PDA

View Full Version : All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12

TonyCheong2
27-08-2015, 03:12 PM
Looks like after the Bangkok bomb blast the Thai authorities have no more excuse not to implement this policy after so many donkey years. :D

naemlo
27-08-2015, 09:26 PM
Looks like after the Bangkok bomb blast the Thai authorities have no more excuse not to implement this policy after so many donkey years. :D

Any sim can activate a bomb dun have to be with Thai sim card. :eek:

Anyway Thai govt operates like a Fire Fighting team. No fire, all busy licking one another asses, keeping money in pocket, once fire comes, then panic and blaming one another. The sim card registering has been long announced but telcos been delaying all these. The authority and telcos all covering each another asses. If they are serious about it, 1 day dun implement, authority should fine these telcos 1 mil USD per day and lets see how these blood sucking enterprises will do.

Coming back the bombing, again fire fighting team will start to blame CCTVs outdated, faculty, not enough equipment. As if the CCTVs got outdated n faulty the day before bombing.

TonyCheong2
27-08-2015, 09:29 PM
Anyway Thai govt operates like a Fire Fighting team. No fire, all busy keeping money in pocket, once fire comes, all blaming one another, pushing blames.

Yup currently Police and City Hall pushing blame to each other regarding VDO. :D

naemlo
27-08-2015, 09:51 PM
Yup currently Police and City Hall pushing blame to each other regarding VDO. :D

When there is no money to make, they will push to others but when there is money, they will fight again :D Stay outside SG too long to appreciate SG except cost. I have given up on the authorities here.... I just live like all common Thais, dun bother to ask, nothing will be changed.

oshkosh
27-08-2015, 11:01 PM
When there is no money to make, they will push to others but when there is money, they will fight again :D Stay outside SG too long to appreciate SG except cost. I have given up on the authorities here.... I just live like all common Thais, dun bother to ask, nothing will be changed.

as kun thai say, chai yan yan.

TonyCheong2
27-08-2015, 11:22 PM
When there is no money to make, they will push to others but when there is money, they will fight again. Stay outside SG too long to appreciate SG except cost. I have given up on the authorities here.... I just live like all common Thais, dun bother to ask, nothing will be changed.

Yah I also don't bother when it comes to screw up stuff that I see in China.
Always damn shiok when reach Changi Airport as no need to queue at immigration.
Now I can understand why many overseas Singaporeans don't want to move back to Singapore because once return home the feeling is like 2nd class citizen like that. :(

Singapore is perfect except the higher cost of living and suppressed wages in the name of competitiveness.
Luckily haven't reach Swiss standard of living as promised by Lau Goh if not one cup of coffeshop kopi costs S$50! :eek:

Don't forget cum back home and vote on 11/09/15! :D

as kun thai say, chai yan yan.

Jai yen yen drink cha yen. :p

vbkk
28-08-2015, 12:10 AM
If overseas and never come back vote , will I lose my voting right the next election? :confused:

naemlo
28-08-2015, 12:23 AM
If overseas and never come back vote , will I lose my voting right the next election? :confused:

If u miss this coming election n want to vote for next, then just apply to restore your name to the registers of electors during next election.

beerlao
28-08-2015, 12:39 AM

Your name will not be on the registers of electors for the next election if you missed this. You will have to apply for restoration of your name to the registers of electors if you wish to vote again by filling up a form to declare why you did not vote for the last election.

TonyCheong2
28-08-2015, 12:44 AM
If overseas and never come back vote, will I lose my voting right the next election? :confused:

Every vote counts.
Cum back and vote lah.
Money cannot earn finish one. :D

I think in our lifetime we can see two party system.

If u miss this coming election n want to vote for next, then just apply to restore your name to the registers of electors during next election.

Yup correct! :)

Your name will not be on the registers of electors for the next election if you missed this. You will have to apply for restoration of your name to the registers of electors if you wish to vote again by filling up a form to declare why you did not vote for the last election.

Can be simply done via online with your SingPass.

Those run road from Singapore liao can don't bother lah. :p

beerlao
28-08-2015, 12:53 AM

About Singpass, for those who have yet to register for the 2FA, it is time to do so. :o

TonyCheong2
28-08-2015, 01:02 AM
About Singpass, for those who have yet to register for the 2FA, it is time to do so. :o

Do I need to perform 2-Step Verification for all e-government transactions?

No, 2-Step Verification is implemented for selected e-government transactions which involve sensitive data. To access these e-Services, users will need to enter their SingPass ID, password, and a One-Time Password (OTP) that will be sent via SMS or generated from their OneKey token.

For the list of selected e-government transactions, please click here.

vbkk
28-08-2015, 02:21 AM

Thanks for the info.

Overseas counted as a valid reason ?

Every vote counts.
Cum back and vote lah.
Money cannot earn finish one.

I think in our lifetime we can see two party system.

Ask PAP to book ticket for me come back vote? :rolleyes:

I no $$ lah. Fly back to vote abit extra leh. Coming back for reservist will be better.:D

vbkk
28-08-2015, 04:39 AM
Yup it's a valid reason not to vote. I rather go voting than going to reservist.
Reservist is like waste of time.

No choice. Want to serve finish the liability then can stay permanently overseas without worrying about all this. Lol. :D

beerlao
28-08-2015, 07:27 AM
Overseas counted as a valid reason ?

Overseas vacation is accepted as 1 of the reason.

No choice. Want to serve finish the liability then can stay permanently overseas without worrying about all this. Lol. :D

If you are on Exit Permit for 1 year or longer, your reservist should be disrupted. The 10 over years I was on Exit Permit, I was never called up. :o

BlueDragon193
28-08-2015, 10:40 AM
No need to come back.
One can apply for overseas voting at the Embassy and only the approved list of countries. Check with the Singapore Embassy in Bangkok the date of voting after applying.

beerlao
28-08-2015, 11:05 AM
No need to come back.
One can apply for overseas voting at the Embassy and only the approved list of countries. Check with the Singapore Embassy in Bangkok the date of voting after applying.

Unfortunately Singapore Embassy in Bangkok is not an approved overseas polling station. :o

BlueDragon193
28-08-2015, 11:31 AM
Unfortunately Singapore Embassy in Bangkok is not an approved overseas polling station. :o

Yes you are right. Sorry, wrong info.:o

http://www.eld.gov.sg/voters_orc.html

Soi6
28-08-2015, 12:14 PM
If you are on Exit Permit for 1 year or longer, your reservist should be disrupted. The 10 over years I was on Exit Permit, I was never called up. :o

You so lucky..Every year they ask me provide documentary proof . This year kena saman 2 times back to back..SGD 100 each. Forgot that my EP expired. Letters go to Singapore I dunno mah.l.:o

Ninja_Assassin
28-08-2015, 12:30 PM
No need to come back.

They only approved those countries that have OSUs set up as they want to be certain those voters who are overseas will vote for them.

OSU = Oversea Singaporean Unit (which is also comes under the care of the PMO).

beerlao
28-08-2015, 01:17 PM
You so lucky..Every year they ask me provide documentary proof . This year kena saman 2 times back to back..SGD 100 each. Forgot that my EP expired. Letters go to Singapore I dunno mah.

Next year hit 50. See if they want kacau me still.:o

I had to renew mine every year too with documentary proof. They seldom issue 3 years EP. Also served a compounded fine of SGD 150 once for forgetting to renew. Only found out when I tried to renew my passport at embassy when consular staff told me to contact MINDEF. :o

BlueDragon193
28-08-2015, 01:19 PM
Yes you are right. Sorry, wrong info.:o

http://www.eld.gov.sg/voters_orc.html

They only approved those countries that have OSUs set up as they want to be certain those voters who are overseas will vote for them.

OSU = Oversea Singaporean Unit (which is also comes under the care of the PMO).

Too bad, Thailand wasn't included.:(

naemlo
28-08-2015, 05:19 PM
Next year hit 50. See if they want kacau me still.:o

Wah..... you is Officer! I am only rank & file so my NS liability ended at 45 :p

Huh?? Mine only until 40, they sent me a letter that I am not needed. :rolleyes:

I had to renew mine every year too with documentary proof.

Mine was renew every 5 years.

TonyCheong2
28-08-2015, 05:25 PM
Too bad, Thailand wasn't included.:(

You Thailand resident meh? :cool: :D

beerlao
28-08-2015, 06:44 PM
Huh?? Mine only until 40, they sent me a letter that I am not needed. :rolleyes:

Mine was renew every 5 years.

You the real lucky man. When I was on 5 years Mutiple Entries Visa before, they still did not gave me more than 1 year EP. I had to renew every year submitting the same visa as document proof. :o

Hurhurrahrah
29-08-2015, 03:06 AM
Finally in BKK

First observations, security (policemen) are still almost everywhere
I got "randomly" chosen for a bag check at Mochit BTS, but nothing to be worried about. Even people carrying tote bags are stopped for that.

Security can be seen at NEP and Soi Cowboy also, way to make us feel safer :cool:

ahtecklim
29-08-2015, 11:29 AM
My own post in the Pattaya thread reminds me ; especially those on budget flights!

CHECK YOU EMAILS AND PHONE FOR LAST MINUTE CHANGES!

I nearly missed my return flight last trip but for some reason , checked my junk box and was informed my fight was delayed for 3 hours. Not exactly will miss flight la , but to wait in the airport for an extra 3hours would have been excruciating!

TonyCheong2
29-08-2015, 12:56 PM
First observations, security (policemen) are still almost everywhere
I got "randomly" chosen for a bag check at Mochit BTS, but nothing to be worried about. Even people carrying tote bags are stopped for that.

If inside bag have sex toys very paiseh one leh. :o

Some more sex toys are illegal items in Thailand! :p

Hurhurrahrah
29-08-2015, 03:49 PM
If inside bag have sex toys very paiseh one leh. :o

Some more sex toys are illegal items in Thailand! :p
^ Really ah bro :D
You do see them being sold on the street near Nana though :p

TonyCheong2
29-08-2015, 07:10 PM
Really ah bro.
You do see them being sold on the street near Nana though :p

Yes Thai law prohibits the sale of sex toys. :D

But like many things in Thailand many unlawful activities are not enforced. :p
You can even buy a licensed pistol if you've connections.
Can go down south to Dannok and walk around town like a Texas ranger. :D

snakehead
29-08-2015, 07:19 PM
Yes Thai law prohibits the sale of sex toys. :D

But like many things in Thailand many unlawful activities are not enforced. :p
You can even buy a licensed pistol if you've connections.
Can go down south to Dannok and walk around town like a Texas ranger. :D

Texas Ranger not saat enough for the Thais...... my bookie's SUV got S/B Remington Pumpgun and 2 x HKMP5 machinegun as part of the vehicles' equipment. With specially made holders for them and not visible to the naked eye unless you tinkle with the vehicle. :D

Dun make enemies of the Thais..... they dun like to fight but when they have to.... they go for the kill.

TonyCheong2
29-08-2015, 07:23 PM
Texas Ranger not saat enough for the Thais...... my bookie's SUV got S/B Remington Pumpgun and 2 x HKMP5 machinegun as part of the vehicles' equipment. With specially made holders for them and not visible to the naked eye unless you tinkle with the vehicle.

Dun make enemies of the Thais..... they dun like to fight but when they have to.... they go for the kill.

5555 your bookie sibei hiong! :eek:
He preparing show down with Army or Police is it? :p

Of course not saat lah as I said Texas ranging at Dannok only mah.
One tiny pistol how to compete with the big mafia? :D

On a serious note your bookie legally own firearms or? :confused:
555 he can set up private security company to serve VIPs liao.

naemlo
01-09-2015, 06:54 PM
Texas Ranger not saat enough for the Thais...... my bookie's SUV got S/B Remington Pumpgun and 2 x HKMP5 machinegun as part of the vehicles' equipment. With specially made holders for them and not visible to the naked eye unless you tinkle with the vehicle. :D

He is not bookie but instead an outlaw. :D

U are making Thailand like a cowboy town. :D Yes guns are easily available with money. My FIL has a few at home. He has been a civil servant since he started work. Applying for a gun license is easy for him but yet he is still a very humble easy going person. He keeps his "treasure" well and out of sight. Only once in awhile, he will take them out to clean.

TonyCheong2
01-09-2015, 10:26 PM

Maybe his bookie is Thailand's "A-Team"! :eek: :p

oshkosh
02-09-2015, 12:55 AM

U are making Thailand like a cowboy town. :D Yes guns are easily available with money. My FIL has a few at home. He has been a civil servant since he started work. Applying for a gun license is easy for him but yet he is still a very humble easy going person. He keeps his "treasure" well and out of sight. Only once in awhile, he will take them out to clean.

Wallo. Now then u tell me. lucky u neve take out ur gun aim at me when in pattaya. 555

jsjs
02-09-2015, 03:21 AM
Any Bro gng BKK this coming weekend?
I'll be at BKK from FRI 4th- MON 7th.... Do PM me ok? No agents pls.... :D

beerlao
02-09-2015, 09:05 AM

The security guard that guards my community in Udon has a Glock18, a baton and a pair of handcults on his waistbelt. In the guardroom, there are 2 Remington 870 pump guns. :o

TonyCheong2
02-09-2015, 06:07 PM
Wallo. Now then u tell me. lucky u neve take out ur gun aim at me when in pattaya. 555

His "gun" concealed discreetly under his waist mah.
The only time he'll pull out is to prevent pregnancy when he wants to "shoot"! :p

I'll be at BKK from FRI 4th- MON 7th.... Do PM me ok? No agents pls....

I'll be at BKK from FRI 4th- MON 7th.... Do PM me ok? No agents pls....

You another desperado post on 2 different threads asking people to meet. :D

The security guard that guards my community in Udon has a Glock18, a baton and a pair of handcults on his waistbelt. In the guardroom, there are 2 Remington 870 pump guns.

Sibei satki security guard! :eek:

In Thailand security guards even more well equiped than Thai Polik.
555 Thai polik even has to fork out own money to buy pistol. :D

BlueDragon193
02-09-2015, 09:30 PM
Don't mess with my BG, he a crazy Thai Rambo.:D

TonyCheong2
02-09-2015, 09:50 PM
Don't mess with my BG, he a crazy Thai Rambo.

U.S.A. Rambo is already 69 years old liao! :eek:
Your Thai Rambo how old?
Still strong or not 555? :p

Please don't tell me his 69 pattern very ho! :eek:
That's why all puyings crazy for him? :D

BlueDragon193
03-09-2015, 09:27 PM
Thai Lion Air will increase twice daily flight to SG w.e.f. 16th Sept.

http://lionairthai.com/en/singapore_fare

snakehead
05-09-2015, 01:34 AM
He is not bookie but instead an outlaw. :D .

I do not know his actual occupation. :D

But his runners and agents have hinted that he has to wear "uniform" and show face for a very important event once every year so I suspect he could be a senior military or police official.

You are resident long enough in LOS to know the difference between the outlaws / in laws & no laws groups are subjective depending on which angle you are viewing the groups from. :p

TonyCheong2
05-09-2015, 11:40 PM
You are resident long enough in LOS to know the difference between the outlaws / in laws & no laws groups are subjective depending on which angle you are viewing the groups from. :p

Once remove uniform will become outlaw. :p
Same same. :D

vbkk
07-09-2015, 03:55 PM
Can we have a list of places selling nice sg/thai food in Bangkok? :D

BlueDragon193
07-09-2015, 04:24 PM
Can we have a list of places selling nice sg/thai food in Bangkok? :D

There was a thread called "Eating in Bangkok" but the Moderator merged it with Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco thread.
The old info can be found from page 1 onward and could be outdated unless someone open a new thread.

vbkk
07-09-2015, 06:47 PM
There was a thread called "Eating in Bangkok" but the Moderator merged it with Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco thread.
The old info can be found from page 1 onward and could be outdated unless someone open a new thread.

Kind of outdated. Maybe those veterans in Bangkok can share where they go for good food in Bangkok. :D

Let me contribute one. Boon Tong Kiat Singapore Chicken Rice @ Thonglor soi 14. ;)

This one over rated and not really nice. Any other places ?:D

Treemon99
07-09-2015, 06:49 PM
Let me contribute one. Boon Tong Kiat Singapore Chicken Rice @ Thonglor soi 14. ;)

I prefer Hok Dee Chicken Rice at Mengjai.......... Their chicken rice, braised chicken leg hor fun n char siew must try.......... Sambalacha Cafe at I'm Park Chula Soi 22 serves good nasi lemak, mee rebus, mee pok ta n hokkien mee though some items r daily specials.......... At the same mall, there is ya kun too............

vbkk
07-09-2015, 07:29 PM
I prefer Hok Dee Chicken Rice at Mengjai.......... Their chicken rice, braised chicken leg hor fun n char siew must try.......... Sambalacha Cafe at I'm Park Chula Soi 22 serves good nasi lemak, mee rebus, mee pok ta n hokkien mee though some items r daily specials.......... At the same mall, there is ya kun too............

Can bring me go? My treat. Or can provide more specific address. I seldom venture all the way till there. :D

vbkk
07-09-2015, 07:47 PM
Actually owner wanna to imitate the Boon Tong Kee famous Chicken rice but of course fail. But better than yellow chicken rice right.

Yeah I'm park chula, got great dishes. And I'm surprised Ya Kun also there. Up you before using 88088, but I up you again using now 55055. ;)

Never up me? No need up me lah. Bring me go eat better. Where is this "I'm park chula? Got local Sg dishes huh? Let's go leh. :D

yinyang
07-09-2015, 08:22 PM
On sinkie makan, isn't there toast box in basement T21 (and some other places).
Also T21 has the fancy Tim Ho Wan dim sum place

ahtecklim
08-09-2015, 01:24 PM
On sinkie makan, isn't there toast box in basement T21 (and some other places).
Also T21 has the fancy Tim Ho Wan dim sum place

The only tim ho wan that is nice is in HK. Even the sg branch not nice and overpriced

TonyCheong2
08-09-2015, 06:32 PM
Yesterday I sms to one SBF Ah Pek to go watch opposition rally but no response from him. :cool:

Maybe he is PAP grassroots sah ka dulan boh hiew me.
55555. :p

yinyang
08-09-2015, 09:02 PM
...sms to one SBF Ah Pek to go watch opposition rally but no response from him.... Maybe he is PAP grassroots sah ka dulan boh hiew me.
No prizes to guess who :D

Busy with istana's harem here before 9-11?:p Pics courtesy of other Kopitiam's forum's contribution

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y525/yypb/Mobile%20Uploads/484A40A6-6B6A-41F0-B8B3-810538FD415C_zpshhqfzu9f.jpg (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/yypb/media/Mobile%20Uploads/484A40A6-6B6A-41F0-B8B3-810538FD415C_zpshhqfzu9f.jpg.html)

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y525/yypb/Mobile%20Uploads/97C55825-7AED-4459-BEF3-A0A8DDE7D4E1_zpskgkwviqs.jpg (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/yypb/media/Mobile%20Uploads/97C55825-7AED-4459-BEF3-A0A8DDE7D4E1_zpskgkwviqs.jpg.html)

TonyCheong2
08-09-2015, 10:28 PM
No prizes to guess who

Busy with istana's harem here before 9-11? Pics courtesy of other Kopitiam's forum's contribution.

555 you also know which Ah Pek I'm talking about. :p
You think he dare to admit he's PAP grassroots sah ka meh? :D

Nice posters indeed!
I got turned on by Cheryl Loh when I heard her giving speech in Bahasa Melayu the other night! :o :p

yinyang
09-09-2015, 03:16 PM
http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y525/yypb/Mobile%20Uploads/EF3456D0-EC67-4A55-9F63-DFB948B25470_zpsgnprhfpk.jpg (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/yypb/media/Mobile%20Uploads/EF3456D0-EC67-4A55-9F63-DFB948B25470_zpsgnprhfpk.jpg.html)

Treemon99
10-09-2015, 01:07 AM
. IMO Ya kun bread better than toast box. Maybe they peng the bread better. ;)

Agree....... I prefer the crisp of ya kun peng roti........ Even their kopi o taste nicer........... Champions bar on Sukhumvit Soi 11 is having a singapore lunch buffet every sunday from 12-3pm........ The curry puff n hei mee muz try........ Further out of bangkok, a short drive away from IMPACT Mueng Thong Thani at Bond Street Road, theres a singapore restaurant called Chuan Kitchen run by a nice singaporean lady........ Can find almost every "singaporean" food on the menu...., the bak kut teh muz whack though distance might b hassle........

TonyCheong2
10-09-2015, 02:12 PM
Bro yinyang,

555 that SBF Ah Pek pretend never see my post. :p

Today cooling off day so many people come out post.
All in trench holes standing by for tomorrow's offensive! :D

EMPOWER YOUR COCK! :eek: :p

yinyang
10-09-2015, 08:57 PM
http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y525/yypb/Mobile%20Uploads/B75CB966-22BD-41EF-9E5F-FEA84ECFB579_zpsrw07wkpm.jpg (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/yypb/media/Mobile%20Uploads/B75CB966-22BD-41EF-9E5F-FEA84ECFB579_zpsrw07wkpm.jpg.html)

yinyang
10-09-2015, 09:03 PM
... cooling off day so many people come out post. All in trench holes standing by for tomorrow's offensive!
EMPOWER YOUR COCK!

Hope you guys don't mind taking a dig, very topical, especially tmrw :p No offence to either supporters
To forumers flying back after doing your stint in LOS, welcome back to tiny red dot (oh I meant planet earth)

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y525/yypb/Mobile%20Uploads/70AC6082-3FC6-4716-8813-7B64B022A29E_zps7vqvaeia.jpg (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/yypb/media/Mobile%20Uploads/70AC6082-3FC6-4716-8813-7B64B022A29E_zps7vqvaeia.jpg.html)

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y525/yypb/Mobile%20Uploads/B7079A0B-3B27-4C6E-9FF9-D499E2CB35C5_zpsgykpwjdl.jpg (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/yypb/media/Mobile%20Uploads/B7079A0B-3B27-4C6E-9FF9-D499E2CB35C5_zpsgykpwjdl.jpg.html)

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y525/yypb/Mobile%20Uploads/C8E6F5F0-9937-44C0-BCF2-730F5FBF4676_zpsrxxjh83i.jpg (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/yypb/media/Mobile%20Uploads/C8E6F5F0-9937-44C0-BCF2-730F5FBF4676_zpsrxxjh83i.jpg.html)

TonyCheong2
10-09-2015, 09:36 PM
Bro yinyang nice pics! :D

The 打小人 video you watch liao? :eek: :p

beerlao
13-09-2015, 06:56 AM
Visa news

Starting yesterday, All Thai-Cambodia Border has stopped giving 15/30 days visa exempt stamp. Those with Mutiple Entries Visa are asked to go exit and enter via air border and visa runners with no proper visa have to now get a proper visa at the Thai Embassy. 1 Thai-Cambodia border allows those with valid Double Entry TR and Mutiple Entries Non Immigrant Visas to exit and enter so as to activate their second entry visa etc.

