PDA

View Full Version : Singapore Aerospace Model

Acidburn
28-02-2006, 10:09 AM
Yo everyone!!!...Its me again...Got good lobang to share this time. Get to know this sweet and sexy model from the Singapore Aerospace exibition and managed to bonk her. Have not been bonking a model for quite some time already. She is from the Philippine, but speak very good english.

Rating:
Looks: you judge yourself, photo as attached..kekeke
Body: 8/10 (big breast and body very good.....no fats)
Height: 165cm
Weight: 48kg
Bbbj: 8.5/10 (good suction)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (she treat me well, I took my time)
Damage: $150

Managed to let her agree to take a photo of her (sorry camera hp no good):
http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd9/238648/Mira.jpg
http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd9/238648/Mira2.jpg

She told me that she is a full time model in dont know what agency which I forget. I've ask her whether I can intro my "good friends" to her and she say ok. As you guys know that I am not an OKT and so you people have to deal with her directly ok?...but must mention a "password" then she will agreed to meet you up.

I think its fair to let all reputable bros here try her out first to prevent her from receiving prank calls and also to get some FRs by the senior bros here.

Froggy70
28-02-2006, 10:42 AM
Good work bro...

Too bad i am a newbird here and is not qualify enough to ask for her.

Hope to try next time when i become more senior and reputatable.

VashTheFurious
28-02-2006, 11:13 AM
Bro, can i get her number?:p

koala_bear8
28-02-2006, 11:21 AM
Sir,

Very interested in the Asian Aerospace girl, wanted to try her. My details as follows SB id is koala_bear8 Male Chinese 27M. I was wondering if you able to pte the number to me or email to me at [email protected]

Thanks
Ryan.

I will write an FR on her.

Thanks

koala_bear8
28-02-2006, 11:22 AM
Sir,

Very interested in the Asian Aerospace girl, wanted to try her. My details as follows SB id is koala_bear8
Male Chinese 27M. I was wondering if you able to pte the number to me or email to me at [email protected]

Thanks
Ryan.

I will write an FR on her.

Thanks

Shyguy
28-02-2006, 11:49 AM
hi bro Acidburn,
Salute to u! From exhibition, u also manage to find a good bonk! Tried to pm u but ur inbox full liao! wow.. the bros here are really fast! Hope u can share her number with me plus... of course, the 'password'. :D Does the $150 include rm? Tks a million!

Acidburn
28-02-2006, 12:05 PM
Damn it!!! My mailbox so fast reach 50 already! :D You guys are really fast man!!! Guess I've to give her number in batches to prevent her number from flooding!!!...kekeke! Might scare the shit out of her....from all the hungry wolves!!!...kekeke! :D

Oh...just a point to note....for those I've given the number to...please practice the code of conduct, that is not to distribute her number around...all request please direct them to me....thank you very much!

Xgenre
28-02-2006, 12:05 PM
Acidburn, you might wish to blank out her eyes at least. It's been noted that AV and Shitty Times reporters do come here for information. With information as detailed as yours, it's a matter of time this Phillipino girl gets sent home and barred from entering singapore forever.

Acidburn
28-02-2006, 12:11 PM
lol! :D Aiya!....if AV really want to catch...you think by covering her eyes they cannot catch? You underestimate them already....kekeke!

And the eyes is the window to everything, so if you cover the eyes, might as well dont show better. :D

Acidburn, you might wish to blank out her eyes at least. It's been noted that AV and Shitty Times reporters do come here for information. With information as detailed as yours, it's a matter of time this Phillipino girl gets sent home and barred from entering singapore forever.

Acidburn
28-02-2006, 12:14 PM
$150 does not include room. You have to book a room and let her know the room number.

hi bro Acidburn,
Salute to u! From exhibition, u also manage to find a good bonk! Tried to pm u but ur inbox full liao! wow.. the bros here are really fast! Hope u can share her number with me plus... of course, the 'password'. :D Does the $150 include rm? Tks a million!

ahlongkia
28-02-2006, 12:18 PM
bro acidburn ~ i wan wan . can pm me her contact n password? :D

Acidburn
28-02-2006, 02:17 PM
Everything you also want...kekeke! :D

bro acidburn ~ i wan wan . can pm me her contact n password? :D

BIGFIGHTER
28-02-2006, 02:45 PM
Rating:

Bro

If ok to pm mi her contact

TKS

LED...
28-02-2006, 03:01 PM
Rating:

Bro, is this FL same one as iceman7 ger JOYCE???
Stats looks the same??:confused:

LED...
28-02-2006, 03:01 PM
Rating:

Knife
28-02-2006, 04:01 PM
Bro acidburn, I salute u ...aerospace girl u also can get...haha.

Good try and awaits bros FR before I take actions...:)

Knife
28-02-2006, 04:01 PM
Bro acidburn, I salute u ...aerospace girl u also can get...haha.

