PDA

View Full Version : Any pubs to recommend for solo visits?

Pages : [1] 2

masterplayful
02-02-2015, 10:05 PM
Hello people.. I'm quite the loner here, since i don't really know any friends who visit these sleezy pubs.. And i have no idea where to go either, since some pubs seems pretty scary to enter alone.. Don't wanna enter in one piece and leave in pieces hahahha.. So any recommendations? Can PM me share share?

Or does anyone wanna go tgt? Not sure how much you bros consider appropriate to spend on these places but i'm not exactly able to spend a few hundreds of dollars per visit, so trying to look for a balance.. Would be nice if some bros give some pointers or tips haha.. Will $150-$200 be able to play? =x

RetardRo
02-02-2015, 10:36 PM
Bro check PM

Love_FUCK
03-02-2015, 01:22 AM
I also looking for recommendations...recently looking for solo joints

newbie85
03-02-2015, 01:40 AM
Hello people.. I'm quite the loner here, since i don't really know any friends who visit these sleezy pubs.. And i have no idea where to go either, since some pubs seems pretty scary to enter alone.. Don't wanna enter in one piece and leave in pieces hahahha.. So any recommendations? Can PM me share share?

Or does anyone wanna go tgt? Not sure how much you bros consider appropriate to spend on these places but i'm not exactly able to spend a few hundreds of dollars per visit, so trying to look for a balance.. Would be nice if some bros give some pointers or tips haha.. Will $150-$200 be able to play? =x

Need recommendation can pm me. :D

DarknessSouLx
03-02-2015, 02:09 AM
it depend which type of pub u want to go?
Hang flower one ? or just chill with gals one?

xiaozhi
03-02-2015, 02:19 AM
I also loner.. got chill with girls 1?

not interested in HFJ

whatthefuk
03-02-2015, 02:28 AM
Care to share the place?

Bloodlustzx
03-02-2015, 02:40 AM
I'm looking for a place that has ROOMS not open area !

1. Prefer chilling with girls singing k .

2. Going on Standard timing . (Going on Friday night)

3. Have mamasan or not is fine .

4. Quite budget was thinking me and my friends going around 4 person each spend $100 .

Bros any recommendation of fun ktv ? :D Thanks you guys in advance

Bloodlustzx
03-02-2015, 02:45 AM
4. $100 each 4 people going any intro ?

thaiboy88
03-02-2015, 04:50 AM
Hi PM me! i know a good place.

Cres22
03-02-2015, 06:57 PM
I am also looking for recommendations. Anyone care to share? looking for pub places similar to ipanema at OT. I want to try some place different and I feel OT too ex for frequent visits. KTV/pubs are fine for me. As long as can chill and so on.

max1233
03-02-2015, 07:07 PM
alot of places, hfj, budget ktv, etc.

xBeast
03-02-2015, 07:38 PM
looking to solo visit pinoy club... any bro keen to recommand?

counchpotato
03-02-2015, 07:45 PM
Bro

Me also looking to go solo.
Any ktv with room or nice pub.

Kindly pm me.

Cheers

Mrnextchill
03-02-2015, 07:55 PM
Hi Bros

I'm also looking to go solo. Any ktv with room or nice pub to share?

Kindly pm me.

Thanks All!

neptune85
03-02-2015, 08:07 PM
Bros who manage to get a PM plz fill me on the details as well. I'm keen too!

thaiboy88
03-02-2015, 09:10 PM
PM-ed u all! enjoy!

Lanceberry
05-02-2015, 12:10 AM
Bros can share with me as well! Which place to go if I'm going alone

tamechiongster
05-02-2015, 12:15 AM
sometimes i also feel like solo or with friend, same as OP. please pm recommendation thanks

mmult
05-02-2015, 12:16 AM
Can I get the details too?

blurred
05-02-2015, 12:18 AM
I'm interested to know too! Share pls thanks!

laoheero
05-02-2015, 12:39 AM
PM-ed u all! enjoy!

bro bro, can pm to me too? haha tks tks

hbster
05-02-2015, 01:59 AM
Pls bros PM me pls especially those viet ktvs wanna know the damage too

HuntMe
05-02-2015, 02:08 AM
PM me! Looking for KTV kakis

SystemDown
05-02-2015, 03:28 AM
PM-ed u all! enjoy!

bro pls pm me as well

edwardthy
05-02-2015, 07:15 AM
Hi pm me too as I loner
Need to go to good solid pubs.
Tks

smellycatt
05-02-2015, 09:31 AM

4. Quite budget was thinking me and my friends going around 4 person each spend $100 .

Bros any recommendation of fun ktv ? :D Thanks you guys in advance

out of topic question
bro, how did u get 220 points with just 3 post?

crackseeweed
05-02-2015, 09:38 AM
Hihi can share lobang with me too? Appreciate it. Thanks

blanka2468
05-02-2015, 09:57 AM
bros pls pm me also! this sounds very interesting :D

xiaozhi
05-02-2015, 04:52 PM
yeah, any place with viet girls?

max12333
05-02-2015, 04:56 PM
yeah, any place with viet girls?

w, gm, mask 51, sakura etc.

leeseyaung
05-02-2015, 05:13 PM
I'll be in Singapore this weekend. Much appreciated if you could share these places. PM me ofcourse. Thanks in advance.

cassanovas
07-02-2015, 01:15 PM
Hi guys,

i would love to know pubs that are great for solo visits. best is if they have private rooms with crazy playability. budget no issue.

i am looking for an unforgettable evening.

mikechp
07-02-2015, 01:31 PM
is there any place with taiwanese or korean girls, that can go solo? not HFJ

leeky123
07-02-2015, 06:01 PM
same here...a loner here...any bro wana go tgt...

ReCoKiA
07-02-2015, 10:37 PM
Which good pub solo to visit?

hiad64
08-02-2015, 03:29 PM
anyone can recommend? not those HFJ please

superunderdog
08-02-2015, 04:36 PM
Keen here as well. Please pm me if there is any place to recommend. Thanks

CPVictim
08-02-2015, 04:45 PM
My recommendations :

Good pubs for solo visits (Viet girls)
S Box - A lot of girls, very cosy relaxed environment, nobody pushing for tips, girls are also very easy expectations, hug, kiss, talk, drink for several hours for just $20 tips to them.

A Gun, Club V, Pebbles, 155, Bunker and 88 also fall in the same category. Only that S Box starts as early as 3 PM.
Later in the evening can go to Mask51, U Pub , Saigon, Sakura, Lookers, Bell, N Box(sitting in the hall)

Good KTV for solo visits (Viet girls)

Golden Castle, New Shanghai, Paramount, N Box, GM, Amiego, KSP, Club L.A., Echo, Beer Belly

Good KTV for solo visits (PRC girls)

SG, China Dolls, Club Jade

Good pubs for solo visits (Thai girls)

Icon2, Club 9, V3 to V6, Butterfly

Good pubs for solo visits (Pinoy girls)

Pubs on Level 4 and 5 of Lucky Plaza - About 8 to 9 pubs
Pubs along Upper Circular Road - About 8 to 9 pubs
Pubs on Orchard Towers - 3 or 4 pubs
Pubs on Duxton Road/Hill - 5 or 6 pubs
Elsewhere e.g. Kallang CT Hub, Maude Road, Roxy Square, East Coast Road etc.

Hope this helps the Thread starter.

anonymouskimch
21-02-2015, 11:16 PM
I think most KTVs ( with rooms ) the Ladys tip start @ $30. Only pubs still can get away with $20. Am I wrong?

man78
23-02-2015, 06:56 PM
I plan to go alone tonight, any bro can share too?

Iceblend29
23-02-2015, 08:37 PM
hi can recommend good KTV pubs with chinese/taiwan/Singapore girls?

also nice clubs with the following is fine...

usually 1-2 pax ..

Iceblend29
23-02-2015, 08:41 PM
Hi bro, any nice KTV Pubs with Chinese/Taiwan/Singaporean Waitress, Young and Pretty would be good bonus,

or nice chill places dont mind abit hang flower or LD places, clubs, pubs , chills also can.. if got a list.. can intro?

pls pm me thanks!

teochewahpek
27-02-2015, 12:28 PM
Can try Balestier Road "39 Music Lounge", gal number 3 (YanZi). If you cannot drink liquor, she can drink for you. cheers.

bystander007
28-02-2015, 07:21 PM
OT shud give you enough list.