No written restrictions on number of Tourist Visas one can get at this point but some have a maximum 3 Tourist Visa rule. Immigration country-wide have also been actively refusing entry to individuals with numerous Tourist Visas for a prolong period of time.

Visitors with a history of 6 or more entries (each more than 10 days) into Thailand will be flagged out by system. Your entry will depends on IO. Please do have proof of financials, hotel and onward flight to support your stay as Tourist.

Look forward to tighter visa regulations but for genuine tourists, nothing to fear. Those working or living in Thailand without proper visa, time to get 1 now before even tighter requirements kicks in. :o

Soi6
13-09-2015, 11:03 PM
Visa news...
Look forward to tighter visa regulations but for genuine tourists, nothing to fear. Those working or living in Thailand without proper visa, time to get 1 now before even tighter requirements kicks in. :o

Good info bro beerlao..

So lets say a person wishes to stay in Thailand for a year with multiple reentries..what would you recommend apart from ED or B visas?

beerlao
13-09-2015, 11:11 PM
The question on carrying passport or not?

There was a statement issued sometime last year regarding the need to carry passport at all times for Tourists in Thailand. While there is some clarification that a copy of the passport, departure card and visa stamp will be enough someone got fine THB 500 for not having forms of identification with him. An official receipt was issued so it goes to the correct book not pocket. :p

In light of the Ratchaprasong Incident, the police are interested to see your passport and visa stamp. While there is no official statement on this, if one is caught in a situation during a check that you do not have a passport with you or the officer insist on your original passport and not photocopies, you can request to go back to the police station with him and get someone to bring your original passport to the station. Or if he decides to fine you, pay the fine on the spot.

For this period of time, it is good to have original passport with you to save all inconvenience especially if venturing out late at night where roadblocks are set almost everywhere.

I was stopped at a roadblock last night. I presented my Thai Drivers License but was asked to present my passport too. Clearly, I saw the officer checking the ID page and my visa stamp.

This was the official receipt given for not having proper identification document.

http://static.thaivisa.com/forum/uploads/monthly_09_2015/post-232208-0-06285700-1442085806.jpg

beerlao
13-09-2015, 11:44 PM
Good info bro beerlao..

So lets say a person wishes to stay in Thailand for a year with multiple reentries..what would you recommend apart from ED or B visas?

Only 2 options bro Soi6. Above 50 years old, Non O-A retirement visa, below 50 Non O marriage visa. Married and above 50, choice is yours. Caution, for marriage visa if something happens to the marriage i.e divorce, the visa will no longer be valid once a divorce cert is issued.

Just a note, Vientiane does not issue Mutiple Entries Non Immigrant visa so got to head to Savannakhet.

The other option would be Thai Elite Visa. 5 years THB 500,000.

Soi6
13-09-2015, 11:55 PM
Only 2 options bro Soi6. Above 50 years old, Non O-A retirement visa, below 50 Non O marriage visa. Married and above 50, choice is yours. Caution, for marriage visa if something happens to the marriage i.e divorce, the visa will no longer be valid once a divorce cert is issued.

Just a note, Vientiane does not issue Mutiple Entries Non Immigrant visa so got to head to Savannakhet.

The other option would be Thai Elite Visa. 5 years THB 500,000.

I heard by October Thailand may introduce a new 6 month tourist visa. Cost is reportedly 5000 baht with multiple reentries. No more the rubbish 90 days within 6 mths.

If that is true..then sinkies with visa exempts can just keep going in and out on a tourist visa..as long as via air.

All too complicated for me..

TonyCheong2
14-09-2015, 12:49 AM
In light of the Ratchaprasong Incident, the police are interested to see your passport and visa stamp. While there is no official statement on this, if one is caught in a situation during a check that you do not have a passport with you or the officer insist on your original passport and not photocopies, you can request to go back to the police station with him and get someone to bring your original passport to the station. Or if he decides to fine you, pay the fine on the spot.

As I've mentioned many times before.
No matter what carry your original passport with you at all times.

The useless Thai police have a good track record of coming out all kinds of ideas to milk you! :p

beerlao
14-09-2015, 12:52 AM
I heard by October Thailand may introduce a new 6 month tourist visa. Cost is reportedly 5000 baht with multiple reentries. No more the rubbish 90 days within 6 mths.

If that is true..then sinkies with visa exempts can just keep going in and out on a tourist visa..as long as via air.

All too complicated for me..

I reported earlier also in this forum that a new 6 month Mutiple Entries Tourist Visa would be rolled out. However, there have been no further news on this visa and it remains uncertain whether the proposal would be submitted to cabinet for endorsement. In light of the Ratchaprasong Incident, there have been much scrutiny on Tourist Visas and Tourist Exempt Stamps. I have got word things would be much clearer in October.

The 90 days in 6 months rule is bullcrap. Under Immigration Act, there is no limit as to how many one can get for visa exempt but discretion falls within IO to refused entry on basis if he thinks you are not a genuine tourist and many IOs now are very careful in stamping especially for passport holders with a long history of Tourist Visas and Visa Exempt.

If you are looking towards Tourist Visa for a year stay and no longer than that, follow this;

Come via air - 30 days visa exempt FOC
Extend at Immigration for another 30 days
Then visit Vientiane for 60 days Single Entry TR
Extend at Immigration again for 30 days
This gives you about 5 months.

Go to Vientiane again for 2nd 60 days Single Entry TR
Extend at Immigration for 30 days
Then Vientiane for 3rd and last 60 days Single Entry TR
Extend at Immigration for 30 days
This gves you another 6 months.
Effectively this pattern would give you 11 months.

Note, at your 3rd Single Entry TR, Vientiane would issue a red stamp so to avoid the red stamp, go to Savannakhet instead like I advised vbkk.

You can pm me to check the current situation at the time when you are about to renew your current visa or call any visa agency to enquire. Cheers.

beerlao
14-09-2015, 08:34 AM
Latest Visa News!

Thai-Cambodia border will stamp 15/30 days visa exempt stamp only if you have stayed on Visa exempt for less than 90days in a calendar year. If you do not meet the requirement, land border is effectively out. Get a Tourist Visa or do a visa run via air ( 50-50 chances) :o

naemlo
14-09-2015, 03:50 PM
Just came back to BKK... airport custom smooth as silk.

TonyCheong2
14-09-2015, 03:57 PM
Just came back to BKK... airport custom smooth as silk.

Tourist arrivals confirm plunge after Bangkok bombings.

beerlao
15-09-2015, 12:19 AM
Visa Update!

This evening, was informed by Thai Immigration that borders at Cambodia will revert back and stick to the initial rule. No 15/30 days visa exempt stamp at Thai-Cambodia border. They will only allow those with valid Tourist visas or Multiple Entries Non Immigrant Visa to do their second, third activation stamp.

Effectively, this also affects those who wish to travel to Thailand from Cambodia via land border. Either you get a Thai Tourist visa before hand or fly into Thailand from Cambodia via air.

My many years dealing with Thai Immigration, this time round they seems to be real serious and more crackdowns to expect on Tourists working in Thailand, "Bogus" students etc.

naemlo
15-09-2015, 12:52 PM
Tourist arrivals confirm plunge after Bangkok bombings.

I using fast track. :D MILF officer just asked, how long am I going to be in BKK. My answer dunno. She asked me look into the cam then stamped my passport.

Still a lot of prc shouting around.

TonyCheong2
15-09-2015, 03:18 PM
Still a lot of prc shouting around.

You mean PRCs kpkb amongst themselves while waiting at the normal lanes?
5555 normal lah. :D

beerlao
15-09-2015, 04:59 PM
It's official on mainstream media. :o
See below article.

Source and Credit to Bangkok Post

Immigration police at land border crossings have now stopped giving entry stamps to foreigners who exit and immediately return to Thailand to extend their stay for 15-30 days on visa runs.

"The order is not new. Originally, officers were authorised to consider giving permits. But in this current situation of heightened security, all officers have to step up restrictions," said an official at the Immigration Bureau.

Many foreigners regularly go on visa runs to Cambodia and return through the Sa Kaeo immigration checkpoint, he said.

"Some foreigners do not even go themselves, but get illegal networks to obtain the entry stamp for them," the source said, adding the government has cracked down on the border-run syndicates, prompting them to change tactics.

Now the networks provide a one-day tour for foreigners to the Cambodian town of Poi Pet, so they can re-enter Thailand afterwards with permission to stay for another 15-30 days.

Law enforcement on these types of activities will intensify, said the source. From now on, foreigners who are re-entering Thailand will be screened rigorously.

They will need to provide information about their accommodation, tour company or other details to confirm they are in the country to travel as tourists.

The measure is likely to block scores of foreigners from re-entering Thailand through Sa Kaeo. Those wishing to enter Thailand from Cambodia will have to go to Phnom Penh to apply for a visa at the Thai embassy.

The police investigation into the bomb blasts at Erawan shrine on Aug 17 and the Sathon pier on Aug 18 discovered immigration police were bribed by an illegal network linked to the perpetrators.

The issue prompted national police chief Pol Gen Somyot Poompunmuang to call a meeting with the heads of immigration checkpoints on Sept 7, and was followed by a reshuffle in immigration police staff.

"The immigration police are coming under intense scrutiny," said another high-ranking official at the bureau.

Some army-backed officers were moved to head up the checkpoints in the recent reshuffle.

Pol Gen Somyot is now wrestling to oust bureau commissioner Pol Lt Gen Sakda Chuenpakdee, who allegedly failed to follow the government order to transfer officers linked to Rohingya traffickers out of his jurisdiction.

Pol Gen Somyot also handed out a report exposing the unlawful practices of immigration police under the command of Pol Gen Sakda, such as allegedly accepting 300-500 baht bribes from foreigners cutting the queue to apply for visas at Suvarnabhumi airport, the source said.

The practice is said to make about two million baht in profit for the immigration police every day.

"Pol Gen Somyot aims to destroy the treasure trove plundered by the bureau," the source said.

NarakMakMak
16-09-2015, 09:45 AM
bros, any outings in the next few days?

youmifen
16-09-2015, 05:00 PM
Hi bros

I'm going Bangkok in late October for 5 days 4 nights, 2nd timer. Any good suggestion on where to go? Like praying in temple (maybe getting a tattoo there as well), night markets, shop (other than Chatuchak, Platinum Mall), makan and clubs/disco.

Thanks in advance

naemlo
16-09-2015, 08:07 PM
I'm going Bangkok in late October for 5 days 4 nights, 2nd timer. Any good suggestion on where to go? Like praying in temple (maybe getting a tattoo there as well), night markets, shop (other than Chatuchak, Platinum Mall), makan and clubs/disco.

If u are the person in your avatar, I will provide free service and drive u around.

oshkosh
17-09-2015, 11:43 PM
Hi bros

Thanks in advance
go railway night market. at srinakarin.

beerlao
18-09-2015, 10:03 AM
Those who are wish to activate their second or third entry of their valid visas, strongly advised to do so via air. Many confusion at land borders. Some allow some refuse. They will stamp you out but when you come in, they will say sorry cannot. You find yourself stuck at a land border in Cambodia even if you stayed one or two nights in Cambodia. :o Many visa agencies have withdrawn their daily trip to Cambodia because of this but we expect more clarification after end September.

