PDA

View Full Version : All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

kslogic
19-08-2016, 08:44 PM
Wow very detailed report

Please lah want to report report properly. No head no tail

naemlo
19-08-2016, 09:05 PM
Wow very detailed report

Stupid, want to read just read, dun want to read just ignore. Want to know details go n find out. If not interested just treat it as info. In a public forum, no one owns u anything. I am not a reporter, if u are lazy then suck thumb and wait for more info to come to u.

jimfairy
19-08-2016, 09:27 PM
Stupid, want to read just read, dun want to read just ignore. Want to know details go n find out. If not interested just treat it as info. In a public forum, no one owns u anything. I am not a reporter, if u are lazy then suck thumb and wait for more info to come to u.

:eek::eek::( so how?? next time u bring me go where? :(

PleasePCC
20-08-2016, 04:30 AM
:eek:: next time u bring me go where? :(

He shall bring you into MY WORLD. 555555

naemlo
20-08-2016, 12:06 PM
:eek::eek::( so how?? next time u bring me go where? :(

Dun worry... u better worry about money n siao.

naemlo
20-08-2016, 02:17 PM
U can catch pokemon in MPs. :D

https://s4.postimg.org/4pdcdzjkt/Capture_JPG_04b65b59723cac40370e7f5f8ab991e2.jpg

jimfairy
20-08-2016, 05:43 PM

https://s4.postimg.org/4pdcdzjkt/Capture_JPG_04b65b59723cac40370e7f5f8ab991e2.jpg

Lol.. don't forget our appt on next mth to Pattaya ya...:p.

Soi6
20-08-2016, 09:35 PM
[QUOTE=naemlo;14983837]U can catch pokemon in MPs. :D
[to/QUOTE]

Soi 9 Police station have 3 pokestops and many pokemons. Just been there..lots of rattata..wonder if it's related to the tenants there.:p

naemlo
20-08-2016, 09:46 PM
Lol.. don't forget our appt on next mth to Pattaya ya...:p.

Soi 9 Police station have 3 pokestops and many pokemons. Just been there..lots of rattata..wonder if it's related to the tenants there.:p

We will go catch pokemon hiding under the gers dress. :D

snakehead
21-08-2016, 12:54 AM
Saphan Kwai was raided. :D

Back to normal..... T-Ded99 operating as usual when I dropped by earlier. :)

naemlo
21-08-2016, 01:25 AM
Back to normal..... T-Ded99 operating as usual when I dropped by earlier. :)

99 was not raid... it was directly opposite kena raided. :D

SSBBFF
21-08-2016, 05:13 AM
Dear bros, I will be heading to BKK from sept 6 - 9, any bros willing to guide me around? :o

New to the acti
21-08-2016, 05:55 AM
99 was not raid... it was directly opposite kena raided. :D

Harlem got raided? Was at 99 recently, but the girls standard drop alot. Prefer chat more IMO, the dancer girls there much wilder as well. Some girls to look for at chat are bell, joop, ploy & momay. Dont know if they are still there or not though, last I went there was a fight between the girls themselves on 1 day and girls with a female customer on another day.

naemlo
21-08-2016, 12:50 PM
Harlem got raided?

Harlem, 1 of the bars kena hammered. That area used to be like a ghost town with 99, 1 of the pioneer on that street and used to be small n less customers which I like. Few years ago, they took over another section of the building and become bigger and soon crowded. More bars started there and more locals know about that area. Now that area is like soi cowboy and with hotel proving ST rooms.

Naka_Timo
21-08-2016, 06:11 PM
Wow very detailed report

Yes, you want read, just read. Dont want can dont read, never owe you.

TonyCheong2
22-08-2016, 10:54 PM
R.I.P. to our beloved president. :(

http://www.todayonline.com/sites/default/files/styles/photo_gallery_image/public/photos/43_images/lpnathanxx_sr_nathan_2009_bnw_read-only.jpg?itok=SuV5jH3S

smiley2016
22-08-2016, 11:51 PM
can someone post the link for Phuket.. pls...

bodyslam
23-08-2016, 07:40 AM
Good News of Bad News :p

http://m.bangkokpost.com/news/1067808?refer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bangkokpost.com%2F

faszcom
23-08-2016, 06:28 PM

Pokemon also need to release mah...:D:D
Will be in Thailand staying around Soi Cowboy from 25-27/8

RAKSIAM
24-08-2016, 12:12 AM
Hello, any bro know of any shower house like establishment open after midnight ma?

Malaysian Datuk
24-08-2016, 08:34 PM
when u will in Thailand ,
will throw away pokemon .

odanobunaga
25-08-2016, 01:12 AM

this is funny. hahaha

Naka_Timo
25-08-2016, 11:05 AM
Disclaimer
This field report on the hotel is based on my recent trip to Bangkok. It is base on my own experience, judgement and opinion. You may not have the same view point as me. The purpose is meant for sharing. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/08/25/pyW.jpg
Bangkok Cha Da Hotel
Address: 188 Ratchadaphisek Rd. Huaykwang.Bangkok.
Tel: +66 2 290 0170 – 5
For Reservation Please Email to :
[email protected]

Room type
These are the various room type available at the hotel. You may go to the web to take a look and decide what you want.
+Junior Suite
+Superior Room
+Deluxe Room

Hotel Facilities
RESTAURANTS
ROOF TOP SWIMMING POOL
VIMALA SPA
4 MEETING ROOMS
FITNESS CENTER
LOUNGE BAR

Prices
Cost varies to the type of room you want. I took the Deluxe room that cost me about SGD$50 per night, that come with free buffet style breakfast. I book the hotel via 3rd party app. You may or may not get a cheaper price from other apps like agoda, hotel quickly or trivago. I am not sure, can try.

Deluxe Room
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/08/25/jyb68.jpg
This is what i get for my deluxe room
Available in King Size, King Koi Bed. Unique modern decoration.
Rooms available on Smoking and Non Smoking Floors
Amenities included :
+ Personal High-Speed Internet Access
+ Coffee/Tea – making facility
+ Minibar and Mineral Water
+ Safe Deposit Box
+ Shaver outlets, Toiletries
+ Hair Dryer
+ Cold And Hot Water

Overview on room
I feel like a home staying in this room. The room is cosy, big and clean. Air-con and wifi is very strong and comfortable. No uncessary log off. Beside standing shower, there is also a bathtub.Look very nice There are also sufficeient socket for you to charege your phone. A small make up area. Everything is nice and cool. Lighting gave you a very nice ambience.

Overview on the internal look of hotel
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/08/25/sYPlF.jpg
This hotel was renovated from the old Siam Beverly Hotel a few years back. It is not very new and have 14th storey too. It is very near to train station Hwang Kwang. The hotel is surreond by alot of good food and also is near to soapy massage area. If at night cannot sleep can go for a message. The place is also near to the new mall call "The Street" as there is a 24 hours foodcourt located as well as the BiG C Extra so it is very convenient.

Breakfast
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/08/25/NVGm.jpg
A buffet restaurant located on the 3d floor serving daily international breakfast. I forget what the name of the restaurant called. The restaurant is very big as shown above. It has a nice ambience too.It has a wide variety range of food from western to Chinese style. You should not miss the breakfast there. It was totally great.

Summary & Rating
A nice trip, have also link up with some bro there for dinner. It was really I you pay for what you get. Paid for the price so must enjoy and make good use of it. I would give an 8 out of 10 as overall i have a nice stay there.

BlueDragon193
30-08-2016, 11:57 AM
The 13 girls you’ll date in Bangkok.

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/08/26/13-girls-youll-date-bangkok

francesco
30-08-2016, 07:31 PM

55 this is so true

Happyman007
30-08-2016, 08:40 PM

Pii, your dancer gf is under which group? :D

BlueDragon193
30-08-2016, 09:32 PM
Pii, your dancer gf is under which group? :D

Non of the above or which one do you think....:D

Happyman007
31-08-2016, 12:37 AM
Non of the above or which one do you think....:D

That's why lor, the title 13 girls you will date is wrong lah, should be 14 or 15 girls you'll date mah :p

elvenskin
01-09-2016, 12:11 AM
where to watch EPL at bkk..any good place with big screen and nice beers...TIA :)

SEAsiaJoe
03-09-2016, 01:51 AM
where to watch EPL at bkk..any good place with big screen and nice beers...TIA :)

Hoot! Hoot!

Nice try stealth agent clone!

Why are you always asking stupid questions? Are you trying to troll bait bros here?

Just Sayin'
SEAsiaJoe

BlueDragon193
05-09-2016, 03:23 PM
Those will the days of old Bangkok scenes.:D

57ObBOkZdsw

chameleon589
06-09-2016, 08:49 AM
experienced senior bros, don't mind me asking. if anyone can poiint out any bars or places where the girls are fun to chat/drink/play with? Not looking to end, but more to pass time.

As long as u have the BAHT,any place will be fun to pass time in BKK.:D

1KnightinBKK
06-09-2016, 12:34 PM
experienced senior bros, don't mind me asking. if anyone can poiint out any bars or places where the girls are fun to chat/drink/play with? Not looking to end, but more to pass time.

if you can converse in thai, try out the g clubs.. be prepared to spend..

naemlo
06-09-2016, 01:55 PM
if you can converse in thai, try out the g clubs.. be prepared to spend..

No need to speak Thai... Just tell mms, she will bring u the gers who can speak English and lots of them.

naemlo
06-09-2016, 11:01 PM
any good place to intro? for drinks, enjoying the view and chatting. not necc looking to dabao

Any g-club will be good as long as u have the money. Different gers for different men... different game for different ppl.

MacTir
13-09-2016, 12:33 AM
Hi senior LOS cheongsters,

Currently staying at an apartment in Bond Street (near DMK airport/Laksi railway station). Walked across the street and noticed a lot of MPs/Spas here, are they any good? Anyone bros tried before? TIA!

asdddddd86
13-09-2016, 01:40 AM
Will be in BKK from 13 - 17/9.

Anyone wanna meet up and have a drink + some fun after?

If yes add my wechat: jimmyee808

francesco
13-09-2016, 04:53 PM
just wondering if anyone ever arranged tennis R&R in bkk?
if yes, can share your experience?
thinking of arranging one.

any tennis player (level intermediate) in this forum?

yinyang
13-09-2016, 06:45 PM
...for drinks, enjoying the view and chatting. not necc looking to dabao
Seems you're overdue for Bkk do. Really not rocket science, just hit the aggs at SC (Soi Cowboy) or Nana. Can do a bit of agg bar crawl, and your solo act is par for the course.

