PDA

View Full Version : I am Upset!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
05-02-2015, 05:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I went for a friend's birthday party at KPO the other day... Well, I met this guy... we chatted briefly but didnt't really talk.

Anyway, He added me on Facebook a few days after. We then exchanged numbers and made plans to hang out last weekend.

I had to get grocery shopping done at Cold Storage done before I was to meet him and I told him that and he suggested we go together cos he had to get food too. So I met him at the Cold Storage Jelita and after he asked if I wanted to go back to his place. I was hesitant but I was sure nothing was going to happen.

He asked me if I wanted a drink so we drank a little and then he kissed me! And the we ended up having sex. He never texted me or called me after.

So yesterday, 5 days after we had sex I told him "so guess u got what u wanted out of me" and he said "sorry I've been busy..." blah blah blah...

What a jerk! :oIo:

And the fuck is that on Saturday when we did it, he refused to pull out when he came!!!

Thinking of this makes me very angry now!:mad:

I asked him after sex on Saturday why didnt he pull out when he came - He said that if he does that, he won't be making love.

I Really Hate Men!!! :mad:

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?199836-I-am-Upset!&goto=newpost).