PDA

View Full Version : Dorian & Victoria are looking for a Threesome

DorianS
19-02-2015, 12:37 AM
Hi There,

We are Dorian and Victoria and we are looking to explore having a threesome with a bisexual bottom male.

Criteria:
- Shaved
- Circumcised
- Caucasian/Indian/Chinese only
- Must be able to suck and get fucked
- No anal on Dorian or Victoria

This is a shoutout to all the fans of our sex blog, we are trying something different now. Kindly email me at [email protected] with your details (photos preferable).

Looking to spend this friday night out for drinks, movie, makan and screwing. We are looking for friendly and open individuals,who dont mind sharing the cost.

Thanks for the support! - www.dv-cupoftea.blogspot.com

We will correspond via email once details are finalised. Thanks!

DorianS
19-02-2015, 11:11 AM
To update, Victoria will suck you off, but fucking her will only be if she is in the mood. We are new at this, so thank you for your understanding.

MaleHost
19-02-2015, 12:28 PM
your requirements like that, hard to find one. if you look for straight male to tag team or relay team with you in screwing Victoria, will have long queue.

DorianS
19-02-2015, 07:14 PM
cancelling due to family emergency.

thanks for all the support.

MaleHost
19-02-2015, 08:11 PM
cancelling due to family emergency.

thanks for all the support.

i sort of expect cancellation, strict requirements being just one of the many reasons.

JokowiWidodo
20-02-2015, 01:58 AM
i sort of expect cancellation, strict requirements being just one of the many reasons.

You mean TS is gay :eek:

DorianS
20-02-2015, 08:52 AM
i had 7 candidates already. something urgent came up. i dont see why every threesome has to have constant focus on the woman. and being bisexual is not the same as being gay. i dont get why you consider it a disservice when you dont fit our requirements.we dont have to fuck anyone who turns up.

MaleHost
20-02-2015, 10:21 AM
i had 7 candidates already. something urgent came up. i dont see why every threesome has to have constant focus on the woman. and being bisexual is not the same as being gay. i dont get why you consider it a disservice when you dont fit our requirements.we dont have to fuck anyone who turns up.

7 candidates only? maybe none of them qualify.

crood
20-02-2015, 11:23 AM
You mean TS is gay :eek:

Criteria:
- Shaved
- Circumcised
- Caucasian/Indian/Chinese only
- Must be able to suck and get fucked
- No anal on Dorian or Victoria

Yes, bi sexual ...... candidate must be able to SUCK and GET FUCKED by who?? TS obviously and whether he can get to fuck the lady depends on her mood.

JokowiWidodo
20-02-2015, 11:45 PM
I can confirm TS is gay because he zapped me with his clone :eek: