PDA

View Full Version : JJ spicy massage

meteor5115
04-02-2015, 06:04 PM
Chinese name is Spicy massage but the english name no same but this is not the important thing, the important is they have thai girl for me massage, before i go in i have make a call to them ask them the pricing, pricing is ok for me then i go up to check again, they arrange one got very good experience one for me number 9, they still tell me you won't regret one, so i just take a try because this is the new place, pay the money go in the room them have one girl come in, i want is the more experience one. she massage me about 15 minutes but not really good good massage just for normal, after she start to service me, take out all the cloth and b2b kiss and make me high. i also don't know when she put in the condom then street to sit up and make my didi go in, wah… feeling so good and hot, :D really feeling no same. because i have drink little bit wine so take too long to out but she no angry still do good for me. after finish take me go shower, and help me drying my body kekeke. after i give 50 tis for her. then i go down and go back.

badbug
04-02-2015, 11:16 PM
can share the location? also how much you pay over the counter? total damage how much?

meteor5115
05-02-2015, 04:35 AM
38 a jalan dedap 24 taman johor jaya

meteor5115
05-02-2015, 04:35 AM
can share the location? also how much you pay over the counter? total damage how much?
38 a jalan dedap 24 taman johor jaya

Kingstone
05-02-2015, 11:23 PM
Chinese name is Spicy massage but the english name no same but this is not the important thing, the important is they have thai girl for me massage, before i go in i have make a call to them ask them the pricing, pricing is ok for me then i go up to check again, they arrange one got very good experience one for me number 9, they still tell me you won't regret one, so i just take a try because this is the new place, pay the money go in the room them have one girl come in, i want is the more experience one. she massage me about 15 minutes but not really good good massage just for normal, after she start to service me, take out all the cloth and b2b kiss and make me high. i also don't know when she put in the condom then street to sit up and make my didi go in, wah… feeling so good and hot, :D really feeling no same. because i have drink little bit wine so take too long to out but she no angry still do good for me. after finish take me go shower, and help me drying my body kekeke. after i give 50 tis for her. then i go down and go back.

Total how much you pay?

meteor5115
06-02-2015, 05:48 PM
188 is original price but their say new year promotion 180