PDA

View Full Version : GMS: Bring on Low Thia Kiang!!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
11-02-2015, 04:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

What happened to WP AHPETC?

When WP first won Aljunied GRC, Sylvia Lim was made the Chairman of the TC with Low Thia Khiang and Yaw Shin Leong taking up positions as Vice Chairman. All three of them were involved in Hougang TC board of management prior to this, so it seems that everything should be in good hands.

However, this wasn't so. After YSL was sacked and Png Eng Huat won the Hougang by election, Png was appointed as Vice Chairman in replacement of YSL. I doubt Png has any prior experience in running TC.
On top of that, the strange thing happened. Low TK suddenly announced his stepping down from Vice Chairman and appointed Pritam as Vice Chairman. With due respect, Pritam has hardly work a day in corporate life or run any businesses.

Such a move has further weaken the leadership of the TC board management team. It wasn't sure why Chen Show Mao who had been a partner of a world class law firm, wasn't appointed to such important position.
True enough, for the various sagas that blew up subsequently, we can see how badly they manage the whole TC. It is really unbelievable that argument like WE CANNOT STOP OUR CONTRACTORS TO ASK HAWKERS FOR ADDITIONAL FEES was used as defence in Ceilingate. Such conduct was tolerated and wasn't investigated. It gave observers an impression of Hush Hush burial of the issue.

I still can't figure out why LTK has stepped down despite of the warning signs put up in the past two financial reports. I hope he could take up the Vice Chairman position again so that he could help to solve the teething problems with his over twenty years of experience in running a TC.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?200309-GMS-Bring-on-Low-Thia-Kiang!!&goto=newpost).