PDA

View Full Version : All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Beretta
16-01-2016, 11:58 PM
tiuuu
I just mentioned/recommended above??

The place you recommended is only 50/per nite.
He wants a 100/per nite place. :)

kellylover
20-01-2016, 12:55 AM
Hi guys

Not sure if it's the right place to post but was looking to see if any bros here are in Bangkok during 19-20 Jan and wanna head out.

I am here but no kaki cause of work and the few freelance I got from wechat was disappointing.

Friend asked me to go to club mix because I am at novotel but partying alone is SIANZZZZ

PM if you are around.

ProfessorX
20-01-2016, 07:29 PM
Anybody in Bangkok wanna go to The Pimp from 24-27 Jan? Please PM me. We are 2 guys here =)

gsk721g
21-01-2016, 07:35 AM
Hi Bros, G-Clubs are found in BKK and perhaps in PAT (toned down version). Are G-Clubs found in other cities in Thailand? Like CM?

metalblow
21-01-2016, 11:26 AM
decided to take the Palazzo suite for ~THB2700 per night

Petersanchez
21-01-2016, 12:39 PM
Anybody in Bangkok wanna go to The Pimp from 24-27 Jan? Please PM me. We are 2 guys here =)

What is the Pimp ?

Petersanchez
21-01-2016, 12:51 PM
Hi guys, I'm stuck in Limbo of where to stay :) for a short 1.5 day visit to Bangkok. I'm arriving 11 pm on day 1 (Jan 23 ), stay day 2 and leaving early on day 3.

I've never been to a soapy, would like to try one or two here. And maybe go to a bar / walk around and see some girls, take one or two back to the hotel. I skimmed through a lot of pages on here and got the names like NAtaree, so targets are kind of set for soapy. :D:D. Although the gogo part is a little unclear.

Do you think it's practical to do the bar pickup both nights ? Where would be the best location to maximize my time ? Cost isn't a huge factor but something relatively modest ( under thb 4000)
Thank you so much in advance for any suggestions.

If anyone's looking for a wing man to punt / get drunk together, please pm me. I have some fun stories and am relatively experienced.

yinyang
21-01-2016, 07:19 PM
...short 1.5 day visit to Bangkok. I'm arriving 11 pm on day 1 (Jan 23 ), stay day 2 and leaving early on day 3.
..never been to a soapy, would like to try one or two here. And maybe go to a bar / walk around...take one or two back to the hotel. Although the gogo part is a little unclear.
practical to do the bar pickup both nights ? ..best location to maximize my time ? Cost isn't a huge factor but something relatively modest ( under thb 4000)
Pete, yours is a do-able. I even done 24hrs window couple occasions. Even made it to Patts and Bkk over 2 nights.

For your late 1st night, forget soapy. Just do the agg in Nana, SC. 2nd day, soapy circa after 3pm (more stock arrives). Get your rocks off 1.5-2hrs, and you will be less on the edge for nocturnal bit. Hit aggs, or even Thermae (Star Wars cantina) on main Suk stretch.

You leave town next morning with memories :D

Petersanchez
22-01-2016, 08:43 AM
Pete, yours is a do-able. I even done 24hrs window couple occasions. Even made it to Patts and Bkk over 2 nights.

For your late 1st night, forget soapy. Just do the agg in Nana, SC. 2nd day, soapy circa after 3pm (more stock arrives). Get your rocks off 1.5-2hrs, and you will be less on the edge for nocturnal bit. Hit aggs, or even Thermae (Star Wars cantina) on main Suk stretch.

You leave town next morning with memories :D

Spoken like a true master!!:D:D concise and to the point. What is agg here ? Asian gogo ? I searched but didn't turn up anything meaningful.

yinyang
22-01-2016, 12:22 PM
concise and to the point. What is agg here ? Asian gogo ? I searched but didn't turn up anything meaningful.
Nein. Just generic (Thai) ago-go bars in 'red light' areas ie Soi Cowboy, Nana, Patpong. Am sure you'll be more than enlightened when you read up the agg thread here and complemented by Google on 3 eroneous zones:p. Just browse through other Bkk thread on aggs, plenty FAQs for your guidance

Can go from early evening, bar crawl with a beer and oggle the gals. Just zero in on the no. tag, and beckon her down for LD (lady drink). Check her out and take it from there, with bar fine (500-700bht) to buy her freedom. ST can be done upstairs with gals less preference for LT (overnighter). She can turn tricks few x nightly. You can do this solo, like many before you

Sanuk :D

R00tbeer
22-01-2016, 05:01 PM
Hello everyone, read a couple of pages, found lots of info on soapies, gogo and massage. But I'm wondering does anyone have a good tantric/sensual massage to recommend? I heard bangkok is good in this area, but don't seems to find anything here. I heard of analisa, hana massage, mitu, just curious have anyone tried those out? Are they authentic? I don't need any full package. Thank you very much!

NarakMakMak
22-01-2016, 06:43 PM
Any outings tonight?

Petersanchez
22-01-2016, 09:23 PM
Nein. Just generic (Thai) ago-go bars in 'red light' areas ie Soi Cowboy, Nana, Patpong. Am sure you'll be more than enlightened when you read up the agg thread here and complemented by Google on 3 eroneous zones:p. Just browse through other Bkk thread on aggs, plenty FAQs for your guidance

Can go from early evening, bar crawl with a beer and oggle the gals. Just zero in on the no. tag, and beckon her down for LD (lady drink). Check her out and take it from there, with bar fine (500-700bht) to buy her freedom. ST can be done upstairs with gals less preference for LT (overnighter). She can turn tricks few x nightly. You can do this solo, like many before you

Sanuk :D

Thank you!!

Tomorrow night anyone want to hangout , phase pm me.

BlueDragon193
23-01-2016, 11:56 AM
TAT plans to collect US$ 10 tourism fee from overseas tourists.
Thai PBS - Business | January 22, 2016 3:43 pm

The Tourism Authority of Thailand says it has an idea to collect US$ 10 from overseas tourists arriving by air, land, and sea.

The collected fee will be used to manage and improve the country’s tourist destinations, and their security system.

TAT governor Yuthasak Supasorn disclosed yesterday that the tourism fee which TAT is contemplating to propose to the government
for approval intended to collect 360 baht or 10 US dollars from overseas tourists visiting the country by air, land and sea.

The fee might be collected at the airport via the Airport of Thailand, and at border checkpoint, he said.

He said the fee collected would be used to improve and manage tourist spots across the country and their security systems.

Commenting on the cabinet’s approval of the fee for visa on arrival from 1,000 baht to 2,000 baht, the governor said this could
affect tourists from China most, and tourism firms which have already sold out their tour packages in advance to customers.

Curiouskrap
23-01-2016, 01:02 PM
TAT plans to collect US$ 10 tourism fee from overseas tourists.
Thai PBS - Business | January 22, 2016 3:43 pm

The Tourism Authority of Thailand says it has an idea to collect US$ 10 from overseas tourists arriving by air, land, and sea.

The collected fee will be used to manage and improve the country’s tourist destinations, and their security system.

TAT governor Yuthasak Supasorn disclosed yesterday that the tourism fee which TAT is contemplating to propose to the government
for approval intended to collect 360 baht or 10 US dollars from overseas tourists visiting the country by air, land and sea.

The fee might be collected at the airport via the Airport of Thailand, and at border checkpoint, he said.

He said the fee collected would be used to improve and manage tourist spots across the country and their security systems.

Commenting on the cabinet’s approval of the fee for visa on arrival from 1,000 baht to 2,000 baht, the governor said this could
affect tourists from China most, and tourism firms which have already sold out their tour packages in advance to customers.

Wow is this true? That means future trips all have to incur additional 360 baht? Just for the sake of visiting their country? 😭

naemlo
23-01-2016, 02:18 PM
Wow is this true? That means future trips all have to incur additional 360 baht? Just for the sake of visiting their country? ��

They keep too much money in personal bank account thus need to think of innovative idea to collect more money. Another example joke is the authority feels that the petrol price has went down too much recently. They thinking of increasing the petrol tax to increase their revenue citing Thai will drive more on the road while petrol is cheap. From here u will know how stupid n comical the authority is behaving. :D

BlueDragon193
23-01-2016, 08:43 PM
Get ready. The chill is coming.

Bangkokpost dated 23/1.

The forecast hasn't changed. In fact, the temperature drops in Bangkok are now forecast to be 6 - 8 degrees Celsius.
Some areas of the city may see temperatures as low as 16C. And with winds possibly reaching 40km/hour by midweek,
it will definitely feel colder – the so-called "wind-chill" effect.
However, will be in the northern and northeastern provinces. In Chiang Rai, for example, the day-time high temperatures
are forecast to be lower than Bangkok's low temperatures.
The mountains, of course, will be the coldest and you can be sure lots of tourists will be out look at the frost that brings.

Thais warned of mercury plunging by up to 10 degrees.

The Nation January 23, 2016 12:13 pm

The Meteorological Department Saturday warned residents of the Northeast and other regions to brace themselves
for a sharp drop in temperature starting Saturday night.
In its morning daily forecast, the department said a high pressure from China has moved down to cover the Northeast
and will later expand to cover the upper Thailand.

The high pressure will lead to a sharp cold spell and a drop of temperature between six to 10 Celsius degrees.
The drop will start in the Northeast and later happen in other regions until Monday.
The mercury drop will follow thundershowers and strong wind.

Its forecast for Sunday and Monday predicted that the North would see the temperature range from 8 to 14 degrees,
the Northeast from 8 t 15 degrees, the Central and East from 14 to 18 degrees and Bangkok from 16 to 18 degrees.

anikisan
24-01-2016, 01:07 AM
Hello everyone, read a couple of pages, found lots of info on soapies, gogo and massage. But I'm wondering does anyone have a good tantric/sensual massage to recommend? I heard bangkok is good in this area, but don't seems to find anything here. I heard of analisa, hana massage, mitu, just curious have anyone tried those out? Are they authentic? I don't need any full package. Thank you very much!

i dun hav alot of experience punting, but mitu was one of the best experience i had. it is more exp but they use a special nuru gel which feels warm when it falls unto ur skin...imagine ur gal massaging it on ur cock!! my gal was well trained in small talk, and her mannerism is abit like jap. i think mitu is owned by the japs or else there are alot of japa there

Ryathtus
24-01-2016, 07:19 PM
Thanks to bros here for the advice, just back from a good time at mitu, service is really good, and the gal I had was riding me like no tomorrow, usually is just one or 2nins and that's it but her service is damn good and I enjoyed

anikisan
25-01-2016, 12:23 AM
Thanks to bros here for the advice, just back from a good time at mitu, service is really good, and the gal I had was riding me like no tomorrow, usually is just one or 2nins and that's it but her service is damn good and I enjoyed

Glad u enjoyed mitu bro. but it's very expensive hahaha. i rem e girl i had at nataree...after i came, she wanna ciao leow. nb!! but at mitu, she asked me to lie down and zzzz if i want, and she massage me (although piano type) full body. the service quality is tops. i also rem that she continuously engage me in small talk, machiam like i'm VIP like that - which of course, in their eyes coz i paid quite a bit as i was curious abt mitu coz it look upmarket

Ryathtus
25-01-2016, 03:16 AM
Haha, it's expensive all right, but the lineup is hot, and I'm meeting the girl outside..lets see how it goes

BlueDragon193
25-01-2016, 04:06 PM
Good News..:)

Military government set to link 3 airports.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/837492/military-government-set-to-link-3-airports.

BlueDragon193
26-01-2016, 04:26 PM
For those looking for budget Hostels.

Use Google translate.

http://travel.kapook.com/view139742.html

Stimsia
30-01-2016, 11:14 AM
BKK
been to DrBJ
all looks CMI

been to Nana plaza
all young slim n ok looking
but was told she-male joints n sex op joints :|

Bro any good recommend near phloen chit area?