Instant gratification with the dancers, coyotes on stage and doing the pole dance etc. Just SOP -make eye contact, call her tag #, buy her LD and take it from there.

Or if you a bit adventurous, can venture to Soi Thaniya (near Patpong) where the jap based ktvs are. Can do a search Bkk threads, some posts on this.

G clubs not so pocket friendly, what with membership (with bottles included) and time based LD charge.

Sanuk and come back with your FRs:p

beerlao
16-09-2016, 08:13 PM
Anyone wants to buy down a condo for your teeruk or yourself? :) I am selling my 120sqm condo along Chao Phraya River. Welcome interested buyers or sales agent to PM me. :)

chakachaka
16-09-2016, 10:16 PM
Guys do you know any motorcycle lobang in Hat Yai?

1KnightinBKK
17-09-2016, 02:53 AM
Or if you a bit adventurous, can venture to Soi Thaniya (near Patpong) where the jap based ktvs are. Can do a search Bkk threads, some posts on this.

G clubs not so pocket friendly, what with membership (with bottles included) and time based LD charge.

Sanuk and come back with your FRs:p

is it just me? the quality at thaniya is always average at best, never seen a really hot piece of ass that can give the aggs a good run for their money..

Yokosi
17-09-2016, 12:20 PM
any good place to intro? for drinks, enjoying the view and chatting. not necc looking to dabao

Please go to the " beer bars " on ground level and the 2 beer bars on the entrance of NEP, the bars along that soi and those in Patpong areas if u do not intend to dabao a lady.

Legionnaire
17-09-2016, 01:11 PM
is it just me? the quality at thaniya is always average at best, never seen a really hot piece of ass that can give the aggs a good run for their money..

Passed by while i was in bkk about a month ago and kinda agree but i think there's some MILFs that's quite lovely :D

1KnightinBKK
17-09-2016, 03:33 PM
Passed by while i was in bkk about a month ago and kinda agree but i think there's some MILFs that's quite lovely :D

blame it on my SYT sweet tooth:D

yinyang
19-09-2016, 01:56 PM
Always wanted to do Soi Thaniya, but never got around to it. Read from one forumer's posts, and the modus operandi tempted me to dabble into.:p

Kind of jaded by the aggs and star wars cantina Thermae. Once I did one puying moonlighting here in Sg on a work break from soi thaniya. And another from Pegasus g club doing FL rounds here. Both were not milfs, and way better than some agg dinos:p Alas, the little black book is outdated now.

oscar0406
19-09-2016, 03:16 PM
Hi all bros,

Pretty new to thailand scenes, will be in bkk from 25th to 29th around pratunam area. Are there any mps near by e happy ending? Cheers!!

1KnightinBKK
19-09-2016, 05:21 PM
Always wanted to do Soi Thaniya, but never got around to it. Read from one forumer's posts, and the modus operandi tempted me to dabble into.:p

Kind of jaded by the aggs and star wars cantina Thermae. Once I did one puying moonlighting here in Sg on a work break from soi thaniya. And another from Pegasus g club doing FL rounds here. Both were not milfs, and way better than some agg dinos:p Alas, the little black book is outdated now.

lol there is a group of girls in baccara that come in very early, and they are usually taken by 8.30-8.45pm.. these ones have price their STs so high at 5k that customers will usually go for their LT at 8k, but the service/GFE is top-notch.. before anyone flames me for being carrot.. i say go to Marriott Hotel Bangkok, get a deluxe room with a huge bathtub.. then go get one of these babes at 8k LT, fill up the bubble bath, lie back & watch the magic happen..

TonyCheong2
19-09-2016, 08:37 PM
Alas, the little black book is outdated now.

If your little black book is outdated then mine is considered antique! :eek:

1KnightinBKK
19-09-2016, 09:12 PM
If your little black book is outdated then mine is considered antique! :eek:

black book outdated never use anymore because his LINE contacts gao gao :D:D

b00bz
20-09-2016, 01:16 AM
Hi bros, so whats the going rate for ST and LT in Baccara in Bangkok these days?? are they really 5k ST/ 8K LT??

If so, prices have risen so fast!

and also what are the BF and ST/LT rates for Baccara Pattaya these days??

thanks bros.

TonyCheong2
20-09-2016, 04:38 AM
black book outdated never use anymore because his LINE contacts gao gao :D

Modus operandi upgraded to digital form.
Technology caused sales of black note books to plunge. :p

KNN last time really burn a lot of cash using IDD calling cards to call puyings from Singapore.
Nowadays with chat apps can make free calls via internet! :cool:

BlueDragon193
30-09-2016, 12:00 PM
Law, Life and Society: Understanding the Thai concept of dowry.

Phuket Gazette - September 30, 2016.

It is important for foreigners to understand the Thai concept of dowry before saying 'I do'. Photo: Gazette file It is important for foreigners to understand the Thai concept of dowry before saying 'I do'. Photo: Gazette file

PHUKET: A misunderstanding of a Thai marriage custom nearly broke up the relationship between two of my clients.

I represented an American in his application for a fiance visa for his Thai fiance. After successfully obtaining the visa, the Thai fiance requested 200,000 baht for her family before going to the United States to get married. The American became outraged and contacted me to cancel the visa for her.

My client did not understand the Thai concept of sin sod (dowry). Sin sod is a Thai tradition that means different things to different families. Traditionally, a sin sod represents the value that the future husband places on the daughter of a family. It is negotiated between the future husband and the future wife’s parents. The amount provided by the future husband is a representation that he has the ability to financially support the daughter.

For poor families, the loss of a daughter is also the loss of someone who helps financially support the family. For women from wealthy and educated families, the sin sod represents the ability of the future husband to maintain the social status of their daughter.

Depending on the family’s financial situation, the family may choose to return the sin sod to the couple to start their new life together. For women with families in the rural parts of Thailand, there is generally no expectation that the sin sod will be returned after the marriage.

The tradition of sin sod is covered in Thai law. Section 1437 to 1447 of the Thai Civil and Commercial Code outlines the legal aspects of sin sod and khongman (a gift from the man to his future wife to show that a marriage will take place). Under Thai law, an engagement is not valid until the man gives or transfers property to the woman in anticipation of the marriage.

Under section 1438, an accepted engagement does not force the woman or the man to marry each other. There cannot be an agreement for one party to pay a penalty if the marriage does not occur. Once the engagement has taken place, there must be a reasonable explanation for why the marriage should not occur.

If the woman causes the marriage to not take place, the man can legally request the return of the khongman from the woman and sin sod from her family. If the man causes the marriage to not occur, then the woman can keep the khongman and the family can keep the sin sod.

An engagement is not legally required for marriage. However, a broken engagement can lead to the filing of a lawsuit against the breaching party. The breaching party is liable to compensate the non-breaching party for compensation resulting from the broken engagement. The compensation can include injury to the non-breaching party’s reputation, expenses incurred in anticipation of the marriage, and damages suffered to their earnings expectations in anticipation of the marriage. There is no breach if one party has passed away.

Love is blind. When two people decide that they want to be together in marriage, the cultural and family differences are revealed. The relationship no longer concerns just two people, but makes family and society additional parties. It is important to avoid the misconception and emotional outbursts when presented with a cultural conflict during the meeting with a Thai fiance’s family.

Misunderstanding Thai culture and customs can lead to the breakup of a relationship. My client’s anger subsided when I informed him about the tradition of sin sod. He felt very sorry for his words and actions toward his fiance and her family. He apologized, and the couple is currently in the United States about to get married.

This could have been avoided if he had learned about Thai traditions before deciding to get married.

Robert R Virasin is a licenced US Attorney and managing director of Virasin & Partners. Yutthachai Sangsirisap is a licenced Thai Attorney at Virasin & Partners. They can be reached at [email protected] or at virasin.com.

BigC
10-10-2016, 08:58 PM
Hi guys, I'll be in Phuket from 12oct till 15th Oct. Anyone wanna meet n party together...?

BlueSteel
11-10-2016, 11:37 AM
Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bhumibol Bridge & Ancient Siam museum named as possible car bomb targets between Oct 25-30 in police memo

Safe travels bros.

BKBkk
11-10-2016, 11:45 AM
Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bhumibol Bridge & Ancient Siam museum named as possible car bomb targets between Oct 25-30 in police memo

Safe travels bros.

Wowo bro, you have insde info ??:eek:

draven78eric
11-10-2016, 12:24 PM
NBTC to propose special SIM cards for foreign tourists so they can be traced.

Thai PBS in Business, August 2, 2016.

NBTC secretary-general Thakorn Tanthasit said Wednesday that special SIM cards for mobile phones used by foreign tourists was put on trial use in Malaysia and the result is satisfactory in a way that the foreign visitors can be easily traced.

Thai nationals are not required to use SIM cards which can be used to trace back to their locations because they were required to show their ID cards when they bought SIM cards, explained Mr Thakorn.

Any Bro knows where to get Pre registered Sim card in bangkok boh? the same type we call Space card in SG...:D

1KnightinBKK
11-10-2016, 12:33 PM
Wowo bro, you have insde info ??:eek:

its on the news

Francis85
11-10-2016, 12:57 PM
Will the rates for thai baht become better if this news is true ?

Safe travels bros.

Francis85
11-10-2016, 01:00 PM
http://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2016/10/10/police-memo-warns-car-bomb-plot-suvarnabhumi-airport/

Safe travels bros.

1KnightinBKK
11-10-2016, 01:04 PM
Will the rates for thai baht become better if this news is true ?

thai markets already affected yesterday by royal health news

draven78eric
11-10-2016, 01:23 PM
Guess change of command will be in process soon :rolleyes:

Beretta
12-10-2016, 02:15 AM
Any Bro knows where to get Pre registered Sim card in bangkok boh? the same type we call Space card in SG...:D

MBK 5th & 6th levels still has many stalls selling but no more openly display. Need to ask quietly and deal is done on the sly away from prying eyes. Sometimes will ask you to pay first and then meet up in the stairway or carpark or restrooms etc. :)

TonyCheong2
12-10-2016, 02:55 PM
thai markets already affected yesterday by royal health news

Guess change of command will be in process soon :rolleyes:

Anarchy again. :p

Elder sister take over better.
Son is useless. :D

naemlo
13-10-2016, 11:34 AM
the same type we call Space card in SG...:D

Sometimes will ask you to pay first and then meet up in the stairway or carpark or restrooms etc. :)

What is so special about this card? I never heard of this. Sim card without registration???

