PDA

View Full Version : Contacts to share?

receeboy
22-01-2015, 12:08 PM
Hey bro out there,

i am new hereeeee! anyone is kind enough to share some good massage contacts? Mainly looking for good massage and finishing with a hj will do. SYT if possible? :D

PM me? Best is with your FR!

Thanks thanks!

I will contribute more when im into it :D

lazuka
22-01-2015, 12:31 PM
An advice: Recee yourself first as your nick suggested it. Once you have found a good playground to exchange or share I believe brothers here will exchange with you and perhaps up your reputation points which makes it easier to ask for contact next time. There's no free lunch in this world. If you open a thread like this without contributing on top of that you are new to the scene as well.

You will either get zapped for opening a thread asking for contacts and most probably no one would risk sharing the location of their playground with you.

johnn
22-01-2015, 12:52 PM
Hey bro out there,

i am new hereeeee! anyone is kind enough to share some good massage contacts? Mainly looking for good massage and finishing with a hj will do. SYT if possible? :D

Thanks thanks!

I will contribute more when im into it :D

Prc, local, chi, malay, indian massagE
?

heymister
22-01-2015, 01:08 PM

anything else bro .... maybe bring you along too .... :rolleyes:

receeboy
22-01-2015, 01:28 PM
Prc, local, chi, malay, indian massagE
?

Local, chinese malay ok. SYT Best! :)

receeboy
23-01-2015, 03:42 PM
ehh i new here, didn't know how it works here ... i want take this thread away but dont know how....

dont give me negative reputation already pls? Anyway i took my first step and tried one MP already. check out my fr of other post. let me know if you need the address?

PLEASE Dont give negative ald =/