PDA

View Full Version : Singapore guy, Expat women

interpol
11-02-2015, 09:39 PM
i've heard so many (wonderful) stories here about bros fucking maids of all nationalities... but what about expats? pinoy nurses, prc teachers, japanese execs... i'm sure some bros out there have been successful. let's hear from you!

for me i have:
1) pinoy accounts manager (milf)
2) jap executive (milf)
3) pinoy teacher
4) msian admin
5) thai (works in biochem)
6) korean (was on holiday, but might be relocating here)

i might tell my stories in full one day :D

jon2000sg
12-02-2015, 03:26 PM
aiyo, so good ah? how you cheong so well? :confused: :D

ah rat
12-02-2015, 03:34 PM
Ts,any pixs of their neh neh & pussy :p :D

francined69
12-02-2015, 04:01 PM
i've heard so many (wonderful) stories here about bros fucking maids of all nationalities... but what about expats? pinoy nurses, prc teachers, japanese execs... i'm sure some bros out there have been successful. let's hear from you!

for me i have:
1) pinoy accounts manager (milf)
2) jap executive (milf)
3) pinoy teacher
4) msian admin
5) thai (works in biochem)
6) korean (was on holiday, but might be relocating here)

i might tell my stories in full one day :D

one night stand?

lancelim
12-02-2015, 05:12 PM
The PRCs I met are just out to milk money or do MLM... And totally no luck with other nationalities like Jap...

jacky43
12-02-2015, 08:16 PM
Forgive me. This mth issue of FHM we have front cover girl Angelina Yap. I could never forget her in last year episode of Crime Watch. She got fucked by a blanglah because she believe in "Adam". You could watch it again in You tube.

Like all years during Valentine's month. FHM wrote of hooking up girls, of course the main target are single desperate man. Somehow I had this impression it tend to aim at expats rather the home boys. Thats what made them fail. Let me.

The mag said a man should be liked Hollywood heroes. He should be a geek bec chicks loves a geek. Then he should dress up to impress not forgetting MMA too.

Actually all the years we have miss a shot. Since we are on expat girls ask them pls. What they think of this country founder. The old man. I beg it started with fear and end in respect. Look aside his no mercy, $ and power. We are not half the man of him. His strength which is firm and if he is right. Nothing in this country could stop him.

Local guys lack this, mine man. We are soft we bend rules bec we dont bother. We are scare to make mistakes and, shits happen we say we are not sure. Chicks dont like these.

What make us think only "Adam" could bed Angelina. I disgree with one pinoy colleague. He chide us he said the old man DNA is not in our blood. He is wrong is just like we did not bring it out.

Happy Valentine's day and, may the singles find true love.

interpol
12-02-2015, 09:49 PM
to reply some of you bros...

i usually chat them up on online apps - try it, seriously, all the freaks are there. and don't just stick to the pinoy maids, there are hidden gems if you read the signs... ;)

at that time i was working part time and it was easy to meet them for drinks after work, near town. it helps because i drove too.

some were one night stands (pinoy, thai, korean) but the Msian, Pinoy teacher and Jap were my regulars for a period of time. its great cos they usually have their own apartment (if they're well established).

that also means that they would be mature... the largest age gap i experienced was 12 years (i was 23 yo at the time). but it was well worth it :D :D :D

thinking of posting up the stories when i have more time on my hands...

keep it coming!!

interpol
12-02-2015, 10:01 PM
Forgive me. This mth issue of FHM we have front cover girl Angelina Yap. I could never forget her in last year episode of Crime Watch. She got fucked by a blanglah because she believe in "Adam". You could watch it again in You tube.

The mag said a man should be liked Hollywood heroes. He should be a geek bec chicks loves a geek. Then he should dress up to impress not forgetting MMA too.

Actually all the years we have miss a shot. Since we are on expat girls ask them pls. What they think of this country founder. The old man. I beg it started with fear and end in respect. Look aside his no mercy, $ and power. We are not half the man of him. His strength which is firm and if he is right. Nothing in this country could stop him.

Local guys lack this, mine man. We are soft we bend rules bec we dont bother. We are scare to make mistakes and, shits happen we say we are not sure. Chicks dont like these.

What make us think only "Adam" could bed Angelina. I disgree with one pinoy colleague. He chide us he said the old man DNA is not in our blood. He is wrong is just like we did not bring it out.