Those who want to do a Tourist Visa or Non Immigrant Visa, do note queues will be longer than expected. Both at Vientiane and Savannakhet because many Laotians rushing to do their visas to Thailand too. Note embassy/ consulate stop accepting visa application once they are over limit. And the issue of visa is at discretion of the embassy/consulate. For Non Immigrant Visa application, please get your paperwork right. It is ok to have more than less. For Tourist Visa application, if you are applying for 4th TR, please bring your proof of financials, and ticket out of Thailand via air. You will be asked for it either at embassy and or border. :o

Naka_Timo
18-09-2015, 04:21 PM
Hi bros

Thanks in advance

I not sure will this help a not. If tattoo u can go kao shan area. Alot tattoo shop at that area..

Disco, maybe stratch dog, RCA or Oxyn.

That roughly all i know, maybe other bro who frequent there can give u better suggestion.

TonyCheong2
18-09-2015, 06:33 PM
Those who are wish to activate their second or third entry of their valid visas, strongly advised to do so via air. Many confusion at land borders. Some allow some refuse. They will stamp you out but when you come in, they will say sorry cannot. You find yourself stuck at a land border in Cambodia even if you stayed one or two nights in Cambodia. :o Many visa agencies have withdrawn their daily trip to Cambodia because of this but we expect more clarification after end September.

Those who want to do a Tourist Visa or Non Immigrant Visa, do note queues will be longer than expected. Both at Vientiane and Savannakhet because many Laotians rushing to do their visas to Thailand too. Note embassy/ consulate stop accepting visa application once they are over limit. And the issue of visa is at discretion of the embassy/consulate. For Non Immigrant Visa application, please get your paperwork right. It is ok to have more than less. For Tourist Visa application, if you are applying for 4th TR, please bring your proof of financials, and ticket out of Thailand via air. You will be asked for it either at embassy and or border. :o

5555 you no scared people accuse you as agent arh? :eek:

These few days post so many visa info. :p

vbkk
18-09-2015, 06:53 PM

Those who want to do a Tourist Visa or Non Immigrant Visa, do note queues will be longer than expected. Both at Vientiane and Savannakhet because many Laotians rushing to do their visas to Thailand too. Note embassy/ consulate stop accepting visa application once they are over limit. And the issue of visa is at discretion of the embassy/consulate. For Non Immigrant Visa application, please get your paperwork right. It is ok to have more than less. For Tourist Visa application, if you are applying for 4th TR, please bring your proof of financials, and ticket out of Thailand via air. You will be asked for it either at embassy and or border.

Thanks for the update ;)

5555 you no scared people accuse you as agent arh?

These few days post so many visa info.

I think he providing good info for many bros out there including me. :D

yinyang
18-09-2015, 09:11 PM
..he providing good info for many bros out there including me
5555 you no scared people accuse you as agent arh?
He has been straight with his intel and visa info (useful for forummers), validated by press release.

Don't think there are detractors to doubt his intentions. Except maybe for some who maybe are paranoid

Also, something I've been meaning to say outright but never got around it. The revamped LOS section is now for the better -minus all the angst and backbiting, which deterred contributions and noobs. So what if some new threads are with less eyeballs (views). At worse, they will just die a natural death. Think some of you will know what I meant (or who I was referring to)

beerlao
19-09-2015, 12:01 AM
Thanks for the update ;)

I think he providing good info for many bros out there including me. :D

He has been straight with his intel and visa info (useful for forummers), validated by press release.

Don't think there are detractors to doubt his intentions. Except maybe for some who maybe are paranoid

Thanks yinyang, you brought up my point. :o

Immigration recently requires all visitors to fill in their phone number in arrival card. Does not matter home-where you come from or local Thai number. This is a long time practice at some of the land borders but recently the air check points have also adopted it. There is no box for phone number in the arrival card so you just write below the DOB box.

naemlo
22-09-2015, 12:20 PM
Wow TCSS so quiet. Let me TCSS a bit...

Recently a SG friend pays me monthly 5000 thb to look after 2 condo units he owns. 1 unit rented out to a couple, another for his tirak to stay. Easy job, just ask the couple, transfer the rental to my Thai bank account while I transfer the rental in SG to my friend.

Any other easy job for me? :D

vbkk
22-09-2015, 12:44 PM

Recently a SG friend pays me monthly 5000 thb to look after 2 condo units he owns. 1 unit rented out to a couple, another for his tirak to stay. Easy job, just ask the couple, transfer the rental to my Thai bank account while I transfer the rental in SG to my friend.

Hopefully u are also not "taking special care" of his tirak while he's away. :D

naemlo
22-09-2015, 12:47 PM
Hopefully u are also not "taking special care" of his tirak while he's away. :D

I dun want to be sperm bro :D

Soi6
22-09-2015, 01:08 PM
I dun want to be sperm bro :D

Ask your friend buy condo in Pattaya lah..I can oso take care.:D

Anyway..got news of new 6 month tourist visa. Bro beerlao maybe can comment..I saw on Thaivisa.

beerlao
22-09-2015, 02:00 PM

Your friend too generous to pay you THB 5,000 just to faciliate the rental payment to him. :p

I pay my SIL THB 350 every time she cleans the condo I rent out on airbnb. :o

beerlao
22-09-2015, 02:16 PM
Ask your friend buy condo in Pattaya lah..I can oso take care.:D

Anyway..got news of new 6 month tourist visa. Bro beerlao maybe can comment..I saw on Thaivisa.

MFA Thailand has issued an official notice on this, suppose to start Nov 13. THB 5,000 for 6 months and maximum stay each time 60 days. Like I reported before here, it works exactly the same like a Triple Entry TR Visa but you can go in and out of the Kingdom without having to apply for re-entry permit for that 6 months period.

Extension of stay at Immigration for this visa probably only once for 30 days after the end of 6 months period. Requirements and restrictions not known at this moment but I will update once my sources in MFA and Immigration inform me. :o

Soi6
22-09-2015, 02:40 PM
MFA Thailand has issued an official notice on this, suppose to start Nov 13. THB 5,000 for 6 months and maximum stay each time 60 days. Like I reported before here, it works exactly the same like a Triple Entry TR Visa but you can go in and out of the Kingdom without having to apply for re-entry permit for that 6 months period.

Extension of stay at Immigration for this visa probably only once for 30 days after the end of 6 months period. Requirements and restrictions not known at this moment but I will update once my sources in MFA and Immigration inform me. :o

If its really multiple reentry then I think good deal. I will even ditch my current ED visa as have to report to school 4 times a week.

Above that have to pay immigration 3000 baht every 3 mths renewal. Also 1000 baht every reentry.

I prefer this way as most likely need not see the immigration officer too many times. Only till I can apply a proper retirement visa next year.;)

yinyang
22-09-2015, 05:44 PM
Throw in my small Pimp FR intel here, thai related but not in Bkk.

Dropped by in KL over last weekend. Courtesy call on our agg and Danok vet Yokosi (retired so he says):p. With his intimate knowledge of thai scene in KL, he took us to this hfj Pimp (by coincidence in name only to Bkk place?).

Interesting place, recall a KL forumer posted recently. Live Thai band, singers (female and male), dancers (counted 8) and PR gals. PR gals dressed in short sexy kimonos (easy fondling?).

Late crowd after 2300 onwards (live band start 2230) with alleged closing time 0500 :eek:. Tower HH before 2200 only ringgit 99 (sgd30). After 2200, ringgit 125. Hang flowers from ringgit 50.

We left early 2230 after 1st set (not late birds). Lead Thai guitarist very pakwan, and can speak angrit well with smattering cantonese. I didn't do flowers thing, but thought he deserved my remaining thb300 cash. He made a good joke about it and came to our table to humour us. Service by bangla staff was good, and clean toilets (unisex)

Pimp is at Pudu area, opposite Pudu market ...place called Wisma Indah. Place at ground floor shophouse lot. Only thing is the neighboorhood is public kopitiams so you get looked at with strange looks coming out. And ATB street walkers on pavement doing ringgit 70 a pop. Earmark this next time.

Understand that Thai scene in KL is more vibrant than Sg. Possibly due to less stringent immigration.

TonyCheong2
22-09-2015, 05:51 PM
Throw in my small Pimp FR intel here, thai related but not in Bkk.

Pimp is at Pudu area, opposite Pudu market ...place called Wisma Indah. Place at ground floor shophouse lot. Only thing is the neighboorhood is public kopitiams so you get looked at with strange looks coming out. And ATB street walkers on pavement doing ringgit 70 a pop. Earmark this next time.

Have heard about The PIMP clone in Kuala Lumpur.
Much thanks for the insight.
Looks like a good place to chill out when in Kuala Lumpur. :)

ATB means Aqua Thai Babe? :p

yinyang
22-09-2015, 07:05 PM
...heard about The PIMP clone in Kuala Lumpur....Looks like a good place to chill out when in Kuala Lumpur.
ATB means Aqua Thai Babe?
Minus the big membership bar bill. Not in choicest mall area, so 'local' area.

ATB = Ah Tiong Bu (referring to hookers outside on 5 foot way). You been away too long in PRC, dunno the acronym?

Forgot to post my pics (stealth job):p More original than those lifted from webbies :D

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y525/yypb/Mobile%20Uploads/5B9E7669-819D-4DF4-86BC-86CB6DD24C5A_zpsp2efyhrb.jpg (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/yypb/media/Mobile%20Uploads/5B9E7669-819D-4DF4-86BC-86CB6DD24C5A_zpsp2efyhrb.jpg.html)

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y525/yypb/Mobile%20Uploads/CB532632-9171-4C55-9B9D-C256DCA89884_zpsasuzgbxk.jpg (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/yypb/media/Mobile%20Uploads/CB532632-9171-4C55-9B9D-C256DCA89884_zpsasuzgbxk.jpg.html)

jimfairy
22-09-2015, 08:03 PM

ATB = Ah Tiong Bu (referring to hookers outside on 5 foot way). You been away too long in PRC, dunno the acronym?

Will jio u there again ok...:)

TonyCheong2
22-09-2015, 08:28 PM

I like "local" places. :)

Wow looks like I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone!
In this case poke 2 pussies with 1 cock 555!

RM70/S$23 per pop!
Hope not super MILF type! :eek:

Forgot to post my pics (stealth job). More original than those lifted from webbies.

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y525/yypb/Mobile%20Uploads/CB532632-9171-4C55-9B9D-C256DCA89884_zpsasuzgbxk.jpg (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/yypb/media/Mobile%20Uploads/CB532632-9171-4C55-9B9D-C256DCA89884_zpsasuzgbxk.jpg.html)

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/icon/facebook_like_zpsrs7eu7xq.png

beerlao
23-09-2015, 12:11 AM
If its really multiple reentry then I think good deal. I will even ditch my current ED visa as have to report to school 4 times a week.

Above that have to pay immigration 3000 baht every 3 mths renewal. Also 1000 baht every reentry.

I prefer this way as most likely need not see the immigration officer too many times. Only till I can apply a proper retirement visa next year.;)

Yes bro, ED is the most lei chey visa. It has become more lei chey with the new procedures in place.