Stimsia
31-01-2016, 07:10 AM
went nana
got 1 to go back hotel
the vagina no juice and the nipples like punctured tyres
so is a sex ops???
2nd time say no bbj!!?
bkk is history

Naka_Timo
31-01-2016, 08:54 AM
Good News..:)

Military government set to link 3 airports.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/837492/military-government-set-to-link-3-airports.

good new, next time have another choice.

anikisan
31-01-2016, 11:02 PM
went nana
got 1 to go back hotel
the vagina no juice and the nipples like punctured tyres
so is a sex ops???
2nd time say no bbj!!?
bkk is history

very likely bro. my condolences.

i also very scared is post-op shemale. i think i've seen enough girls so i can tell ...look at her face features...usually girls have finer cheekbone and finer features...not so rugged or squarish like men. also scan her jawline..if it looks too masculine, then she's prob a guy before. check her adam apple...if even got slightly protruding, run:)

u can also check her hip to waist ratio...men's figure is straight one...women in general their figure has pear shape. even those skinny ones have a bit. their hormones naturally widens their pelvic bone so as to prepare for pregnancy.

then if still unsure, check her hands and feet. usually if they are not ur usual petite thai girl size ...run:)

sometimes their pussy is dry...this may be because:
1) she is a post-op shemale, her artificial vagina cannot lubricate naturally
2) she is totally not interested in sex
3) did you do enough foreplay to tease her juice out first? haha. i always tease my girl until she beg me for sex then i do her.

winterboi
03-02-2016, 06:43 PM
Imo.. best look at the vagina. It tells you everything even if is post op. No matter how good a surgeon is, if the stimulant is there, is there (clitoris), and the hole as well. If it feels weird to you, chances are. Your instinct is right.

Do not enter, i repeat.

I just came back from Bangkok yesterday. As a fellow Singaporean, i fucking hate it to say that don't sabo another fellow guy. I went to Onyx last Saturday with my online date and her friends. knnb This group of Sinkies cock block me like siao, keep distracting my girl and her friends. I almost wanted to leave since the interaction isn't there but i held on and be there.

End of the morning, i told her there isn't a point if she's not interested in me, and go with her friends and those Sinkie group to have supper. I know, that point of time i had enough and wanted to go back hotel to sleep. She asked if i can go back myself (She drove her car to RCA). I never return to her and ignored her. Eventually i left. Got back to hotel, slept through and i got tons of line messages from her asking why am i so angry suddenly.

I told her, she's not into me and she's better of with those Sinkies. As a guy i failed to bring her attention to me. But she was texting throughout the session as well. End of the day, she suddenly told me she wanted to sleep at my place.

Weird is weird though, we eventually closed the deal.

But fuck, just want to rant and say to those guys on the VIP zone at Onyx at Saturday night. Don't spoil, want hunt go pick on girls that isn't with a Singaporean. I know you guys damn steady, can talk Thai and have fun with the girls. Don't cock block another Singaporean... T.T

TonyCheong2
03-02-2016, 06:57 PM
End of the day, she suddenly told me she wanted to sleep at my place.

Weird is weird though, we eventually closed the deal.

If I were you I'll also feel pissed off as she did not show any courtesy/respect for you especially if you're the one paying the bill.

Closed the deal as in a freebie or P4P?
Give her a good bang as revenge for pissing you off. :D
After that just move on to the next target.
If she can do that once to you then it may happen again.

Thai girls are one of the best in mind games.
You did the right thing.
Just remain jai yen yen (cool). ;)

skyangel
04-02-2016, 12:38 AM
any authentic jua gen massage in bkk to recommend? how to say jua gen in thai?

atoll
04-02-2016, 10:26 AM
If I were you I'll also feel pissed off as she did not show any courtesy/respect for you especially if you're the one paying the bill.

It is quite normal for other guys (local or foreigners) to try and pick up girls in a club, especially when you are there with a few girls and only guy. Others would assume that only one of them is your girl and the rest are available for picking, or you are all just friends.

I agree that what they did (regardless of nationality) was not cool, but no point getting worked up. Unless you and your girl were kissing and hugging each other, and others still continue to try and pick her up, then I would understand if u get worked up.

Usually, the norm (which I learnt from thais) to break into a group with more girls than guys would be to toast the guys first and make small talk. Once you are in the group, you will know which girls are available, and can try to pick up the girl of your fancy.

I agree with bro Tony that if there is anyone you should feel pissed off about, it would be the girl for not showing you respect. You were her date, you brought them out for drinks, and yet she flirted with other guys. Even working girls, if you were to barfine and bring out, usually wouldn't do that.

If I were in your shoes, instead of getting angry, I would have gone
to make friends with other prettier girls in the area, or flirt with her friend who is prettier than her. Give her a taste of her own medicine bah.

Jai yen yen, got many other "fishes in the ocean" to catch.

naemlo
04-02-2016, 11:56 AM
Imo.. best look at the vagina. It tells you everything even if is post op.

Errr if have time to look clearly at the fake cb, it is too late!!!! U guys have been kissing, holding hands, hugging like long lost bf/gf. Unless u are into man on man, imagine u n another man kissing with tongues fighting...

TonyCheong2
04-02-2016, 02:49 PM
I agree with bro Tony that if there is anyone you should feel pissed off about, it would be the girl for not showing you respect. You were her date, you brought them out for drinks, and yet she flirted with other guys. Even working girls, if you were to barfine and bring out, usually wouldn't do that.

If I were in your shoes, instead of getting angry, I would have gone
to make friends with other prettier girls in the area, or flirt with her friend who is prettier than her. Give her a taste of her own medicine bah.

Jai yen yen, got many other "fishes in the ocean" to catch.

If it was a Thai man in his shoes it would be a big loss of face/respect for him. :p

5555 you also know how to play mind games with Thai girls. :D

jimfairy
06-02-2016, 05:50 PM
Wishing all Sbf members a prosperous n fucking good monkey year!!!

xiaomaomi3232
07-02-2016, 07:22 PM
But fuck, just want to rant and say to those guys on the VIP zone at Onyx at Saturday night. Don't spoil, want hunt go pick on girls that isn't with a Singaporean. I know you guys damn steady, can talk Thai and have fun with the girls. Don't cock block another Singaporean... T.T

woah that sucks bro. I've had one similar incident too before in RCA. some sinkie tried to hunt my girl while i was away in the toilet.

You should try to confront the guys and tell them that she's your chick and she's off limits. I know you would look like a spoilsport but to me its better than looking beta. In BKK, no need to say sinkies, any foreigners also will not try to start any trouble. Just be cool and straight about it, i believe most guys will understand and back off, me included.

Afterall at the end of the day everyone's here to have fun.

Naka_Timo
09-02-2016, 09:28 AM
Xiao Di here wishes all bro here a happy
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/02/09/iB9f0.jpg

modusoperandi
09-02-2016, 09:25 PM
I'm back in town! :D:cool: If any guys want to meet up let me know.

Anyone know what happened to the railway (Kamphaeng Phet 7) freelancers around Petchburi rd? Did the police clean them up forever. I asked about this last time but people didn't seem to know anything.

naemlo
09-02-2016, 11:30 PM
Anyone know what happened to the railway (Kamphaeng Phet 7) freelancers around Petchburi rd? Did the police clean them up forever. I asked about this last time but people didn't seem to know anything.

Still around....

modusoperandi
10-02-2016, 03:49 PM
Still around....

That's good to hear. I'll take a look sometime this week :D

PleasePCC
10-02-2016, 10:14 PM
?... I'll take a look sometime this week :D

That place is dicey, when i went, only saw some GILFs probably with saggy baggy breasts, flabby triceps and loose pussies....good luck bro.

If nothing catches your fancy, my "Fab Five" can service you, if you desire.

SmokyJoe
10-02-2016, 10:49 PM

Wah seh! Got massage included?

modusoperandi
10-02-2016, 10:57 PM
That place is dicey, when i went, only saw some GILFs probably with saggy baggy breasts, flabby triceps and loose pussies....good luck bro.

I'm not gay so keep your "fab five" to yourself.

edit: nevermind.

Haha you trolling?

Sloretch
12-02-2016, 02:03 AM
Anyone in BKK can send me a PM! Looking for buddy to chiong together with. from 120216-160216

naemlo
12-02-2016, 02:58 AM
Anyone need help in Thailand for girls.. feel free to contact me.. I am more willing to.help with my lobang ard

I need help... can help me get a sugar mummy?

storm70
12-02-2016, 05:24 AM
Glad u enjoyed mitu bro. but it's very expensive hahaha. i rem e girl i had at nataree...after i came, she wanna ciao leow. nb!! but at mitu, she asked me to lie down and zzzz if i want, and she massage me (although piano type) full body. the service quality is tops. i also rem that she continuously engage me in small talk, machiam like i'm VIP like that - which of course, in their eyes coz i paid quite a bit as i was curious abt mitu coz it look upmarket

Hi Bro,

Just look at the Mitu Webside, girls quite hot. The package at Mitu -Nohand & japanese massage package include 1 shot like the soapy massage parlour,is it?
Tks

Hew32
12-02-2016, 06:10 AM
Hi Bro,
Thanks for offering your help. Any lobang contact info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

naemlo
12-02-2016, 12:28 PM
Hi Bro,
Thanks for offering your help. Any lobang contact info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Who helped u???? :confused:

Naka_Timo
12-02-2016, 02:36 PM
Hi Bro,

Just look at the Mitu Webside, girls quite hot. The package at Mitu -Nohand & japanese massage package include 1 shot like the soapy massage parlour,is it?
Tks

got soapy got nuru and b2b too. However, some gal chio but may not work so better check with them before you go down.

killero
13-02-2016, 11:54 PM
Hi bros. Will be in bkk on 17th to 21st feb. Will be flying solo and considering of going to The Pimp. Can any bros familiar with the place give info on whats the membership fees and charges like? Better if you have any mamasan contact to recommend as it is virgin trip to The Pimp. Thanks a lot in advance.

naemlo
14-02-2016, 01:07 AM
Can any bros familiar with the place give info on whats the membership fees and charges like?

Member 20k and gers whole night about 4k. There are few secret agents in the forum. :D They will contact u soon.

killero
14-02-2016, 02:38 AM
Member 20k and gers whole night about 4k. There are few secret agents in the forum. :D They will contact u soon.

Thanks bro maemlo. Will be waiting for secret agents contact. Hahahaha thx

jimfairy
14-02-2016, 04:01 AM

Nbzzzzz.. He not yet go Pimp club, u already scam him 10k baht.. He go alone leh.. Take the 10k membership la.. Knn u worst than those secret agents leh....:D or membership already increase to 20k? If so, I say sorry to u ya...

naemlo
14-02-2016, 12:37 PM
Nbzzzzz.. He not yet go Pimp club, u already scam him 10k baht.. He go alone leh.. Take the 10k membership la.. Knn u worst than those secret agents leh....:D or membership already increase to 20k? If so, I say sorry to u ya...

CB dun anyhow said scam.... He pays directly to PIMP not me, TLSF. The different between 10 n 20 are nos of bottles. PIMP used to only 20k member with 8 or 9 bottles can't remember but now guess no business so with another option, 10k, 4 or 5 bottles. How many bottles, go down n ask.

BTW, cb u think I so cheapo... want to earn only 10k. My service is 1k USD. Again, TLDSF.

hunterhi
14-02-2016, 01:13 PM
Bro, how can say that to my Tai Lor, he very Sex u know :D

Wa, Tai Lor, didn't know u like to Turn Ppl SF:( Heng I not drunk at night:p

CB dun anyhow said scam.... He pays directly to PIMP not me, TLSF. The different between 10 n 20 are nos of bottles. PIMP used to only 20k member with 8 or 9 bottles can't remember but now guess no business so with another option, 10k, 4 or 5 bottles. How many bottles, go down n ask.

BTW, cb u think I so cheapo... want to earn only 10k. My service is 1k USD. Again, TLDSF.

naemlo
20-02-2016, 12:02 PM
FYI, http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1455879034

PATTAYA — More than 100 officers raided nightclubs along Pattaya’s famed Walking Street early Friday morning and took dozens of foreigners in for interrogation because they were not holding passports.

Officers from the Central Investigation Bureau and soldiers from the 14th Military Base went into five venues in the infamous nightlife and red-light area in what was billed as a crackdown on transnational crime, which ended up finding at least 30 foreigners without their passports.

All of them were taken in for criminal record checks and were reportedly released after they were able to show their passports to police.

Naka_Timo
21-02-2016, 01:25 PM
FYI, http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1455879034

PATTAYA — More than 100 officers raided nightclubs along Pattaya’s famed Walking Street early Friday morning and took dozens of foreigners in for interrogation because they were not holding passports.

Officers from the Central Investigation Bureau and soldiers from the 14th Military Base went into five venues in the infamous nightlife and red-light area in what was billed as a crackdown on transnational crime, which ended up finding at least 30 foreigners without their passports.

