PDA

View Full Version : Any KTV recommendations?

MTFanatic
13-02-2015, 12:31 AM
Hi bros,

Normally visit New Shanghai but now girls rate increse to $30 but service still so-so only, rate of butterfly very high. Any good location to recommend where the rate for girls to sit with you is like $20?

Thanks bros =)

damong777
14-02-2015, 06:39 PM
Hi bros,

Normally visit New Shanghai but now girls rate increse to $30 but service still so-so only, rate of butterfly very high. Any good location to recommend where the rate for girls to sit with you is like $20?

Thanks bros =)

Actually not much liao...inflation appears to be kicking in.

Want playability for $20 very difficult but in end is up to you as a consumer to decide what to play

That is why i admire my friend ytd. gave a gal just $10 because she go mia for 2 hours...

MTFanatic
14-02-2015, 07:08 PM
Actually not much liao...inflation appears to be kicking in.

Want playability for $20 very difficult but in end is up to you as a consumer to decide what to play

That is why i admire my friend ytd. gave a gal just $10 because she go mia for 2 hours...

I got a friend who decided not to pay at call cause the 2nd time the girl returned to him was to collect money. HAHAHA, got the employees involved. :D

4getful
14-02-2015, 11:39 PM
I got a friend who decided not to pay at call cause the 2nd time the girl returned to him was to collect money. HAHAHA, got the employees involved. :D

I think he is lucky. Got one time i saw the gal get a "manager" in. The poor guy had to pay what the "manager" say so. If it say 50, will need to pay even the gal sit for few minutes.:(

juz_mic
16-02-2015, 10:48 AM
I think he is lucky. Got one time i saw the gal get a "manager" in. The poor guy had to pay what the "manager" say so. If it say 50, will need to pay even the gal sit for few minutes.:(

Then your friend is the dumb one. There is no interest of anyone in the ktv to get involved. The girls are on social visit pass and they should not been working there in the first place. So the ktv normally will not interfere with tipping matters. In actual fact, I normally ask to get the manager in if the girl make a fuss. I will pay what I think the girl deserve and I will explain to the manager why I am doing so. As long as you are reasonable, this will definitely work.

To me, market rate is a rate that have been widely followed by bros and this is based on the general quality of the girls in that particular joint. What have been missed is really the level of play-ability, the frequency (total amount) of time that the girl spent with you. And this have been exploited by the girls in that they are expecting the market rate amount once they manage to sit with you. Once they sit with you, they will fly off in 5 mins and will spent the rest of the time sourcing for more rooms and will not return until like an hour later for another 5 mins.

Some other observations which I think is rather nonsensical:
1) Girls rather sit in an empty room/hall to gossip among themselves or just rot their time away then to return to rooms they were supposed to have sit. They will just rot till they think it is appropriate to make another 5 minute appearance.
2) Girls playing games on handphone/msging while sitting with you.
3) Demand the market rate even when they sit for like 10 minutes throughout. I have one from Great Shanghai in Balestier who told me the market rate is $50 when she sit with me no more than 15 minutes. I was like, I don't want to talk to you, ask your mummy to come in. She relented.
4) Unreasonable number of rooms. In W, I know a girl who average 8-9 rooms a session.

The above observations are merely personal thoughts and what I feel I do not like as a customer. Our only mean of countering these is only through our refusal to revisit the joint and/or by paying the girls an equitable amount for their effort. It just do not make sense for me to be paying a girl who let me have an enjoyable session and for one that screw up my day the same "market" rate.

4getful
16-02-2015, 12:06 PM
Then your friend is the dumb one. There is no interest of anyone in the ktv to get involved. The girls are on social visit pass and they should not been working there in the first place.

Ya you are right. But things might not be what it actually should be. I believe many bros know what actually happen inside the ktv room if the client can be eaten, they will be eaten up quietly. Many news reported in newspaper, sometimes you can read some ktv involve client, the gals n another 3rd parties. The law nowadays might tends to assume the person who got injured is the victim. This definitely might have an impact encouraging more ppl turn to violent n more social problem.

juz_mic
16-02-2015, 02:12 PM
Ya you are right. But things might not be what it actually should be. I believe many bros know what actually happen inside the ktv room if the client can be eaten, they will be eaten up quietly. Many news reported in newspaper, sometimes you can read some ktv involve client, the gals n another 3rd parties. The law nowadays might tends to assume the person who got injured is the victim. This definitely might have an impact encouraging more ppl turn to violent n more social problem.

I count myself lucky then. Have my fair share of disagreement, but none have escalated to violent yet.

smallplayer
16-02-2015, 02:29 PM
..........To me, market rate is a rate that have been widely followed by bros and this is based on the general quality of the girls in that particular joint. What have been missed is really the level of play-ability, the frequency (total amount) of time that the girl spent with you. And this have been exploited by the girls in that they are expecting the market rate amount once they manage to sit with you. Once they sit with you, they will fly off in 5 mins and will spent the rest of the time sourcing for more rooms and will not return until like an hour later for another 5 mins.

Some other observations which I think is rather nonsensical:
1) Girls rather sit in an empty room/hall to gossip among themselves or just rot their time away then to return to rooms they were supposed to have sit. They will just rot till they think it is appropriate to make another 5 minute appearance.
2) Girls playing games on handphone/msging while sitting with you.
3) Demand the market rate even when they sit for like 10 minutes throughout. I have one from Great Shanghai in Balestier who told me the market rate is $50 when she sit with me no more than 15 minutes. I was like, I don't want to talk to you, ask your mummy to come in. She relented.
4) Unreasonable number of rooms. In W, I know a girl who average 8-9 rooms a session.

The above observations are merely personal thoughts and what I feel I do not like as a customer. Our only mean of countering these is only through our refusal to revisit the joint and/or by paying the girls an equitable amount for their effort. It just do not make sense for me to be paying a girl who let me have an enjoyable session and for one that screw up my day the same "market" rate.

sorry to requote so long ur post.
i like it!
upz ur points...:D

MTFanatic
17-02-2015, 12:50 AM
Wow, so much response =) Anyway heard from my friend that returned from K@ recently, said girls there very wild and although they butterfly, the frequency not too long.

But is it because my friend got spend money open bottle inside so maybe the girls stay longer cause seems like 'big fish' to them?

juz_mic
17-02-2015, 09:34 AM
Wow, so much response =) Anyway heard from my friend that returned from K@ recently, said girls there very wild and although they butterfly, the frequency not too long.

But is it because my friend got spend money open bottle inside so maybe the girls stay longer cause seems like 'big fish' to them?

Well, most likely then. It's not so hard to comprehend their mindset. Put yourself in their shoes, if one customer spent hundreds opening a bottle vs one who spent the bare minimum on beer, which will you choose to spent more time in. The probability of scoring additional tips is higher in the room with bottle, right? It's a natural instinct.