PDA

View Full Version : Urge To Bonk FL

hornyguy69
24-02-2015, 12:03 PM
Hi Bro out there wonder if you guys very long bonk FL then suddenly have the urge to do it. but window period over liao ready for testing if go will it affect. i have the urge everytime and i keep telling myself i need to tahan till i take the test. so every time i always DIY till the window period is over.

wonder if any bros have this experience and can advise this xin jiao here

Big Sexy
24-02-2015, 12:20 PM
why dont u get a wife?

sammyboyfor
24-02-2015, 12:36 PM
why dont u get a wife?

In many cases, getting a wife INCREASES the urge to bonk FL. :eek:

Big Sexy
24-02-2015, 01:27 PM
haha.. that's very true.. :D

In many cases, getting a wife INCREASES the urge to bonk FL. :eek:

coolmon
25-02-2015, 08:53 AM
Hi Bro out there wonder if you guys very long bonk FL then suddenly have the urge to do it. but window period over liao ready for testing if go will it affect. i have the urge everytime and i keep telling myself i need to tahan till i take the test. so every time i always DIY till the window period is over.

Stick to your question. If you go for a test tomorrow. The results will reflect if there is anything for those sexual activities you had at least 28 days before. However, that does not means that you cannot have any sexual activities from than till your test. Just that the test may not tell you anything about those activity.

You need not to stop looking for commercial sex unless you intent to stop looking for FL totally after the test. As a new window period will start whenever you look for one, so there is no over of window period.

Do a regular check up. But stick to one loyal sexual partner (such as getting married) is the best practice for preventing STD. However, this measure may come with side effects, which is widely discussed here also. (We don't nick name wife OC for no reason)

sammyboyfor
25-02-2015, 11:52 AM
haha.. that's very true.. :D

Would this married guy have the urge to bonk FL ?

http://cdn.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/823ugly_bride.jpg

Big Sexy
25-02-2015, 12:01 PM
oi.. i am having my lunch.. :mad::D

dont make me puke :D

LeeHsienLoong
25-02-2015, 01:33 PM
Have you seen my wife? :eek:

sammyboyfor
25-02-2015, 01:47 PM
Have you seen my wife? :eek:

I thought that was your husband! :confused:

Jamesleejamesle
25-02-2015, 06:10 PM
I think she may have a US billions in the bank...worth the sacrifice...:rolleyes:

Panax
28-02-2015, 02:10 PM
I think she may have a US billions in the bank...worth the sacrifice...:rolleyes:

LOL. I guess alot of bros here wont mind too.

Rungfah
03-03-2015, 11:51 PM
I thought that was your husband! :confused:

Hahahaha, :D

pleasurehobby
04-03-2015, 02:06 AM

Its okay to bonk.. Just be safe. And dont do any stupid things when bonking.

Armpits
08-03-2015, 02:29 AM

:eek: :eek: :eek: