PDA

View Full Version : Married Man Looking like minded for a Relationship

25-02-2015, 12:31 AM
I am not sure of the chance neither do I even know does ladies even patronize here but I will jus give it a shot anyway. I AM MARRIED and with kid. But marriage life is boring and I seek for something that could be emotional I am not seeking for new.marriage but jus want to have someone who shares the same sentiment. Physical intimacy is not the desired end state. So I am not a FB searcher. Oh I forgot ti mention I am straight and only keen on like minded ladies.

I tried wechat but they are either PRC FLS or Maids.... they have only money in their brains.... but well who doesnt.... lets see if my lil attempt here would work in searching what I am searching. I guess I am interesting enough to hold an intelligent and interesting conversation. I am not old not young as well. I am mid and hence I have this kinda feeling.

Bros pls dont zap me and if possible lemme know if there is stg wrong with me. PM or here is fine.

25-02-2015, 02:03 PM
Trying my luck to bump this up. Currently in a vexed position due to the instability and uncertainty of my own life and marriage. Want to pull out but dunno how to do so. Want to stay but have so much dissatisfaction. I am one troubled soul and if anyone would entertain me. I will be honoured.

masterwanker
25-02-2015, 07:55 PM
Please do think of your kid.

bbbjkim
26-02-2015, 04:01 PM
I am not sure of the chance neither do I even know does ladies even patronize here but I will jus give it a shot anyway. I AM MARRIED and with kid. But marriage life is boring and I seek for something that could be emotional I am not seeking for new.marriage but jus want to have someone who shares the same sentiment. Physical intimacy is not the desired end state. So I am not a FB searcher. Oh I forgot ti mention I am straight and only keen on like minded ladies.

I tried wechat but they are either PRC FLS or Maids.... they have only money in their brains.... but well who doesnt.... lets see if my lil attempt here would work in searching what I am searching. I guess I am interesting enough to hold an intelligent and interesting conversation. I am not old not young as well. I am mid and hence I have this kinda feeling.

Bros pls dont zap me and if possible lemme know if there is stg wrong with me. PM or here is fine.

I am just like you too. Married with kids and find it boring as well. I bet almost 95% of all those chap in our age group felt the same way. Want to find a soul mate too , just like you those wechat really difficult, Geyland FL, well sure for a quick release but even that nowsaday cannot find a decent one, because supply is dwindling.

Use to have this dancing partners when I was in my early 30, she is 6-7 years older than me, married with kid too but we had so much fun then, almost twice something 3 times a week we meet up for a fling... aiya now no more - she decided to stop so I respect that, she should be early 50s now...hahah

Ladyrain
26-02-2015, 04:30 PM
There are plenty in the forum.. sometimes you find gems in the matters of heart department.

hugs
26-02-2015, 06:18 PM
Bump for u;)

Cheer up

02-03-2015, 01:04 PM
Bumping thread up again. Have a few replies. Appreciate it. Some tell me to think about the family Which I did. But I think it is at a point in life where u have Married, u have bought your house, you got your kid and there is nothing really much to look forward to in life.

I once told my fren this. When we were young, those girls in the club are an option we could hit on and progressing. Now those girls become zombies because of our Ring on our finger. That practically closes the door on a lot of fun. NOT EVERYONE have the luck and skill to get FB or FWB and very unfortunately, I have never had the luck or know how to transit into the next level. I think I portray myself In such a clownly manner that nobody can think of treating me like a FB or FWB.

That being said there is also a point of time I your life that your friend resource runs out. Because they either become avoidance of u because knowing u are married or they are mutual friends of your wife. Sometimes u wan to pour ur heart out, they arr jus not the right avenue. Searching for them on SBF doesnt seem right but well.... my options are only that handful. Every possible avenue is still an avenue.... anyone of course preferably ladies.... shares the same sentiment can always hit me a PM.... coffee is on me and I swear I will pick you up from anywhere and u do not have to worry that I will touch.

