PDA

View Full Version : Shuang Fei Pleasure in NY

Angry100
25-02-2015, 11:59 AM
hi bros, not sure if this place is mentioned before but would like to share with all for a late night happiness at a place along JB(sg very own JB,not Malaysia). I just had my supper on particular weekday this week. Thereafter went to take a short walk along JB. Saw a bright green signboard lighting on.went up and found door closed. So rang the bell. The girl inside immediately told me to wait while she come and open door. After 30 sec, this girl open the door. First look: buxomy woman with seductive look,probably in mid 30s. But what drew me was her two bombs.they are much more than a handful! I ask how much,she says 40 for 40 min, never even mention 1 hr how much. Guess she know what I was looking for haha. So I paid and go to the room.

I bathed n took my own sweet time as there were no client I guess, so probably she won't be so zhun to cut me off after 40 min. This milf came in soon after. I would describe her as not too fat,a bit on meaty side. But her boobs really big. She very chatty,and do the normal rub on me. A bit strength here n there to ease my tension. Then she arouse me by purposely putting her legs in between my out reached hand when she massage my shoulders! I can't help but rub her smooth and sexy legs and in between,she still continue doing her massage but moan abit and say "hao shu fu,bie ting". It continued for half an hour massage and after I turn around ,she ask me what I like to do today. Offered 50 for hj 80 for bm and 100 for jg and bm. Of cours I went for bm only since her boobs big big my small head wants them badly. While doing the bm, she told me she got a friend, slim one, but boobs also quite nice and younger, ask me for extra 50 for her to come and no extra charge for the extra time taken, by then I think it was past 40 min anyway. So I took up the deal. Waited for her to come to do shuang Fei. Honestly, the feeling is just superb! 2 sets of boobs to grab and kiss n suck, it's heavenly man! So the second lady came, quite pretty, the moment she came,she sucked my nipple like no tomorrow. Then let me suck hers back in return. I was trying hard not to cum as it would mean the end of the game. So I lun and ask them stop whenever I feel it's cumming. They continue to bury my face with their boobsy trap.make me feel so suffocated!finally, I really can't take it anymore when the smaller boobs but slimmer girl took over my shaft from the bigger boobs girl, she was really doing it like my own hand! So smooth n good feeling! I shot out and first spurt landed on her face. Second landed on her dress. She was so amazed and no time to react. I just smiled at her and said she's been a great help. Hahaha.

After that both of them sayang me abit then do all those after sales talk ask me intro to friends and also come again next time etc. so now I'm sharing with all here. Dmg for 1 hr action plus shuang Fei. 170 all in.
Keen to know location can pm me. Pls also give me points if you like what I wrote. Thank you!

Bzxe00
25-02-2015, 12:07 PM
Share ctc bro

leonkeevee
25-02-2015, 12:19 PM
tried this place, very good service
Tarma 2 girls at one go
Total damage $200, lick till you cum

popee16
25-02-2015, 01:09 PM
hi bros, not sure if this place is mentioned before but would like to share with all for a late night happiness at a place along JB(sg very own JB,not Malaysia). I just had my supper on particular weekday this week. Thereafter went to take a short walk along JB. Saw a bright green signboard lighting on.went up and found door closed. So rang the bell. The girl inside immediately told me to wait while she come and open door. After 30 sec, this girl open the door. First look: buxomy woman with seductive look,probably in mid 30s. But what drew me was her two bombs.they are much more than a handful! I ask how much,she says 40 for 40 min, never even mention 1 hr how much. Guess she know what I was looking for haha. So I paid and go to the room.

I bathed n took my own sweet time as there were no client I guess, so probably she won't be so zhun to cut me off after 40 min. This milf came in soon after. I would describe her as not too fat,a bit on meaty side. But her boobs really big. She very chatty,and do the normal rub on me. A bit strength here n there to ease my tension. Then she arouse me by purposely putting her legs in between my out reached hand when she massage my shoulders! I can't help but rub her smooth and sexy legs and in between,she still continue doing her massage but moan abit and say "hao shu fu,bie ting". It continued for half an hour massage and after I turn around ,she ask me what I like to do today. Offered 50 for hj 80 for bm and 100 for jg and bm. Of cours I went for bm only since her boobs big big my small head wants them badly. While doing the bm, she told me she got a friend, slim one, but boobs also quite nice and younger, ask me for extra 50 for her to come and no extra charge for the extra time taken, by then I think it was past 40 min anyway. So I took up the deal. Waited for her to come to do shuang Fei. Honestly, the feeling is just superb! 2 sets of boobs to grab and kiss n suck, it's heavenly man! So the second lady came, quite pretty, the moment she came,she sucked my nipple like no tomorrow. Then let me suck hers back in return. I was trying hard not to cum as it would mean the end of the game. So I lun and ask them stop whenever I feel it's cumming. They continue to bury my face with their boobsy trap.make me feel so suffocated!finally, I really can't take it anymore when the smaller boobs but slimmer girl took over my shaft from the bigger boobs girl, she was really doing it like my own hand! So smooth n good feeling! I shot out and first spurt landed on her face. Second landed on her dress. She was so amazed and no time to react. I just smiled at her and said she's been a great help. Hahaha.