All of them were taken in for criminal record checks and were reportedly released after they were able to show their passports to police.

luckily i have the habit to bring along my passport everywhere i go, to save all this unnecssary problem and troblem.

totoman
21-02-2016, 02:50 PM
Hmmmm this coming 27feb I be going to pattaya . My first trip there as I only been to Bangkok and Phuket ( long long time ago )

beerlao
21-02-2016, 02:52 PM
The authorities are clamping down on overstayers. It is under the law that tourist should carry their passport or copy with them everywhere they go. If they fail to produce such identification during a check, they can be fined up to THB 2,000. However on normal circumstances, you will be hauled to police station and only be released till someone brings your passport to the station for verification.

Long term residents, Thai driving license will not be acceptable if the check is specifically for your visa validity.

Anyone travelling out of the province where you reside for more than 24 hours is to bring along your original passport with you as well.

:o

vbkk
21-02-2016, 07:07 PM
The authorities are clamping down on overstayers. It is under the law that tourist should carry their passport or copy with them everywhere they go. If they fail to produce such identification during a check, they can be fined up to THB 2,000. However on normal circumstances, you will be hauled to police station and only be released till someone brings your passport to the station for verification.

Long term residents, Thai driving license will not be acceptable if the check is specifically for your visa validity.

Anyone travelling out of the province where you reside for more than 24 hours is to bring along your original passport with you as well.

:o

Yup been carrying my passport everywhere I go lately ever since I was rounded up the other day. Most of these checks normally at night or nightspots. Would not want to be hauled up to station while on my way out to have fun. Bros do take note. ;)

Davetan2016
21-02-2016, 07:32 PM
Hmmmm this coming 27feb I be going to pattaya . My first trip there as I only been to Bangkok and Phuket ( long long time ago )

Are u going alone? Can I join in the fun ????

TonyCheong2
21-02-2016, 11:25 PM
luckily i have the habit to bring along my passport everywhere i go, to save all this unnecssary problem and troblem.

The authorities are clamping down on overstayers. It is under the law that tourist should carry their passport or copy with them everywhere they go.

Yup been carrying my passport everywhere I go lately ever since I was rounded up the other day. Most of these checks normally at night or nightspots. Would not want to be hauled up to station while on my way out to have fun. Bros do take note. ;)

Always carry your passport along with you.

A lot of instances the police just want to shake you down for money. :D

yinyang
23-02-2016, 12:17 PM
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/admin/specials/nationphoto/photo/LzEbhf4.jpg

vbkk
23-02-2016, 12:31 PM
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/admin/specials/nationphoto/photo/LzEbhf4.jpg

Actually a lot of people with such giks are aware of the tricks these girls are pulling off. But most of time they choose to believe them either they are too emotionally involved or soft hearted. :D

plsbcool
23-02-2016, 11:24 PM
is anyone going to thailand this month or next month that I can tag along? Please pm me as I'm going there to meet my lover haha :D

PeroPero
24-02-2016, 07:28 PM
is anyone going to thailand this month or next month that I can tag along? Please pm me as I'm going there to meet my lover haha :D

You can engage Bro Naemlo 'Hold-Hand' service and for sure he can tag you along since you are paying for his premium service. :D

vbkk
24-02-2016, 07:40 PM
R.I.P to a very beautiful , articulate and good friend of mine Playboy Thailand Bunny Fearz!

Life is precious! Do treasure the ones close to u as u might never know when they will just leave u. :o

naemlo
24-02-2016, 08:13 PM
You can engage Bro Naemlo 'Hold-Hand' service and for sure he can tag you along since you are paying for his premium service. :D

Thanks for your advertisement :D USD 1000 only... Transportation provided.

the_e_ones
24-02-2016, 10:06 PM

Bro PeroPero, had returned your nice gesture!

Cheers and enjoy!

snakehead
25-02-2016, 12:20 AM

Tsk tsk..... why u never recommend my hold hand service too?

naemlo
25-02-2016, 12:12 PM
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/875264/rid-warns-use-less-water-for-songkran

Dun come Thailand to waste water... :D

plsbcool
25-02-2016, 05:59 PM
Has anyone been to bangkok just to meet a gal? I've never done it before, hopefully someone out there is kind enough to share his experience with me what to do and don't. I need some start off points!:confused: You can pm me we can chat and yes I'm desperate to know!:o

PeroPero
25-02-2016, 07:15 PM
Tsk tsk..... why u never recommend my hold hand service too?

I loyal fansee of Naemlo na. ^_^
Must help him promote his hold-hand service in BKK. :D

naemlo
26-02-2016, 01:57 PM
I loyal fansee of Naemlo na. ^_^
Must help him promote his hold-hand service in BKK. :D

Korb khun mak krub.... thanks for sappork sappork. :D

hayhay
26-02-2016, 02:15 PM
I want I want

Happyman007
27-02-2016, 12:18 AM
Has anyone been to bangkok just to meet a gal? I've never done it before, hopefully someone out there is kind enough to share his experience with me what to do and don't. I need some start off points!:confused: You can pm me we can chat and yes I'm desperate to know!:o

Me me, last time fly to bkk just to meet a girl.....so what you want to know??

Experience errrrr......ask her to book hotel, end up she book 1 room with a king size bed. Go bkk stay few days, go makan, shopping, disco, pub, massage and finally marry her and now living happily ever after in Chiangmai :D

vbkk
27-02-2016, 12:44 AM

Experience errrrr......ask her to book hotel, end up she book 1 room with a king size bed. Go bkk stay few days, go makan, shopping, disco, pub, massage and finally marry her and now living happily ever after in Chiangmai :D

555, not everyone is lucky like u! Wait u make all the bros happy think so easy and good. Hahaha:D

francesco
27-02-2016, 05:54 PM

ดีใจด้วยนะ!

i agree tho, your case might not be the norm, newbies might get the wrong impression 55

btw I got "can come bkk find me" alot, so newbies dont feel special ... yet

rules:
1. don't play with fire if u don't want to get burnt
2. not afraid of fire? then set a budget n play responsibly (within the budget)
3. dont have budget? then don't play this game!
4. in the end really got burnt? please refer back to rule#1

โชคดี...

lp0okm
27-02-2016, 09:09 PM
No need be so uptight. In bkk just ask. The girls wun feel offended. Just dun expect anything for free.

HuskTwo
28-02-2016, 04:42 PM
rules:
1. don't play with fire if u don't want to get burnt
2. not afraid of fire? then set a budget n play responsibly (within the budget)
3. dont have budget? then don't play this game!
4. in the end really got burnt? please refer back to rule#1

Wah. Spot on. The perfect summary!

soulless
02-03-2016, 01:51 PM
Anyone in bkk during 14-17mar... Pm me..

Oh yah any good hotel to recommend?

tpefun
05-03-2016, 09:25 PM
22-30march in bkk. chionging the clubs. anyone?

francesco
12-03-2016, 09:06 AM
looks like mitu have a new type of massage called "hip massage", lol interesting...

BlueDragon193
12-03-2016, 10:20 AM
New overstay rules to take effect soon.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/894872/new-overstay-rules-to-take-effect-soon.

BlueDragon193
15-03-2016, 08:43 PM
Bangkok slaps curfew on world's biggest water fight amid drought.

The Thai capital will impose a curfew during Thailand's annual water festival next month to show solidarity with farmers hit by drought, city officials said on Tuesday.

Revellers carry water guns as they participate in a water fight during Songkran Festival celebrations at Silom road in Bangkok April 12, 2015. REUTERS/Athit Perawongmetha/Files

BANGKOK: The Thai capital will impose a curfew during Thailand's annual water festival next month to show solidarity with farmers hit by drought, city officials said on Tuesday.

Thailand is facing its worst water shortage in two decades, with 14 out of 76 provinces hit and large swathes of agricultural land at risk.

Thailand has entered its annual dry season, which typically runs from March to May, meaning the drought is likely to get worse.

The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration's solution? Be a wet blanket by cutting festival days down from four to three and imposing a curfew.

"This is partly symbolic, but we hope to save water too because our lakes have become deserts," said deputy Bangkok governor Amorn Kijchawengjul.

"We don't want city folk splashing water around carelessly while farmers struggle."

The Songkran festival, which marks Thai New Year, is often referred to as the world's biggest water fight - a time when revellers splashing water on each other and everyone, young and old, is fair game.

A major tourist attraction, Bangkok's water parties typically run late into the night.

But this year all splashing will have to stop at 9 p.m. sharp.

"We'll just shut down the party," said Amorn.

(Reporting by Amy Sawitta Lefevre; Editing by Nick Macfie)

- Reuters

yinyang
16-03-2016, 08:32 PM
A slice of big mango. Ooops.. for many caught in web:p

Desert_Rabbits
17-03-2016, 03:28 PM
Hi, first time going to bangkok. I am going over from the 15th to 19th of Apr just after songkran. Will the club, bar and massage be open or will there be any problem? Thanks.

vbkk
17-03-2016, 03:32 PM
Hi, first time going to bangkok. I am going over from the 15th to 19th of Apr just after songkran. Will the club, bar and massage be open or will there be any problem? Thanks.

Clubs/bars/massage will be open but quantity of girls working will be lesser as most had not returned back from their provinces. Probably within a week after songkran, things will be back to normal as they probably spend a lot on booze/food/payments back in the province so need to come back to start earn $$ again. :p

Desert_Rabbits
17-03-2016, 03:34 PM
Thanks bro. I have ardy book my hotel. Damn!

naemlo
18-03-2016, 12:11 AM
Those staying here, anyone knows a good watch smith? I need to service my watch and relume.... watch time is moving fast and lume is getting "old".

BlueDragon193
18-03-2016, 10:48 AM
Those staying here, anyone knows a good watch smith? I need to service my watch and relume.... watch time is moving fast and lume is getting "old".

I send for service before at Espanade Mall basement next to Top supermarket.
Repair service not bad and price reasonable...chok dee.

naemlo
18-03-2016, 11:02 AM
I send for service before at Espanade Mall basement next to Top supermarket.
Reapir service not bad and price reasonable...chok dee.

I will take a look these few days. Khob khun.

TonyCheong2
18-03-2016, 01:39 PM

Loleg or Batik Bilip? :p

naemlo
18-03-2016, 01:49 PM

Just a simple Oxxxx.

jimfairy
18-03-2016, 03:22 PM
Just a simple Oxxxx.

Walao.. Oso atas ma!!! I only use G-spot watch!!!:D

yinyang
18-03-2016, 08:13 PM
Oso atas ma!!! I only use G-spot watch!!!:D
Just a simple Oxxxx.
Naemlo not so desperate to get ticket, unlike many of his puying lobangs:p

PeroPero
20-03-2016, 01:22 AM
Just a question regarding Suvarnabhumi Airport. Hope someone can advise me. :)

Last year December 2015 when I arrived at the airport and was preparing to enter the Immigration Counters, I noticed a new queue on my RIGHT showing 'special queue' for these types of passengers:

1) First Class/Business Class Passengers
2) Monks
3) Passengers with elderly folks
4) Passengers with children/baby

Previously, the RIGHT queue was for local thailand people but seems it has changed recently.

Can anyone advise me if this is still in-place at the airport?

Many thanks!!! :D

xckay
20-03-2016, 07:09 PM
Isit OK to go on 8-12 apr? Any bro care to share tips (where to find girl, rates,where to stay) on the night scene now at Bangkok?

yinyang
20-03-2016, 07:58 PM
..question regarding Suvarnabhumi Airport. Hope someone can advise me. :)
Last year December 2015 when I arrived at the airport and was preparing to enter the Immigration Counters, I noticed a new queue on my RIGHT showing 'special queue' for these types of passengers
Previously, the RIGHT queue was for local thailand people but seems it has changed recently.D
Still there, last in Jan, I sneaked there as regular Q was 1hr. But then I fitted as old fart. 2 young gals were evicted.

For Thais, don't they use automated clearance?

vbkk
20-03-2016, 10:12 PM
Still there, last in Jan, I sneaked there as regular Q was 1hr. But then I fitted as old fart. 2 young gals were evicted.

Many thais are not familiar with using automated clearance. Only the trendy ones who worked "overseas" are familiar with that. Also for fear as such clearance will not have a departure/arrival stamp on their passports. So they prefer to go the traditional but tiring way. ;)

PeroPero
21-03-2016, 01:42 PM

Thanks for the updates! :D

Reason being the normal queue is too long. Waiting time can be a headache during my Dec 2015 trip to BKK. ;)

I believe the automated clearance is also beside the Priority Queue. :)

yinyang
21-03-2016, 08:29 PM
Reason being the normal queue is too long. Waiting time can be a headache during my Dec 2015 trip to BKK. ;)... believe the automated clearance is also beside the Priority Queue. :)
Really depends on your arrival time (flights chockful of visitors), and if low season.