How come you pay THB 3,000 for your 3 monthly renewal bro? By book, you should only pay THB 1,900 unless you using an agency service. :p

You will get a 15 day consideration stamp. You suppose to attend school for 8 hours a week, 4 times a week of 2 hours lesson. If all good, you return at the end of your 15 days extension and get a 75 days extension.

At Jomtien, they start to ask people for lease agreement, a form from landlord to say you stay in his property and a witness to prove you are staying where you declare to stay. If you are the landlord, a witness is still necessary. Better check with your school for the latest procedures on your next extension.

Some lucky ones might be chosen for a language interview when you go immigration for the balance 75 days extension. I had a guy who failed.. Not granted extension and visa cancelled. Now stuck in Phnom Penh waiting for an interview for his TR visa. Obviously he is sleeping in class because when I ask the officer who interviewed him why he fail, the reason was simple. He could not tell the officer in Thai how to get to his condo just next to a BTS. :o

Francis85
23-09-2015, 01:25 PM
Anyone in thai, will be there to be confirm maybe tomorrow.......

beerlao
23-09-2015, 07:22 PM
Some recent changes to visa matters..

a. Those staying in the kingdom more than 90 days, please do your 90 days reporting. They start to fine people heftly. If you rent a property, make sure your landlord also do his or her part in reporting you to immigration staying at his or her property. If your landlord does not do so, when you report for 90 days reporting, immigration will not accept and they will fine you if you lapse the reporting period. Immigration starts to cross check and reference now. :o

b. ED visa holders now can extend only up to 1 year. After which you have to go to embassy/consulate and apply for new ED and start the process of extension again. New requirements at some immigration, please check with your local school as it varies between the immigration offices.

c. Those wish to get the new METR with history of back to back TRs and or visa exempt for past 1 year, please leave the kingdom and come back in with a clean "state". Some rules will prevent this new visa from people abusing it and living in the kingdom with it.

d. Thai Cambodian borders still not stamping visa exempt. 26 or 27 Sept would have more information.

Anybody doing visa run in Vientiane now? I am sitting by a bar overlooking the mekong river having a cold beerlao now. :o

Francis85
29-09-2015, 12:50 PM
How's everybody doing ?

fleaz
01-10-2015, 12:52 AM
Check with u guys
How do usually send $ back to sg?
Bank account internet tt? Or western uion?
All thai bank tsf rate same n charge same?
Im currently using uob thailand

choptsick
01-10-2015, 05:34 PM
Any bros at bangkok? Gonna be here for 1 night. Maybe can chiong together?

JacqueMerlin
01-10-2015, 08:29 PM

Going over next Friday And will be there over the weekend.

jimfairy
02-10-2015, 07:27 PM

Y only one night? Not enough la... Got many places to bring u around ok..:p

tin77
03-10-2015, 01:36 PM
Take note guys for those heading towards other provinces.

http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-among-32-provinces-on-flood-alert-54372.php

TonyCheong2
03-10-2015, 04:09 PM

Thanks for the warning.
Not a good time to go to certain provinces of Thailand this week.

Up you my 1 humble rep point! :)

beerlao
03-10-2015, 04:22 PM

Flooding everywhere after this morning heavy downpour. I landed in DMK this morning and was stuck at Vibhavadi Rangsit Road for more than an hour.

Those travelling to Thailand, be prepared for heavy downpours this coming week. :o

TonyCheong2
03-10-2015, 05:41 PM
Flooding everywhere after this morning heavy downpour. I landed in DMK this morning and was stuck at Vibhavadi Rangsit Road for more than an hour.

Those travelling to Thailand, be prepared for heavy downpours this coming week. :o

This is bad!
Even Bangkok is affected! :eek:

naemlo
03-10-2015, 06:11 PM
This is bad!
Even Bangkok is affected! :eek:

This is norm... every year it happens. Thais are used to this. When it rains for hours, it will flood. The govt can't or dun bother to do anything. It is taking this a yearly raining season like countries taking snow as winter. :D

TonyCheong2
03-10-2015, 06:28 PM
This is norm... every year it happens. Thais are used to this. When it rains for hours, it will flood. The govt can't or dun bother to do anything. It is taking this a yearly raining season like countries taking snow as winter. :D

Thailand experience floods like how Singapore/Malaysia experience haze anually. :p

naemlo
03-10-2015, 08:32 PM
Another man bites the dust because of a Thai ger....

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/716828/russian-man-found-hanged-in-jomtien

tin77
04-10-2015, 01:36 PM

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/716828/russian-man-found-hanged-in-jomtien

sometimes really cannot explain why.
dont know is it love , naive or is it black magic......

naemlo
04-10-2015, 01:52 PM
dont know is it love , naive or is it black magic......

Stupidity and non street smart.

jimfairy
04-10-2015, 02:56 PM

Nbzzz la... Ppl gone already.. Not stupid ok.. Juz over infatuation... RIP!!!!:(

TonyCheong2
04-10-2015, 02:59 PM

THB600,000 for holiday trip! :eek:

Kena con almost finish by Thai tirak! :mad:

dont know is it love, naive or is it black magic......

Everyone will go through the initial Thai gong tao stage.
After paying tuition fees either you come out as a stronger and wiser man or continue to be a sad fuck. :cool:

This Russian man was alone in a foreign land without emotional support from family members and end up doing something extreme.

Treemon99
04-10-2015, 04:58 PM
Everyone will go through the initial Thai gong tao stage.
After paying tuition fees either you come out as a stronger and wiser man or continue to be a sad fuck. :cool:

This Russian man was alone in a foreign land without emotional support from family members and end up doing something extreme.

Agree with u bro.......... Its a sad ending but haizzzzz he is not the first n will not be the last.............. :(

TonyCheong2
04-10-2015, 06:16 PM
Agree with u bro.......... Its a sad ending but haizzzzz he is not the first n will not be the last.............. :(

Unfortunately I don't think he has a cheongster support group to trash out his agony.
Kena con money plus heart broken.

Some Thai puyings sibei really the jai dum and jai rai.
I ever see many examples plus pay tuition fees before. :mad:

RIP to this Russian uncle. :(

NarakMakMak
04-10-2015, 07:35 PM
Anyone out to watch EPL games tonight?

tin77
06-10-2015, 05:12 PM
Gg out to play. Need to understand play means pay n forget. One or two days then forget it.Not pay n go deeper into it. Understand that sometimes feelings cnt ctrl. But haiz.....try to avoid fallin into it...

TonyCheong2
06-10-2015, 09:38 PM
Gg out to play. Need to understand play means pay n forget. One or two days then forget it.Not pay n go deeper into it. Understand that sometimes feelings cnt ctrl. But haiz.....try to avoid fallin into it...

Very hard to control when love is in the air (mostly one sided from guy) due to KC by puying. :o

beerlao
07-10-2015, 08:07 AM
Thai Visa Situation Update

1. Still no visa exempt possible at Thai-Cambodian borders

2. Retirement visa, go to Vientiane. Savannakhet not friendly for Retirement Visa.

3. Marriage or Dependent Visa, go to Savannakhet. Mutiple entries "o" possible, no proof of funds needed. Vientiane like wise but only Single Entry. Penang ok but need to show mininum THB 100,000 funds

4. Tourist Visas, Vientiane if no red stamp, Savannakhet if red stamp on passport. Both embassy/ consulate return to business as normal. No more overcrowding situation.

5. New METV status quo. No new update

6. Those who stayed in the Kingdom continuously for period of more than 90 days and missed 90-days reporting, THB 2,000 fine :o

naemlo
08-10-2015, 02:10 PM
Thai cheongsters must be very busy with life. :D I am too free so TCSS here.

Bright sunny day... too hot.

naemlo
08-10-2015, 04:56 PM
KPO news....

1) A 26 years old Singaporean guy was caught taking drug with his Maxim model gf....

2) An entertainment girl who works in Ratchada area was saved by the authority when she jumped down from her condo. She was high on drug....

TCSS.... :D

TonyCheong2
08-10-2015, 06:31 PM
Thai cheongsters must be very busy with life. I am too free so TCSS here.

Mai sad. :(

I TCSS with you. :D

1) A 26 years old Singaporean guy was caught taking drug with his Maxim model gf....

Any more details on this? :cool:
KPO also. :p

beerlao
08-10-2015, 06:42 PM
Any more details on this? :cool:
KPO also. :p

Some pictures from Thai website. :ohttp://www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9580000113062

TonyCheong2
08-10-2015, 10:59 PM
Some pictures from Thai website. :ohttp://www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9580000113062

Looks like ladyboy to me leh! :eek:

Boobs are confirm fake. :D

http://mpics.manager.co.th/pics/Images/558000011704501.JPEG

naemlo
08-10-2015, 11:22 PM
Looks like ladyboy to me leh! :eek:

Boobs are confirm fake. :D

Super ugly... :D

TonyCheong2
08-10-2015, 11:40 PM
Super ugly... :D

http://mpics.manager.co.th/pics/Images/558000011704504.JPEG
With make-up.

http://mpics.manager.co.th/pics/Images/558000011704505.JPEG
Without make-up! :eek:

naemlo
08-10-2015, 11:57 PM
Without make-up! :eek:

That was why I always say..... when u wake up in the morning, u will get a shock, why a ghost beside u. :D

I know a few FHM gers... if they remove their make up and walk on the street, they are just another ordinary ger.

I still prefer Thai gers with little make up. Once she put on thick make up, I will give 90% discount.

TonyCheong2
09-10-2015, 01:32 AM
That was why I always say..... when u wake up in the morning, u will get a shock, why a ghost beside u. :D

That was why I always say..... when you bring a puying back to your hotel room better bonk first, shower later. :D

EasyLover
09-10-2015, 07:38 AM
That was why I always say..... when you bring a puying back to your hotel room better bonk first, shower later. :D

Way to chiong like a expert Bro

TonyCheong2
09-10-2015, 03:01 PM
Way to chiong like a expert Bro

Doing my part to share info and experience. ;)

Sometimes kacau some regulars here for good fun measure. :p

beerlao
12-10-2015, 10:45 PM
Update on the new METV..

It will require proof of funds and accomodation.

Different embassies different funds requirements like in France it is requiring 6000 Euros in bank account for 6 months and in Singapore SGD 8000 in bank account for 6 months. Singapore also requires Letter of Employment.

Double and Triple Entry is likely to phase out with this Multiple Entry Tourist Visa. No confirmation yet but will update.

Vientiane and Savannakhet has yet come back with their requirements but insider source tells me it is likely to be the same. Huge funds and Accomodation proof. :o

vbkk
13-10-2015, 01:17 AM
Update on the new METV..

It will require proof of funds and accomodation.

Different embassies different funds requirements like in France it is requiring 6000 Euros in bank account for 6 months and in Singapore SGD 8000 in bank account for 6 months. Singapore also requires Letter of Employment.

Double and Triple Entry is likely to phase out with this Multiple Entry Tourist Visa. No confirmation yet but will update.

Vientiane and Savannakhet has yet come back with their requirements but insider source tells me it is likely to be the same. Huge funds and Accomodation proof. :o

Funds I have but what do u mean by letter of employment ? Working in sg but using tourist visa in Bangkok? :confused:

Will be going savannakhet next week. Check your pm. Thanks.

beerlao
13-10-2015, 01:59 AM
Funds I have but what do u mean by letter of employment ? Working in sg but using tourist visa in Bangkok? :confused:

Will be going savannakhet next week. Check your pm. Thanks.

Yes Thai Embassy in Singapore requires a letter of employment from wherever you work except Thailand.