After that both of them sayang me abit then do all those after sales talk ask me intro to friends and also come again next time etc. so now I'm sharing with all here. Dmg for 1 hr action plus shuang Fei. 170 all in.
Keen to know location can pm me. Pls also give me points if you like what I wrote. Thank you!

Share ctc bro.thanks

kosmos123
25-02-2015, 01:11 PM
hi bro can share contacts thanks

skybluewei
25-02-2015, 01:46 PM
Hi Bro. . Can share ??

badguy08
25-02-2015, 03:08 PM
hi bro can share location.. thank

Bubumama76
25-02-2015, 04:00 PM
Bro kindly share this great place! Never tried tarma before

Mulos
25-02-2015, 06:27 PM
Hi bro

Plz share contact! Thanks :))

Bigblackrock88
25-02-2015, 07:10 PM
Bro can pm me the ctc? Thanks!

sipeklong
25-02-2015, 07:34 PM
Definitely like to try this if near..mpls share... Thks

Angry100
25-02-2015, 08:28 PM
Hi brothers who have tried the place any comments? Good or bad also can post FR. Thanks!i keen to know which other girls they have so I can visit again. haha. Visited twice and already tried 3.

nitro-x
25-02-2015, 10:27 PM
Woh, sounds like a Big handful experience u gpt there.
pls share.

Wade03
25-02-2015, 10:33 PM
hi bro, care to share info? :)

raymonz69
26-02-2015, 12:43 AM
Hi bro, can share details? Thanks.

fatedz
26-02-2015, 05:21 AM
Contact bro

sony716
26-02-2015, 06:42 AM
[Bro can share CTC and location pls.

spicyroll
26-02-2015, 08:23 AM
tried this place, very good service
Tarma 2 girls at one go
Total damage $200, lick till you cum
$200 is way too expensive for me. Even $170 have to wait till my piggy is full. :(

teenagerxin
26-02-2015, 09:01 PM
Thanks TS for the intro!

Went down yesterday night after work to have a good massage and also tried my first shuangfei.

Upon arrival, the MILF with big boobs greeted me and ask how long i wanted. 40mins is what i opted for and she guide me into the room. Clean and with shower attached. From the lighting inside, already make me feel excited.

Did not manage to get to see other girls while waiting at the sofa infront of the counter. Thought she is the only one work. So abit sian.

Massage was not piano type. With strength and also able to ask her to press any part to release your pain and tiredness.

Now come the exciting part. Ask me to flip over ask pop GQ. Opt for BM and was quoted 80. She will slowly play with your balls, asking if the strength she used is ok for you. Using her finger to rub against your shaft. The feeling is good. Oh, forgotten about the BM part, when you are lying flat after the massage, she will use her two huge boobs to slide up and down and up and down. Nice feeling too. Anw, she used powder. So bros who doesn't like please let her know.

After about 15-20 mins of playing on your shaft, she ask if i want to top up another 50 for another girls to come in. Of course i said YES! A pretty looking MILF but i guess she's in her early thirties. She straight away pull down her dress and grab my hands to hold her boob. Her boob is sooooo perky and nice. One of the nicer boobs i've seen so far. Both of them will tease you with dirty talks, while one of the concentrate on your shaft, another is playing with your nipples, licking your nipples.

After not long, release and unload to the big boob MILF!! ON HER BOOBS!!! She will ask you to hint her when you're abt to cum and she will breast fuck you!

Bros please be discreet with this place. Don't want to see it gone as i will list this as my favourite hangout MP!

ALLDayLong
26-02-2015, 09:51 PM
Hi Bro Angry100, can provide the contact. Too good to miss. Many thanks.

mranx
27-02-2015, 10:40 AM
Share ctc bro.thanks

xgwei
27-02-2015, 12:19 PM
hi can share contact thanks

Aaal
27-02-2015, 08:21 PM
Hi bro. Can share location? Hehe. Thanks.

Nac123
28-02-2015, 12:18 AM
Great place. Bro can you please share contact with me? Thanks!

helmsley
28-02-2015, 07:38 PM
Bro can share contact too?

Psam
28-02-2015, 07:47 PM
Please share. Thanks.

