PDA

View Full Version : sugar baby NOT

janesweets
20-02-2015, 07:50 AM
Hi all. If you're looking for a sugar baby without the physical intimacy, if you're craving emotional affection more than physical affection, if you're looking for more than just sex relationship. What I can offer - u can have your fb/fl/fwb/ and gain a more connected rs with me.

I'm offering genuine affection support and sincere companionship experience without all the drama and sex. If you're sick of just sex and seeking a companion to connect with, I may be right for you.

Who am I?
I'm in my 20s - 30s. I'm a single mum. I'm not interested in selling sex. I'm doing this more than for money's sakes. I want someone to share and connect with Although allowances do help with bills and raising a kid.

Who you should be.
I require my partner to be pleasant and decent. You should be generous and kind. Generosity applies to outside of money sense.

And because I'm a single parent , you understand we can't meet up at 10pm for bak chor mee.

That aside.

If this thread doesn't make for you, please move on. Happy Chinese New Year !!

Happy555
20-02-2015, 01:41 PM
So in short, u wanna get paid n NOT have sex la.

David123love
20-02-2015, 01:44 PM
sadly, no match, because i am willing to pay for no-sex for any woman who can meet me after 10pm for Bak Chor Mee.

:)
David

MaleHost
20-02-2015, 01:56 PM
come on guys, give her a break, i think she means physical intimacy add emotional intimacy.

but then, the first post in this thread started by her is also her first post, i always have doubts in such case whether it is a someone just fooling around, so i have doubts over the things said. afterall, any one of us here is capable of writing such a plain story just that we do not want to do it.

my advice to her, assuming the things said are true, is to forge strong ties with her family on one hand and focus on her work and child on the other hand. this will keep future troubles at bay or enable the problems that emerge to be tackled.

SH149
20-02-2015, 02:00 PM
Hi all. If you're looking for a sugar baby without the physical intimacy, if you're craving emotional affection more than physical affection, if you're looking for more than just sex relationship. What I can offer - u can have your fb/fl/fwb/ and gain a more connected rs with me.

I'm offering genuine affection support and sincere companionship experience without all the drama and sex. If you're sick of just sex and seeking a companion to connect with, I may be right for you.

Who am I?
I'm in my 20s - 30s. I'm a single mum. I'm not interested in selling sex. I'm doing this more than for money's sakes. I want someone to share and connect with Although allowances do help with bills and raising a kid.

Who you should be.
I require my partner to be pleasant and decent. You should be generous and kind. Generosity applies to outside of money sense.

And because I'm a single parent , you understand we can't meet up at 10pm for bak chor mee.

That aside.

Nice try but sadly to say the chances is quite low when sex is not involved

This is a sex forum . If you can find someone here not for sex then I must say good luck to u

juststray
20-02-2015, 02:01 PM
TS

Summarize all you wrote, you need someone to love you. That I think is something very difficult to find here.

Good Luck

postmortem
20-02-2015, 02:13 PM
Nothing wrong with wanting emotional bonding without sex.

Sex is after all 90% mental. I once told my former SB: no matter how you concentrate on improving your bed skills, you're just appealing to that 10%. What I need from you is that other 90%.

terminator33
20-02-2015, 03:04 PM

Who am I?

Who you should be.

That aside.

I guess it is workable. But your age is 20s to 30s? Meaning 20 to 39? That is a wide range? You are either in your 20s or 30s but not both.

A little stats on height, weight will help. And also what activities will you be happy with since sex is out.

Zapy
20-02-2015, 10:11 PM
Looks kinda interesting. But seems like money is the end factor. 20s to 30s or 20 to 30. I am interested with height, weight and perhaps a picture after sensored would be great. What will be the monetary be like? $20 per meetup?

ColourBlindx2
22-02-2015, 01:38 PM
It doesn't sound like TS is looking for fixed allowances; more like when the utility bill comes, the guy pays for it. When they're dining out, he foots the bill. When they take vacations together, it'll be all expenses paid by him. When the kid wants to buy toys/stationery, the guy pays.

I like this arrangement.

But it sounds like something a husband/father does.

janesweets
22-02-2015, 06:05 PM
Please email me at [email protected] while I try to clear my pm box.

MrJamesBond
22-02-2015, 06:26 PM
pls clear your inbox

melonmilk
22-02-2015, 09:04 PM
What I can offer - u can have your fb/fl/fwb/ and gain a more connected rs with me.

sounds confusing when was stated no physical intimacy

ColourBlindx2
22-02-2015, 09:08 PM
sounds confusing when was stated no physical intimacy

Think she meant that the guy can have a fuck buddy on the right and she can be on the left as a non-fuck buddy.

Ladyrain
22-02-2015, 11:45 PM
How nice if im the man. If only.
Clear your inbox. Certainly, there will be some wealthy rich gentleman who is willing to spare some moolah to assist you.
Good luck.
And hor, not everyone in here wants sex in return hor, juststray..
Some or maybe majority, seek for emotional support. No?

confusedgal87
22-02-2015, 11:53 PM
Clear your inbox. Certainly, there will be some wealthy rich gentleman who is willing to spare some moolah to assist you.
Good luck.

i agreed to this; not everyone here is looking into sex. some purely wan companionship.

spare this girl pls...it's not easy to be a single mum. janesweets, good luck in the search. hope u be able to find the right guy:)

postmortem
23-02-2015, 12:03 AM
Good luck.

Your Marilyn Monroe quote in your signature is provocative. :) For a brief moment I thought you were someone I know ..... LOL :)

postmortem
23-02-2015, 12:04 AM
i agreed to this; not everyone here is looking into sex. some purely wan companionship.

spare this girl pls...it's not easy to be a single mum. janesweets, good luck in the search. hope u be able to find the right guy:)

Agree with you regarding the thread starter.

Ladyrain
23-02-2015, 08:25 AM
Your Marilyn Monroe quote in your signature is provocative. :) For a brief moment I thought you were someone I know ..... LOL :)

For all you know, maybe u do know.

23-02-2015, 08:32 AM
I wan to try my luck in applying for it but TS mailbox full. I am hanging onto hope. Not into the sex thing but just wanna have a confidante and a someone that I can connect to. Of course this cones at a price.

Ladyrain
23-02-2015, 09:35 AM
Ts, clear your inbox lah...