PDA

View Full Version : All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

strikeback4
07-05-2017, 05:35 PM
Quite impossible to legalise sex trade due to face issue. :D

Thailand being Thailand will just adopt the mai pen rai, live and let live, non confrontational attitude.
Everyone knows there are worms inside the can so why go and open it 555!

Those who live in Thailand knows this best.
They will put themselves in a disadvantage situation if they adopt the western style, political correct and confrontational way of doing things.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

agree on this

sadboy1
07-05-2017, 05:36 PM
Go for supper at Huai Khwang market to wash your eyes.
This is a must do activity for me.
My Bangkok HQ is at Ratchada Soi 13 which is a short walk to Huai Khwang market. :p

555 hansum no lah but humsup yes lah! :p

Quite impossible to legalise sex trade due to face issue. :D

Thailand being Thailand will just adopt the mai pen rai, live and let live, non confrontational attitude.
Everyone knows there are worms inside the can so why go and open it 555!

Those who live in Thailand knows this best.
They will put themselves in a disadvantage situation if they adopt the western style, political correct and confrontational way of doing things.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Huai kwang the temple there a lot syt I know haha

anti123
09-05-2017, 10:35 PM
hi bros, will be in bangkok from 10 may to 14 may. PM me if u are there. can go chiong tgt.

BlueDragon193
12-05-2017, 09:16 AM
The connoisseur's cornucopia.

Acclaimed as one of the world's best markets, Or Tor Kor spoils shoppers with choices, and here we pick the highlights for you.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/lifestyle/food-and-drinks/1248222/the-connoisseurs-cornucopia

Datingafter35
13-05-2017, 11:01 PM
Anyone I can contact to see if I can make my stay on bkk a permanent one?

I'm planning to lead a digital marketer life and have been wondering if it's possible to stay there with just $1k USD without vice.

I tried my luck with cold approach and had been lucky with game and instant date but not lucky to get laid.

My night game was bad as well but some girls are quite hospitable with hard liquor.

Anyone can point me to the laojiao here?

strikeback4
13-05-2017, 11:14 PM

I'm planning to lead a digital marketer life and have been wondering if it's possible to stay there with just $1k USD without vice.

I tried my luck with cold approach and had been lucky with game and instant date but not lucky to get laid.

My night game was bad as well but some girls are quite hospitable with hard liquor.

This guy has been advertising on SBF, maybe you can contact him?

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=650352

vbkk
14-05-2017, 02:29 AM

It all depends on what kind of lifestyle u could be pursuing here in bkk.

For 34,000 baht a month, u will really need to budget on housing/lifestyle etc. U will also need to extend your stay via visa options like tourist/visa runs etc. Not that u have plenty of options unless u have some savings in your bank which u can have more options available.

U will probably have to rent a studio bedroom and be living among the common Thais. Could u speak thai as well? What will u be doing most of the time when u are in bkk ? U might have to ask yourself these questions. ;)

strikeback4
14-05-2017, 10:01 AM

For 34,000 baht a month, u will really need to budget on housing/lifestyle etc. U will also need to extend your stay via visa options like tourist/visa runs etc. Not that u have plenty of options unless u have some savings in your bank which u can have more options available.

U will probably have to rent a studio bedroom and be living among the common Thais. Could u speak thai as well? What will u be doing most of the time when u are in bkk ? U might have to ask yourself these questions. ;)

Agress on that, you must not spend too much

Alot of us have the mentality that since lifestyle is cheap, we spend abit more nevermind, end up overspend....

BlueDragon193
14-05-2017, 10:20 AM

Agress on that, you must not spend too much

Alot of us have the mentality that since lifestyle is cheap, we spend abit more nevermind, end up overspend....

Life in Thailand can be very boring without job, friend, family and last but not least money not enough.
The immigration rules can also be a paid in the neck with constant new rules changes for foreign residents.:(

Naka_Timo
14-05-2017, 10:23 AM
Life in Thailand can be very boring without job, friend, family and last but not least money not enough.:(

Agreed with you, but i still depend on which part of thailand. IF bangkok expenses getting high.

Chiangmai or issan will be a ideal place for slow pace and relax life. But of course still need a job to feed the family.

strikeback4
14-05-2017, 10:29 AM
Agreed with you, but i still depend on which part of thailand. IF bangkok expenses getting high.

Chiangmai or issan will be a ideal place for slow pace and relax life. But of course still need a job to feed the family.

Ya agree, who say life need to be constant partying going to bar, can just go to country side or beach relax under the sun, smoke and drink beer :cool:

BlueDragon193
14-05-2017, 10:46 AM

Getting a job one need a work permit and those on one year visa, retired visa or marriage visa, you must every month show proof of amounts in your Thai bank account and money can only remit from overseas. Every 90 days you need to report and submit documents to the immigration office.
Same apply when buying a condo in Thailand with money remit from overseas and a letter from the your Thai bank manager.

Personally, I would rather go on a regular trip than staying or retired in Thailand. Still cheaper & convenience and less headache of visa run.

naemlo
14-05-2017, 11:00 AM

1k USD is enough to stay in BKK. I am a living example. Those who mentioned cannot, guess either they have not actually stay in Bkk and only hear, say from others or they living in luxury, every meal 500thb, staying in high end condo and with driver moving around. As for Visa, there are options u can explore.

A price indication,

1) Condo 10-15k
2) Food 5-10k
3) Internet and cable 2k
4) Mobile 500thb
5) Elec and water 2.5k
6) Misc 5k

strikeback4
14-05-2017, 11:19 AM
1k USD is enough to stay in BKK. I am a living example. Those who mentioned cannot, guess either they have not actually stay in Bkk and only hear, say from others or they living in luxury, every meal 500thb, staying in high end condo and with driver moving around. As for Visa, there are options u can explore.

A price indication,

1) Condo 10-15k
2) Food 5-10k
3) Internet and cable 2k
4) Mobile 500thb
5) Elec and water 2.5k
6) Misc 5k

Good for you... But not everyone will follow such rigid lifestyles

Alot of people have very weak will power, when they think of thailand, they will think of sex and booze and tend to over spent

naemlo
14-05-2017, 11:24 AM

Alot of people have very weak will power, when they think of thailand, they will think of sex and booze and tend to over spent

Read his question.... he was asking 1k USD without vice. If u want to add in entertainment, then different budget.

strikeback4
14-05-2017, 11:30 AM
Read his question.... he was asking 1k USD without vice. If u want to add in entertainment, then different budget.

If he has strong will power is ok

Don't forget saving as well for retirement

xing78
14-05-2017, 12:29 PM

Studio apartment those w/o Gym and Pool can be as low as 2K-4K per month outside BKK center (Example in Nonthaburi).
Most of these Condo (Studio) selling price is around 600k to 1M.

I am also in the preparation of relocating here for working in later part of this year.

Usd1k is enough for monthly expense for 1 person if your work do not require local travel much to other province in Thailand.

naemlo
14-05-2017, 01:02 PM
If he has strong will power is ok

Don't forget saving as well for retirement

Aiyoh, he mentioned staying there, u keep helping him to think of this n that. U working as financial consultant for him? :D

1k usd is enough to live daily in BKK. If u want to talk about retirement of cause he needs to earn more than 1k usd and save the money for a proper retirement.

BTW, 1k USD is too much but for most pampered SG, should be right.

I have a friend staying in apartment and meals like Thais. 500 USD is more than enough for daily.

strikeback4
14-05-2017, 03:24 PM
Aiyoh, he mentioned staying there, u keep helping him to think of this n that. U working as financial consultant for him? :D

1k usd is enough to live daily in BKK. If u want to talk about retirement of cause he needs to earn more than 1k usd and save the money for a proper retirement.

BTW, 1k USD is too much but for most pampered SG, should be right.

I have a friend staying in apartment and meals like Thais. 500 USD is more than enough for daily.

Friendly advice for him ma.... because not everything go as plan ma... best to have spare in case of emergency

vbkk
15-05-2017, 12:35 AM
Life in Thailand can be very boring without job, friend, family and last but not least money not enough.
The immigration rules can also be a paid in the neck with constant new rules changes for foreign residents.

Thailand is a country which in my humble opinion that as long as u have $$, u will be able to overcome most of the obstacles/problems faced.

Firstly, most of the visas like spouse visa/retirement visa/elite visas' have a basic requirement. $$! As long as u have the necessary basic requirement 400k/800k/500k respectively, u will be able to enjoy unlimited stay based on the current immigration regulations. For as little as $11 per day, u could get a hassle free 5 years elite visa with multiple entries.

For those who might want to try out short term living in Thailand, there's tourist visa/student visa/visa run subjected to 2 times a year/extension after 30days to choose from. As long as u meet the requirement for the visa, u can extend your stay in Thailand. Unlike in SG. U are subjected to scrutiny by our stringent immigration officers. Based on your frequencies/length of stay in SG. ;)

Studio apartment those w/o Gym and Pool can be as low as 2K-4K per month outside BKK center (Example in Nonthaburi).
Most of these Condo (Studio) selling price is around 600k to 1M.

I am also in the preparation of relocating here for working in later part of this year.

Usd1k is enough for monthly expense for 1 person if your work do not require local travel much to other province in Thailand.

I think most but not all are initially attracted to the nightlife of Bangkok which is why many really want to shift their base to Bangkok. No doubt there are also some who prefer the outside city kind of lifestyle in Chiangmai etc.

Condos/apartments on the outskirts and further out of Bangkok are definitely cheaper and bigger in terms of sqm. Unless u do not need to travel daily into the city, u can opt for that. Condos are sprouting everywhere nowadays. U can probably buy 2-3 condos at outskirts at the price of 1 in the heart of Bangkok. ;)

Naka_Timo
15-05-2017, 10:11 AM
Getting a job one need a work permit and those on one year visa, retired visa or marriage visa, you must every month show proof of amounts in your Thai bank account and money can only remit from overseas. Every 90 days you need to report and submit documents to the immigration office.
Same apply when buying a condo in Thailand with money remit from overseas and a letter from the your Thai bank manager.

Personally, I would rather go on a regular trip than staying or retired in Thailand. Still cheaper & convenience and less headache of visa run.

Agreed, a regular short trip is good. Unless want to have thai wife and settle down there

Datingafter35
15-05-2017, 11:34 AM

no. I can't speak Thai. I can pick it up via android apps but I don't understand as in I can speak but can't have a conversation.

Visa wise as a Singaporean only 30 days?

Datingafter35
15-05-2017, 11:36 AM

I'm going there to get laid and gfs. I hope to explore the girls and beaches, sand and sea.

I'm planning to live off earnings from the net.

strikeback4
15-05-2017, 11:37 AM
no. I can't speak Thai. I can pick it up via android apps but I don't understand as in I can speak but can't have a conversation.

Visa wise as a Singaporean only 30 days?

Try going for some lessons on Thai

You will be at a big disadvantage if you cannot speak thai and you want to stay for a long time

Garage1
15-05-2017, 11:47 AM
nice.. back

Datingafter35
15-05-2017, 11:47 AM

A price indication,

1) Condo 10-15k
2) Food 5-10k
3) Internet and cable 2k
4) Mobile 500thb
5) Elec and water 2.5k
6) Misc 5k

thank you very much. I'm 39. I'm going there alone and see if I can lead a better life than Singapore.

Are you there now? Send you pm.

Datingafter35
15-05-2017, 11:58 AM
Thailand is a country which in my humble opinion that as long as u have $$, u will be able to overcome most of the obstacles/problems faced.

Firstly, most of the visas like spouse visa/retirement visa/elite visas' have a basic requirement. $$! As long as u have the necessary basic requirement 400k/800k/500k respectively, u will be able to enjoy unlimited stay based on the current immigration regulations. For as little as $11 per day, u could get a hassle free 5 years elite visa with multiple entries.

For those who might want to try out short term living in Thailand, there's tourist visa/student visa/visa run subjected to 2 times a year/extension after 30days to choose from. As long as u meet the requirement for the visa, u can extend your stay in Thailand. Unlike in SG. U are subjected to scrutiny by our stringent immigration officers. Based on your frequencies/length of stay in SG. ;)

I think most but not all are initially attracted to the nightlife of Bangkok which is why many really want to shift their base to Bangkok. No doubt there are also some who prefer the outside city kind of lifestyle in Chiangmai etc.

Condos/apartments on the outskirts and further out of Bangkok are definitely cheaper and bigger in terms of sqm. Unless u do not need to travel daily into the city, u can opt for that. Condos are sprouting everywhere nowadays. U can probably buy 2-3 condos at outskirts at the price of 1 in the heart of Bangkok. ;)

outskirts? can give an example? I do day game and was hoping I can pull normal girls to get laid.