BKBkk
13-10-2016, 12:08 PM
Anarchy again. :p

Elder sister take over better.
Son is useless. :D

Guess the latter is easier to control
Anyway, whoever taking over, after a while all will be back to normal. Is just a matter of time for them to get use to it and all these is just a "Big Play" for the world stage to see. For us, our duty is to have fun in Thailand :D

Ninja_Assassin
13-10-2016, 07:49 PM
What is so special about this card? I never heard of this. Sim card without registration???

It is a registered SIM but the particulars belong to someone else....... most probably another foreigner who has already left the country.

toilet$50
13-10-2016, 08:05 PM
He just pass away..19:00
news by TV Live

jimfairy
13-10-2016, 08:25 PM
RIP Your Majesty, my deepest condolences to the Thai people...:(

1 year of mourning period. Does it means chiong scenes, MPs n etc...cannot open liao?

francesco
13-10-2016, 08:33 PM
RIP Your Majesty, my deepest condolences to the Thai people...:(

1 year of mourning period. Does it means chiong scenes, MPs n etc...cannot open liao?

most likely biz as usual after a month, who is going to feed the ladies n their family if close for a year?

naemlo
13-10-2016, 10:43 PM
It is a registered SIM but the particulars belong to someone else....... most probably another foreigner who has already left the country.

So he wants to do something fishy. :rolleyes: Else why will one intent to hide his identity.

most likely biz as usual after a month, who is going to feed the ladies n their family if close for a year?

No need these ladies and families to complain.... the boss of Singha, Leo, Chang will stage a demonstration which includes some officials. :D

RamenOtaku
14-10-2016, 12:22 AM
30 days shutdown of entertainment venues starts from 14 October? Will be heading there on the 16th November. RIP His Royal Majesty, King Bhumibol Adulyadej, Rama IX of the Chakri Dynasty.

passpass
14-10-2016, 06:45 PM
any live updates ?

draven78eric
14-10-2016, 06:46 PM
So he wants to do something fishy. :rolleyes: Else why will one intent to hide his identity.

NO lah bro Naemlo, the thai gov want to use the sim card to track the tourist location and i think is invading the personal privacy mah. :D

draven78eric
14-10-2016, 06:50 PM
any live updates ?

Live updates? my frn in thailand say, all tv programmes are halted and only show case his livelihood as the king the whole night(yesterday) till now.

He still tell me something funny. just hours after his death, there is a video and song for him liao...and also mention about his 70years being a King.
How they get a song ready so fast within hours and play in TV liao. Song lyrics also mention 70 years... :rolleyes:

naemlo
14-10-2016, 07:02 PM
NO lah bro Naemlo, the thai gov want to use the sim card to track the tourist location and i think is invading the personal privacy mah. :D

Wow u so many confidential stuffs, work for FBI??? :D If u are using iOS or Android, they have all your information including location, they are the biggest culprits for all these personal privacy.

naemlo
14-10-2016, 07:03 PM
Live updates? my frn in thailand say, all tv programmes are halted and only show case his livelihood as the king the whole night(yesterday) till now.

Yes, my weekend, live soccer gone. :(

vbkk
14-10-2016, 07:03 PM

He still tell me something funny. just hours after his death, there is a video and song for him liao...and also mention about his 70years being a King.
How they get a song ready so fast within hours and play in TV liao. Song lyrics also mention 70 years... :rolleyes:

Same what. When LKY passed away, memoirs and clips are already prepared beforehand. They die in hospital. Not freak accidents. Plenty of time to prepare all this. When Doctor feel the person can't make it, inform the family. The family will instruct to prepare already. Nothing unusual about it. Wait until heart stop beating then panic activate and prepare meh? Lots of discussion and planning already days before the king passed on. Where the wake be held,bringing the body from hospital to palace etc and how many days to hold etc

vbkk
14-10-2016, 07:04 PM
Yes, my weekend, live soccer gone. :(

My weekend also gone. All clubs and bars are closed. Want to find some girl hug also dun have. :(

naemlo
14-10-2016, 07:24 PM
My weekend also gone. All clubs and bars are closed. Want to find some girl hug also dun have. :(

Mai lai kei siao... u just pick up your mobile n call. Your only problem is which ger to hug.

vbkk
15-10-2016, 12:45 AM
Mai lai kei siao... u just pick up your mobile n call. Your only problem is which ger to hug.

555 this one u also know. Jialat got informer. :p:o

naemlo
15-10-2016, 03:01 AM
555 this one u also know. Jialat got informer. :p:o

U handsome man mah... sure a lot of gers queuing to be hugged by u.

hunterhi
15-10-2016, 03:15 AM
Wa... Tai Kor, so late still awake na:p so much energy:D

U handsome man mah... sure a lot of gers queuing to be hugged by u.

TonyCheong2
19-10-2016, 11:22 PM
I understand currently there's a restriction of the sale of alcohol at all convenience stores.
What about supermarkets? :confused:

fiddler3343
19-10-2016, 11:36 PM
I understand currently there's a restriction of the sale of alcohol at all convenience stores.
What about supermarkets? :confused:

is there one?

then i better buy at sg dfs

going tomorrow btw

vbkk
20-10-2016, 12:30 AM
What about supermarkets?

Tesco Lotus and Foodland Supermarkets stop sale of alcoholic products but I saw Tops Supermarket still able to buy beer/whiskeys/red wine etc lol.

is there one?

then i better buy at sg dfs

going tomorrow btw

Yup u can't buy at 7-11s during this period. :D

TonyCheong2
20-10-2016, 02:01 AM
Tesco Lotus and Foodland Supermarkets stop sale of alcoholic products but I saw Tops Supermarket still able to buy beer/whiskeys/red wine etc lol.

Thailand always don't practice standardisation in many policies.

Just like some banks allow opening of savings account without work permit while some unable to. :cool:

When there's discrepancy then there'll be opportunity.
But it's a double edge sword as well.

vbkk
20-10-2016, 03:02 AM

Just like some banks allow opening of savings account without work permit while some unable to.

When there's discrepancy then there'll be opportunity.
But it's a double edge sword as well.

Yup while cowboy and nana were closed during the early days of mourning , patpong was open daily. Lol.

I heard of a way to open account without work permit already. :D got some friends wanted to do so.

naemlo
20-10-2016, 04:12 AM

Welcome to Thailand... Thailand is full of ti kum... pick and try your luck :D Just like picking a ger n turn out to be a man. :D

archarch
06-11-2016, 11:07 PM
hi fellow samsters,
may i know if there are any nice shisha joints especially around Thonglor area? thanks.

GoWhere
06-11-2016, 11:16 PM
hi fellow samsters,
may i know if there are any nice shisha joints especially around Thonglor area? thanks.

seenspace @ thong lor soi 13 have shisha. i was there for the beers n oysters. lesser farlang there. mostly locals when i was there.

GoWhere
07-11-2016, 11:44 AM
seenspace @ thong lor soi 13 have shisha. i was there for the beers n oysters. lesser farlang there. mostly locals when i was there.

was there my last last trip ~ understood from my friend they dont have it liao ~

naemlo
07-11-2016, 01:07 PM
hi fellow samsters,

was there my last last trip ~ understood from my friend they dont have it liao ~

Shisha was banned recently .

Francis85
07-11-2016, 06:33 PM
I got no lady to hug lor..... no kangtao......

archarch
07-11-2016, 08:00 PM

Shisha was banned recently .
thank you sirs for the info. too bad was hoping to find some nice shisha joints to chill with friends & puyings...:(

vbkk
07-11-2016, 09:15 PM
I got no lady to hug lor..... no kangtao......

Khun Mii puying yer yer ! :D

smile_santa
08-11-2016, 12:55 AM
You like shisha should pay a visit to vietnam.. they can smoke shisha where. They smoke shisha like eating mentos.

TonyCheong2
08-11-2016, 01:03 AM
Khun Mii puying yer yer ! :D

Yo Nana Plaza doorman! :)

How's the crowd at Nana Plaza last week? :D

archarch
08-11-2016, 09:03 AM
You like shisha should pay a visit to vietnam.. they can smoke shisha where. They smoke shisha like eating mentos.
thanks for the info.

Naka_Timo
22-11-2016, 05:50 PM
Just for sharing

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/bangkok/2016/11/22/new-year-begin-four-day-weekend-cabinet-announces/

norice
22-11-2016, 07:59 PM
Naka_Timo,

Thanks much.

BlueDragon193
26-11-2016, 11:48 AM
Goodness in a bowl.

For the best khao tom pla in town, look no further than Usanee’s in Bangkok’s Pom Prab district'

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/sunday/hip_hangout/30300345

reallyveryfat
06-12-2016, 08:20 AM
http://readrice.co/are-bangkok-bros-the-new-spg/

Just saw this article. Thoughts, anyone?

yinyang
06-12-2016, 09:18 AM
http://readrice.co/are-bangkok-bros-the-new-spg/ Thoughts, anyone?
From the thai perspective, this is already a given with farangs (white meat) past decades or so. Farangs would never get the same treatment from the monsters back home.

Especially with Isaan ladies, going to bright lights of Bkk, Pattaya and Phuket for gainful employment. It's the thai social security system, and daughters are the bread winners. And family up north babysit their kids, for resourceful upkeep. This is an accepted norm and social fabric in LOS.

1KnightinBKK
08-12-2016, 05:18 PM
http://readrice.co/are-bangkok-bros-the-new-spg/

Just saw this article. Thoughts, anyone?

Bangkok will always be a place for me to relax, have the ease of different companionship every night whether fucking or not.. don't need to be so complicated la..

wonderguy
09-12-2016, 01:10 AM
Anyone out in BKK later today over the weekend? (9th Dec) Please PM if would like to cheong together.

Datingafter35
09-12-2016, 09:08 AM
I want to go Thailand to get my teeth fix via braces and remove cyst from my butt. which hospital can you guys recommend?

