PDA

View Full Version : OKT KK has quit?

youngeric
10-03-2006, 08:36 PM
Received this e-mail from KK's Yahoo group today:

"From effect on today onwards, the group would be closed. KK's stock
would be transferred to Ace. kindly contact Ace for slots.

Thanks all bro for the support."

His group have closed and called him but no response. Looks like KK have quit.
Hope he is alright and wish him best of luck in his future endeavours.

BTW he promised me $60 off my next order after I post my FR.
Looks like I won't be getting that anymore.:mad:

CLIMAX
10-03-2006, 08:53 PM
Thanks Bro KK for all the sextifying arrangement With those Thai Fls.
Will MIss You!
All The BEST to u Bro !!!

9 guns Salute !!!

milo_man
10-03-2006, 08:56 PM
yup..he quits

sinnerX
10-03-2006, 09:45 PM
to all bro,

KK is having some personal matters and had to be away for some time. Currently, ace would be the temporay care taker of his stock.

Dun worry, although KK is away at this time, he will continue to bring in quality goods QC by himself but to be taken care by Ace(for the time being, till he returns)

Bro youngeric, dun worry, u can contact ace and the discount would still stands. Before he went off, Ace had promised to take care of stocks and bros who had supported him.

Once the new batch of KK's stock arrives, would definetely posted under KK, samster2324. And he will be back!!!

Cheers:D

alee
10-03-2006, 11:52 PM
So how can i contact ace?

biglovefool
11-03-2006, 12:37 AM
This is what I call responsibility.

Salute to you! KK.

Hope you settle your problem fast and see you active int he forrum soon.

biglovefool
11-03-2006, 12:41 AM
This is what I call responsibility.

Salute to you! KK.

Hope you settle your problem fast and see you active int he forrum soon.

cactus88
11-03-2006, 03:30 AM
jia you for kk ^^

chikobai
11-03-2006, 11:26 AM
3 cheers for bro kk
one of the great okts around

cuteboy12345208
11-03-2006, 11:41 AM
Yah. Bro KK is one of my favourite OKTs and friend too. He will always call me if there are local FLs. Bro if u reading this. remember to contact me if u come back to the scene hor. Thank you

dreamersmsg
11-03-2006, 02:35 PM
ya..thanks to bro kk...all the best to him ya:)

kenchua
11-03-2006, 05:03 PM
I heard he kena raid last night !!:eek:

procto1701
12-03-2006, 12:03 PM
Hi bro Ace,
are KK's local FLs under your care also?

coolmanks
12-03-2006, 04:50 PM
Yes beware and be prepare for surprise. From his data base, some already kena call for interview.
I heard he kena raid last night !!:eek:

cheonking
12-03-2006, 07:17 PM
Yup, Gana raided last week and most of his SIAs were also involved too..
So beta dont take local flights.. Hehe..

sadfa
12-03-2006, 09:10 PM
Yes beware and be prepare for surprise. From his data base, some already kena call for interview.

bro,

1. got so zhun? he got arrested after he quit?

2. police call the customers 4 what? chui kway not a crime.

call them 2 give fr or give them medal of honour?

the best i can think of is to be witness against okt. but who so stupid, sign police statement n go 2 court n tell the whole world they chui kway?

if police force them, they go to police station all say forgot liao lor!

3. same thing if police call his girls. unless they r below 21 or foreigners, who so stupid admit they r chicken?

waijai
12-03-2006, 09:21 PM
heard about it too... hope he is ok. all the best to kk.

coolmanks
12-03-2006, 11:04 PM
That exactly what I told my friend who was call up for coffee.

It is easy to be steady here but it is not so easy (to remain steady) when you are in there;when police said they are not after you, they only after the OKT. However you must cooperate or else!

===================================

the best i can think of is to be witness against okt. but who so stupid, sign police statement n go 2 court n tell the whole world they chui kway?

if police force them, they go to police station all say forgot liao lor!

sadfa
13-03-2006, 04:18 PM

It is easy to be steady here but it is not so easy (to remain steady) when you are in there;when police said they are not after you, they only after the OKT. However you must cooperate or else!

the police also damn gong. how they expect a guy 2 testify in court?

