PDA

View Full Version : Teasing massage

lancerlution2
23-01-2015, 11:02 AM
Went to JB couple of days ago with my CO and as it was raining heavily CO suggested a massage. She pointed little Saigon, best, apple, Kings, OO, etc and me being a regular to massage in JB told her small joints massage not good(of course it's good for me knowing wad they provide haha).
Stop by this clean joint took an hour massage and hoping to be assigned a good looking ML (cnt request as CO beside:D). Saw 2 ML approaching only 1 is better looking and hoping she comes to me and viola. Cut story short her massage was good mixture of hard and soft and i knew there would be teasing as she brushes my ass crack and balls upon turning over more teasing as she on many occasion brushes my rod with her elbow and by now it's super hard and I'm sure she noticed it. This carried on for 10mins or so and when she moves to massage my tummy and chest she teased my nipples and by now I am so hard and turned on that I felt my pre cum ozing out and the best thing is your CO is just lying beside me. Good time passes so quickly haizzz.
After the final tapping on our backs both ML left and I took a look at my rod it's wet covered with pre cum and being super horny I turned to my CO and said let's have a quickie quietly not telling her I'm wet. She said dun want la wait the ML come in then I say come in come in la and started kissing and caressing her all over. Felt her pussy viola it's very moist. Did her missionary and doggy for a couple of mins but chose not to ejaculate. Got dressed went out and gave a grin to my waiting ML.

ML : age 30 pretty MILF.
Massage : 8/10
Teasing : 7/10
Body : 8/10
RTM : yes.

Hope u like my FR.
PM me if u want the location and ML's name.
Do Up me if u can. Appreciated.

PunkHazard
23-01-2015, 12:32 PM
Hey bro, appreciate if you could pm me the location and the girl's info. Thanks in advance.

adiumboi
23-01-2015, 03:24 PM
Hi bro, can share location? Feel like trying tml

222nge
23-01-2015, 08:27 PM
Went to JB couple of days ago with my CO and as it was raining heavily CO suggested a massage. She pointed little Saigon, best, apple, Kings, OO, etc and me being a regular to massage in JB told her small joints massage not good(of course it's good for me knowing wad they provide haha).
Stop by this clean joint took an hour massage and hoping to be assigned a good looking ML (cnt request as CO beside:D). Saw 2 ML approaching only 1 is better looking and hoping she comes to me and viola. Cut story short her massage was good mixture of hard and soft and i knew there would be teasing as she brushes my ass crack and balls upon turning over more teasing as she on many occasion brushes my rod with her elbow and by now it's super hard and I'm sure she noticed it. This carried on for 10mins or so and when she moves to massage my tummy and chest she teased my nipples and by now I am so hard and turned on that I felt my pre cum ozing out and the best thing is your CO is just lying beside me. Good time passes so quickly haizzz.
After the final tapping on our backs both ML left and I took a look at my rod it's wet covered with pre cum and being super horny I turned to my CO and said let's have a quickie quietly not telling her I'm wet. She said dun want la wait the ML come in then I say come in come in la and started kissing and caressing her all over. Felt her pussy viola it's very moist. Did her missionary and doggy for a couple of mins but chose not to ejaculate. Got dressed went out and gave a grin to my waiting ML.

Hope u like my FR.

TS,
Hope u can share her ctc/name/address. Tks

zhiwei933
24-01-2015, 07:56 AM

Hope u like my FR.

Bro can pm me the location and the name of the ML. Thanks

birdie789
24-01-2015, 01:43 PM
Hi bro, plse share location and contact details. Thks

lonelybay
24-01-2015, 02:14 PM
Bro care to share pm?? although cant up you but greatly appreciated going in tonight

lancerlution2
24-01-2015, 02:27 PM
Details PMed to bros with at least 1 power. Do post your teasing FR.

rompingread
25-01-2015, 01:10 AM
Bro lancerlution2...can PM the MP name & location. Much appreciate & thxs in advance..

jjtbh2005
29-01-2015, 06:30 PM
Bro, appreciate if can share the location. Thanks in advance.

parman
29-01-2015, 10:55 PM
Hi TS pls share JB location and ml name. I have a teasing massage lobang in Jb spa for sharing. Thanks.

Burdett
31-01-2015, 08:13 PM
hi bro

can pm the locations ?

Craister
31-01-2015, 10:15 PM
hello ts can share locations pm ?

lancerlution2
03-02-2015, 02:48 PM
Location send out to a batch of bros.

newbie85
04-02-2015, 12:07 PM

Hope u like my FR.

What an interesting experience. :D

iamfeelingbored
04-02-2015, 12:28 PM
Bro...kindly PM to share the info/ctc. Tqvm!

NavySealMan
05-02-2015, 03:54 PM
Brudder,
PM location and name please. I'll follow up with proper FR.

zhiwei933
07-02-2015, 02:42 PM

Bro can pm me the location ? I am thinking of going down today. Thanks

zhiwei933
07-02-2015, 03:28 PM
Any bros can pm me the location and name of the WL that TS mentioned for those who received his pm. Thanks in advance bros

notti_boi
13-02-2015, 01:06 AM
one day, I must try what you did

lancerlution2
13-02-2015, 03:13 PM
one day, I must try what you did

You really shld bro. Exciting

iamfeelingbored
13-02-2015, 05:29 PM
You really shld bro. Exciting

BRO...pm me the ctc leh...thks!

lancerlution2
17-02-2015, 04:52 PM
Just when there over the weekend again with my CO. Asked for the one that massage me previously but lady says she dunno grrrrr anyway I ask her to assign me of a similar quality.
ML came ushered to couple room. Back massage as usual only occasional brushing of my balls nothing much. Asked to flip over and this time while massaging my legs I deliberately spread open my legs, massage wasn't too hard but the brushing of my balls so obvious and frequent and led me to a real hard on. This carried on for like 5-7mins on each leg. Shiok. After the legs she straight move to massage my chest and stomach placing my arm Ard her hips. I'm sure she noticed I am having an erection and guessed what she played with my nipples and purposely brushes my cock more. I opened my eyes and gave the shiok look and she smiled back and I know I can carress her ass, did so with no rejection. This happened for like 5-7 mins. I tell u knowing your CO is beside really made my heart beat faster man. Well I only got rejected trying to touch her breast though. Everything was perfect until after the massage about to end she grabbed my rod for like 3-4secs and say remember to tip her (which I am but totally ruined the feel) I said ok and tipped her and got the so little look back otherwise everything would have been perfect. Got up change and left.