I am a staunch believer of the 1 arms length rule. Unless upon approval. Wahaha. Cheers people and have a great Monday!!!

zinedine zidane
03-03-2015, 03:20 AM
Bro, same situation like u. I have long given up the idea of finding a like minded NSA relationship here. The moment they see "married man" they run like Usain Bolt, unless u really really lucky and met someone outside but forget abt getting one here. I used to have a fling which is also deprived of sex by hubby but ended soon, a memorable one though. If got urge then go geylang settled, if need someone to talk to then find a bro. I know most of the times your bro will just tell u aiya come lets go geylang. But... Thats life after marriage!

Good luck to yr search... :)

bernardlee
03-03-2015, 10:07 AM
I believe most married men come to this point in their life.

Usually, we are just too shameful to admit it openly.

Welcome to the reality!

03-03-2015, 10:07 AM
Hi bro thanks for the input. To some they think NSA and FB is something ethically incorrect. And being involved with a married man is a sin. But I think it is portrayed wrongly. Thanks to TV and media publicity.

I personally feel that married man is safer than an Unmarried man. Because purely of his limitation and restrictions. Example his time and his availability. He is more secured than an Unmarried dude because he has simply cut off his wings upon the moment he signed on the dotted line.

Unmarried guys dun go raging at me.... we envy u for all the freedom and available options that u guys have u know. U guys are not officially the "One-gina" gang yet.... for the married guys. Happy to you for application to the "ONE-GINA" Club. (Ref: Russell Peters)

And I really wan to clarify the thing about "Destroying family". I personally think that if the Guy so decide that his NSA or FB or FWB is indeed a better option than his current marriage and chose to go with it, it is an option that he chose to take it up and willing to go through whichever disaster that will follow through. It is a decision he made to say that "I think i wan to spend my life with option B rather than Option A.". Anyway, staying on in his current marriage wont bode happiness as well so why torture Option A and B and make yourself unhappy?

Anyway, one should not abstain from married man jus because they are married. Though I did said that clubbing girls become zombies and there is nothing we could do, there is definitely this small chance that even when u are married u meet that "Righter" one. Sometimes, fate just comes after u thought u have already met ur fate. Thats why people always say Fate is good at playing jokes with you.

About the kid's part, I have heard this once. "Do you want your child to learn the value of making your own firm decision?"

I felt married men are more matured having seen the various phases in life. No offense to not married bros here but the experience of marriage and having kids is a different level. Its also a route to uncle-hood which some sees it as attractive and charming.

Just sharing my personal views and hope I dun kena burn for shooting my mouth. LOL.

acidicavex
03-03-2015, 10:43 AM
Thanks for your point of view.....

But i think in a woman prospective they will not want to label homewacker...... regardless whether the what the situation is.

thus it does left a married guy not much choice but to pay for service.

even u manage to get one the fb will evenutally go away with someone that have better companionship for her. Than what search all over again? Haha

Anyway good luck...

JoannaJourney
03-03-2015, 12:41 PM
I agree that married men are definitely more caring, especially those with daughter.

Got to know one, went out a few times before getting intimate.

Stop now because could not overcome the guilt factor and also the fact that they treat you nice in order to exchange for something lacking in their marriage life.

Cannot call and text at night and during weekend! Lol...

Anyway, "the primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but thought about it. Be aware of the thoughts you are thinking. Separate them from the situation, which is always neutral. It is as it is." - Eckhart Tolle

acidicavex
03-03-2015, 02:04 PM
Cannot call and text at night and during weekend! Lol...

To TS this statement by this presume to be a lady...... summaries it all... time is what married men lack.... sooner or later the ladies would want u to call or at least able to text when u both are not meeting up...

If u expect like minded that only looking for relieve satisfaction than i think it like a needle in the hay stack.... Also not to mentiom such lady will not stick around long once the freshes is gone they will move along.

tigerwoody74
03-03-2015, 02:15 PM
Bro TS I suggest u will be better off Getting a SB across the causeway. They are not as pricey as our locals down here. With the exchange rate and good nego skills U maybe able to get a good deal . If u search our sbf website they are already Chinese malaysia gals look for ppl to ' Bao'. But u will pay on the high side as U need to go thru thier agents

D-joker
03-03-2015, 02:58 PM
I totally understand hw u feel bro.