"erm boss, monday i need time off 2 go court."
"why? traffic accident?"
" no lah!"
" quarrel wif neighbour?"
" boh lah!"
" u dont say how i give u off?"
" i chui kway, the police tell me 2 b witness lor!"
" knn! eng eng cheng cheng, u go chui kway? come back i sure give u more ot 2 do."
" kaoooz!"

very soon, all your office gals avoid u this big chee ko peh.
also after u testify, i think all okt blacklist u also.

police also damn fucking stupid. no customers will be witness. all they need 2 do is warn okt they got info he got 20 girls. n these girls do fj at least 10 each. that means about 200 charges. if okt dont plead guilty 2 5 charges n rest take into consideration, they will whack all 200 charges. like that okt will kuai kuai plea guilty.

anyway since someone asked me what 2 do if forced to go down, as long as u didnt commit a crime, nothing 2 fear. they can force u 2 testify in court but if they can tell u r not going to support their case, no point wasting their time wif u.

another way is to act real blur n damn super nervous. act until can fail their lie detector test. like that, u will not be a reliable witness at all.

sadfa
13-03-2006, 04:19 PM

the police also damn gong. how they expect a guy 2 testify in court?

"erm boss, monday i need time off 2 go court."
"why? traffic accident?"
" no lah!"
" quarrel wif neighbour?"
" boh lah!"
" u dont say how i give u off?"
" i chui kway, the police tell me 2 b witness lor!"
" knn! eng eng cheng cheng, u go chui kway? come back i sure give u more ot 2 do."
" kaoooz!"

very soon, all your office gals avoid u this big chee ko peh.
also after u testify, i think all okt blacklist u also.

police also damn fucking stupid. no customers will be witness. all they need 2 do is warn okt they got info he got 20 girls. n these girls do fj at least 10 each. that means about 200 charges. if okt dont plead guilty 2 5 charges n rest take into consideration, they will whack all 200 charges. like that okt will kuai kuai plea guilty.

anyway since someone asked me what 2 do if forced to go down, as long as u didnt commit a crime, nothing 2 fear. they can force u 2 testify in court but if they can tell u r not going to support their case, no point wasting their time wif u.

another way is to act real blur n damn super nervous. act until can fail their lie detector test. like that, u will not be a reliable witness at all.

sadfa
13-03-2006, 04:21 PM
deleted post

Nintendo
13-03-2006, 06:00 PM
to all bro,

KK is having some personal matters and had to be away for some time. Currently, ace would be the temporay care taker of his stock.

Dun worry, although KK is away at this time, he will continue to bring in quality goods QC by himself but to be taken care by Ace(for the time being, till he returns)

Before he went off, Ace had promised to take care of stocks and bros who had supported him.

Once the new batch of KK's stock arrives, would definetely posted under KK, samster2324. And he will be back!!!

Cheers

Hi,

I'm sad to hear that he will be away for awhile, although i don't personally know him well, but i'm quite impressed & happy with his assurance & good service from his girls so guess i'm gonna miss all that for sometime. :(

But i'm also glad that someone like Bro Ace has opt to take over temporarily for kk's stock, so Bro Ace since i don't know you & have never tried any of your girls, i have only so far read your threads/FRs & they have been impressive enough for me to request to join your group. Hope you can grant me my request so pls. check your pm THANKS! :)

Cheers to you.

waijai
14-03-2006, 01:18 AM
IMHO it may not be so easy to prosecute bro kk as his gals all manage to get away. thus there is no concrete evidence he is guilty. hope he is ok and can get out to serve us again... was thinking of trying nabel... sigh...

M.Muff
14-03-2006, 08:25 AM
This is such a tragedy. And I was having such a good chat with KK just on Sat night after my session with Micky. So sad. :(

Wishing KK all the best and hope he's all in clear.

Also happy to know his stocks have made a good exit.

Any bros with updates please let us know? Would really love be keep updated! If get called up, I think I'll take the act blur dunno what you are talking about route. Just like in NS, pretend blur sotong. Must present the image of not trying to be funny, but really blur useless fark. Die die act blur.