ML : 6.5/10
Massage 6/10 perfer harder massages
Charges : rm65/hr plus $10 tips
RTM : yup cos I love teasing massages

In the massage place there's a poster showing a ML face saying she was sack giving a HJ. So those who've been there shld know.

Cheers and do post a teasing massage FR if u have any to share.
Sharing is caring. Happy new year Huat ar.

Do up me if u like my FR. Thks

adiumboi
17-02-2015, 06:55 PM
bro, pls share the teasing massage joint

rompingread
18-02-2015, 12:44 AM
Just when there over the weekend again with my CO. Asked for the one that massage me previously but lady says she dunno grrrrr anyway I ask her to assign me of a similar quality.
ML came ushered to couple room. Back massage as usual only occasional brushing of my balls nothing much. Asked to flip over and this time while massaging my legs I deliberately spread open my legs, massage wasn't too hard but the brushing of my balls so obvious and frequent and led me to a real hard on. This carried on for like 5-7mins on each leg. Shiok. After the legs she straight move to massage my chest and stomach placing my arm Ard her hips. I'm sure she noticed I am having an erection and guessed what she played with my nipples and purposely brushes my cock more. I opened my eyes and gave the shiok look and she smiled back and I know I can carress her ass, did so with no rejection. This happened for like 5-7 mins. I tell u knowing your CO is beside really made my heart beat faster man. Well I only got rejected trying to touch her breast though. Everything was perfect until after the massage about to end she grabbed my rod for like 3-4secs and say remember to tip her (which I am but totally ruined the feel) I said ok and tipped her and got the so little look back otherwise everything would have been perfect. Got up change and left.

In the massage place there's a poster showing a ML face saying she was sack giving a HJ. So those who've been there shld know.

Bro lancerlution2...please PM me the MP name & location. Thanks in advance & much appreciate.

ubikayu
18-02-2015, 02:19 AM

Ha ha. I saw it too but only after my massage. No wonder she played around with my rod but did not finish it, even though I let down the towel, expecting something to happen.

But she was quite happy playing with it. Only I'm not. Hahaha

lancerlution2
18-02-2015, 01:37 PM
Ha ha. I saw it too but only after my massage. No wonder she played around with my rod but did not finish it, even though I let down the towel, expecting something to happen.

But she was quite happy playing with it. Only I'm not. Hahaha

So u did not wear the paper undies provided. They allow. Lol

lancerlution2
18-02-2015, 01:41 PM
To the guy whom dun get any teasing or nvr ever gotten a massage. Get a life dun read envy jealous then zap me. What a pity sad bastard.

Cheers and HNY.

lonelybay
18-02-2015, 04:23 PM
[QUOTE=lancerlution2;12645528]Just when there over the weekend again with my CO. Asked for the one that massage me previously but lady says she dunno grrrrr anyway I ask her to assign me of a similar quality.

Bro can pm me the location ? I am thinking of going down today. Thanks

Enacts
18-02-2015, 05:30 PM
Bro,

Can provide the location?

zhiwei933
18-02-2015, 10:31 PM
Bro lancerlution2...please PM me the MP name & location. Thanks in advance & much appreciate.

Bro can pm me the location ? Shall make my visit during cny

rompingread
18-02-2015, 11:38 PM
Bro can pm me the location ? Shall make my visit during cny

Bro zhiwei933....sorry was not given any info...still waiting lohh

lancerlution2
23-02-2015, 11:40 AM
Contacts send out to bros.

iamfeelingbored
23-02-2015, 04:55 PM

Havent receive mine...haha!

Aladeen
24-02-2015, 07:53 PM
pm me bro
tqqqqqqqqq

lonelybay
25-02-2015, 08:52 AM
Haven't receive address and contact yet
Thanks bro

jasongan
26-02-2015, 04:11 PM
Hi bro, can you please share the contact details. Thanks in advance
:D

uP2u
01-03-2015, 03:27 AM
Bro, can PM me the location? Thanks

~Cheers

rompingread
01-03-2015, 11:36 PM

bro lancerlution2...can PM me the lady no...thxs much appreciate

mark_07
02-03-2015, 01:17 AM
Location Pls

epidurals
04-03-2015, 08:58 AM
Hi bro. appreciate if u can share the loc! thanks many many!

retepoet
04-03-2015, 09:26 AM
care share this location bro :p

Figgans
04-03-2015, 02:49 PM
Hi bro can share location pls.
Thanks in advance :)

phubor
05-03-2015, 12:29 AM
Hi bro can share location pls.
Thanks in advance

Wheelman
07-03-2015, 10:06 PM
Bro can pm the location,thanks in advance.

Wheelman
07-03-2015, 10:08 PM
Bro can pm me the location..thanks

juz_mic
09-03-2015, 05:00 PM
dont mind share the lcoation. Thanks.

BoJioEh
11-03-2015, 08:11 AM

roadpeople
15-03-2015, 05:11 AM
Big bro, please share the location and name of the MP.

Was it oil massage? how much?:) thanks

blackie19
15-03-2015, 10:10 AM
dont mind share the lcoation. Thanks.

Wheelman
18-03-2015, 01:02 AM
Any bro can share the location...thanks in advance.

andywoo
29-03-2015, 07:52 AM

Hope u like my FR.

Bro, can share the place?

mayoni
31-03-2015, 11:57 PM
Thank u ts for the contact,
however I went to another outlet,

Literally got raped, its more like a 1hr cock massaging session.