Singapore one cyst removal is $250. very expensive even after subsidies.

funmeister
09-12-2016, 11:52 AM
Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok

TonyCheong2
09-12-2016, 11:58 AM
Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok

Good recommendation!
Bumrungrad International Hospital has a very good reputation. :)

If a Thai uses Bumrungrad International Hospital means Hi-So liao. :D

smile_santa
09-12-2016, 01:17 PM
555 even Hospital also have info. No wonder tour agencies closing down like bubble tea shops. Nowadays forums provide so much more info

yinyang
10-12-2016, 12:40 AM
...go Thailand to get my teeth fix via braces and remove cyst from my butt. which hospital can you guys recommend?
Singapore one cyst removal is $250. very expensive even after subsidies.
2 different stops, for dental and ass jobs. Dental, plenty of reputable dental places, including Rachada main stretch with dental complex/centre. For ass job, there are many private hospitals besides Bumrungrad (top end). Like Bangkok Hospital chain.

wonderguy
10-12-2016, 07:04 PM
Hi Bros anyone out tonight in BKK please pm if don't mind + 1, thanks!

mariosuper
20-12-2016, 01:26 AM
also looking for a good dental, any recommendation please?
best if you had try their services before.

Naka_Timo
23-12-2016, 11:08 AM
8 more days to the end of 2016.
Here is all the holiday in Thailand for year 2017
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/12/23/nbVBf.jpg
Bros here, can start to make plan for next week trip.

Soi6
23-12-2016, 01:17 PM

NT..This will be more useful to members here.

1KnightinBKK
25-12-2016, 03:18 AM
On mandatory bar closing days, its a great time to pull out the black book and find girls who returned to thailand from sg or Malaysian Thai discos.. nice dinner.. ask to go to their place or back to your hotel to chill, pay for overpriced in house whiskey and coke.. play Truth or Dare.. somehow always end up fondling each other in the bath tub...

PeroPero
02-01-2017, 11:47 AM
Need some info on Wanton Mee in Bangkok. (Asking on behalf of my friend who likes to eat Wanton Mee) :cool:

There is a wanton mee stall at Soi 19 in Chinatown? Other than this stall, I heard Sukhumvit also has some nice wanton mee. Can help advise the location? :D

Donky123
03-01-2017, 01:48 AM
Hey bros, I'm planning a trip to Bangkok in March. I was wondering where I should stay? Sukhumvit or Khao San or RCA?

I should list some details so you could recommend me which would be the best place for me to stay at. I am a young guy (early 20s) and will be going there with a group of guy friends. If possible, I would like to go to clubs which have "good" thai girls (non-hookers) so that maybe I could work on my social skills and try to pick them up. Which of the 3 areas would have clubs that have the most non-hookers thai girls?

This would also make it easier for me as I might be able to just walk from where I'm staying if I wanted to go to the clubs in the area.

Thanks in advance for the recommendations!

TonyCheong2
03-01-2017, 02:07 AM
Wow first time triple strike!

Korean Superstar + Extra Sprayer + Lazy Spoon Feeder spotted! :eek:

TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

*American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Big Cannon Soldier:
A person/mongerer that is not what he described himself to be and often with an obnoxious attitude.

*Extra Sprayer:
A person/mongerer that performs a task repeatedly or seeks answer from as many different sources as possible due to kiasu/kiasi mentality.

*Fab 5:
A man's best friend in times of loneliness especially late at night.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

naemlo
03-01-2017, 02:13 AM
Need some info on Wanton Mee in Bangkok. (Asking on behalf of my friend who likes to eat Wanton Mee) :cool:

Your friend ok bo?? :D Come BKK look for wanton mee??? SG has a lot of good wanton mee.... Come BKK, should eat Thai food.

naemlo
03-01-2017, 02:17 AM
This would also make it easier for me as I might be able to just walk from where I'm staying if I wanted to go to the clubs in the area.

Dunno how u guys think... a bit ting tong. Just choose a hotel near the train station... u can take train, taxi, bus, motorsai around BKK unless u telling me day time, u guys will be staying in hotel only then night time clubbing.

If u are willing to pay USD 1000, I will help u guys book room(s) near clubs n lay red carpet from your room to clubs.

TonyCheong2
03-01-2017, 03:46 AM
If u are willing to pay USD 1000, I will help u guys book room(s) near clubs n lay red carpet from your room to clubs.

555 best premium hold hand serwit in Bangkok! :D
No more 10% discount or now just usher in 2017 the rate back to normal? :p

Don't forget to standby ladyboy with big cock for your guests if required! :eek:

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

1KnightinBKK
03-01-2017, 03:47 AM
Wow first time triple strike!

Korean Superstar + Extra Sprayer + Lazy Spoon Feeder spotted! :eek:

you realise the person asking the question personality same as the nickname.. happy new year pii TC!

TonyCheong2
03-01-2017, 03:51 AM
you realise the person asking the question personality same as the nickname.. happy new year pii TC!

555 yah hor! :D

Sawasdee Pii Mai to you too Khun 1KnightinBKK! :)

Donky123
03-01-2017, 08:46 AM
If you wanna to walk from hotel to club then probably Sukhumvit is the best choice. But however the clubs around this also caters for WL. As far as concern there's only one hotel which is 3 mins away from RCA, which just beside La defense.

Yes like Naemlo mentioned, makes no sense to stay nearby club. I would rather stay hotel which has BTS and MRT. Easy to travel during the day time. Unless you like an owl, only go to BKK for purely clubbing. Which again makes no sense.

If you think you can easily pick up girls at RCA, then I'm afraid you have to replan again. Nowadays Onyx has a lot of Oppa, and Sg no longer in their favourite list. Sg hey days is over. Too bad.

Still miss those days when you party at Slim, and once they know from sg you became overnight superstar. :p

Thanks for the reply. Maybe I forgot to mention that it will be my first time going to Bangkok so that's why I'm not knowledgeable about it. So if I had to pick between staying at Sukhumvit and Khao San, which would be better? Thanks in advance!

BlueDragon193
03-01-2017, 10:02 AM
If you wanna to walk from hotel to club then probably Sukhumvit is the best choice. But however the clubs around this also caters for WL. As far as concern there's only one hotel which is 3 mins away from RCA, which just beside La defense.

The nearest is Golden Tulip Sovereign Hotel (ex Radisson Hotel), just next and short walking to RCA. Stayed there once.

http://www.goldentulipbangkok.com/en

PeroPero
03-01-2017, 07:24 PM
Your friend ok bo?? :D Come BKK look for wanton mee??? SG has a lot of good wanton mee.... Come BKK, should eat Thai food.

They want compare BKK Wanton Mee VS SG Wanton Mee....see whats the difference.....for me, I cannot recommend as I dun eat wanton mee in BKK too. Anyway, I told them Chinatown has many good chinese food other than wanton mee. :D

Donky123
03-01-2017, 11:53 PM
Khao San is a place congregation for the farang. There's several pub which is nice. However I never stay at khao san or been to there despite a decade playing here. Only saw some pub which has their branch at Khao San.

Sukhumvit is the ideal choice of course. 80-90% is girl friendly hotel, there's MRT & BTS access. There's one shopping mall, there's two infamous red light district, there's street walkers. There's clubs/g clubs.

You won't make mistake by staying here. However the street food is slightly costly, the traffic jam is one of the worst.

Alright thanks a lot for the recommendations and advice, really appreciate it! Looking forward to good times in Bangkok!

justl00king
04-01-2017, 12:39 AM
Need some info on Wanton Mee in Bangkok. (Asking on behalf of my friend who likes to eat Wanton Mee)

There is a wanton mee stall at Soi 19 in Chinatown? Other than this stall, I heard Sukhumvit also has some nice wanton mee. Can help advise the location? :D
I only tried the stall at Pratunam, some info for u ;)
http://aroimakmak.com/thai-wanton-mee-ba-mee-in-bangkok/

Good for those living in LOS and missing SG food, I prefer our local wanton mee.
Come BKK not only eat Thai food, must have some A&W too! Aroi mak! :D

malsoonka
04-01-2017, 01:13 AM
Khao San is a place congregation for the farang.

There are multiple bars/discos in Khao San that have a majority Thai clientele.
It is not just a "farang" location.

BlueDragon193
04-01-2017, 10:13 AM

Good for those living in LOS and missing SG food, I prefer our local wanton mee.
Come BKK not only eat Thai food, must have some A&W too! Aroi mak! :D

There one Thai wanton mee in SG at Soi 19,AMK Ave.5.
Never quite like the Thai version, me also prefer our local wanton mee.

The owner at Pratunam also put up a banner that they are not related to the SG stall. :D

1KnightinBKK
04-01-2017, 03:32 PM
Petchaburi Soi 19 wanton mee mostly are singaporeans.. i only go for the crab meat wanton mee which is sold out by 1pm, so so only.. not great.. plus the noisy singaporean NSFs with their kratin daeng/chang beer singlets are a huge turn off..

Pratunam chicken rice is super overrated in my opinion too.. wouldn't survive as a chicken rice stall in sg yet strangely popular over there..

Go thailand eat thai food la.. don't be like some people go Bangkok find russian girl.. mai kow jai jing jing..

naemlo
04-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Go thailand eat thai food la.. don't be like some people go Bangkok find russian girl.. mai kow jai jing jing..

I also dunno why a lot of SG young guys like wearing singlet showing off muscular, some pui pui type.

Those so called SG food in Thai, most cannot make it. BTW as a tourist, I dun understand how some ppl think... come Thailand, look for SG food and look for PRC WL. Brain ba ba. :D It is like a British tourist coming to Thailand to look for fish n chips. American here to look for burger. :eek:

vbkk
04-01-2017, 04:56 PM
Petchaburi Soi 19 wanton mee mostly are singaporeans.. i only go for the crab meat wanton mee which is sold out by 1pm, so so only.. not great.. plus the noisy singaporean NSFs with their kratin daeng/chang beer singlets are a huge turn off..

Pratunam chicken rice is super overrated in my opinion too.. wouldn't survive as a chicken rice stall in sg yet strangely popular over there..

Used to go there once a month in the past to eat as well, ( need to go pratunam to buy/pay in bulk coyote's costumes occasionally ) for my girls.

Shared tables with hong Kongers, china /Msia /Singaporeans as well. Indeed a lot of SG in their beer singlets. :D

Actually it's not SG food. It's a thai food with similarity to our wanton Mee. Different countries have different versions of wanton Mee. Just like they have the msian wanton Mee as well in Malaysia. More likely that they want to have a taste of the "thai version" of wanton Mee ( Ba Mee ) here. Also as for the chicken rice which is also different from the ones in SG. Sauce/texture of meat etc.

For someone who is away from SG for 10months already, I certainly would say the wanton Mee/ chicken rice in SG is still the best compared to the ones in Bangkok. ;)

I also dunno why a lot of SG young guys like wearing singlet showing off muscular, some pui pui type.