Bac007
28-02-2015, 07:53 PM
Hi bro, can share the ctc n venue?

Angry100
28-02-2015, 08:15 PM
Thanks TS for the intro!

Went down yesterday night after work to have a good massage and also tried my first shuangfei.

Upon arrival, the MILF with big boobs greeted me and ask how long i wanted. 40mins is what i opted for and she guide me into the room. Clean and with shower attached. From the lighting inside, already make me feel excited.

Did not manage to get to see other girls while waiting at the sofa infront of the counter. Thought she is the only one work. So abit sian.

Massage was not piano type. With strength and also able to ask her to press any part to release your pain and tiredness.

Now come the exciting part. Ask me to flip over ask pop GQ. Opt for BM and was quoted 80. She will slowly play with your balls, asking if the strength she used is ok for you. Using her finger to rub against your shaft. The feeling is good. Oh, forgotten about the BM part, when you are lying flat after the massage, she will use her two huge boobs to slide up and down and up and down. Nice feeling too. Anw, she used powder. So bros who doesn't like please let her know.

After about 15-20 mins of playing on your shaft, she ask if i want to top up another 50 for another girls to come in. Of course i said YES! A pretty looking MILF but i guess she's in her early thirties. She straight away pull down her dress and grab my hands to hold her boob. Her boob is sooooo perky and nice. One of the nicer boobs i've seen so far. Both of them will tease you with dirty talks, while one of the concentrate on your shaft, another is playing with your nipples, licking your nipples.

After not long, release and unload to the big boob MILF!! ON HER BOOBS!!! She will ask you to hint her when you're abt to cum and she will breast fuck you!

Bros please be discreet with this place. Don't want to see it gone as i will list this as my favourite hangout MP!

Hi thanks bro for your clear FR! Haha. Nice right? More FR from others who have tried please. Do pm me if you want contact. I don't usually read my threads. I will usually reply my pm.

BOLLYWOOD1234
01-03-2015, 02:21 PM
i hope the big boob milf looks like NAMI HORIKAWA the jav plump milf actress,u can search for her name in the google internet

so_rite
02-03-2015, 12:15 AM
Bro, can share the contact &address

KiLLeRbOi9
02-03-2015, 11:15 AM
Bro can share location? Thanks!

1000litre
02-03-2015, 11:20 AM
thanks... share the contact!

Angry100
02-03-2015, 12:45 PM
Hi all,

Do share whether you like the place or not? I know if you go in the day in afternoon,you probably will see another girl( her boobs very nice to play with), she's prettier compared to the other 2 I talked about. I tried her on my first time there. But didn't get her name. Haix. She's younger more like an OL. You see her you feel like cumming st8.

chingchangman
02-03-2015, 05:42 PM
Went down to this place as TS shared

Its quite new and place is clean. The shower room is cubicl and a bit small

started off with a massage with 1st lady.

GQ came and quote BM 80 and BM/JG 100 and BJ 100. Offered tarma with another lady for two times the price of what you choose

Also can mix and match. 1 HJ and 1 BM will be 50 plus 80 for examples

I haggled to 130 for both person to service (1 BM and 1 HJ)

Here is FR

Lady 1
Looks: 6.5 MILF type but quite the looker
Massage: 6 not piano but not hard. Know where to press
Service: 8/10 know how to make a man feel good
RTM: MILF not my thing but I may go back if no choice

Lady 2
Looks 6.8 younger than lady1 but not the best syt ever
Massage: N/A
Service: 4 but maybe I haggle she not happy
RTM: maybe as she looks not bad

Overall the experience was not bad but I think it will be sometime before goinf back as I want to explore

Thanks TS for sharing CTC!

Jetwave3
03-03-2015, 12:34 AM
Can share? Tks!

Xiaohorny
03-03-2015, 12:58 PM

Share pls...I wan go!!

Steventan
03-03-2015, 01:14 PM
Sounds good to try. Please share. Thanks

hornyfuck
03-03-2015, 05:51 PM
hi bro , too good to miss , please share location :D

hornyfuck
03-03-2015, 05:58 PM
retry , sorry if spam ,hi bro , please share location , too good to miss it:)

Charlez
03-03-2015, 10:17 PM
Bro share ctc pls! Thanks in advance!

eddieseah
03-03-2015, 10:41 PM
Pls share contact bro, thanks

winmoneys
04-03-2015, 09:54 AM
Thanks Bro Angry100,

Went over to the place last night. Easy to find and services also good tks .

muthusammy86
04-03-2015, 02:08 PM
Hi bro, can share ctc and location? Thanks :)

procum
04-03-2015, 03:25 PM
Thanks TS for sharing the information with me.

