PDA

View Full Version : Funniest MRT Grope Method

ski7
30-01-2015, 04:22 PM
Saw the funniest thing this morning as I was heading to work in the CBD area via MRT.

Train was packed like sardines and I saw a super hot chiobu stand next to me. Didn't think to much as the train start moving, she turned and shouted 'WTF, do you think you're doing? Why you touch me sia?'.

Everyone in the train turned around to look at this young guy, probably in his early 30s and he had the best come back sia!... hahahaha... he said to her 'Excuse me?, touch you? Eh ah lian, I didn't touch you!' and of course she replied more pissed off and called him a pervert. He got even more fierce and took out his wallet and proceeded to show everyone a picture of a guy and him hugging (not sexually) and said 'I m gay la lady and I like cock, what's wrong with you? Don't flatter yourself la'.

By which the lady got damn embarrassed and some people started laughing. After by she apologized and the guy say it's cool, then he wink at me and smile.

Funny thing is my friend told me the similar story few months back and apparently this guy has been doing this to grope girls in train, but fake gay.... hahaha so I thought I share with you as it's quite funny and smart but very attention seeking sia.

Enjoys!

ah rat
30-01-2015, 04:32 PM
Ts,he know one day,he will be caught ,so it excuse to said he is gay :)

ColdBlood99
30-01-2015, 04:40 PM
Lol now more and more ppl will use this tactic, that why when I take mrt I will start far away from lady and put both hand inside my pocket just incase kana accuse for something that never do.

exge
30-01-2015, 04:44 PM
Lol now more and more ppl will use this tactic, that why when I take mrt I will start far away from lady and put both hand inside my pocket just incase kana accuse for something that never do.

yea same, or make sure both hands holding phone playing game and the screen can easily be seen by anyone.

ColdBlood99
30-01-2015, 04:52 PM
yea same, or make sure both hands holding phone playing game and the screen can easily be seen by anyone.

Yeah just because some of the minority guys who like to do this in mrt, make us all this innocent man kana :D

bigbrudder
30-01-2015, 05:01 PM

Bro, you can tell her you are 'on the ball'!:D

69Sniper
30-01-2015, 05:29 PM
He got even more fierce and took out his wallet and proceeded to show everyone a picture of a guy and him hugging (not sexually) and said 'I m gay la lady and I like cock, what's wrong with you? Don't flatter yourself la'.

By which the lady got damn embarrassed and some people started laughing. After by she apologized and the guy say it's cool, then he wink at me and smile.

aiyoyo brudder maybe he really gay leh???:eek: cos he somemor wink @u:eek:

iluvp
30-01-2015, 06:48 PM
His motto : be prepared .
He got a handy excuse & carried it out accordingly.;)

D-joker
30-01-2015, 09:34 PM
Its nt always e gals who get molest ok. Sometimes e guys too.
And i m already used to it. Sobz...

4getful
30-01-2015, 09:59 PM
I believe every year, many innocent men are accused for molest but are not charge. Some cases i believe are fake but the women are not charge for lying to public servant. Why? Simple, if these women are charge, more real victim will suffer. So as it is hard to proof, it might be just assume the men are molester or rapist before proven innocent. So as the women are protected under wc, since they will be assume as victim even if they lied, the guy is putting himself at greater risk. I believe this nonsense cannot be taken away, cos real victim are already suffer even with it being enforce. What about women molest men? Simple, it is just being laugh away as nonsense.

exge
30-01-2015, 10:12 PM
last time in the clubs also got this trick. they will say you molest them, then demand compensation from you. but some quite fked up, after pay alr still call police.
but when they were caught celebrating with the money and videoed the guy was set free but they were not charged for wasting taxpayers money.
all thanks to AWARE. WC breeds GCP mentality.

4getful
30-01-2015, 10:16 PM

If u put both hand away in ktv room, u will be laughed by the gals saying u r gay n the gals will start to unzip your pant to check your kkj there or not:D

Ok, regarding what you mentioned put both hand inside the pocket. I roughly remembered many years ago, a news about a man was being charge for molest in the train cabin. Simply because the women insisted the man touches her. It was like said as although his hands are both in his pocket, he uses his elbow to molest the victim. Facing the wc n the word from the women, even if he did not do it, he is just prepared to be jailed. So, no method are foolproof. Men are just some sort like a group of sheep, slowly one by one eaten up by the perverted n angry tigress.

4getful
30-01-2015, 10:24 PM
last time in the clubs also got this trick. they will say you molest them, then demand compensation from you. but some quite fked up, after pay alr still call police.
but when they were caught celebrating with the money and videoed the guy was set free but they were not charged for wasting taxpayers money.
all thanks to AWARE. WC breeds GCP mentality.

I Saw sonewhere, it read as while the innocent man was handcuffed n taken away to the ps, his friend stay behind n saw the bitch drinking n laughing celebrating. He took a video n proof the man innocent. if he did not stay, his friend will probably in jail squat already. There was even one time in paper, asking men still will patron club bars after many incident men are accused of molest. It provides no solution n just mention no women will just go pub bars club to anyhow accuse a man. Anyway human are forgetful.

fafafa123
31-01-2015, 12:20 AM
Wa like that also can!