This is to make sure people do not abuse the METV to live and work in Thailand. :o

PeroPero
13-10-2015, 07:20 PM
Thai cheongsters must be very busy with life. :D I am too free so TCSS here.

Bright sunny day... too hot.

FREE to hold my hand mai :D

TonyCheong2
14-10-2015, 12:44 AM

Make advance appointment with him.
He'll pick you up with his Rolls Royce limousine! :eek: :p

http://www$$$$$10base.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/rolls-royce-phantom-limousine-04.jpg

naemlo
14-10-2015, 01:29 AM

What u want to do? With money will always be free :D

hunterhi
14-10-2015, 01:42 PM
Tai Kor, so next week I CuM alone, got hold hand service for me:D but I m a poor man bo money pay for ur premium service can bo?:p

What u want to do? With money will always be free :D

naemlo
14-10-2015, 03:21 PM
Tai Kor, so next week I CuM alone, got hold hand service for me:D but I m a poor man bo money pay for ur premium service can bo?:p

Then eat yourself :D

yinyang
14-10-2015, 06:50 PM
...next week I CuM alone, got hold hand service for me:D but I m a poor man bo money pay for ur premium service can bo?:p
Then eat yourself :D
Basket, old hand LOS ...still need prof naemlo's gold hand service?:p

happyjoecole
14-10-2015, 07:30 PM
Hi bros.May i know what is the rates of bringing girl out for a night of fun.

TonyCheong2
14-10-2015, 10:50 PM

No choice professor naemlo super old LOS hand. :D

naemlo
14-10-2015, 10:57 PM

No choice professor naemlo super old LOS hand. :D

I always newbie.... :D

xiaomaomi3232
15-10-2015, 04:35 AM
Hi bros.May i know what is the rates of bringing girl out for a night of fun.

abit general, what kind of girl are you into?

if GoGo Bars probably arnd 5-6k LT.

If good girl just bring to RCA, bottle cost and mixers should come up to around 2.5-3k if you are going alone with her.

PleasePCC
15-10-2015, 11:09 AM
I need Bro Naemlo's golden hand for an unforgettable HJ leh....

jimfairy
15-10-2015, 12:33 PM

Wow.. Dint know bro naemlo involved in this type of services too... U must b paying him quite alot ya!!!:D

yinyang
15-10-2015, 01:00 PM
Wow.. naemlo involved in this type of services too... U must b paying him quite alot ya!!!:D
Mutual golden palm service, happy both ends. Contra, no cash changed
Your nick most fitting :eek::p

beerlao
15-10-2015, 07:33 PM
Disappointing news for the new METV..

It can only be applied from the Thai Embassy at your home country.

Sinkies will have to go to Thai Embassy in Singapore to apply for it.

You will need bank statement 6 months worth with minimum SGD 8,000 in it for all 6 months. A letter from your Employer with formal company letter head and stamp from HR as well as your accomodation proof whether hotel bookings or condo/apartment rental contract in your name.

You can stay up to 60 days on each entry and visa is valid for 6 months for SGD 250. :o

Thai Embassy in Singapore is known for it's pickiness and scanning documents to minute details. Unless you have the above documents all in order, else I am very sure it is a waste of time going down to apply for it.

If you have back to back TRs, Thai Embassy in Singapore will surely reject. This I can say in 100% confidence. :o

lp0okm
18-10-2015, 02:50 AM
Sorry to ask this here. Need some advice from fellow bros

I always stayed in Palazzo Hotel n Ratchada but my next trip Nov 6th it is fully booked.

It will be a full sex trip so would like some recommendations which hotel is great (soft bed most important around $80/N)

Sukhumvit area walk to BTS/MRT best.

tried finding info around thai thread but cant seemed to find Tim's thread anymore.

TonyCheong2
18-10-2015, 03:51 PM
I always stayed in Palazzo Hotel n Ratchada but my next trip Nov 6th it is fully booked.

It will be a full sex trip so would like some recommendations which hotel is great (soft bed most important around $80/N)

▌▌▌Bangkok•Nana▐▐▐
Landmark Hotel ★★★★★ Free Wi-Fi
[BTS Station: Nana]

Majestic Suites Hotel ★★★ Free Wi-Fi
[BTS Station: Nana]

▌▌▌Bangkok•Soi Cowboy▐▐▐
Admiral Suites Hotel ★★★ Free Wi-Fi
[BTS Station: Asok/MRT Station: Sukhumvit]

Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 21 ★★★★★ Free Wi-Fi
[BTS Station: Asok/MRT Station: Sukhumvit]

Up you my 1 humble rep point.
Up to you to return the favour or not.
Cheers. :)

lp0okm
18-10-2015, 09:01 PM
thanks ill have a look at the hotels recommended. favor returned :)

BlueDragon193
18-10-2015, 09:13 PM
One of my favourite Thai Dessert...aroy

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k19/KhunBlueDragon/BlueDragon/Thai%20Dessert.jpg (http://s84.photobucket.com/user/KhunBlueDragon/media/BlueDragon/Thai%20Dessert.jpg.html)

Naka_Timo
18-10-2015, 09:23 PM

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k19/KhunBlueDragon/BlueDragon/Thai%20Dessert.jpg (http://s84.photobucket.com/user/KhunBlueDragon/media/BlueDragon/Thai%20Dessert.jpg.html)

wow, aroy mak mak

TonyCheong2
18-10-2015, 10:09 PM
thanks ill have a look at the hotels recommended. favor returned.

Your welcome! :)

Please remember to share your humsup FR after your trip. :D

I forsee in 15 years time I'll be similar to you.
Go Bangkok is to find good food and not good bonk! :eek: :p

Doomas
18-10-2015, 10:53 PM
S15 hotel at Suk soi 15. Motorcycle taxi station downstairs. Stone's throw from Thermae. Soi Cowboy, Asok Station, Terminal 21 and 24-hr Tops supermarket all within a 5 min walk in the same direction.

Sorry to ask this here. Need some advice from fellow bros

tried finding info around thai thread but cant seemed to find Tim's thread anymore.

yinyang
19-10-2015, 12:29 PM
..ill have a look at the hotels recommended.
S15 hotel at Suk soi 15. Motorcycle taxi...Stone's throw from Thermae. Soi Cowboy, Asok Station, Terminal 21
Usually Tim's here will a be a good resource.. but don't see this long time resident advertiser recently?

TC's list and S15 fits the location bill, you'll be spoilt for choice in suk.
But not sure if all listed fits in his 80 budget. For thb2000-2200, can consider Furama Xclusive along Asoke stretch. 10mins walk to Asoke MRT/BTS, and just cross over to SC. Rooms size 32m2, with decent abf. Did this 2X past 3 months.

BlueDragon193
19-10-2015, 01:03 PM
I forsee in 15 years time I'll be similar to you. Go Bangkok is to find good food and not good bonk! :eek: :p

Lol, by then I will need to travel on a tubo jet wheelchair.:D

TonyCheong2
19-10-2015, 02:38 PM
Lol, by then I will need to travel on a turbo jet wheelchair.

Kanasai you want to rush to go where? :confused:
Electric wheelchair not good enough for you?

http://www.customizedmobility.com/images/electric%20wheelchair.jpg

Contact Airbus or Boeing to modify for you loh! :cool: :D

beerlao
27-10-2015, 01:52 AM
Latest immigration and visa developments..

1. METV to be applied only in your country of permanent residence.

2. Proposal for bans on overstayers is being put in consideration again now.

3. General outlook for people using tourist visas to gain long term stay in the kingdom is not good. Consider the Non Immigrant or Elite visas.

4. Proof of residency for extensions of visas is being asked in many immigration offices and a proof of residency must include a rental contract, landlord thai ID and landlord house book registry. For those who owned a property, check with your local Immigration Office. They vary and some require having witnesses with them.

:o

kslogic
29-10-2015, 08:38 PM
Hi all, just arrived in Bangkok for the next few days. If any fellow singkie would like to meet up for drinks or check out bars and MPs together pls drop me a pm.

TonyCheong2
01-11-2015, 04:18 PM
I think the Korean superstar is back as Farang superstar! :eek:

You can see him spamming on the other Thai threads. :p

BlueDragon193
03-11-2015, 11:00 AM
Nice foods @ Oishi Grand Restaurant.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k19/KhunBlueDragon/BlueDragon/OG01.jpg (http://s84.photobucket.com/user/KhunBlueDragon/media/BlueDragon/OG01.jpg.html)

yinyang
03-11-2015, 12:37 PM
Nice foods @ Oishi Grand Restaurant
And so did you try it? Regular Oishi places maybe popular, with buffet pricing. But imho, food quality is so so. You get what you pay for.

BlueDragon193
04-11-2015, 10:52 AM
And so did you try it? Regular Oishi places maybe popular, with buffet pricing. But imho, food quality is so so. You get what you pay for.

Yes, we ate at the SD branch instead of SP and less crowded.
Beside Thai foods, I still prefer Sukishi Charcoal Grill and or Fuji
Restaurant.

yinyang
05-11-2015, 12:34 PM
ate at the SD branch....prefer Sukishi Charcoal Grill and or Fuji Restaurant.
Fuji's popular with masses with presence in most malls. But imho, theirs is over rated and not authentic ..mai aroi, menu like fast food. No offence, over the years in LOS and even for this non foodie here ...sucks.

Better choice in Zen (similar genre) and Kasa chain. Kasa's varied menu is reasonably priced. Of course, we are not comparing with upper end jap specialty restaurants (empty wallet):D

Treemon99
05-11-2015, 02:48 PM
Sushi OO at Childlom Mercury Ville serves good n affordable sushi......... Very fresh ingredients n sushi r made upon order........... :)

BlueDragon193
05-11-2015, 09:54 PM
Pub operator gets three years in jail over Santika fire.
November 5, 2015 6:34 pm

The Supreme Court has overturned the acquittal of an executive of a Bangkok pub that burned down due to exploding fireworks on New Year's Eve seven years ago, resulting in the death of 67 people.
Wisuk Setsawat, executive of White and Brothers (2003), was sentenced to three years in jail after en had already been acquitted by the Appeals Court.

Boonchu Laosihanart, executive of Focus Light, who was responsible for arranging the fireworks, was also sentenced to three years' imprisonment.

The accident took place on the late night of December 31, 2008, at the Santika Pub on Ekkamai Road. Hundreds of people were getting ready to usher in the New Year when the fireworks sparked the fire that engulfed the pub.

Many people were unable to escape the inferno because the venue did not have enough fire exits. The survivors said the pub had no extinguishers and most of the bodies of the victims were found piled up at the doors and windows. Dozens were injured.

The plaintiffs said that the defendants provided no floor plans of the building, no signs to mark the fire exits and no emergency lighting to guide people out of the building in emergency situations.

More than 1,000 people were celebrating at the venue despite the fact that it can only accommodate 500 people safely.

The Supreme Court dismissed Wisuk's claim that he was not in the company's executive list, saying he was operating the pub at the time of the accident.

The court also ordered Boonchu and his company to pay Bt5.12 million compensation to the victims of the fire and their families.

