PDA

View Full Version : thxs for all the brother help.

V|ernar
25-02-2006, 12:45 AM
i think this will be biggest story of 2006.

i hereby thanks all the brothers here , that help in searching and time wasted.

i like to clarify again that she is neg and i had let her go , allow her to stay in singapore til her passport expire.

no matter how she treat me now , i guess the one in wrong was me.

i wish that all brothers here , dont make things hard for her , dont breath a word abt it.. which may cause alot of paiseh.. all is my silly freaking mistake that she nearly took the blame..

my past was so messy , that cause all this shit.. and shift my blame on to her which i think " i am very sure that she pass on to me"

in fact it wasnt , when it came out neg.. my face twisted.. plain white.. what flash on my mind was my past.

thanks again for all the help .

my goal now is to do what i always dream of and live on.. live as long and do as much as i can.

god bless to all the brother here.

Byakugan07
25-02-2006, 02:08 AM
Hi, just read your previous thread and throughtout this misunderstanding, hoped you will cherish the girl you have now. She must be very hurt for being misunderstood and give both of you time to get over it as well. And obviously, stop doing that "thingy" around as you know the consequences, and it also not nice. Girls are meant to be cherished and treated well by the one they love, instead of treating like prostitues. And choose your partners wisely. Anything happens again better check where the "source" is from.

Hoped you get well soon as well and follow the medications as prescribed.

evo3
25-02-2006, 03:17 AM
what are you talking about and who is the she, and what di she pass on to you. You post no head no tail.

QooMilk
25-02-2006, 09:22 AM
what are you talking about and who is the she, and what di she pass on to you. You post no head no tail.

Bro evo3 relex pls refer to this: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=50275

in fact it wasnt , when it came out neg.. my face twisted.. plain white.. what flash on my mind was my past.
thanks again for all the help .
my goal now is to do what i always dream of and live on.. live as long and do as much as i can. god bless to all the brother here

Bro you take gd care of urself, it not end of life yet for u, live strong and fullfill your dream. All the best to you Bro. May God Bless. :o

aikoN79
25-02-2006, 09:45 AM
huh ??? u mean we wrong the gal ?? case of mistaken identity ??? :confused:
aiyo, how can like this.... ? care to explain the outcome of your investigation ?

cheerz
hope you can life your life to the fullest.

Hugo168
25-02-2006, 11:33 AM
huh ??? u mean we wrong the gal ?? case of mistaken identity ??? :confused:
aiyo, how can like this.... ? care to explain the outcome of your investigation ?cheerz
hope you can life your life to the fullest.
We have come to a point when we learn not to blame others but look at the mistakes that have been made and learn from it. For him i guess he just have to be strong and live on to help others see the light and not err as he should be a stronger person after incidents like these. :)

hengkelvin
25-02-2006, 08:36 PM
it was not that ger who pass the thing to bro V.It was his messy past that caught up with him .Well cheongster always bear the risk.What done is done and cannot be undone.Hope bro V jus live his life to the fullest.

Well it oso bought another messages.If you have someone in your heart and you really care for her ,please think for her before u cheong.:)

poison
25-02-2006, 10:59 PM
Bro, did u mean that even thou u have her, u still cheong others and when kanna caught, u tot she was the one that pass to u???
Now, i supposed it is worse cause u probably do not know which is the exact girl that pass to U!!!!

jswong
26-02-2006, 09:41 PM
You have precious jewel in your palm and yet you still let it go. I think you are very very wrong this time. If she were my gf, i will swear to GOD I will take good care of her. I wont fool around anymore.

jswong
26-02-2006, 09:49 PM
Its a miracle that you have unprotected sex with her all this while and she is NEGATIVE. I think you better find out before her, who were the ones you had unprotected sex with. That means to say, all brudders have been warning each other against the dangers of unprotected sex everyday in the forum and you are still having unprotected sex. Which means to say, you must have think that you wont be so sway. Soory I am so harsh, I did walk from GL lor 4 to 18 to give a lecture and ready to report her.