In Feb (after CNY peak), I was spoilt for choice on regular Q. Didn't have to use my pioneer card look, nor pretend hangout with alien family:p

naemlo
22-03-2016, 12:37 AM
TCSS a bit...... a bit lo so, skip it if u are busy...

Recently, the big hoo ha are car accidents happening in Thailand. FYI, car accident is common in Thailand n has 1 of highest rates of accidents in the world. Most here dun bother about traffic rules. Motor without helmet, no turning but still turn n so on....

I encountered once, where there is no u turn sign shown, I had to horn at the asshole who was blocking the whole lane but that no parent or teacher teaches bastard, shown a middle finger. So in Thailand even the driver is wrong, who is more bastard, who wins.

I am also a culprit in this ignoring of traffic rules, I always speed on toll way, the fine is merely 200thb. Who on earth bother about 200 thb? Most dun bother about the traffic police.

Why big hoo haa???

1) An teenager without driving license drove n killed 9 ppl in 2010 but in 2014, she was sentenced to 2 yrs imprison but later changed to 48 hrs a yr for 4 yrs of community work. 9 lives for 192 hrs of community service. Whether did she perform the community work, now the authority is investigating...

2) Red bull owner, grand son's ferrari killed an officer, after 4 yrs the investigation has not conclude. Now the IO has died n have to pass to another to follow up. 1 of the charges was dropped due to over a yr. Guess this will last till the grand son dies of nature course.

3) Last week another rich bastard killed 2 university students. He was admitted to hospital but refuse to take blood test. Guess this case will be another looooooooong investigation.

The above, Thai Netizens are questioning the authority..... so who has faith on civil servants who suppose to protect the innocent? :D

xiaomaomi3232
22-03-2016, 02:14 AM
enquiry closed due to fake profile. thanks bros for clearing my doubt

snakehead
22-03-2016, 03:59 AM
Just a question regarding Suvarnabhumi Airport. Hope someone can advise me. :)

Last year December 2015 when I arrived at the airport and was preparing to enter the Immigration Counters, I noticed a new queue on my RIGHT showing 'special queue' for these types of passengers:

1) First Class/Business Class Passengers
2) Monks
3) Passengers with elderly folks
4) Passengers with children/baby

Previously, the RIGHT queue was for local thailand people but seems it has changed recently.

Can anyone advise me if this is still in-place at the airport?

Many thanks!!! :D

One trick to get yourself into the special queue is to dress up well..... I am just a part time despatch boy but my company insists that we suit up whenever we visit other companies so I always carry a business suit with me.

So if I arrive at the airport and see the queue is super long..... I will go change into my business suit and join the queue..... always an airport staff will approach me and ask for my passport and every time without fail he/she will pull me out of the queue to join the special queue. :D

vbkk
22-03-2016, 09:11 AM
hi guys,

need some advice, for this standard, how much you guys feel should be escort fees for a full day?

U probably won't get this kind for a full day escort. At most 10-12 hours. The amount u pay depends on who u might engage from. How much were u quoted ?:D

And how much u willing to pay for her ?

xiaomaomi3232
22-03-2016, 02:09 PM
thanks for the advice bro

GTTTT
22-03-2016, 02:57 PM
TCSS a bit...... a bit lo so, skip it if u are busy...
Recently, the big hoo ha are car accidents happening in Thailand. FYI, car accident is common in Thailand n has 1 of highest rates of accidents in the world. Most here dun bother about traffic rules. Motor without helmet, no turning but still turn n so on....

I take motorbike taxi a lot and they never give passengers a helmet to wear, yet they always speed like crazy. Makes my heart pound with fear every time.
So I never take motorbike taxis for long trips more than 2km, and tell them to avoid main roads if possible. Safety first.

naemlo
22-03-2016, 03:54 PM
I take motorbike taxi a lot and they never give passengers a helmet to wear, yet they always speed like crazy. Makes my heart pound with fear every time.

Passenger dun have to wear helmet as most of the times is short distance or small soi.

TonyCheong2
22-03-2016, 04:12 PM
The above, Thai Netizens are questioning the authority..... so who has faith on civil servants who suppose to protect the innocent? :D

Thai justice sibei the ho! :eek: :p

TonyCheong2
22-03-2016, 04:14 PM
http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx57/xiaomaomi3232/IMG_1259.jpg

Wow with this pair of boobs alone already worth THB5000! :eek:

Confirm must whack her 5 shots if engage her for 12 hours booking. :D

davvvid
22-03-2016, 06:19 PM
hi guys,

need some advice, for this standard, how much you guys feel should be escort fees for a full day?

http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx57/xiaomaomi3232/IMG_1259.jpg

http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx57/xiaomaomi3232/IMG_1261.jpg

if those pictures were found on skout, I am pretty sure they are either fake, or you got super lucky because those look like photos of playboy bunny rodmay.

adsl-
22-03-2016, 06:34 PM
hi all , any good service apartment ( 3bedrooms) to intro? location to be near clubbing area if possible

PeroPero
22-03-2016, 09:49 PM
So if I arrive at the airport and see the queue is super long..... I will go change into my business suit and join the queue..... always an airport staff will approach me and ask for my passport and every time without fail he/she will pull me out of the queue to join the special queue. :D

Thanks for the trick too! :p

yinyang
23-03-2016, 08:57 PM
Taking a dig at long stayers:p

yinyang
23-03-2016, 09:04 PM
On recent news of PRCs hantam prawn buffet:p 15044

sasukebol
23-03-2016, 10:04 PM
Anyone going to Bkk 28 onwards? Please PM me

MiG27
27-03-2016, 03:20 PM
Hi Bros,

Need some hotel recommendations.

- Budget ~ SGD35 to SGD50 (Is it too low??:o)
- Main thing must be clean. Good n safe.
- Main activities - Chatuchak Market, Nana Plaza, Massage....etc.

Mainly travelling using BTS. First time exploring sleazy side of BKK.

Thank you!

TBonez
27-03-2016, 07:10 PM
Hi all, I'll be going to Bangkok next week and planning to tailor some work shirts.

Does anyone has any good or reliable tailors for recommendation? Thanks a lot.

PleasePCC
27-03-2016, 10:37 PM
Thailand seems to have water shortage and with long dry spell ahead, wonder if BKK might kena water rationing? Senior bros here happened to know if BKK ever had water rationing?

bkkboy4242
27-03-2016, 11:40 PM
Hi Bros,

Need some hotel recommendations.

- Budget ~ SGD35 to SGD50 (Is it too low??:o)
- Main thing must be clean. Good n safe.
- Main activities - Chatuchak Market, Nana Plaza, Massage....etc.

Mainly travelling using BTS. First time exploring sleazy side of BKK.

Thank you!

I used to stay at IMM fusion beside On Nut BTS. Rooms decent and good location. Price i used to pay was around 900 to 1000 baht. No issues bringing girls back when i was there.

naemlo
28-03-2016, 12:13 AM
I used to stay at IMM fusion beside On Nut BTS.

Closed down.

bkkboy4242
28-03-2016, 12:37 AM
Has it been closed long? Didnt even know sia.. too long never stay hotel..

Vietboyz
28-03-2016, 02:16 AM
if those pictures were found on skout, I am pretty sure they are either fake, or you got super lucky because those look like photos of playboy bunny rodmay.
Seriouly she a stunner.. for sure atas escort...

Naka_Timo
28-03-2016, 10:01 AM
Hi all, I'll be going to Bangkok next week and planning to tailor some work shirts.

Does anyone has any good or reliable tailors for recommendation? Thanks a lot.

Not sure will this help you. This is all i know, share with you. Not good, don't fault me hor.

Universal Tailors
BTS: Chong Nonsi (exit 3) Free pick up available from the BTS Station if you call ahead.
Tel: +66 (0) 8161 12313

Pierre Tailor
Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel
Suit No. 8/2 Lower Lobby, Rajdamri Road, Bkk.10330
Tel: (662) 254-1234 Ext:3045
Direct lin: (662) 254-6346

TBonez
28-03-2016, 11:04 AM
Not sure will this help you. This is all i know, share with you. Not good, don't fault me hor

Thanks Naka_Timo.

pakalolo
29-03-2016, 02:42 PM
I used to stay at IMM fusion beside On Nut BTS. Rooms decent and good location. Price i used to pay was around 900 to 1000 baht. No issues bringing girls back when i was there.

There is Bangkok City Hotel, Bangkok city suite and Samran Place. all 3 near BTS Rachatewi

Price about 900 to 1200

yinyang
29-03-2016, 06:35 PM
Watch your ass:p

Naka_Timo
29-03-2016, 08:28 PM
Thanks Naka_Timo.

You are welcome

godzillavspec
30-03-2016, 01:57 PM
Hi to all seniors,

I will visiting bangkok on May. Looking for a decent hotel near sukhumvit the best near terminal 21 coz gf like shopping. Prefer pay around sin 80-100 max.
thanks in advance for recommendation!

jimfairy
30-03-2016, 04:33 PM
Hi to all seniors,

I will visiting bangkok on May. Looking for a decent hotel near sukhumvit the best near terminal 21 coz gf like shopping. Prefer pay around sin 80-100 max.
thanks in advance for recommendation!

With this budget, surely u can get a nice hotel in the premises.. Go agoda, type terminal 21 in the location box. U will see many hotels ard there.. Go view the hotel reviews.. People will tell u which hotel is gd or bad..:)

yinyang
30-03-2016, 10:18 PM
With this budget, surely u can get a nice hotel in the premises.. Go agoda, type terminal 21 in the location box.
..decent hotel near sukhumvit the best near terminal 21 coz gf like shopping. Prefer pay around sin 80-100 max
Yo, decent class hotels Bkk are inexpensive (unlike back home). And T21 accessibility within budget reach.

Personally, I have done 2X at FX Furama Asoke (only 10 mins easy walk to T21) past 6 months. Price circa 2300-2500, with brekkie. Boutique hotel, acceptable standard and minus the tourist hordes. Check out TripAdvisor link for unbiased reviews, and Agoda. Think Furama can also give you competitive pricing direct (just enlist FOC their club)

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Hotel_Review-g293916-d1012383-Reviews-s1-FuramaXclusive_Asoke-Bangkok.html

rudolf
31-03-2016, 04:31 AM
bros & senior,

I will have confirm trip to BKK on 13-16th may, Any bros in BKK around that timing,could PM me or post here, we could hang out for "Fishing" at clubs or other activities.

Thanks in advance..

naemlo
31-03-2016, 02:03 PM
Any kaki coming to BKK these few days?

pakalolo
31-03-2016, 04:24 PM

I will be going over sometimes on 5 or 6 of Mar. usually i will be at Country Road Pub at SC.

welcome to join me:D

Cheer

pakalolo
31-03-2016, 04:25 PM

sorry i mean apr:p

gong2
31-03-2016, 06:12 PM
I coming tomorrow for one night in Bangkok. 😀😋

godzillavspec
31-03-2016, 06:24 PM
Yo, decent class hotels Bkk are inexpensive (unlike back home). And T21 accessibility within budget reach.

Personally, I have done 2X at FX Furama Asoke (only 10 mins easy walk to T21) past 6 months. Price circa 2300-2500, with brekkie. Boutique hotel, acceptable standard and minus the tourist hordes. Check out TripAdvisor link for unbiased reviews, and Agoda. Think Furama can also give you competitive pricing direct (just enlist FOC their club)

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Hotel_Review-g293916-d1012383-Reviews-s1-FuramaXclusive_Asoke-Bangkok.html

Thank you so much on ur recommendation. I put on my list now. Actually still cannot decide whether stay at Furama or The Key or even Dream...

PeroPero
31-03-2016, 06:52 PM

You need someone to bring something for you? :D

naemlo
31-03-2016, 09:15 PM
You need someone to bring something for you? :D

How u know? :D

yinyang
31-03-2016, 09:25 PM
... cannot decide whether stay at Furama or The Key or even Dream...
Dunno about The Key, next to Robinsons. But forget Dream, will give you lowdown. Stayed in main block on soi 15 and another nearby block (if they are full and put guests there) years back. Main block is an OLD hotel, and refurbished under a different owner. For king sized bed, the farang next to me checking in complained of extra charge (vs queen sized bed on booking):rolleyes:

Room size and standard, service level lose out to newer Furama FX Asoke (careful there are lesser Furamas in Suk area). And brekkie in Dream sucks, like hospital. I only stayed 1 odd night, before I moved on to another better apartment style hotel on soi 33 (forget name).

