PDA

View Full Version : Hot stones massage, anyone?

spicyroll
25-02-2015, 01:56 PM
I was just visiting an atm in middle of town to refill my wallet and walked alongside the mall when a young syt approached me with a flyer and asked if I would like to try: $38 for half hour. I looked at her and wow...a prc babe! So I asked her, are you doing the massage for me? She said ok or if I wanted, she can get another ml to be my masseuse. So I said no..I want her (so thick skin rite..lol)

Then she brought me up a flight of stairs to 2nd level and request me to make payment first. Since for 1 hr is $50, so I thought ok lor. After payment, led me to a room. Request me to shower then wait on massage bed. She came shortly. Started massage well. Not piano but firm strokes and very relaxing. Then went out n came back with some hot stones she placed on back. Using the hot stones she gave me a good tub from head to toe and it felt highly refreshing plus alive. But unfortunately it was a clean joint and no GQ was popped. Perhaps have but I did not ask. The massage was great though. Still, I left there a happy guy cos massage felt good.

Name H
Body 7-8/10
Face 8/10
Massage 7/10
Did not try asking got special svc or not.
Damage $50 for one hour.
Rtm : if I in the area, why not!

If like my FR, can kindly upz my points and i will return the favour. Willing to share but only with bros who actually post FRs. Those number collectors, can try and if I was in good mood, then I will share location.

roosting
25-02-2015, 03:39 PM
would love to try a good massage ...
can share me ...

I was just visiting an atm in middle of town to refill my wallet and walked alongside the mall when a young syt approached me with a flyer and asked if I would like to try: $38 for half hour. I looked at her and wow...a prc babe! So I asked her, are you doing the massage for me? She said ok or if I wanted, she can get another ml to be my masseuse. So I said no..I want her (so thick skin rite..lol)

Then she brought me up a flight of stairs to 2nd level and request me to make payment first. Since for 1 hr is $50, so I thought ok lor. After payment, led me to a room. Request me to shower then wait on massage bed. She came shortly. Started massage well. Not piano but firm strokes and very relaxing. Then went out n came back with some hot stones she placed on back. Using the hot stones she gave me a good tub from head to toe and it felt highly refreshing plus alive. But unfortunately it was a clean joint and no GQ was popped. Perhaps have but I did not ask. The massage was great though. Still, I left there a happy guy cos massage felt good.

Name H
Body 7-8/10
Face 8/10
Massage 7/10
Damage $50 for one hour.

If like my FR, can kindly upz my points and i will return the favour. Willing to share but only with bros who actually post FRs. Those number collectors, can try and if I was in good mood, then I will share location.

Newtothescene
25-02-2015, 04:13 PM
Hi, care to share contact?
I'm new but I posted Reviews for all my visits

johnn
25-02-2015, 07:23 PM
those working in shipyards, hot furnace, better avoid.

Wade03
25-02-2015, 10:37 PM
interested, mind sharing info?

spicyroll
25-02-2015, 10:39 PM
those working in shipyards, hot furnace, better avoid.Hahaha...and why is that?

spicyroll
25-02-2015, 10:42 PM
interested, mind sharing info?Bro, I don't see any FR by you. I am guessing you must be a ctc collector?

TuaTua
25-02-2015, 11:48 PM
bro can share ctc? Thanks

muthusammy86
26-02-2015, 10:16 AM
hey bro, I am interested. Can share? :)

darksaintz
26-02-2015, 10:18 AM
interested too, can share? thanks :)

johnn
26-02-2015, 10:18 AM
Hahaha...and why is that?

burn u..
Spoil your nerve

spicyroll
26-02-2015, 10:21 AM
burn u..
Spoil your nerve
Bro..won't la..it's not scalding hot..just slightly more than warm nia. And it's soothing. Helps improve blood circulation in your limbs. ;)

spitfire71
26-02-2015, 10:35 PM
I dun mind trying hot stones too. Can share more please? :)

johnn
26-02-2015, 10:56 PM
Bro..won't la..it's not scalding hot..just slightly more than warm nia. And it's soothing. Helps improve blood circulation in your limbs. ;)

ask those who work in iron steel mill,
Ships lower deck.
Will they like steam suana, hot stone or not.

muthusammy86
27-02-2015, 09:37 PM
Can share the location please?

drunken
28-02-2015, 12:23 AM

Name H
Body 7-8/10
Face 8/10
Massage 7/10
Damage $50 for one hour.

thanks, bro!

Ozil88
01-03-2015, 07:16 PM
Just tried out the joint and it was a great massage done by a pretty SYT! Bro looking to relax can check it out but I think it is clean (maybe cos my first time)

Minus point is that price quite steep (68/hr) plus she kept hard selling packages which can be quite turn off for some people. Just my honest mr.

PaiLong
03-03-2015, 05:40 AM
TS can share the ctc?

Weji123
02-09-2015, 09:16 PM
Bro can share location? I'm a fan of hot stone massage and would like to try