Happy Valentine's day and, may the singles find true love.
hi there Jacky43

if i understand your post correctly, you are lamenting that because of LKY's vision for this country, he fashioned us Singaporean men into rule-abiding, pussy-whipped and authority-fearing, well, i guess you can't call those 'men' anymore.

and that is why we are not getting pussy.

i agree. Singaporean men need to break out of their shells. we're too comfortable in own skins, eating our chicken rice, having everything with chilli sauce, fucking our women the same way, watching the same upskirt videos, taking the same fucking weekend getaways to JB and Batam, and trawling the same old forums

when we open our eyes to new ways of seeing things, to accepting new tastes, music, food, cultures - then we open up to new ways of loving, living and fucking. women are necessarily going to be attracted to that machismo - because we're not afraid of breaking walls and still being ourselves.

i guess the expats i've been with enjoy my company because - while i'm usually younger than them - i'm also willing to listen to their perspectives (which i may or may not understand), and try to see their worldview, which has really been very broad. i suppose women love it when we take the time to do this, instead of sticking to our own hackneyed beliefs. it also helps that i stayed in Europe for a year (i think i've mentioned this!).

i'm not saying SG men are pussies, and i'm not blaming LKY for it. i'm one of you guys.
i'm saying we have the power to be better versions of whatever watered down expectations we've set for ourselves...

this is a bit of rant, sorry if i got carried away!

interpol
14-02-2015, 06:31 PM
alright now. i feel like i should post a tale.

my first expat was the filipino exec.

that was when i was back in army, towards the end of my stint if i recall... around that time i started fooling around online, just going to random chatrooms and forums, but not getting much results (except for one malay girl, who was also a model, but thats another story for another time). during army we went clubbing a lot but most of the girls there were either overprotective of each other or had an inflated sense of confidence, so i didn't really enjoy that side of the sg clubbing scene. but i knew inside that the girls who wanted to really have fun were all online, so i kept looking around... that was when i got my iphone 4 (towards the end of army they allowed us to bring in camera phones), and downloaded apps like skout and wechat... that opened up a world of possibilities for me...

tbc

interpol
14-02-2015, 06:40 PM
expat #1 (contd)

so its been a few days since i got on those apps, and most of the chio ones or those baring their boobs are extremely unresponsive. i end up texting the ones who dont have any pics, but whose descriptions sound tantalising or somewhat mysterious. i thought: "if these girls wanna have fun, they might want to hide their real identity" - more chance with such girls! so i started texting a few potentials...

next thing i knew: i got a hit. she only had a pic of her eyes, but i remember them distinctly for being quite the seductive pair of peepers. honestly i cant remember how we started talking, but being new there, i probably didn't push the boundaries and just said hi how are you etc, small talk

found out that she was a pinoy (or rather i guessed) and she said she was having some trouble at work with her boss... then i found out she was an expat, living in Singapore alone and had been working here for a couple of years. it seemed that at that point, it was when work was weighing on her shoulders, and loneliness had really started to sink in for her...

tbc...

interpol
14-02-2015, 07:15 PM
Expat #1 (cont'd)

as we spoke more, she started sending me pictures. to be honest they were very innocent pics, not revealing much, but she really had beautiful eyes. i would say she is a little meaty, but not too much for my liking. the upside is that she had great curves...

i can't remember much about what her problems were, but she seemed pretty eager to meet me just to hang out and so that she could bend my ear. we arranged a meet-up pretty soon after our first convo.

things got a little flirty after we agreed to meet. she would say things like 'i can't wait for the weekend, already picked my outfit, including my lingerie...', 'what movie are we watching, will it be scary so that you need to hug me?', 'is it going to be an empty cinema?'... etc ... needless to say i was very encouraged and even thought of buying condoms (i wasn't very sexually active), but decided not to on our first date...

so when i booked out, i went to see her. since we were gonna watch a movie, i purposely picked one that would be empty. cant remember exactly what it was, but it was one of those hollywood action films that no one really watches when its nearing the end of its run. so i picked that, at a time when no one would watch it either, i think it was around 3pm on a weekday (i was on leave i think). i also picked the cinema at bugis junction. because hotel 81 was right beside it :D

jacky43
14-02-2015, 09:09 PM
It was mention in the house they were not perfect. So I copied it. Mine impression of expats is alone. As much as they know the dangers of cyber crimes there is no choice.

Never let them con us by they are one united people. That is what I advice an old friend bec his colleagues from PRC. He said they are united and bully locals. I told him coming to contracts expiry do not be trouble when he see back stabbing. Why? Their families are in this country, they cant return home not that they love their jobs.

Our home boys has a weakness and is missed the targets. Sort of like mine time in NS 30 years ago. Fire countless shots and hope one gets the target so we have sniper after it. What Frogmen? Still unstable in life. This is only me.

Ang mos guys had a stupid stunt when they are with their GF and wives. I am not sure the girls country of orgin. The thing is when a local guy exchange eyes with his GF or wives. He fore sure turn a fierce eyes at us. Now dont let this frighten us. Not even their heights bec end of days they are so afraid of the old man laws. Screw up bag up and go home.

