PDA

View Full Version : Dates with a HK girl 02 (A Kamasutra Morning)

peterquil
18-02-2015, 06:56 AM
After a successful first night out, more progress has been done to keep up with the hunger of the HK girl. On the second outing, I was invited for a sleepover this time and although we were too tired after all the dancing, the next morning she became hungry again.

Stroking my brother under my shorts, she begged me to finger her and so I did. My brother was already like a rock but patience is a virtue. As I put my finger in her womanhood, I could feel the moisture and warmth hugging my finger. Next thing I knew, we were peeling off each other's clothes and I can only remember the morning in a room with moans and hearing the slushing of juices crashing against my brother...

These first few pictures are the beginning of my action with her. If you like to hear more of the heated morning, see more of the positions we tried...

Comment and upz my points and of course, enjoy.

xlao
18-02-2015, 12:54 PM
more pls............

peterquil
19-02-2015, 09:37 AM
As I fingered her, I could hear the squishing sound of her juices hugging my finger. I looked at her, and for a moment she held her breath and then said softly, "I want to fuck you."

I controlled the excitement within as I threw my shorts aside and put on the raincoat for my brother, then sat down on the bed waiting for her. She climbed on top, one hand grabbing my brother and guiding it into her hole. As my brother slid in, she moaned and she started grinding.

I watched her slim, athletic body working hard and making contact with my own. I was trying hard not to lose myself as I squeezed her butt cheek with my hand. After all, one of the many benefits of the cowgirl position is to let me see her body work to please me.

For this first position, she achieved her aim of fucking me.

Want to know the rest of our positions? Up my points and comment on the thread! Enjoy.

xlao
19-02-2015, 01:33 PM
nice....:)

yo1yo2yo3
21-02-2015, 11:31 PM
She is so hot...let's see how you took her...:D

peterquil
23-02-2015, 07:57 AM
Still waiting for you guys to UP my points further, so here's another teaser as I show you how she enjoyed switching positions.

After working hard as cowgirl, she fell sideways with her back on the bed, panting and telling me that she's tired. Tugging my hand towards her body, she said, "fuck me". And what better way than the traditional missionary style?

By this time, I had enough of looking at her hungry face while we were in the cowgirl position. And I was dying to thrust my brother inside her to give her a good pounding and watch my dick slide in and out of her wet pussy.

As I drove my dick into her, she let out a huge moan of pleasure. I teased her and asked, "should I come now?" Half in her horny dream of pleasure, she shook her head and begged, "no, no, fuck me. fuck me now." And off I went, answering her hunger with hunger, as I watched my dick slam against that hairy, wet pussy...sliding in and out with ease and savouring every moment of her groans and moans, occasionally squeezing her tits and bending over to suck on her swollen nipples.

Yummm...more points to UP guys before I reveal the rest of that horny morning! Oh you haven't seen her fucking hot ass yet.

rayloo
23-02-2015, 09:08 AM
Nice sharing...

MarlboroKen
24-02-2015, 12:40 AM
sweet young body:D

keewee
24-02-2015, 03:05 AM
wonderful!!!!

peterquil
24-02-2015, 08:24 AM
sweet young body:D

she's only 21+

peterquil
24-02-2015, 08:25 AM
She is so hot...let's see how you took her...:D

I love taking her into different positions. She lets me switch her physically and she's not afraid to try new things.

peterquil
28-02-2015, 08:23 PM
She gripped the bed sheets with her hands, each on either side of the bed. Then looked at me, stared a while, and her eyes told me that she wanted a change of positions. She had enough of the missionary.

" _ _ _ _ _ " she whispered. And then we switched again.

What word do you think she whispered? What position next?

Here's another photo of that horny morning. When you have such a perky ass and beautiful pussy with wet and dried up juices at the same time...I don't think you can resist.

Up my points pls! And be prepared for more to come.

keewee
04-03-2015, 10:14 PM
wah steady bro

Nickochee
15-03-2015, 06:57 PM
Niceeee. Last pic looks alittle creampie..

peterquil
18-03-2015, 02:56 PM
To answer some of ours bros thoughts, the last pic was not a creampie. I never want to risk doing that ha ha, if you know what I mean.

But if you guys thought the next position is doggy, then you are damn right! She urged me to push my cock into her wet and swollen pussy in broad daylight, and I gave it to her.

At some point, we both realised that there was an old lady watching us from the window opposite and I think she was enjoying it. HAHA. But we closed the curtains in the end.

She wanted me to bang harder so I start to put one leg on the bed and started slamming her until she moaned damn loud. All this time I had to do that and balance my phone snapping shots but she was enjoying it so much that she asked me to put the phone below her pussy so that the camera can take a shot of my balls and her pussy together...

But this is not all yet, there is still one more position after this before I shot my load on her stomach...

FOR MORE OF THAT STEAMY MORNING, don't forget to UPS ME. Thanks bros.

peterquil
22-03-2015, 01:38 PM
Still waiting for bros to comment on the pics. Do you like them?

Also pls UPS me so I can put up more!

Nickochee
29-03-2015, 05:54 PM
Keep ur pics coming. Points will come dun worry.

peterquil
06-04-2015, 12:13 PM
After a brief hiatus, let me end off my Kamasutra Morning series with the HK girl's reverse cowboy position!

It was something unexpected. Something new for her. She took some time to position herself in the most comfortable posture after planting her pussy straight down my cock.

First she started grinding...forward and backward

And then I told her to squat on my cock and hump it. It was the best feeling ever. Had to beg her to slow down in case I started shooting.

Hope to get support from you bros before I begin a new thread with another series!

Nickochee
06-04-2015, 10:14 PM
Niceeee. Upz u my humble points!