Max77
31-01-2015, 12:40 AM
Gay touch gurl not equal to molest meh? Man touch man also can claim molest leh...lol

Jamesleejamesle
31-01-2015, 06:18 AM
[QUOTE=ski7;12546277]Saw the funniest thing this morning as I was heading to work in the ..?.

Funny thing is my friend told me the similar story few months back and apparently this guy has been doing this to grope girls in train, but fake gay.... hahaha so I thought I share with you as it's quite funny and smart but very attention seeking sia.....

Bros, don't try this - confirm it's molest - jail and cane, I believe...
Best to PAG - Pay And Grope...at least got consent...
If someone happen to video the guy groping the girl and comes forward as witness, finish lor...
He will get caught soon because he will do it again as he's been getting away with it. Someone will catch him in the act sooner or later...free food and lodging then for him...
Don't do it...

ah rat
31-01-2015, 06:45 AM

Bro,like that danger leh.If someone push from behind and u trip & fall.It happen so fast,u don't have time to take out your both hand.And u will land yr face the the floor :D

thearchitect
31-01-2015, 10:47 AM
Haha nice tactic, will consider doing it overseas, see how it goes, maybe Bangkok MRT peak hours

ColdBlood99
31-01-2015, 11:51 AM
Bro,like that danger leh.If someone push from behind and u trip & fall.It happen so fast,u don't have time to take out your both hand.And u will land yr face the the floor :D

bro to be frank I would rather land my face on the floor than land on the girl boobs ;)

ANowhereMan
31-01-2015, 12:30 PM
HAHAHAHA! This is hilarious !

maltese
31-01-2015, 12:34 PM
nowadays simi pattern also have....

ppl always trying to find new loophole sia

SnowLeopards
31-01-2015, 01:34 PM
And the world labels the Japanese men as creative. :D

Pierre.

nightsonly2002
01-02-2015, 05:42 PM
Saw the funniest thing this morning as I was heading to work in the CBD area via MRT.

Train was packed like sardines and I saw a super hot chiobu stand next to me. Didn't think to much as the train start moving, she turned and shouted 'WTF, do you think you're doing? Why you touch me sia?'.

Everyone in the train turned around to look at this young guy, probably in his early 30s and he had the best come back sia!... hahahaha... he said to her 'Excuse me?, touch you? Eh ah lian, I didn't touch you!' and of course she replied more pissed off and called him a pervert. He got even more fierce and took out his wallet and proceeded to show everyone a picture of a guy and him hugging (not sexually) and said 'I m gay la lady and I like cock, what's wrong with you? Don't flatter yourself la'.

Funny thing is my friend told me the similar story few months back and apparently this guy has been doing this to grope girls in train, but fake gay.... hahaha so I thought I share with you as it's quite funny and smart but very attention seeking sia.

Enjoys!

Funnytactic :) Initially i thought he was really gay as you mentioned in your story, he winked at you and smile. Thought he liked you. :D

jasmineltr
01-02-2015, 06:14 PM
WOW THAT'S WICKED. That's a damn sick way of that happening hahaha! That guy must be really brave to pull such a thing off though. One can only hope this doesn't happen to them right?

*FiReWoRkS*
01-02-2015, 06:20 PM
Gays can also be charged for molest. As long as the victim insists and the police are called in the molester will be done for. At most for the first time they 'buy' his story and then record his particulars and let him off with a warning but if he were to be caught for a second time the police will see that he has been caught before and it will be gg for him.

No point going to jail for this kind of cheap thrill.

nightsonly2002
02-02-2015, 06:51 AM
WOW THAT'S WICKED. That's a damn sick way of that happening hahaha! That guy must be really brave to pull such a thing off though. One can only hope this doesn't happen to them right?

Right, don't want people all staring at us. Embarassing. If people saw what really happened, one or more people in the mrt will call/bring you the police.

Jamesleejamesle
02-02-2015, 07:31 AM
Right, don't want people all staring at us. Embarassing. If people saw what really happened, one or more people in the mrt will call/bring you the police.

True true true...and what happens if there is someone who knows u is also in the train when u shout that u are gay...if that person happens to be ur enemy,then he will come forward to say u are not gay or tell all ur frens later on that u know that u are gay...
Dangerous game ...:eek:

Ramirez
02-02-2015, 07:46 AM
Haha, one day sure get caught

davidwee
02-02-2015, 11:29 AM
Eh men and women really don't have equal rights, kenna molest/fake rape or divorce always favour women. I only feel bad for innocent men, so many cases especially in USA. Even if found innocent, the stigmata of being accused forever on you. Thrown in jail and later she apologise she was lying, no punishment for lady and guy gets fucked over in prison before being released.
Even penal code say it's ok to be a lesbian but prepared to be butt fucked if you're a gay man.

dirtyhairy
07-02-2015, 11:38 PM
If this is real..the guy is hella of lucky...
the girl either too embarrassed to think straight or plain silly
because onboard the MRT there's hidden CCTV
she could have reported it to nail the guilty:eek:

tikogoh
13-02-2015, 07:35 AM
Funnytactic :) Initially i thought he was really gay as you mentioned in your story, he winked at you and smile. Thought he liked you. :D

I think so too and then Ski7 will be molested next haha