PDA

View Full Version : PRC Xiao Qian (Zoe Tay Look a Like)

大理段王爷
10-03-2006, 09:46 PM
Got to know this girl from XXX KTV and decided to bonk her. Pick her up and proceeded to the hotel. Once inside the room we started frenching already man this girl is really hot. We quickly strip to our bare bodies and headed to the showers while we were in the showers I started to finger her and can feel that she is already wet. At the same time she was also using her hand and rubbing my little brother to wake up. Once finish we quickly dried ourselves up and proceeded to the bed to start my live firing exercise code name "Bonking Zoe Tay". :D We did everything that is possible in the bed licking her pussy, 69 etc. One thing about her she is very playful and willing to please plus she gives a excellent BBBJ till I buay tahan and quicky cap myself and start bonking the daylights out of her. Finally I have to give up and release my full load on her of cos with cap not to worry. Below is my summary of Xiao Qian.

Name: Xiao Qian
Looks: 6.5 (She looks a bit like Zoe Tay in certain angle)
Boobs: A only (strictly not for big boobs lover)
Fingering: Yes
69: Yes
Frenching: Yes
FJ: 8 (willing to please)
Damage: $100 + $20 (room) cd please bring your own
RTF: If I find enough Vit M

For those who wants to try her must have rep point of no less then 30 pts.
Newbies I am sorry as I need to protect her. FYI she is leaving on the 17 of March bro who want to try her please hurry.

axeman24
10-03-2006, 11:24 PM
Hmm....sounds interesting bro can I have her contact please. Thanks.

God of majong
11-03-2006, 02:27 AM
Bro 大理段王爷 can i have the contact too? Thanks alot.:)

fat indian
11-03-2006, 07:24 AM
hello,

can i have the contact too ? does she serve indian ?

looking for SEXxxxxx in the early morning of saturday.......

cheers -fat indian

telesex
11-03-2006, 09:21 AM
hello,
can i have the contact too ? does she serve indian ?
looking for SEXxxxxx in the early morning of saturday.......
cheers -fat indian
Fat Indian, you only got 20 points and you are not qualify :D

Hawk
11-03-2006, 10:11 AM
Got to know this girl from XXX KTV and decided to bonk
Newbies I am sorry as I need to protect her. FYI she is leaving on the 17 of March bro who want to try her please hurry.

bro,
i do not hav rep point 30pts>....then how?me want to try leh!!me Zoe Tay fans.....really hope book her bfore she go bk.

hthderrick
11-03-2006, 10:39 AM
Got to know this girl from XXX KTV and decided to bonk Name: Xiao Qian
Looks: 6.5 (She looks a bit like Zoe Tay in certain angle)
Boobs: A only (strictly not for big boobs lover)
Fingering: Yes
69: Yes
FJ: 8 (willing to please)
Damage: $100 + $20 (room) cd please bring your own
RTF: If I find enough Vit M

bro

am i qualified for xiaoqian contact?:D hope to receive ur pm soon,kekeke!

大理段王爷
11-03-2006, 05:23 PM
bro

am i qualified for xiaoqian contact?:D hope to receive ur pm soon,kekeke!

Bro you must be joking lah if you are not qualified don't tell me that fat indian is meh :cool: anyway please check your pm enjoy and please post fr hor

hungry
11-03-2006, 05:29 PM
Got to know this girl from XXX KTV and decided to bonk her. Pick her up and proceeded to the hotel. Once inside the room we started frenching already man this girl is really hot. We quick

Hi Bro,

I dun hv that much of point, however, i hope that u can grant me my wish to hv a session with her . . . .

Thks.

大理段王爷
11-03-2006, 07:54 PM
Hi Bro,

I dun hv that much of point, however, i hope that u can grant me my wish to hv a session with her . . . .

Thks.

Sorry bro I am sticking to my principle

Redzuler
24-10-2007, 10:12 AM
Hi 大理段王爷;

Thanks for her contact last time, but never did I posted FR. Btw She came back two days ago, did you got her call?

Happen to see her at KTV yesterday night, got a shock that she still rem me after so long. Since I so long never bonking, so I took her to hotel after KTV ended, even after so long she still got the move and willing to please me. Nearly go for 2nd shot. :D

Pay her $80 for the whole process, she indeed as silkful as last time but better, maybe when she when back never have sex till now :p

axeman24
24-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Hi 大理段王爷;

Thanks for her contact last time, but never did I posted FR. Btw She came back two days ago, did you got her call?

Happen to see her at KTV yesterday night, got a shock that she still rem me after so long. Since I so long never bonking, so I took her to hotel after KTV ended, even after so long she still got the move and willing to please me. Nearly go for 2nd shot. :D

Pay her $80 for the whole process, she indeed as silkful as last time but better, maybe when she when back never have sex till now :p

wow she is back, this time will not give her the miss. Bro can I have her contact please.

Power 10
25-10-2007, 06:39 AM
Can i have the contact too? I do written FR before

Redzuler
26-10-2007, 06:03 PM
Ok contacts have been given to 2 bros here hope to see some fr. BTW due to fierce competition she has agreed to reduce her price to 60 per shot. Cheers :)

axeman24
26-10-2007, 06:34 PM
Thank you bro Redzuler for the contact. Guess I was the first one to contact her. Anyway below is my fr.

The minute when I close the hotel room she started to french me like there was not tomorrow in at the same time we were exploring each others body and to be honest she still maintain her figure well, fair and smooth skin despite she is already 29 going to 30 soon. Anyway after changing into our birthday suit we proceed to the bath room and contiune our tongue fight while not forgetting to use the shower gel to clean each others body. While I help her wash her pussy and she in term wash my didi and after washing off the shop and did give me a bbbj in the bath tub. I must say her bbbj is still as good as the last we did it. hahahahaha

After about 10 mins of bbbj in the bath tub we dry ourselves up and proceed to the bed to continue our action and I have not even get a chance to lick her pussy she was already flowing with love juice already. So without further delay she cap me and started the mission with a few position before finishing in missionary.

Anyway for those who are interested can called her. Bear in mind that she is working in NSH so afternoon and maybe at night. So you guys have to arrange the timing with her. Below is her stats

Name: Xiao Qian
Face: 6 ( Some say she looks a bit like Zoe Tay)
Boobs: A+ with very sentsative nipples.
BBBJ: Yes
FJ: Very accomodating
Damage: 60

Redzuler
27-10-2007, 04:10 PM
Contact have been given to jjjumper and andyeo :)

Power 10
29-10-2007, 03:55 AM
Thanks bro Redzuler and up you
Short and simple FR for xiao qian

Look:7/10 Damm,really look like zoe tay
Boobs: Lovely A Cup with nice nipples to sux on
Body: 7/10 She have really nice figure with fair skin
BBBJ: 6.5/10 She good at it but time is too short for me
FJ: she wet and tight but never try licking
RTF: Yes,vaule for money

Redzuler
31-10-2007, 08:43 PM
Thanks bro Redzuler and up you
Short and simple FR for xiao qian

Look:7/10 Damm,really look like zoe tay
Boobs: Lovely A Cup with nice nipples to sux on
Body: 7/10 She have really nice figure with fair skin
BBBJ: 6.5/10 She good at it but time is too short for me
FJ: she wet and tight but never try licking
RTF: Yes,vaule for money

Yup she is definitely value for money. Her GFE is also very strong not for the weak hearted hahahahaha