Angry100
28-02-2015, 07:47 PM
Hi seems like quite a number of bros here loners. Why don't we gather and form a group and go drinking and happy together? Anybody start?

1.) Angry100
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

!kung pow
28-02-2015, 08:45 PM
Hi seems like quite a number of bros here loners. Why don't we gather and form a group and go drinking and happy together? Anybody start?

1.) Angry100
2.) !kung pow
3.)
4.)
5.)

Added mine here it goes...

CPVictim
28-02-2015, 10:03 PM
Can try Balestier Road "39 Music Lounge", gal number 3 (YanZi). If you cannot drink liquor, she can drink for you. cheers.

Can share more details of this place? Which country girls, what concept? Room or open hall ? Tips ?

CPVictim
28-02-2015, 10:19 PM
is there any place with taiwanese or korean girls, that can go solo? not HFJ

hi can recommend good KTV pubs with chinese/taiwan/Singapore girls?

also nice clubs with the following is fine...

usually 1-2 pax ..

Bro mikechp & Iceblend29,

KTV's with chinese - SG in Geylang , Club Jade, China Dolls etc. in Sophia Road (same building with Dynasty KTV)

KTV's with Singapore Malay - Peal Centre

KTV's with Singapore Chinese - Very rare to find sg chinese girls but can try Club One at Jln Sultan (old info so not sure)

KTV with Taiwanese - None

Pub with Taiwanese - King's Club, B1 Parklane (but it's a HFJ and very expensive, flowers minimum $50 and need to hang quite a few for the girl just to come and say Hi to you :eek:)

Bac007
28-02-2015, 10:53 PM
Hello bros, I also interested to tag along. CaN pm me ?

Kengugu
28-02-2015, 11:20 PM
Hi bros...

may I join in tooo? Thx

results
28-02-2015, 11:31 PM
Mai i join in the group too?
Thanks

stud_meier
01-03-2015, 12:24 AM
Guys,

Try the following places:

Ipanema - Orchard Towers

Brixx - Grand Hyatt Hotel

Bac007
01-03-2015, 02:18 AM
Any bro interested to go lucky plaza tml at late night ?

Sgboy183
01-03-2015, 05:50 AM
Any bro interested to go lucky plaza tml at late night ?

Hi. Lucky plaza which unit u going?

zacla
23-03-2015, 09:20 PM
If anyone else has any to recommend for solo visits, can PM me? I will be very grateful!:)

Looking for KTVs with private room for solo, if can get action in the room then better, if not, don't mind tabaoing also!

winterrain
06-04-2015, 07:16 PM
Kindly pm me also? Chilling with gals will be good

hondalvin
06-04-2015, 10:26 PM
looking for place to drink, relax and chit chat. no hfj please. any bros can intro good solo places? thanks in advance.

abrams75
07-04-2015, 07:23 PM
Same for me quite a loner here .... any bro can recommend good pub situated around tanjong pagar area :D It will be very appreciated

xiiaonooby
07-04-2015, 07:34 PM
Loner and new to this scene. Gt time and spare vit M but no contact. Any bro here be lind enough to be a tour guide for a new bird like me?

winterrain
07-04-2015, 09:23 PM
tour guide will be great

chenzong
12-01-2017, 04:20 PM
I usually go to Beijing KTV at Balestier alone. $98 for a bottle of red, $18 or $28 (always cannot remember cause I do not drink beer when I am there) for a bottle of beer, and $168 or $238 (again cannot remember!) for Martell 1/2 bottle.

Tips range from $2 for those who just sit and "fly away" to $20 for the girl who sits with you more.

yenhua
12-01-2017, 05:04 PM

OH hahaha plentyyy

Hahahahaha sometimes after dinner, bored, will go and have some fun alone

No boundaries when you go alone, hahaha but must be prepared to spend

Kiddd
12-01-2017, 05:19 PM
Hi bros, can share wif me any nice places to go? I m interested as well!! Thx''

arokata
12-01-2017, 06:17 PM
OH hahaha plentyyy

Hahahahaha sometimes after dinner, bored, will go and have some fun alone

No boundaries when you go alone, hahaha but must be prepared to spendpls.. do share more. Or would u be kind enough to bring some of us?

Imfirecracker
12-01-2017, 07:53 PM
My recommendations :

S Box - A lot of girls, very cosy relaxed environment, nobody pushing for tips, girls are also very easy expectations, hug, kiss, talk, drink for several hours for just $20 tips to them.

A Gun, Club V, Pebbles, 155, Bunker and 88 also fall in the same category. Only that S Box starts as early as 3 PM.
Later in the evening can go to Mask51, U Pub , Saigon, Sakura, Lookers, Bell, N Box(sitting in the hall)

Good KTV for solo visits (Viet girls)

Golden Castle, New Shanghai, Paramount, N Box, GM, Amiego, KSP, Club L.A., Echo, Beer Belly

Good KTV for solo visits (PRC girls)

SG, China Dolls, Club Jade

Good pubs for solo visits (Thai girls)

Icon2, Club 9, V3 to V6, Butterfly

Good pubs for solo visits (Pinoy girls)

Pubs on Level 4 and 5 of Lucky Plaza - About 8 to 9 pubs
Pubs along Upper Circular Road - About 8 to 9 pubs
Pubs on Orchard Towers - 3 or 4 pubs
Pubs on Duxton Road/Hill - 5 or 6 pubs
Elsewhere e.g. Kallang CT Hub, Maude Road, Roxy Square, East Coast Road etc.

Hope this helps the Thread starter.

Nice one. Any updates on this post? Looking for some joints HH alone.

Imfirecracker
12-01-2017, 07:55 PM
Bro mikechp & Iceblend29,

KTV's with chinese - SG in Geylang , Club Jade, China Dolls etc. in Sophia Road (same building with Dynasty KTV)

KTV's with Singapore Malay - Peal Centre

KTV's with Singapore Chinese - Very rare to find sg chinese girls but can try Club One at Jln Sultan (old info so not sure)

KTV with Taiwanese - None

Pub with Taiwanese - King's Club, B1 Parklane (but it's a HFJ and very expensive, flowers minimum $50 and need to hang quite a few for the girl just to come and say Hi to you :eek:)

Nice one. Any update on joints? Newbie here

Bummers
12-01-2017, 09:22 PM
Usually i go orchard Towers the following bar:

Queen for 8 pm. The happy hour price is cheap.

Naugthy Girl after 9. Good selection of Indonesian Girls

Crazy Horse after 9 (But i like to go after 3am on friday night, can get them drunk)

gamersland
12-01-2017, 10:36 PM
My recommendations :

To add on to bro CPVictim recommendations..

S Box opens the earliest at 3pm but don't expect to have too many gals there. $20 tips is the bare minimum tat the gals will expect and if u want to build rapport with them and RTH (hug) them, u have to pay a bit more. but then again some bros may complain that u spoil market. so it's ur choice. this applies to A Gun, Club V, Pebbles, 155, Bunker and 88.

A Gun is almost a pub by itself near the cross junction. gals wise not too many and they usually find their regulars first before looking for new cust. but u can play pool at A Gun. but need to pay for each round (last time when i was there) and the ppl who play pool there are macham professional players cos some will bring their own cues or keep them in the lockers provided in the pub.

Club V, Bunker, Pebbles are located almost side by side on the same side of the street. Club V and Bunkers are closer to each other and most gals will hop along these 2 pubs. Morever both pubs u can watch EPL on weekends and sing karaoke but they are usually over crowded. if u r a loner, chances are u can't get a table or gotta share table with fellow loner or got a table near the toilet where nobody wants. if u are loner and just wanna chill, these 2 pubs i would not recommended. firstly too many ppl (also not enough gals to go around), secondly many ppl sing karaoke (remember not everyone has the voice of an angel. but apparently they think that singing loud means good). but if u really want company of gals, then these 2 pubs are for u as they have more gals than pebble which is further away from these 2 pubs. pebble is more for chilling (and really literally chilling) because most of the time, it is not full, only a few gals so u will feel cold. but good thing is u can sing karaoke there with a shorter queue cos not many ppl. gals wise only a handful and chio ones are quite rare because most of them go Club V and bunkers (cos higher chance to get customers due to bigger crowd). so the gals in pebbles are usually the rejected ones or if u r lucky those chio gals who also prefer some peace will come to pebbles.

155 is another pub nearest to pebbles but across the road. the crowd will be younger there but then again its not really for chilling. can play pool there as well but dont think has karaoke. worse ppl also smoke inside. so its a no no for me in terms of chilling for loner.

