View Full Version : PRC Winnie by NATO

dan0526
10-03-2006, 06:09 PM
was asked by NATO to help him QC this new lobang as
1) he ran out of sperm
2) he more into minah and local chinese
3) he knew that I'm into PRC:D

Name : winnie from Dongbei, 1st time to sg, 1st time working as FL
Look : 6.5/10 (NATO give 7.5/10 but my taste a little higher. Btw, NATO himself admit she the best looking PRC under his care so far:p )
Body : 7/10 (abt 32B boob with slight pinkish nipples)
Catbath : 7.5/10 (ok, like to lick nip)
BJ : 7/10 (good suction but a little too short, NATO need to guide her on this leh)
FJ : 8/10 (good audio and facial expression)
Damage : 80 exclude room and cd.

Interested bro please kindly contact NATO for arrangement.

Cheers

NATO
11-03-2006, 10:13 AM
was asked by NATO to help him QC this new lobang as
1) he ran out of sperm
2) he more into minah and local chinese
3) he knew that I'm into PRC:D

Name : winnie from Dongbei, 1st time to sg, 1st time working as FL

Cheers
Thank bros for ur help yesterday.Think i will try to make time for her for the training soon.

NATO
11-03-2006, 11:30 AM
Ok,will arrange to do the qc and training for her today.Judging from the talk and visual screening of her,after my qc and training,she should be a winner at the rate of $80 1shot within 1 hour excluding room.For those who have tried xiao yu and found her pretty,this 1 is much much prettier;) Those that wan her services can try after 2.30pm ok.

NATO
11-03-2006, 06:41 PM
ok,have done my qc and transfer to her the NATO standard of service level.This is 1 prc worth visiting.Mind u she has a big tatoo outline behind her back but without the colour.will provide more detail fr cos now beri the shaggged out by the session.

NATO
13-03-2006, 01:35 PM
For those of u interested in winnie services can sms me for appt.Thank u:D

laodi123456789
13-03-2006, 05:03 PM
Bro NATO you will have to change your nick soon.

KING NATO.

or how about

EMPEROR NATO

Keep those lobangs coming.

groo
14-03-2006, 10:17 AM
Bro NATO you will have to change your nick soon...KING NATO...or how about...EMPEROR NATO...Keep those lobangs coming.How about NATO.K, as in DATUK?!?!?!?! :D

NATO
15-03-2006, 11:18 AM
Bro NATO you will have to change your nick soon.

KING NATO.

or how about

EMPEROR NATO

Keep those lobangs coming.
dun like that leh.

Anyway winnie and hai siew are both available today:D

NATO
15-03-2006, 11:19 AM
How about NATO.K, as in DATUK?!?!?!?! :D
there aready 1 datuk in sb lah;)

muthuteo
15-03-2006, 11:21 AM
any FR? sounds gd sia..:o

NATO
15-03-2006, 11:23 AM
any FR? sounds gd sia..:o
still very fresh and new. only a few bros try only.

Frankiestine
15-03-2006, 11:39 AM
Nato, is the post of QC still open for application???:D

NATO
15-03-2006, 11:49 AM
Nato, is the post of QC still open for application???:D
haha,u anal king my gals all run away lah,have u try on papaya yet;)

Frankiestine
15-03-2006, 02:19 PM
haha,u anal king my gals all run away lah,have u try on papaya yet
hehehe no lah unless the gal specialty...

wah papaya i think can squeeze out papaya milkshake from those boobies...hehehe i think i old already no stamina...imagine tried to analised her missionary style...hehehe dick too short to go from belakang lah see how big those ass buns are...so had to turn her over...hold up her tighs and press those legs down for a clear opening...wah lang monster must be getting old cos i nearly kena thrown back by those legs...just imagine a catapult effect and you get the picture...so after few rounds..admit defeat old man already:( so got her to blow me cim...

but if do normal QC think still got a little left in this old dick to do it...:D

groo
15-03-2006, 04:03 PM
there aready 1 datuk in sb lahNot Datuk but Nato.k!!! :D

muthuteo
15-03-2006, 05:21 PM
ah...i qc for u la...plus lend her my karma sutra...den she will be NATO-9000 certified liao....