The ML didn't even ask for tips. After showering. She dissappeared.

But the ML is quite old for mine. 30++
service 10/10

Value for money.

iamfeelingbored
02-04-2015, 02:25 PM
[QUOTE=mayoni;12835790]Thank u ts for the contact,

service 10/10

Value for money.[/QUOTE

Bro...care to share the ctc

02-04-2015, 05:33 PM

service 10/10

Value for money.

Bro, can share bor ? Going in to pump and want some teasing massage....

Coco4455
02-04-2015, 11:45 PM

service 10/10

Value for money.

bro, can pm me the address?

pussylickman
03-04-2015, 12:10 AM

Hope u like my FR.
Hi! Brother Lancerlution2, can PM the location. Thanks a million.

pussylickman
03-04-2015, 12:22 AM

service 10/10

Value for money.
Bro Mayoni, can you share the location?

lancerlution2
03-04-2015, 01:05 PM
Given out contacts hope to hear more FR and those who received my share pls up me as promised. Thks TGIF.

Aladeen
03-04-2015, 05:57 PM
bro, share me the place, thanks. will provide FR.

NZXT
03-04-2015, 06:08 PM
Bro lancerlution2, please share with me the location of the mp. Thank you very much!

pussylickman
03-04-2015, 06:33 PM
Given out contacts hope to hear more FR and those who received my share pls up me as promised. Thks TGIF.
Can resend again as i din rcv yet. TQ.

Kyaw
03-04-2015, 11:47 PM
Hi Bro , can share the contact with me . Thanks

Wheelman
03-04-2015, 11:50 PM
Any bro can share location detail..thanks in adavance

04-04-2015, 01:07 AM
Bro, any bro can share...? Thanks

lancerlution2
07-04-2015, 05:43 PM
Last Friday, Wanted to try the place recommended by bro mayoni but went back to the same massage place with my CO. I was surprised at ard midnight its full no slots for massages and have to wait ard an hour so waited anyway. Came my ML and I knew looking at her (face black black) I won't get any teasing, true enough after so many visits this time I got minimum teasing maybe because she's been massaging non stop. But nonetheless I got quite a good massage, well u gain some u lose some.
Though the ML quite ok won't be sharing any statistics as I did not get much teasing.
But if any Bros still wants the ctc Do up me with nick then PM me.
Cheersssss

jsparrow
07-04-2015, 07:29 PM

service 10/10

Value for money.

HI BRO, can share the place

ahlong12
15-04-2015, 11:16 PM

service 10/10

Value for money.

Hi bro mayoni. Can share the location pls. Tks in adv(:

NippleLover
07-05-2015, 04:51 PM
Bro pls share location. Would like some teasing. Thanks.

SSSS
07-05-2015, 05:55 PM
Hi, can I have the location detail? Many thanks!

08-05-2015, 12:30 AM
No one share at.all :-(

aieabc
12-05-2015, 01:43 AM
Anyone can share the location pls...

tttk3388
18-05-2015, 11:12 AM
Re: Teasing massage

Bro care to share location. will up you in return. cheers!

Davidchoi
06-06-2015, 06:26 AM

Bro share please :(

xianxee
09-07-2015, 03:30 PM
Please share location, thanks.

sundrowning
18-09-2015, 01:05 AM
Last Friday, Wanted to try the place recommended by bro mayoni but went back to the same massage place with my CO. I was surprised at ard midnight its full no slots for massages and have to wait ard an hour so waited anyway. Came my ML and I knew looking at her (face black black) I won't get any teasing, true enough after so many visits this time I got minimum teasing maybe because she's been massaging non stop. But nonetheless I got quite a good massage, well u gain some u lose some.
Though the ML quite ok won't be sharing any statistics as I did not get much teasing.
Cheersssss

bro can share location? thanks

shadowblazer
22-09-2015, 09:13 PM
Bro, can share the location with me? i'm keen in gg jb for a massage soon

puqeemak
11-10-2015, 05:22 PM
can pm the location bro, thanks in advance,,

HornyKingKong
14-10-2015, 09:42 PM
Bro, pls share. Thks.

KingKong33
15-10-2015, 12:54 AM
Can share bro

sengsensei
15-10-2015, 01:21 PM
Cheersssss

Bro mind to share the location/ ML and ctc pls

kitaeshi
16-10-2015, 04:42 PM
pls share the location thks

chemist
17-10-2015, 04:23 AM
Sounds like kingspa to me. Always full during the midnight period till the wee hours in the morning. :D

hoosdathu
21-10-2015, 02:18 AM
Sounds like kingspa to me. Always full during the midnight period till the wee hours in the morning. :D
any recommendation for spas with proper massage like king spa that operate till wee hours (5-6am) in JB?

b2b places also can, provided the gals all can really massage instead of playing piano :o

manatwork
04-12-2015, 02:15 AM
Can share location?

sealynet
05-12-2015, 04:18 PM
anyone can share?

pitykia
14-12-2015, 10:17 AM
contact please bro :)

lancerlution2
15-12-2015, 11:26 AM
Any updates for teasing massages. Do share. Cheers

mrkozai
24-12-2015, 01:10 PM
hi bro can share contacts..Thanks in advance:)

massater
04-01-2016, 03:31 PM
pls share the location thks

pitykia
12-02-2016, 02:53 PM
thanks to bro lancer i went to the place and go for 1 1/2 hour massage.. kenna 1 milf soso looking.
After talking to the ml, i found out that there are two shift in that massage centre and most of the syt are often in the afternoon shift, so bro who are keen for syt can go in the afternoon.
Morning one she say all MILF, mine was a no. 9 massage not too bad but looks buay sai.
If any bro knows any MILF number that gives good massage and not bad looking pls pm me or share here.
i can also introduce you to KTVs nightclubs hehe in return

goodbyemonk
15-02-2016, 11:13 AM
Sounds great. Can PM me bros? Love good massage

Monaco
15-02-2016, 12:32 PM
Bro can post me .