Good try and awaits bros FR before I take actions...:)

Acidburn
28-02-2006, 05:11 PM
This girl doesnt exist in this forum before I started this thread :D But now it does...kekekeke!

ahlongkia
28-02-2006, 05:15 PM
bro acidburn dun like dat leh . haha :D cannot share wif me aR? keke~

Acidburn
28-02-2006, 05:19 PM
Wait...wait....wait lah! The quota for today have reach already. I cannot give out to too many bros here in one shot cuz her hp might be flooded with calls...might scare the shit out of her. Will distribute the number is batches. You will be in the 2nd batch...good stuff have to wait....kekeke :D

bro acidburn dun like dat leh . haha cannot share wif me aR? keke~

Acidburn
28-02-2006, 05:19 PM
Wait...wait....wait lah! The quota for today have reach already. I cannot give out to too many bros here in one shot cuz her hp might be flooded with calls...might scare the shit out of her. Will distribute the number is batches. You will be in the 2nd batch...good stuff have to wait....kekeke :D

bro acidburn dun like dat leh . haha cannot share wif me aR? keke~

ahlongkia
28-02-2006, 05:25 PM
wah i so slow meh? lol . knn next time must camp zhun zhun liaoz . lol . steady hor dun forget me . btw u like the ger in my avatar ? hehe~

WickedMind
28-02-2006, 07:02 PM

Yup, she's the same.

VashTheFurious
28-02-2006, 07:37 PM
Bro acidburn,

Until when this gal available in sing?

Vash

la5tman
28-02-2006, 10:11 PM

Bro LED, you have a sharp eye.

Sorry Bro Acidburn, sorry to tell you that she is Joyce, the philippine "used" to be part time model from philippine. as per bro iceman post at
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=50465

i try her and i remember her look and she carry a purple/pinkish color bad too.. seems that she charge more than what she ask ...

her hp should start with 9096... fyi, she carry two mobile phone with her.. the number are share with her friend too..

Rolex
01-03-2006, 02:20 AM

May I have the contact too!

Sex Devil7
01-03-2006, 05:33 AM
Bro, she is very Chio lei...Your Mail Box is FULL. Can share her contact with me? Thanks in advance.

onion_rings
01-03-2006, 07:07 AM
As usual im late again...Bro acidburn if possible can pm me on the next batch...Thanks!!!

Acidburn
01-03-2006, 09:39 AM
Sure, no problem. :D

As usual im late again...Bro acidburn if possible can pm me on the next batch...Thanks!!!

wishwell
01-03-2006, 09:56 AM
Damnz.. Always late for gd Lobang..
Bro acidburn, if can add me to yr next batch man.. :D

cheerz~
wishwell

Acidburn
01-03-2006, 10:17 AM
I thin this is a lesson to learn. Everyday before you sleep, login to sammyboy forum, and everyday once you wakeup, login to sammyboy forum...kekeke! :D

Damnz.. Always late for gd Lobang..
Bro acidburn, if can add me to yr next batch man.. :D

cheerz~
wishwell

stephan
01-03-2006, 03:01 PM
Thanks for bro Acidburn sharing "joyce" contact, Mira aka Joyce. She is definitely having a pair of D to E cup boobs..... I'm not going to the detail as not much chemistry with her (totally disrupted my mood when she asking the money from me first before doing the deal). Here is rating....

Looks: 7/10 (quite pretty)
Figure: 8/10 (big boobs at least D+ and slim waist)
BJ: 5/10 (not much power n duration)
FJ: 7/10 (pussy quite tight but not wet)
Attitude: 7/10 (chatty and nice gal but as I mention above...)
Damage: $150 (I got no $10 note, else will pay only 130) + $30(Rm)
RTF: Not for me....

fisher king
01-03-2006, 03:29 PM
[QUOTE=stephan]Thanks for bro Acidburn sharing "joyce" contact, Mira aka Joyce. She is definitely having a pair of D to E cup boobs..... I'm not going to the detail as not much chemistry with her (totally disrupted my mood when she asking the money from me first before doing the deal). Here is rating....

Joyce...Mira...??? I think this is Marie. I also got not much chemistry with her. She gave me tall stories about travelling to Milan, Rome, Paris etc as a beauty consultant cum businesswoman. Too into herself. I am just a simple guy who wants a good time bros...and a plain honest gal much better than a "model" to whom you are just a bag of money.

stephan
01-03-2006, 04:11 PM
[QUOTE=fisher king
Joyce...Mira...??? I think this is Marie. I also got not much chemistry with her. She gave me tall stories about travelling to Milan, Rome, Paris etc as a beauty consultant cum businesswoman. Too into herself. I am just a simple guy who wants a good time bros...and a plain honest gal much better than a "model" to whom you are just a bag of money.[/QUOTE]

Hi bro,
This gal got many name la....If u read other thread (Joyce) u will notice it .... Her "Tall stories" to u and to me is totally different ler... but mine one also "tall" enough lar.. hahaha... she talk about investment in property (claim that got 2 big houses in Philippines)....golfing offenly with her Switzerland bf...etc...

Ok, understand fully ur feeling...:rolleyes:

duke
01-03-2006, 04:38 PM
Bro,

This chix has artifically enhance boobs issit, I tried a philipino model that look very much like her last month but w/artifically enhance boobs. :D

Rolex
02-03-2006, 05:57 PM
[QUOTE=Acidburn]Yo everyone!!!...Its me again...Got good lobang to share this time. Get to know this sweet and sexy model from the Singapore Aerospace exibition and managed to bonk her. Have not been bonking a model for quite some time already. She is from the Philippine, but speak very good english...............

Bro Acidburn,
Good work, keep it up...may I have the contact?