Those so called SG food in Thai, most cannot make it. BTW as a tourist, I dun understand how some ppl think... come Thailand, look for SG food and look for PRC WL. Brain ba ba. It is like a British tourist coming to Thailand to look for fish n chips. American here to look for burger.

Most tourists would crave for authentic thai food when they are over here. But some would prefer to eat something suitable to their taste buds. For fear of getting stomach upset/not suitable for them etc. Could not blame them since if we are in India or some different country , we might not be having spicy curry/etc daily. We yearn for some noodles or soup too. ;)

But of course for Singaporeans whereby we are Asian and the food we have are quite similar to the ones in Thailand. Except that it's more spicy/salty/sweet than ours. :D the westerners might not be adjusted to the kind of Asian food naturally.

PeroPero
04-01-2017, 07:13 PM

Thanks Bro JL!!! *JUB JUB* :D:p

justl00king
05-01-2017, 12:21 AM
There one Thai wanton mee in SG at Soi 19,AMK Ave.5.

The owner at Pratunam also put up a banner that they are not related to the SG stall. :DNever bother to go try, too many choices over here in sg.
Though I love wanton mee, the bkk version is never on my must eat list whenever I'm there :D

Thanks Bro JL!!! *JUB JUB* :D
No prob bro Pero, jubjub! :D

justl00king
05-01-2017, 12:48 AM
:DBro, 18upz for u :D

naemlo
05-01-2017, 02:16 AM

No wonder whenever I send LB to your room, u sure gian suk suk.

Haizzzzz si beh jia lat... 2 men jub jub here n there...

siam66
05-01-2017, 12:42 PM

Never bother to go try, too many choices over here in sg.
Though I love wanton mee, the bkk version is never on my must eat list whenever I'm there

http://imgur.com/ey37LKs.jpg

norice
05-01-2017, 02:33 PM
Hello,

If you want delicious wonton mee just go to Belle Garden Condo food court on the second floor. Delicious wonton mee only for 60 bhat!

TonyCheong2
05-01-2017, 04:19 PM
If you want delicious wonton mee just go to Belle Garden Condo food court on the second floor. Delicious wonton mee only for 60 bhat!

Khun norice,

Nowadays have one protaganist that will shoot you down if your views differ from his.
Later this person press the lift go down Belle Garden Condo food court to try.
If not good he will come and flame you again! :p

You have been warned! :eek:

PeroPero
05-01-2017, 08:29 PM
Hello,

Thanks for the information! :D

PeroPero
05-01-2017, 08:31 PM

You can also join us in the jubbing too.....everyone (Men and Women) are welcome. :p

Maybe must have LB and B together to achieve the DARK SIDE effect. :eek:

naemlo
05-01-2017, 08:56 PM
You can also join us in the jubbing too.....everyone (Men and Women) are welcome. :p

No need, I rather send my LBs to u.... u guys can continue to jub jub. :D

norice
05-01-2017, 09:26 PM
TonyCheong2,

Thanks for the warning! Also, you need to read my response to him!

Have a nice day!

BlueDragon193
05-01-2017, 10:26 PM
Bro, 18upz for u :D

Thanks Bro. Presently, unable to up your points.

justl00king
05-01-2017, 11:03 PM

Haha bro, just brotherly love ... bro Pero like LB gian suk suk? :eek: lol

http://imgur.com/ey37LKs.jpgBro siam, glad to have made yr evening fun.
We all need some laughter every now n then ;)

Thanks Bro. Presently, unable to up your points.
No worries bro, no need return.
My points already too much :eek: lol

fitjazz
06-01-2017, 02:02 PM
Will be heading to Bangkok on Sunday again for a week. Any Bros wanna go Lim?

TonyCheong2
06-01-2017, 06:30 PM
You can also join us in the jubbing too.....everyone (Men and Women) are welcome.

Maybe must have LB and B together to achieve the DARK SIDE effect. :eek:

No need, I rather send my LBs to u.... u guys can continue to jub jub. :D

Ladyboy is one of the selling points of Thailand.

Please handle them with care especially those with big cocks! :eek:

TonyCheong2,

Thanks for the warning! Also, you need to read my response to him!

Have a nice day!

Khun norice,

You have a nice day too! :)

BlueDragon193
08-01-2017, 11:33 AM
Talad Neon - Bangkok's New Downtown Night Market.

https://www.siam2nite.com/en/magazine/lifestyle/item/564-talad-neon-bangkok-new-downtown-night-market

Bangc0ck
08-01-2017, 02:15 PM
Talad Neon - Bangkok's New Downtown Night Market.

https://www.siam2nite.com/en/magazine/lifestyle/item/564-talad-neon-bangkok-new-downtown-night-market

I just went in Dec. Nothing much there. Around 5-6 rows of tents and maybe 10 shop one row only.

BlueDragon193
01-02-2017, 01:50 PM
Low cost airlines add 150 baht tax surcharge on air tickets for domestic flights.

Low-cost airlines yesterday announced to add 150 baht tax surcharge on their tickets, effective this month.

The tax surcharge was levied on the tickets after the Excise Department proposed the Cabinet to increase excuse tax on jet fuels, lubrication oil.

The increase was endorsed and became effective January 25 after it was announced in the Royal Gazette.

Under its proposal excise tax collected from jet fuel will be raised from 20 satang to 4 baht.

Thai Air Asia announced yesterday that it will add 150 baht more on its ticket for domestic fight to reflect its actual operation cost. The increase is effective today.

Meanwhile Nok Air and Thai Lion Air also added 150 baht on their tickets for domestic flights, effective February 6.

BlueDragon193
02-02-2017, 01:23 PM
Thailand’s 18 Different Sexualities Explained.

Sexualities are commonly mistaken in Thailand so here is the “low down”

Thailand is rife with diverse sexualities. If you think there are only “straights,” “toms,” “dees,” “gay kings” and “gay queens,” you’re behind the times on sexuality in the Land of Smiles.

Japanese Twitter users have been discussing this colorful chart of Thai sexuality types, which is pretty eye-opening. According to a translation, the list includes 18 possibilities, some of which are known by only a small number of Thais.

This sexuality appendix has been circulating on Thai social networks for some time, so we’d like to provide our own translation based on information posted on Pantip.

Straight Male – A man who likes women.

Straight Female – A woman who likes men.

Lesbian – A woman who likes women.

Kathoey/Ladyboy – A man who identifies and presents as a woman, may be partway through transitioning or have no plans to transition.

Gay King – A gay man who takes the “top” role during sex.

Gay Queen – A gay man who takes the “bottom,” or receiving, role during sex.

Tom – A woman with a masculine identity. They’re commonly paired up with Dees, but they’re also attracted to straight women.

Dee – A woman with feminine identity, who likes manly women, or Toms.

Tom Gay – A Tom who like Dees, straight women and other Toms.

Tom Gay King – A Tom who likes other Toms and takes the “top” role during sex.

Tom Gay Queen – A Tom who likes Toms and takes the “bottom,” or receiving, role during sex.

Tom Gay Two-Way – A Tom who can be both a Tom Gay King or Tom Gay Queen.

Boat – A man who likes women, Gay Kings, and Gay Queens, but does not date Ladyboys.

Byte – A woman who likes Toms, Lesbians, and straight men.

Adam – A man who likes Toms.

Angie – A Kathoey/ Ladyboy who likes Toms.

Cherry – A woman who likes gay men and Kathoey.

Samyan – A woman who likes Toms, lesbians, and straight women, and can also switch to any of the mentioned roles.

So there you have it, no more confusion, right?

Credit: Bangkok Coconuts.

nhp69
02-02-2017, 06:17 PM
Guys...any recommend for club/disco?? I be thereb7th to 10th feb...wanna join:D....n also which soapy good ar?

TonyCheong2
03-02-2017, 02:23 PM
Lazy spoon feeder spotted! :eek:

TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

*American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Big Cannon Soldier:
A person/mongerer that is not what he described himself to be and often with an obnoxious attitude.

*Extra Sprayer:
A person/mongerer that performs a task repeatedly or seeks answer from as many different sources as possible due to kiasu/kiasi mentality.

*Fab 5:
A man's best friend in times of loneliness especially late at night.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!

sosuperhb
03-02-2017, 09:44 PM
Was hoping fellow forum member can help with recommending hotel. I've narrowed it down to 3 hotels. I'm preferring to find FL, so plan to go have a look at Thermae and some of the clubs. The 3 hotels are:

Dawin - pros are reasonably priced, good reviews on websites, near the action and Nana station, con is there isn't a fitness centre.

Phachara Suites Sukhumvit - pros are same as above but with fitness centre, cons are reviews don't seem to be as good as Dawin, also has no cancel option.

Narai - pros is cheaper than two above, has a fitness centre, con is on Silom road, I assume I will have to taxi to Sukhumvit.

alpineguy
04-02-2017, 12:49 AM
I have heard recommendations of Galleria 10 and Dream coz they are on Sukhumvit itself. Yet to try them myself.

smile_santa
04-02-2017, 05:06 PM
Recently abit slow in the forums ah? hahahaha. anyway wishing all bros gong hei fatt choy many bountiful returns, success in work/business, can pia more girls, no illness and good luck in everything.

Okay now that is out of the way, does anyone have a good place to recommend to eat? Im going there next month but haven't only been there a few times with only myself or max 2 persons there was a limited food choice. This time round going with a party of 6 so was wondering of exploring more makan places there. I looked online and usually the recommend the wanton mee la, phad thai, boat noodles etc. but I was wondering if you guys know any nice place maybe sze char style for makan in BKK area? Thanks in advance.

1KnightinBKK
05-02-2017, 12:03 AM
but I was wondering if you guys know any nice place maybe sze char style for makan in BKK area? Thanks in advance.

hwai kwang got many, cheap, can beo saosao, aroy mak and no singaporean NSFs in kratin daeng sleeveless tee to kpkb.. it's near the bridge there.. usually they're grilling the heavily salted fish outside...

naemlo
05-02-2017, 12:32 AM
Any of my kaki coming to BKK soon??

TonyCheong2
05-02-2017, 05:16 AM
does anyone have a good place to recommend to eat?

As recommended by khun 1KnightinBKK go Thalat Huai Khwang.
Go furthur inside for more local food.
Reasonable price but no longer cheap these days.

Best is go there late at night after partying to wash your eyes. :p

alpineguy
08-02-2017, 12:10 AM
Both is good to stay. Dream is at deep down from the Main Street, but the Hotel is good. If you don't mind walking from the Main Street them it's good to stay.