NATO
17-03-2006, 01:15 PM
winnie is ready and available today.Interested can pm or sms me;)

NATO
18-03-2006, 02:08 PM
Winnie is also providing tarma or xuang fei session with Hai Siew at $160 for 2 shots within 1 hour:D

NATO
19-03-2006, 09:08 PM
Winnie is also providing tarma or xuang fei session with Hai Siew at $160 for 2 shots within 1 hour:D
For those who r interested,winnie is also offering 2shots 2 hours at $120:D

Horchew
19-03-2006, 09:59 PM
For those who r interested,winnie is also offering 2shots 2 hours at $120:D

Hi bro,
Too bad can't try Coco ystd, tks for her nos anyway.
Tis Connie sounds good deal...will PM U

muthuteo
20-03-2006, 01:41 AM

wah 2 shots 1 hr...abit rush leh

Bob79
20-03-2006, 10:51 AM
i agree with bro godmaker. Nowadays, service standard has gone down in GL. My friend told me of 1 incident of a pro always rushing for time even though he pay good $. Of course, that is what my friend say. Truth or not, cannot verify.

NATO
20-03-2006, 11:04 AM
Winnie is offering 2 packages now.

1) 1 shot within 1 hour at $80 or 2 shots 2 hours at $120

2) tarma or xuang fei with Hai Siew for 2 shots within 1 hour at $160 for the both of them:D

Interested can pm or sms me.

harlequin
22-03-2006, 02:37 PM
Had a session with Winnie last night (21/03/2006). Sex with Winnie is like having sex with a cat on a hot tin roof ! Wild & fast moving. Not for the faint-hearted. The sex is very down-to-earth, almost primeval. "Me tarzan, you Jane" type of sex.

I started out slow because this is my first time with her. Played with her breasts a bit and found she likes it. So, I squeezed and sucked, and she still likes it. Fingered her and licked her, also found that she loves it. In fact, she was writhing and moaning in bed as I licked her pussy deep and hard. She moved her pelvis up, down, forward, backwards as though she is in a sex dance with you. This girl is really into basic instinct !

The BJ was good and satisfactory. She gets a 7/10 grade for this.

So, when the main event came, I punished her pussy without mercy. And she loved it. At one point, I was worried that the sound she was making can be heard in the next room. We fucked & we fucked. Then rested, she on top of me & me on top of her, legs and arms all interwined. Fuck, rest, fuck, rest. Missionary, doggie, we did it all. Finally, we were both exhausted. A few more thrusts and I discharged a full load into her love-hole. FJ grade : 8/10.

What a work-out. Better than 1 hour at the gym. Slept like a baby last night.

Damage : $80 + $20 tip + $30 hotel room.
RTF : Later, after I have done a complete cycle of Nato's girls.:cool:

Bob79
24-03-2006, 12:01 AM
This is my first FR so if not well written, pls don’t flame me
After years of being a monk, I decided to return to mortal world. PM Bro Nato to book a session with Winnie after reading about her in the forum. Initially, the session was on fri but as I settle my project on hand early, change the session to thurs afternoon.
After I book the room at hotel 81, sms Bro Nato the room nos. About 15 mins, she came. See through the peephole, not bad looking. Started to undress and proceed to shower. I noted the tattoo of a snake on her back. At shower, we continue to tcss. I had to sit on the edge of the bath tube while she cleaned my body and my little brother. (I’m a tall, big size guy, u see). After shower, procced to hj me while she suck my nipple.(winnie commented I got bigger breast than her, lol). As I have no sexual experience (me a virgin guy) plus her hj skill quite gd, I wasted my first shot. (very paiseh). After that we rested and tcss for a while.
I started fingering her pussy and sucking her breast while she hj me. She let out soft moans. Then I began attacking her pussy and her moaning started getting louder and louder. What a turn on. Then she proceeds to bj me. Her BJ and suction skill was good. Make me cannot tahan anymore, started fucking her at missionary, follow by doggie-style and ended with girl on top.
When finished, I discover CD was covered in blood. Realized my little brother was injured due to the violent actions just now. (Fortunately, just a slight tear of foreskin). After that, we shower and clean up and go.