88 somewhat like A Gun is located by itself at the road entrance. last time opposite still has jazzy 51 but torn down already so only left 88 standing alone. not my type of pub because the crowd is older = songs they sing will be older (unless u like listening to hokkien songs and those from the 80s). but they got dancers there wor. never been there once they started the dancers system. not sure if it has become a HFJ or not.. fellow bros who have check out this pub can enlighten us here. cheers

katong
13-01-2017, 12:08 AM

S Box opens the earliest at 3pm but don't expect to have too many gals there. $20 tips is the bare minimum tat the gals will expect and if u want to build rapport with them and RTH (hug) them, u have to pay a bit more. but then again some bros may complain that u spoil market. so it's ur choice. this applies to A Gun, Club V, Pebbles, 155, Bunker and 88.

A Gun is almost a pub by itself near the cross junction. gals wise not too many and they usually find their regulars first before looking for new cust. but u can play pool at A Gun. but need to pay for each round (last time when i was there) and the ppl who play pool there are macham professional players cos some will bring their own cues or keep them in the lockers provided in the pub.

Club V, Bunker, Pebbles are located almost side by side on the same side of the street. Club V and Bunkers are closer to each other and most gals will hop along these 2 pubs. Morever both pubs u can watch EPL on weekends and sing karaoke but they are usually over crowded. if u r a loner, chances are u can't get a table or gotta share table with fellow loner or got a table near the toilet where nobody wants. if u are loner and just wanna chill, these 2 pubs i would not recommended. firstly too many ppl (also not enough gals to go around), secondly many ppl sing karaoke (remember not everyone has the voice of an angel. but apparently they think that singing loud means good). but if u really want company of gals, then these 2 pubs are for u as they have more gals than pebble which is further away from these 2 pubs. pebble is more for chilling (and really literally chilling) because most of the time, it is not full, only a few gals so u will feel cold. but good thing is u can sing karaoke there with a shorter queue cos not many ppl. gals wise only a handful and chio ones are quite rare because most of them go Club V and bunkers (cos higher chance to get customers due to bigger crowd). so the gals in pebbles are usually the rejected ones or if u r lucky those chio gals who also prefer some peace will come to pebbles.

155 is another pub nearest to pebbles but across the road. the crowd will be younger there but then again its not really for chilling. can play pool there as well but dont think has karaoke. worse ppl also smoke inside. so its a no no for me in terms of chilling for loner.

88 somewhat like A Gun is located by itself at the road entrance. last time opposite still has jazzy 51 but torn down already so only left 88 standing alone. not my type of pub because the crowd is older = songs they sing will be older (unless u like listening to hokkien songs and those from the 80s). but they got dancers there wor. never been there once they started the dancers system. not sure if it has become a HFJ or not.. fellow bros who have check out this pub can enlighten us here. cheers

Comprehensive report... Thanks for the update so far. Update you with my humble points..

Imfirecracker
13-01-2017, 12:26 AM

Thanks bro. I used to frequent pebbles and club v. Open hall concept.

S box at 3pm. Nice. I will pop by one of these days. Hopefully got gals reporting for work else just drink a jug beer go home liao.

explorer15
13-01-2017, 01:54 AM
Anyone been to those at parklane? Any feedback? What to expect there? Loner here trying to explore ktvs and pubs . Just wanna sit down and have a drink and look around 😏

sammyboyforumm
13-01-2017, 07:55 AM

Bro, i suppose all these pubs are in joo chiat area? Do the girls allow short time FJ at nearby hotels?

drekman
13-01-2017, 08:38 AM
They all will rip you off.

gamersland
13-01-2017, 11:15 AM
Bro, i suppose all these pubs are in joo chiat area? Do the girls allow short time FJ at nearby hotels?

this will really depends on the gals. during their working hours between 8-12, they usually don't go because they have other cust. if they go with u but when they come back, their cust may go off without paying them tips. unless u r willing to pay a premium for their services and their loss of income with u..:D

if after their working hours, say after 12 midnight, some won't mind (depends on amt willing to pay, chemistry, looks, etc..) going for FJ but there are no hotels in joo chiat that offers transit. u have to pay for 1 full nite charges. or u can go to hotels outside joo chiat for 1-2 hours booking only.

herotan
21-01-2017, 11:15 AM
Thanks bro. I used to frequent pebbles and club v. Open hall concept.

wow bros, maybe we had seen each other before since I also a frequent visitor to pebbles. Better environment I would say compare to ClubV or Bunker(congested).

Tip $20 but more if I feel high and the if lady can have good chemistry with me. Will leave early before 9pm. Usually grab 2 becos they butterfly frequently.

Loner usually gotta share table, so I will always try to go early 7ish

Imfirecracker
21-01-2017, 02:40 PM
wow bros, maybe we had seen each other before since I also a frequent visitor to pebbles. Better environment I would say compare to ClubV or Bunker(congested).

Tip $20 but more if I feel high and the if lady can have good chemistry with me. Will leave early before 9pm. Usually grab 2 becos they butterfly frequently.

Loner usually gotta share table, so I will always try to go early 7ish

I always go 7ish too to 9ish. Lolx. So definitely seen each other before.

I usually tip $20 too. Unless got french or TNN inside then will be $30. If got lip my nips likely $40. Got finger then $50. Thats my rule of thumb and of cos depend alot on her look and my mood of the day too.

Cheers bro.

KITMO
22-01-2017, 09:17 AM
The pub in joo chiat not an ideal place to pick up girls for short time FJ unless u are driving. Last week went to 155 joo chiat buy a jug of beer $32, rubba with a girl for 2 hour in the pub then convince her to go FJ short time at $100 include tips.

All-in gave her $100, she glady accept. But hotel 81 in Joo chiat do not offer hourly rate so end up pay $69 overnight rate for 1 hour usage...pui.. :(
If u take taxi to hourly rate hotel outside Joo chiat, the midnight fare for round trip transport work up to about the same as overnight hotel at Joo chiat.

going for FJ but there are no hotels in joo chiat that offers transit. u have to pay for 1 full nite charges. or u can go to hotels outside joo chiat for 1-2 hours booking only.

xatral
22-01-2017, 04:21 PM
I'm interested in going Pinoy pubs. Might pop by one or two near Katong and let you guys know

ZanShen
22-01-2017, 04:51 PM
The pub in joo chiat not an ideal place to pick up girls for short time FJ unless u are driving. Last week went to 155 joo chiat buy a jug of beer $32, rubba with a girl for 2 hour in the pub then convince her to go FJ short time at $100 include tips.

All-in gave her $100, she glady accept. But hotel 81 in Joo chiat do not offer hourly rate so end up pay $69 overnight rate for 1 hour usage...pui.. :(
If u take taxi to hourly rate hotel outside Joo chiat, the midnight fare for round trip transport work up to about the same as overnight hotel at Joo chiat.

Hi bro, don't mind share the grade, type of WL. What's the playability?

Icekeeper
06-03-2017, 10:08 AM
Solo guy here too.

lengleng1
06-03-2017, 11:12 PM
Nearby the Jalan Besar Stadium, there is some pubs with pinoy gals. Anyone been there b4?

redbear38
06-03-2017, 11:49 PM
If i want viet girl, which ktv or pub is best to go?

CPVictim
08-03-2017, 01:27 AM
If i want viet girl, which ktv or pub is best to go?
Bro Redbear,

Pubs with viets have recently taken off and quite a lot to recommend for solo visitors. Adding the below to the original list I had recommended :

Wind KTV Pub - Syed Alwi Road (Very cheap beer and many friendly viet girls)
Star Cafe - Kampong Bahru....sometimes called Red Dot Pub
J Bar - Near Lavender Food Court
Gold Club - Kitchener Road
Flux - Along Serangoon Road
Nexus - Oriental Plaza
Club2 - Level 3 St James Power Station
Gossip - Level 1 St James Power Station
Lor 7 - Just below New Shanghai KTV
Crystal Pub - Lor 9 Geylang
KG Pearl - McPherson Road
Club Illusion - Clarke Quay
Club Tryst - Bugis on Middle Road
GG3 - Dunlop Street
Club Bebe - Near Club Wind opposite the famous Dim Sum

All these places as a lone ranger you still can visit, talk to the girls, light action , more action depending on chemistry and of course close deal subsequently.

redbear38
11-03-2017, 11:23 AM
Thanks Bro!!!

pchai
13-03-2017, 11:21 AM
Bro Redbear,

Pubs with viets have recently taken off and quite a lot to recommend for solo visitors. Adding the below to the original list I had recommended :

Nexus - Oriental Plaza
GG3 - Dunlop Street

All these places as a lone ranger you still can visit, talk to the girls, light action , more action depending on chemistry and of course close deal subsequently.

