PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas KTV boss Funeral

desireless
03-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Found this at a local blog.
http://singaporebeauty.com/index.php/2006/02/23/singapore-perverts-watch-hostesses-at-wake

"It was a sad day for the family of murder victim Lim Hock Soon. But it was a good day for the singapore perverts that visited the wake."
http://singaporebeauty.com/img/limhocksoon.jpg

milo_man
03-03-2006, 05:16 PM
haha..alot of chio bu when i pass there dat day...

Grasshopper
03-03-2006, 05:22 PM
Found this at a local blog.
http://singaporebeauty.com/index.php/2006/02/23/singapore-perverts-watch-hostesses-at-wake
Come on lah people oredi pass away dun post anything about the death lah.... respect the death lah....:cool:

desireless
03-03-2006, 06:16 PM
Come on lah people oredi pass away dun post anything about the death lah.... respect the death lah....:cool:
Well, I believe I have not said anything that showed disrespect. ;)

Just thought this is one extraordinary funeral. Ever thought how a KTV boss funeral is like? Well, this is it.

Grasshopper
03-03-2006, 06:27 PM
Well, I believe I have not said anything that showed disrespect.

Just thought this is one extraordinary funeral. Ever thought how a KTV boss funeral is like? Well, this is it.
Bro im not trying to flame u lah... he is my friend and he oredi pass away... If u have a friend and he pass away then someone post his funral pic say many lau tiko and gals there how will u feel.... If u feel it is respectful then i have nothing to say...;)

desireless
03-03-2006, 10:22 PM
Bro, sorry to hear that he is your friend.

The lau tee koh comment not I say one. I merely copy and paste from the blog. I purposely put the quote punctuation ("...") and made the sentence italic. It should be appear obvious that I have meant to quote from another source and it is not my comment.

I also believe that we should not say nasty things on people's funeral hence I have made no comment.

Please go to the blog link and confirm it yourself.

Peace

Grasshopper
03-03-2006, 10:29 PM
Bro, sorry to hear that he is your friend. The lau tee koh comment not I say one. I merely copy and paste from the blog. I purposely quoted the sentence and made it italic. It should appear obvious that I have meant to quote from another source and it is not my comment.

Go to the blog link and see for yourself.

Peace
Bro it ok hope u understand i have nothing to go against u...:)
I hope no other bros will bring up this thread again thanks for ur understanding...:)

Peace

sexkingkl
04-03-2006, 09:33 PM
Justice Is Done !

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/kissme__01/Condolence-DSC00118.jpg

Please "Up" My Points , If You Like , What I've Contribute ... :D

enzer88
04-03-2006, 10:04 PM
i really curious abt the motive behind the murder....Some chinese newspapers said the victim was killed because he ate 4D underground sydicate's money... The truth will be out once the case go to the court....cant wait for that day.

ahpaul25
04-03-2006, 10:15 PM
i really curious abt the motive behind the murder....Some chinese newspapers said the victim was killed because he ate 4D underground sydicate's money... The truth will be out once the case go to the court....cant wait for that day.

Hahaha....it not simple as it is......bcos secondly, the one eye dragon guy is a underground sydicate gang....they been working with the victim to wash $$$...as the gang have lobang in malaysia...so they require victim to wash for them. Plus they been sharing number to buy 4D, and every bet is min 5k, finally they won, and this victim eat it...but of coz...maybe the victim bet alot, so the victim believe the winning $$ is desire to be his. But sure gang better don play as they are uneducated....in this story, I have learnt 1 thing, DON BE GREEDY FOR $$$, EVERY1 JUST GET HIS SHARE.

stephenL
04-03-2006, 10:27 PM
According to mal..reports...he makan $14 million on 4D winnings bets by mal counterparts...as they can't get the money, they hired him lor....bang....
Anyway...it is not usual to see so many KTV and mamasan at this type of funeral, even the bros n sister wear certain colour of tee-shirt.....Ithey do i cos of exploitation by the media..............

enzer88
04-03-2006, 10:54 PM
According to mal..reports...he makan $14 million on 4D winnings bets by mal counterparts...as they can't get the money, they hired him lor....bang....
Anyway...it is not usual to see so many KTV and mamasan at this type of funeral, even the bros n sister wear certain colour of tee-shirt.....Ithey do i cos of exploitation by the media..............If the victim really ate the 14million prize money,he dun deserve our sympathy.In fact i think he is dam selffish and stupid,because he should know better who are the ppl he is messing with....Morever he is so rich.....Haizz....

llod
05-03-2006, 03:15 AM
If the victim really ate the 14million prize money,he dun deserve our sympathy.In fact i think he is dam selffish and stupid,because he should know better who are the ppl he is messing with....Morever he is so rich.....Haizz....

but i tot he is also holding quite a high rank in the underworld?...the night be4 got 200+ gangster go and pay respect?...read from the newspaper 1