Datingafter35
15-05-2017, 12:00 PM
Agreed, a regular short trip is good. Unless want to have thai wife and settle down there

I do not know the culture and attitude of the women there but it seems it's all about $$.

I could be wrong as I've been a patron of vices in Singapore.

strikeback4
15-05-2017, 07:14 PM
I do not know the culture and attitude of the women there but it seems it's all about $$.

Not all of them are about $$

Some are very nice and friendly

sadboy1
15-05-2017, 08:20 PM
Not all of them are about $$

Some are very nice and friendly

True , living example of meeting 2 of it during my trip like 1 week ago haha

yinyang
15-05-2017, 08:34 PM
..do not know the culture and attitude of the women there but it seems it's all about $$.
You seem to be coloured in your perspective (with your self admission) of thai ladies. For the nocturnal ladies, it's only their livelihood or cari makan.

sadboy1
15-05-2017, 08:36 PM
How many of us want to date sumone who go after $$$, no one i guess haha

xing78
15-05-2017, 08:45 PM

It is always good to stay humble as a foreigner in thailand even though one has a load of cash.
Keep some cash away from your thailand GFs and maybe future wife safely in our home country.
You dont really know what can happen once you get their KC trap.
Enjoy your long trip in Thailand.
Looks like we are same age buddy.

Off topic,
I will be heading to Chonburi and Rayong this week.
Any good lobangs to suggest in these 2 places (excluding Pattaya)

strikeback4
15-05-2017, 08:46 PM
You seem to be coloured in your perspective (with your self admission) of thai ladies. For the nocturnal ladies, it's only their livelihood or cari makan.

Ya, he should hang out with normal girls, those bar girls or FL will only talk about $

Sometime you should also try to pick up girls from salon or make up shops, if correct moves apply you could have a kinky night :D

xing78
15-05-2017, 08:56 PM
Ya, he should hang out with normal girls, those bar girls or FL will only talk about $

Sometime you should also try to pick up girls from salon or make up shops, if correct moves apply you could have a kinky night :D

Might as well try to apply a place to study in the thai university. 555

Any bros in MuangThong around Impact stadium. Many cute uni girls when i passby the condos there.

strikeback4
15-05-2017, 09:09 PM
Might as well try to apply a place to study in the thai university. 555

Any bros in MuangThong around Impact stadium. Many cute uni girls when i passby the condos there.

LOL provided you are still young, but most of us are Uncle age already, we go Uni give people laugh ;):D

xing78
15-05-2017, 09:27 PM
LOL provided you are still young, but most of us are Uncle age already, we go Uni give people laugh ;):D

Uni girls in thai likes to party with old uncles. 555

strikeback4
15-05-2017, 10:08 PM
Uni girls in thai likes to party with old uncles. 555

You forget to add something

Old Uncles "with money"

sadboy1
15-05-2017, 10:10 PM
You forget to add something

Old Uncles "with money"

uncle can buy freeflow drink, and thai girl really like to drink and club lol

naemlo
15-05-2017, 10:16 PM
I'm puzzled why you choose Thailand, given you know nuts about them. :rolleyes:

He chose sex not Thailand. :D

U ok or not?? Anywhere around university has cute uni girls.

strikeback4
15-05-2017, 10:50 PM
uncle can buy freeflow drink, and thai girl really like to drink and club lol

That 1 also need to give big big tips to the girls :eek:

BlueDragon193
25-05-2017, 10:13 AM
Heavy rain warning for North, Northeast then Bangkok.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1255571/heavy-rain-warning-for-north-northeast-then-bangkok

BlueDragon193
25-05-2017, 12:22 PM
Heavy rains paralyzes Bangkok, turning roads into canals.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/heavy-rains-paralyzes-bangkok-turning-roads-canals/

Francis85
25-05-2017, 07:06 PM
in bkk till 12 June, anyone here ???

Happyman007
25-05-2017, 07:37 PM
Heavy rain warning for North, Northeast then Bangkok.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1255571/heavy-rain-warning-for-north-northeast-then-bangkok

Here in Chiangmai rain nit noi, but the puying all so wet and flooding every where :D

strikeback4
25-05-2017, 08:05 PM
Here in Chiangmai rain nit noi, but the puying all so wet and flooding every where :D

Than the shirt can see thru? :D:D

Happyman007
25-05-2017, 08:56 PM
Than the shirt can see thru? :D:D

Not only can see thru, can poke thru also :D

strikeback4
25-05-2017, 09:01 PM
Not only can see thru, can poke thru also :D

Ok, I am flying to chiang mai tonight...........

In my wet dreams :p

BlueDragon193
26-05-2017, 08:57 PM
New visa rule for land arrivals hitting Singaporean visitors.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1256835/new-visa-rule-for-land-arrivals-hitting-singaporean-visitors

strikeback4
27-05-2017, 09:20 AM

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1256835/new-visa-rule-for-land-arrivals-hitting-singaporean-visitors

with the $60 visa... i guess most will rather fly with budget airlines now :rolleyes:

BlueDragon193
27-05-2017, 04:49 PM
with the $60 visa... i guess most will rather fly with budget airlines now :rolleyes:

Why pick on Singaporean and Indonesian only and not include the other Asean
countries & China that also came in thru their land borders.:(

strikeback4
27-05-2017, 05:15 PM
Why pick on Singaporean and Indonesian only and not include the other Asean
countries & China that also came in thru their land borders.:(

Gues there is too many people misusing this so the thai government have to do something about it :rolleyes:

BlueDragon193
27-05-2017, 09:25 PM
Bangkok streets paralysed.:rolleyes:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1257511/bangkok-drenched-again

Datingafter35
28-05-2017, 03:49 PM

Question. You seem to be well verse in Thailand bkk. I'm looking at medical especially cardiac and dental. Going to get my braces and root canal done. Singapore expensive?

strikeback4
28-05-2017, 04:00 PM
Question. You seem to be well verse in Thailand bkk. I'm looking at medical especially cardiac and dental. Going to get my braces and root canal done. Singapore expensive?

There are more well-verse bros out here.... but to answer your question, yes medical in Thailand is much cheaper than Singapore but do not forget the standard is lower as medical in Singapore is more advanced so make sure you research to see and get what you want 1st

Soul_Reaper
28-05-2017, 07:27 PM

If you are looking for dental services..... go to the Philippines.
The good dentists there are mostly US educated and trained there and are damn cheap.... much cheaper than LOS and only a fraction of SGP dental costs. :D

holicks
29-05-2017, 01:17 PM
will be in bkk from 8 to 10 jul. any bros there during this period?

Questioneer
30-05-2017, 01:32 AM
Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. I'm heading to Bangkok for a short trip in June and was wondering if I can find clean massage parlours that provide teasing. I know it's an odd request, haha :(

Any recommendations? Really appreciate it. :)

strikeback4
30-05-2017, 09:07 AM
Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. I'm heading to Bangkok for a short trip in June and was wondering if I can find clean massage parlours that provide teasing. I know it's an odd request, haha :(

Any recommendations? Really appreciate it. :)

Just tell the ML you don't want happy ending :rolleyes:

Questioneer
30-05-2017, 09:47 AM
Just tell the ML you don't want happy ending :rolleyes:
Haha well that's certainly one way. :p Thanks!

Will it potentially upset them though?

strikeback4
30-05-2017, 09:50 AM
Haha well that's certainly one way. :p Thanks!

Will it potentially upset them though?

you can also tip them to make them happy :D

Questioneer
30-05-2017, 09:54 AM
you can also tip them to make them happy :D
I definitely wasn't thinking that through thoroughly. But yeah, thanks for the advice - really appreciate it :) Am I allowed to ask for spa recommendations here or should I do that in the main board?

yinyang
30-05-2017, 05:47 PM
... Am I allowed to ask for spa recommendations here or should I do that in the main board?
Don't see any reason why you cannot ask your spa question here;)

The massage thread leans towards those with happy ending (hj) or those masquerading as fxxk shops.

For clean massages, you don't offend the gals if you say no to happy ending. It's your choice (resistance too):p. A token tip will be most appreciated.

For real spas, some good hotels do have inhouse, for example Pathumwan Princess hotel near MBK. Think your cursory Google search will turn up lots-just beware those misleading commercials or neon lights, 'spa' tends to be generic name:D

siam66
02-06-2017, 01:18 AM
Candidates for Miss Thailand 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L2IAJ6avnM.jpg

4 days later ... the winner dies in car crash !!! :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSt8LDJ8WlY.jpg

R . I . P

strikeback4
02-06-2017, 01:56 AM
Candidates for Miss Thailand 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L2IAJ6avnM.jpg

4 days later ... the winner dies in car crash !!! :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSt8LDJ8WlY.jpg

R . I . P

WTF, poor girl so suay.... :(

siam66
02-06-2017, 02:03 AM
WTF, poor girl so suay.... :(

ya ... her father must be very heart-broken as she was travelling to meet him :( ... haiz

pantsonfire
02-06-2017, 09:14 AM
Any bro around Tonight going partying or gogo bar

I am here for the weekend. PM or add me on line antmod1206

I am flying tonight from HK at 6pm.

strikeback4
02-06-2017, 10:38 AM
ya ... her father must be very heart-broken as she was travelling to meet him :( ... haiz

really feel sorry for her father

BlueDragon193
02-06-2017, 12:57 PM
Ms Grand Thailand 2017 of Uthai Thani dies in road accident in Prachuab Khiri Khan.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/ms-grand-thailand-2017-uthai-thani-dies-road-accident-prachuab-khiri-khan/

BlueDragon193
02-06-2017, 01:00 PM

really feel sorry for her father

What about her husband or boyfriend.??

siam66
02-06-2017, 02:47 PM

Boyfriend I dun know but I think she haven't married na otherwise can only take part Mrs Thailand leow :D ... btw she is only 19 years old ... die so young :( ... haiz

strikeback4
02-06-2017, 08:49 PM

If she have boyfriend / Husband that depend on the bond if they are very close... some is play play some is serious so you may never know

parents on the other hand will definetely be grieving as they raise their child and was there at everyday of their life until they see their baby all grown up :(

beerlao
11-06-2017, 09:30 PM

For general info

Singapore Citizens don't need to pay for any visa fee for all category of Thai visas- Transit, Tourist or Non Immigrant O/B/ED at any Thai Embassy or Consulate. It is free under some agreement.

strikeback4
11-06-2017, 10:15 PM
For general info

Singapore Citizens don't need to pay for any visa fee for all category of Thai visas- Transit, Tourist or Non Immigrant O/B/ED at any Thai Embassy or Consulate. It is free under some agreement.

any source or links about this?

vbkk
11-06-2017, 10:39 PM
For general info

Yes I affirm that. :p

davvvid
11-06-2017, 11:15 PM

Yep its true. All my non-immigrant visa's were free when I applied in Thai embassy in Singapore

beerlao
11-06-2017, 11:37 PM

Just ask any thai embassy / consulate. Singaporeans under 'Gratis' scheme together with nationals of 3 other countries :)

The visa sticker will show fee as O or in the case of visa stamp a big "Gratis" will be stamped.

That being said, Elite visa is not under "Gratis" :p

strikeback4
12-06-2017, 12:26 AM
Yep its true. All my non-immigrant visa's were free when I applied in Thai embassy in Singapore

Just ask any thai embassy / consulate. Singaporeans under 'Gratis' scheme together with nationals of 3 other countries :)

The visa sticker will show fee as O or in the case of visa stamp a big "Gratis" will be stamped.

That being said, Elite visa is not under "Gratis" :p

thanks for the info

Ninja_Assassin
12-06-2017, 02:55 AM
For general info

How about the Retirement Visa? Included ?

beerlao
12-06-2017, 05:31 AM
How about the Retirement Visa? Included ?

Yes Non Immigrant O-A (Retirement visa) is free too. :)

BlueDragon193
13-06-2017, 09:06 AM
Five arrested for ganja instead as soapy massage raids uncover nothing!

Daily News reported that a police raid at several soapy massage parlors in Huay Khwang turned up nothing illegal, so they arrested 5 youth’s in the area for smoking ganja.

The cops weren’t happy leaving empty handed and so, surrounded a local apartment building and dragged in five youths for smoking pot.

Meanwhile it was hardly surprising that nothing was going on at two of the places raided – they had already been shut a long time ago.

These were Nataree Entertainment and Thanthip Ab Ob Nuat (soapy massage).

Nataree was shuttered last year in a high profile caser leading to several top policemen at Huay Khwang being transferred to inactive posts.

Also raided at the weekend were Emmanuelle and Maldives but the local cops and Region One chief Wacharapong Damrongri found everything hunky dory and licenses all in order.