iamfeelingbored
15-02-2016, 05:41 PM
thanks to bro lancer i went to the place and go for 1 1/2 hour massage.. kenna 1 milf soso looking.
After talking to the ml, i found out that there are two shift in that massage centre and most of the syt are often in the afternoon shift, so bro who are keen for syt can go in the afternoon.
Morning one she say all MILF, mine was a no. 9 massage not too bad but looks buay sai.
If any bro knows any MILF number that gives good massage and not bad looking pls pm me or share here.
i can also introduce you to KTVs nightclubs hehe in return
Bro, care to pm me the location..thks

lancerlution2
16-02-2016, 11:12 AM
Good to hear u guys enjoyed teasing massages. Have not been to jb since b4 Chinese New Year. Will visit these few weeks. Bros with good recommendation do PM me and I'll up u and keep the FR cumming. Cheers and thks.

iamfeelingbored
16-02-2016, 12:21 PM
Good to hear u guys enjoyed teasing massages. Have not been to jb since b4 Chinese New Year. Will visit these few weeks. Bros with good recommendation do PM me and I'll up u and keep the FR cumming. Cheers and thks.

Bro, pm me the good recommendation..:p

Swat91
18-02-2016, 04:03 AM
Hi bro,

Would love to know the location of this massage place.

Thanks.

vcrpex
23-02-2016, 02:34 PM
hi,
i would like to know the place of a teasing massage. will be good to go with CO and still get high.

pitykia
01-03-2016, 08:38 AM
any milf number so that next time i go i can call her .... later the counter give me random i GG sia

Loloclub
31-03-2016, 02:54 PM
Can pm location bro?

TCY2833
31-03-2016, 11:25 PM
Hi bro mayoni. Can share the location pls.

samsungXP7
01-04-2016, 12:19 AM
Can share?

Loloclub
06-04-2016, 02:12 PM
Can share the location bro?

rav.evc
11-04-2016, 07:22 PM
Think i went the wrong place.:o
Hotel resort near H.Plaza.
many not a looker. :o

luminicious
12-04-2016, 09:46 PM
location please!

tatkim76
18-04-2016, 07:00 AM
Brother,can pm the location,please,thanks .

sghappyboy
19-04-2016, 10:38 PM
Can pm me location. Thanks

lonelybay
11-05-2016, 05:57 PM
hi bro can share address n contacts

Massageguy96
11-05-2016, 06:08 PM

Hope u like my FR.

Hey mind sharing the address?

more S
15-05-2016, 02:48 PM

Hope u like my FR.

Hi
Can share location and number please :-)

dicklii
17-05-2016, 11:14 PM
Please share contact details, thank you.

31-05-2016, 02:50 PM
Has anyone explore Bangkok Spa, and has any teasing so far ?
I went twice and take the same ML, not really pretty but at least doesnt look old. During 2nd session she starts to bite my fingers, and started to have closer body contact during massage. It makes me more horny, and i try to grab her and she resist shyly. Seems got more hope...

Next round i will take oil massage....heehee

diren
14-06-2016, 03:37 PM
Please share location THKS

Guppybaby8
18-06-2016, 06:04 PM
Hi, any guys out there visited Little Saigon near Bangkok spa?
Anyone can know who do BBBJ.

Pls advise

franciteo
18-06-2016, 09:12 PM
Hi, any guys out there visited Little Saigon near Bangkok spa?
Anyone can know who do BBBJ.

Pls advise

Hi bro,
I would think unless u are a frequent or regular customer to a certain lady where rapport has been built, i guess you will not find this service available, just my thoughts, however if any bro know this lobang, please share also ;) thanks...however bro guppy no harm asking the lady if she do that extra if there's no hint from the bros here right...u might get lucky ya.

Mrair
18-06-2016, 11:31 PM
bro can share loc?

06-08-2016, 01:02 PM
Hi bro,
I would think unless u are a frequent or regular customer to a certain lady where rapport has been built, i guess you will not find this service available, just my thoughts, however if any bro know this lobang, please share also ;) thanks...however bro guppy no harm asking the lady if she do that extra if there's no hint from the bros here right...u might get lucky ya.

Long time...Recently went to Masai for a Thai Massage(along the main road).The cashier recommend No. 21.One hour massage RM 58.00.

The Thai lady around 30 plus..Massage was good..After 45mins of massage she start to roam my private part..Give me some tips i promised to give good service...Okay..

She asked me to suck her nipples..I started to roam her private area...We french kisses and stand up for her to ice cream me..A day of no return..Better stop or else no fun by telling all brothers..Up my points.

After ending the show..My headache come..How much to give...French kiss,ice cream and so on..Try my luck...Give her RM 50..she say thank you

Vinzseow
07-08-2016, 06:25 PM
Long time...Recently went to Masai for a Thai Massage(along the main road).The cashier recommend No. 21.One hour massage RM 58.00.

The Thai lady around 30 plus..Massage was good..After 45mins of massage she start to roam my private part..Give me some tips i promised to give good service...Okay..

She asked me to suck her nipples..I started to roam her private area...We french kisses and stand up for her to ice cream me..A day of no return..Better stop or else no fun by telling all brothers..Up my points.

After ending the show..My headache come..How much to give...French kiss,ice cream and so on..Try my luck...Give her RM 50..she say thank you

Wow, mind to share location or contAct?

Mrair
23-08-2016, 03:57 AM
bro can share info?

rav.evc
23-08-2016, 06:56 AM

Bro,
good.
to others, pls not to spoilt the market.
cheers..
:D

crapster
25-08-2016, 12:26 AM

Bro, can share location?

crapster
25-08-2016, 12:41 AM

Hope u like my FR.

Bro, love teasing massages, can share location? thanks.

kuatos
30-08-2016, 02:22 PM
Can someone share location with me? I am in jb now!<

bedokMassage
07-09-2016, 08:17 PM
location please!

pm u chili ctc , 24 hr joint at katong

09-09-2016, 11:29 PM

Hope u like my FR.

