PDA

View Full Version : My fav mp in the city

AlexelA
26-01-2015, 01:52 AM
With all the AV activity and playgrounds disappearing its difficult to get recommendations from just reading sammyboy. I have decided to register here to share my favouirite place and hopefully bros out there might share theirs.

This area is famous for mps in their shopping center so i decided to explore this place. Passed by many shops and saw prc milfs who tried to invite me in. Being non Chinese communication was a problem and I kept wandering.

After a long time I went to the overhead bridge to go to the next building. Decided to take a puff. Researched sammyboy, plenty of info but unfortunately what I read n what I saw were very different.

Decided to head to my regular place in boat quay. crossed the bridge to go to the bus stop but decided to take a closer look at the building that I was in. Took the escalator up. Saw a restaurant then walked on. There was a pink spa signboard n a young lady smiled at me. I pretended not to see. I could not believe my eyes. Prettiest ml I have seen the whole day.

Heart beat too fast. Went out for a smoke again n then came back opened the door. She was the only one there. I stuttered massage she said yes, took 45 mins paid 40. Went to room, no shower area. She ask me to change, there was shorts provided but I decided to risk it and did not wear anything. She came in to do massage hit the right spot. Her name was bell n she was wearing a decent cheongsam. Last 10 mins I was still lying on my front and she ask me whether want to try body for 80. I said okay. She carrassed my butt and groin For a while then flipped over. She took off her 1 piece dress n I saw the most beautiful breasts and she gave me a nice bm and bf. She made me cum too fast before I could tell her to slow down. She cleaned me up and i Paid and left a happy man.

Will share carefully bros, need to protect my precious.

TankerMack
26-01-2015, 10:48 AM
Can share.

TankerMack
26-01-2015, 10:51 AM
Bro I sent u my fav gem. See my thread "places I have been". Hope u sent me yours n not fly aeroplane.

AlexelA
26-01-2015, 10:55 AM
Bro I sent u my fav gem. See my thread "places I have been". Hope u sent me yours n not fly aeroplane.

Wah Lau... Fly aero plane. Thanks tanker will try your gem that u sent.

Have replied bros who shared their gems. Sorry my reply is slow as I have to wait 5 mins.

desmond_md
26-01-2015, 11:00 AM
Care to share bro..

TankerMack
26-01-2015, 01:14 PM
Got contact from TS. Decided to go for early lunch to try this place.

No shower facility at this place. Cooled down before going up. Girl is dark, short and petite, looks about 7, but very friendly. short skirt and top no uniform. think thai or cambodian. can talk english and mandarin. took 1 hour, 50 bucks. massage was proper 6/10. no touching of sensitive zones. almost tot its a clean massage. about 40 mins later she ask whether want to try body for 80. said okay. flipped and she proceeded to give nice hdly. she then took off her top. big fake boobs, its freaking nice. she took off her skirt just wearing g-string. OMG, she looked like the cute girls u bring back to fuck at thai disco. she don't let me go near her mei mei though. she gave me a nice jb. i cum in her hands. she went outside, thank god there was a basin. she used warm towel to clean me up.

Nice experience, please get contact from TS. Will return again.

pspboy
29-01-2015, 08:17 AM
bro, you pm inbox limit has exceeded, cannot send you pm.

Lartius
29-01-2015, 10:27 AM
Bro your inbox hit ceiling liao...

KopiSusu
29-01-2015, 12:05 PM
Bro inbox full ... haha ... many bros interested.

Can share location ?

Thanks in advance !

AlexelA
06-02-2015, 01:10 PM
Replied to bros who xchanged contact. Too many messages n ltd storage so sorry if I have not replied. Pls send msgs again to those who sent me I never replied. Last week accidentally deleted all msgs.

AlexelA
09-02-2015, 05:58 PM
Sorry bro Mark. Some of u have replied that the shop was closed when u went there. Sorry I do not have her no. She is owo and come to work at own time. If u go there about 3 she should be there.