So the Somboon Apartment building in nearby Pracha-uthit Road was surrounded and five people were arrested there instead.

Source: Thai Visa

pantsonfire
16-06-2017, 05:56 AM
In bkk 7th Jul - 23 Jul. Anyone fancy going out, pm me.

TheHammers
25-06-2017, 12:24 PM
Anyone knows if the AAA jerseys are still available at those (covert) outlets in MBK ? Intending to get some for the new BPL season when I visit LOS next month.

BlueDragon193
25-06-2017, 01:03 PM
'Girls as dessert': Thai sex scandal exposes grim tradition.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/-girls-as-dessert---thai-sex-scandal-exposes-grim-tradition--8976812

manly29876
25-06-2017, 04:41 PM
is there a need to blackmail girl for sex in thailand? Really something new:rolleyes:

strikeback4
26-06-2017, 01:50 AM
is there a need to blackmail girl for sex in thailand? Really something new:rolleyes:

nothing new about it.... the cost of hiring a prositute is way more than "owning" 1 :rolleyes:

holicks
29-06-2017, 12:29 PM
anyone in bkk on 8 and 9 jul? pm me if can go cheong together

xing78
29-06-2017, 01:09 PM
anyone in bkk on 8 and 9 jul? pm me if can go cheong together

It is long weekend in Thailand 8 to 11 July

holicks
29-06-2017, 02:07 PM
It is long weekend in Thailand 8 to 11 July

ok noted. is that good or bad for me?

gjrt
30-06-2017, 02:41 PM
Will be in Bkk today till 11 July for business trip. Weekend free to chill, pm if any bro want to meet up :)

brotherlim
05-07-2017, 08:59 PM
hi bros, where to find normal thai massage with happy endings? not looking for those bath houses as we only looking for hj. thnks in adv!

BlueDragon193
19-07-2017, 08:30 AM
Some tourist visa holders asked to produce Bt20,000 in cash when entering Thailand: Report.

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/some-tourist-visa-holders-asked-to-produce-bt20000-in-cash-when-entering-thailand

BlueDragon193
21-07-2017, 03:20 PM
https://scontent-sit4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20139894_10155549135228545_1677643494460089143_n.j pg?oh=05d45fd21e575f448837e81a59e293b1&oe=5A0F7DA0

Slackerzz
21-07-2017, 04:44 PM
Hello would any chiongsters like to chiong together in BKK or other thailand hot spot? Planning to travel alone 27 - 31 Jul, would appreciate some chiongster companion. Do pm if interested.

bern2072
21-07-2017, 06:13 PM
Just relocated to bkk, will PM you

BlueDragon193
21-07-2017, 09:28 PM
Thonglor's new foodie mall opens till 3am.
Good news for night owls.
By Wanvida Jiralertpaiboon | Jul 20, 2017

Good news for Thonglor night owls—the neighborhood’s latest foodie mall, JIA Thonglor 10, opens till the ungodly hour of 3am.

The single-floor complex combines restaurants and bars under the theme of a mini Chinatown, the most exciting of which is Locker Room, a speakeasy that sees Nueng Ronnaporn from Backstage Bar team up with Hidetsugo Ueno from High Five in Tokyo, Colin Chia from Nutmeg & Clover in Singapore and Nick Wu from East End in Taipei.

After one or three of head bartender Fahbeer Sopajaree’s (formerly Hyde & Seek) twisted classics, drop by Ping’s Kitchen for casual Thai-Teochew bites, Stix for new Asian twists on yakitori skewers and sake, Meng Kee Hong Kong Roast for roast duck and noodles or Yoneda Ramen for hearty Hakata-style ramen.

225/15 Thonglor Soi 10. Open 5pm-3am

http://bk.asia-city.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/item_image/jia_web3.jpg

http://bk.asia-city.com/restaurants/news/jia-thonglor-10

BlueDragon193
21-07-2017, 09:33 PM
8 must-eat dishes from Or Tor Kor fresh market.
By Punsita Ritthikarn | Jul 12, 2017

Bangkok’s giant Or Tor Kor fresh market (Kamphaeng Phet Rd., MRT Kamphaeng Pet) just ranked number four on
CNN’s list of the world’s top 10 fresh markets. But it’s not just about uncooked produce.
Here are eight dishes you need to eat at Or Tor Kor and where to find them.

http://bk.asia-city.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/item_image/img_1650-2.jpg

http://bk.asia-city.com/restaurants/news/best-dishes-or-tor-kor-market-bangkok

luciferpain
25-07-2017, 01:53 PM
Like to ask if take bus or train back to sin from bkk how long the duration and how much train and bus which is faster and better can those took before advice

luciferpain
25-07-2017, 01:57 PM
I only know if take bus is at mochit and train is at hua long pong how much the cost and duration as I only book one way thus wanted to try

TonyCheong2
25-07-2017, 02:41 PM
Like to ask if take bus or train back to sin from bkk how long the duration and how much train and bus which is faster and better can those took before advice

I only know if take bus is at mochit and train is at hua long pong how much the cost and duration as I only book one way thus wanted to try

It's more than 24 hours all in by train or coach.
Generally about 2 days journey!
For cost you can google and research online.

Khun luciferpain I admire your extreme travelling habit.
Cost is not much cheaper if compared to LCC plane ticket.

I did not take train before but have made my way to Bangkok from Singapore by coach.
However I broke up my journey into a few legs to ease the "pain". :p

Singapore -> Johor Bahru (Larkin) -> Dannok/Hatyai -> Phuket -> Bangkok

The journey to Bangkok is damn stim even from Phuket.
I think about 11-12 hours.

Along the way will stop by some place and have a simple supper.
Meal cost is inclusive in coach ticket.

I've not done long distance coach ride between Johor Bahru/Dannok (14 hours one way) for a few years already.
Until now I can still remember how the pain on my backside and waist feel! :eek:

This is how our pioneer generation cheong Thailand back in the days!
That's how good the the KFC Farm puying gongtao is back then. :D

Yokosi
25-07-2017, 05:38 PM

On train, stop in Pekan Siam, Hatyai, Hua Hin for some fun before reaching BKK. Can enjoy 3 places before BKK where it will be expensive to enjoy but stay overnight in those 3 places. More enjoyable if u got the time.

luciferpain
25-07-2017, 06:12 PM
I meant from bbk to sin

luciferpain
25-07-2017, 06:13 PM
Has anyone done it before how it like the journey the cost

luciferpain
25-07-2017, 06:16 PM
Most importantly the duration of I left bkk to haiyat then to sin where to take the transport how much

TonyCheong2
25-07-2017, 06:21 PM
Lazy spoonfeeder spotted! :rolleyes:

Yokosi
25-07-2017, 08:09 PM
Most importantly the duration of I left bkk to haiyat then to sin where to take the transport how much

BKK: tickets at HuaLongphom railway station. All the way to Pekan Siam, at the border with Malaysia. Then change train to Malaysian train to Singapore. In Padang Besar ( Malaysia ) which is almost next to Pekan Siam ( Thailand ) u buy overnight express (the ETS Express to the south only goes to KL).In Padang Besar train station, u get the tickets to Singapore.U chop your passport in this station. Go to KTM site for prices for Malaysian train. Do the same also for the getting the price for the Thai train.

naemlo
25-07-2017, 08:28 PM

There are tons of info online... why are u so lazy? Just google for it. Your browser only support SBF and not search engine? Do u ask your friend, how to bonk your gf or u will explore yourself? Life is not about asking only.

luciferpain
25-07-2017, 11:47 PM
I find it funny why set up this thread if you cant ask. I did search analysis for the outcome of the result I m finding. Nothing wrong to ask what if the info is not up to date minor error in the report? If u were the one search for some answer whereby some experience plays a part do u still say that. Where the love yall

juagenlovers
26-07-2017, 07:23 AM
I think senior bros or bros that has been following certain thread is sick and tired of repeated question being asked.

But on a sidenote, i think senior bros should give newbie a chance to ask. Sometime it is really not about lazy, but to browse 177 pages, i think its really not possible:confused:

And of cos senior bro can choose to ignore newbie asking irritating questions.

No offence, but in a forum, if there is no question asked, isn't the forum as good as dead?:cool:

naemlo
26-07-2017, 09:36 AM
I find it funny why set up this thread if you cant ask.

Yes u can ask but others can also comment.

No offence, but in a forum, if there is no question asked, isn't the forum as good as dead?:cool:

Asking to be fed is totally different from asking an intelligent question... questions like, how much, how long is the journey are plain lazy. It is like a fool asking how much is a particular hotel, u google, use any hotel booking portal, u can get the answer.

Some samsters had provided some info, from there do a bit of additional research. This type of person is either stupid, dunno how to search or laziness born deep inside the bone. It is easier to ask then search or provide.

luciferpain
26-07-2017, 11:24 AM
I guess some ppl are to clever and wise to give info this type of person can simply ignore waste data

TonyCheong2
26-07-2017, 12:08 PM
But on a sidenote, i think senior bros should give newbie a chance to ask. Sometime it is really not about lazy, but to browse 177 pages, i think its really not possible:confused:

You've to do selective research reading and if lazy to put in time then hire tour guide! :p

I guess some ppl are to clever and wise to give info this type of person can simply ignore waste data

What an audacity to demand for answers!
People don't owe you a living.
Looking through your past postings what is your contribution so far besides hit and run posts asking for info and TCSS comments? :rolleyes:

I already share my experience on travelling by long distance coach.
Rest of the info can be easily be found by researching online.

You're just a lazy spoon feeder and extra sprayer!
Stop making a fool out of yourself and suck it up like a man. :D

TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

*American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Big Cannon Soldier:
A person/mongerer that is not what he described himself to be and often with an obnoxious attitude.

*Extra Sprayer:
A person/mongerer that performs a task repeatedly or seeks answer from as many different sources as possible due to kiasu/kiasi mentality.

*Fab 5:
A man's best friend in times of loneliness especially late at night.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!

luciferpain
26-07-2017, 12:19 PM
Wow audacity four syllable

luciferpain
26-07-2017, 12:22 PM
Dont say dont talk dont waste data and importantly dont talk cock

naemlo
26-07-2017, 03:13 PM
You're just a lazy spoon feeder and extra sprayer!
Stop making a fool out of yourself and suck it up like a man. :D

Dun understand, how these ppl live in real life.... They want steps by steps procedures and details. No initiative...

An example, I always tell my friends.... I was in PP when I had a colleague, told him to go buy batteries for the wall clocks and hung in the various rooms. He bought the batteries, inserted them into the clocks and hung the clocks but 1 thing he did not do, "adjust the time". :mad: My balls became 1 big, 1 small.

TonyCheong2
28-07-2017, 01:18 AM
Dun understand, how these ppl live in real life.... They want steps by steps procedures and details. No initiative...

An example, I always tell my friends.... I was in PP when I had a colleague, told him to go buy batteries for the wall clocks and hung in the various rooms. He bought the batteries, inserted them into the clocks and hung the clocks but 1 thing he did not do, "adjust the time". :mad: My balls became 1 big, 1 small.

Maybe the by product of Singapore's education system. :D
Kiasi and kiasu.
Must have people hold hand then dare to walk.

5555 your this colleague really damn cock. :p

sometimes_only
28-07-2017, 07:14 AM
Hi Bros,

Anyone know where can find Ear digging service in BKK or Pattaya?

No extra service is fine but if got is better :D

Doomas
29-07-2017, 06:56 AM
Hi bros, couldn't find enough reviews on other sites and none here.

Where in BKK can I go for amateur horseback riding? Genuine question :D

JadeBird
29-07-2017, 05:42 PM
Hi bros, couldn't find enough reviews on other sites and none here.

Where in BKK can I go for amateur horseback riding? Genuine question :D

Soi Cowboy :D

You can oso drop by Rawhide saloon anf get a couple of Long Guns to ride sidekick with you.

Doomas
30-07-2017, 02:00 AM
Haha nabei la :D

Did the Rawhide Long Gun circuit years back. No horseriding there but lots of barebacking :cool:

Soi Cowboy :D

You can oso drop by Rawhide saloon anf get a couple of Long Guns to ride sidekick with you.

strikeback4
30-07-2017, 08:42 PM
Maybe the by product of Singapore's education system. :D
Kiasi and kiasu.
Must have people hold hand then dare to walk.

5555 your this colleague really damn cock. :p

Singaporean standard of living is slightly better than their neighbours and you can see their snobbish attitude are really very horrible

BlueDragon193
31-07-2017, 09:10 AM
Faster immigration handling for foreign travellers...:D
The Nation - Travel log July 31, 2017 07:00

Welcome news for international travellers as the Immigration Department installs an automatic passport checking system.

