PDA

View Full Version : Lusting after a friend's wife

IwantbustyKim
03-02-2015, 01:20 AM
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share something and hope won't judge me. I know its wrong to lust after a friend's wife but I can't help it. She has this really chio and demure face like and a really really hot and busty body.

Will go out with my friend and she would sometimes tag along, but cannot tahan thinking notty thoughts about her. She also have been whatsapping me but for work-related stuff cos we work in similar fields....would always look at her profile pic, so pretty behind a sea of purple flowers....just steam man....

Hiaz...guess lust is lust but cannot help but wish for more though it is of course morally wrong.

Has anyone else also fantasized about his friend's wife but feel guilty after that?

IwantbustyKim
03-02-2015, 10:54 PM
anyone has any stories to share?

retsmas
03-02-2015, 10:58 PM
TS, ur frens wife name called Kim?;)

IwantbustyKim
03-02-2015, 11:03 PM
hahaha.... why?

Stack
04-02-2015, 01:07 AM
朋友妻,不可欺/骑 :D

Maintain self control and you'll be fine :p

IwantbustyKim
04-02-2015, 01:10 AM

what if she wants to ride you?

jasminee
04-02-2015, 02:27 AM
I think it's perfectly ok about lusting over your friends wife lah nothing wrong with that mah unless you try to do something funny to her.

juzshaddup
04-02-2015, 05:35 AM
anyone wants to talk more about lusting on friend's wife together?

retsmas
04-02-2015, 09:10 PM
hahaha.... why?

Ur name mah..
I want busty kim :D

IwantbustyKim
04-02-2015, 09:30 PM
hahaha...kim's is not my friend's wife....

It stands for Kissable Irresistible Mammaries.... =p

unsung80
04-02-2015, 09:30 PM
Self control and keep such lust to yourself. Come here and talk about it is ok. Not going to judge you as you did not commit anything wrong yet, I hope.

IwantbustyKim
04-02-2015, 09:33 PM
Self control and keep such lust to yourself. Come here and talk about it is ok. Not going to judge you as you did not commit anything wrong yet, I hope.

That's why i thought it be good to talk about it....

Hardstick15by5
04-02-2015, 11:00 PM
That's why i thought it be good to talk about it....
i think i've got some experiences to share

IwantbustyKim
04-02-2015, 11:24 PM
i think i've got some experiences to share

Share share! Just upped u.

Hardstick15by5
04-02-2015, 11:26 PM
Share share! Just upped u.
go read my threads... link is below

4getful
05-02-2015, 01:09 AM

TS can only wait for her to divorce. After that she can let any men 乱乱骑.

geniusme28
05-02-2015, 10:01 AM
what if she wants to ride you?

what if your friend also lust for your wife / girlfriend?
then things will be different. :D

IwantbustyKim
05-02-2015, 10:59 AM

Then we have 3some!

werwet2
05-02-2015, 11:15 AM
It would be wrong to aim your buddy's wife. it is immoral act lah. can you imagine your frd aim your wife 's body, what if you found out how. Think is ok but pls don't flirt with her. if she want to flirt with you , think way to avoid her.

masbro
05-02-2015, 01:01 PM
I have similiar experience. my friend has a beautiful wife and quite busty as she had just give birth. slim and nice shape body though she was pregnant. must be B cup but extend to C after give birth i think. 155cm tall.
She is shy type but her sex appeal is very strong, wherever she get close to me i could not help but to think naughty things about her.
At one occasion, i was sitting on the chair and she was wearing low cut dress sat very close in front of me crossing her legs on the sofa which is lower than me so provide nice few of her cleavage and neneh plus those killer legs, real turn on. i had to excuse myself to toilet before she realize my hard rod under pant.

codenameahbao
05-02-2015, 01:49 PM
朋友妻 最好骑~~~

haha jokes aside..how much do you value the friendship?

ferragamo
05-02-2015, 03:09 PM
went to visit a friend before, his wife was at home

so we were chatting and he went off to the kitchen to do something

the wife came to chat with me, and she was wearing a mini skirt,

I was sitting on the sofa and she sat down in front of me on the floor and crossed her legs

basically showing me her panties totally as her mini skirt was almost around her waist

my eyes nearly drop out

up to now i don't know if she did it purposely, because i am sure girls will know when their panties are exposed?