BlueDragon193
07-11-2015, 04:51 PM
Promoters @ Surin Motor Show.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k19/KhunBlueDragon/KhunBlueDragon/Surin01.jpg (http://s84.photobucket.com/user/KhunBlueDragon/media/KhunBlueDragon/Surin01.jpg.html)

BlueDragon193
07-11-2015, 08:52 PM
What a joke...:D

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k19/KhunBlueDragon/KhunBlueDragon/BigIZKY.jpg (http://s84.photobucket.com/user/KhunBlueDragon/media/KhunBlueDragon/BigIZKY.jpg.html)

TonyCheong2
12-11-2015, 11:02 PM
Pub operator gets three years in jail over Santika fire.
November 5, 2015 6:34 pm

The Supreme Court has overturned the acquittal of an executive of a Bangkok pub that burned down due to exploding fireworks on New Year's Eve seven years ago, resulting in the death of 67 people.
Wisuk Setsawat, executive of White and Brothers (2003), was sentenced to three years in jail after en had already been acquitted by the Appeals Court.

76 dead due to negligence but only sentenced to 3 years in jail?
Thai Supreme Court sibei the ho! :cool:

http://i.imgur.com/b1cIs.gif

After check-in Bangkok Hilton, push money to the correct people.
From 3 years will become 6 months. :p

Boobsurfer
30-11-2015, 12:16 AM
Any snooker khakis here ? Am looking for ppl to play with in bkk ...

TonyCheong2
30-11-2015, 01:20 AM
Any snooker khakis here? Am looking for ppl to play with in bkk ...

Wah piangz many puyings at beer bars or snooker cafes will play with you.
Need kaki meh? :confused:

Or you training to be the next legendary Jimmy White? :eek: :p

Boobsurfer
30-11-2015, 12:36 PM
Not looking to play with puyings la ... Anyway snooker halls hard to find puyings with decent skills ... I'm not an expert but still wants some challenge ... 😅

Boobsurfer
30-11-2015, 01:29 PM
Any idarts player in bkk as well ?

TonyCheong2
30-11-2015, 06:36 PM
Not looking to play with puyings la ... Anyway snooker halls hard to find puyings with decent skills ... I'm not an expert but still wants some challenge ...

Bingo I was right.
You're training to be the next Jimmy White! :D

http://therealsingapore.com/sites/default/files/field/image/konglanjiaowei_0.jpg

Any idarts player in bkk as well ?

After snooker now darts? :cool:

http://i.imgur.com/56NJtGM.gif

skyscrape
02-12-2015, 01:42 AM
Any recommend shops to customize suits at good prices?

Also, massage place with special yet able to bring OC along?
Place look decent enough yet provide specials.
Just trying my luck

Naka_Timo
02-12-2015, 04:01 PM
Any recommend shops to customize suits at good prices?

Also, massage place with special yet able to bring OC along?
Place look decent enough yet provide specials.
Just trying my luck

Maybe you can try this place.

Pierre Tailor
No.C15-16 Ground Fl. Asia building (Asia Hotel Parking)
Soi Phayanak, Phyathai Road, Bkk 10400
Tel:(662) 215-9092, 611-1464, 081-929-4042

Another branch will be
Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel
Suit No.8/2 Lower Fl. Rajdamri Rd, Bkk 10330
Tel: (662) 254-1234 Ext. 3045

or this place
Universal Tailors
BTS: Chong Nonsi (exit 3) Free pick up available from the BTS Station if you call ahead.
Tel: +66 (0) 8161 12313

Hope it help.

sosuperhb
02-12-2015, 08:20 PM
Universal Tailors
BTS: Chong Nonsi (exit 3) Free pick up available from the BTS Station if you call ahead.
Tel: +66 (0) 8161 12313

Hope it help.

I used universal tailors on my last trip to Thailand and I can recommend them, but their prices can be relatively high compared to Thai tailors. By the time i chose Italian wool and got a vest made as well it was over $900 for the suit. In saying that to get the same quality here would have cost over $2k.

Harveyy
04-12-2015, 06:53 AM
hey guys

will be at BKK 24-30th dec & 16-25th Jan

going for the full G club experience + some clubbing on the side. Keen bros may PM me. We can share cost & also the fun. ;)

Naka_Timo
05-12-2015, 12:01 PM
Sharing a piece of new here, some may know, some may not.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/security/784997/govt-urges-calm-after-disclosure-is-linked-syrians-entered-thailand

Urge all bros, safe holiday and chionging.

Doomas
05-12-2015, 12:10 PM
Looks like these chaps are impatient to get their 72 virgins. LOS is the wrong place to find virgins anyway

Sharing a piece of new here, some may know, some may not.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/security/784997/govt-urges-calm-after-disclosure-is-linked-syrians-entered-thailand

Urge all bros, safe holiday and chionging.

TonyCheong2
09-12-2015, 02:53 PM
Looks like these chaps are impatient to get their 72 virgins. LOS is the wrong place to find virgins anyway

555 really an epic sentence! :D

newster
11-12-2015, 02:07 PM
is there any senior familiar with rayong area

naemlo
12-12-2015, 01:33 AM
is there any senior familiar with rayong area

What u want to know about Rayong?

le113ru
12-12-2015, 11:31 AM
AOT launched Airport LimoBus service with wifi onboard. Services available at Gate 5 of Suvarnbhumi Airport. Each bus can take 33 pax. 150 baht one way. Leaves airport every 30min from 9.30am to midnight.

Service comprises 2 new routes to Khao San Road and Lumpini Park. Bus leaves for airport every hour from 4am to 8.30pm. It is extension of current A1 route to Mo Chit BTS and A2 route to Victory Monument.

newster
14-12-2015, 08:44 AM
need help like the chiong scene & rates..
how much to pay if go for those massage with extra.

any bro been to this manohra massage before?
How much the charges and girls?
can share?
thanks alot

happyable
15-12-2015, 04:56 AM
hi guys,

will be heading to bkk from the 25-30 of Dec. anyone going alone and feel like meeting up for some exploring or chionging , feel free to pm me!
(first time in bkk, appreciate any guidance )

i am 24 this year.

knowntender
18-12-2015, 02:28 PM
Have an unusual question in this thread/forum and hope Bros familiar with Bangkok can enlighten.

Being a multiple-time visitor and having done almost all touristy activities including Thai Boxing live in a boxing stadium, I am interested to watch a football game in stadium in Bangkok during my next visit in New Year period. Does not matter if it is Thailand National Team or high end Thai club playing.

Anyone staying or visiting had done this ?
Is there any web to search for match schedule ?

I have never watched Thailand football in my life despite having watched football for ages. Watched Singapore National Team playing very, very, very long time ago --- Johan Cruff / ABBA era. So want to broaden my virgin horizon to include Thai footy experience.

newster
18-12-2015, 03:39 PM
AOT launched Airport LimoBus service with wifi onboard. Services available at Gate 5 of Suvarnbhumi Airport. Each bus can take 33 pax. 150 baht one way. Leaves airport every 30min from 9.30am to midnight.

Service comprises 2 new routes to Khao San Road and Lumpini Park. Bus leaves for airport every hour from 4am to 8.30pm. It is extension of current A1 route to Mo Chit BTS and A2 route to Victory Monument.

Cowardly_Guy
19-12-2015, 01:51 AM
Just to add on, DMK also have started this LimoBus. Just proceed out to the gates, you will see a counter there. Service the same routes below.

arsenewanker91
19-12-2015, 02:15 AM
buddies wheres fun to go for countdown party in bkk?

Harveyy
19-12-2015, 04:01 AM
buddies wheres fun to go for countdown party in bkk?

can check out siam2nite or bk.asia-city.com

lotsa places to go.

ahseng00
28-12-2015, 03:16 AM
I'm heading there for some club on the 31st : will be staying there till 5th Jan .

Likely to visit clubs on at least 2 nights . Any bros wanna meet up ?
For venues like g-clubs or nunglen etc I would suggest grouping together and sharing the drinks .
Agogo etc , it's anytime , don't need to pool to head there .

Naka_Timo
28-12-2015, 01:58 PM
Read that Don Mueang ahve open part of terminal 2

BANGKOK: Don Mueang airport will open part of Terminal 2 on Dec 24 to serve passengers and ease congestion during the holiday travel season.

Airports of Thailand (AoT) president Nitinai Sirismatthakarn said the unofficial launch date was set after the successful completion of three days of trial operations on yesterday (Dec 18). The tests simulated real conditions from check-in to boarding of passengers.

The safety standards at the terminal had been approved by the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand, he added.

But passengers should not expect full services at the terminal, as some areas, including some toliets, restaurants and shops, are still being refurbished, he said. Full service is tentatively planned to start in February.

Terminal 2 has been renovated to ease the severe overcrowding that has developed at Terminal 1 since Bangkok?s old airport was opened for low-cost airlines.

Terminal 1 is already running well beyond its capacity of 18.5 million passengers a year. According to AoT data for the 12 months to Sept 30, passenger volume at Don Mueang jumped 47.8 per cent from a year earlier to 28.6 million, with aircraft movements surging 32.7pc to 214,809.

Don Mueang is now the busiest low-cost carrier airport in Asia, according to AoT.

Public transport from taxis and airport express buses to connect with destinations in Bangkok will be provided at Terminal 2.

Darrenx92
28-12-2015, 06:30 PM
Any Bros wanna meetup to Chiong tonight in BKK? Cuz I'm alone and new in BKK.

yinyang
28-12-2015, 06:58 PM
Read that Don Mueang ahve open part of terminal 2..BANGKOK: Don Mueang airport will open part of Terminal 2 on Dec 24 to serve passengers and ease congestion during the holiday travel season.
Only for domestic sector. But relief for chaotic T1

http://m.bangkokpost.com/business/805476?refer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com.sg%2F

Anonymous9999
29-12-2015, 02:02 AM
Will be going to bkk on 2 to 7 Mar, any bro happened to travel during this period and wish to go club chiong together can PM ME.

Naka_Timo
29-12-2015, 02:22 PM
Only for domestic sector. But relief for chaotic T1

http://m.bangkokpost.com/business/805476?refer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com.sg%2F

Thanks for sharing the information

naemlo
30-12-2015, 01:05 AM
Will be going to bkk on 2 to 7 Mar, any bro happened to travel during this period and wish to go club chiong together can PM ME.

It is better to enjoy your last few days of 2015. No one knows what will happen few months down the road.

Gem08
30-12-2015, 02:14 AM
Can i ask if there are happy ending mp or fishtank in ayutthaya? am going for a day temple tour, considering if i should stay for a night or just return bkk aft the praying.

Thanks.

jamesli
31-12-2015, 04:21 AM
All dear brothers can i know is there any happy ending MP near SIAM area? Will be staying that area for coming trip.

TonyCheong2
31-12-2015, 02:42 PM
All dear brothers can i know is there any happy ending MP near SIAM area? Will be staying that area for coming trip.

This question has been asked a million times on this forum. :rolleyes:

The nearest decent Soapy Massage Parlour is Plaza Entertainment at Makkasan. :)

yinyang
31-12-2015, 03:24 PM
... happy ending mp or fishtank in ayutthaya? am going for a day temple tour, considering if i should stay for a night or just return bkk aft the praying.
Most do day trip, the place is mainly ruins (and wats). Only 1hr commute, so you better off with neon lights in Bkk

Gem08
31-12-2015, 03:26 PM
Most do day trip, the place is mainly ruins (and wats). Only 1hr commute, so you better off with neon lights in Bkk

Hahah thanks bro. roger that. Happy 2016! :D

marikita1629
31-12-2015, 04:46 PM
Waiting to board a plane to DM airport. Will be counting down and starting my 2016 by myself with Happy time in BKK for the next 1 days. Happy New Year bro...lets enjoy the last of 7 hours 14 mins of 2015.