As for Galleria 10 not so far from the Main Street. It just opposite Thermae, you've to cross the road by using the over head bridge to get to thermae.

Hope this helps. ;);)

Thank boss... Already booked Galleria 10 for this month :D

Any of my kaki coming to BKK soon??

Boss Naemlo, xiao di me going over end of Feb...

Please duo duo guan zhao... :D

The Milk Man
08-02-2017, 01:08 AM
Boss Naemlo, xiao di me going over end of Feb...

Please duo duo guan zhao... :D

Please standby USD$1000 :D

TonyCheong2
08-02-2017, 02:59 PM

Sometimes naemlo got do promotion.
10% discount but he send Cherry QQ instead of BMW to fetch you from Airport. :p

naemlo
08-02-2017, 03:02 PM
Sometimes naemlo got do promotion.
10% discount but he send Cherry QQ instead of BMW to fetch you from Airport. :p

No need cherry in bkk cause cars are cheap. Min expectation is vios or city :D

TonyCheong2
08-02-2017, 08:48 PM
No need cherry in bkk cause cars are cheap. Min expectation is vios or city :D

555 that's good! :p

Very value added! :D

Big Sexy
08-02-2017, 09:22 PM
Hi all

Please help spread the word for the new URL www.sbfsg.net

and remember to bookmark our twitter page (https://www.twitter.com/sammyboyfor)
https://www.twitter.com/sammyboyfor for update on new URL to access the forum :p

alpineguy
09-02-2017, 09:35 PM

Jialat... Look I have to ownself hold kaki hand le...:(

:D:p

anti123
11-02-2017, 12:22 PM
Bros, will be going to bkk for a short trip 16 feb to 18 feb. any bros want to meet for drinks, club, massage.?????

slayerxdx
11-02-2017, 02:01 PM
Will be in bangkok from on the 21 and 22nd Feb alone. Any bros wanna guide me/ meet together for massage/agogo bars. Not very experience in chionging at BKK..

BlueDragon193
12-02-2017, 04:00 PM
Where locals really eat in Bangkok's Chinatown.
The people of Yaowarat tell us the food stalls they love.
By Monruedee Jansuttipan | Jan 26, 2017.

http://bk.asia-city.com/restaurants/news/where-locals-really-eat-bangkok-chinatown

BlueDragon193
12-02-2017, 04:02 PM
The generations-old Bangkok restaurants you need to visit before it’s too late.
We revisit the classic restaurants keeping it in the family.
By Natcha Sanguankiattichai | Jan 30, 2017.

http://bk.asia-city.com/restaurants/news/generations-old-restaurants-visit-before-disappear-bangkok

BlueDragon193
12-02-2017, 04:07 PM
Ratchada Train Market’s best bars for a cheap and awesome night out.
Time to venture out far from Sathorn or Thonglor.
By Choltanutkun Tun-atiruj | Sep 06, 2016.

http://bk.asia-city.com/nightlife/news/ratchada-train-market-best-bars

gg123
12-02-2017, 09:53 PM
Hi, I'm staying at Eastin Hotel Makkasan, from google maps i can see it's somewhat beside pratunam, is it a good place for a base to go eat, massage and chiong?

naemlo
12-02-2017, 09:57 PM
Hi, I'm staying at Eastin Hotel Makkasan, from google maps i can see it's somewhat beside pratunam, is it a good place for a base to go eat, massage and chiong?

Yes good place....

gg123
12-02-2017, 10:33 PM
Yes good place....

thank you very much!

alpineguy
12-02-2017, 11:08 PM

http://bk.asia-city.com/restaurants/news/where-locals-really-eat-bangkok-chinatown

Nice recommendation boss Dragon!

Was gonna visit Chinatown this coming trip!

smile_santa
14-02-2017, 02:25 AM

Thx BlueDragon for the link. Was thinking of going yaowarat on my next trip but not sure where to spend my calories count on.

linoleum3
27-02-2017, 12:41 AM
any bro going in mid march? im getting my tickets now with another friend of mine so still looking at dates.

Hoping to club with some bros there with similar mindset to kio girls there. cheers. PM me

The Milk Man
28-02-2017, 04:28 AM
any bro going in mid march? im getting my tickets now with another friend of mine so still looking at dates.

Hoping to club with some bros there with similar mindset to kio girls there. cheers. PM me

Kindly note that Swampy airport has closed one runway for repairs leaving the 2 remaining runways operational. Expect flight delays during these 2 months from Mar-May until the runway is repaired.

vbkk
01-03-2017, 01:19 AM
Kindly note that Swampy airport has closed one runway for repairs leaving the 2 remaining runways operational. Expect flight delays during these 2 months from Mar-May until the runway is repaired.

Took flight at suvarnabhumi airport today. Was lucky no delay during morning take off. But long queue at security check and passport section. :p

kelthai
01-03-2017, 08:51 AM
yes really long queue today. luckily escorted by 2 coyotes so not boring at all ;)

BlueDragon193
01-03-2017, 12:03 PM
Suvarnabhumi feels air traffic heat.

Runway repairs likely to cause flight delays.

Bangkokpost - 1 Mar 2017 by AMORNRAT MAHITTHIROOK

The airport is cannibalising other departments to help to clear immigration lines, but a 60-day emergency runway closure will further jam up the airport. (File photo by Somchai Poomlard)

Suvarnabhumi airport staff are being drafted in to help speed up passenger flow through immigration to cope with a spike in passenger numbers.

Responding to criticism about long queues at immigration checkpoints, particularly outbound channels, the airport's general manager, Sirote Duangratana, said staff will help passengers fill in departure and arrival forms.

Staff would also be brought in to make sure all X-ray channels before passengers head to immigration counters are manned, he said.

"The number of passengers using Suvarnabhumi airport continues to rise dramatically," Mr Sirote said, adding the airport currently handles almost 200,000 passengers and 1,000 flights daily.

He said the number of passengers rose by 10% in the first two months of this year.

Mr Sirote said the airport is expediting construction of a new terminal, which could allow the airport to handle 30 million more passengers a year. The airport currently has the capacity to handle 45 million per annum.

The work is likely to be completed in 2019, he said.

Meanwhile, a stretch of one of Suvarnabhumi's runways and a taxiway will be closed for urgent maintenance work, starting Friday.

The repair work involves 935 metres of the eastern runway linked to taxiway B1, said Mr Sirote. The work is scheduled to last 60 days and end on May 5.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k19/KhunBlueDragon/BlueDragon/c1_1206725_170301041511_620x413.jpg (http://s84.photobucket.com/user/KhunBlueDragon/media/BlueDragon/c1_1206725_170301041511_620x413.jpg.html)

vbkk
01-03-2017, 02:58 PM
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k19/KhunBlueDragon/BlueDragon/c1_1206725_170301041511_620x413.jpg (http://s84.photobucket.com/user/KhunBlueDragon/media/BlueDragon/c1_1206725_170301041511_620x413.jpg.html)

Wow that's a very bad jam indeed. Luckily mine was better than that. :p

linoleum3
03-03-2017, 10:03 PM
thank you sir. please. does it mean songkran also "har bast"

LCGOGO
12-03-2017, 11:02 PM
Will be in bkk on 8 apr. Any bros wanna meetup? I ever chionged before in bkk.

Jimbkk
15-03-2017, 09:25 PM
Any Bros in BKK now? Wanna meet up for a drink?

dictorate
16-03-2017, 01:40 PM
Any bros in bkk from April 2nd till 6th?

laserjet
16-03-2017, 05:37 PM
Yep. May be in bkk for a long time. living in phrom phong area. Anything can PM.

pantsonfire
16-03-2017, 05:58 PM
Hi, iam from HK in bkk anyone around tonight going out to monger or clubs?

french_curve
16-03-2017, 06:23 PM
Any BKK experts who know how to get almost anything?

TonyCheong2
16-03-2017, 06:47 PM
Any BKK experts who know how to get almost anything?

555 you are one good joker asking this sort of questions especially in relation to mafia run countries such as Thailand! :D

Are you abang adek with Lin Huawei (http://pattayatoday.net/news/news-from-around-pattaya/singaporean-drug-dealer-busted/) looking to buy narcotics or firearms? :eek:

http://pattayatoday.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Singaporean.jpg

BlueDragon193
25-03-2017, 02:47 PM
No celebration activities on Khao San road this coming Songkran water festival.

March 25, 2017 By Thai PBS.

Khao San road will have no Songkran water celebration activities this year as the country is still mourning the passing of the beloved King Bhumibol Adulyadej.

The decision to not holding celebration activities on this short street came after the meeting of several relevant government and private agencies, including the Khaosan Road Business Association, the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration and the Royal Thai Police.

The meeting agreed that as the country is still in a mourning period, all water celebration activities usually held every year from April 13-15 should be called off.

Khaosan Road Business Association president Piyabutr Jiwaramonaikul said no celebration activities will be held this year on Khao San road as they were held in previous years as all relevant agencies viewed that it would be inconvenient for people who will be coming from across the country to pay homage to their beloved King during the Songkran festival if the Khao San is closed to traffic to allow the Songkran celebration activities to be held.

As the closure of Khao San road will also affect traffic on other roads surrounding the area, he said.

It was then agreed that this year there will be no water celebration activities, he said, but added that next year celebration in this road will be magnificent.

During Songkran, most office buildings, banks as well as family-run shops and restaurants shut down completely, while big shopping malls usually remain open.

For Bangkok, it is expected to see a mass exodus, as at least half of its eight residents are expected to travel back to their home towns for family re-unions, beginning April 10.

Songkran is officially observed between the 13th and 15th of April (three days national holiday), although in reality, celebrations often last the entire week.

BlueDragon193
27-03-2017, 12:06 PM
Now, they said Songkran celebration is on @ Kao San road.:confused:

Splash On! Songkran to Go Off Wild as Ever.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/events/2017/03/25/splash-songkran-go-off-wild-ever/

BlueDragon193
27-03-2017, 12:09 PM
Govt Floats Long-Term Land Leases for Foreigners.:D

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2017/03/24/govt-floats-long-term-land-leases-foreigners/

Naka_Timo
28-03-2017, 09:22 AM
Now, they said Songkran celebration is on @ Kao San road.:confused:

Splash On! Songkran to Go Off Wild as Ever.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/events/2017/03/25/splash-songkran-go-off-wild-ever/

That will be a good new.