PeroPero
31-03-2016, 10:53 PM
How u know? :D

Because I am your loyal fansee na. :D
Let me guess what you want.....Bak Kwa?? :p

naemlo
31-03-2016, 11:13 PM
Because I am your loyal fansee na. :D
Let me guess what you want.....Bak Kwa?? :p

Not Bak Kwa. :D I dun like....

godzillavspec
01-04-2016, 05:20 PM
Dunno about The Key, next to Robinsons. But forget Dream, will give you lowdown. Stayed in main block on soi 15 and another nearby block (if they are full and put guests there) years back. Main block is an OLD hotel, and refurbished under a different owner. For king sized bed, the farang next to me checking in complained of extra charge (vs queen sized bed on booking):rolleyes:

Room size and standard, service level lose out to newer Furama FX Asoke (careful there are lesser Furamas in Suk area). And brekkie in Dream sucks, like hospital. I only stayed 1 odd night, before I moved on to another better apartment style hotel on soi 33 (forget name).

Thank you so much bro yinyang. I'll take ur advice go for furama fx asoke. Now i need to do is just book from Agoda.

Once again, thanks for ur advice.

PeroPero
01-04-2016, 07:20 PM
Not Bak Kwa. :D I dun like....

Any hints? :D:p

ol'coyote
11-04-2016, 04:41 PM
me will be in bkk for me maiden trip...may 4-8...
will be staying at centara watergate...
anyone there wanna be me guide ?...

jimfairy
12-04-2016, 04:49 PM
me will be in bkk for me maiden trip...may 4-8...
will be staying at centara watergate...
anyone there wanna be me guide ?...

Hmmm boring of AC already!!! :p
Have a nice n enjoyable trip to Bkk...

ol'coyote
12-04-2016, 09:07 PM
Hmmm boring of AC already!!! :p
Have a nice n enjoyable trip to Bkk...

not bored of ac...yet...
already have an ac trip booked for jun...
just exploring other popular...and well documented...destinations...

yinyang
13-04-2016, 12:39 PM
Just picked up this new acronym for LOS. Just as we use shortcuts back home for ERP, ECP, PIE etc.

When you kena a runner, scammed by tgs, tipping and other stuff which maybe odd to you. TIT = This is Thailand :p

PeroPero
13-04-2016, 07:11 PM
Happy Songkran na!!!! :D

naemlo
14-04-2016, 03:25 PM
Just picked up this new acronym for LOS. Just as we use shortcuts back home for ERP, ECP, PIE etc.

U have taken too much Thai gers saliva n pussy juice..... :eek::D

jimfairy
15-04-2016, 12:57 AM
not bored of ac...yet...
already have an ac trip booked for jun...
just exploring other popular...and well documented...destinations...

Aiya.. Missed again!! My AC trip is on July la!! Lol:D

dictorate
16-04-2016, 10:33 PM
Hey there, any bros going to be in bkk from the 20th to 22nd April? Drop me a pm if looking for kaki to hang out. Cheers

frogeye
18-04-2016, 04:22 PM
Hi bro, ill be there from 23rd till 27th Apr. Hope to get a wingman. PM to meet up.

elvenskin
18-04-2016, 10:25 PM
Hi brothers..will be going Bkk 30th April - 8th May..still new to Bkk...hope to link up with brothers here to check out nightlife at Bkk. Thanks.

I read up some thread here...apart from the norms of places listed here. There are 2 places I came upon.

Fuzzy Ktv and Saphan Kwai.

Any Bros want to go together to check it out..will be my first time.

hknight2013
19-04-2016, 04:01 AM
Any one in pattaya wants to meet up tomorrow?

yinyang
19-04-2016, 06:50 PM
Any one in pattaya wants to meet up tomorrow?
Best if you can try Pattaya thread direct. Saw some guys posting dates and looking for company :p

Evo^Madz28
20-04-2016, 02:45 PM
Will travel to Bkk alone from 3-6may. Any bro care to hangout together?

dictorate
20-04-2016, 05:38 PM
Any bro's in bkk today? Want to hang out?

Soi6
24-04-2016, 04:16 PM
Fishing Kakis alert.

Looking for fishing enthusiasts to fish at Bungsamran.
Day trip or overnight no problem.
Date can be discussed. Preferably end May or early June.
No equipment needed.
Beginners welcomed.
This a fun trip..beer and fishing. Pay equal share.
Gfs in bikinis welcomed. Just no whining of hot Sun.

Transportation to and from Bangkok is free cos I drive. Max 5 pax including me.

Please PM me only if you serious. I just bored fishing alone.

Francis85
24-04-2016, 04:40 PM
Fishing for Giant Mekong Cat, Arapaima, Siamese Carp ?

Fishing Kakis alert.

Looking for fishing enthusiasts to fish at Bungsamran.
Day trip or overnight no problem.
Date can be discussed. Preferably end May or early June.
No equipment needed.
Beginners welcomed.
This a fun trip..beer and fishing. Pay equal share.
Gfs in bikinis welcomed. Just no whining of hot Sun.

Transportation to and from Bangkok is free cos I drive. Max 5 pax including me.

Please PM me only if you serious. I just bored fishing alone.

naemlo
24-04-2016, 04:50 PM
Fishing for Giant Mekong Cat, Arapaima, Siamese Carp ?

Mermaid....

Francis85
24-04-2016, 04:52 PM

mermaid....

Soi6
24-04-2016, 05:12 PM
Mermaid....

Arapaima 20 k baht.
Mermaid 50 k..BJ only.

Naka_Timo
26-04-2016, 12:57 PM
Disclaimer
This field report on the hotel is based on my recent trip to Pattaya. It is base on my own experience, judgement and opinion. You may not have the same view point as me.The purpose is meant for sharing. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/04/26/nJP69.jpg
Ibis Nana Bangkok
Address: 41 Sukhumvit Road Soi 4, Klongtoey Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Phone:+66 2 659 2888
Website:http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-7295-ibis-bangkok-nana/index.shtml

Costs: Estimated $50 per night
i book this hotel from hotelquicky app and got this price. Prices may vary from other 3rd party app or the websites itself

http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/04/26/WCJlS.jpghttp://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/04/26/2pcj6.jpghttp://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/04/26/XilJL.jpg

Advantages
-Room is big, clean
-Wifi is strong, will not get cut off easily
-Aircon is very strong
-Lot of socket for charging handphones
-Nice lift, is cool and style
-Safe deposit box
-Fridge for chilled drink
-Buggy at stated time for driving you to Nana Station

Disadvantages
-no bathtub
-standing shower
-not alot of socket for charging
-some walking distance to BTS
-small toilet with no bathtub
-no in house massage
-breakfast is not included

Summary
In busy downtown Sukhumvit Soi 4, this trendy, modern hotel is a 7-minute walk from a metro station Nana and 3 km from Siam Paragon shopping mall.Guests are in the heart of the city's vibrant nightlife, shopping and dining district.The room was warmly decorated with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and minifridges, as well as desks and tea and coffeemakers.Parking is complimentary, along with breakfast served in a low-key dining area. There's also a funky restaurant and a bar, and pets are welcome.

My rating
I would give an 8 out of 10 as overall i have a nice stay there. The reception is friendly, chio and cheerful too.

BlueDragon193
27-04-2016, 08:26 PM
How to Go on a Week-Long Holiday to Bangkok For Less Than $500
(of course exclude sex).:D

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/week-long-holiday-bangkok-less-160000237.html

vbkk
27-04-2016, 09:36 PM
(of course exclude sex).

No soapy trips/no bar hopping/no clubbing/no g club!! :eek:

More for the sole traveller with lots of time to spare and know his way around. A lot of places are still unreachable via trains. :p

BlueDragon193
27-04-2016, 11:23 PM

More for the sole traveller with lots of time to spare and know his way around. A lot of places are still unreachable via trains. :p

More of bag packer style....cheap, good and shiok.:D

TonyCheong2
27-04-2016, 11:55 PM

Ya lah if no cheonging and drinking then S$500 all in budget sure doable mah. :cool:

84_Junichinda
28-04-2016, 12:15 AM

Yes of course $500 is doable. If you bring sleeping bag even motel can save.
Then begs the question why bother?
If you need to sleep in fucked up accommodations, scrimp on food and travel by public transport.... That's even worse than staying in Sg. Like this call holiday? Hahaha. Stay in Sg use the $500 go Gl book girl and eat a sumptuous meal better.

vbkk
28-04-2016, 12:24 AM
Yes of course $500 is doable. If you bring sleeping bag even motel can save.
Then begs the question why bother?
If you need to sleep in fucked up accommodations, scrimp on food and travel by public transport.... That's even worse than staying in Sg. Like this call holiday? Hahaha. Stay in Sg use the $500 go Gl book girl and eat a sumptuous meal better.

True, if scrimp until like that seriously stay in SG better. Save on the lodging as well. U dun holiday every month. Although some I know does. Lol. More often than not, most will pamper themselves during the trip and likely to spend more etc.

84_Junichinda
28-04-2016, 12:39 AM
True, if scrimp until like that seriously stay in SG better. Save on the lodging as well. U dun holiday every month. Although some I know does. Lol. More often than not, most will pamper themselves during the trip and likely to spend more etc.

You scrimp and save when you go backpacking for months to years.
You do it when you're young and adventurous to rough it out to go to places you've never been before and otherwise can't afford even the airticket for that place.
Nobody 'backpack' to a neighboring country for 5 days.
A holiday is for you to unwind even if you cant afford 5 stars or you dun enjoy too luxurious all the way, it defeats the purpose if you have to live worse off than when you're at home.

BlueDragon193
30-04-2016, 09:07 AM

How I travelled to Bangkok for 4D3N with just $400.:D

http://travel.asiaone.com/travel/deals/how-i-travelled-bangkok-4d3n-just-400

BlueDragon193
01-05-2016, 01:22 PM
Bangkok Battered by Summer Storm.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1462004085&section=14

BlueDragon193
30-05-2016, 11:26 PM
Central bank prints 70-baht banknotes to celebrate King’s 70th anniversary of accession to the throne,

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/content/165338

fellow111
15-06-2016, 08:19 AM
Anybody got lobang for Van transfer from Airport to Siam Paragon area?

For a family of 5.

Thanks in advance.

moon
20-06-2016, 10:15 PM
Hi to all,
Anyone in Bangkok from 22-25 June.
Pls pm me for details or those who like to meet during these days?

BlueDragon193
22-06-2016, 09:17 PM
Floods strike city, more rains to come.

Bangkok Post 22 Jun 2016.

Bangkok commuters were hit by flooded streets and traffic congestion Tuesday morning with pedestrians struggling to wade through the water while many were unable to leave home for work after a sudden downpour on Monday night.

"We apologise to the people affected by floods. But this problem will occur again [in the future] because Bangkok is a city of water and rain," Bangkok governor MR Sukhumbhand Paribatra said, trying to make the best of a bad situation which has also prompted the government to intervene.

Bangkok governor MR Sukhumbhand was seen on a flooded street. He came under strong criticism for the second year in a row from members of the public who wanted to hold him responsible.

The city governor sent the message to his people after Bangkok roads suddenly turned into canals due to heavy rain in the previous 24 hours.

The inundation levels reached 200mm, the highest in 25 years, and forced the closure of at least three schools -- Nawamintharachinuthit Satriwittaya 2 School, Satrivoranart Bangkhen School, and Thanormpitvithaya School.

City residents also saw MR Sukhumbhand "in action", wearing yellow boots as he oversaw flood relief efforts. The governor said the BMA has deployed more personnel and equipment in major streets to prepare for more heavy rain in the next several days.

As a long-term solution, the governor said, work would continue on the BMA's drainage tunnel project at Khlong Bang Sue, expected to be complete in April next year.

The tunnel will help ease flooding on Ratchaphisek, Lat Phrao, Vibhavadi Rangsit Roads and other surrounding areas.

The BMA also has other tunnel projects such as one for Khlong Prem Prachakorn and Bung Nong Bon to help solve flooding, although these projects and other drainage systems require huge budgets, the governor said.

MR Sukhumbhand said the city's persistent flood problem is unavoidable given the city's location which is under mean sea level.

The prime minister also waded into debate over the city's readiness to cope with sudden rains. Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha said Bangkok's entire drainage system needs a major overhaul, after the rains caused traffic chaos in the capital's 36 areas.

Speaking after the regular Tuesday cabinet meeting, Gen Prayut said authorities have prepared flood response measures and equipment, such as water pumps, to help residents in the city's flood-risk areas.

However, the prime minister stressed the city's whole drainage system would have to be overhauled as a long-term solution.