Good compiled, will up u my humble pt when c u ard.

joshua243
17-03-2017, 07:06 PM
Hi bros,

Thank u for opening this forum. im oso looking for solo mission. hope can share w me the place.

sdind
18-03-2017, 08:25 PM
At Wind Tv now,, quite disappointing

sdind
18-03-2017, 08:51 PM
At wind KTV,, very disappointed

paradox87
18-03-2017, 09:14 PM
At wind KTV,, very disappointed

What happened bro ?

Tyll
14-04-2017, 01:01 PM
Where you guys mention Joo chiat. Where in Joo Chiat? Sorry New user here.

Tyll
14-04-2017, 01:06 PM
Where at Joo Chiat? Sorry New user here

herotan
14-04-2017, 03:19 PM
Where at Joo Chiat? Sorry New user here

dude, ever heard of google map?

ezz86
20-04-2017, 08:06 PM
so many places recommended. it will be good if someone could also include the demographics of the people that go to each of these pub. I'm in my mid 20s sometimes go to some places all 40+ and above and all the stares make me damn uncomfortable. lol.

jinho94
20-04-2017, 08:19 PM
Anyone wanna go tmr night? i may be just at the hall but if enuf we can book room. add clemence172 on wechat and ill try and consolidate the people, cheers

junsheng15
21-04-2017, 01:29 AM
Yes agree with you, sometimes walk pass the pub, like interesting, buy see outside is all ah Pek smoking. Then sian alrdy, most prob is Lao Cha bor

ecycsa
21-04-2017, 06:54 AM
Hi bros anyone know of any taiwanese KTV with private rooms or PRC or viet girls please let me know!! Would appreciate any recommendations! Rather new to KTV scene but got hooked when went to V3 with my friends the other time. :D

3someking
21-04-2017, 12:16 PM
Can recommend any pubs where we can grind working ladies? Viet or Pinay pubs. Thanks.

Nitestalker7788
21-04-2017, 08:27 PM
How's the ktv like now? Last went when I just enlisted into army, then that ktv only got two prc to three rooms. Butterfly until I sian.
Nowadays after army, damn stress with school, wanna go again solo or with one friend to buy scared later like that time again

squirrelss
21-04-2017, 11:50 PM
Can also share the pubs for solo? Or ktv?

dream22
22-04-2017, 12:28 AM
Hi, mid 20s solo loner here, would be happy if you guys could share me some info. 😁😁

dhay101
18-05-2017, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the sharing. Nothing at Joo Chiat?

Bro Redbear,

Nexus - Oriental Plaza
GG3 - Dunlop Street

PeeJay69
19-05-2017, 02:58 AM
How bout pub orio? Anyone been there before?

noraahog
19-05-2017, 11:30 PM
Went past Kampong Bahru a few times got afew with minah ones do they have rms upstairs and whats the damage like ?? Any bros can share or pm me thanks very much

BigCK
20-05-2017, 07:35 PM
How bout pub orio? Anyone been there before?
Went there once, with friends, to watch soccer.
Screen too small, so left after a drink.
Sighted only 1, think got more piony.
Not sure got 2nd floor or not.
If you go, can find ?
Thanks

donutboyboy
22-05-2017, 11:13 PM
Any bro can recommend any pub or ktv in term of budget and playability. Thanks

jinxz89
22-05-2017, 11:15 PM
Hi there bros, any recommendations for going solo? Thanks for your help!

chenzong
23-05-2017, 03:55 PM
Bro Redbear,

Nexus - Oriental Plaza
GG3 - Dunlop Street

Any FR on these pubs?

pchai
23-05-2017, 04:28 PM
Hi there bros, any recommendations for going solo? Thanks for your help!
GG3 is small but good for solo, hall n room type, big screen 4 watching live, $23 for 4 cans of any beer or 1 jug, happy hr until 8pm, friendly staff, young viet n prc joint.

Cheer!

Ninjoboy
25-05-2017, 08:47 PM
Pm me too is there a good place to chill with girls and not too ex thx

dhay101
25-05-2017, 09:30 PM
Planning to try out Wind Ktv pub as solo. Going straight after work. Do they start early?

anikisan
25-05-2017, 11:36 PM
How's wind ktv Bros?

Anyone tried Pinoy pubs? I saw Boat Quay there got quite a lot

anilinsg
28-05-2017, 04:46 AM
Dear All,

Any one of you want to visit a philipino pub together for some action next weekend.

I know a couple of chubby philipina girls working in a pub and want to visit them with a kaki.

Drinks are on me.

I am indian (expat), hence Indian brother's get preference, but not limiting anyone here. Need to strike up a bond before going.

I am in pinoy scene for some time and understands the setup well, will sponsor a chunk of the tab.

Please PM me for more details, thanks

anilinsg
28-05-2017, 04:52 AM
Hi Bros,

Any one of you want to visit a philipino pub together for some action.

I know a couple of chubby philipina girls working in a pub and want to meet them with a kaki

Will sponsor a part of the tab

I am indian (expat), hence Indian brother's get preference, but not limiting anyone here

Please PM me for more details, thanks

danny92776516
28-05-2017, 01:48 PM
Any going Vietnam ktv tonight ?can join to share cost

dhay101
31-05-2017, 10:01 PM
How's wind ktv Bros?

Anyone tried Pinoy pubs? I saw Boat Quay there got quite a lot

wind ktv pub not bad. like the bro who recommend, cheap beer, young viet. but not much action, if this is what you are looking for.

a good place to chill out.

what is the market rate to give the girls who drink with you and play dice? I don't want to spoil the market.

chenzong
02-06-2017, 01:27 PM
wind ktv pub not bad. like the bro who recommend, cheap beer, young viet. but not much action, if this is what you are looking for.

a good place to chill out.

what is the market rate to give the girls who drink with you and play dice? I don't want to spoil the market.

Not much action? Okay, so exactly how much is the action then? Just chitchat and eyeballs? Or more?

Ericteo123
02-06-2017, 01:47 PM
Any going Vietnam ktv tonight ?can join to share cost

Anyone wanna go any viet KTV or MP tonight? Friday HH? Can join to go tgt. I only went great shanghai once, the viet girl are pretty and young but can't really do much. I still have around half a bottle left over there. But thinking of trying out more daring KTV.
Please PM me if interested.

SGKai
02-06-2017, 07:11 PM
I usually go to KTV joints where everyone speaks Mandarin. But a few of my Indian co-workers want to join in the fun. Can anyone recommend a decent place that is accommodating to them?

winterrain
02-06-2017, 08:00 PM
Bro kindly pm me for rmt ktv

foral
02-06-2017, 09:08 PM
Anyone wanna go any viet KTV or MP tonight? Friday HH? Can join to go tgt. I only went great shanghai once, the viet girl are pretty and young but can't really do much. I still have around half a bottle left over there. But thinking of trying out more daring KTV.
Please PM me if interested.

Bro any more playable KTV with Viet gals? Thanks.

dhay101
02-06-2017, 10:00 PM
Not much action? Okay, so exactly how much is the action then? Just chitchat and eyeballs? Or more?

just chitchat and play dice, drink beer. we pay $30 for each girl that entertain us. Is it market rate?

outonbail
04-06-2017, 07:36 PM
when give tips you all have a lot of 2 dollar notes on hand?

Nitestalker7788
04-06-2017, 07:52 PM
when give tips you all have a lot of 2 dollar notes on hand?

What for?
Usually I take 10 dollar notes,and put them in different compartment of my wallet.then slowly take out one by one as they get more and more playful. At the same time teasing them.

chenzong
07-06-2017, 02:06 PM
What for?
Usually I take 10 dollar notes,and put them in different compartment of my wallet.then slowly take out one by one as they get more and more playful. At the same time teasing them.

Hmm...how playful can they get?

Nitestalker7788
07-06-2017, 09:40 PM
Hmm...how playful can they get?

That time got finger when I slowly tease her. That time the ktv I went the playability soso only so can reach there I think not bad le la

minhawkeye
09-06-2017, 09:04 AM
any place to recommend if going solo ?

retepoet
09-06-2017, 09:55 AM
any nice place to drink, play pool game with pretty gals to entertain us :p

outonbail
10-06-2017, 02:10 PM
What for?