Bro can i have to address?

Eviljazz
12-10-2016, 04:59 PM
Cheersssss

Bro can PM me share the location and which masseuse is good?

famished
12-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Bro can PM me share the location and which masseuse is good?

Bro, PM location pls,thanks

famished
12-10-2016, 11:42 PM

bro, please pm location, thanks!

littlekim
14-10-2016, 04:54 PM
any bro mind to share?thanks

Kentanctl
16-10-2016, 05:55 PM

service 10/10

Value for money.

bro, can PM me location?

Kentanctl
16-10-2016, 06:06 PM
Bros, please share both locations, thank you

man_11
17-10-2016, 10:08 AM
Hi bro.. Can share location please?
Thanks

kraphead
17-10-2016, 12:22 PM
Appreciate if Bros here can share location pls, thanks!

freedIan
18-10-2016, 10:29 PM
Im heading to JB tomorrow. Bro able to CTC locations and contacts thanks. much appreciated.

rav.evc
19-10-2016, 08:54 PM
Bro,

can share the ctc please?
i keen to try teasing massage.
Thanks

Sgsam203
11-11-2016, 01:08 PM
Bro can pm?

skyscrape
11-11-2016, 05:18 PM
Bro,

can share the ctc please?

cheong1106
04-05-2017, 06:33 PM
bro, can PM me location?

Can pm me location? Thanks bro

Jerry101089
21-05-2017, 06:12 AM

Bro can pm me location and no.?

Jerry101089
21-05-2017, 04:55 PM
Can pm me location? Thanks bro

Inspirer
01-08-2017, 03:01 PM

Bro , can pm me the location ? Thx

retepoet
03-11-2017, 12:32 PM
been there twice and no teasings, any bro have similar good experience there & pls share ya :p

Has anyone explore Bangkok Spa, and has any teasing so far ?
I went twice and take the same ML, not really pretty but at least doesnt look old. During 2nd session she starts to bite my fingers, and started to have closer body contact during massage. It makes me more horny, and i try to grab her and she resist shyly. Seems got more hope...

Next round i will take oil massage....heehee

Gaga1234
05-11-2017, 05:37 PM
Hi can share the ctc tks

tribiyoni89
13-04-2018, 07:29 PM
Can share location please

Perepopy
14-04-2018, 07:12 AM
The best one I've had was by a cewek. Clean massage but oh my god. She wasn't wearing a bra and kept rubbing her nipples on me, put my hands on hee chest, put my foot in between her legs, occasionally brush the rod abit.
When massage coming to an end, no GQ popped. I initiated but was declined. Purely a good and strong teasing massage place.

mofas1sg
18-04-2018, 02:02 AM
The best one I've had was by a cewek. Clean massage but oh my god. She wasn't wearing a bra and kept rubbing her nipples on me, put my hands on hee chest, put my foot in between her legs, occasionally brush the rod abit.
When massage coming to an end, no GQ popped. I initiated but was declined. Purely a good and strong teasing massage place.

Cn pm me contact n location . Luv teasing masssge.
Thnx

Mofas

tribiyoni89
18-04-2018, 11:48 AM

Bro can share location

ykk166883
18-04-2018, 11:56 AM
Bro, can share the location, thanks.

ykk166883
18-04-2018, 12:06 PM

Bro, can share the location, thanks.

Sivouplait
28-04-2018, 12:24 AM
Bro can share location please? Thanks!

Miwen
30-04-2018, 01:19 AM

Bro pls pm me to share thanks

ykk166883
02-05-2018, 11:48 PM

Hi bro, can share the location, thanks.

Angry100
03-05-2018, 01:37 AM

hi bro, sounds very enticing !! I'm heading to JB tomorrow. May I have the contact pls ? thank you very much!!

nicky16
03-05-2018, 10:28 AM
bro, do u mind sharing the place and contact? thanks!

nicky16
03-05-2018, 10:30 AM

Bro, do u mind sharing the place and contact? thanks alot.

sorry double posted.

xuelanghu
03-05-2018, 10:57 AM
Bro pls pm me to share thanks

Exchange contact please. I have clean and extreme teasing recommendations too.

cheong1106
03-05-2018, 04:42 PM
hi bro .. can recommend me some? i have 1 for exchange

slimjim123
11-05-2018, 04:37 AM

Bro
Can share the teasing recommended place?

Perepopy
11-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Alot of guys pm me abt the cewek teasing. Hit me up if you have something nice to exchange! I don't mind sharing :)

bacen
12-05-2018, 10:22 AM
Pm location pls

napsterz
13-05-2018, 02:49 AM
bro can share pls?

xxducky
13-05-2018, 07:18 AM
Bro
Can share the teasing recommended place?

Kingstone
13-05-2018, 12:42 PM
Clean massage with HJ in bukit indah area. For exchange only.

thomasfong83
13-05-2018, 05:46 PM
Bro care to share location and name of the ML?

derder
14-05-2018, 07:30 AM
Alot of guys pm me abt the cewek teasing. Hit me up if you have something nice to exchange! I don't mind sharing :)

Bro mind sharing the location n the ML?? Thanx in advance.. might b heading in later. Thx

derder
14-05-2018, 10:54 AM

Bro mind sharing location n ML?? Planning to head in later.. thx in advance

serpenty
14-05-2018, 02:06 PM
Bro mind sharing location n ML?? Planning to head in later.. thx in advance

Bro can pm me too

allen6161
22-05-2018, 09:08 PM
I would recommend Dr Jojo😄
Dr Jojo had 30+years of experience. I’ve tried both and I prefer Dr Jojo. My first time there was 3 years ago, after a few weeks of treatment my wife got pregnant. She gave a lot of tips and methods of how 2 take good care of our manhood. I asked her before. She said this treatment is from her great grandparents and her whole family had been doing it. Dr Jojo say she personally only taught her own daughter, her name is Cecilia if I’m not mistaken. For those of you who need details :

Dr Jojo
Thang yee men treatment centre
0167021188 073343688
No 35-a jalan badik 1 taman sri tebrau johor bahru johor

senseisan
12-02-2019, 12:52 AM

Bro can PM place please? New to this so would love a teasing massage. TIA

cscjames
18-02-2019, 08:36 PM
Bro plz pm location n contact? Thx ya

petergan99
18-02-2019, 10:08 PM
Use to have it at sutera utama, next to di huang ya. Thai Join. The lady would start with good massage from feet , up to your thigh, near to spot that Make you cannot take it. I think, out of 10 customer, 10 would ,half way massage , sure opt for hj. Cause cannot take it any more..

tiltup
18-02-2019, 10:55 PM

Boss, can share the location?