While the drainage system is inefficient with too small drainage pipes to handle large volumes of water, the BMA's large drainage tunnel construction projects are not yet complete, Gen Prayut said. The government has allocated funds to support the BMA's efforts to tackle city flooding, which in turn has eaten into budgets for other purposes, Gen Prayut said.

"Rest assured the government will do its best to help people affected by floods. It is hard to avoid flooding as we know how the drainage system works. We need a sustainable solution," the prime minister said.

Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Department chief Chatchai Promlert said the downpour from Monday afternoon until Tuesday morning caused flooding city-wide, with water levels up to 15-20 cm high.

However, floodwaters later receded in 29 areas and drainage was under way in the remaining seven areas such as Soi 32 on Ratchadaphisek Road, the Criminal Court on the same road, Chatuchak Park on Phahon Yothin Road, and Sois 100 and 112 on Lat Phrao Road.

Mr Chatchai said the government has instructed the department to work with the BMA, the army, the police force and the Vocational Education Commission to drain floodwater from roads. Small rescue vehicles were put on standby to help commuters during rush hour while car repair and towing services were also offered for those whose vehicles broke down.

Dutch Ambassador to Thailand Karel Hartogh wrote on his Facebook: "Abundant rainfall caused flooding in Bangkok overnight. People start to worry again, as they always do around this time....

"The government has shown interest in taking advantage of our knowledge in water management. Hope he will give us the opportunity to deliver this time!" he said. "Time for Dutch water management experts to lend a hand,'' he added.

More rain is on the way.

anikisan
23-06-2016, 12:11 AM
Bangkok Is Sinking and May Be Underwater in 15 Years, Study Says

https://weather.com/science/environment/news/bangkok-sinking-subsidence-warming-15-years

that's it la. we only got about 15 years to cheong in bkk.

Happyman007
23-06-2016, 01:58 AM
That's why come to Chiangmai lah......CM slowly improving, got hang flower shop 1st in Chiangmai opening on 7th July 55555. I go there cut flower opening and see how is it first ya :D

BlueDragon193
06-07-2016, 10:24 AM
Single ticket for different rail lines in use end of the year.

People travelling around in Bangkok using different electric rail lines will get more convenience soon as a single ticket will be introduced by the end of this year.

Under the single ticket system, people can move around on Bangkok’s three electric rail systems with only one ticket.

Chaiwat Thongkamkhun, director of the Office of Transport and Traffic Policy and Planning, revealed that the Central Clearing House (CCH) has announced that it has successfully completed laying down the necessary groundwork for the single card electrical rail line called ‘Spider Cards’.

First trials are scheduled to be run in August, and barring any complications, the system will be in widespread use by the end of the year.

The new single cards will allow users to travel on the BTS elevated electric rail lines, subway, Purple line (Bang Yai – Tao Poon) and the Airport Link using only one card.

He also said that the office will also seek cabinet’s approval to establish a company which the government will hold a stake not exceeding 50%, to serve as a central income management unit for the CCH.

norice
06-07-2016, 01:03 PM
BD193,

Now you're journalist and copy writer?

Datingafter35
09-07-2016, 09:12 PM
Recently went to Thailand night clubs like route 66 and onxy. Expensive bottle.

I plan to stay in thailand again but for 10 days. How to eat for less then $500 excluding accommodation.

Heard road side food will give diarrhea?

I'm planning around soi Sukhumvit. Pls advise.

My food cost more than 1k baht per day

Doomas
10-07-2016, 03:27 AM
Bro, you eat and shit gold is it? :p

So far roadside food in LOS never make me lao zui sai. In fact I love roadside food!

Breakfast
Eat at hotel

Lunch
Kway teow 40bt, water free i.e. the communal water bucket :eek: or get 9bt bottled water from 7-11

Dinner
BBQ sticks/sausage/ 10-25bt/stick, 5 sticks quite full liao, water from 7-11

Total dmg per day say up to 184bt.

If I want to pamper myself, I usually to Gulliver's or similar for steak for say 500bt. Or roadside pubs for pad thai for say 150bt. If you stay near Terminal 21, there's a basement food court under Robinson's in Top's supermarket which has quite a yummy selection of food.

If I feel rich, I'd go to El Gaucho steak restaurant next to Terminal 21. Not cheap tho...I usually spend just under 2k bt. But food there is seriously good.

Hope this helps.

Doomas

I'm planning around soi Sukhumvit. Pls advise.

My food cost more than 1k baht per day

vbkk
10-07-2016, 04:49 AM
If I feel rich, I'd go to El Gaucho steak restaurant next to Terminal 21. Not cheap tho...I usually spend just under 2k bt. But food there is seriously good.

Hope this helps.

Doomas

Yup! El Gaucho Steak restuarant has really nice food there. But sometimes on weekends has really lots of people. ;)

Doomas
10-07-2016, 05:00 AM
Lots of people mean some seriously good looking chicks to ogle too!

The staff there really quite professional tho. The supervisor (think his name is Carlo) is a real mind reader! The idea of drinking wine had barely popped in my head but he was already at my side asking if I would like to order wine! :eek:

Yup! El Gaucho Steak restuarant has really nice food there. But sometimes on weekends has really lots of people. ;)

naemlo
10-07-2016, 08:08 AM
I plan to stay in thailand again but for 10 days. How to eat for less then $500 excluding accommodation.

I assume less than SGD 500 for 10 days, means SGD 49 per day. Knn,u will eat like king. Need to plan?

naemlo
10-07-2016, 08:09 AM
Good morning Singapore.... It is a lazy Sunday morning in BKK. :D

Zxpd
10-07-2016, 11:15 AM
Flying alone from 14-18th anybody wanna meet up?

mark3434
10-07-2016, 01:19 PM
any good massage with happy ending around bkk erawan area to recommend? i have flight to catch later in the evening got a bit of time..
dont want full service please.
thanks!

oscaroscar
10-07-2016, 07:20 PM
any good massage with happy ending around bkk erawan area to recommend? i have flight to catch later in the evening got a bit of time..
dont want full service please.
thanks!

Interested to know too! Heard of Akane massage not bad?

vbkk
10-07-2016, 09:36 PM
Beware!

Please be aware of stealth agents who prey on newbies who come to bangkok. I heard that there's a particular young agent who married a much older thai girl who runs some premium escort agency with marked up prices than usual rates. U can in fact get the girls at less than 20K baht from other alike agents.

He claims he always book 20K++ escorts frequently but he is actually the okt agent himself. I do not know his hidden agenda behind all this but please dun come scam and sia suay singaporeans in bangkok.:rolleyes:

Kum siah!

naemlo
10-07-2016, 10:38 PM
He claims he always book 20K++ escorts frequently but he is actually the okt agent himself. I do not know his hidden agenda behind all this but please dun come scam and sia suay singaporeans in bangkok.:rolleyes:

Since u confirmed it is a scam, isn't it better to spell the nick? Nbzzz later others think of naemlo but 20k is not my premium service :D

It is like telling others, BKK has a lot of good food but without giving location and what type of food.

vbkk
11-07-2016, 12:43 AM
Since u confirmed it is a scam, isn't it better to spell the nick? Nbzzz later others think of naemlo but 20k is not my premium service :D

It is like telling others, BKK has a lot of good food but without giving location and what type of food.

555 not u lah. Some young chap on the forum who says he is top 5 premium escorts agent in Thailand. Everytime he post about his escorts contacts, his posts got deleted. Even create new nicks using his wife name to promote their service but got deleted also.

GATGP
11-07-2016, 10:40 AM
555 not u lah. Some young chap on the forum who says he is top 5 premium escorts agent in Thailand. Everytime he post about his escorts contacts, his posts got deleted. Even create new nicks using his wife name to promote their service but got deleted also.

Are you referring to the "J & M Group"???

Their pricing is like sky high! Higher than penthouse at Banyan Tree...? ;)

Too premium liao... in pricing but maybe not in escorts quality? :p

Understand besides escorts business, this group "might also be" in other businesses like property investments, etc.? Maybe need funds for theses business ventures... :D

caveant emptores...

Grounded Eagle
11-07-2016, 11:44 AM

This guy damn bloody lucky..... tiagong he got drunk at Clarke Quay in Singapore and left his laptop bag containing S$235K inside a taxi (money from singkie bros investing in his business).

Lucky for him the taxi uncle is an honest man who return the money to him at his hotel.

vbkk
11-07-2016, 05:06 PM
Are you referring to the "J & M Group"???

Their pricing is like sky high! Higher than penthouse at Banyan Tree...? ;)

Too premium liao... in pricing but maybe not in escorts quality? :p

Understand besides escorts business, this group "might also be" in other businesses like property investments, etc.? Maybe need funds for theses business ventures... :D

caveant emptores...

Pricing high is ok. They can set whatever prices they want. End of day whether people will be foolish enough to take up the offer or not is another thing.

I thought he said he is no longer in the escort business already and decided to do some other trades instead? If he seriously want to be in this line, jolly well pay some advertising fee to Boss instead of always getting his posts deleted for free advertising his services. Just a few days back, used a new nick to advertise their services but got deleted by the moderator a few hours later. Earn so much comm and say so many big clients but can't afford to pay advertising fees here ?

There's nothing wrong being a escort agent in Thailand. I know of many Singaporeans doing this in Bangkok. But telling newbies how atas u are and booking 20k+ escorts frequently and misleading others, when u and your partner are escort agents? Please be upfront without hidden agenda. No wonder bro Seaj was always warning of stealth agents. Where is he when u needed him? Lol. :D

vbkk
11-07-2016, 05:08 PM
This guy damn bloody lucky..... tiagong he got drunk at Clarke Quay in Singapore and left his laptop bag containing S$235K inside a taxi (money from singkie bros investing in his business).

Lucky for him the taxi uncle is an honest man who return the money to him at his hotel.

Ya this guy damn lucky. Carry so much cash and still can go drink! Lol. Really deserve to lose the $$. Seriously those that investing in his business should re consider to trust this guy with the $$. :rolleyes:

11-07-2016, 05:54 PM
Sounds a lot like some sour grapes in this thread, a lot of talk about transparency yet a touch hypocritical given I'm sure not everyone's being open about their interests. If you're going to slander a guy (especially as there's a lot of exaggeration as well as some out right bs) you should at least be man enough to do it to their face.

I know the guy you're talking about, so I know a lot of what's being said is nonsense. As to what your motives are, well I have a fair idea but I'd be as bad as you gossiping aunties if I started wildly speculating. Seriously grow a pair and stop being so bitter that someone's doing ok for themselves.

vbkk
11-07-2016, 06:36 PM
Sounds a lot like some sour grapes in this thread, a lot of talk about transparency yet a touch hypocritical given I'm sure not everyone's being open about their interests. If you're going to slander a guy (especially as there's a lot of exaggeration as well as some out right bs) you should at least be man enough to do it to their face.

I know the guy you're talking about, so I know a lot of what's being said is nonsense. As to what your motives are, well I have a fair idea but I'd be as bad as you gossiping aunties if I started wildly speculating. Seriously grow a pair and stop being so bitter that someone's doing ok for themselves.

Sour grapes?? :rolleyes:

U know the guy we are talking about? So maybe u can tell us what kind of guy he really is. Apart from all the exaggeration bullshit he tells everyone about himself. Doing ok? No one envy of anyone doing ok. I even gave him a brotherly advice that 6 months down the road, do let me know if u can still survive in this business of yours.

People been coming to tell me if I know of someone by that guy? Singaporean guy. Etc etc that's why I came to realize what he has been up to.

Anyway not pointing fingers lah. But since doing ok in this line. Want advertise in SBf for your escorts. Pay some fees lah. Damn malu keep create new nicks and get deleted for the posts.

Also I did not mentioned any nicks/names in particular. I was not the one who mentioned. I just merely warn the rest of such stealth agents around.

Lastly sour grapes? I'm not a okt agent. I have never once intro any girls for any samsters in this forum. I think many that met me know what I'm working as and definitely not okt/escort agent.

Why u come out defend him? Why he dun come out defend himself? He still owe his previous client a reply in the forum.

http://i65.tinypic.com/nqeb85.png

http://i67.tinypic.com/2co1wu0.png

naemlo
11-07-2016, 06:54 PM

I know the guy you're talking about, so I know a lot of what's being said is nonsense.

Not siding either party but how u know which guy?? Vbkk described a someone who has his own hidden agenda, someone who scams but without nick, name, particular and amazingly u can know who?? Or u 2, 3 guys or 2 + 1 clone had sat down and quarreled on this issue before? :cool:

A lot of SG here as pimp, operator, or whatever... no need to jump in and clarify. As I told vbkk what he described was too general.

