PDA

View Full Version : Commercial Scene, entry level, where should I start?

jookerie
20-01-2015, 07:57 PM
I have being around for quite long, lurking so this is my first post, hopefully some vets around can give advice. I never cheong before so for entry level where should I start?

More about myself
Early 30s white collar guy, looking to take a step into this world. All advice is appreciated.

There are some terms which I dont understand, some I understand

Guidances are greatly appreciated.

Big Sexy
20-01-2015, 08:11 PM
u can find most of the terms here

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=155447

jookerie
20-01-2015, 08:35 PM
what should i start with? every cheongster started somewhere

jookerie
20-01-2015, 08:37 PM
where should I start? every cheongster started somewhere

EhWahEhWah
20-01-2015, 10:18 PM
Bro! Best advise to you is do not start. Once you walk down this path, it is very hard to return. But If you Really want to start, you can go try the legal house in Geylang first before venturing to FL

ahbengseng
20-01-2015, 10:29 PM
Bro! Best advise to you is do not start. Once you walk down this path, it is very hard to return. But If you Really want to start, you can go try the legal house in Geylang first before venturing to FL

YES! Don't start... temptation! resistance! IS FUTIL E! :D

stryker444
20-01-2015, 10:31 PM

whats the difference between geylang and FL?

Optimus_Prime
21-01-2015, 10:46 AM
Like what other bro advise, if you haven't start, don't start.
It's like smoking, once start hard to quit.

and you will never be able to be the normal (clueless) everyday guy ever again. Trust me on this.

pussylicious12345
21-01-2015, 11:59 AM
I have being around for quite long, lurking so this is my first post, hopefully some vets around can give advice. I never cheong before so for entry level where should I start?

More about myself
Early 30s white collar guy, looking to take a step into this world. All advice is appreciated.

Are you still a virgin?

fictionman
21-01-2015, 02:02 PM
Think carefully bro...Coz once u insert ur cock into the girls pussy, there's no turning back ever!!!!

nexusphone
21-01-2015, 02:52 PM
Start off with geylang $150 cat. See if u like that first.

More about myself

singleman
21-01-2015, 04:54 PM

More about myself

TS, like a lot of bro do advise if u hv not start, then better dun start.

I started 20 years ago.. once in cannot get out... maybe I did not have the "determination" to get out... now think back.. the money spent on such "hobby" for the past years think add up at least got more than 100k... if that time never start n save up now I will be 100k richer.. haha..of course 100k to a rich person is nothing.. but to me is a lot lor..

so my advise is like other bro.. dun start.. but the decision is urself...

in case if u really really start cheong, then an advice for u. remember to "play" safe.. use condom whether is blow or fk... even though some said condom is not 100% safe, but to me, when I use it, it help me feel safe mentally.