Noobz
18-02-2019, 10:57 PM
can share the location? Thanks

mango95
18-02-2019, 11:23 PM
Use to have it at sutera utama, next to di huang ya. Thai Join. The lady would start with good massage from feet , up to your thigh, near to spot that Make you cannot take it. I think, out of 10 customer, 10 would ,half way massage , sure opt for hj. Cause cannot take it any more..

Sutera area have massage? Didn't notice before. Is it still there?

Kingstone
20-02-2019, 01:16 PM

This shop I went before. Massage skill not bad. Weekend got promotion 11am to6pm. Bro what number are you taken? I want try

Kingstone
20-02-2019, 01:19 PM
Sutera area have massage? Didn't notice before. Is it still there?

At Sutera there got 6 to 8 massage shop la. Some clean some got special

Kingstone
20-02-2019, 01:42 PM
At sutera utama there got one clean Thai massage beside Umobile shop. Got one ML will removed her bra during massage. Why I’m know? Hahaha.
Because when she start massage my front thigh and she start teasing and brush my ball and rod. Suddenly my rod standup and I start grab her breast no ask for permission. She no push off my hand some more she pull up her clothes and let me more enjoy. Hahaha. So she start playing my rod and no ask money. After shoot she help clean and tip her Rm30 and say thank to me. 2nd time visit her again. This time I notice her before start massage she open her bra at in front my eye.

XiaoDi666
20-02-2019, 03:14 PM
At sutera utama there got one clean Thai massage beside Umobile shop. Got one ML will removed her bra during massage. Why I’m know? Hahaha.
Because when she start massage my front thigh and she start teasing and brush my ball and rod. Suddenly my rod standup and I start grab her breast no ask for permission. She no push off my hand some more she pull up her clothes and let me more enjoy. Hahaha. So she start playing my rod and no ask money. After shoot she help clean and tip her Rm30 and say thank to me. 2nd time visit her again. This time I notice her before start massage she open her bra at in front my eye.

Which no. ? Can pm?

tigerbeer1l
20-02-2019, 11:20 PM

bro can pm details? location and number?😁

hisashii
21-02-2019, 07:19 PM

Pls share contact

nariyuzin
21-02-2019, 08:06 PM

Can you please PM me the shop name/location and ML number please. Thanks in advance.

Johnny3334
01-03-2019, 09:28 AM
Bro plate share details and location thank you

norab
01-03-2019, 11:37 AM
Bro Kingstone can u pls share location n no. TQ TQ

sarajay
01-03-2019, 07:10 PM
bro pls pm the location tnx

firsttimeryo
02-03-2019, 08:20 AM

Hope u like my FR.

Share CTC bro ! Heading in this week. Thanks man

dendidondo
02-03-2019, 06:18 PM

Hi bro mind share :D

sometimes_only
03-03-2019, 05:12 PM
After shoot she help clean and tip her Rm30 and say thank to me. 2nd time visit her again. This time I notice her before start massage she open her bra at in front my eye.

Bro, the ML SYT or not?

danielzone
03-03-2019, 07:26 PM
Bro plate share details and location thank you

Hi pls share location details.

Thanks in advance.

senseisan
11-03-2019, 10:28 PM

Bro Kingstone please PM location and no!

Jamctc
12-03-2019, 07:14 PM

hi Kingstone bro, pls share the ML number... very interested to try...

cuba
13-03-2019, 12:03 PM
Kindly share location :) heading there today

Joker77
21-03-2019, 11:11 AM
Hi Kingstone bro :), pls share the ML # ....I am keen to try...

Vanyuri
04-05-2019, 11:26 PM
Mind share location?

rompingread
05-05-2019, 12:29 AM

bro petergan99..can PM join name & ML no. Thxs & much appreciate

rompingread
05-05-2019, 12:31 AM

bro Kingstone...can shop name & ML no. Thxs & much appreciate

Kingstone
06-05-2019, 07:03 AM
Have a lot brother PM request the shop name and ML number. there is clear place didn’t do anything service. I believe she only do for regular customers only. Yesterday just visit her again. This time I play her pussy until wet wet and she can’t control. At the end, I raw her. Lol. She didn’t mention the tip. So I just tip her Rm100. She very happy and said thank to me.
Please try your luck at T.B at taman sutera (beside geylang frog porridge) and the ML I really can’t share. Hope you all understand.

cuba
06-05-2019, 06:59 PM
I have experience one ml kept rubbing my ass crack to the point she knows I'm spreading my legs wider. End up ask me to kneel on all 4, likes a dog and she use both her hands on little bro

Anycall
21-05-2019, 11:22 PM
Any clean joints with lots of teasing and "accidental touches" to recommend? Currently into these kind of massages but can't keep up with the prices in sg ��

hawkhunter
02-06-2019, 07:55 PM
I have experience one ml kept rubbing my ass crack to the point she knows I'm spreading my legs wider. End up ask me to kneel on all 4, likes a dog and she use both her hands on little bro

Can kindly share contact. To

johnthedriver
09-06-2019, 02:33 AM

Bro can pm location and shop name. Thnx

johnthedriver
09-06-2019, 02:35 AM
Can share contact?