03-03-2015, 04:19 PM
Thanks bros for the good advice. Actually I think those paid stuff or sugar stuff isnt really that natural type of feel.

If I could rewind ur memories back to those secondary school days or high school days. I am sure bros here have female friends whom u confided in. They never becum your girlfriends or anywhere beyond a fren who listens to you. This kind of sentiment is barely there now that we have moved into the working society and everyone is so busy with work they barely have time to entertain your sorrow stories.

I think what I am looking for is really a confidante. Or someone whom when we go out we jus talk shit crap and complain. Its just this phase of life we needed that type of companionship.

guess67
03-03-2015, 04:38 PM
What do u want to complain? :D

zinedine zidane
03-03-2015, 05:51 PM
Maybe one day we all married man should arrange a meet up go geylang piak piak then la kopi hor :D

lemonsour
03-03-2015, 07:17 PM

got wife liao be loyal to her ... if not why get marry ?

03-03-2015, 09:14 PM
Lemonsour bro, got wife liao be loyal if not why married. This will lead to 2 things.

1.) Govt panic cos nobody is forming families and birth rate is low.

2.) SBF will prolly shut down. Many bros here are married happily with wife but.... there are jus somethings the wife cannot do. Its a gap.

D-joker
03-03-2015, 11:29 PM
Maybe one day we all married man should arrange a meet up go geylang piak piak then la kopi hor :D

Lol. Might as well organise a trip to balai. Piak already eat seafood, drink n chill.

04-03-2015, 03:19 PM
Haha the married man woe sharing den.

urgg
04-03-2015, 04:46 PM
Oooo.. got married men sharing woe session must jio mi ok? ;)

guess67
04-03-2015, 04:52 PM
Oooo.. got married men sharing woe session must jio mi ok? ;)

U also need huh? :p

urgg
04-03-2015, 05:00 PM

very very very in need!!!! :D

wittyman
04-03-2015, 06:07 PM

great idea bro, support :D

wittyman
04-03-2015, 06:08 PM
Lol. Might as well organise a trip to balai. Piak already eat seafood, drink n chill.

Batam easy bro :p

wittyman
04-03-2015, 06:09 PM

sis u provide ?

guess67
04-03-2015, 06:13 PM
sis u provide ?

Provide simi? :confused:

wittyman
04-03-2015, 06:24 PM
Provide simi? :confused:

the ts required rs :D

thickhead
05-03-2015, 01:00 AM
Lemonsour bro, got wife liao be loyal if not why married. This will lead to 2 things.

1.) Govt panic cos nobody is forming families and birth rate is low.

2.) SBF will prolly shut down. Many bros here are married happily with wife but.... there are jus somethings the wife cannot do. Its a gap.

I sort of agree with lemonsour. Rewind back the years... why did you get married? It's the same woman, right? Why do you want to talk to or confide with some other random woman? If the spark is gone, try to rekindle it.

Perhaps the sex is no longer enjoyable? Leading to a situation whereby communications break down. Maybe she has grown fat and ugly? But this is human physiology - cannot be helped.

Maybe the best solution is to get release from the FL Domes :-)
Safer and simpler!

guess67
05-03-2015, 09:04 AM
the ts required rs :D

I dont mind to join in lah :D

Johnbass
05-03-2015, 09:33 AM
I dont mind to join in lah :D

Tiagong if XXX can do it, so can you!
:D

guess67
05-03-2015, 09:51 AM
Tiagong if XXX can do it, so can you!

Do simi? :confused:

boliaozz81
05-03-2015, 06:58 PM
I share your woe too.. Haiz but hard to find such relationship in here.