The Thai Immigration Bureau is planning to install an automatic passport checking system for foreign travellers.

The first group to use the new system will be those with frequent visits, such as travellers from Hong Kong and Singapore, Pol Lt Gen Nathathorn Prousoontorn, Commissioner of the Immigration Bureau, said in Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (Tceb)’s newsletter.

The programme would later be expanded to countries with no-visa requirement such as Australia, New Zealand and some European countries.

atoll
31-07-2017, 01:40 PM
Any bro can advise if there is alcohol ban or club closure on Queen's birthday in bkk? I remember it's in mid-Aug.

kelthai
31-07-2017, 04:04 PM
Any bro can advise if there is alcohol ban or club closure on Queen's birthday in bkk? I remember it's in mid-Aug.

When there is a will there is a way. Need any help come to Nana and find me. ;)

JunkX
31-07-2017, 06:39 PM
Any chiongster in BKK 3-6 Aug? I always chiong alone, let's have fun and chiong together! I'll be staying in hotel near Asok.

kelthai
01-08-2017, 01:34 AM
It's pretty weird that for those who got scammed by those restaurants dun seem to check the price tag of the dishes they about to order. I always will check if it's displayed on the menu or asked them verbally how much will that dish cost. If a plate of steamed fish on average cost 500baht but it wrote 2000baht , i doubt I would even order it. Just curious. Most of us go shopping before deciding to buy something will ask the price or check for price tag but when it comes to eating , just blindly order ??

BlueDragon193
01-08-2017, 08:59 AM
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/img/news/2017/07/31/30322379/77f2db49db988f0b8b80d18ee4493c27.jpeg

Singapore, HK visitors to enjoy fast immigration.:D
August 01, 2017 01:00 By MAYUREE SUKYINGCHAROENWONG
THE NATION.

Visitors from Singapore and Hong Kong will soon be breezing through immigration at Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang international airports as authorities implement a new scheme to allow them to use automatic passport scanners currently reserved for Thai nationals.

Immigration bureau commissioner Pol Lt-General Nathathorn Prousoontorn said the move would reduce the immigration processing time per person from about one minute to 20 to 30 seconds, and eligible visitors would not have to queue for about 30 minutes as is now the case.

“We plan to introduce this new system for those from Singapore and Hong Kong this month or next month. Cooperation with Singapore on the matter is nearly 100 per cent complete, but for Hong Kong we need more discussions,” he told The Nation.

There are a total of 52 automatic passport check machines at Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang, some of which will be allocated for foreigners. Nathathorn said they were currently available for Thai nationals on arrival and departure, but only 70 per cent of them used the machines.

Software will be installed on the machines so they can also read information on the passports of the foreign visitors. The system will later be extended to border checkpoints in Nong Khai and Sa Kaew provinces.

“Those who want to use the privileges will be required to register with the Thai immigration office before they come to Thailand, so we can upload their information to our system,” Nathathorn said. “Once registered, they will be able to enjoy the privileges when they enter and exit the country.”

Visitors from Hong Kong and Singapore were chosen to use the machines because they made more frequent visits to Thailand compared to people from other countries.

“It is true that 9 million Chinese tourists visit Thailand each year, while visitors from Hong Kong and Singapore were much fewer – about 1 million,” Nathathorn said. “But Chinese tourists usually visit Thailand once and never come back. Those from Hong Kong and Singapore come here several times per year.”

The bureau plans to expand the privilege to countries with no-visa requirements such as Australia and parts of Europe. However because of security concerns, it will not be available to visitors from parts of the Middle East, South Asia and Africa.

BlueDragon193
03-08-2017, 11:46 AM
Cheer Beer Ladies.

4k2rscYXzU8

BlueDragon193
03-08-2017, 11:48 AM
Cheer Beer Ladies.

BHAnfd7AtL8

reallyveryfat
04-08-2017, 12:03 AM
Cheer Beer Ladies.

Where is this place???

reallyveryfat
04-08-2017, 12:11 AM
Damn big sia...

MhvJj9XOxHg

BlueDragon193
04-08-2017, 12:08 PM
Where is this place???

In Saraburi Province.

RNXKWaf519k

snakehead
05-08-2017, 12:44 AM
In Saraburi Province.

Saraburi / Lopburi has changed so much now from the days when our boys trained there...... I am sure many of them would lose their bearings if send them back there now. :D

BlueDragon193
05-08-2017, 10:27 AM
Saraburi / Lopburi has changed so much now from the days when our boys trained there...... I am sure many of them would lose their bearings if send them back there now. :D

Lol, they might end up going for a tour instead of training.
Nice seafood at the riverside restaurants and Saraburi & Lopburi
is not far from Bangkok.

BlueDragon193
05-08-2017, 08:59 PM
Don Mueang passengers suffer in four-hour queue.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/media/content/20170805/c1_1300583_170805163419_620x413.jpg

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1300583/its-all-queue-much

Xueyibing
06-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Anybro can help that hatyai had a building which can go into their room and ask them to accompany you for one or few day??? I didn't remember what the building name already can any Big Bro here can help?

kelthai
06-08-2017, 03:49 PM
Don Mueang passengers suffer in four-hour queue.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1300583/its-all-queue-much

this looks bad...;)

BlueDragon193
11-08-2017, 08:35 AM
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/img/news/2017/08/10/30323417/b5f1b57c9197aea1061dca3fa7f62ffe.jpeg

Hurry Up! Not just Don Mueang - Suvarnabhumi hit by long immigration queues.

Around Thailand August 10, 2017 14:54 By Thaivisa.

Following last weekend's five hour immigration queue debacle Bangkok's main airport is giving Don Mueang a run for its money.

Facebook users posted about the bad situation at Suvarnabhumi Airport and a Thai visa reporter on the scene can confirm that matters were some of the worst in memory.

#PChang posted on ChangTrixGet Facebook on Wednesday night that both airports were suffering shortages of immigration staff. Unmanned counters meant queues going back "tens of meters" reported Sanook.

Tourists were shaking their heads and grumbling about the situation.

A Thaivisa reporter leaving the country early Thursday morning reported huge queues after midnight. Only about half of the desks were manned as the queues snaked around the area causing bottlenecks at the downward escalators.

Though it seemed that those who were present had been told to speed up their act.

Our reporter said: "I timed the immigration officers and the great majority of people were being dealt with in 20 to 40 seconds each which seemed an improvement.

"But when someone came along who took a few minutes or needed an extra inquiry before getting stamped out the queue grew and grew as a result as there were so few officers present.

On one side of the escalators, only two officers were at work - and they were snowed under.

"Having lived in Thailand for 35 years I can say this was the longest I have ever waited to be stamped out of the kingdom".

"It was interesting to note that the frustrated officer who dealt with me barked "rew rew, hurry up" to the next foreign tourist in line.

Earlier visitor Jerome Taylor posted on his Twitter @JeromeTaylor that there were "insanely long queues" in the afternoon commenting that this was not what tourists wanted after long and tiring flights to Thailand.

BlueDragon193
11-08-2017, 08:39 AM
New immigration form goes into effect in October.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/Travel_log/30323322

le0rio
12-08-2017, 11:20 AM
Happy Thai Mother Day
Remember buy present for your teerak mama na 555+:D:D:D

kelthai
12-08-2017, 12:39 PM
Happy Thai Mother Day

Long live the queen!

this nation has been good to me as i finally can own a property in bkk... ;)

https://i1.wp.com/www.festivalsofthailand.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Queens-Birthday-Mothers-Day-Chiang-Mai-9.jpg

BlueDragon193
14-08-2017, 11:46 AM
200 more immigration officials deployed at Don Mueang and Suvarnabhumi airports.

About 200 immigration officials from immigration offices throughout the country have been mobilized and deployed at the Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang airports to cope with increasing number of arrivals.

Hundreds of arriving passengers were held up for more than four hours at the immigration checkpoints at Don Mueang airport in the last couple of days due to shortage of immigration officials to cope with a surge of arrivals.

Pol Maj-Gen Sitthichai Lokanpai, commander of Second Division of the Immigration Bureau, inspected immigration officials performing their duty at Don Mueang airport on Saturday night (Aug 12).

He reportedly told his men to attach importance to security in screening incoming passengers and, at the same time, providing convenience and being polite to the passengers.

https://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/thaipbs-englishnews/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/13210814/dm1.jpg

BlueDragon193
15-08-2017, 10:16 AM
Fake Club @ Loburi.

https://scontent-sit4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20525938_1231346496971440_4116828099987351808_n.jp g?oh=08600727d430898e08c0784a584c52b4&oe=5A354B5B

BlueDragon193
15-08-2017, 10:16 AM
https://scontent-sit4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20621936_1231346563638100_7366444604397002203_n.jp g?oh=d02050fce7cc3744eb39e2494eca8878&oe=59F30457

Fatso4u
16-08-2017, 05:47 PM
Any bros can advise where is a nice place in bangkok to chill, drink beer, eat thai food and listen to thai band or singers belt out popular thai songs?

le0rio
16-08-2017, 08:31 PM
Any bros can advise where is a nice place in bangkok to chill, drink beer, eat thai food and listen to thai band or singers belt out popular thai songs?

Only open to Thai Food?
66station for you then. Huay Khwang Terrace also can. Not hard to find thai food with liveband in Bkk.

kelthai
16-08-2017, 09:09 PM

hui kwang terrace restaurant chill place to go with pretty siambu ;)

https://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/25342/25342120c1bcd44565bb72466f6c3de7442d2440.jpg

Fatso4u
17-08-2017, 10:03 AM
Only open to Thai Food?
66station for you then. Huay Khwang Terrace also can. Not hard to find thai food with liveband in Bkk.

Thanks for the suggestions. 66 station was a good place :)

le0rio
17-08-2017, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. 66 station was a good place :)

Nearby also have alot other choices such as ToyStation, 20Something Bar, RoadSideDog, WaterSide or Waterview *forget what name it is* Restaurant.Quite easy to find.

If too far go Maldives aka Maodeep at MengJai there.

Fatso4u
17-08-2017, 11:30 AM
If too far go Maldives aka Maodeep at MengJai there.

Yes, it's called waterside restaurant. Nice place to bring puying there too.

Maldives good location. Can first pop by Taragon for soapy, go Maldives have dinner, and head over to Villa after that :D

A suggestion for cheongsters who get tired of doing the usual bar hopping or visiting soapy along Huay Kwang :p

le0rio
17-08-2017, 11:48 AM
Yes, it's called waterside restaurant. Nice place to bring puying there too.

Maldives good location. Can first pop by Taragon for soapy, go Maldives have dinner, and head over to Villa after that :D

A suggestion for cheongsters who get tired of doing the usual bar hopping or visiting soapy along Huay Kwang :p

Haha for hamsap kind can head over ThePIMP

BlueDragon193
19-08-2017, 08:34 PM
Singaporeans test automated immigration at Suvarnabhumi.
News by Bangkokpost dated 19/8/17.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/media/content/20170819/c1_1309287_620x413.jpg

A Singaporean passenger uses an automatic gate to check himself through immigration clearance at Suvarnabhumi Airport on Saturday. (Photo by Apichit Jinakul)

Suvarnabhumi Airport on Saturday opened eight automated immigration lanes for foreigners, but only Singaporeans will be allowed to use the system initially.

The automated passport control (APC) system has been available for Thai nationals since 2012 and more than 20 million have used it, said Immigration Bureau commissioner Nathathorn Prousoontorn.

After evaluating the system, he said, the bureau decided to make it available to foreign visitors in order to speed up immigration clearance, reduce the burden on staff and cut the waiting time in queues.

The decision was a response to growing public dissatisfaction with service at the capital's two international airports. Both are run by Airports of Thailand Plc, which is listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand and is one of the most profitable state enterprises.

That dissatisfaction turned to outrage earlier this month when passengers faced four-hour waits after a number of delayed international flights arrived simultaneously at Don Mueang airport.

In the initial stage at Suvarnabhumi, two automated gates will be used only for Singaporeans, about one million of whom visit Thailand each year for tourism and business, some as repeat visitors.

Mr Nathathorn said the decision was based on an analysis of security and on a reciprocal agreement, as Singapore was now considering allowing Thai nationals to use its automatic gates as well.

Nationals of Hong Kong may become the second group of foreigners allowed to use the system, he said.

The automated immigration gate has a system to record passenger information and fingerprints for identification on subsequent trips. It can also be linked to airlines' check-in systems to verify passengers' identities.

The bureau will consider using the system at other airports including Don Mueang, U-tapao and Phuket.

While most complaints recently have focused on inadequate staffing of immigration counters at Don Mueang airport, Suvarnabhumi is also stretched to the limit on some days when many flights arrive in a short time.