Ccmj
09-06-2019, 11:09 AM
yesterday i decided to try one of the massage centre in ksl mall itself. Outside look altas one as was looking for a decent good massage. Surprisingly that during the session.. the massager ask want massage below.. i was huh unexpected.. well maybe my bro reaction during the massage pops the Gq.. massager was a milf. Think 30-40 age. She did not state tips for the Gq but i gave 50rmb only as per market rate i guess . Massage was okok . Extras soso not that skillful.. just play around balls abit the hj thats all. Overall a quicky

ubikayu
11-06-2019, 06:15 AM

Will sure try.

ubikayu
11-06-2019, 06:17 AM
Have a lot brother PM request the shop name and ML number. there is clear place didn’t do anything service. I believe she only do for regular customers only. Yesterday just visit her again. This time I play her pussy until wet wet and she can’t control. At the end, I raw her. Lol. She didn’t mention the tip. So I just tip her Rm100. She very happy and said thank to me.
Please try your luck at T.B at taman sutera (beside geylang frog porridge) and the ML I really can’t share. Hope you all understand.

This also must try

tanabe787
12-06-2019, 02:00 AM

Can I know d name of the place pls..thanks..

Maxitang
17-06-2019, 12:31 AM
Hi bros, is there any teasing place around sentosa or KSL area? New here to JB.

ACEJACKK
20-06-2019, 12:20 AM
yesterday i decided to try one of the massage centre in ksl mall itself. Outside look altas one as was looking for a decent good massage. Surprisingly that during the session.. the massager ask want massage below.. i was huh unexpected.. well maybe my bro reaction during the massage pops the Gq.. massager was a milf. Think 30-40 age. She did not state tips for the Gq but i gave 50rmb only as per market rate i guess . Massage was okok . Extras soso not that skillful.. just play around balls abit the hj thats all. Overall a quicky

Bro, able to share contact
Thanks

Luanlaiatjb
20-06-2019, 06:17 AM

Mind share contact? Thanks

tonyjr
23-06-2019, 08:37 AM

Bro can u share the place and contact please thanks

ziplock88
18-07-2019, 02:48 PM
Interesting finds! Anyone who has such contacts (teasing / sensual massage) can PM me? Am heading in tomorrow. Will up points and exchange a lead in Pelangi

ziplock88
25-07-2019, 02:11 PM
Ok, so after some big hints dropped by bro Kingtone, I decided to recee myself since there is no one helpful enough to exchange contacts. It's really just trial and error.

So I went in yesterday (I visited this massage shop like 2 times the week before prior to yesterday) and decided to drop by again to see if my luck is there. 2 times at this particular shop and 2 times the massage were fantastic, nothing interesting, up till yesterday.

I was there in the late afternoon and this lady (not too sure if it's the same one bro kingstone was talking about) actually helped her new colleague communicate in English the other time, she kinda 'brushed' my hand across while I went to the washroom, so I thought; couldn't be so coincidental. Asked the counter her number and then decided to go with her for the massage.

Went upstairs, undressed down to my own undies (I personally like to wear my own, it's quite minimal and easy for masseuses to massage my butt area without the need of folding the paper undies, which may cause chaffing) and she started massaging. I opted for a 2-hour massage since it was on promo and from the looks of her, she seems to be about 26 to 28 years old? Quite slim built, not boney type, but the massage was quite good.

When she moved down to my thigh area, that was when she would deliberately rub between the gaps of my thigh, undies and balls and I'm not even there yet. She did this several times and damn, this tease is really up there, even better than the one I patronized in SG.

Flipped to the front, typically masseuses will generally drape your little brother or 'work areas' right? She draped the towel right before my little bro and across to my left leg and started working on my legs and focused so my on my thigh that throughout her every strokes, her shoulder will brush across my hardening rod and bits of juice will squirt out. Did the same thing on my left leg and really can't take it...

Wah, not only that, got GFE somemore, but that one I won't elaborate ba. At the end of the 2 hours, she wanted me to exchange numbers but told her it's your trade and I'm a paying customer, if I ever come over, I'll call for you, don't need special arrangement for me. I think that put a damper on her but still tipped her generously. So that awkward moment came when I went downstairs to the reception and saw my other masseuse smiling at me asking me why I didnt book her :(.

All in all:
Massage: 8/10
Looks / Build: 7/10 (Lean, a little small size and B-Cup)

Bonus:
Gave BJ spontaneously but didn't ask for it. Jialat didn't cap me so staying from this place for a while and going for checks first... She almost wanted to raw me but I was like 'no way'

She's quite selective with her customer and just be careful not to be charmed by her.

Anyways If there's a SG bro who's married with 3 kids and keep coming here with your family without getting noticed, you have my ultimate salute.

I'll PM whoever wants to exchange (legit massage up to HJ only, I damn humji kia) and also points. :)

Juliensg
25-07-2019, 03:53 PM
Can i have the location and wechat pls? Sorry i nth to exchange lol

Hurricane69
25-07-2019, 04:21 PM

the massage parlour is called Thai Best (house of thai massage) huh? :D

Hurricane69
25-07-2019, 04:26 PM

Bro....kindly share.... what's the ML # ?

I will upz u! :D

tanakagrace
25-07-2019, 05:41 PM

interested to know which number too ~!!

ziplock88
25-07-2019, 06:08 PM
Bro....kindly share.... what's the ML # ?

I will upz u! :D

You PM me laa

Kingstone
26-07-2019, 07:03 AM
Good fr. Finally you found other gem with teasing.

Ok, so after some big hints dropped by bro Kingtone, I decided to recee myself since there is no one helpful enough to exchange contacts. It's really just trial and error.

So I went in yesterday (I visited this massage shop like 2 times the week before prior to yesterday) and decided to drop by again to see if my luck is there. 2 times at this particular shop and 2 times the massage were fantastic, nothing interesting, up till yesterday.

I was there in the late afternoon and this lady (not too sure if it's the same one bro kingstone was talking about) actually helped her new colleague communicate in English the other time, she kinda 'brushed' my hand across while I went to the washroom, so I thought. could can't be so coincidental. Asked the counter her number and then decided to go with her for the massage.