@others
Got gathering for married men? Hahha..

zinedine zidane
05-03-2015, 11:35 PM
Bro, married man outing leh cannot anyhow take passport go MIA. Stay in sg is safest, if not later hp ring oversea tone then die big time! Anyhow, i cant find any excuse to go balai, alot of Q&A will come out from wifey :D

watssupp
06-03-2015, 06:53 AM
Bro, married man outing leh cannot anyhow take passport go MIA. Stay in sg is safest, if not later hp ring oversea tone then die big time! Anyhow, i cant find any excuse to go balai, alot of Q&A will come out from wifey :D

Lol sama sama... Maybe u tell wifey u got friendly soccer match at balai :p

clinton
06-03-2015, 10:16 AM

if his supportive wifey want to come and see then how ?

zinedine zidane
06-03-2015, 11:06 AM
Hahaha soccer match in balai I die even faster! :D

There's always a possibility, best is say drink kopi with frens catch up abit. Chop chop piak piak 3-4 hrs go hm pretend nothing happened. ;)

PPGirl
06-03-2015, 11:10 AM
Stay in sg is safest, if not later hp ring oversea tone then die big time!:D
Eh how does overseas ring tone sound like? :D

watssupp
06-03-2015, 11:23 AM

Den no choice he have to Jio 9bros to go balai play futsal with him

zinedine zidane
06-03-2015, 11:25 AM
Eh how does overseas ring tone sound like? :D
Eh why, u wanna catch your boy boy got go balai or not is it? :D

Den no choice he have to Jio 9bros to go balai play futsal with him
Then I will just tell her last minute not enuf players, "Cancelled". ;)

Blurri
06-03-2015, 11:26 AM
Read tis thread so cute....... so many ideas But one problem..... the VISA issue!:D...... all the best to ts..... hope u find someone soon......

guess67
06-03-2015, 11:27 AM
Come come come :p let's have a kopi session :D

watssupp
06-03-2015, 11:35 AM
Read tis thread so cute....... so many ideas But one problem..... the VISA issue!:D...... all the best to ts..... hope u find someone soon......
Lol visa card very hard to apply

Kopi cum orgy?:p

guess67
06-03-2015, 11:37 AM
Kopi cum orgy?:p

Orh your head :D

Prata session :p

PPGirl
06-03-2015, 11:47 AM
Eh why, u wanna catch your boy boy got go balai or not is it? :D

He no passport :D

zinedine zidane
06-03-2015, 12:00 PM
He no passport :D
Haha ok u win! Actually ar, we have passport also machiam dont have like that. :D

urgg
06-03-2015, 01:32 PM

U want to have a kopi session with all the married men (with woes)??

guess67
06-03-2015, 02:16 PM
U want to have a kopi session with all the married men (with woes)??

Kopi only right? :D

urgg
06-03-2015, 02:26 PM

If the kopi session really happens, we will see how.. 555555 :D

wittyman
06-03-2015, 02:43 PM
will follow to see how ... and be photographer if u need :D

zinedine zidane
07-03-2015, 12:14 AM
For a moment i thought u got new fetish:

"I want to Up all the married man" "Huart Ar!!!" :D:D:D

guess67
07-03-2015, 07:28 AM
Ok lah, kopi cum prata session :D

peppermint
07-03-2015, 01:19 PM
I am also a bored long married guy with kids. I had thought about it and frankly, I feel that having an affair is nice, but is not fair to our other half. Just ask yourself, if your other half have an affair behind you, how will you feel ? I am not here to give morale talk, but just being very realistic and practical in life. I believe most men here who shared, are like in their forties , late thirties or so. I had given a thought, and I think maybe having group of regular close friends, to share a same hobby together, can help to remove the empty feel. So what interest ? Like play mah-jong, pool or snooker, go Vietnam ktv (no string attach), play cards , go massage in jb etc. any other ideas to chip in ? As one grows older, hair and friends become fewer, especially opposite sex friends. This applies to women as well. Anyone wants to form a group to cheong ? Just a suggestion, else if wait for affair, maybe become old liao.

emilee Strange
11-03-2015, 11:32 PM
TS, ohhh you make me feel bad for you... and for other sad married men i know/ know of. heh. in any case, you're absolutely not alone. but hey, things aren't as bad as they seem -- i *think* anyway. :/

firstly, i don't think the marriage might be as bad as you think it is, if you could see things a little differently. maybe work at it a little..? secondly, i don't think making friends or even meeting other girls is as hopeless as you make it out to be. again, that's just my take.... *shrug*

*pat* *pat* if anything, you're not the only married dude who feels the way you do. if you threw a rock around here, you'd hit more than a dozen people who feel the same way. you'd have no lack of company for commiseration.

