PDA

View Full Version : fateinsg OKT removes bad comments

Salvatore666
05-02-2015, 08:39 PM
Hello fellow chiongsters,

I have been regular of fateinsg's girls for a long time now. Have met some of the best and the worst girls there, but recently I met some really really poor service WL. I left bad comments on their main webby but often got removed hours later, just thought if we should start a thread to share who are the really good ones and who are the rotten apples?

Not sure if right section to post this or not though. Moderator please move in to appropriate section if wrong section. Thanks.:o

comm
05-02-2015, 10:32 PM
all negative comments are removed in FLdome and the okt own websites, so u only see fake positive comments and afew real comments

i mean...u just think about it....if the girl is paying the okt money....why will the okt let u post negative stuff about her

tungsten
05-02-2015, 10:57 PM
Yup.

That OKT is really lousy!

He put a girl is C cup... Bloody hell... If that is C cup than mine will be F cup...

Cheat!

Please do not patronise his site anymore!

ahbengseng
05-02-2015, 11:28 PM
:)

I have come to a point whereby I do not read the FRs on OKT websites...
I dont trust all the FLs cup size, age, skin ( dark or fair ) all are not accurate.

at one point, I took out my own condom and wanted to bonk a massage lady who
dont do FJ... lol... so :o ...then I told her I dont read what the OKTs type on their website anymore... :o and she just nodded with a smile... :o

Fateinsg is not the only website that got negative feedback deleted.
I had my fair share of bad encounters with FLs.......
Rare gems are very hard to find these days.... beside different men got different standards of what is consider good experience.

I have an idea to keep track of really bad service... but not sure will work or not,
maybe pm me to discuss?

Johnbass
06-02-2015, 07:54 AM
Wah... U guys not scared that OKTs come and mass zap ah?
You guys must be the last few LaoJiaos without any affiliations here...
Thumbs UP!
:D

ahbengseng
06-02-2015, 08:07 AM
i got zapped so many times already.................. :o

BlueDemon
06-02-2015, 08:21 AM
Normal lah....follow our govt mah.

U read what they like u to hear.

Salvatore666
06-02-2015, 11:29 AM
Hi bros, thanks for the support.

Not afraid of zap lah, as u all can see I never post much de. Just that last time if met some poor service girls, will just treat it as bad luck and move on... but the last one I met, service was horrible. Phone was ringing non stop, and there were at least 3-4 other bros waiting while I just entered the room only, and she told them over the phone to wait 10mins.

After hearing that I already no mood already, and indeed she was rushing like bullet train throughout lor. Really felt cheated as I left in about 15mins. The other few girls I patronized after that also service damn bad, though albeit better than this particular one.

To be fair... I had 2-3 gems from the website before too, and I patronized them for a long time until each of them went back to their countries.

So any suggestions to root out the bad apples? Will using this thread as a place to post real FRs violate any rules or effective at all?:confused:

leekwantew
06-02-2015, 10:56 PM
Hi bros, thanks for the support.

Not afraid of zap lah, as u all can see I never post much de. Just that last time if met some poor service girls, will just treat it as bad luck and move on... but the last one I met, service was horrible. Phone was ringing non stop, and there were at least 3-4 other bros waiting while I just entered the room only, and she told them over the phone to wait 10mins.

After hearing that I already no mood already, and indeed she was rushing like bullet train throughout lor. Really felt cheated as I left in about 15mins. The other few girls I patronized after that also service damn bad, though albeit better than this particular one.

To be fair... I had 2-3 gems from the website before too, and I patronized them for a long time until each of them went back to their countries.

So any suggestions to root out the bad apples? Will using this thread as a place to post real FRs violate any rules or effective at all?:confused:

I pretty much reach a point where I give up on the illegal FL scene; too many scammers and poor service to the point that I rather just go to legal places like GL Fishtank and Desker/Petain and at least guarantee some service quality.

After all the only advantage of the illegal is that they have more choices, its not like they are significantly cheaper

UnderTheBed
07-02-2015, 04:27 AM
I strongly support the ideas of a "good bonk" thread. Used to have one in dome 2. Gone also. And since I only visit PRCs...