Pol Lt Gen Nathathorn said the bureau had made more officials available and had expanded the immigration hall at Don Mueang to process more passengers. More officials will also be stationed at Suvarnahumi as well as the high season for tourism is approaching.

The bureau has a target of one minute per passenger for immigration clearance and is aiming to bring services into line with international best practices, he added.

BlueDragon193
20-08-2017, 08:19 AM
Auto-gate opened at Suvarnabhumi for Singapore nationals.
August 19, 2017 By Thai PBS.

https://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/thaipbs-englishnews/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/19213539/gate.jpg

A ceremony was held at Suvarnabhumi airport on Saturday (Aug 19) for the opening of an automatic gate for Singapore nationals, with an intention of reducing immigration congestion at the airport.

The ceremony was attended by Pol Lt Gen Natthathorn Prousoontorn, the Immigration Bureau commissioner, Chatri Archjananun, director-general of the Consular Affairs Department, and Pol Maj Gen Sithichai Lokanpai, commander of the Immigration Police Division 2.

Pol Lt Gen Natthathorn said the opening of the auto-gate, or automatic passport screening system, followed a joint consultation between the Immigration Bureau and the Foreign Ministry’s Consular Affairs Department, Thongchai Chasawath, the Thai ambassador to Singapore, and Clarence Yeo, commander of the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) of Singapore in responding to the Thai government’s Thailand 4.0 and security policy.

In the first stage, the auto-gate will be opened at Suvarnabhumi airport for Singapore as the first country. In return, Singapore will also open an auto- gate for Thai nationals.

The auto-gate is designed to record data of passengers, photographs and fingerprints of passengers to be used to verify their identities in the next trips. It is also linked to the advance passenger processing system (APPS) of airlines.

The auto gate will be operated on a trial run at the Suvarnabhumi airport. After that the service will be expanded to other international airports in the country such as Don Mueang, Phuket and U-tapao.

Other countries will also be allowed to apply for the service. The applicants will be considered on a country-by-country basis, with the priority to be given to countries with a high tourism potential and a large number of travellers to Thailand.

Security is also a factor to be taken for consideration.

BlueDragon193
20-08-2017, 03:27 PM
Singaporeans can use passport scanners at Thailand's Suvarnabhumi airport.

SINGAPORE: Singaporeans flying to Thailand can now use the Automated Gate (Auto Gate) at Suvarnabhumi Airport to enter the country, the Royal Thai Embassy announced on Sunday (Aug 20).

This comes after the country said it will "start using Auto Gate to perform immigration check for foreign visitors to enter the Kingdom of Thailand by air".

The announcement posted on the embassy's Facebook page added that Singapore will be the "first country" to be allowed to use the service.

"Singapore is the first country to be allowed to use this Auto Gate at Suvarnabhumi airport. The Immigration Bureau of Thailand will consider adding other countries to the list for the Auto Gate in the near future.

"Singapore Travellers who wish to use the Auto Gate do not need to do preliminary register with the Thai immigration office. At the Auto Gate, the system will record passenger information and fingerprints for identification on subsequent trips. It can also be linked to airlines' check-in systems to verify passengers' identities," the announcement added.

The Auto Gate passport scanners which was reserved for Thai nationals can only be used by visitors who are entering Thailand for tourism purposes. For other reasons, visitors need to apply for a visa and go through the regular immigration checking process, the embassy statement added.

According to the embassy, the decision to allow Singaporeans to use the Auto Gate was based on "an analysis of security and on a reciprocal agreement, as Singapore is now considering allowing Thai nationals to use its automatic gates."

The Immigration Bureau of Thailand is considering expanding the use of Auto Gate to other airports, including Don Mueang, U-tapao and Phuket, it added.

Source: CNA/mn

BlueDragon193
20-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Noisy Nonthaburi hotel actually a brothel.

Breaking News August 20, 2017 14:39 By The Nation.

The hotel was owned by Prasert “Ko Lak” Sukkhee, 58, who had been wanted for offences related to separate cases, including human trafficking and pandering to minors at Bangkok’s Nataree Entertainment massage parlour which was busted last year.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30324353

BlueDragon193
08-09-2017, 12:16 PM
Netizens Warn of Scammer Preying on Bangkok’s Ratchada Area

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter - September 6, 2017 12:37 pm

BANGKOK — Police said Wednesday they are unaware of reports of a man scamming pedestrians and Starbucks coffee patrons in Bangkok’s Huai Khwang area.

In a video posted online Tuesday, a man identifying himself as Patto described the foreign man’s alleged con. He said the man has been approaching Thais in the Rama IX area, claiming he’s been robbed of his passport and wallet and asking for taxi money.

“He will act like he’s in big trouble because he got robbed,” Patto says in the video. Then he’ll ask where the Singaporean Embassy is, and since it’s far from the Ratchada area, will say that it’s too far and hint that he needs money for a taxi.”

Col. Kampol Rattanapratheep of Huai Khwang police and Col. Termphao Siriphubal of Sutthisan police said today they have not received any related complaints.

Patto said the man approached him twice over the space of a month while he was sitting at Starbucks in Unilever Tower.

The video has been viewed more than 185,000 times since it was posted to The Queen of Spades, a popular clearinghouse for controversy. While soliciting people for cash may not be a crime in itself, the post gained viral attention due to its platform on the popular page as well as drawing comments from people saying that they, too, have been asked for money in various places around Bangkok.

Facebook user Prapapan Bualek wrote to say he had the same experience with the same man.
“I met him too. I told him, ‘That is too bad! You should report the passport loss immediately. Come with me to the police station. My brother is on duty right now. He can help.’ I guarantee that he disappeared immediately.”

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/culture/net/2017/09/06/netizens-warn-scammer-preying-bangkoks-ratchada-area/

BlueDragon193
11-09-2017, 12:27 PM
House of Bak Kut Teh.

Your new late-night sobering-up spot comes via Singapore. The latest project from Ruan Lim and Jason Poon, the Singaporean duo behind craft beer bars Bottles of Beer on Sukhumvit and Bottles of Booze on Sathorn,

House of Bak Kut Teh stays open till 4am to serve bak kut teh (B120), a herby, Teochew-style soup with pork ribs that’s often hailed as a fail-safe hangover cure.

Have it with a liberal sprinkling of pepper and a deep-fried dough stick (B50). The retro-style diner also does refreshing desserts like lemon jelly

Phone: 064-310-3755
House of Bak Kut Teh, 1/4 Sukhumvit Soi 49, Bangkok, Thailand
Area:Thonglor, Phrom Phong
Nearest Train:BTS Thong Lo

http://bk.asia-city.com/restaurants/bangkok-restaurant-reviews/house-bak-kut-teh

Naka_Timo
11-09-2017, 05:53 PM
House of Bak Kut Teh.

Your new late-night sobering-up spot comes via Singapore. The latest project from Ruan Lim and Jason Poon, the Singaporean duo behind craft beer bars Bottles of Beer on Sukhumvit and Bottles of Booze on Sathorn,

House of Bak Kut Teh stays open till 4am to serve bak kut teh (B120), a herby, Teochew-style soup with pork ribs that’s often hailed as a fail-safe hangover cure.

Have it with a liberal sprinkling of pepper and a deep-fried dough stick (B50). The retro-style diner also does refreshing desserts like lemon jelly

Phone: 064-310-3755
House of Bak Kut Teh, 1/4 Sukhumvit Soi 49, Bangkok, Thailand
Area:Thonglor, Phrom Phong
Nearest Train:BTS Thong Lo

http://bk.asia-city.com/restaurants/bangkok-restaurant-reviews/house-bak-kut-teh

look good, must try. suitable for late night supper

archarch
28-09-2017, 08:56 PM
King Rama IX funeral on Oct 2017. for bros heading to Bkk next month. click on the link (http://www.thaitravelblogs.com/2017/09/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-funeral-of-king-bhumibol-in-october/) for more info.

lurpsexx
28-09-2017, 11:39 PM
look good, must try. suitable for late night supper

Lol.. go BKK for BKT..lol..no offense bro..

Naka_Timo
29-09-2017, 10:12 AM
Lol.. go BKK for BKT..lol..no offense bro..

Hahhaha. of course if happen to be there la, not purposely go there la.

Exceed
29-09-2017, 04:39 PM
9 powers for exchange anybody? I support you, you support me, will be added in uplist. System have changed. You are able to up 2 bros daily:D

BlueDragon193
03-10-2017, 11:50 AM
Hawker Chan is now in Bangkok at 5/F Terminal 21.:D

http://bk.asia-city.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/item_image/dsc_6508.jpg

Singapore’s Liao Fan Hong Kong Soya Chicken Rice & Noodles was one of just two street-food stalls to be awarded a star in the first edition of the country’s Michelin Guide in 2016. Since then, owner-chef Chan Hon Meng has taken the show on the road with “quick-service” outposts not only around Singapore, but everywhere from Taipei and Jakarta to Melbourne and Bangkok, under the name Hawker Chan.

Its opening here was shrouded in Pantip drama as diners complained of hour-plus waits. Four months later, a mid-week visit still finds a bustling trade—though not quite as high stakes as Terminal 21’s food court, on the same floor. The vibe’s about the same as there, though. Slap-bang in the middle of a busy thoroughfare, hemmed in by KFC and Jeffer Steak, it could be just another fast food restaurant: place your order, find a table and then listen out for a sad, muffled voice to announce your number.

But “the world’s cheapest Michelin meal” is worth a try, with rice, rice noodle and egg noodle dishes starting at B88 (be warned: you may want to double order). The Hong Kong-style chicken comes plump, tender yet firm, with a satisfyingly slippery skin, but the super-sweet, super-syrupy soya sauce it’s drizzled with could make or break your meal. For us, it’s not as herby or starchy as we’d have wished, though having it with egg noodles (B100), a smear of nutty sambal and a dip of chili sauce add extra dimension.

Alongside wonton soup (B180) and a few veggie sides, the menu also spotlights three types of pork (get the platter at B180), which are similarly divisive. OK, so the char siew was sold out by 7:30pm on our last visit, but the bone-dry pork ribs, slathered in cold, sticky sweetness, leave us underwhelmed. The roast pork, all belly fat and salty-crisp skin, is a relative success, but not leagues above above what you’ll find on Bangkok corners. Therein lies the rub.

While the original Liao Fan might represent an awesome affordable meal in one of the world’s most expensive cities, here it feels stripped of charm and run-of-the-mill. (Sound familiar, Tim Ho Wan?) Cynics say Hawker Chan isn’t a patch on the original. We can believe that—the oily noodles, slightly damp rice and overwhelming sweetness hardly scream “Michelin quality.” But Liao Fan’s just retained its star in the 2017 guide, so the hype machine will rage on. Soon enough we’ll likely be having similar arguments over our own street-food institutions.

See more info @
http://bk.asia-city.com/restaurants/bangkok-restaurant-reviews/hawker-chan

BlueDragon193
04-10-2017, 02:22 PM
อร่อยช่อง5 (Aroi channel 5) 01-10-60 : ร้าน House of Bak Kut Teh.

RbpyjtQU3kI

BFOMF5
07-10-2017, 09:59 AM
Good morning
Any one know what is these
https://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/25504/255045118438c416c8e119a5138fba833da4143b.jpg

https://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/25504/25504512a622b82b74ec64b4427fe2fae37beb4b.jpg
I think it is kind of substitute for cigarette
Could someone advice
TIA

BlueDragon193
10-10-2017, 10:15 PM
What’s Closed in Bangkok During the Royal Funeral (Updated).

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/bangkok/2017/10/09/whats-closed-bangkok-royal-funeral-updated/

Glenn Miller
14-10-2017, 08:29 PM
Does anyone have Thermae’s opening hours from 23/10-31/10? Thanks

BlueDragon193
19-10-2017, 01:02 PM
Notice quite a numbers of new chinese restuarant open in huai khwang area.

Far From Yaowarat, Discover Bangkok’s ‘New’ Chinatown.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/NEWCTHED-1068x814.jpg

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Fu+Wah+Restaurant/@13.778632,100.576969,18z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xd6d3b28015a664b7!8m2!3d13.77 86324!4d100.5769693?hl=en-US

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/food/2017/10/19/far-yaowarat-discover-bangkoks-new-chinatown/

kelthai
23-10-2017, 10:47 AM
Notice quite a numbers of new chinese restuarant open in huai khwang area.