Went upstairs, undressed down to my own undies (I personally like to wear my own, it's quite minimal and easy for masseuses to massage my butt area without the need of folding the paper undies, which may cause chaffing) and she started massaging. I opted for a 2-hour massage since it was on promo and from the looks of her, she seems to be about 26 to 28 years old? Quite slim built, not boney type, but the massage was quite good.

When she moved down to my thigh area, that was where she would deliberately rub between the gaps of my thigh, undies and balls and I'm not even there yet. She did this several times and damn, this tease is really up there, even better than the one I patronized in SG.

Flipped to the front, typically masseuses will generally drape your little brother or 'work areas' right? She draped the towel right before my little bro and across to my left leg and started working on my legs and focused so my on my thigh that throughout her every strokes, her shoulder will brush across my hardening rod and bits of juice will squirt out. Did the same thing on my left leg and really can't take it...

Wah, not only that, got GFE somemore, but that one I won't elaborate ba. At the end of the 2 hours, she wanted me to exchange numbers but told her it's your trade and I'm a paying customer, if I ever come over, I'll call for you, don't need special arrangement for me. I think that put a damper on her but still tipped her generously. So that awkward moment came when I went downstairs to the reception and saw my other masseuse smiling at me asking me why I didnt book her :(.

All in all:

Bonus:
Gave BJ spontaneously but didn't ask for it. Jialat didn't cap me so staying from this place for a while and going for checks first... She almost wanted to raw me but I was like 'no way'

She's quite selective with her customer and just be careful not to be charmed by her.

Anyways If there's a SG bro who's married with 3 kids and keep coming here with your family without getting noticed, you have my ultimate salute.

I'll PM whoever wants to exchange (legit massage up to HJ only, I damn humji kia) and also points. :)

Kingstone
26-07-2019, 12:23 PM
the massage parlour is called Thai Best (house of thai massage) huh? :D

Bingo. Please la don’t mention shop name la.

ongcw8912
26-07-2019, 12:53 PM
You PM me laa

Bro. As your request need trade and give you ML No. first.
Now I’m waiting your gem No.

ongcw8912
26-07-2019, 12:56 PM
You PM me laa

Bro. Still waiting your PM

ongcw8912
26-07-2019, 05:05 PM
Bro. Still waiting your PM

Received. Thank you very much

Tikolootster
27-07-2019, 11:29 AM
This thread is so exciting, time for me to leave my comfort zone (viet joints)

ziplock88
28-07-2019, 07:47 AM
This thread is so exciting, time for me to leave my comfort zone (viet joints)

Good stuff must share pls

YouAreJuzLapSap
12-08-2019, 12:41 AM
Anyone knows if JB Thai Spa have extra. Went with GF the other day for oil message. Bloody massuer; not sure if it is purposely or unintentionally brushing little bro during tight / groin area. Trying so hard not to get boner with GF at the side. Damn jialat.

ravrav
12-08-2019, 02:16 PM

Didn't know over there will provide this kind of service also. I always patronise the thai house massage.

How's the look for the ML? Looking forward for your ctc coz I will be staying there at this month end.

Dudeabides
30-08-2019, 11:58 AM

I was there in the late afternoon and this lady (not too sure if it's the same one bro kingstone was talking about) actually helped her new colleague communicate in English the other time, she kinda 'brushed' my hand across while I went to the washroom, so I thought; couldn't be so coincidental. Asked the counter her number and then decided to go with her for the massage.

When she moved down to my thigh area, that was when she would deliberately rub between the gaps of my thigh, undies and balls and I'm not even there yet. She did this several times and damn, this tease is really up there, even better than the one I patronized in SG.

All in all:

Bonus:

Hey bro, can share contact? Thanks!

siriyu25
16-09-2019, 11:32 PM

Bro, can PM me the shop name ?

Oscar1325
26-09-2019, 03:49 PM
Can PM the mentioned massage joint?? Thanks!!!

blackhawk888
26-09-2019, 05:44 PM
Boss, pm location please

hornyyoungboy
28-09-2019, 06:14 PM
Bingo. Please la don’t mention shop name la.

Bro care to share where this shop, thks buddy

ikanz
30-09-2019, 01:08 AM
Bro, can pm the location? Thanks bro

zhiweitan
14-10-2019, 04:39 PM
Bro can PM location please.

hornyyoungboy
15-10-2019, 11:43 PM
Can pm location?

Fuckerzoid
16-10-2019, 07:59 AM

All in all:

Bonus:

can share ml # pls?

oreomaker
23-10-2019, 01:11 PM

All in all:

Bonus:
interested to know the ML number too. willing to give it a try :)

sash1401
29-10-2019, 12:43 AM

Bro, do u mind to share location?

Holoqholoqholoq
31-10-2019, 01:06 AM
Kindly share with me too. Will be ard in jb till Sunday

sash1401
31-10-2019, 09:30 AM

All in all:

Bonus:

Bro mind to pm address n contact?

cancerboi1995
02-11-2019, 09:35 PM
Bro please share address

puredamage
13-11-2019, 06:45 PM

Hope u like my FR.

Hi bro, care to share location?

puredamage
13-11-2019, 06:53 PM

Hi bro, mind sharing location?

waenna
16-11-2019, 03:25 PM
Hi bro, mind sharing location?

Thanks!

Allmaker
17-11-2019, 12:00 AM
Hi bro. mind sharing ctc. Thanks

pipipupupi
26-11-2019, 07:47 PM
any recommendation for good thai/chinese/indo massage place where massage is done on mattress on floor type? not the raised up massage "table" kind.

hisashii
28-11-2019, 07:52 AM
Hi bro, care to share location?

Can share locatiom and number pls?

hornyyoungboy
28-12-2019, 11:14 PM
Care to share location ?

ahsiao1234
08-01-2020, 08:54 PM
Can share, ctc?