Looks: 7/10 (not bad looking especially when she let her hair down)
Figure: 7/10 (not sure about the cup but feel firm. Her complexion smooth and quite fair)
Fingering: 8.5/10 (Especially if you hit the right spot, her moan become stereo-surround)
HJ: 7/10
BJ: 7.5/10 (strong suction)
FJ: 8.5/10 (very accommodating, got GF feeling)
Overall Satisfactory: 8.5/10 (definitely will try her again)
Damage: $120 (2 shots) + $30 room + CD

PS: Bro Nato, Winnie suggest I learn some skills from you in order to up my experience. Anyway, if got any good lobang, remember to PM me. Thanks in advance.

NATO
24-03-2006, 09:30 AM
PS: Bro Nato, Winnie suggest I learn some skills from you in order to up my experience. Anyway, if got any good lobang, remember to PM me. Thanks in advance.
pretty good for ur first fr writing.if u find it enjoyable with her,den my other gals will be able to bring u to a higher level of enjoyment.as to wat she told u to learn from me,u know y?cos after 3 strokes i am finish ;) so it easy job for them lor so better dun learn my skill or else 123 and session over,hahahaha

Bob79
24-03-2006, 09:49 AM
Bro Nato, When i repenish my Vit M, will try out your other gals. will PM u when ready.

NATO
24-03-2006, 02:21 PM
Bro Nato, When i repenish my Vit M, will try out your other gals. will PM u when ready.
haha,ok.Tarma session with Hai Siew if off aready cos Hai Siew no more available.

CheongKingKong
24-03-2006, 04:47 PM
Hmm…have not contributed to SBF forum for quite some times…
After cheonging for so many years, I would say I am getting old for such vigorous activities liao…

Anyway, thanks for NATO for introducing this sweet attitude lady.

After getting the room, I messaged the room number and the girl pop in around 15 mins time. First look ok, very average girl, maybe can find alone L14 type. Some may like her look, some may not. I personally felt that she looks much better with hair let down, long and silky, some make up and sexy dressing. She looks a bit like Huang Jia Qian of the Taiwanese variety Show, 全能美食 Show.

I allowed her to settle down a bit as I felt that she was tired from her rush to the hotel. After a while she starts to undress in Front of me. Figure looks alright, a bit stocky, height around 1.60, thick shoulder, slight tummy. For those who do not like tattoo lady, this is not for you; the tattoo on her back covers ¾ of the length of the back.

Overall experience I am quite satisfied, very GF feelings. Her right nipple is more sensitive than her left. She gets into the mood easily, soft moan when teased. Teasing her clitoris gives her pleasure, and this lady really enjoys sex. She will moaned, twitched her body in responses to your touches.

Sad to says, I am not a very stylo bonker…I unloaded both my rounds in missionary. When bonking her, her responses were good, she will push her pelvis upwards to grind with you, her hand will rest lightly on your lower back to urge you to penetrate deeper.

She will hug you tightly to initiate closer contact between our bodies. You will feel her tensed like she had cummed. Her services makes you feel like you are bonking your GF and you will feel like she really enjoys sex!

Not a bad bonk, over all value for money. If you managed to break the ice, she is a very chatty lady, and fun to chat with, no rush, great attitude. I walked out of the room with jelly legs.