In that case, how many 10 dollar notes you give per session?

Nitestalker7788
10-06-2017, 03:38 PM
In that case, how many 10 dollar notes you give per session?

Bro standard. I'll never give more than 50 and it depends on playability.
Just that I give them hope that I'll give them more only.

outonbail
12-06-2017, 07:12 PM
10 dollars x 5 per girl?

jinxz89
12-06-2017, 09:36 PM
Any recommendation for solo trip?

decson
21-06-2017, 11:18 AM
any recommended for loner like..???

ang09
22-06-2017, 09:27 PM
That time got finger when I slowly tease her. That time the ktv I went the playability soso only so can reach there I think not bad le la

Bro,
Please pm the the ctc and location. Keen to try

Thanks

masterbed
23-06-2017, 02:35 PM

Nexus - Oriental Plaza
GG3 - Dunlop Street

Which are the ones with more playable Viet girls?

ezz86
23-06-2017, 08:25 PM
Anybody wanna go together tonight can PM me your wechat

今晚打老虎.
24-06-2017, 04:22 AM
Bro Redbear,

Nexus - Oriental Plaza
GG3 - Dunlop Street

most of the pubs quoted are siam dius.. u do not neccessary get anything from them.. as far as i know flux/tryst(called club de colour now/Nexus/Illusion are all siam dius. rest u have never been there b4 so i dunno

GatsbyRubber
11-08-2017, 07:56 PM
Anyone going to any viet/pinoy pubs tonight ?

zenchang
11-08-2017, 08:46 PM
Plenty of good pubs for solo visit

In fact, if you go alone, usually 1-2 girls will come to you

Referring to the ones with gals service :cool:

oreochcolate
11-08-2017, 08:50 PM
Interested to go? Wechat me johnuess59

speciallymine
20-08-2017, 06:30 PM
anyone know good place for solo visit? Any near upper thomson? I drink only alittle just want some company.

zana
22-08-2017, 04:47 PM
Anyone going tonight?

brenfrew
22-08-2017, 05:27 PM
Anyone going tonight?

Please check PM.

alohahadude
23-08-2017, 05:36 PM
Anyone going today? Would like to go for happy hour yet dun want to solo

alohahadude
23-08-2017, 09:39 PM
Sigh. At the end of the day went solo to S pub aone. Sat solo all the way till i finished one whole jar lol. Not a single girl came over quite sad. Maybe i look young. Gg to release at geylang later will FR if i find a nice one. Wish me luck. Joochiat pub crawlers do pm me if u need a fellow samster haha

kevinyong447
24-08-2017, 05:35 PM
Hi anyone going pub / Siam du tonight. pm. Thanks

cwhb
07-09-2017, 10:58 PM
most of the pubs quoted are siam dius.. u do not neccessary get anything from them.. as far as i know flux/tryst(called club de colour now/Nexus/Illusion are all siam dius. rest u have never been there b4 so i dunno

So any bros can kindly share where is good now for solo visit?

chenzong
09-09-2017, 04:14 PM
So any bros can kindly share where is good now for solo visit?

If you do not mind women in their late 30s and above, Beijing and another bar (always forget the name) is at Balestier Road near Dusun Road.

jiangdalia
06-10-2017, 06:23 AM
Usually go alone. Quite interesting to see what can develop
Made some good contacts this way

Armyboy246
06-10-2017, 09:08 PM
Wow. Just what I was looking for! Can pm me as well?

Derleow
06-10-2017, 10:17 PM
Hey bros, can share some for loners? Been wanting to visit but most are for groups. Thanks!

CPVictim
08-10-2017, 06:35 AM
Updating the list of pubs for solo visitors as scene changes quite fast in Singapore.

Pubs with Viet Girls
A Gun - Joo Chiat
Bunker - Joo Chiat
Club V - Joo Chiat
155 - Joo Chiat
Pebbles - Joo Chiat
Pub 88 - Joo Chiat
Cup 36 - Joo Chiat
S Box - Joo Chiat
U Pub - Geylang
Mask 51 - Geylang
Club V2 - Geylang
Saigon Pub - Geylang
Sunset Pub - Geylang
Chi Xiang - Geylang
Crystal Pub - Geylang
Wind KTV Pub - Syed Alwi Road
GG3 - Dunlop Street

Clubs with Viet Girls
Club Flux - Serangoon Road
Club Nexus - Oriental Plaza
Gossip - St James Power Station
Club MGM - Bugis on Middle Road
Club Axis - Parklane
Club One Plus One - Tanglin Shopping Center
Sakura - Geylang
Club V6 - Jalan Sultan
Club V3 - Boat Quay
Club V5 - Cuscaden Road

Budget KTV with Viet Girls for solo visit
Club LA - Jalan Besar
GM - Jalan Besar
101 - Jalan Besar
W - Jalan Besar
N Box - Jalan Besar
KSP - Jalan Besar
Aircrew - Jalan Besar
Amiego - Jalan Besar
Phoenix - Serangoon Road
RS - Serangoon Road
Golden Castle - Geylang
Paramount - Geylang
Crystal KTV - Geylang

whatthefuk
09-10-2017, 12:56 AM
Updating the list of pubs for solo visitors as scene changes quite fast in Singapore.

Pubs with Viet Girls
A Gun - Joo Chiat
Bunker - Joo Chiat
Club V - Joo Chiat
155 - Joo Chiat
Pebbles - Joo Chiat
Pub 88 - Joo Chiat
Cup 36 - Joo Chiat
S Box - Joo Chiat
U Pub - Geylang
Mask 51 - Geylang
Club V2 - Geylang
Saigon Pub - Geylang
Sunset Pub - Geylang
Chi Xiang - Geylang
Crystal Pub - Geylang
GG3 - Dunlop Street

Clubs with Viet Girls
Club Axis - Parklane
Sakura - Geylang
Club V6 - Jalan Sultan
Club V3 - Boat Quay
Club V5 - Cuscaden Road

Club LA - Jalan Besar
GM - Jalan Besar
101 - Jalan Besar
W - Jalan Besar
N Box - Jalan Besar
KSP - Jalan Besar
Aircrew - Jalan Besar
Amiego - Jalan Besar
Phoenix - Serangoon Road
RS - Serangoon Road
Golden Castle - Geylang
Paramount - Geylang
Crystal KTV - Geylang

thanks for sharing, ups your rep. :)

chrisiscallin
16-10-2017, 12:00 AM
Any bros going Fri, Sat pls pm me - i would like to join. Will be free ard 10pm onwards.

Keong69
16-10-2017, 07:41 PM

Pubs with Viet Girls
A Gun - Joo Chiat
Bunker - Joo Chiat
Club V - Joo Chiat
155 - Joo Chiat
Pebbles - Joo Chiat
Pub 88 - Joo Chiat
Cup 36 - Joo Chiat
S Box - Joo Chiat
U Pub - Geylang
Mask 51 - Geylang
Club V2 - Geylang
Saigon Pub - Geylang
Sunset Pub - Geylang
Chi Xiang - Geylang
Crystal Pub - Geylang
GG3 - Dunlop Street

Clubs with Viet Girls
Club Axis - Parklane
Sakura - Geylang
Club V6 - Jalan Sultan
Club V3 - Boat Quay
Club V5 - Cuscaden Road

Club LA - Jalan Besar
GM - Jalan Besar
101 - Jalan Besar
W - Jalan Besar
N Box - Jalan Besar
KSP - Jalan Besar
Aircrew - Jalan Besar
Amiego - Jalan Besar
Phoenix - Serangoon Road
RS - Serangoon Road
Golden Castle - Geylang
Paramount - Geylang
Crystal KTV - Geylang

Hi bro,
Thanks for your list. Looks very comprehensive.

How playable are the gals? Or only talk cock, play dice? Would like to check them out if the girls are playable.

Thanks.

Cheers,
K

wet10wet
25-10-2017, 03:31 PM
bro know any higher end ktv to entertain foreign visitors type? like got pinoy or msia girls? tks

lonelyarine
25-10-2017, 04:29 PM
thanks bro for the list!

