PDA

View Full Version : A Guy tio Fine for $6,500

Blue_gal
11-03-2006, 10:55 AM
for being NAKED in his house. He said he just want to walk back to his room to get dress up. He was tio catch by his "kpo" neigh and they reported mata. OMG I does that at time! Now, I will have to be more careful, if nope one day my "kpo" neigh will report me also.....

I find those kpo really got nothing better to DO!!

Of course, on another hand if a pervet do "something else" infornt the window to show off to you, then you report mata, is ok.

Cheer~
BitChy Blue Auntie

blacksheep8
11-03-2006, 11:00 AM
This guy is big time LOSER man..

cant believe he did something so shamefull in front of neigbour..

downstair got so many maid canot grab 1 and bomb meh..

so stupid..

:mad:

klang_kia
11-03-2006, 11:01 AM
Did read from the paper here in Msia about this acse... wondering even u cant get naked at home which supposingly your very own private place... then even going to bath u need to dress up too in the future~ :rolleyes:

cloud
11-03-2006, 12:14 PM
ridiculous, this type of KPO really too much.:mad:

cactus88
11-03-2006, 12:38 PM
i feel very strange, how to fine huh.... if like me, i die die say no, what they can do? they have no proof wad... they cant possiblely take photos of you.. :confused:

taurus75
11-03-2006, 12:45 PM
Man walking around naked..kenna fined! Woman walking around naked..man saw also kenna fined!??
sibey ironic.... think that's why we have Women Charters..kekeke!

kiario
11-03-2006, 12:49 PM
i feel very strange, how to fine huh.... if like me, i die die say no, what they can do? they have no proof wad... they cant possiblely take photos of you.. :confused:

A photo was taken by his neighbour,

owen10
11-03-2006, 01:16 PM
Man walking around naked..kenna fined! Woman walking around naked..man saw also kenna fined!??
sibey ironic.... think that's why we have Women Charters..kekeke!

if a chio bu walk ard naked in d house i dun thk any males who saw will want to report to police. :D

y do females find our males' organs offensive while we dun find anyth offensive abt theirs huh??? :confused:

clarenceT
11-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Well Bros,

It should b d one dat report such incidents that
kana FINE.
B'cause they are the ones "lookin" n peeping into people's
place.

cheers

:D

ps..Tink they didnt get to c wat they 1 2 c..happen 2 c wat
they dont 1 2 c..dats y they report mata..
suckers..

Me Siam Bu
11-03-2006, 02:49 PM
if a chio bu walk ard naked in d house i dun thk any males who saw will want to report to police. :D

y do females find our males' organs offensive while we dun find anyth offensive abt theirs huh??? :confused:
ha ha agree agree kekekekeke

sibaysong4u
11-03-2006, 03:31 PM
if a chio bu walk ard naked in d house i dun thk any males who saw will want to report to police.No i wont report to police,i will pcc while watching butt neigh see me pcc i oso kena fine.
:eek:

ahpaul25
11-03-2006, 03:35 PM
OMG I does that at time! Now, I will have to be more careful, if nope one day my "kpo" neigh will report me also.....

Wa....then blue_gal jiejie, where u stay, next time, I buy a hse opp yr hse and pee yr movement everyday....LOL :D

zacer
11-03-2006, 03:39 PM
think this news was on tv few mths back, not only 1 occasion but many times the guy was caught or seen by his "friendly" neighbours many times.

owen10
11-03-2006, 03:52 PM
worse punishment of all, that guy's photo was splashed in d ST yesterday. luckily not front page or else much worse. now whenever he goes ppl might recognise him like a celebrity.

wonder if he's a fellow samster here ... high possibility :rolleyes:

Castrol
11-03-2006, 04:08 PM
OMG I does that at time! Now, I will have to be more careful, if nope one day my "kpo" neigh will report me also.....

yes that time i wanted to report you to mata one. but at least you cupped your boobs with your hands when you ran out of the bathroom, so i didnt have enough evidence... your hands saved you $3250 each... :D

lonelyboy
11-03-2006, 05:13 PM
for being NAKED in his house. He said he just want to walk back to his room to get dress up. He was tio catch by his "kpo" neigh and they reported mata. OMG I does that at time! Now, I will have to be more careful, if nope one day my "kpo" neigh will report me also.....

Of course, on another hand if a pervet do "something else" infornt the window to show off to you, then you report mata, is ok.

