PDA

View Full Version : What Should I do?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
29-01-2015, 06:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I am already 36 years old and have been in a steady relationship with this man for less than a year.

We love each other a lot. He understands me and my feelings and I also understand him.

We both give each other full freedom because we both are very individualistic and believe in 'No rules.'

We are in love and are very happy. Now, he wants to marry me. He proposed to me, but I am not sure if I am ready for it yet.

I mean, I feel that we both are absolutely right for each other and will be happy with each other, but I have some confusions. I actually don't believe in marriage system.

Also, I am afraid of his intensity sometimes. He is just so hyper and possessive towards me. I like it to the extent, but sometimes I can't handle that much intensity of his. But I have learn to cope up with it.

Another issue is that he is very rough you know. Like when we are making out, he likes to get rough. Sometimes, this scares me so much.

Please someone answer me, what should I do? :confused:

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?199233-What-Should-I-do&goto=newpost).