BlueDragon193
01-04-2017, 09:05 PM
Predawn fire hits Pratunam wholesale clothes market

April 01, 2017 Thai PBS Reporters

A predawn fire broke out at Pratunam wholesale clothes market Saturday but was contained in limited area before it spread.

The fire happened at about 04.40am while rain was falling at Chaimongkol market on Rajaprarob road.

It started from a ground floor room inside the three-storey shop building and quickly raced to the upper floors where large quantity of clothes were stored.

A dozen of fire trucks rushed to the scene but could hardly work as the market has narrow lanes.

However firemen could contain the fire in limited area after almost two hours of raging.

Three people were also reported trapped in the building but all were rescued unharmed.

Forensic police inspected the market late today but still have not established the cause of the fire.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/predawn-fire-hits-pratunam-wholesale-clothes-market/

LCGOGO
07-04-2017, 11:58 PM
Will be in bkk tml til 9 Apr. Anyone keen for drinks and chionging hit me up

BlueDragon193
14-04-2017, 01:48 PM
It getting wet..wet..wet Songkran on Khao San road.:D

http://www.bangkokpost.com/vdo/thailand/1232428/songkran-on-khao-san-road

BlueDragon193
15-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Another wet..wet time.:D

http://www.asiaone.com/video/thailand-celebrates-songkran-water-festival/5398465994001

Hitman4896
15-04-2017, 07:51 PM
Since when its not wet in thailand:confused::D

Naka_Timo
18-04-2017, 10:10 PM
Disclaimer
This field report gives a summary of my april trips to Thailand. It is meant to give you a rough idea of what is expected and share the experience i have with other readers. It is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Reader here may feel free to comment.

Day 1 - 1 Night in BKK (8 April 2017 - 9 April 2017)

Hotel: Mini R Ratchacha
http://funkyimg.com/i/2rTv7.jpghttp://funkyimg.com/i/2rTv8.jpg
http://funkyimg.com/i/2rTvm.jpghttp://funkyimg.com/i/2rTwF.jpg

I came to know about this hotel in the forum and it look new too. Did some research and make a booking directly with the hotel for a night stay. The first impression of the hotel was it was just a very simple one and is very new. The hotel is a 4 storey building with blue coated paint and a restaurant beside it. It look more like a small backpacker hotel which is at a small corner and cannot be seen obviously. I It nearest train station is Huai Kwang, exit via emerald hotel and the walking distance of about 7 to 8 mins. It is just at the main road and next to a bank as well as next to an overhead bridge.

The hotel is in the heart of hui kwang area and was surrounded by all the soapy of emmunella, aliana, hi-tec, the lord.

The room of the hotel was big and it also has inter-connecting room. Wifi is very strong and also the room have a big bathtub. The room was big and have big bed too and the rate was reasonable and it felt so comfortable at home. There is also a safe deposit box in the room. The reception was also friendly. The manager of the hotel a sg Chinese guy by the name of alan. He is a very friendly and chatty middle age guy who converse will in Thai and other languages. He told us that the restaurant makes good pizza, but too bad, we only have one night. I think shall try next time or other bros who are there can try then comment here.

Some pics of the hotel was posted for easy reference. There is already a thread inside this forum regarding this hotel.

Pls refer to the link below for details of the hotel as well as booking of the hotel
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=640606
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=640605

The rest of the day was spend by walking round all the soapy massage and also mirror the ladies. I shall not talk too much about the soapy as i believe reader here all know and all is aware on the standard and price. All i can said is all this place are inflated by China tourist and you will be surprise that there will be a big price different if you are from China, Singapore or other countries.

Besides that, we also walk around in the night market as well as have our meal at the famous Som Boon Restaurant and the Nok restaurant there.

End of the day, i sleep alone as my friend have his contact so he is not left alone.

That sum up the end of my 1 night stay in BKK.

Day 2 & 3 will be continue in pattaya thread.......

Skinxwear
18-04-2017, 10:55 PM
Hi Bangkok,just checked in to Pathumwan Princess Hotel.

naemlo
18-04-2017, 11:09 PM
Hi Bangkok,just checked in to Pathumwan Princess Hotel.

I am always there to shit. :D

Naka_Timo
19-04-2017, 10:14 PM
Disclaimer
This field report gives a summary of my april trips to Thailand. It is meant to give you a rough idea of what is expected and share the experience i have with other readers. It is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Reader here may feel free to share your

Day 7 & 8 & 9

4D 3Night in BKK (13 April 2017 – 16 April 2017)

It was the last few days of the trip and i have some special discount so decided to stay in JW Marriot Hotel BKK. The hotel is located near to Nana BTS. It is directly beside Nana. I am able to get a good view of Nana from my hotel room. Room is luxury and again we were given a side by side room but non-connecting. The room air-con was strong. It internet was strong, it have a rain fall shower and a bath tub with dress robe too. The room was very atas and posh. There is a big mirror beside the bed as i can actually see myself while i am bonking.

Maybe i was not in Kao San area. I heard is alway very fun there. Maybe should try go there next year for songkran. I feel that songkran over in BKK is slightly different. It is not that crazy as chiangmai and pattaya. It seem more organise maybe because BKK is more develop. There are many various songkran party in many location and night spots like RCA and Oxyn. I think bacically they will have fun in the party and after that no more. Those in BKK are suppose to empty their water gun when they board the train and in train station. However, the seat and floor is alway wet in the train. The amazing thing is nobody complaint and all was fun. If in Singapore, already kanna kpkb and complain liao. I also have the chance to squeeze the train with hot wet thai chick and rubba rubba them some time.Some felt so cold in the train as they were shivering. Sometime i wish i could hug them to give them warm. All this i think is a good experience and exposure as we don’t get and have such chance in SG. This is really once in a life time kind of thing. Besides that, certain area near to night spot like nana plaza and also those stretch of road that pass nana are also filled with people splashing water on you.

We do not want to get wet as it is not easy to get dry so we just avoid those area with people playing water. During those 2 days we visited Dream Haven massage in Soi 26 and Soi 33 at BTS Phrom Phong. In Soi 26, i mistaken the reception as working gal that was so paiseh but choice there really not much only the reception is chio. In Soi 33, there are many choices, took a 2300 baht nuru gel package. I also drop by former Mitu at Soi 33, but it was closed. I am not sure they change name to dozo or they have shifted to another place. We went over to la bella at makassan , not much of stock there that attact us so we went back to Hui Kwang to visit Hi-Tec again as this was the first place we visited on the 1st day. My friend did an RTF on the gal he took on the first day and i took another one.

In this trip, we visited a few temples and also meet some friend over there to chill and also visited lot of place to eat nice, cheap and good food. We did not manage to visit any of the agogo bar in Nana or soicow boy as we did not want to get wet. We also visited Thermea Cafe, spotted my target but too bad, only do short time and no long time. This place getting more and more ladies and also saw many hongkee, china , Japanese and Korean. Luckily that i have my own contact there so that i do not have to sleep alone. I manage to went nana in the last night when they stop all the playing of water. I want to find a old friend of mine who is working in one of the agogo there but she was not around so it was also sleep alone in the last night.

Overall i have a good, fun and save trip in the whole of 9 days 8 night in 3 different places. There is some hit and misses but it think is normal all this is part of it. Good experience and good exposure and is eye opener for me and i have added quite a number of siam bu in my friend lists during this trip.

Looking forward to the next year songkran trip again.

supperman
23-04-2017, 10:36 PM
Guys, anyone interested to meet up for a session at G club any day from 4-7 May? will be travelling to BKK alone. if no bros want to meet up. I have already made a few contacts with my lady friends there who will accompany me throughout the trip.

BlueDragon193
28-04-2017, 09:30 PM
New Shuttle Routes to Don Mueang Airport to Open Monday.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/transpo/2017/04/28/new-shuttle-routes-don-mueang-airport-open-monday/

sadboy1
02-05-2017, 07:02 PM
Guys, anyone interested to meet up for a session at G club any day from 4-7 May? will be travelling to BKK alone. if no bros want to meet up. I have already made a few contacts with my lady friends there who will accompany me throughout the trip.

What the damage per person

smile_santa
05-05-2017, 06:29 PM
What the damage per person

My last trip the damage per person was about $400++. But again it depends on which G-club you go to and what extras you throw in.

TonyCheong2
05-05-2017, 08:57 PM
New Shuttle Routes to Don Mueang Airport to Open Monday.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/transpo/2017/04/28/new-shuttle-routes-don-mueang-airport-open-monday/

Walk to the main road outside Don Mueang Airport to take bus will be cheaper lah 555! :p

BlueDragon193
05-05-2017, 09:10 PM
Walk to the main road outside Don Mueang Airport to take bus will be cheaper lah 555! :p

Lol, no wonder airport taxis and bus got no business...555

TonyCheong2
05-05-2017, 09:27 PM
Lol, no wonder airport taxis and bus got no business...555

Bangkok is known to be a budget shopping and eating destination.
Seasoned travellers will know which mode of transportation is more cost effective. :p

sadboy1
05-05-2017, 10:21 PM
Bangkok is known to be a budget shopping and eating destination.
Seasoned travellers will know which mode of transportation is more cost effective. :p

Uber n grab lol.....

Thailand
05-05-2017, 10:35 PM
AIX BANGKOK TOP 10 LEADING ESCORT AGENCY

OUTCALL ESCORT LADY
3hr 2 shot 3400baht
5hr 3 shot 5000baht
8hr 4 shot 8000baht

All lady same price , sreenshot and send to us for more detail about our babes.

Whatsapp bro meesiam +66614437038
Line:meesiamboy
Wechat:meesiamboy

sadboy1
05-05-2017, 10:54 PM
AIX BANGKOK TOP 10 LEADING ESCORT AGENCY

OUTCALL ESCORT LADY
3hr 2 shot 3400baht
5hr 3 shot 5000baht
8hr 4 shot 8000baht

All lady same price , sreenshot and send to us for more detail about our babes.

Whatsapp bro meesiam +66614437038
Line:meesiamboy
Wechat:meesiamboy

8 hours can reload so fast? Lol

TonyCheong2
06-05-2017, 02:27 AM

4 shots within 8 hours will have to depend on age group.