Far From Yaowarat, Discover Bangkok’s ‘New’ Chinatown.

i always go for late supper with my coyotes at huai khwang ;)

le0rio
24-10-2017, 04:34 PM
i always go for late supper with my coyotes at huai khwang ;)

How you go for late supper with coyote when in the first place you are not in Bkk?
After troll so many thread still not enough?
Put more effort at your website and attract more customer so you can based at Bkk lar since you like it here so much. China food not suit your taste bud izzit?

vbkk
24-10-2017, 05:40 PM
How you go for late supper with coyote when in the first place you are not in Bkk?
After troll so many thread still not enough?
Put more effort at your website and attract more customer so you can based at Bkk lar since you like it here so much. China food not suit your taste bud izzit?

Wow your tongue getting sharper! Good practise on that katoey tony huh?:D Bangkok is too expensive for him. He prefers to go Jakarta and Cambodia for cheap fucks though. :p

le0rio
24-10-2017, 06:24 PM
Wow your tongue getting sharper! Good practise on that katoey tony huh?:D Bangkok is too expensive for him. He prefers to go Jakarta and Cambodia for cheap fucks though. :p

Every place also got cheap or expensive lar. Even he go Jakarta i doubt he will go Alexis or he go Cambodia he also wont go Nagaworld KTV。。if he want cheap f*ck at Bkk also have one. But want young want big neh want pink nipple pink pussy want this want that everywhere also high price. How low price is consider cheap f*ck?

kelthai
25-10-2017, 04:49 PM
cathay pacific air ticket promotion.

https://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_SG/offers.html#singapore

SmokyJoe
29-10-2017, 11:42 AM
Hi, anyone know of any reliable shooting ranges in BKK?

Those that I've read up online mainly just provide glocks or colts to shoot. My group is looking to spend a couple of hours trying out different guns (pistols, handguns, shotguns and rifles). We don't mind traveling up to about 1 hr out of BKK.

Thanks for any information.
SmokyJoe

dtac
29-10-2017, 12:16 PM

Those that I've read up online mainly just provide glocks or colts to shoot. My group is looking to spend a couple of hours trying out different guns (pistols, handguns, shotguns and rifles). We don't mind traveling up to about 1 hr out of BKK.

SmokyJoe

U can try bangkokshootrange.com which is nearby. It's good to have people with same interests. Or u can try the ones at Pattaya. ;)

SmokyJoe
29-10-2017, 04:47 PM
U can try bangkokshootrange.com which is nearby. It's good to have people with same interests. Or u can try the ones at Pattaya. ;)

Yeah I read up on their website. They only seem to have 5 or 6 guns to choose from. No worries and thanks. I'll keep asking around and see what else I can find.

SmokyJoe

F35JSF
29-10-2017, 06:33 PM

SmokyJoe

There is an Army camp next to the Grand Palace. They allow gun enthusiasts to use their ranges and also have weapons and ammunition for hire. :)

However I understand at the moment they are busy with the Late King mourning and have ceased providing this service until further notice. Good news is my contacts there have indicated they may resume range activities for hire again in the coming months.

SmokyJoe
29-10-2017, 06:50 PM
There is an Army camp next to the Grand Palace. They allow gun enthusiasts to use their ranges and also have weapons and ammunition for hire. :)

However I understand at the moment they are busy with the Late King mourning and have ceased providing this service until further notice. Good news is my contacts there have indicated they may resume range activities for hire again in the coming months.

Thanks!! Will check it out.

snakehead
29-10-2017, 07:42 PM
There is an Army camp next to the Grand Palace. They allow gun enthusiasts to use their ranges and also have weapons and ammunition for hire. :).

That is the barracks of the 1st Infantry Regiment, King's Own Bodyguards, 1st Division Thai Royal Army. The unit there serves mainly as guards to the Grand Palace complex similar to our SAF 1st Guards Regiment which provides photo taking opportunities for tourists at the Istana :D

Btw, the HQ of the 1st Division RTA is also based there. The range there was opened to visitors as part of the Grand Palace program for the tourists visitors to the complex. However it is not cheap compared to other ranges in the country.... maybe because they want to milk the tourists $$$ :)
Eg. To fire the M16 rifle... you need to rent the rifle (1000baht) regardless whether you fire 1 round or 1000 rounds.... and each round is 50baht. They have a variety of weapons and each weapon and their ammo is priced differently.

Range of weapons available are :-
Colt .45 pistol (86)
Beretta 92 pistol
M16 rifle
Tavor 21 rifle
HK33 rifle
SAR 21 rifle (same as Singapore)
M4 carbine
M1 Garand (88)
M2 carbine (87)
HK MP5 machine pistol
Remington 870 shotgun
Sig Sauer SSG3000 rifle
M2 Browning machine gun (93)

Those weapons with (xx) codes are made in Thailand replicas of the originals. Like I said it is not cheap in this range. The SSG3000 sniper rifle itself is 5000baht to rent not inclusive of rounds which I understand is 200 baht each.

kelthai
30-10-2017, 01:03 AM
bro snakehead great info on shooting hobby... are you a arms dealer or army personnel? ;)

just pulling your leg only... ;)

reallyveryfat
30-10-2017, 11:06 PM
Yeah I read up on their website. They only seem to have 5 or 6 guns to choose from. No worries and thanks. I'll keep asking around and see what else I can find.

SmokyJoe

Bro, please share info if you come across any shooting range. I'm also interested to know. Kinda missed my NS live firing days... ;)

Grounded Eagle
31-10-2017, 12:42 AM
Bro, please share info if you come across any shooting range. I'm also interested to know. Kinda missed my NS live firing days... ;)

Shooting ranges in LOS are not a cheap past time now..... unlike several years ago.

Cougar21
01-11-2017, 01:23 AM
At thermae now. Anyone here? Just rode my bike without helmet from On Nut to nana bts. Lol.

naemlo
01-11-2017, 07:23 AM
At thermae now. Anyone here? Just rode my bike without helmet from On Nut to nana bts. Lol.

I am just curious, what is so "proud" to ride without a helmet... Unless your skull is harder than steel. Just dun understand u these type of riders, Thailand has 1 of the worst for road traffic fatalities...

Happyman007
01-11-2017, 03:28 PM
I am just curious, what is so "proud" to ride without a helmet... Unless your skull is harder than steel. Just dun understand u these type of riders, Thailand has 1 of the worst for road traffic fatalities...

"Go fund me" a lot of cases from Thailand......accident already no money to go back own country and/or not enough insurance coverage to pay for hospital bill and start begging online.......:(

Proper and enough insurance coverage while overseas, and always be safe is the way to go........chokdee krub

naemlo
01-11-2017, 03:29 PM
"Go fund me" a lot of cases from Thailand......accident already no money to go back own country and/or not enough insurance coverage to pay for hospital bill and start begging online.......:(

These ppl deserve to rot, a burden to the society.

yinyang
01-11-2017, 08:14 PM
HM007, still having wet meet ups with sinkie club?:p
Interesting mix of personalities. One was on the same return flight from CNX last. Keep well, mate:D

Happyman007
02-11-2017, 01:18 AM
HM007, still having wet meet ups with sinkie club?:p
Interesting mix of personalities. One was on the same return flight from CNX last. Keep well, mate:D

Not really meeting up with strangers now, just stick to the same few kakis here in CM enjoy chill chill weather at usual place :D

hayhay
02-11-2017, 10:23 AM
i notice now many post "proud of being stupid", post like expert but full of inaccuracy, post like big shot get wacked in public no shame still sit around after being humilated, then go back to being online warrior

Oh ya hahaha

SmokyJoe
02-11-2017, 08:30 PM
Those weapons with (xx) codes are made in Thailand replicas of the originals. Like I said it is not cheap in this range. The SSG3000 sniper rifle itself is 5000baht to rent not inclusive of rounds which I understand is 200 baht each.

Thanks for the information. Really helps with planning our trip.

Cougar21
03-11-2017, 04:13 PM

Hey troll, im not proud at all. So r u so concerned or being a busy body? What a loser. Got a car license in Thailand instead in sg. Pathetic. And pls dun waste bandwidth here.

WarPig
03-11-2017, 05:44 PM
That is the barracks of the 1st Infantry Regiment, King's Own Bodyguards, 1st Division Thai Royal Army. The unit there serves mainly as guards to the Grand Palace complex similar to our SAF 1st Guards Regiment which provides photo taking opportunities for tourists at the Istana :D

Btw, the HQ of the 1st Division RTA is also based there. The range there was opened to visitors as part of the Grand Palace program for the tourists visitors to the complex. However it is not cheap compared to other ranges in the country.... maybe because they want to milk the tourists $$$ :)
Eg. To fire the M16 rifle... you need to rent the rifle (1000baht) regardless whether you fire 1 round or 1000 rounds.... and each round is 50baht. They have a variety of weapons and each weapon and their ammo is priced differently.

Range of weapons available are :-
Colt .45 pistol (86)
Beretta 92 pistol
M16 rifle
Tavor 21 rifle
HK33 rifle
SAR 21 rifle (same as Singapore)
M4 carbine
M1 Garand (88)
M2 carbine (87)
HK MP5 machine pistol
Remington 870 shotgun
Sig Sauer SSG3000 rifle
M2 Browning machine gun (93)

Impressive !.......... but no Glocks or AKs ?

naemlo
03-11-2017, 05:45 PM
Hey troll, im not proud at all. So r u so concerned or being a busy body? What a loser. Got a car license in Thailand instead in sg. Pathetic. And pls dun waste bandwidth here.

Just to disappoint u a bit, I have various licenses in SG, Thai and Cam. I am currently waiting for my VN license. Stupid person like u will doubt me, I can show u all if u are willing to pay to view them.

Guess u are stupid, u will say get an international license...... think hard before asking this but I am smart and kind to answer u, cause I am staying in a particular country for a long period, they are for my insurance coverage and esp liability.

For your own life and your family, get a helmet or take public. If u meet an accident, your family needs to fly to Thailand to settle your hospital bill, pay thousands to transport your corpse back to SG, or u killed someone with mils THB liability. I guess u dun bother about all these cause your brain is born in your ass, all shits are there.

What is so difficult to obey a simple rule in oversea?

Nowadays youngster si beh kuai lan.... did something wrong, ppl commented, immediately not happy and scold back.

BTW, I am not the only 1 commented. When 1 said u are stupid, he might be wrong. When 2 said u are stupid, u think about it about. When 3 or more say u are stupid, no need to think, u are an idiot.

old_yet_horny
03-11-2017, 06:31 PM
Happy Loy Krathong Festival to all.

kelthai
03-11-2017, 07:50 PM
Nowadays youngster si beh kuai lan.... did something wrong, ppl commented, immediately not happy and scold back.

not just kuai lan... youngsters these days also suk suka use violence and play gangster like vbkk and gang... ;)

tiagong the balls of vbkk aka dtac are made of metal like robocop... ;)

naemlo
03-11-2017, 07:57 PM
not just kuai lan... youngsters these days also suk suka use violence and play gangster like vbkk and gang... ;)

U trying to bring me into your fights again. :D BTW, they MIA.

TrueMove4G
03-11-2017, 08:27 PM
not just kuai lan

Hey Tony, I'm waiting for u to come with lost99. I tot lost99 planned his movement already how to hammer me. :rolleyes:

kelthai
03-11-2017, 08:45 PM
U trying to bring me into your fights again. BTW, they MIA.

temporary MIA only... their backside will itchy once again... ;)

Hey Tony, I'm waiting for u to come with lost99. I tot lost99 planned his movement already how to hammer me. :rolleyes:

you numb nuts... i am not tony... i am kelvin aka james... ;)

if you have information about tonycheong2 please pm me... reward can collect from vbkk aka dtac or le0rio... ;)

snakehead
04-11-2017, 12:58 PM
Impressive !.......... but no Glocks or AKs ?

These weapons are not available in this particular range which only has standard Thai Army weapons. If you want to play with Glocks or AKs my advise is to go to those commercial ranges..... but disadvantage is the range of weapons is limited and very unlikely they will have military grade guns like the SSG3000 or M2 GPMG :D

siam66
08-11-2017, 08:15 PM
:eek: ... Is that you kelthai ??? ... :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESY8O3tdPzE.jpg

kelthai
08-11-2017, 11:15 PM

not me... ;)

such thuggish behaviour is similar to the actions of vbkk aka dtac and gang who likes to use violence... ;)

+1 -kelthai

SmokyJoe
10-11-2017, 12:43 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESY8O3tdPzE.jpg

Lol. At some points, the guy looks like he trying to converse with god.

siam66
10-11-2017, 07:05 AM

55555 ... you mean the part when he stretched out his hands and looked skywards ??? :eek: ... most probably high on yabaa leow :eek: ... Lol ... :D

ExDtheMan
10-11-2017, 12:21 PM
Hi fellow brothers!