any girls can comment?

smoky7
05-02-2015, 03:14 PM
TS, I reckon it is inevitable that we do have naughty thoughts or fantasies about our friends' WAGS sometimes, I did fantasise about my friend's wife before too, but plain thoughts and nothing else. I won't want to do some stupid act and risk losing a friend.

jasminee
05-02-2015, 04:20 PM
went to visit a friend before, his wife was at home

so we were chatting and he went off to the kitchen to do something

the wife came to chat with me, and she was wearing a mini skirt,

I was sitting on the sofa and she sat down in front of me on the floor and crossed her legs

basically showing me her panties totally as her mini skirt was almost around her waist

my eyes nearly drop out

up to now i don't know if she did it purposely, because i am sure girls will know when their panties are exposed?

any girls can comment?

Maybe she trust you a lot and believe that you will only be looking at her eyes while chatting with her? :p

IwantbustyKim
06-02-2015, 12:27 AM
TS, I reckon it is inevitable that we do have naughty thoughts or fantasies about our friends' WAGS sometimes, I did fantasise about my friend's wife before too, but plain thoughts and nothing else. I won't want to do some stupid act and risk losing a friend.

No harm in fantasiZing rite?? Love to hear more stories here....

IwantbustyKim
06-02-2015, 12:29 AM
I have similiar experience. my friend has a beautiful wife and quite busty as she had just give birth. slim and nice shape body though she was pregnant. must be B cup but extend to C after give birth i think. 155cm tall.
She is shy type but her sex appeal is very strong, wherever she get close to me i could not help but to think naughty things about her.
At one occasion, i was sitting on the chair and she was wearing low cut dress sat very close in front of me crossing her legs on the sofa which is lower than me so provide nice few of her cleavage and neneh plus those killer legs, real turn on. i had to excuse myself to toilet before she realize my hard rod under pant.

Nice sharing. Just upped u my humble 10 pts. Will up whoever shares.

Botakhead
06-02-2015, 12:53 AM
My past sexperience with my friend's wife was when he was locked up in rehab, he wanted me to help with the family needs. At first all was normal, helping with the buying of groceries and daily necessities etc.

Help with the changing of lamps, choked toilet bowl, broken sink drain pipe, as I am a handyman.

When the second baby on the way, send her to hospital for delivery, got mixed up that I'm the husband when doing the checking in for ward registering. She was like very happy that I'm being treated like her hubby, she did not say no at all.

Back home, I helped to do chores and do the laundry, washing her clothes and underwear too. She put the baby to sleep inside the electronic sarong, she came up to me and hugged me, tears flowing and showed me her love, she regretted not marrying me or even accepting me as her bf, but instead married my friend and got into this situation.

She wished for me to sextify her to make it up to me.

atmos
06-02-2015, 01:28 AM
uhmm...i hang out with friends n their wife all the time.. even do you or don't value your friends, i think keep the fantasy to ur own or shift your target to others not directly related.
As even he is not on close termswith you, mouths are everywhere. n your face n name will be doned forever.
nothing is wrong about fantasy n lust... but what is after does matter.

Blue Blue
06-02-2015, 02:06 AM
My past sexperience with my friend's wife was when he was locked up in rehab, he wanted me to help with the family needs. At first all was normal, helping with the buying of groceries and daily necessities etc.

Help with the changing of lamps, choked toilet bowl, broken sink drain pipe, as I am a handyman.

When the second baby on the way, send her to hospital for delivery, got mixed up that I'm the husband when doing the checking in for ward registering. She was like very happy that I'm being treated like her hubby, she did not say no at all.

Back home, I helped to do chores and do the laundry, washing her clothes and underwear too. She put the baby to sleep inside the electronic sarong, she came up to me and hugged me, tears flowing and showed me her love, she regretted not marrying me or even accepting me as her bf, but instead married my friend and got into this situation.

She wished for me to sextify her to make it up to me.

u 3 know each other before marriage?