Cheer~
BitChy Blue Auntie

die... i think my kpo neighbour saw me a few times leh... duno will kena anot.. waliew eh not like purposely mah.. not happy can dun see duno y got such ppl.

probably some old virgin who cant get it so they dun wan others get it also.. sian

jj1396
12-03-2006, 04:02 PM
How abt next timewe go tuina, and the girl try to touch our didi to make us horny , we call the police ,say being molested.:eek:

peter101
13-03-2006, 10:08 AM
well some neighbours r just nosy and kaypo ass-holes not their biz also report. cant they just mind their own biz? where i live also got kaypo neighbours= old aunties with nothing to do so gossip about other ppl all day.

matsuda
13-03-2006, 10:26 AM
Its really not a MAN's World!!!!

If a MAN is being viewed naked on his own premises by a nosy WOMAN neighbour...its indecent exposure even if you are not committing a lewd act like playing with yourself ( in the 1st place why are HDB flats built so bloody close to one another?? )

If a WOMAN is being viewed naked on her own premises by an innocent MAN neighbour....the MAN is labelled a PEEPING TOM!!!

So the moral of the story is not to look out of your premises into someone's else premises if you are a MAN coz you are a going to lose no matter what.:rolleyes:

kingcopa
13-03-2006, 11:02 AM

Cheer~
BitChy Blue Auntie

i better stop walking ard my house naked wait kena fine.

waypastprime
13-03-2006, 12:16 PM
Wa....then blue_gal jiejie, where u stay, next time, I buy a hse opp yr hse and pee yr movement everyday....LOL

U pee on her movement? :eek: :p

benz
13-03-2006, 12:20 PM
A man's home is his own castle
But even if you have a big "parcel"
Don't be stupid and open your windows
Catch cold and a heavy fine soon follows

BMW520_M
13-03-2006, 12:44 PM

BitChy Blue Auntie

Sis BlueGal, not to worry too much la. Guys will definately get reported, as for the gals which guy is so stupid to call 'mata' when you can get free show daily. Haha. Where you putting up leh?

BMW520_M
13-03-2006, 12:44 PM
Solly. Double post.

taurus75
13-03-2006, 12:47 PM
worse punishment of all, that guy's photo was splashed in d ST yesterday. luckily not front page or else much worse. now whenever he goes ppl might recognise him like a celebrity.

wonder if he's a fellow samster here ... high possibility :rolleyes:

wait ..i go check whether any samster got post any this type of fetish on SBF bo??!! get back to you soon. kekeek

67Lover
13-03-2006, 01:18 PM
well some neighbours r just nosy and kaypo ass-holes not their biz also report. cant they just mind their own biz? where i live also got kaypo neighbours= old aunties with nothing to do so gossip about other ppl all day.
Agreed with you, these 38 aunties are real scary. Once witness them gossip till one of the family become war zone, but they treat it as nothing happened.

swing123
13-03-2006, 01:57 PM
Well Bros,

It should b d one dat report such incidents that
kana FINE.
B'cause they are the ones "lookin" n peeping into people's
place.

cheers

:D

ps..Tink they didnt get to c wat they 1 2 c..happen 2 c wat
they dont 1 2 c..dats y they report mata..
suckers..

a singapore police officer is manning the report station....
then he receives a call.....
a woman's voice at the other end: "polis? i want to leport."
officer: "what do you want to report, madam?"
caller: "this guy staying opposing my unit is flashing his private part at me."
officer: "ok, could you give us your address and we will send a team to investigate right away."
caller: [read out her address] "pls come fast, he is doing it again."

10 mins later, 2 officers were despatched to that woman's block....

officer A: "madam, did you call and make a report about a flasher?"
woman : "yes, quick quick come to the kitchen, he is still flashing it."
Officer B: [rush to kitchen and peep out of kitchen window] "where? i can't see...."
woman: "nah, at 12 o'clock direction" [while handing a 36X binoculars to the office].......

hellfrezz77
13-03-2006, 03:04 PM
come on! this is really ridiculous rite, did the guy do anything to protect himself or sue the 1 who reported him, if i were him i would. at least do something to get some face back mah hor. :rolleyes:

desireless
13-03-2006, 03:52 PM
If you have read Sunday Straits Times (pg28) yesterday, the guy was fined for

1. being naked and
2. "touching himself".

So apparently he was doing something else apart from being naked. I supposed the "touching himself" act was something lewd, else it won't be almost jail term for him (he escaped 3 months as reported).

If that's the case, he deserves it. Period. I won't want my little daughter to see a man in the opposite block naked and doing something lewd like touching his kuku...

D_Silver
13-03-2006, 10:15 PM
This is beyond stupid. I always believe a man's home is his own castle, to have some KPO lao chu nu staying 200m away from one's apartment spying and telling on a man in the sanctity of his own home is simply rediculous.