Tried the place on Monday, and I had a long wait before my ML came in. The place is really getting a lot of business! While I was parked in one of the rooms, I could hear constant chimes of doorbell and the reception lady had to turn some customers away.

Anyway, long story short, my ML is good at what she does and has great attitude which I seldom see in MP nowadays. The second gal was also late but she did come in to introduce herself while my ML was 'servicing' me. I will want to try both during my next visit. Great place to be in but really hotspot now, TS, please give out contacts to bros here carefully.

P.S. Please respect the TS and ask him for contacts directly, I will not respond to any queries on this joint.

chris88
04-03-2015, 03:27 PM
Hi TS, care to share the contact & address? Thanks! :D

acerla
07-03-2015, 01:14 AM
Hi bro, can share location? Thanks!

Lightgear
07-03-2015, 03:34 AM
Share share please. Thanks.

Angry100
08-03-2015, 01:29 PM
Thanks TS for sharing the information with me.

Tried the place on Monday, and I had a long wait before my ML came in. The place is really getting a lot of business! While I was parked in one of the rooms, I could hear constant chimes of doorbell and the reception lady had to turn some customers away.

Anyway, long story short, my ML is good at what she does and has great attitude which I seldom see in MP nowadays. The second gal was also late but she did come in to introduce herself while my ML was 'servicing' me. I will want to try both during my next visit. Great place to be in but really hotspot now, TS, please give out contacts to bros here carefully.

P.S. Please respect the TS and ask him for contacts directly, I will not respond to any queries on this joint.

Hi all sammy bros, as mentioned by this bro, this turning to be hot spot. So I will be very selective to give out contacts. Only above 50 points and with at least power of 2 will get access. Pm me for contact. Thanks

maddog2003
17-03-2015, 07:22 AM
As promised my FR

It's a nice place, clean and spacious (at least the room that I was assigned). Went quite late in the evening and was greeted by a well-endowed receptionist.

Waited in the room and a nice milf in black entered to massage me. Good massage but she had to run in and out as shop was busy. Anyway it's a good massage.

She started her teasing and offered to get the receptionist in for "tag-team". Both worked well in tandem but really rushed through the job.

It's a nice place to enjoy if there's a lesser crowd.

Anyway, it's a good experience.

Thanks TS for lead

Forbes
12-05-2015, 03:42 PM
It is a relatively old thread but since I got contact from thread starter and I visited the place, I thought I should at least provide a FR.

Visited the joint late one night (past 11 pm). Place easy to find (along a busy main road) and walking up the flight of stairs was easy. Had to ring a door bell to gain entry. Met by a bigger than medium size MILF wearing a short one piece black dress (not pants) that had a low cut. First impressions were not bad and not bad headlights as well, not super big but not small either. Perhaps a C, but because of her bigger frame, tits didn't come out as much.

Led into a fairly spacious room that also had a shower cubicle. Had my shower and massage started. I must say massage was good. Good strength, using both hands and elbows, really loosened up the knots. Worked on my shoulder, back, lower back, buttocks, thighs and calves. Nice strong massage although it was a it quick.

At the 30 minute mark (or thereabouts), asked to flip over and that was when GQ was asked. Asked for menu and she said got HJ, tits job and FJ. Also can have shuang fei pleasure. Asked her price and she said tits job is 80 and FJ is 150. She suggested getting a FJ and a tits job at the same time with another girl. She will provide the FJ and the other lady will provide the tits job. Altogether the cost would be 230, plus the entrance of 40 would be 270. It is a lot of money but then again, I would be fucking a girl in the presence of another girl who was giving me (or trying to give me a tits job). I know some brothers will think the price is outrageous but I guess small head got better of big head and the experience was something worthwhile. So I went for it.

My ML went out to get the condom and she returned with the second lady. Smaller built than my ML but nice tits. I should add that both were MILFs (from PRC) and their tits were all natural, not enhanced.

My ML gave me a covered BJ while the second lady was rubbing her tits over my chest. I took the opportunity to suckle at them as well. After small brother was ready, lay my ML on the massage bed and inserted into her. The other lady was standing behind me rubbing her its on my back. Her hands also reached below and was massaging my balls while I was fucking the lady on the bed. The rest like they say is history.

Overall, expensive but, at least for me, something memorable. Some brothers will probably say can get same treatment for lower price, but I haven't been able to find. If got lobang, please share.

Please do not ask me for contact details. Please PM threadstarter.

icecoldbanana
12-05-2015, 04:39 PM
Hi bro, can share? Thanks!

adidasman
12-05-2015, 04:47 PM
bro , please share contact .

Destin6wU
12-05-2015, 05:41 PM
Share ctc bro~~ thanks in advance~

skyscrape
12-05-2015, 10:40 PM
hey bro, can share location and contact? pm please