Am staying in the twin tower hotel in Patumwan area! Is there any massage joint recommended? Above posts didn’t really share about this area, so would like to ask for some recommendation! Thanks a heap

kelthai
10-11-2017, 02:33 PM

+1 -kelthai

55555 ... you mean the part when he stretched out his hands and looked skywards ??? :eek: ... most probably high on yabaa leow :eek: ... Lol ... :D

crazy man indeed... ;)

naemlo
11-11-2017, 10:07 AM
+1 -kelthai

Your stock is going up after a big fight. :D

shinchan123
11-11-2017, 11:25 AM
Hi brothers. I will be moving to BKK starting july 2018. Will be staying at ratchatewi/victory monument area.

naemlo
11-11-2017, 11:28 AM
Hi brothers. I will be moving to BKK starting july 2018. Will be staying at ratchatewi/victory monument area.

It is 3rd quarter of next year... this year not over yet. :D

kelthai
11-11-2017, 01:00 PM
Your stock is going up after a big fight. :D

investors bullish on potential earnings... ;)

+1 -kelthai

veryrich229
29-11-2017, 01:05 AM

i think he is too high...lol

BlueDragon193
05-12-2017, 09:32 AM
Holidays in Thailand in 2018
Change Year | Change Holidays | Change Country

Date Weekday Holiday Name Holiday Type
Jan 1 Monday New Year's Eve observed National holiday
Jan 1 Monday New Year's Day National holiday
Jan 13 Saturday National Children's Day Observance
Jan 16 Tuesday Teachers' Day Observance

Feb 14 Wednesday Valentine's Day Observance
Feb 16 Friday Chinese Lunar New Year's Day Observance
Feb 17 Saturday Second day of Chinese Lunar New Year Observance
Feb 18 Sunday Third day of Chinese Lunar New Year Observance

Mar 20 Tuesday March equinox Season
Mar 31 Saturday Makha Bucha National holiday

Apr 6 Friday Chakri Day National holiday
Apr 13 Friday Songkran National holiday
Apr 14 Saturday Songkran National holiday
Apr 15 Sunday Songkran National holiday
Apr 16 Monday Songkran observed National holiday
Apr 17 Tuesday Songkran observed National holiday
Apr 29 Sunday Visakha Bucha National holiday

May 1 Tuesday Labor Day National holiday
May 10 Thursday Royal Ploughing Ceremony Day National holiday

Jun 21 Thursday June Solstice Season

Jul 27 Friday Asalha Bucha National holiday
Jul 28 Saturday King Vajiralongkorn's Birthday National holiday
Jul 28 Saturday Buddhist Lent Day National holiday

Aug 12 Sunday The Queen's Birthday National holiday
Aug 12 Sunday Mother's Day National holiday
Aug 13 Monday The Queen's Birthday observed National holiday
Aug 13 Monday Mother's Day observed National holiday

Sep 23 Sunday September equinox Season

Oct 23 Tuesday Chulalongkorn Day National holiday
Oct 31 Wednesday Halloween Observance

Nov 23 Friday Loy Krathong Observance

Dec 5 Wednesday Father's Day National holiday
Dec 10 Monday Constitution Day National holiday
Dec 21 Friday December Solstice Season
Dec 24 Monday Christmas Eve Observance
Dec 25 Tuesday Christmas Day Observance
Dec 31 Monday New Year's Eve National holiday

strikeback4
05-12-2017, 11:20 AM
Holidays in Thailand in 2018
Change Year | Change Holidays | Change Country

Date Weekday Holiday Name Holiday Type
Jan 1 Monday New Year's Eve observed National holiday
Jan 1 Monday New Year's Day National holiday
Jan 13 Saturday National Children's Day Observance
Jan 16 Tuesday Teachers' Day Observance

Feb 14 Wednesday Valentine's Day Observance
Feb 16 Friday Chinese Lunar New Year's Day Observance
Feb 17 Saturday Second day of Chinese Lunar New Year Observance
Feb 18 Sunday Third day of Chinese Lunar New Year Observance

Mar 20 Tuesday March equinox Season
Mar 31 Saturday Makha Bucha National holiday

Apr 6 Friday Chakri Day National holiday
Apr 13 Friday Songkran National holiday
Apr 14 Saturday Songkran National holiday
Apr 15 Sunday Songkran National holiday
Apr 16 Monday Songkran observed National holiday
Apr 17 Tuesday Songkran observed National holiday
Apr 29 Sunday Visakha Bucha National holiday

May 1 Tuesday Labor Day National holiday
May 10 Thursday Royal Ploughing Ceremony Day National holiday

Jun 21 Thursday June Solstice Season

Jul 27 Friday Asalha Bucha National holiday
Jul 28 Saturday King Vajiralongkorn's Birthday National holiday
Jul 28 Saturday Buddhist Lent Day National holiday

Aug 12 Sunday The Queen's Birthday National holiday
Aug 12 Sunday Mother's Day National holiday
Aug 13 Monday The Queen's Birthday observed National holiday
Aug 13 Monday Mother's Day observed National holiday

Sep 23 Sunday September equinox Season

Oct 23 Tuesday Chulalongkorn Day National holiday
Oct 31 Wednesday Halloween Observance

Nov 23 Friday Loy Krathong Observance

Dec 5 Wednesday Father's Day National holiday
Dec 10 Monday Constitution Day National holiday
Dec 21 Friday December Solstice Season
Dec 24 Monday Christmas Eve Observance
Dec 25 Tuesday Christmas Day Observance
Dec 31 Monday New Year's Eve National holiday

nice info, thanks

BlueDragon193
19-12-2017, 09:52 AM
If you have time and money, nice to try this restaurant nearby to The Swing.

A reluctant star.
Street-side chef Jay Fai has found the honour of achieving a Michelin award to be a mixed blessing

19 Dec 2017 at 06:09 817 Bangkokpost.

Jay Fai usually opens her shop around 3pm. But these days, no matter how early you get to Mahachai Road, it's likely you'll find a commotion and a line of people waiting for a seat. Plastic chairs have been put out on the footpath, but an army of cameras and phone-toting would-be customers still stand in front of the kitchen.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/media/content/20171219/2583499.jpg

A week after the unveiling of Michelin Guide Thailand, this old-town eatery, which was the only street-side venue to be awarded one star, continues to attract a diverse crowd: foodies, bloggers, curious onlookers, self-appointed critics. And now, add the officials from the Revenue Department to the list.

In the small alley adjacent to the restaurant, a square table has been laid out, where black-clad officials are discussing pricing and revenues with Jay Fai's husband over cold drinks.

"It's because of all the media attention," the old, bespectacled man says. "Suddenly, the Revenue Department became interested in who we are and how much we make," he adds with slight anxiety.

Jay Fai, 72-year-old cook whose real name is Supinya Junsuta, is in her usual position, cooking behind wooden screens that shield her from the crowd. Her goggles on her face -- a familiar sight -- she seems unhappy about this turn of events.

"Perhaps I should hire those tax people to handle the cash register," she cries out.

"Years and years, I've been struggling to keep this business afloat. Now that we've been singled out and interviewed by journalists, they're coming at us."

Still, Jay Fai has little time to be preoccupied by these matters, as she cooks alone for a growing number of customers, some of whom have been waiting for over an hour.

The cook -- in the 1990s the Bangkok Post's late food critic Ung Aang Talay extolled her as the "Mozart of the Noodle Pan" -- is just as interesting as her cuisine. Petite, her head covered in a balaclava, and donning ski glasses to protect herself from the scalding oil, she shows unyielding energy, preparing one crab omelette after the other.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/media/content/dcx/2017/12/19/2583047.jpg

How does the sole street-food cook to be awarded a Michelin star in Bangkok feel, a week after this announcement?

"Oh, I wish I could give the star back already," she replies, her arms and hands moving swiftly from one giant pan to another.

In her youth, Jay Fai took over her father's business, which he started nearly 70 years ago.

But in recent years, as the economy declined, few customers walked into her high-priced shop.

As a result, she was often seen napping in the afternoon, her head resting on the table -- the same table which never seems to be empty at the moment. Today, she hardly has time to breathe.

"She seems fine right now, but in the evenings, she slows down as she gets easily tired," Jay Fai's daughter Varisa Junsuta explains.

Her famed dishes are prepared using ingredients that could easily find their way into the kitchens of fine dining restaurants.

A single dish with abalone could easily end up costing you 10,000 baht, but most of her customers come for her signature crab omelette (800 baht) or seafood rad naa noodles (400 baht).

Since being awarded a Michelin star, Jay Fai hasn't raised her prices but she has stopped offering several fried dishes that used to be on the menu.

"They take too long to prepare and with the number of customers we have daily, it's impossible to keep up," her daughter adds.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/media/content/dcx/2017/12/19/2583055.jpg

Currently, it seems as though every single person in the room has a crab omelette in front of them.

"The ingredients are so fresh and Jay Fai herself is so generous that it's really worth the price," says Mon, one of the seated customers, showing off the dishes laid out in front of her.

A chef herself, with a restaurant in San Francisco, Mon would often stop by to eat rad naa noodles at Jay Fai's whenever she was in Bangkok.

"A few years ago, that was their signature dish, but I'm happy to taste new ones."

Jay Fai's cuisine may be worth the price, but is it worth the wait? Diners who come must be armed with patience, as they jot their names and telephone numbers down on the register, next to which a sign is placed: "Time not guaranteed."

Jumpol, an old customer at Jay Fai's, enquires about availability but waves sadly, saying he won't be waiting.

"I used to come often for Jay Fai's noodles. I'm really happy for her success. But the queue is too long," he adds before leaving.

Tourists and foreign visitors abound too. A self-described foodie, Californian W.B Coyle says he has been waiting for a table for nearly two hours.

The success is such that Jay Fai's family members -- sister, husband, daughters -- are scurrying around the one-room restaurant to meet the needs of each and every customer.

"Next year, my sister will leave her job to come and help us," Varisa says.

"The triumph has been great so far, but at the end of the day, we just want to continue selling food like before."

https://www.bangkokpost.com/media/content/dcx/2017/12/19/2583059.jpg

BlueDragon193
25-12-2017, 10:21 AM
Chokdee & Sanook to all my friends.:D

http://mymerrychristmaswishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/full-hd-merry-christmas-and-happy-new-year-wishes-new-images.jpg

siam66
25-12-2017, 06:29 PM
If you have time and money, nice to try this restaurant nearby to The Swing.

A reluctant star.
Street-side chef Jay Fai has found the honour of achieving a Michelin award to be a mixed blessing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv8LUSqT3JQ.jpg

jimfairy
16-02-2018, 09:46 AM

happy new year,恭喜发财

Naka_Timo
16-02-2018, 11:13 AM
http://funkyimg.com/i/2CrUb.jpg

CrazyThaiLover
22-02-2018, 11:40 AM
To All Thai Bros/ Sis

Today is 7th day of Chinese New Year, is called 人日。Happy Birthday 2018.

Heng Ong Huat Ah to everyone :D

Happy bonking & cheonging
CTL

p.s. Dear Bros, I sincerely seek your kind patience as there is a list of favors I need to return. Paiseh, unable to put this disclaimer into my signature.

CrazyThaiLover
23-02-2018, 02:12 AM
To All Thai Bros/ Sis who up my Rep Pts,

Gd day! Terima Kasih Banyak Banyak for upping my Rep Pts.

Wish u hv a wonderful time wherever u r with ur luv one. 祝你天天交好运,财运、事业运……还有桃花运!

Kindly drop me a PM as it will help me to keep track of my favor list. I'll up ur Rep Pts asap. I sincerely seek your kind patience as there is a list of favors I need to return.

Once again, Khawp Khun Khrap.

祝:一帆风顺
CTL

Once more time - Happy Chinese New Year 2018. More good year 2018.

Heng Ong Huat to Bros & Sis who is/ are going to invest in TOTO 12M Hong Bao Draw on 02 March 2018.

HUAT ah... :D

CTL

p.s. Dear Bros, I sincerely seek your kind patience as there is a list of favors I need to return. Paiseh, unable to put this disclaimer into my signature.

CrazyThaiLover
25-02-2018, 01:00 PM
Big kumsia to all Bros/ sis who upped my Rep Pts.

To who may concerned:

Bros/ Sis who upped my Rep Pts on 18/02/2018, kindly drop me a PM, coz my favor list hv grown too fast on that day, thus I'm afraid I might miss out some of U.

Thank you very much.

Happy 10th day of Chinese New Year 2018. Today is Perfect 10!

Heng Ong Huat to Bros & Sis who is/ are going to invest in TOTO 12M Hong Bao Draw on 02 March 2018.

