PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a syt SB

JamesRod
23-02-2015, 09:33 PM
Looking for a young SB for companionship, preferably between the age of 18-23, fair, slim and chio syt type but I'm not too fussy. Willing to offer good allowance if I really like you, just let me know how much you are looking for.

I'm a local chinese 31yo entrepreneur in the IT business.

Can meet up for a short date to see if you're comfortable with me before proceeding with the arrangement. Do drop me a PM to discuss if interested :)

JamesRod
25-02-2015, 10:35 PM
still searching...

JamesRod
05-03-2015, 11:53 PM
still searching...

milkandcookies
07-03-2015, 01:43 AM
Hi TS, probably if you could be more detailed in your posting, you might stand a better chance in looking for a SB. Being a 31 entrepreneur in the IT industry doesn't exactly make you stand out either....... No idea why you needed to include that but anyhow, good luck!

$20 would be charged to your account for this advice, thank you for choosing milkandcookies consultancy.

JamesRod
09-03-2015, 11:32 PM
Hi TS, probably if you could be more detailed in your posting, you might stand a better chance in looking for a SB. Being a 31 entrepreneur in the IT industry doesn't exactly make you stand out either....... No idea why you needed to include that but anyhow, good luck!

$20 would be charged to your account for this advice, thank you for choosing milkandcookies consultancy.

Thanks. I'll live with the $20 credit on my account for now...

Not looking to stand out, but all I can say is I'll treat any girls well.

To all potential SB out there, even if it doesn't work out and we only go for a date or two, I'll still give some allowance for your time :)

Cvlt
25-03-2015, 02:30 AM
Sent a reply instead of PM lol oops