I am a loner too and would like to know:

for the pubs, I need to buy LD, correct?
for the clubs, I need to hang flower, correct?
for the budget ktv, what is the damage range like and the viet girls playful?

thanks in advance for the advices

Pubs with Viet Girls
A Gun - Joo Chiat
Bunker - Joo Chiat
Club V - Joo Chiat
155 - Joo Chiat
Pebbles - Joo Chiat
Pub 88 - Joo Chiat
Cup 36 - Joo Chiat
S Box - Joo Chiat
U Pub - Geylang
Mask 51 - Geylang
Club V2 - Geylang
Saigon Pub - Geylang
Sunset Pub - Geylang
Chi Xiang - Geylang
Crystal Pub - Geylang
GG3 - Dunlop Street

Clubs with Viet Girls
Club Axis - Parklane
Sakura - Geylang
Club V6 - Jalan Sultan
Club V3 - Boat Quay
Club V5 - Cuscaden Road

Club LA - Jalan Besar
GM - Jalan Besar
101 - Jalan Besar
W - Jalan Besar
N Box - Jalan Besar
KSP - Jalan Besar
Aircrew - Jalan Besar
Amiego - Jalan Besar
Phoenix - Serangoon Road
RS - Serangoon Road
Golden Castle - Geylang
Paramount - Geylang
Crystal KTV - Geylang

CPVictim
26-10-2017, 04:23 AM
Hi bro,
Thanks for your list. Looks very comprehensive.

How playable are the gals? Or only talk cock, play dice? Would like to check them out if the girls are playable.

Thanks.

Cheers,
K

In Pubs, hugging, light kissing is not unusual. It can go all the way to deep frenching and even finger fuck if the gal is willing and it's not too obvious e.g. darker pubs. Usually it's best to do more daring acts in private.

In Clubs, it's usually play dice & talk cock only. If you take initiative can hug, sit on lap (if you have a sofa seat), french kiss etc.

In KTV, it's more playable and no limit. All depends on how friendly the girl is.

CPVictim
26-10-2017, 04:26 AM
thanks bro for the list!

I am a loner too and would like to know:

for the pubs, I need to buy LD, correct?
for the clubs, I need to hang flower, correct?
for the budget ktv, what is the damage range like and the viet girls playful?

thanks in advance for the advices

Pubs usually go by tips of $20 to $30.

Clubs hang flower - correct

Budget ktv tips is $30 usually and the girls are playful. Of course they take time to warm up so don't expect that they'll hug and kiss you like a long lost lover the moment they enter the room. Take your time, slowly drink with them and each time they come into the room, push it further e.g. hold hands, next hug, next give a kiss, next fondle breasts , next sit on your lap and do all teh above etc.

CPVictim
26-10-2017, 04:33 AM
bro know any higher end ktv to entertain foreign visitors type? like got pinoy or msia girls? tks

To entertain foreigner in a high end ktv I'd recommend Starlight, Tycoon, Supreme. In whole Singapore cannot find KTV with pinoy or Malaysia girls. Might be very rare one or two scattered somewhere.

If really want a Chinese speaking girl then go to Palace 8 KTV in Marina Square Shopping Center or Dynasty in Peace Center or Orchard Plaza Level 4 (dunno it's name).

vivivava4ever
15-11-2017, 02:37 PM
Yeah! Pubs is the best place to train yourself with lowest cost for alone player. You still can have a lot of fun at pubs at joo chiat or GL. Viet is still the best in term of overall especially compare to Thai or Pinoy... Enjoy and Cheong ah!!

PhariseesYeast
24-11-2017, 08:59 PM
CPVictim, thanks for the comprehensive list. It's very helpful. Hopefully, you can update it from time time. Thank you.

sillyhero
08-12-2017, 01:39 AM
Hey there everyone ! New to this forum and I'm looking for a nice chill place to talk and have some chat and fund. Any good place to recommend ?

Goodkid
08-12-2017, 11:05 AM
Hey there everyone ! New to this forum and I'm looking for a nice chill place to talk and have some chat and fund. Any good place to recommend ?

Bro, keen in SH tonight?

erobaka
08-12-2017, 05:21 PM
Bro, keen in SH tonight?
SH at where bro

ttenneb
08-12-2017, 06:13 PM
how's U Pub at Geylang lately? Been awhile since i'd been there.

Goodkid
08-12-2017, 07:59 PM
SH at where bro

Club Hiroshima.

hunter12
09-12-2017, 12:41 PM
Jus thinking it loud.. since today log in keep seeing pub, ktv threads.. hahaha.. anyone visit those Indian's Indian, blangadesh pub, ktv? Sometime walk pass the poster all v chio de.. hahaha.. wonder is it the same same with those pubs ktvs we go? Anyone can shed some light. :D

jake1
09-12-2017, 03:08 PM

Tips for a newbie. Make sure you ask the damage before hand and see the bill. Do not get conned by dubious organiser.

There are some scam organisers in this forum loitering around. You can search for their photos.

lonelyarine
09-12-2017, 04:25 PM
i was told the concept is very different, very much like a gentleman and lady club where guys are on 1 side watching the ladies performing on the other side. everything looks clean on the surface, deals happened under the tables, passing secret messages...

Jus thinking it loud.. since today log in keep seeing pub, ktv threads.. hahaha.. anyone visit those Indian's Indian, blangadesh pub, ktv? Sometime walk pass the poster all v chio de.. hahaha.. wonder is it the same same with those pubs ktvs we go? Anyone can shed some light. :D

jake1
09-12-2017, 06:09 PM

I would like to know too. Anyone can shed some light?

peteryeo
10-12-2017, 08:39 AM
Bros any recommendations for budget Thai ktv with good HH prices? No need high playability, not looking for any hanky panky in particular, just a place to chill and drink.

Bros here have shared some good recommendations for Viet play area, but personally still prefer Thai ladies :P

syt4me
10-12-2017, 02:03 PM
Indian friend brought me to a bollywood pub once.

So here is what I know form 1 visit to only one pub.

The pub is behind the Verge.

From what my friend told me, there are 2 types:

Bollywood Pubs, means Hindi girls

Collywood Pubs, means Tamil girls

The girls from the pub I went to, do not sit n entertain you.

They go on stage and dance numbers. They do NOT come off stage and

drink with you like in Viet or Prc joints.

If U request a certain girl to go on stage n dance a song, you

are expected to hang "Flowers" for her. About $50 a garland.

You can also request a few girls to dance at the same time n you can
hang less, about $20 each.

My Indian friend brought us 3 Chinese there, and we got a lot of stares.

We were the only non-indians there, so be prepared.......

I tried it once, and it is not the kind of place I will go back to.

syt4me
10-12-2017, 02:22 PM
Just thought that I can add a little more to this thread.

I go to pubs every weekend, mainly along Jln Besar area.

Lately I have been going to one at Syed Alwi Rd, opp the sheng siong.

There are a whole row of them there and the prices are Cheap.

188 pub, $24 a jug, nice modern decor, got darts, pool and rooms as well.

Songs can be program from Handphone for rooms. Rooms, min 5 jugs,

Girls there are passable.

XianGu pub, $28 a bucket of 4. small place, got 1 room. No pool or darts.

Only plus to this place is that the girls are friendly and got one 20yr old and

one 18 yr old.

Feelings 99 pub, got some good lookers.

My personal opinion is that if going solo to pubs, than find one that is

pretty much empty with pretty girls, that way if the girls got no customers,

they will sit with you the whole night.

But be careful, sometime you might end up with 4 or 5 girls at you table

drinking you beer, and when the night is over, you will also be expected to tip

all of them.

lonelyarine
10-12-2017, 04:19 PM
pretty much as what I described in #171 ;)

Indian friend brought me to a bollywood pub once.

So here is what I know form 1 visit to only one pub.

The pub is behind the Verge.

From what my friend told me, there are 2 types:

Bollywood Pubs, means Hindi girls

Collywood Pubs, means Tamil girls

The girls from the pub I went to, do not sit n entertain you.

They go on stage and dance numbers. They do NOT come off stage and

drink with you like in Viet or Prc joints.

If U request a certain girl to go on stage n dance a song, you

are expected to hang "Flowers" for her. About $50 a garland.

You can also request a few girls to dance at the same time n you can
hang less, about $20 each.

My Indian friend brought us 3 Chinese there, and we got a lot of stares.

We were the only non-indians there, so be prepared.......

I tried it once, and it is not the kind of place I will go back to.

lonelyarine
10-12-2017, 04:23 PM
thai ktv as in thai disco?

you can try that joint at basement of parklane,of MCD, I hink is it called Aries

Bros any recommendations for budget Thai ktv with good HH prices? No need high playability, not looking for any hanky panky in particular, just a place to chill and drink.