White men are fast in bringing SPG into bed. However, SPG is a die species we only seen it on stupid variety shows. This people believe in Michelle Chia that show how dumb they are. In the working environment expats look great but check after their works. The tons of mistakes let me share with you guys on an issue.

I had colleagues from Myammar who are not bringing home expats salary. Things are they do not wish to clock in OT neither wish to speed up the projects. I cant write whats their jobs in cyber world. Mine impression they delay in complete in order to stay here next ten years. The pay is low the works shits and you know what?

A local colleague left the co and, few of them are planning to con their love ones to come into this country. What is it about mine country? Probably is the $.

30 Years ago in the Artillery where (today) the most powerful man is the chief of staff. He wrote in mine OCS passing parade before the face books things.

The man of Artillery is nothing but man of Steel.

Thats what we need everybody.

Summerhillt
15-02-2015, 10:50 AM
Wow Bro interpol please continue your story. Gotta agree. When your out overseas alone when lonliness hits in. It's fucking sian. Please tell me you fucked her good. But got bastard her and leave after that ? Hahah.

P.s. Brother jacky your an officer !! ARTY

jacky43
15-02-2015, 02:14 PM
Local guys are becoming soft. On Yin and Yang. Expat man will act Yin in front of local girls, many wont do this with female expats. Because it wont work on her probably she chide him. Behave in this country or prepare to receive stokes up his backsides.

The tide is turn if I am to ask an expat girl out. Look her straight in the eyes and speak mine heart. Not begging thats what Angelina Jolene said in The Tourist.

This 15 years in pte sectors all bossess had enough of expats. They promise but unable to deliver as well as messing up the work station. If I am not mistaken into 2010 many had their permits cancelled or re contract. Sort of an American marketing director who brought in 100m LTA projects. Expected the deal did not go thru after signing the MOU.

Gov knows this thats howcome the new gen of educational videos on working with expats. The people in charged of manpower knew this and, they work towards anti FTs.

Again this is just me. Mine neighbour she is PR I think. She got divource two years and, laterly being coming home with a local Chinese guy. He is driving a merc I think he is her employer. Probably both hook up and i had to.

Malaysian girl is no 1 in carrying boss. Thats a fact.

jacky43
15-02-2015, 02:28 PM
On the 5shows. Yesmine is Yin and, En Lai is Yang it did not match. Or the producers did it on purpose. If there is another session I pretty much think Yesmine will maintain while En Lai is replaced.

Typical home boys even in the Frogman after trainning. In front of GFs he become soft and weak. No mine friend as in 300. The immortal they call themselves we put the name into the test. White man who show his strengths we check up his works. Then be brave inform people in charged and we take over.

Yes! 30 years I have travelled. OCS seems liked yesterday. Today mark the end of WW2. Lest we forget UK gov are scare of local Chinese so much so they did not invite us to take up arms. History did not lie they lost the battle not us. Still I had to thanked the fore fathers of other races for fighting against the Japs.

Pls remember the struggles which our ancestors had endure during the 3 years and 8 months of WW2. This is one thing new people who held pink ICs will never had. Our history our past had nothing to do with PR and new people.

Meanwhile back into the 80s Bill Cosby shows. If you are not careful you will learn things.

WithLove
15-02-2015, 02:29 PM
The thread do bring back some old memories haha...
Get me started on thinking of some of the faces and names i forgotten along the way...
Good old fun times haha

Sorry for hijacking the thread abit
Jus to share a short story of a girl i gotta know in my early 20s...
Now i am a mid 30s guy that grown a few sizes since then haha...

"A thai accountant"
Fresh out of army, working and studying at the same time. And with that little bit of income i started my hobby as a photographer also. Was very much into shooting ppl, be it fashion or jus plain portraits and always looking for opportunities to shoot someone new.
Happen to chance upon C which was introduced by a friend that models freelance just for the fun of it.
We chatted and discuss bout something that could benefit the both of us and had a relatively fun shoot together.
I think i still have the photos somewhere but the skill i had then not something that i would wanna show now hahaha

A girl starting at about 170+ with heels on. Curvy but a slightly smalls boobs. Whats nice about her are her endless legs. Around the same age as me then i believe
she did her degree in singapore and started work as a accountant right after her studies here.
Outgoing party animal as well.

We didnt continue talking much after handing over to her the photos that we done together till my birthday.

Uneventful birthday. Single and home chilling nursing a beer, my friend msg me.
The same guy that intro C to me, asking if i wanna join him and a group of friends to party (C will be there too)
Loner and lazy me rejected the offer and wanted to rot my single misery away haha

As the night went on till like it was 2 i think, a msg came in. Birthday wishes from C. She must have heard from my friend it was my birthday and i didnt want to join the party. Msgs went back and forth for bout half hr and i think she was relatively high then too.