Looks: 5.5/10 (Looks very average, maybe not my type)
Figure: 6/10 (B cup, nice nipple and virginal lips, complexion moderate smooth, slight pimple on face)
Fingering: 7/10 (She allowed me to finger outside only)
HJ: 6/10
BJ: 6/10 (Very strong suction, not much deep throat)
FJ: 8/10 (very accommodating, got GF feeling)

Overall Satisfactory: 7/10 (I am a sucker for GFE)
Damage: $120 (2 shots, 2 hrs) + $20 room + CD

:D

NATO
25-03-2006, 02:12 PM
glad u enjoy,cck.winnie available today.interested can pm or sms me:D

NATO
29-03-2006, 10:37 AM
Winnie is available today.80 1 1 or 120 2 2.Interested can pm or sms me:D

Bob79
29-03-2006, 02:28 PM
want to try her again ever since the last session but now vit M low:( so have to wait untill late april. worst still, i promise jeslyn that i will book a slot with her. "sign":(

NATO
02-04-2006, 08:39 PM
Winnie is back for more action tomolo.Her rate at $80 1 1 or $120 2 2 with quality service and attitude:D

NATO
04-04-2006, 11:31 AM
Winnie is available todat at [B]$80 1 1 or $120 2 2.[B]

Interested can pm or sms me:D

civic_jerk
04-04-2006, 12:33 PM
wow.. POWER..!!

Bob79
19-04-2006, 02:40 AM
I finally fulfill my promise to RTF winnie. As this is my 2nd FR, i will not go into stats and damage. Pls refer to my 1st FR for info.
When she arrived, we tcss a bit before procceeding to bath. the bath session is almost the same SOP as mention in my first FR. Next the action began.
Round 1
Started off with her licking my nipple. Whenever she licking, she would also take small painless light bites at my nipple which make me feel in cloud nine. And she's doing all this while doing HJ. this was follow by a BJ with CD. She would wet it with her tongue before doing the BJ. There is improvement in her BJ skill as i could feel a stronger suction. FJ began with missionary and then cowgirl style before i unload. End of Round 1
After that, both of us took a break (i let her slept for 30 mins cos she's tired), have a smoke and continue tcss. i was told that her friend will be joining her in doing FL and that she has left to report to bro nato. (doing qc, i think) and also her plan to go back to her homeland for 2 weeks, starting next week (bro who want to bonk her, make your appointment quick)
Round 2
Winnie HJ my didi untill he fully wake. i attacked her pussy first before we procced with FJ. As she told me she was tired, i wanted to end this round quickly. Began with the missionary then follow by doggie. but my didi refused to cum. Wanted to switch to another position to try but i decided not to as i could see she's a bit tired. so this round end without me cumming. End of round 2
We went to take a 2nd shower to clean up. While inside the bathroom, i cheekily started caressing her breast and sucking her nipples (shiok):D then we dressed up and check out.

PS: Bro Nato, i promise winnie that i will book a tarma session with her and her friend when they return to s'pore. PM me the damage for the session. Next on my bonk list: jeslyn. (i may book her for 2 slots but to be confirm):D

Pokimon1
19-04-2006, 07:53 AM
For those who have tried xiao yu and found her pretty,this 1 is much much prettier;) Those that wan her services can try after 2.30pm ok.[/QUOTE]

Hey bro NATO, what happened to Xiao Yu? I miss her beautiful boobs and her pretty face.

By the way, if you have lobang to QC, I wish to apply...

NATO
20-04-2006, 10:58 AM
For those who have tried xiao yu and found her pretty,this 1 is much much prettier;) Those that wan her services can try after 2.30pm ok.

Hey bro NATO, what happened to Xiao Yu? I miss her beautiful boobs and her pretty face.

By the way, if you have lobang to QC, I wish to apply...[/QUOTE]
Xiao Yu just call me.She is going back to china for good already.May leave behind her fren for me tho;)

Pokimon1
20-04-2006, 11:12 AM

By the way, if you have lobang to QC, I wish to apply...
Xiao Yu just call me.She is going back to china for good already.May leave behind her fren for me tho;)[/QUOTE]

She once told me she had a friend she wants to recommend... a bit fat though. ( I don't like fat girls)
If this friend is not the fat one, can I have a chance to QC?:D

NATO
25-04-2006, 11:40 AM
Winnie is going back this weekend.For those of u who wan her services better catch her tis few days b4 she goes back:D