PDA

View Full Version : Horny men on wechat??

line89
24-02-2015, 10:29 AM
Hi there,
First time starting a thread here.
just 2 days ago I installed the app "wechat" (i knw im slow) & posted pics of myself jus lk those on my fb.

the pics were nth special just some photoshoot with nature/beautiful architecture etc. Within 2 days
my wechat was flooded with greetings and some even
went straight to the point about sex.

One even claimed that he masturbated lookin at the pics..
Are there that many horny men on wechat?

justdifferent
24-02-2015, 01:25 PM
well, wechat is mainly used by prc, some malaysians and foreigners.

therefore, most of the singaporean men who download it are just out to hook up or sian some meimei.

therefore, if that's not your agenda, then just delete the app. in fact, most social networking apps that allow you to meet new people have this going on, so if you're disinterested/disgusted by that just steer clear.

in fact, i've dabbled around in one of the social networking apps, met up with a few people from there. definitely a hit or miss thing. mostly miss though.

Antbourthen
24-02-2015, 03:50 PM
Wechat is a replacement for QQ, heavily used in China for work and leisure. Recently, there is an upsurge of islamic users from Middle East, wonder what are they up to? :confused:

LonelyVDay
24-02-2015, 05:03 PM
Hi there,
First time starting a thread here.
just 2 days ago I installed the app "wechat" (i knw im slow) & posted pics of myself jus lk those on my fb.

the pics were nth special just some photoshoot with nature/beautiful architecture etc. Within 2 days
my wechat was flooded with greetings and some even
went straight to the point about sex.

One even claimed that he masturbated lookin at the pics..
Are there that many horny men on wechat?

hw come guys masturbated at your pictures? You are a guy right? :eek:

SnowLeopards
24-02-2015, 05:07 PM
There are many on the prowl these days.

We have one such individual in the forum.

Refer to my signature. ;)

Pierre.

Hokage
24-02-2015, 06:49 PM
In kiasu Singapore, our bosses always give us tons of work until our women are so tired they don't care for recreational sex. So what to do? Us men will have to find an outlet for our natural horny urges. Btw, men think about sex like a thousand times a day, i read somewhere.

sadsky18
24-02-2015, 06:52 PM
ts , then what is yr objective leh ???

to use or not to use ??

hermit1313
24-02-2015, 07:46 PM
Horny men are everywhere even your working colleagues. Just that we don't show it around casually. This is supposed to be discreet anyway.

line89
24-02-2015, 08:21 PM

Hahaha...I am a girl.

line89
24-02-2015, 08:23 PM
Went on WeChat outta curiosity..downloaded the app since I heard about it from people. Anyway, I thought it was just another social media platform till weird comments came in..

R3CALL
24-02-2015, 09:37 PM
Horny men are everywhere even your working colleagues. Just that we don't show it around casually. This is supposed to be discreet anyway.

and those who shows are the ones that can not hold their urges any longer

and end up, taking upskirts, stealing bras, wank on shoes, molest in trains,
rubbing themselves onto others, making advances in gyms on other guys etc

:D

Gentle Beast
24-02-2015, 09:58 PM

No, apparently TS posted this on the other thread :

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12674229&postcount=12409

Is that you, Thread Starter? Yah, it is possible some men might masturbate looking at pictures. Didn't your read about the lady who masturbated in one of Mexico's theatre where they were showing 50 Shades of Grey? There are horny people every where, men as well as women.

werty97
24-02-2015, 10:34 PM
Wechat is a replacement for QQ, heavily used in China for work and leisure. Recently, there is an upsurge of islamic users from Middle East, wonder what are they up to? :confused:

I worked in Mideast before
There r lotsa prc fls dere due to deir strong currency & some kenna bao
de mideast guys, who r equally horny s us, used wechat to book dem;)

cutebabe86
25-02-2015, 03:41 PM
to me, wechat most commonly used by prc n a lot of fl using it as a social tool to look for 'fren'. I saw a lot seductive photos been posted

almera
25-02-2015, 04:11 PM
Was on official trip to Vietnam last month..
Got lotsa wechat invitations from various gals asking if u wan massage or sex ..

Just a platform for ppl who share same interest..
u wan friend, look for friend,
u wan sex, look for sex then..

Botakhead
25-02-2015, 04:24 PM
If you're good looking, means pleasant to the eye of the beholder, even with clothes on, it can really turn the horniness from 0% to 100%.

Some female, those that are deemed not desireable, even if they are naked in front of the beholder, it can be a real turn off, can even cause a sudden erectile dysfunction.

So you should be glad that your picture of you with the scenery can demand a horny man to masturbate to it, it is your honour. But you just dun need to reply and be mum about it. No point to let the whole world know what has happened, unless you're attention seeking and go to the press with your story outburst.

Anyone can be aroused by anything, it is born into you, no point to deny it, what is your is yours. Just go with the flow when it is going to happen, let it happen.

Enjoy and have fun, dun worry too much.