Steventan
06-02-2015, 07:54 AM

Then, .... Swinging good time.
😄😄😄

yesscenter
06-02-2015, 07:56 AM
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share something and hope won't judge me. I know its wrong to lust after a friend's wife but I can't help it. She has this really chio and demure face like and a really really hot and busty body.

Will go out with my friend and she would sometimes tag along, but cannot tahan thinking notty thoughts about her. She also have been whatsapping me but for work-related stuff cos we work in similar fields....would always look at her profile pic, so pretty behind a sea of purple flowers....just steam man....

Hiaz...guess lust is lust but cannot help but wish for more though it is of course morally wrong.

Has anyone else also fantasized about his friend's wife but feel guilty after that?

Hi TS, to reliase your fantasy, you could imagine you friend,s wife being naked while you PCC. you are unable to fuck her but sometimes imagination also can. Cheers

Botakhead
06-02-2015, 09:10 AM
u 3 know each other before marriage?

yes, we were good friends and school mates.

smoky7
06-02-2015, 09:14 AM
No harm in fantasiZing rite?? Love to hear more stories here....

I didn't say it was wrong, lol

Ssamuel
06-02-2015, 11:33 AM
Will share my story specially for Iwantbustykim too.

I've got a colleague wife 27years old around 178cm with long curly hair and slim figure.

Went to drink and ktv with both of them before. She was wearing a low-cut dress that night. Was challenging colleague to drink alcohol, sometimes she will help him drink when he lost. End up, she drunk already.

When my colleague go to toilet, she hugged me thinking that i am his husband and she frenched kissed me which i faster reject it after 1mins (I know I should immediately reject her, but how to reject if some chiobu french kiss u, so after 1 min i realize it is wrong).... I fast hand fast leg faster put her back on the sofa before her husband is back

I doubt she know what happened, because nowadays we still hangout together. I can say she is really a topgrade chiobu.. always whatsapp and jio me to go over her house and eat with both of them. Always giving me the cheeky smile and always Zaogeng; see her panty and sometimes her boobs (she sometimes never wear bra)

Any bro advice? Should I stop all this nonsense?

smoky7
06-02-2015, 01:18 PM

I've got a colleague wife 27years old around 178cm with long curly hair and slim figure.

Went to drink and ktv with both of them before. She was wearing a low-cut dress that night. Was challenging colleague to drink alcohol, sometimes she will help him drink when he lost. End up, she drunk already.

When my colleague go to toilet, she hugged me thinking that i am his husband and she frenched kissed me which i faster reject it after 1mins (I know I should immediately reject her, but how to reject if some chiobu french kiss u, so after 1 min i realize it is wrong).... I fast hand fast leg faster put her back on the sofa before her husband is back

I doubt she know what happened, because nowadays we still hangout together. I can say she is really a topgrade chiobu.. always whatsapp and jio me to go over her house and eat with both of them. Always giving me the cheeky smile and always Zaogeng; see her panty and sometimes her boobs (she sometimes never wear bra)

I understand it's hard to resist, but for such cases, my logic is always to follow the big head than the small head. Furthermore it's your colleague, I believe you won't want an awkward working relationship with him.

Ssamuel
09-02-2015, 12:50 AM
The same guy who keep on zapping me. U may private message me and let me know how i have offended u or what i have owed u. Want a amicable discussioN. Will return u if i owed u anything. Thanks

retsmas
09-02-2015, 01:16 AM
I think its quite normal to fantasize abt frens wife or gf. Sometimes I will fantasize having sex with their wives during PCC.

GoldenMonkey1
09-02-2015, 01:39 AM
Are they into swinging? If so, you may have a chance. 😇

IwantbustyKim
09-02-2015, 03:32 AM
The same guy who keep on zapping me. U may private message me and let me know how i have offended u or what i have owed u. Want a amicable discussioN. Will return u if i owed u anything. Thanks

Dun worry bro. Just upped u my humble 10pts!

yesscenter
09-02-2015, 06:48 AM

My advise, drink the soup when it is hot, she wants u to fuck her. Dun waste the opportunity, u will regret for life.