TBonez
04-01-2016, 11:07 PM
removed post

07-01-2016, 09:06 AM
Hi.. Bros..

Do any Bros have any information or introduction of local ppl (like tour guide) bring you around at bangkok.. Thanks.. Hope tat Bros can share with..

naemlo
07-01-2016, 11:46 AM
Do any Bros have any information or introduction of local ppl (like tour guide) bring you around at bangkok.. Thanks.. Hope tat Bros can share with..

Where n what u want to do?

yinyang
07-01-2016, 12:31 PM
...information or introduction of local ppl (like tour guide) bring you around at bangkok..
Where n what u want to do?
Tour guide is least of your problem. If just doing sights, temples -you'll be spoilt for choice with so many day tours. Even chauffeured car tours.

If rub down or nocturnal activities like aggs or bars ..can DIY. Naemlo's hold hand service may not be kind to your wallet. :p

naemlo
07-01-2016, 02:47 PM
Naemlo's hold hand service may not be kind to your wallet. :p

Hello hello, u are paying for premium....

07-01-2016, 03:03 PM
Thanks.. Bros.. I just wan go to their local place to visit tat tourist seldom know.. Don know where can i find those local ( like tour guide ). I heard tat some experienced before tat they ask the hotel staff to bring them around when not working.. Do any Bros heard or experienced before..

naemlo
07-01-2016, 03:24 PM
Do any Bros heard or experienced before..

Difficult to give u a right answer or experience.

Let old man here give u a few common sense pointers.

1) start early, sian a few gers online then ask them whether are they free to bring u around.... This option is free and maybe get free bonk which a lot of men are trying.

2) Go AGG, G-club or whatever... pay a ger, she is more than willing to bring u around as long as the money is right

3) Reach BKK, take your time to sian a ger then ask her to bring u around.

4) Pay for a tour guide like me.... USD 1000 per day including transport.

Go figure it which u are more keen in. As mentioned a lot of mongers go online to look for free sex n guide.

TonyCheong2
07-01-2016, 06:41 PM
Do any Bros have any information or introduction of local ppl (like tour guide) bring you around at bangkok..

Book with Chan Brothers or Travel Agency in Thailand! :rolleyes:

PeroPero
07-01-2016, 07:38 PM

Got hold hand service? Have discount for me? :D:p

naemlo
07-01-2016, 08:06 PM

Premium service, no discount.

yinyang
07-01-2016, 10:08 PM
Got hold hand service? :D:p
Hello hello, u are paying for premium....
Gold hand service. :p

yinyang
07-01-2016, 10:33 PM
.. go to their local place to visit tat tourist seldom know.. ask the hotel staff to bring them around when not working..
Boils down to 2 main options: either commercial (paid) or social (hospitality kind).

If you personally know local Thai, he or she may extend this as hospitality to show you around (time permitting). For commercial, a good cabbie who can understand what you really want -may fit in. Yes, WLs in bars (as naemlo advised) if you hit off well with them. Comes with the price too.

On my cherry Bkk trip (eons ago), I had this soi 33 bar gal doing LT and showed me Yaowarat next morning. Another bar gal even took me to Suan Lum night market.

anikisan
07-01-2016, 10:41 PM

1) start early, sian a few gers online then ask them whether are they free to bring u around.... This option is free and maybe get free bonk which a lot of men are trying.

2) Go AGG, G-club or whatever... pay a ger, she is more than willing to bring u around as long as the money is right

Go figure it which u are more keen in. As mentioned a lot of mongers go online to look for free sex n guide.

ehh...i'm trying option 1 hahaha

will do FR and summarise learning points whether pass or fail.

snakehead
08-01-2016, 02:01 AM

My hold hand service is only USD$750/= :D

Have 20% discount for Liverpool supporters. :p

YNWA

pornfunfun
08-01-2016, 03:25 AM
bros. I didn't read every post on this thread. Forgive me if this have been answered. Just wondering, you all have gathering fly to thailand together? I very noob de. and my friends around me all have their own live life. I want go thailand find girl lol. Any big bros gathering can bring a newbie along in future ah? lol.

lastly, how much budget should I set aside for a thailand trip?

Thanks all!

francesco
08-01-2016, 09:00 AM
Boils down to 2 main options: either commercial (paid) or social (hospitality kind).

If you personally know local Thai, he or she may extend this as hospitality to show you around (time permitting). For commercial, a good cabbie who can understand what you really want -may fit in. Yes, WLs in bars (as naemlo advised) if you hit off well with them. Comes with the price too.

On my cherry Bkk trip (eons ago), I had this soi 33 bar gal doing LT and showed me Yaowarat next morning. Another bar gal even took me to Suan Lum night market.

for my upcoming trip i just booked LT one soapy wl, i told her = dinner n overnight at my place, she quoted cheap cheap (she said she missed me) 5k baht/night, ok on la since the price is in-line with some senior bros' advice n i miss her too 😛 (she is my long lost "fren").

will post reviews once my trip is completed...

woshixiong
08-01-2016, 11:46 AM

how to sian online ? teach me please ;)

yinyang
08-01-2016, 12:20 PM
20% discount for Liverpool supporters. :p
50% discount for Pool fans, who don on MU jerseys :p

naemlo
08-01-2016, 12:50 PM

Nope, should be Pool fans wearing Everton Jersey....

Soi6
08-01-2016, 04:10 PM

I throw in a free beer.

naemlo
08-01-2016, 06:39 PM
I throw in a free beer.

Throw your cb.... I miss Pattaya.

jimfairy
08-01-2016, 06:43 PM
Throw your cb.... I miss Pattaya.

Nbz.. U say Pattaya girls ugly, Aggs bar expensive.. U still miss for fuck!!!:D

naemlo
08-01-2016, 07:05 PM
Nbz.. U say Pattaya girls ugly, Aggs bar expensive.. U still miss for fuck!!!:D

CB... many ugly n ex gers are good...

PeroPero
08-01-2016, 07:10 PM
My hold hand service is only USD$750/= :D

Have 20% discount for Liverpool supporters. :p

YNWA

So many hold-hand services provided here......:D
Anyone offering USD 500 and below? ;)

PleasePCC
08-01-2016, 10:51 PM
Naemlo's service cums with free 0.005 condoms from his secret factory in North Korea.
Naemlo miss Pattaya, i miss Nola.

naemlo
08-01-2016, 11:19 PM
Naemlo miss Pattaya, i miss Nola.

Need to get jimmy comes n up your ass then u will not miss.

Soi6
09-01-2016, 10:58 PM
CB... many ugly n ex gers are good...

Talk so much..I raba 2 pussies you still sucking yr own thumb looking bored few days ago.:p

naemlo
09-01-2016, 11:01 PM
Talk so much..I raba 2 pussies you still sucking yr own thumb looking bored few days ago.:p

As usual. I good boy.

Soi6
09-01-2016, 11:09 PM
As usual. I good boy.

Too bad..I alone in LK now pulling down panties.

naemlo
09-01-2016, 11:56 PM
Too bad..I alone in LK now pulling down panties.

I at home downloading AV :(

anti123
11-01-2016, 11:26 AM
Hi bros,

going to BKK on the 28 jan to 2 feb. Any bros want to meet up, PM me.

Thanks.

TonyCheong2
11-01-2016, 05:03 PM
I at home downloading AV :(

You also influenced by bro PleasePCC? :p

TonyCheong2
11-01-2016, 05:04 PM
So many hold-hand services provided here......:D
Anyone offering USD 500 and below? ;)

Too low end. No one will take up. :D

BlueDragon193
13-01-2016, 10:31 AM
Bangkok shopping guide.

https://get.com/sg/blog/travel-guide-bangkok/

http://travel.asiaone.com/article/destinations/what-to-eat-see-and-do-in-bangkok-a-travel-guide-for-singaporeans

tiggerwood
13-01-2016, 11:07 AM
Hi!

Anyone in bkk want to meet up?

Can PM me..

Cheers!

anikisan
13-01-2016, 11:39 AM
Bangkok shopping guide.

https://get.com/sg/blog/travel-guide-bangkok/

http://travel.asiaone.com/article/destinations/what-to-eat-see-and-do-in-bangkok-a-travel-guide-for-singaporeans

For those who are into wine, try visiting Siam Winery, i think it's only about an hour's drive from BKK. I haven't been there, but it's in my travel itinerary on my next trip.

http://www.siamwinery.com/

yinyang
13-01-2016, 12:32 PM
...into wine, try visiting Siam Winery
For wine and great makan, with in crowd - try Wine I Love You. Done the CDC few times, eye candy of chiobus. Also at Central World (more accessible) and Bangna too

http://www.wineiloveyou.com

BlueDragon193
13-01-2016, 12:59 PM
For those who are into wine, try visiting Siam Winery, i think it's only about an hour's drive from BKK. I haven't been there, but it's in my travel itinerary on my next trip.

http://www.siamwinery.com/

For wine and great makan, with in crowd - try Wine I Love You. Done the CDC few times, eye candy of chiobus. Also at Central World (more accessible) and Bangna too

http://www.wineiloveyou.com

Nice wine and foods @ PB Valley Khaoyai Winery.

http://www.khaoyaiwinery.com/

yinyang
13-01-2016, 10:23 PM
Nice wine and foods @ PB Valley Khaoyai Winery.
That's 2hrs drive out of Bkk, Khaoyai. Drove up twice last year. 1st trip was a 5/6 hours journey with new year 2015 exodus up country (lesson learnt). Khaoyai is more angmoh style, restaurants and resorts -with good golf.

Unless doing the vineyard is part of your itinerary or your thing, there is no nocturnal chiong places. Neighborhood is dead and quiet (more for relaxing) at night. Only massage is private 555

BlueDragon193
14-01-2016, 01:18 PM
That's 2hrs drive out of Bkk, Khaoyai. Drove up twice last year. 1st trip was a 5/6 hours journey with new year 2015 exodus up country (lesson learnt). Khaoyai is more angmoh style, restaurants and resorts -with good golf.

Unless doing the vineyard is part of your itinerary or your thing, there is no nocturnal chiong places. Neighborhood is dead and quiet (more for relaxing) at night. Only massage is private 555

Agree, we decided on a one night trip and organise our own private party over there.:D Cool weather, wine testing and nice view of the vineyard.

james42
14-01-2016, 09:58 PM
Need some advice on hotels, I am looking at Royal Ivory and the Promenade cause both of them are close to the interesting places. Anyone can advise of they are ok places to stay at and if they stop you from bringing "guests"

My budget is about 50sgd per night so any other recommendations is welcome.

francesco
15-01-2016, 11:24 AM
Need some advice on hotels, I am looking at Royal Ivory and the Promenade cause both of them are close to the interesting places. Anyone can advise of they are ok places to stay at and if they stop you from bringing "guests"

My budget is about 50sgd per night so any other recommendations is welcome.

try a_r b_b, I've booked 1 studio condo at ratchada for 50sgd/nite for my upcoming trip, confirm ok to bring guest(s)...

metalblow
16-01-2016, 01:37 PM
posting here hoping for some recommendations

I'm looking for accommodation near Ratchada/Huai Khwang area around SGD 100+/- per night, any luck I'll be able to get a decent size suite for this price?

francesco
16-01-2016, 11:05 PM
posting here hoping for some recommendations

I'm looking for accommodation near Ratchada/Huai Khwang area around SGD 100+/- per night, any luck I'll be able to get a decent size suite for this price?

tiuuu
I just mentioned/recommended above??