Bros here have shared some good recommendations for Viet play area, but personally still prefer Thai ladies :P

ParkKimSiew
11-12-2017, 02:53 AM

Pubs with Viet Girls
A Gun - Joo Chiat
Bunker - Joo Chiat
Club V - Joo Chiat
155 - Joo Chiat
Pebbles - Joo Chiat
Pub 88 - Joo Chiat
Cup 36 - Joo Chiat
S Box - Joo Chiat
U Pub - Geylang
Mask 51 - Geylang
Club V2 - Geylang
Saigon Pub - Geylang
Sunset Pub - Geylang
Chi Xiang - Geylang
Crystal Pub - Geylang
GG3 - Dunlop Street

Clubs with Viet Girls
Club Axis - Parklane
Sakura - Geylang
Club V6 - Jalan Sultan
Club V3 - Boat Quay
Club V5 - Cuscaden Road

Club LA - Jalan Besar
GM - Jalan Besar
101 - Jalan Besar
W - Jalan Besar
N Box - Jalan Besar
KSP - Jalan Besar
Aircrew - Jalan Besar
Amiego - Jalan Besar
Phoenix - Serangoon Road
RS - Serangoon Road
Golden Castle - Geylang
Paramount - Geylang
Crystal KTV - Geylang

Thanks for sharing this list. The last time I go budget ktv is when BS at Lorong 7 still around. Is the tipping for these place still at $20? $30? Anyone organizing happy hour session?

hunter12
11-12-2017, 10:38 AM
i was told the concept is very different, very much like a gentleman and lady club where guys are on 1 side watching the ladies performing on the other side. everything looks clean on the surface, deals happened under the tables, passing secret messages...

Oic.. thanks.. maybe 1 fine day jus go in have a drink n see see look look but must be v odd hahaha.. cause dun understand what the crap they r singing or what..

hilltower
12-12-2017, 09:49 PM
Oic.. thanks.. maybe 1 fine day jus go in have a drink n see see look look but must be v odd hahaha.. cause dun understand what the crap they r singing or what..
Best to go with a friend who understands the language....
Good info in this thread.

lonelyarine
13-12-2017, 12:20 AM
https://sg.yahoo.com/news/st-james-r...123735646.html

1 indian club got raid

Best to go with a friend who understands the language....
Good info in this thread.

erobaka
14-12-2017, 11:08 AM
Thanks for sharing this list. The last time I go budget ktv is when BS at Lorong 7 still around. Is the tipping for these place still at $20? $30? Anyone organizing happy hour session?

I'm in for ktv hh or sh do pm me if anyone organising

rey69
14-12-2017, 05:57 PM

one 18 yr old.

all of them.

My company D&D organised at the indian pub.
Indian food, waiters, waitresses, DJ, etv.
At 11pm, indian patrons are queuing putside for our D&D to end.

erobaka
19-12-2017, 04:32 AM
hope this thread isnt gonna turn into an indian pub thread anytime soon...

btw anyone up for sh this weds prc ktv let me know in pm

erobaka
19-12-2017, 01:50 PM
sh tonight if keen do pm me

ArtWolf
27-12-2017, 03:36 PM

one 18 yr old.

all of them.

I have also been to a new pub along maude road, opp jalan besar buidling.
Cheap, just chill, sing and chat. Mainly PRC. Young, friendly and not very demanding. Not so pack and yes, the girls may spend more time with you.

If there are kaki who want to explore around the same area. PM me.

jake1
27-12-2017, 05:52 PM
anyone interested in going out today?

Would like to tag along

iamfef
28-12-2017, 04:24 AM
Late 20s turning 30 v soon.Looking to have a unforgettable night alone with relatively low damage (300 but willing to fork out more if things go well) Is there a good pub/ktv to go? Relatively passive and shy though (still want fun lol)

erobaka
29-12-2017, 10:50 AM
HH later 5-9pm if Keen can pm me

lonelyarine
30-12-2017, 05:26 PM
what kind of unforgettable night and does your $300 include st?

there are many places to spend your $300 le

Late 20s turning 30 v soon.Looking to have a unforgettable night alone with relatively low damage (300 but willing to fork out more if things go well) Is there a good pub/ktv to go? Relatively passive and shy though (still want fun lol)

hannibald
30-12-2017, 05:34 PM
I have also been to a new pub along maude road, opp jalan besar buidling.
Cheap, just chill, sing and chat. Mainly PRC. Young, friendly and not very demanding. Not so pack and yes, the girls may spend more time with you.

If there are kaki who want to explore around the same area. PM me.

Bro, which pub at Maude? Can share?

vmtech
10-01-2018, 09:49 AM
Any places for chill in afternoons?

angurvadal
12-01-2018, 08:36 PM
Ya . Look for afternoon drinks venue too . Like round 3pm ?

SEaNIE
13-01-2018, 02:18 PM
Any bros wanna go ktv pub tonight?

Those open concept type, chinatown area

Prc girls/ waitress, share beer bill, i think is about $70 per tower

Pm me

jake1
13-01-2018, 03:29 PM
Any bros wanna go ktv pub tonight?

Those open concept type, chinatown area

Prc girls/ waitress, share beer bill, i think is about $70 per tower

Pm me

its hfj yeah?

SEaNIE
13-01-2018, 04:02 PM
its hfj yeah?

No just ktv pub , prc waitress.. Go by LD. But i feel not so pushy demanding

Nipapala
19-01-2018, 02:03 AM
short fr for solo trip both for this week

a gun pub(joo chiat)- hall type. not many ladies. sit there alone for an hr no ladies. the boss quite a nice fellow though. previous trip more enjoyable.

v2 ktv pub(geylang)- hall type. quite a few lookers but i ganna a not so pretty one. good attitude. maybe some bros will have better luck.

hilltower
20-01-2018, 05:49 AM
"short fr for solo trip both for this week..."
Upped you for your honest FR..

vmtech
20-01-2018, 04:21 PM

Yes looking for such places

Nipapala
20-01-2018, 05:37 PM
"short fr for solo trip both for this week..."
Upped you for your honest FR..

Tks for the upped.
Usually I will solo once every weekly or biweekly.

Will continue to post short fr when going to explore.

whatthefuk
23-01-2018, 01:02 AM
Went to Cup 36 @ joo chiat for a few times, basically is a viet hang flower joint. A good to chill as crowd is not heavy, girls wise you might bored after going for few times as the girls are all fixed.

erobaka
23-01-2018, 01:26 PM
Went to Cup 36 @ joo chiat for a few times, basically is a viet hang flower joint. A good to chill as crowd is not heavy, girls wise you might bored after going for few times as the girls are all fixed.
So...did you managed to find your cai there at Cup 36 :p ?

chiongstersk
25-01-2018, 07:51 PM

Pubs with Viet Girls
A Gun - Joo Chiat
Bunker - Joo Chiat
Club V - Joo Chiat
155 - Joo Chiat
Pebbles - Joo Chiat
Pub 88 - Joo Chiat
Cup 36 - Joo Chiat
S Box - Joo Chiat
U Pub - Geylang
Mask 51 - Geylang
Club V2 - Geylang
Saigon Pub - Geylang
Sunset Pub - Geylang
Chi Xiang - Geylang
Crystal Pub - Geylang
GG3 - Dunlop Street

Clubs with Viet Girls
Club Axis - Parklane
Sakura - Geylang
Club V6 - Jalan Sultan
Club V3 - Boat Quay
Club V5 - Cuscaden Road

Club LA - Jalan Besar
GM - Jalan Besar
101 - Jalan Besar
W - Jalan Besar
N Box - Jalan Besar
KSP - Jalan Besar
Aircrew - Jalan Besar
Amiego - Jalan Besar
Phoenix - Serangoon Road
RS - Serangoon Road
Golden Castle - Geylang
Paramount - Geylang
Crystal KTV - Geylang

Just curious what time does the ktv open? I went to SH before but they say their session already. Don’t want to miss them out. Or go down when they are not open.

Dddyyy
25-01-2018, 08:18 PM
Mask51 or any other pub tonight ?

jake1
25-01-2018, 09:09 PM
Mask51 or any other pub tonight ?