CTL

To All SBF Bros/ Sis who up my Rep Pts,

[COLOR="Blue"]Gd day! Terima Kasih Banyak Banyak for upping my Rep Pts.

Wish u hv a wonderful time wherever u r with ur luv one. 祝你天天交好运,财运、事业运……还有桃花运!

Kindly drop me a PM as it will help me to keep track of my favor list. I'll up ur Rep Pts asap. I sincerely seek your kind patience as there is a list of favors I need to return.

Once again, Khawp Khun Khrap.

祝:一帆风顺
CTL

Once more time - Happy Chinese New Year 2018. More good year 2018.

CTL

jimfairy
01-03-2018, 02:47 AM
How come nobody talks about SK anymore?? Good place to chiong ma.. nice girls, cheap beers?? Mayb must ask Mr Naemlo what is happening there now?? :D

naemlo
01-03-2018, 10:38 AM
Mayb must ask Mr Naemlo what is happening there now?? :D

For the question, an answer is USD 100.

JadeBird
01-03-2018, 11:32 AM
How come nobody talks about SK anymore?? Good place to chiong ma.. nice girls, cheap beers?? Mayb must ask Mr Naemlo what is happening there now?? :D

Even the T-ded99 resident bro snakehead has relocated back to SG so now no more realtime updates anymore.

jimfairy
01-03-2018, 11:49 AM
For the question, an answer is USD 100.

We brudder brudder no talk money la!!! 55555.. I belanja u go SK drink la... we used to hold hand together leh:D

jimfairy
01-03-2018, 11:53 AM
Even the T-ded99 resident bro snakehead has relocated back to SG so now no more realtime updates anymore.

Yalo.. wonder y...that's y ask Naemlo what is happening there.. such cheap place for bonking n drinks n yet nobody mention about it anymore!!!! :(

naemlo
01-03-2018, 11:54 AM
We brudder brudder no talk money la!!! 55555.. I belanja u go SK drink la... we used to hold hand together leh:D

Put date, put time.

jimfairy
01-03-2018, 11:57 AM
Put date, put time.

U in Bkk meh?? I tot u go up north Liao?? :confused:

naemlo
01-03-2018, 12:05 PM
U in Bkk meh?? I tot u go up north Liao?? :confused:

My location is always a mystery. :D

CrazyThaiLover
02-03-2018, 05:08 AM
Hi

Today is the 15th day of Chinese New Year 2018. It's the last day of CNY celebration.

I wish all SBF Thai Brothers & Sisters more healthy, more good year in 2018. :)

兴(Heng) 旺(Ong) 发(Huat) in 2018. :D

CTL

Big kumsia to all Bros/ sis who upped my Rep Pts.

To who may concerned:

Bros/ Sis who upped my Rep Pts on 18/02/2018, kindly drop me a PM, coz my favor list hv grown too fast on that day, thus I'm afraid I might miss out some of U.

Thank you very much.

Happy 10th day of Chinese New Year 2018. Today is Perfect 10!

CTL

Oscar1325
07-03-2018, 10:22 PM
Hey Bros! Will be in Bkk in early July alone. Looking for Kakis. PM me if you finding kaki too!

naemlo
09-03-2018, 01:49 PM
Latest news and changes for tenant and landlord.

1. Tenant can terminate contract with a valid reason n 30 days in advance even if it is still within the agreed contract period. Valid reason like foreigner moving back to own country.

2. Landlord can only collect 1 month rental in advance and 1 month security deposit instead of previous 2 months rental and 1 month security deposit.

3. Landlord must return deposit within 7 days when tenant empty the unit.

4. Landlord must pay for routine maintenance, example faulty toilet.

snakehead
11-03-2018, 03:49 AM
Almost got conned by a thai acquiantance.
Some time last month I received a call from a thai family (the son was a driver in the company where I was working parttime during my stay in BKK and he had brought me to his home). This family was in the business of supplying incense and jossticks/papers to temple vendors. I was surprised when they offered to sell their business to me quoting a very good price. I was almost tempted to take over their business and asked around for some advice. Then I found out burning of incense and joss sticks has been banned in BKK since yesterday..... with the ban expected to cover whole of LOS too.

Naka_Timo
11-03-2018, 03:05 PM
Fire at Pattaya nightspot rips through bars as tourists flee

A fire broke out on Saturday (Mar 9) night at a tourist hotspot in Pattaya.

At least two tourists were sent to hospital as several people fled for their lives after a fire spread through Pattaya's Walking Street on Saturday (Mar 9), media reports said.

An explosion at around 10pm caused by an electrical fault set off the flames which destroyed several bars at the red light district packed with revellers, according to the Phuketgazette.

The two tourists were rushed to hospital for smoke inhalation and minor burns, the DailyMail said.

Thaivisa News reported that the fire was brought under control in half an hour.

Dramatic footage of the fire circulating on social media showed people running away from the huge flames that engulfed the area, with screams heard in the background.

Naka_Timo
11-03-2018, 03:09 PM
Thai king to replace father on new banknotes

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/image/10026168/16x9/670/377/7f0b5aadb56559c3d537eaeff5121f1c/Oq/thailand-new-notes.jpg

BANGKOK: Thailand's central bank displayed new banknotes on Thursday (Mar 8) on which a picture of King Maha Vajiralongkorn will replace one of his late father, King Bhumibol Adulyadej.

The banknotes mark another step in the transition of King Maha Vajiralongkorn, 65, who took the throne in December 2016 and has increasingly asserted his power but has yet to set a date for his coronation.

The king's father was widely revered in Thailand and many Thais wore black through a year of mourning that ended with his cremation last October. King Bhumibol had appeared on banknotes through the seven decades of his rule.

"In future, we will only be printing the new banknotes," Central Bank Governor Veerathai Santiprabhob told reporters.

Current bank notes will remain legal tender and the new ones are the same sizes and colours.

The first batch of the new notes featuring King Maha Vajiralongkorn in air force uniform, will be in circulation from Apr 6.

pantsonfire
15-03-2018, 02:59 PM
In bkk till 18th.

Anyone want to do something line me
modant1206

youmee
28-03-2018, 05:13 PM
Latest news and changes for tenant and landlord.

1. Tenant can terminate contract with a valid reason n 30 days in advance even if it is still within the agreed contract period. Valid reason like foreigner moving back to own country.

2. Landlord can only collect 1 month rental in advance and 1 month security deposit instead of previous 2 months rental and 1 month security deposit.

3. Landlord must return deposit within 7 days when tenant empty the unit.

4. Landlord must pay for routine maintenance, example faulty toilet.

Can owner dont follow this guideline bro?

On a sidenote, where is the place accomodation in bkk that you suggest for condo stay short to long term? OF cos near bts or airport link or mrt is prefer.

Any suggestion bro?

naemlo
28-03-2018, 09:28 PM
Can owner dont follow this guideline bro?

In SG army, "u can do anything but dun get caught."....

In Thailand, most owners hide rental info from the authority and most foreigners dun bother to report to authority on this. Landlord will not want to rent to u if u dun follow his own rules in the contract. :D Most contracts are disadvantage to tenant. Further, foreigner will also not use lawyer to deal with this cause additional $$$. This makes landlords, mafia. :D

There are ways, I know of to deal with mafia landlord to comply with the rules :D

On a sidenote, where is the place accomodation in bkk that you suggest for condo stay short to long term? OF cos near bts or airport link or mrt is prefer.

Any suggestion bro?

Open ended questions... how to answer u? U willing to pay 1 mil baht for a 10,000 sqm penthhouse or 1000 baht for a 10 sqm?? Anyway most property agents will be more than willing to assist u. If u can't decide which property agent then pay me USD 1000, I will pick u up from airport, drive to your hotel, put down your luggage then drive u around to look at, at least 5 units in BKK. :D

youmee
28-03-2018, 10:20 PM
Open ended questions... how to answer u? U willing to pay 1 mil baht for a 10,000 sqm penthhouse or 1000 baht for a 10 sqm?? Anyway most property agents will be more than willing to assist u. If u can't decide which property agent then pay me USD 1000, I will pick u up from airport, drive to your hotel, put down your luggage then drive u around to look at, at least 5 units in BKK. :D

Paiseh. below 15k is ideal. Can stretch to 20k. Stay before outskirt, can be very cheap and good. Penthouse unit with heater swimming pool at night and fantastic view of the chao praya river all for 9k baht. Actually taxi to asok only 150baht at most. But not near to any trains station.

Looking at near asok or thonglor area. You got recommendation? How to make owner accept 1+1 instead of the normal norm of 2+1?:cool:

naemlo
28-03-2018, 10:55 PM
Looking at near asok or thonglor area. You got recommendation?

15-20k quite a lot in asok or thonglor, studio type, maybe 20 plus sqm. If older condo, might be about 30 sqm plus. If less than 10k, then apartment. No recommendation, it is better for u go view them yourself.

If not free, I can go n take video and photos for u. :eek:

old_yet_horny
29-03-2018, 11:58 AM
Paiseh. below 15k is ideal. Can stretch to 20k. Stay before outskirt, can be very cheap and good. Penthouse unit with heater swimming pool at night and fantastic view of the chao praya river all for 9k baht. Actually taxi to asok only 150baht at most. But not near to any trains station.

Looking at near asok or thonglor area. You got recommendation? How to make owner accept 1+1 instead of the normal norm of 2+1?:cool:

Penthouse with swimming pool? :eek:

http://www.renthub.in.th/en/apartment/soi-thonglor-sukhumvit-55

Check the link.. U need at least 30K THB/ month i suppose. Also the rental exclude PEA and water bills..

youmee
29-03-2018, 11:37 PM
Penthouse with swimming pool? :eek:

http://www.renthub.in.th/en/apartment/soi-thonglor-sukhumvit-55

Check the link.. U need at least 30K THB/ month i suppose. Also the rental exclude PEA and water bills..

Bro, this one is outskirt facing chao praya river. Although outskirt, but taxi to asok only cost around 150baht by meter. And confirm by meter, becos condo call for you. 9k penthouse unit. their penthouse means top floor, slightly bigger. Thats it.But their facility top notch. Having been to a few condos, gym is almost 80% full facility, swimming pool even better, they switch on the heater in the pool for night swim. First time in my life swim in warm swimming pool. lol

youmee
29-03-2018, 11:37 PM
15-20k quite a lot in asok or thonglor, studio type, maybe 20 plus sqm. If older condo, might be about 30 sqm plus. If less than 10k, then apartment. No recommendation, it is better for u go view them yourself.

If not free, I can go n take video and photos for u. :eek:

Very good le bro. Don't want hold hand service, treat you beer can anot? lol:D

Yokosi
30-03-2018, 09:11 PM
Very good le bro. Don't want hold hand service, treat you beer can anot? lol:D

He drinks beer in a cup with ice.

shinchan123
31-03-2018, 10:05 AM
I'm moving to bangkok this july. Apartment s near BTS (my working place will be near Victory monument) is quite expensive.... Farther then BTS is cheaper, but no BTS.

youmee
31-03-2018, 10:47 AM
I'm moving to bangkok this july. Apartment s near BTS (my working place will be near Victory monument) is quite expensive.... Farther then BTS is cheaper, but no BTS.

Your apartment is studio or 2 bedroom? May i ask the price? Actually there are nice apartment near huai hwang which is along the victory monument. But of cos i believe you have done your homework before you choose this unit.

youmee
31-03-2018, 10:49 AM
Just wondering, is there any "Singaporean club" or singaporean get together in Bangkok? Was contemplating to start a business in bangkok. So have been trial-ling to stay in bangkok. Despite all the hypes, it can actually get quite boring in bangkok without any actual social circle.

naemlo
31-03-2018, 03:04 PM
Actually there are nice apartment near huai hwang which is along the victory monument.

Huai kwang and Victory monu are far apart.... how does an apartment near huai kwang and along VM?? :D

Just wondering, is there any "Singaporean club" or singaporean get together in Bangkok?

There is, google for "singapore club thailand".

youmee
31-03-2018, 05:45 PM
Huai kwang and Victory monu are far apart.... how does an apartment near huai kwang and along VM?? :D

There is, google for "singapore club thailand".

I saw the club.need pay 800baht to join. Not looking at those club.more to bros with the same mind think alike kind. Lol

Happyman007
31-03-2018, 10:21 PM
I saw the club.need pay 800baht to join. Not looking at those club.more to bros with the same mind think alike kind. Lol

Got another club, Sammyboy club lah knn still need to ask meh :p

naemlo
31-03-2018, 10:52 PM
Got another club, Sammyboy club lah knn still need to ask meh :p

Ya forget, Happyman has a lot of contacts in Thailand... can look for him. :D