Rockies
07-02-2015, 01:33 PM
Nowaday seems like most FRs are fake (90%). To me,any Frs that shows ALL GOOD stuffs can't be too real. A good FRs need to consist of both good & bad of an FL/WL,well unless 1 truly believe all humans are perfect.

glstunner
07-02-2015, 05:21 PM
All the Okt own websites FRs are all fake....where u can read bad comments??
becoz it was deleted within mins somebody posted,esp TianTing808 :mad:

So try at your own risk!! :eek:

wittyman
07-02-2015, 06:57 PM
now i go GL/PT legal house :D

ahbengseng
07-02-2015, 07:07 PM
show me a website with negative feedback? dont have lo

to make things worst when i go see the girl,
she wear rag tshirt and shorts without make up... what a turn off!

i go back GL better but these days GL also lost the feeling................
i think better chop of my dick - it waste so much $$$ :D

yangguo
07-02-2015, 07:32 PM
i got zapped so many times already.................. :o

Oh.. So did you zap those OKTs back? :D:p

ahbengseng
07-02-2015, 08:09 PM
I want leh but they no leave name how to zap :D
so many OKTs I no power :o

Salvatore666
07-02-2015, 10:02 PM
Lol personally I don't zap people, one of the bros propose starting a private wechat group for regular chiongsters and feedback through that channel.

Not a bad idea but privacy issues also lah. Anyway my gems all went back already, now I'm very skeptical about trying anymore FLs by this OKT, but near my location all the FLs are by this OKT :(

Johnbass
08-02-2015, 08:30 AM
There is a bad bonk one instead, its placed on another forum so that no mod/okt can ever delete the FRs

Steady lah...
Then where to read the good bonks reviews?
:D

nickahben
08-02-2015, 11:09 AM
There is a bad bonk one instead, its placed on another forum so that no mod/okt can ever delete the FRs

There is an entire blacklist

http://sgreviews.forumup.com/index.php?mforum=sgreviews

The FRs are from all the sites sammyboyforum, lak-saboy and etc placed on a single forum

This is good. Thanks bro.

guowei8
08-02-2015, 02:41 PM
Wa.. its too lateeeee. Ytd jus went to the blacklist no. *faint*:mad:

aoshi82
09-02-2015, 07:04 AM
Agree... Thump up for good bonks review

Piel_Fram
09-02-2015, 09:15 AM

The FRs are from all the sites sammyboyforum, lak-saboy and etc placed on a single forum

Thanks Bro! I also like the rest of the Bros here have my share of hits and misses over the years.

So I normally stick with those I am quite certain is going to be ok one.

Salvatore666
09-02-2015, 04:44 PM

Thanks for the share bro

newswing
09-02-2015, 11:04 PM
Thanks for the info.
Some girls want us to pay them more just like property prices. Yesterday, i was walking along geylang, realised a number of brothels have closed down or being refurbished. If these thai chicks do not up their service, the Chinese chicks may talk over. Hell! Where do we find hardcover chicks now!:rolleyes:

ahbengseng
24-02-2015, 08:35 PM
post removed

kucingkurap
15-03-2015, 04:46 PM
beware of this girl xiangwo under fateinsg,

real person pleasant look, max 6/10 , not the 9/10 look in web site,

sounds frenly over the phone, but once u enter room, she's in a hurry

to get u to fire yr load, as the next bro is coming 30 min after my session starts!

sg$ 100 for half hour, inpatient, hurried, waste of time & $$

glstunner
15-03-2015, 05:34 PM
Dun worry he have up the lorry liao......:D

GAME OVER!!!

SAY GOODBYE TO >>>

fateinsg

aka

RJTTSG

hi2u
15-03-2015, 10:16 PM
heng/suay I feel. Also, from my chats with some of the girls, they do mind looks. Sorry, no offence to any bros, but well, I guess as guys, we prefer fucking a pretty FL too.
So far, for me, I haven't encounter any bad ones from fateinsg.

wittyman
18-03-2015, 02:30 PM
show me a website with negative feedback? dont have lo

to make things worst when i go see the girl,
she wear rag tshirt and shorts without make up... what a turn off!

i go back GL better but these days GL also lost the feeling................
i think better chop of my dick - it waste so much $$$ :D

bro have u chopped the dick?

Best u being okt and open your own services ... u testing the girl 1st of cos :D

wittyman
18-03-2015, 02:32 PM

thanks bro for sharing ...

tin77
19-03-2015, 07:47 AM
U just need to type 9××××××× (hp number) blacklist in google.
if its blacklist, will have search result. Very direct.

dicksondick
28-03-2015, 04:10 PM
heng/suay I feel. Also, from my chats with some of the girls, they do mind looks. Sorry, no offence to any bros, but well, I guess as guys, we prefer fucking a pretty FL too.
So far, for me, I haven't encounter any bad ones from fateinsg.

Oh bro, then you must be quite good looking. I those nerdy type confirm kena pushed around