RX-8(SFF4518X)
13-03-2006, 10:20 PM
Guy kena report, dun know if girl will be same or not or call friends over to see too

RX-8(SFF4518X)
13-03-2006, 10:21 PM
Guy kena report, dun know if girl will be same or not or call friends over to see too

gstring_lover
13-03-2006, 10:43 PM
Just want to keep you all informed.

For example...

If a guy was drinking coffee and looking out of the windows.

Suddenly the curtain in the opposite block room drop. That guy saw a gal in that room was naked and the girl saw him looking at her.

So who is wrong ?

The answer is.....

The person who make the first report to the police is the victim!!!

And the other guy/gal will be charged !!!

owen10
14-03-2006, 12:43 AM

1. being naked and
2. "touching himself".

So apparently he was doing something else apart from being naked. I supposed the "touching himself" act was something lewd, else it won't be almost jail term for him (he escaped 3 months as reported).

If that's the case, he deserves it. Period. I won't want my little daughter to see a man in the opposite block naked and doing something lewd like touching his kuku...

i agree with yr comments bro.

well bros, i thk if this fella's not persistently doin his lewd acts he wont attract so many complaints fr different neighbours. 1, 2 times d neighbours still can tahan. but i thk he muz have overdone it too many times d neighbours had decided to put a STOP to it.

n since d mata have monitored d situation, i trust that they muz have gathered enuff evidence to charge him. but i was juz wondering, if d guy denies or defends himself what kind of evidence can d mata use other than witnesses? dun tell me mata go take pics or film with video cam meh? wait kana counter sue by d fella!

owen10
14-03-2006, 12:44 AM

1. being naked and
2. "touching himself".

duplicate post (SB server got problem? :confused: )

ass_robber
15-03-2006, 11:02 PM
Imagine:

Man kana caught for exposing himself at home. In his mitigation, he say that he was inspired by his MP, who believe in taking naked photos of himself and his maid.

Appeals to MP, MP agrees and says that its a kind of art form and praise the man for his creative but still political and say "the police has a system that they need to follow".

Maybe an additional benefit for opposition this time round is that their residents can walk around naked without getting fine. :D

no_faith
02-09-2007, 07:19 PM
Just want to keep you all informed.

For example...

If a guy was drinking coffee and looking out of the windows.

Suddenly the curtain in the opposite block room drop. That guy saw a gal in that room was naked and the girl saw him looking at her.

So who is wrong ?

The answer is.....

The person who make the first report to the police is the victim!!!

And the other guy/gal will be charged !!!you got a point but also have to depend between the guy and the gal, who is of better quality.:D

NAZI
02-09-2007, 08:28 PM
you got a point but also have to depend between the guy and the gal, who is of better quality.:D

Wah bro, you dangerous leh, 2006 last post you also can dig out. Hope you don't look into WW2 when I was active .... :)

asdfghjkl
04-09-2007, 01:05 AM
agreed with the comment that house is own castle.. this PAP is really too much liao.. :o

Kuroi
04-09-2007, 02:11 AM
not purposely also tio fine...... very unfair eh...

i wonder if at bedroom bonking at night, people hear noise will complain anot :mad:

chickenzip
04-09-2007, 08:31 AM
if a chio bu walk ard naked in d house i dun thk any males who saw will want to report to police.

y do females find our males' organs offensive while we dun find anyth offensive abt theirs huh???

if a chio bu walk in the house naked, no man will report police. But if she saw any man bioing her, then she will call police. :D

females find man organ offensive cos our's (cock) is protruding out, while female's (cunt) is hiding "inside". :D

chickenzip
04-09-2007, 08:33 AM
i wonder if at bedroom bonking at night, people hear noise will complain anot

not if you invite them to join your little private session. :D

pokeman71
04-09-2007, 09:18 AM
You know that sometime you just left your towel outside the bath room. After shower, just run out a few step to get the towel, like that also cannot. I think the KPO should be jail becasue they peep into other ppl house.

My kids alway complain oppsite block alway got ppl use the laser point(infra red) to point into our house, can this be report to police.

pocketrocket
04-09-2007, 09:23 AM
if a chio bu walk in the house naked, no man will report police. But if she saw any man bioing her, then she will call police. :D

females find man organ offensive cos our's (cock) is protruding out, while female's (cunt) is hiding "inside". :D

Don't really seem fair right bro?

Devil73
04-09-2007, 04:49 PM
agreed with the comment that house is own castle...

Own Castle? Bro, Don't forget we're living HDB flat is hokkien called wat you should know right?:D