View Full Version : Deaf and mute offering handjob. That's a first. Lol

Ironpole
11-02-2015, 06:08 PM
Thread closed due to privacy concerns

Thanks for all the advice

Cheers

lifeisfun
11-02-2015, 06:50 PM
So what is the purpose of your posting ?

Lanmianbao
12-02-2015, 12:10 AM
then u should help em out instead , syt or ?? If syt then may i have the ctc lol ... Thanks in adv

Ironpole
12-02-2015, 07:56 AM
Milfy type. Looks ok.

But the boss very strict. Will peek into the rooms. And I don't know the massues name. Because she is mute.

I only shared with 1 bro. Cos he shared with me in the past. And he has upped my points.

Anyway. Just wanted to see if any other bros have such encounter like me. And when the masssues offer you hj, do you refuse? Even if she is deaf and mute?

Some people say I waste bandwidth. Some say I am sick and a pervert.

Look in a mirror bro, you are also a pervert. Just a matter of degree.

Cheers

cronyman
12-02-2015, 10:50 AM
I agree. A hole is still a hole, whether deaf, mute or spastic :eek:

Ironpole
12-02-2015, 11:16 AM
I kinda have to disagree.

Taking advantage of a low intelligence person is despicable. Unless you say the spastic people are meant to be taken advantage of.

In that case, I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I want to sell.

Cheers and have a nice day.

acidtest
12-02-2015, 12:27 PM
Hello there, a spastic is a person with cerebral palsy. It is a condition, just as a person is deaf or blind has a " condition".

It has nothing to do with a person's intelligence at all whatsoever.

sianguy2006
12-02-2015, 02:57 PM
i think you better dont share bro..increase the risk of them getting caught. just do a good deed and tip them at least market rate:)

spitfire71
12-02-2015, 03:02 PM
yep bro, better don't share. There are many newly created nicks in Jan and Feb 2015 who may be Anti Vice (AV) in disguise.

vanram
12-02-2015, 03:17 PM
yep bro, better don't share. There are many newly created nicks in Jan and Feb 2015 who may be Anti Vice (AV) in disguise.

Agreed Bro. Too many new nicks.

Ironpole
12-02-2015, 03:57 PM
Yeah. I was just curious if any body else have such encounters. Heh

Spastic to me was slang for those who have low iq. Down syndrome etc. didn't know it was for cerebral palsy.

Cheers

spitfire71
12-02-2015, 04:01 PM
Yeah. I was just curious if any body else have such encounters. Heh

Spastic to me was slang for those who have low iq. Down syndrome etc. didn't know it was for cerebral palsy.

Cheers

Not back eh? We come to sex forum and can also learn the actual definitions at the same time :D

Mels
12-02-2015, 04:13 PM
Milfy type. Looks ok.

But the boss very strict. Will peek into the rooms. And I don't know the massues name. Because she is mute.

I only shared with 1 bro. Cos he shared with me in the past. And he has upped my points.

I think u will have more ups if u don't anyhow share the contact out in this thread.

Up u +9...i don't need the contact.

Just to share a bit,I used to be offered special service from the deaf,mute and blind masseurs in China Guangzhou,MILF with 6/10 - 7/10 looks.There are a handful of such shops around. Fyi,beside making a living,they also have needs too. It is more difficult for them to express their "needs" openly due to their disabilities.

Don't pity them becos they won't like it,but don't take advantage of them.

Cheers!

Cignobilis
12-02-2015, 09:11 PM
Hi bros

Anyone experienced deaf and mute ladies working in a legitimate mp offering hj? If yes then I guess I'm not the only one

Sound like local? :)
can write more about your experience? sound interesting for a good read.
No, not asking for contact.

Ironpole
16-02-2015, 03:12 PM
Nothing much to write abt. Near end of session, I took 1hr, I was lying face up. And hands by the side. Near edge of bed. I wasn't expecting anything cos she never do any of the usual. Teasing or butt crack or grind her pussy into arm. But at the end. My hand by the side, she grind into my hand. Well. That means something and I woke up. And you can imagine the rest :)

Cheers

spicyroll
16-02-2015, 03:23 PM
Hi..Just wondering what does it mean by 'grind into your hand'?

Ironpole
16-02-2015, 03:29 PM
Rub her groin against my hand.

Btw how do I close the thread? General advise I got was not to share. So please don't ask for contacts anymore.

Cheers

spicyroll
16-02-2015, 04:04 PM
Well bro..i'm not requesting for ctc details. I don't cheong very much these days and when I do, I usually patronize my current joints. As for closing threads, honestly I am not sure. I have never thought about it and after looking through the site, I still don't know how. Sorry bro. Perhaps the more senior bros can advise you. Cheers!

muthusammy86
16-02-2015, 10:16 PM
Nothing much to write abt. Near end of session, I took 1hr, I was lying face up. And hands by the side. Near edge of bed. I wasn't expecting anything cos she never do any of the usual. Teasing or butt crack or grind her pussy into arm. But at the end. My hand by the side, she grind into my hand. Well. That means something and I woke up. And you can imagine the rest :)

Cheers

Imagine what? :confused:

acidtest
16-02-2015, 10:28 PM

Btw how do I close the thread? General advise I got was not to share. So please don't ask for contacts anymore.

Cheers

Bro you very cute. Why post in the first place? :D

Cignobilis
16-02-2015, 10:55 PM

Cheers

You can Edit all your posts in this thread before it expire - 1 month.
Just put something like" Sorry content deleted due to privacy issue, do not send anymore PM to me", do not reply/bump the thread anymore, eventually it will die off. :)

trackstar
17-02-2015, 07:11 AM
Bro you very cute. Why post in the first place? :D

Should just post at "Adult discussion about sex".

muthusammy86
17-02-2015, 10:58 AM
Imagine banging her hard and dirty and she wouldn't be making any sound from her mouth :)

Sodomiser
17-02-2015, 01:41 PM
seriously speaking bros, this thread can be quite of a turn on :D

collin_23
17-02-2015, 10:20 PM
Leave the girl alone lah , so many girls around to try . . .