Why don't u just go ktv. Price is pretty similar

Dddyyy
25-01-2018, 09:20 PM
Why don't u just go ktv. Price is pretty similar

I'm ok with ktv , just that prefer sit hall or go pub tonight . Not so quiet lol

jake1
25-01-2018, 09:34 PM
I'm ok with ktv , just that prefer sit hall or go pub tonight . Not so quiet lol

try china hfj not bad too bro if u like to sing and drink

Dddyyy
25-01-2018, 09:42 PM
try china hfj not bad too bro if u like to sing and drink

Don't mind trying :)

teeeshhh
26-01-2018, 08:29 AM
Hi Bros,

Anyone keen to go ktv together? Been damn long since I last went, so need some guidance in new places like Starlight or P8.

PM if you are keen to explore together?

jake1
26-01-2018, 07:32 PM
Don't mind trying :)

going out tonight?

l3atu
26-01-2018, 09:34 PM
Anyone still cheong lup sup bars nowadays ? Any good ones to recommend ?:)

drcchdrcch
26-01-2018, 10:01 PM
Me2, keen to know if there are any.

syt4me
28-01-2018, 09:27 AM
Got 1 pub along Maude Road that opens early. I was told open at 1pm. I never
tried going so early B4, so don't really know. You early drinkers can try than let us know. The place is called 白云。

erobaka
28-01-2018, 04:13 PM
Anymore keen for hh 9pm tonight can pm me

erobaka
28-01-2018, 04:20 PM
I only know of few pubs along 791 gl

needsing38
05-02-2018, 10:25 AM
Got 1 pub along Maude Road that opens early. I was told open at 1pm. I never
tried going so early B4, so don't really know. You early drinkers can try than let us know. The place is called 白云。

Tks for infor.🎶

SteelX
05-02-2018, 06:24 PM
any bros know whats the avg price for the solo budget ktv?

ttenneb
06-02-2018, 12:06 PM
Last night i passed by Joo Chiat. Wow the pubs seemed happening (from the outside). But mostly the age group of the men are in the 50-70s. Seemed quite crowded for a Monday night. Was wondering do those in the 20s-30s visit these places?

freezetheDB
07-02-2018, 05:13 AM
how's U Pub at Geylang lately? Been awhile since i'd been there.

Upub now under new management. Boss same as Pebbles. Overall better vibe (imho) compared to last time

ttenneb
07-02-2018, 11:18 AM
Upub now under new management. Boss same as Pebbles. Overall better vibe (imho) compared to last time

Ladies wise?

sexlegend
07-03-2018, 10:17 PM
Seek ground intel from sifu here ... which Joo Chiat pub has pool table / live band?

whatthefuk
08-03-2018, 12:28 PM
Seek ground intel from sifu here ... which Joo Chiat pub has pool table / live band?

pool table quite a few, but live band i don't think so. Mostly played from karaoke machine.

sexlegend
08-03-2018, 05:46 PM
pool table quite a few, ...

Thks, any that you would recommend?

blower
12-03-2018, 12:39 PM
Anyone has info on GM @ jln besar? Can also share contacts of mummy @ starlight n supreme? Thanks

xckay
19-03-2018, 03:43 AM
If wanna go pub or ktv solo, which one do u guys recommend? Ktv preferably with private room.

jake1
19-03-2018, 12:14 PM
If wanna go pub or ktv solo, which one do u guys recommend? Ktv preferably with private room.

Vietnam standard is first club, ace club, gm, rs, w club

Prc standard is sg club, club jade, china doll, club Monroe.

Those above mentioned are economical ones, some with mummies some aren't.

Cointreau
25-03-2018, 09:12 PM
Yesterday night went to Wind KTV and Bai Yun to do some reconnaissance.
Reached both pubs at 10pm, but there were no girls there.
Am I too early?

In the end, I went to Club Jewels, a Viet KTV and Disco.

6th floor is a HFJ, quite suitable for solo explorers because:
- there are not much customers which is quite surprising for a Saturday night, and enough girls to go around the tables.
- the girls don't seem to pressure for flowers.

I find the disco music to loud for my liking so I retreat to a KTV room instead.
There are couple of pretty SYTs, one of them sat with me. She is a stunner, and yesterday was her 1st day of work.

Will be going back to this place only if there are kakis going too.

blower
27-03-2018, 01:25 PM
First club, ace club, gm got mummies or juz ladies? Which one most playable?

Ahyeetan
27-03-2018, 02:10 PM
Gm no mummy. Ace club middle age lady alot. First club still have around 1/2 of the young lady. Three of them higher playablilty is first club. As there one starlight no bad. Starlight is better than those 3 mention. Mummy system at starlight

iluvmas
29-03-2018, 04:08 PM
Wind can skip. Boring place. No service nothings. Only a few viet and a pinoy.

Ahyeetan
29-03-2018, 05:49 PM
Bro starlight not bad. But I go try tycoon. But not sure is tycoon still around. If yes how the lady n playablility there

bbsf21
29-03-2018, 11:02 PM
Quite a noob so hoping experienced bros can help. Basically want to go solo and chitchat with girls with high playability (hug, kiss etc.) Drinking not as important.
But of course they will want me to since they earn most of their money when we order beer.

What shld i go for? Ktv or pub? Expected damage? Also pls give some recommendations, too many in the list until i dk what to choose also.

Garage1
01-04-2018, 08:37 PM
Those pubs along end of mustafa good anot?
Turn left is go balastier ceylon
That side

blower
10-04-2018, 06:40 AM
Any budget ktv with high playability and HH between 7 and 10pm?

Tian09
10-04-2018, 01:24 PM
Any budget ktv with high playability and HH between 7 and 10pm?

Can try nBox

obeyyodude
10-04-2018, 06:15 PM

one 18 yr old.

all of them.

What's the usual tipping practice? I've been wanting to try out solo viet pub (v2 or club jewels from what i've been reading so far), last time only go to this pinoy place long ago, but was never asked for tips. stopped going because the pinoy gals were pretty, but keep asking me to be their bf :eek:, i don't wanna kc lol so i'm a big noob when it comes to ktv pub

bobhuat
15-04-2018, 04:56 PM
$20 to $30 per lady should suffice.

What's the usual tipping practice? I've been wanting to try out solo viet pub (v2 or club jewels from what i've been reading so far), last time only go to this pinoy place long ago, but was never asked for tips. stopped going because the pinoy gals were pretty, but keep asking me to be their bf :eek:, i don't wanna kc lol so i'm a big noob when it comes to ktv pub

obeyyodude
15-04-2018, 09:16 PM
$20 to $30 per lady should suffice.

Thanks for the info bro, seems the same as 1 or 2 years ago according to what i read in old posts.

bobhuat
18-04-2018, 11:42 PM
welcome :)

Thanks for the info bro, seems the same as 1 or 2 years ago according to what i read in old posts.

sorasan
19-04-2018, 01:17 AM
Good Morning bros !

Sorry for being noob but reading the above posts, is that Jewel or v2 ktv with high playable gals like what bbsf21 enquired ?

Hope to have some recommendations for ...you noe .. .those good old days like BS or shanghai dayz where they freaking come in to rape you type .... though it's so long since I've seen / been one & since all friends now family man, I becum a solo too ... sob

SCRAZE
20-04-2018, 05:28 PM
solo kakis, can jio me, but in advance. I also lost touch with these scene ard 10 yrs

doll doll
25-04-2018, 06:20 PM
Good thread long time no come out living in mountain quite long leaw.
Last Time everyday punchcard at Thai joint with frens. After marriage all go their separate ways.
Hardly got time to sneak out.
Lately quite boring and stress would like to go chiong get back some good old feels.
And laojiao bring me tag along.
(Beer share garlands tips ownself pay )

SCRAZE
03-05-2018, 06:01 PM
Last Time everyday punchcard at Thai joint with frens. After marriage all go their separate ways.
Lately quite boring and stress would like to go chiong get back some good old feels.

bro, can jio me.

I also out of mountain now and NO kakis anymore

jake1
03-05-2018, 06:57 PM

bro, can jio me.

I also out of mountain now and NO kakis anymore

I wont mind that too. Any joints will be fine so long as not dodgy.

jake1
03-05-2018, 10:20 PM
Any solo rangers? Pm me

m0shi
03-05-2018, 10:37 PM
By the way where is Sg Club and Club Monroe?

doll doll
08-05-2018, 09:15 PM

Sleezy ok bo

doll doll
08-05-2018, 09:16 PM

Sleezy ok boh

doll doll
08-05-2018, 09:27 PM
bro, can jio me.

I also out of mountain now and NO kakis anymorepm me if keen

doll doll
08-05-2018, 09:29 PM
private message me if keen plan one day
If get along well can go hunt again love...wolfffffff

doll doll
08-05-2018, 09:38 PM
If keen pm me