11-07-2016, 07:02 PM
I'm defending him as I was passing through and saw this, I take a pretty dim view of people being slandered behind their back, especially by people who know them personally and when I know a lot of what is being said is bs.

Anyhow maybe we're talking about different people because that screenshot (which I'm not entirely sure of the point in posting it) is not his wife's Line ID, nor has it ever been to my knowledge.

If we are talking about the same person, you know him personally also, so maybe you should stop hiding behind your keyboard, pick up the phone and fact check before trying to damage his name and reputation? Just a suggestion...but then again I very much doubt some sense of altruism is the motive behind your need to worry about everyones welfare.

11-07-2016, 07:04 PM
Not siding either party but how u know which guy?? Vbkk described a someone who has his own hidden agenda, someone who scams but without nick, name, particular and amazingly u can know who?? Or u 2, 3 guys or 2 + 1 clone had sat down and quarreled on this issue before? :cool:

Another poster referenced a name, I don't see VBKK saying that's not who he was referring to.

abugga
11-07-2016, 07:46 PM
haha thank you very much for your time

abugga
11-07-2016, 08:12 PM
Thank you very much for your time

naemlo
11-07-2016, 09:46 PM
People been coming to tell me if I know of someone by that guy? Singaporean guy. Etc etc that's why I came to realize what he has been up to.

I have noticed this posts earlier on this morning but have refrained from commenting first because I was waiting for Vbkk to reply my wechat msg, as I asked him vaguely what is happening, to which he has not replied me yet.

As mentioned, I am a neutral party.. I am active in this thread mainly TCSS. For this case, I just wish to KPO a bit and understand more and for other reason.

Since abugga came out to clarify, guess both of u, abugga and vbkk need to sort this out offline. There might be misunderstanding between both parties. No point coming into this thread to accuse each other.

I always believe when someone was scammed, it will be better to hear from the horse mouth than hearing relaying story... Take it offline and let's TCSS here more instead. :D

abugga
11-07-2016, 10:10 PM
Thank you very much for your time

vbkk
11-07-2016, 10:12 PM
As mentioned, I am a neutral party.. I am active in this thread mainly TCSS. For this case, I just wish to KPO a bit and understand more and for other reason.

Since abugga came out to clarify, guess both of u, abugga and vbkk need to sort this out offline. There might be misunderstanding between both parties. No point coming into this thread to accuse each other.

I always believe when someone was scammed, it will be better to hear from the horse mouth than hearing relaying story... Take it offline and let's TCSS here more instead. :D

There is nothing for me to sort out with whoever. I merely post to warn bros here to be mindful of who u meet here. There's no misunderstandings or disputes at all between me and the mentioned guy. Lol.

For many who had interacted with the mentioned agent, most of them can't be bothered to comment further. Most feel that just ignore him will do. For myself I also never contact him again ever since.

I did not come here to slander him or anyone. If I really want to, I think I have many interesting stories to share here. If he did not panic, he would not have come in to defend himself.

Lastly of so many agencies , why would someone imitate "melody" and create new nicks to post and use under melody repeatedly? Not as if she's really the top 5 Thai premium escorts agents in Thailand. I merely mentioned the use of the "name". I not slandering or insulting anyone here.

vbkk
11-07-2016, 10:20 PM
No problem, I intended to take it offline from right the start. But as mentioned, my dear Vbkk has yet to reply my messages, hence I already told him before I posted my explaination that I will take it online for all to see.

Fact is, if he wants to meet me, feel free to text me, he should bring the whole lot of them down, I want to hear their explanation and remember the faces of those who speak ill of me.

All of men's problems stem from his inability to sit quietly in a room alone.......

Naemlo you have been very gracious to see this in a neutral light instead of assuming, I thank you. This will be my last reply here.

As i mentioned earlier, I never wanted to mention any nicks/names. I do not see the need to take anything offline with u or whoever it may be. Because I just warned many Singaporeans who are here overseas not to sia suay. Immediately u came to message me "with interest" at wechat. Lol.

U want to post here for all to read is your problem. Like I say again and again, my English not very good.

There's no explaination from anyone about anything. U really think u are that important for all of us to gather to teach u how to be humble and stop bragging about how u married a older wife and living a good life as a escort agent. We just shake our heads all the time when we heard how u decide to live a life like this at such a young age. We are not your father/brother or relatives. We can't educate and tell u how u should lead your life.

11-07-2016, 10:23 PM
My my look at you squirm, even now you can't man up and take responsibility. The trouble with starting this sort of thing in an effort to make yourself look good and others look bad is that it sometimes comes back to bite you.

vbkk
11-07-2016, 10:27 PM

Bro over here merely posted some article here and yet he can relate and dedicate a whole paragraph explaining about it. Over sensitive or what ? Saying that he does not bother what it said on the forum but yet seems it matter a lot on his reputation here.

naemlo
11-07-2016, 10:27 PM
No problem, I intended to take it offline from right the start.

There is nothing for me to sort out with whoever.

Since both have their own agenda, no point arguing in this thread.

Vbkk, u have a good intention of warning others but in Thailand, everyday, everywhere also scam.

Smart mongers will know what is right n wrong, only fool will not realise something is wrong. Maybe, it is good lesson for foolish mongers to be scammed once. I also kena few times to realise this.

vbkk
11-07-2016, 10:29 PM
My my look at you squirm, even now you can't man up and take responsibility. The trouble with starting this sort of thing in an effort to make yourself look good and others look bad is that it sometimes comes back to bite you.

Almost 2 years old nick with almost 1/2 the posts trying to defend this guy. U really a bosom friend of him. Lucky him to have met "you". :D:rolleyes:

vbkk
11-07-2016, 10:35 PM
Since both have their own agenda, no point arguing in this thread.

Vbkk, u have a good intention of warning others but in Thailand, everyday, everywhere also scam.

Smart mongers will know what is right n wrong, only fool will not realise something is wrong. Maybe, it is good lesson for foolish mongers to be scammed once. I also kena few times to realise this.

U go ask that abang who always come Bangkok every month for soapy.:D He also met this joker. U ask him what impression this agent gives him.

It's bad to mislead others to think that u are booking 20k++ girls often in Bangkok when u are a escort agent yourself. Why would anyone living in Bkk do that anyway on a frequent basis? Would u bro namelo?

naemlo
11-07-2016, 10:42 PM
Would u bro namelo?

I poor man... My monthly expenditure budget is about 500 SGD.

11-07-2016, 10:50 PM
Almost 2 years old nick with almost 1/2 the posts trying to defend this guy. U really a bosom friend of him. Lucky him to have met "you". :D:rolleyes:

For someone who talks so much you say remarkably little with any substance behind it. Pretty sure anyone with a degree of intelligence will see right through it.

anikisan
11-07-2016, 11:13 PM
chill bros!

take a beer, and have lots of sex:)

Soi6
12-07-2016, 12:22 AM

Anybody care to comment?I more interested in those who have legitimate business licence under their own names.

Intelligent trolls can add your 1 baht worth.:)

Ninja_Assassin
12-07-2016, 10:52 AM
Anybody care to comment?I more interested in those who have legitimate business licence under their own names.

Intelligent trolls can add your 1 baht worth.:)

So you gonna be selling Goodfellas?

yinyang
12-07-2016, 01:47 PM
Soi 6, by proxy? Sure, there are downsides. This has been a work around even for corporate JVs:D

TonyCheong2
17-07-2016, 11:42 AM
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-thailand-vice-idUSKCN0ZW16A

By Patpicha Tanakasempipat

BANGKOK (Reuters) - Thailand's infamous sex industry is under fire, with the tourism minister pushing to rid the country of its ubiquitous brothels and a spate of police raids in recent weeks on some of the largest establishments providing sex services in Bangkok.

Those who work in the industry say curbs on commercial sex services would hurt a flagging economy that has struggled to recover after political turmoil took the country to the brink of recession in 2014.

Thailand is predominantly Buddhist and deeply conservative, but is home to an extensive sex industry, largely catering to Thai men. Hordes of tourists also flock to the bright lights of go-go bars and massage parlours in Bangkok and main tourist towns.

Thailand's beaches and temples have been the poster child for Asian tourism for decades and the country expects a record number of arrivals in 2016.

Tourism Minister Kobkarn Wattanavrangkul played down the role of the sex industry in drawing visitors.

"Tourists don't come to Thailand for such a thing. They come here for our beautiful culture," Kobkarn told Reuters.

"We want Thailand to be about quality tourism. We want the sex industry gone," she said.

Prostitution is illegal in Thailand but the law is almost invariably ignored. Experts say it will be hard to rid Thailand of an industry that is so entrenched and that provides pay-offs to untold numbers of officials and policemen.

Those trying to promote the welfare of sex workers say Kobkarn's goal is unrealistic.

Her push comes amid an attempt by the country's tourism authorities to transform Thailand into a luxury destination to attract moneyed tourists.
The military government is in denial about the proliferation of prostitution and its contribution to the economy and tourism, said Panomporn Utaisri, country director of NightLight, a Christian non-profit group that helps women in the sex trade to find alternative work.

"There's no denying this industry generates a lot of income," said Panomporn.

There are no government estimates of the value of Thailand's sex industry, or how much of the income from tourism comes from sex tourists.

LURE OF MONEY

There are about 123,530 sex workers in Thailand, according to a 2014 UNAIDS report, compared with 37,000 sex workers in neighbouring Cambodia.

Last month, police raided dozens of brothels in major cities in what they said was a routine operation.

Police said they were looking to prosecute venues employing underage and illegal migrant workers, but only one of the venues raided was shut down.
There was no link between the tourism minister's aim to rid Thailand of its sex tourism industry and the raids, a police spokesman said.

The tourism sector accounts for about 10 percent of gross domestic product and sex worker groups said the minister's vision of a prostitution-free Thailand would dent that.

"The police presence already drives off a number of clients who come to relax or drink at bars," said Surang Janyam, director of Service Workers in Group (SWING), which provides sex workers with free medical care and vocational training.

"Wiping out this industry is guaranteed to make Thailand lose visitors and income."

Many sex workers come from the impoverished northeast and see selling their bodies as a way out of poverty.

One former sex worker from the northeastern province of Maha Sarakham, who declined to be identified, told Reuters she entered Bangkok's sex trade at the age of 19 and earned up to 5,000 baht ($143.14) a night, nearly 20 times the minimum wage of 300 baht ($8.59) per day.

"No one wants to work in this business, but it's fast and easy money," she said.

NightLight and SWING said they would welcome the sex industry's closure if the government had a plan to ensure that sex workers could support themselves without falling back into the business.

"If they want to close the sex industry, they must first have jobs ready to support sex workers," said Surang.

($1 = 34.93 baht)

(Additional reporting by Amy Sawitta Lefevre and Panarat Thepgumpanat; Editing by Amy Sawitta Lefevre and Robert Birsel)

Happyman007
17-07-2016, 01:58 PM
"Tourists don't come to Thailand for such a thing. They come here for our beautiful culture," Kobkarn told Reuters.

I really cum for the beautiful cunt ure leh :p:D

TonyCheong2
17-07-2016, 05:22 PM
I really cum for the beautiful cunt ure leh :p:D

https://media.zenfs.com/en-SG/homerun/vulcanpost.com/c3cd2653223380433fa6adafeaeb16ee

555 see you in a few days' time! :D

fredriv
17-07-2016, 05:36 PM
BANGKOK: A "spa" advertising a massage for health was really a front for more specialist services, said health ministry officials on Friday.

A Silom based massage shop operating out of a house in Narathiwat Rachanakharin Soi 3 was raided and immediately shut down.

Ministry officials said that more raids can be expected ahead of new regulations coming in in September.

Officials from the Department of Health Promotion joined with Thung Mahamek police to raid the 12 room "The Angel Aroma Pretty Spa @ Silom" premises.

A sign out front in English and Japanese offered various discounts for health massages but when officials checked they saw that the establishment did not have the appropriate license.

A website advertising the place under the name angel@silom has an Asian woman with a nice smile and attractive figure on its front page.

Manageress Siripanit Inta, 31, was taken in to the station.

It emerged that the spa had been operating for three years offering aroma therapy, gel and oil massage. But also there were ten staff on call who would offer body massage. These were "provocatively" dressed and were found to have no spa or health massage training.

Their service seemed to offer a range of extras.

There could be a prison term of one year or a fine of 60,000 baht or both in this case.

