PDA

View Full Version : SG PMET in Dire Financial Straits After Kena Replaced by FTrash. CPF Stuck too!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
20-02-2015, 03:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

PMET TURNED CABBY CONSIDERS MOVING TO MALAYSIA TO LIVE

Post date:
20 Feb 2015 - 9:53am

http://therealsingapore.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/taxino214e_7.jpg?itok=8PO9xOKv (http://therealsingapore.com/sites/default/files/field/image/taxino214e_7.jpg)

After my retrenchment from my pme 7k salary post at age 46, life has truly been going downhill all the way. Like many other unemployed graduates, I ended up driving taxi to survive since nobody wants to employ Singaporeans, even when my asking salary was 1.5 k. In SG, us older sinkies are avoided like the plague by all employers since foreigners are so easily employable under the PAP govt.

I been driving taxi for the past 5 yrs now and recently turned 55. For the past 9 yrs, I had zero CPF contributions and had slowly used up all my remaining balance in my CPF Ordinary a/c to pay for my monthly HDB loan. I even had to give up all my insurance policies, since I cannot even afford to pay the premiums any longer.

Earlier in the year, I sought assistance from my PAP MP to use my CPF special account, which still had about 90k balance left but which is utterly useless since it falls far below the stupid minimum sum of $155,000. After my MP appeal, CPF board allowed usage of my special account to pay my monthly HDB loan (of course la, Appeal from PAP MP what)!.

To my huge surprise, I now receive an officious letter from the HDB asking me to pay cash for my monthly housing loan because of my turning 55. This meant that my special account has now been converted into a “retirement account” and because it falls way short of the 155k minimum sum, I could no longer use my stupid CPF to pay for my HDB loan. This is how idiotic the law works against those Singaporeans like myself who are struggling to make ends meet everyday. I am in such a quandary now and really don’t know what to do anymore. Better to die than to live in this idiotic country where under the PAP regime, we locals continually suffer whilst foreigners reap all the benefits!
It’s been a terrible year end for me as my 80 yr old father is hospitalized in SGH. This meant that I had to go SGH every day, to accompany my elderly mother there so its bus, mrt and shuttle bus every morning for me and then come home to drive my night shift taxi for a few hours to cover my overheads n rental every day! What a sad life. While others are all enjoying life, busily going shopping or vacationing with their big- fat year end bonuses, I , instead having zero and even negative income for this month!

I am now stricken with bad flu, probably catching a bug from my daily visits to the sick in SGH, so had been laid up for the past 4 days. Incurred more medical bills n worse still, too sick to drive n just pay taxi rental just to feed the idiotic NTUC Comfort coffers (yes, being a taxidriver means no MC, no CPF, no benefits whatsoever since u are deemed one who is self- employed). In the words, if u fall sick as a taxi driver, its your funeral since daily rentals need to be paid up by GiRO every day without fail.

if u were me, wouldn’t u also wish u weren’t born in this idiotic country called Singapore?

I have now decided that, shd the merciless PAP win another term in the next GE, i will live in Malaysia or Batam, commute back and forth every 2 weeks, rent a cheap room there as the falling ringgit n rupiah makes it so much cheaper to live there instead of world ‘s most expensive SG.

I hope to live on my meagre savings for perhaps the last few years of this sad life somewhere else. Bo pian, PAP so damn sickening it is truly unlivable for those of us so unlucky to be born here!

taxiuncle

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?201064-SG-PMET-in-Dire-Financial-Straits-After-Kena-Replaced-by-FTrash-CPF-Stuck-too!&goto=newpost).