16-20 years old: Confirm can lah! :D
21-30 years old: Still can lah.
31-40 years old: Doable but a bit pushing it. Like attaining Silver for IPPT. :o
41-50 years old: 2 shots already knock out liao.
51-60 years old: Walau eh second shot is not shoot but drip. :(
61 years old and above: 1 shot already very good liao. Anything more maybe will kena stroke and up lorry! :eek:

strikeback4
06-05-2017, 12:03 PM
Uber n grab lol.....

Grab cost 3 times more than standard Taxi

And tuk tuk double the price, somemore some tuk tuk driver damn picky, too far don't want to bring you go...

Worst is those tuk tuk like to scam ppl, when you tell them you want to go certain markan place or shopping, they will halfway bullshit say that place close down and recommend you to go another place which really scam ppl with overpriced items

strikeback4
06-05-2017, 12:05 PM

Actually can, i am in my early 30s and i can shoot 4 times in 3-4hrs

but also must eat healthy food espcially those that will help you 2ic, and recharge properly, don't 2 days ago release than that day think your 2ic can release 4 more times

siam66
06-05-2017, 01:21 PM
4 shots within 8 hours will have to depend on age group.

16-20 years old: Confirm can lah!
21-30 years old: Still can lah.
31-40 years old: Doable but a bit pushing it. Like attaining Silver for IPPT.
41-50 years old: 2 shots already knock out liao.
51-60 years old: Walau eh second shot is not shoot but drip.
61 years old and above: 1 shot already very good liao. Anything more maybe will kena stroke and up lorry! :eek:

Is this your sex-health journey ??? :eek: ... wow !!! ... din know you are oreadi 61 plus leow !!! :eek: ... lol

strikeback4
06-05-2017, 01:29 PM
Is this your sex-health journey ??? :eek: ... wow !!! ... din know you are oreadi 61 plus leow !!! :eek: ... lol

Grandmaster in disguise :eek:

sadboy1
06-05-2017, 01:37 PM
Grab cost 3 times more than standard Taxi

And tuk tuk double the price, somemore some tuk tuk driver damn picky, too far don't want to bring you go...

Worst is those tuk tuk like to scam ppl, when you tell them you want to go certain markan place or shopping, they will halfway bullshit say that place close down and recommend you to go another place which really scam ppl with overpriced items

It suppose to be a joke bro haha

strikeback4
06-05-2017, 01:57 PM
It suppose to be a joke bro haha

But than compare to SG its a real bargain

from 1 location to another is 40-100 bahts.... not even $5 lor....

siam66
06-05-2017, 02:44 PM
Grandmaster in disguise :eek:

Hmmm ... you think ... I thought ... TC confirm ??? :D ... lol

TonyCheong2
06-05-2017, 02:44 PM

Hmmm ... you think ... I thought ... TC confirm ??? :D ... lol

555 not so old lah! :p

strikeback4
06-05-2017, 02:46 PM

But confirm got more experience than the rest of us, Grandmaster... lol :D

TonyCheong2
06-05-2017, 03:47 PM
But confirm got more experience than the rest of us, Grandmaster... lol :D

555 don't anyhow say this humsup uncle hor. :p
Please read my disclaimer. :D

sadboy1
06-05-2017, 03:54 PM
I know bkk Tony n stirke is Lao Jiao

Vietnam is snipeshot n huriccan is laojiao

strikeback4
06-05-2017, 04:44 PM
555 don't anyhow say this humsup uncle hor. :p
Please read my disclaimer. :D

Where got anyhow say... is you write until so detail.... not everyone know lor...

Hidden talent or must be chiong until black belt

strikeback4
06-05-2017, 04:45 PM
I know bkk Tony n stirke is Lao Jiao

Vietnam is snipeshot n huriccan is laojiao

sadboy1 is also another crouching tiger hidden dragon :eek:

sadboy1
06-05-2017, 06:42 PM
sadboy1 is also another crouching tiger hidden dragon :eek:

I see see look look only. Know enough can le.

strikeback4
06-05-2017, 06:50 PM
I see see look look only. Know enough can le.

Your "enough" is a mountain of knowledge compare to everyone else :eek:

sadboy1
06-05-2017, 07:21 PM
Your "enough" is a mountain of knowledge compare to everyone else :eek:

My bkk knowledge is how many years back le. Lol even song kran also way back. Thing will change ma

strikeback4
06-05-2017, 09:52 PM
My bkk knowledge is how many years back le. Lol even song kran also way back. Thing will change ma

things will change, but cannot change the fact in how exp you're :p:D

sadboy1
06-05-2017, 10:01 PM
things will change, but cannot change the fact in how exp you're :p:D

Not much exp here. Haha only club a few time soi cowboy once nana patpong once.. never go to G club before also or pool party. N huay kwang

strikeback4
06-05-2017, 10:23 PM
Not much exp here. Haha only club a few time soi cowboy once nana patpong once.. never go to G club before also or pool party. N huay kwang

now never go but sooner or later go right?

Better than me... i don't even know what you're talking, need to google it out, 555

siam66
07-05-2017, 01:35 AM

Oops !!! ... sorli sorli na ... my bad :o ... wish you young & hansum always na ;) ... saadhuu !!! :D

BlueDragon193
07-05-2017, 10:43 AM
Do you think so....

When foreigners think of Thailand they think of sex, say Thais.

A poll about attitudes towards prostitution has clearly indicated that Thais believe foreigners think of sex when they think about Thailand.

A whopping 58% of Thais asked in the Bansomdej poll said that foreigners see Thailand as a leading sex destination of the world. Some 29% said they didn’t know and about 13% were not sure.

The poll asked 1,158 Thai people in Bangkok their opinions and came in the wake of comments in foreign media about places like Pattaya and the sex scandal developing in Mae Hong Sorn.

The survey showed that people believed that the sex trade was shifting from traditional places to the internet with more than 61% saying they had seen evidence of the Thai sex trade online.

Nearly 53% believed it was time to invoke the powers of Article 44 to curb the trade.

Just under 50% said that Thailand was not fully ready to legalize the sex trade though nearly 34% said that it should be legalized.

Daily News said that statutes forbidding the trade exist but that it is in reality allowed to flourish.

More than half of the people polled, 53%, said that they were aware of prostitution in Thailand in some way. In public the majority of those still see prostitutes touting for business in the capital at places like Lumpini Park or Wong Wian Yai in Thonburi.

Others see the trade at cafes and karaoke, or know of it in massage establishments of both the soapy and traditional kind or through the internet.

Some 61% of people online saw evidence of the Thai sex trade there.

Asked why people turn to the sex trade 30% said it was economic hardship, 25% thought people were tricked or forced into it, 21% said poverty in families was to blame while nearly 12% pointed to greed and consumerism.

The results of the poll taken between April 26-28th were announced on Saturday.

Source: Pattayaone Daily News

strikeback4
07-05-2017, 11:09 AM
By right is illegal, but the police officer with a salary of measly 6000 baht ++ (SGD $200++) they will close 1 eye

Those MP or escort agency just give abit coffee money can already

Happyman007
07-05-2017, 12:04 PM
Do you think so....

When foreigners think of Thailand they think of sex, say Thais.

No leh, every time I think of Thailand hor i think about temple, Buddha, beautiful bitch sorry beach I mean, friendly honest people and most important is the super yummy Thai food :D

strikeback4
07-05-2017, 12:42 PM
No leh, every time I think of Thailand hor i think about temple, Buddha, beautiful bitch sorry beach I mean, friendly honest people and most important is the super yummy Thai food :D

I think of chinagmai girls and pad thai :p

sadboy1
07-05-2017, 01:30 PM
I think of chinagmai girls and pad thai :p

I think of tom yam

strikeback4
07-05-2017, 01:39 PM
I think of tom yam

I still think of the pattaya song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpuMZGTcleY

sadboy1
07-05-2017, 02:12 PM
I still think of the pattaya song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpuMZGTcleY

Not papaya song?

yinyang
07-05-2017, 02:59 PM
LOS is mistaken for Lots of Sex. Jokes aside, the slogan amazing Thailand says it all (and not just for humping jobs). And the big tourist share of the GDP speaks for itself.

The Thai attitude to commercial sex is way different, both socially and culturally. And daresay most girls are not 'tricked' into the bar trade. It's economic realities, how else you see the transformation back home in Issan? The customers are the prey, not predators :p

strikeback4
07-05-2017, 03:01 PM
Not papaya song?

pattaya or papaya, as long my 2 hand can hold something, i song :D

strikeback4
07-05-2017, 03:03 PM
LOS is mistaken for Lots of Sex. Jokes aside, the slogan amazing Thailand says it all (and not just for humping jobs). And the big tourist share of the GDP speaks for itself.

The Thai attitude to commercial sex is way different, both socially and culturally. And daresay most girls are not 'tricked' into the bar trade. It's economic realities, how else you see the transformation back home in Issan? The customers are the prey, not predators :p

LOS = Land of Sex? lol thats a first

And do you know thanks to commercial sex, Isan GDP increase alot.... 555

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Isan

yinyang
07-05-2017, 03:13 PM
LOS = Land of Sex? lol thats a first
And do you know thanks to commercial sex, Isan GDP increase alot.... 555
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Isan
Err, think I wrote Lots of Sex instead. And you not wrong, the near 9 billion baht remittances courtesy of foreign males is not to be sniffed at:cool:

sadboy1
07-05-2017, 03:21 PM
Err, think I wrote Lots of Sex instead. And you not wrong, the near 9 billion baht remittances courtesy of foreign males is not to be sniffed at:cool:

Lucky I not one of them

strikeback4
07-05-2017, 03:24 PM

my bad, i see wrongly

Lol just teh abit than Thailand earn 9 billion....

When i was in Isan, i saw alot of westerners with big houses and resorts at there, they are the main driving force of Isan economy, lol

TonyCheong2
07-05-2017, 04:18 PM

Go for supper at Huai Khwang market to wash your eyes.
This is a must do activity for me.
My Bangkok HQ is at Ratchada Soi 13 which is a short walk to Huai Khwang market. :p

Oops !!! ... sorli sorli na ... my bad :o ... wish you young & hansum always na... saadhuu !!!

555 hansum no lah but humsup yes lah! :p

Just under 50% said that Thailand was not fully ready to legalize the sex trade though nearly 34% said that it should be legalized.

Quite impossible to legalise sex trade due to face issue. :D

Thailand being Thailand will just adopt the mai pen rai, live and let live, non confrontational attitude.
Everyone knows there are worms inside the can so why go and open it 555!

Those who live in Thailand knows this best.
They will put themselves in a disadvantage situation if they adopt the western style, political correct and confrontational way of doing things.