(it does make me think all the more that marriage is a bad bad bad idea though haha.)

localguylor
12-03-2015, 02:12 PM
Ok lah, kopi cum prata session :D

You very sure only Kopi and prata?...lol:D

guess67
12-03-2015, 02:19 PM
You very sure only Kopi and prata?...lol:D

Definitely.... u dont think so meh? :D

wittyman
12-03-2015, 02:45 PM
Definitely.... u dont think so meh? :D

I am thinking of what happening after prata lai :D

guess67
12-03-2015, 02:50 PM
I am thinking of what happening after prata lai :D

Kopi session lor :D

bbbjkim
12-03-2015, 04:32 PM
I am also a bored long married guy with kids. I had thought about it and frankly, I feel that having an affair is nice, but is not fair to our other half. Just ask yourself, if your other half have an affair behind you, how will you feel ? I am not here to give morale talk, but just being very realistic and practical in life. I believe most men here who shared, are like in their forties , late thirties or so. I had given a thought, and I think maybe having group of regular close friends, to share a same hobby together, can help to remove the empty feel. So what interest ? Like play mah-jong, pool or snooker, go Vietnam ktv (no string attach), play cards , go massage in jb etc. any other ideas to chip in ? As one grows older, hair and friends become fewer, especially opposite sex friends. This applies to women as well. Anyone wants to form a group to cheong ? Just a suggestion, else if wait for affair, maybe become old liao.

I agree with this one. I will join the followings:
- soccer, table tennis (aka ping pong)
- KTV (preferably those who are hiong hiong type)
- WTF, LSB also can
- massage - sure clean or otherwise
- chit chat (aka TCSS)

count me in

heartkorr
12-03-2015, 04:46 PM
Bro, same situation like u. I have long given up the idea of finding a like minded NSA relationship here. The moment they see "married man" they run like Usain Bolt, unless u really really lucky and met someone outside but forget abt getting one here. I used to have a fling which is also deprived of sex by hubby but ended soon, a memorable one though. If got urge then go geylang settled, if need someone to talk to then find a bro. I know most of the times your bro will just tell u aiya come lets go geylang. But... Thats life after marriage!

Good luck to yr search... :)

wah, u r very lucky to at least find one who is deprived... seriously dont understand such hubby...

youre
12-03-2015, 07:05 PM
Hey.. This thread very funny. Funny in a sense thats not humorous it's dubious. From a couple of ts replies, it seems like you are indeed looking for fwb and fb and not a simple confidante as you say. But u say u just need a friend and no touching. Aiyo. Confusing max. Actually one comment which I read is true though. We just need distractions and non unfaithful acts are the best. If need to release just go to your wife. If want something exciting, maybe try to go home and just don't speak and just take a scarf to tie your wife's hands and just bonk her like you would a stranger in a club. She won't call rape yah and it's exciting for u just as much. Be a man, just do it. Lol.

whatafuck
12-03-2015, 09:04 PM
I am one troubled soul and if anyone would entertain me. I will be honoured.

getting into this kind of relationship is more TROUBLE!!!

19-03-2015, 11:55 AM
Agree on all the bros comments. Its true we at our this stage we look for distractions yet risk free activities, like finding soneine who eventually will demand status or sonething.

Seems wrong but a FB and a FWB with NSA seems like the best thing for men of this phase. Its really a worrysome issue. But the issue abt FB or FWb is that it is impossible to find one.... not for me thus far lol....

masterwanker
19-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Just remember that Sillypore is a very small place. Very easy to get caught. Just imagine what would happen if wifey found out.