PDA

View Full Version : New arrival 24 yrs old prc at $80> Hai Siew

NATO
08-03-2006, 02:26 PM
Was introduce to this new prc gal that just arrive by 1 of my buddy last nite for a qc session but didnt do it last nite due to low sperm level after my qc on Elve the day before.Must be getting old lah,need to find someone to take over pretty soon.Had a chat with her the nite b4 with my buddy and explain all the procedure to her.Understand that she is willing to follow all my way to service the customers.She will follow rite thru.

Service that she will provide,

1)Once she step into the room,if customer haven change,she will help u to undress and shower for u
2)If shower together,she will bath and wash with u using her boobs to rub ur back and wash ur dicky with her sliding hand washing ur ass crack and from behind washing ur balls also while rubbing her boobs all over ur back at the same time
3)After washing off the soap she will give u a bbbj in the bathroom to give u the kick to start off the session.
4)She will towel u dry and start her catlicking skill on u.Has try her service and not too bad lah,need more bros to help to improve her skill.
5)She will do bj on u but hey she is open to bbbj if she like u so it all depend.
6)Frenching is allowed and it seems that she enjoy frenching too.
7)Fj with cd a must and she is bloody wet with as many varied positions as u like.No complain whatsoever.
Attitude>7

Really dunno how to write frs aready lah cos really shagged out recently but feedback so far is valued for $.

Name>Hai Siew cos she the shy shy type
Age> 24yrs old
Boobs>b+ but sagging,like mini papaya with big rounded nipples good for sucking
Ht>1.64m
Wt>50kgs
Looks>6 but will grow on u
Damage>$80.Rm not included and u have to get ur own cd.

Sorry,she only open to chinese bros due to communication barrier.Those interested in her services can pm or sms me.Thank you.

NATO
09-03-2006, 10:03 AM
Hai Siew will be available from 12pm today.Interested can pm or sms me:D

GTlover
10-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Thanks to bro Nato i had my session with Hai Siew yesterday evening.
Confirm time and hotel ( in a hotel god knows where! ) gave her the rm # by sms and waited. she arrived in around 15 mins. a cute looking mei mei with big round eyes and also big boobs! abit meaty but i like haha. just like Nato says the action in the bath room all most make me cum! heng i stop her there. towel dry and we chat abit before she start to lick me all over. her 2 papayas are knocking me left right center as she moves around. with my 'pole' standing at 90 degrees she cap me and started her bj. can see she's very very new in this line so i taught her a few tricks haha. time come as i think i need to bonk i mounted her from the front, the level of wetness ready shows than she's either very horny or it's true she's only in the line for a few days only. finish her off from behind with 2 hands holding on to her papayas.
Sorrie if my FR not up to standard as i'm very new to all this.
Paid her $80 + $10 tips
RTF: when i need another dose of 'Moo Qua New Nine':)

dan0526
10-03-2006, 05:58 PM
sorry for the late FR. Tried her on her very 1st day.

Look : 6/10 (ok, tanned for a PRC, not stunning but ok, like to smile and quite a good chatter)

Body : 6/10 (a bit bah bah, big soft breast)

Catbath : 7.5/10 (started in bath with all the rubbing and teasing, very shiok. On the bed, she work even harder)

BJ : 9/10 (really good in this aspect, deep throat, hard working, no complaint at all)

FJ : 7/10 (good responsive moan, know how to please)

Damage : 80 + 20 room + 10 tips.

NATO
13-03-2006, 01:37 PM
For those of u who wants Hai Siew services can sms me:D

2004quest
13-03-2006, 04:44 PM
thanks bro nato....sorry 4 the late FR..

hai siew .....first look resamble kelly chan only slightly meater. her smile reaily resamble kelly.
her attitude is good, we bath for almost 30-45 min ruba ruba inside while the water is running.. when cum to bed she is so accomdating, can try every position. very friendly and gf feeling. over all worth the price and good.

toscani
15-03-2006, 05:37 AM
hi bro i was new in this website.
pls sms me your contact so i sms you
for hai siew service. my no:96142594
thank you & b.regards

Frankiestine
15-03-2006, 11:42 AM
for hai siew service. my no.....
thank you & b.regards
hullo goondu ah you...post out your own number like that..or you trying to sabo???

wat2woopee
15-03-2006, 11:51 AM
for hai siew service. my no:96142594
thank you & b.regards

U just got -1 from me to u

NATO
17-03-2006, 01:17 PM
Hai Siew is ready and available today.Interested can pm or sms me;)

randallt74
17-03-2006, 01:38 PM
Bro Nato, can pm me her contract no. cause want to try out something new...:D

NATO
17-03-2006, 01:41 PM
Bro Nato, can pm me her contract no. cause want to try out something new...:D
read my signature.;)

NATO
18-03-2006, 02:06 PM
Hai Siew is also providing tarma or xuang fei session with winnie at $160 for 2 shots within 1 hour:D

NATO
19-03-2006, 09:09 PM
Hai Siew is also providing tarma or xuang fei session with winnie at $160 for 2 shots within 1 hour:D
Hai Siew is also offering 2shots 2hours at $120:D

NATO
20-03-2006, 11:01 AM
Hai Siew is also offering 2shots 2hours at $120:D
Hai Siew is offering 2 packages now.

1) 1 shot within 1 hour at $80 or 2shots within 2 hours at $120

2) tarma or xuang fei with winnie at $160 2 shots within 1 hour for the 2 of them

Those interested in her/their services can pm or sms me:D

muthuteo
20-03-2006, 11:05 AM
can extend abit for tarma? need some time to recover after 1st shot leh...

5 min warm up chat
25 min for round 1
20 min half time
25 min for round 2

so i think at least another 15 mins will be gd...

else is go in stripped and wack and shoot and try reviving asap and den wack...machiam run 2.4km...cannot relax abit:rolleyes:

NATO
20-03-2006, 11:22 AM
can extend abit for tarma? need some time to recover after 1st shot leh...

5 min warm up chat
25 min for round 1
20 min half time
25 min for round 2

so i think at least another 15 mins will be gd...

else is go in stripped and wack and shoot and try reviving asap and den wack...machiam run 2.4km...cannot relax abit:rolleyes:
haha,timing depend on the gals lah,aready phyco dem to take 80 each for the tarma aready.maybe u try find better deal somewhere else and let me know so i can tell them to tarma cheaper price and longer timing.:D

muthuteo
21-03-2006, 02:59 PM
haha,timing depend on the gals lah,aready phyco dem to take 80 each for the tarma aready.maybe u try find better deal somewhere else and let me know so i can tell them to tarma cheaper price and longer timing.

haha no choice...looks like i have to store a few days 1st....else take too long for 1st shot den can say byebye to 2nd shot liao...:p

anyway as spoken on fone...the hotel toilet so small...how are the 2 gers gonna clean me up leh? :rolleyes:

NATO
24-03-2006, 02:23 PM
Hai Siew is no more available so no need to ask me abt her slot.;)

jazzcraz
24-03-2006, 05:20 PM
Wah Lau Eh Bro Nato...

Everytime my Vit M up abit and you come up with all these fantastic offers!!!