"Why birthday stay alone at home"

"Why dont wanna join us and party"

"So crowded over here and so many hot guys around"

Etc etc....

And it ended with

"Whats your address"

I was like "????"

Then phone silent - no dove haha

3:00
Knock knock
Door open
There she was at my door steps. Slightly intoxicated. Figure hugging hourglass mid thigh dress.
Me shock and mouth opened haha
Then came the tight hug and full on frontal birthday kiss

The rest was pretty much history. Trying to sneak her into my room without waking up the parents.

Door knot turn
Swing door open
Both go in
Swing door close
Slowly release door knot
Lock
Safe

She gave reasons like i was quite a gentleman and nice guy. Didnt do anything funny or got motive during the shoot and wanted to give me a birthday i wouldn't forget. But i think she was jus horny la haha

We had an awesome night.
i had an awesome night haha
But that was also the last i saw of her after she left in the morning.

Sorry didnt go into details.on the saucy parts as wouldnt be much diff in those area.

interpol
15-02-2015, 07:51 PM
Expat #1 (part 3):

i was extremely nervous before meeting her. in fact i almost cancelled it. but up till then i had never met an older woman, and i had started becoming disillusioned about dating young girls (those around my age) who had these overly hyped expectations about romance and love. so i went through with it. i remember my heart beating pretty fast while waiting for her to arrive. she was in the office finishing up some work, so i was there a few hours early...

i got a call from her.

"hello, i'm coming up the escalator. stay around there so i can see you!"

man... she had such a sweet voice. i was excited already, and could only cough out an 'err... okay!' before putting the phone down.

there she was, the woman from online. usually i hate it when women wear tight polo tees with a big crest on the left breast (like those Hangten types), and she came in that. but i was greatly encouraged when i saw her luscious 36C's popping out of that polo.

i immediately walked over and tried to be as suave as possible, thinking, BE SMOOTH. she caught sight of me, waved while flashing a wonderful smile, and... i tripped. luckily i didnt fall down flat, but it was enough for her to chuckle.

"excited to see me?", she joked.

damn, she smelled good.
and those eyes. i had to force myself to look away.

"haha yeah, its my first time... with an older woman ;)"
i think she liked that idea, because she immediately said: "well, since you've got the tickets, lets go inside!" and grabbed my hand! i could NOT stop grinning to myself, as i stared at the back of her cute little pinoy butt that jiggled as she jogged ahead of me.

once we were in, things got a littleee bit awkward. we sat down, and there were maybe 3 other couples around, and we were the ones in the last row. everything going to plan so far... but once the commercials started, i guess it was hard to start a convo. i made some small talk about her day, trying to steer the convo away from work, and complimented her a little. but the awkwardness probably got to her as well, and she kept silent after a while...

it didn't help that all i could think of was: 'i need to rip that polo tee off her body ASAP'

all posts are welcome :)

interpol
15-02-2015, 08:02 PM
Expat #1 (part 4)

The movie chugged along. Action. Boom. Attempted joke. CGI. Boom. Yawn.

inside i was going nuts. she smelled great. her hair especially. when the lights shined on her, all i could see was the curve of her ample boobs. but how could i get in?? she seemed so quiet

then she said "i'm cold".

YES. i put my arm around her, no thinking. she snuggled in. man, she was soft and nice. i got a little daring and rubbed her sides, purportedly to warm her up. she came even closer and nuzzled her face against my chest. this felt great... because all i was used to before were little girls who felt like kittens who came to you when they needed you, then sulked off when they didn't. she felt powerful, womanly, but peaceful and strong. i liked having her in my arms.

during one of the lulls of the movie, i decided to get a bit bold. i said something dumb about the show (it was ridiculous anyway), in order to get a laugh from her (and to get her to look up at me). she fell for it, and flashed those beautiful eyes at me again. this time, i felt a slight pause, like her eyes were holding onto me for one more second. she meant business. so i leant in straight away and seized the moment. of course she wanted a kiss, so her lips parted and i gave it the gentlest of pecks (with a little lick), knowing that she would expect more than adolescent level kisses. surprisingly, she received my kiss, then responded more passionately. soon our tongues were locked and wrestling pretty hard. i broke away for a moment, and we smiled at each other as i caressed her cheek. (i don't know where i got these adult-y Cary-Grant-like moves from, but it seemed more natural when i was with an older woman) we settled back into each others arms, and occasionally i would say 'well this part is extremely boring, the robot's going to get crushed anyway, so we might as well...' and then we would kiss.

and i felt her boobs. of course i felt her boobs. i was making out with a woman 10 years older than me. and she had these great, soft tits that were IN MY HANDS :D :D :D nuff said.