With new regulations expected to be promulgated from September 27 health ministry officials will be cracking down on all establishments without proper licenses and those found to be operating in contravention of what is stated on their license.

Source: Daily News
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/932193-happy-ending-health-massage-shut-down-in-silom-expect-more-to-go-the-same-way-say-health-ministry/

Now also raid kapoo spas.. -_-

TonyCheong2
17-07-2016, 06:08 PM
Now also raid kapoo spas.. -_-

555 yalor now polik also whack Kapoo Massage. :p

vbkk
23-07-2016, 01:08 AM
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Seven-injured-when-car-crashes-into-Erawan-shrines-30291222.html

Seven injured when car crashes into Erawan shrine's ground

A motorist got a seizure before her car lost control and crashed into the ground of the Erawan Shrine at the Rajprasong Intersection Friday evening, injuring herself and six foreign worshipers, police said.
The accident happened at about 8:20 pm.

Police said the Toyota Soluna, which was driven by Kanuengnit Techoran, 54, lost control and crashed through the sidewalk fence at the intersection before it happened to pass through the gate of the shrine and stopped just before it hit the shrine.

Police said the driver got a seizure and lost control of her car that was apparently being driven at fast speed. Her 20-year-old daughter in the passenger seat was not injured.

Her car hit four women and three men, who were worshiping the shrine. The six are tourists from Taiwan and Hong Kong.

The seven were rushed to the Police Hospital, Chulalongkorn Hospital and Bangkok Christian Hospital.

Police have yet to interrogate the driver before deciding whether to press charges against her.

TonyCheong2
23-07-2016, 02:38 AM
Place is jinxed since the bombing.
No disrespect meant to Hindhu Buddha. :o

The whole perimeter of the worship area must be barricaded to prevent future mishaps. :cool:

vbkk
23-07-2016, 03:30 AM

The whole perimeter of the worship area must be barricaded to prevent future mishaps. :cool:

How to barricade more? Place is already fenced up with iron perimeter around the worship area. Only the opening area for people to enter. Car can cut across the 4 inter sections road and go right into the entrance. :rolleyes::p

TonyCheong2
23-07-2016, 03:56 AM
Car can cut across the 4 inter sections road and go right into the entrance. :rolleyes::p

KNN like that call improved security?

Tell the hotel GM to wake up his idea lah 555! :p

By the way your WeChat Moments pic hotel lobby is at where?
Bluff SYT puying to fuck is it 555! :D

naemlo
23-07-2016, 03:51 PM

What is "Hindhu Buddha", u mentioned?

TonyCheong2
23-07-2016, 04:49 PM
What is "Hindhu Buddha", u mentioned?

Don't you know the Buddha Shrines in Bangkok have Hindhu origins?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erawan_Shrine

The Buddha Shrine at Huai Khwang junction is another example.

naemlo
23-07-2016, 05:44 PM

It is not "Buddha shrine" or "Hindhu shrine". It is called "Shrine", in this case, "Phra Phom shrine" and not what u mentioned "Hindhu Buddha". :D In Huai Khwang junction, it is called, "Pikanet shrine".

TonyCheong2
23-07-2016, 11:59 PM
It is not "Buddha shrine" or "Hindhu shrine". It is called "Shrine", in this case, "Phra Phom shrine" and not what u mentioned "Hindhu Buddha". :D In Huai Khwang junction, it is called, "Pikanet shrine".

Ok you win lor no such thing as "Hindhu Buddha".

I'd like to point out to you that there is such a thing call Hindu Shrine.
Erawan Shrine is a Hindhu Shrine.

Don't believe you can see the Wikipedia link again. :cool:

Mayan
24-07-2016, 12:52 AM

I thought all Buddhism originated from Hindu (Gautama) ?

Mayan
24-07-2016, 12:55 AM
Don't believe you can see the Wikipedia link again. :cool:

You believe everything written in Wikipedia?
Anybody can write/edit/post their version of events on Wikipedia. :)

BlueDragon193
24-07-2016, 12:42 PM
The sex workers embraced by the wrong arms of the law.

Underage girls graduate from border towns to Bangkok, but are often interrupted as police go to great lengths to gather evidence.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/special-reports/1043129/the-sex-workers-embraced-by-the-wrong-arms-of-the-law

naemlo
24-07-2016, 05:46 PM

Ok you win lor no such thing as "Hindhu Buddha".

I'd like to point out to you that there is such a thing call Hindu Shrine.
Erawan Shrine is a Hindhu Shrine.

Hiazzz ok u win u win....

Phra Phom is the main deva there, thus by right it should be called Phra Phom Shrine but this shrine was built due to Erawan Hotel and soon ppl know this as Erawan Shrine.

I am not trying to argue, I was just curious and taken aback when u mentioned Hindhu buddha... who or what is hindhu buddha? :D Phra Phom is not a hindhu buddha unless u telling me, there is a another beside Phra Phom in that shrine. Since u provided wrong info, I am just providing the right info.

Ok I am too long winded... this is a sex forum move on with sex than religion.

TonyCheong2
24-07-2016, 10:11 PM
Hiazzz ok u win u win....

Ok I am too long winded... this is a sex forum move on with sex than religion.

555 ok! :p

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/icon/facebook_like_zpsrs7eu7xq.png

BlueDragon193
26-07-2016, 01:13 PM
Contrary to What Internet Says, Shop Denies These Thai Amulets Made in China.

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter -
July 25, 2016 6:19 pm

BANGKOK — When someone posted photos supposedly of a shop in Chinatown selling counterfeit Buddhist amulets made en masse in a Chinese factory, all hell broke loose, with netizens screaming: Is nothing sacred or exclusively Thai anymore?
“Has the national religion entered such a dark age?” Facebook user Ongart Leepaipal wrote in reply Sunday. “Responsible officials, please help do something about this, before it gets any worse.”

Another Facebook user, called an Chayanisa, was slightly more circumspect.
“Right now Thai things are popular among Chinese people, such as dramas, movies, music and Thai products,” Chayanisa said. “So it’s not strange that people in China make Thai goods and sell them. But the importer! They shouldn’t import it. They should know what’s appropriate and what’s not.”

Media outlets soon picked up the story and highlighted it as yet another example of China’s economic dominance over Thailand. The only problem with that narrative was, according to the the shopkeeper, not a single Chinese person was involved.
“We are a Thai company,” Rattanapracha Lamlaila-or said by telephone Monday. “All of our workers are Thai. Not one of us is from China.”

According to Rattanapracha, the shop bought the amulets from Tha Prachan, a famous market for talismans and other magical objects, then packaged and sold them individually. He’s been doing this for 10 years, Rattanapracha said, and nearly all customers are Thai.
So, the shopkeeper said, he’s surprised when posts started circulating on social media accusing his shop, Boom Collection, located in Chinatown’s Sampeng market, of buying “fake” amulets from China and reselling them to Thais.

“New buyers beware: Fake amulets from China are flooding Sampeng market, starting at 20 baht,” wrote Facebook user Chatchana Ountiw, who appeared to be the first person to share the story in a post since deleted.
Thairath even went so far as to ask an amulet expert what he thought about it all. Of course, he was angry.
“It’s not right. It doesn’t benefit the religion in any way, because amulets are sacred objects,” Payap Khamphan, president of Thai Buddha Image Admiration Association, told Thairath.

Rattanapracha, the shop manager, said he’s concerned that his shop is being wrongly portrayed on the internet and accused of blasphemy, but he believes he did nothing wrong.
“They acted like when a foreigner used a Buddha figure as decoration, in the news that we see time to time,” said Rattanapracha. “But in my opinion, people have been doing this for a long time. It’s a normal thing to do.”

BlueDragon193
08-08-2016, 01:33 PM
NBTC to propose special SIM cards for foreign tourists so they can be traced.

Thai PBS in Business, August 2, 2016.

The National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission is to propose the telecommunications committee the introduction of special SIM cards for mobile or smart phones used by foreign tourists while they are staying in Thailand.

NBTC secretary-general Thakorn Tanthasit said Wednesday that special SIM cards for mobile phones used by foreign tourists was put on trial use in Malaysia and the result is satisfactory in a way that the foreign visitors can be easily traced.

He pointed out that normally foreign tourists were required to inform immigration officials where they stay while in Thailand. With the introduction of special SIM cards, he said that the visitors would be traced more easily in case some of them might engage in illegal activities.

Once the proposal gets a greenlight from the telecom committee, Thakorn said he would invite representatives of mobile phone service providers for consultations, especially the technical aspect for the system.

He maintained that this is a matter of national security and it should not be deemed as a violation of the right to privacy of individuals.

Thai nationals are not required to use SIM cards which can be used to trace back to their locations because they were required to show their ID cards when they bought SIM cards, explained Mr Thakorn.

yinyang
09-08-2016, 08:18 PM
Anyone did this cafe, and ordered ala carte?:p

A coffee shop in Thailand has a tantalising menu presentation to lure customers, particularly men -- it's printed on tank tops worn by the waitresses.
PHOTO BY SANOOK.COM

TonyCheong2
10-08-2016, 01:07 AM
Anyone did this cafe, and ordered ala carte?:p

A coffee shop in Thailand has a tantalising menu presentation to lure customers, particularly men -- it's printed on tank tops worn by the waitresses.

5555 very creative! :D

milfmilf
10-08-2016, 07:17 PM
Anyone ever ask a massage lady to go for meal before?

kslogic
10-08-2016, 07:38 PM

Oh yes! Lots of times. Sometimes if they enjoy your company, they will go back to your room. Many are game. It helps to speak some thai. During the raids last month it was great. Room service from the massage girls was common. Yes definitely take them out to dinner and drinks. Good way to discover good eating places as well as fill up the little black book for future needs!

milfmilf
11-08-2016, 07:19 AM
Oh yes! Lots of times. Sometimes if they enjoy your company, they will go back to your room. Many are game. It helps to speak some thai. During the raids last month it was great. Room service from the massage girls was common. Yes definitely take them out to dinner and drinks. Good way to discover good eating places as well as fill up the little black book for future needs!

Great to hear that.
But...Bro, you are referring to massage girl from where? In the hotel? Room service?

Definitely prefer this type of encounter. Hope can get in S33. Otherwise cleaner lady also eat lah lol.

Yokosi
11-08-2016, 11:29 AM

That depends on a few factors.

If the ML works for a soapy, massage place, they are on call period. 2 hours for work and with limited time to go back to the soapy or massage place where she came from. Hence, there is a time limit.

Great to hear that.
But...Bro, you are referring to massage girl from where? In the hotel? Room service?

Definitely prefer this type of encounter. Hope can get in S33. Otherwise cleaner lady also eat lah lol.

If your hotel is guest friendly, then you can book any ML to your room from elsewhere. ML from the hotel massage ?. Unlikely, she will go out with u as she will have to walk with you in the hall of shame. Thais talk. They talk too much to fellow Thais. Thais do need face. You can take any hotel ML out for dinner and drinks after she finish her work ( not with you but when her massage for the day and night is over in the hotel ).

milfmilf
11-08-2016, 01:55 PM
If hotel ML of course only meet when she is comfortable like after work outside

sbf4life
11-08-2016, 02:58 PM
bros. any good lobang near to baiyoke sky? i am in thailand now but cannot find lobang with happy ending.:eek:

BlueDragon193
12-08-2016, 11:46 AM
Thailand hit with spate of bomb attacks.

The Nation August 12, 2016 9:48 am

In less than 24 hours, bombs attacks were launched in Trang, Hua Hin town of Pachuap Khiri Khan, Surat Thani, and Patong town of Phuket, killing at least three and injuring more than thirty.
One was killed and six others were injured in the explosion at the Center Point shopping mall in Trang at 3 pm Thursday.

Then two explosions hit the Hua Hin town late Thursday night, killing a Thai woman and injuring 21 Thai and foreign tourists.

At 8:02 am, two explosions occurred in front of the marine police station and Mueang Surat Thani police station, killing one person and injuring many other.

Nearly at the same time, one was injured in an explosion on Patong beach. Police safely disposed another bomb at the Loma beac.

Then at 9 am, two more explosions reportedly occurred at the clock tower in Hua Hin.

Naka_Timo
18-08-2016, 07:43 PM
For all fans of Thai song.

There will be Labanoon concert on 31 August 2016 at pattaya walking street.

Body slam concert on 23 Aug 2016.
Location Muangthai GMM live house
Central World
Ticket on sales at 1300 and 1500 baht.

naemlo
19-08-2016, 06:15 PM
Saphan Kwai was raided. :D