Any bros who think this thread should be somewhere else also do let us know and don't zap anyone. I personally feel that this thread is still directly related to this Forum.

youngeric
14-03-2006, 03:03 PM
Hi All!

Please stop PM me about Ace and his contact.
I don't have it and I don't really know!

Thanks!

kenchua
17-03-2006, 04:57 PM
too bad KK still owe $30 for the refund look like got to write off as he likely to got to jail.:(
I believe he got sabo because the suck service his girls offer and his customers not happy over it:cool:

M.Muff
18-03-2006, 04:28 PM
I believe he got sabo because the suck service his girls offer and his customers not happy over it:cool:

His girls service very bad meh? Not say I tried a lot his girls, but I thought okay what. Not fantastic, but still okay with no complaints.:confused:

kenchua
18-03-2006, 10:10 PM
His girls service very bad meh? Not say I tried a lot his girls, but I thought okay what. Not fantastic, but still okay with no complaints.:confused:
to you is ok , to me SUCK!!

coolmanks
21-03-2006, 04:29 PM
Many of KK girls used to work for OKT Prxxxe. Heard that this guy was not happy that becuase of this. That why KK got sabo. Not only kk kena. A few other who operated out of Bencoolen also kena. Only Sxx got away.

BTW beleive all his girls was send by AV for medical. So they are the safest now.

youngeric
21-03-2006, 08:24 PM
Many of KK girls used to work for OKT Prxxxe. Heard that this guy was not happy that becuase of this. That why KK got sabo. Not only kk kena. A few other who operated out of Bencoolen also kena. Only Sxx got away.

Hi coolmanks!

What a pity an OKT with good to moderate service gets caught but those with no service or who dont' care about their customers still continue to operate.

IOWA
21-03-2006, 10:14 PM
bro Ace also seems to be semi retire liao...

sgblackdevil
01-07-2006, 07:05 PM
Bro youngeric look like you got a clone also.....also dig out past thread to post....look like you and I is the target....I only know I recently keep attacking your unethical OKT Icheonster.....how huh I think we both incur the wrath of OKT by raising consumer voice.....:D .....look at my clone.....

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=29480

youngeric
01-07-2006, 08:10 PM
Bro youngeric look like you got a clone also.....also dig out past thread to post....look like you and I is the target....I only know I recently keep attacking your unethical OKT Icheonster.....how huh I think we both incur the wrath of OKT by raising consumer voice.....:D .....look at my clone.....

Hi sgblackdevil!

I think this OKT is very childish. I spoke with him on the phone before. I think he is just one stupid childish young punk. This confirms it. Instead of doing proper things like getting more business & building a good reputation for himself, he does all these things.

Someone "up" my points & typed this to me:

bro, sgblackdevil2,young_eric,angie_2,nirvana,stoneking ,Maajude,SamEdAce,SamEdAce2,Ed_lanjiaolover,earth, all are the same person! clones of SK (stoneking), bonniesan may be responsible too, either zap or expose them using a clone, spread the word!

sgblackdevil
01-07-2006, 11:34 PM
Hi sgblackdevil!

I think this OKT is very childish. I spoke with him on the phone before. I think he is just one stupid childish young punk. This confirms it. Instead of doing proper things like getting more business & building a good reputation for himself, he does all these things.

Someone "up" my points & typed this to me:

bro, sgblackdevil2,young_eric,angie_2,nirvana,stoneking ,Maajude,SamEdAce,SamEdAce2,Ed_lanjiaolover,earth, all are the same person! clones of SK (stoneking), bonniesan may be responsible too, either zap or expose them using a clone, spread the word!

youngeric I got the same thing also......sgblackdevil2,young_eric,angie_2,nirvana ,stoneking ,Maajude,SamEdAce,SamEdAce2,Ed_lanjiaolover,earth, all are the same person! clones of SK (stoneking), bonniesan may be responsible too, either zap or expose them using a clone, spread the word!

MM&MM
02-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Huh how come i see 2 names youngeric and young eric so similar? Are you related to each other by any chance? :confused: