PDA

View Full Version : Sos - sup chiun - onestop pudu kl

pomrakthai
20-01-2015, 01:16 AM
This is the fucking place for food and drinks

https://www.google.com.my/maps/place/OneStop+Food+Court/@3.132082,101.711602,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x31cc3621e1541377:0xd3e37 f4f85dfe7c4

dyelook
20-01-2015, 04:23 PM
This is the fucking place for food and drinks

https://www.google.com.my/maps/place/OneStop+Food+Court/@3.132082,101.711602,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x31cc3621e1541377:0xd3e37 f4f85dfe7c4

haha... and they serve susu gantung and kerang bulu... :p

KonKam
20-01-2015, 09:37 PM
haha... and they serve susu gantung and kerang bulu... :p

kerang bulu....Errrrrr Smelly armpit kah?

dyelook
20-01-2015, 10:08 PM
kerang bulu....Errrrrr Smelly armpit kah?

famous for smelly hairy cockles from across asia continents..:p

pomrakthai
21-01-2015, 01:30 AM
Pom thought you taikors did not notice pom's new thread :rolleyes:

They also sell China fresh abalone to match with our sea cucumbers for sea-food dish (sea food may be pronounced as in Hakka) :p

Since SOS is the happening place now, we shall keep this thread alive..until SOS suffers the same fate as ACE

dyelook
21-01-2015, 04:05 PM

They also sell China fresh abalone to match with our sea cucumbers for sea-food dish (sea food may be pronounced as in Hakka) :p

Since SOS is the happening place now, we shall keep this thread alive..until SOS suffers the same fate as ACE

bro pom's tread where dare to ignore..:p
btw, heard from other taikors that they saw the Professor spirit roaming the street with beautiful guniangs... ;)

pomrakthai
21-01-2015, 08:32 PM
bro pom's tread where dare to ignore..
btw, heard from other taikors that they saw the Professor spirit roaming the street with beautiful guniangs...

Dun say like that lah, you want to ignore ..ignore lah, where can pom block one :p

Wah :eek: so fast seven moon day 14 liao ah!! BTW, did those taikors ask the late professor for any "god numbers" and strike rich rich or not :p

KonKam
21-01-2015, 08:55 PM
Dun say like that lah, you want to ignore ..ignore lah, where can pom block one :p

Wah :eek: so fast seven moon day 14 liao ah!! BTW, did those taikors ask the late professor for any "god numbers" and strike rich rich or not :p

Must support POM....hip hip hooray!!!
i still prefer ACE but now their operation timing really suuucks BIG TIME.

SOS is the place for now.

KonKam
22-01-2015, 07:01 AM

yup very happening now
Frankly speaking , not happening to those Walker lo.

Walk Walk for hours also no WORM to eat.

superyellowdog
22-01-2015, 08:51 PM
senior bro. i want ask a noob question. if want the girl. is bring her to my place or her place?

dyelook
22-01-2015, 10:00 PM
senior bro. i want ask a noob question. if want the girl. is bring her to my place or her place?

she'll bring you to her place...;)

KonKam
23-01-2015, 11:22 AM

definitely her place coz her place got condom and ky mah.

KonKam
23-01-2015, 11:23 AM
Yesterday my mobile commit suicide, now no whatapps, wechat.
Now using Nokia call and sms nia. hahaha

sengseng
23-01-2015, 11:43 AM
definitely her place coz her place got condom and ky mah.

Aiyah ! Chairman! How cum you never told b4 and I have to BYO.

I remember you told me.
1.) Enter 1stop Tuition Centre.
2.) Select the tutor you like best.
3.) After tat follow the tutor to her classroom.
4.) Register and pay tuition fee.
5.) Class begins with Oral Test follow by physical examination.
6.) Practical X Education starts.
7.) Class ends. Say goodbye to teacher.
8.) Return home a happy man or an unhappy man if they receive Ultrawoman lessons. :D
**Met 2 migrations Vet tutors last night, surprisingly they can speak Cantonese better than some local bananas.:p

http://www.funnyhits.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/joke-11.jpg

pomrakthai
23-01-2015, 01:01 PM
Sometimes, those tutors are also known to Cantonese as "diu-tors"

Some students are very "hard" working and the diu-tors need to work them up until each one's penis leaking (oops...typo...should be "pen is leaking" ) :rolleyes:

KonKam
23-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Aiyah ! Chairman! How cum you never told b4 and I have to BYO.

I remember you told me.
1.) Enter 1stop Tuition Centre.
2.) Select the tutor you like best.
3.) After tat follow the tutor to her classroom.
4.) Register and pay tuition fee.
5.) Class begins with Oral Test follow by physical examination.
6.) Practical X Education starts.
7.) Class ends. Say goodbye to teacher.
8.) Return home a happy man or an unhappy man if they receive Ultrawoman lessons. :D
**Met 2 migrations Vet tutors last night, surprisingly they can speak Cantonese better than some local bananas.:p

http://www.funnyhits.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/joke-11.jpg

wah....Pom now on Viet Diet kah?

pomrakthai
23-01-2015, 01:53 PM
wah....Pom now on Viet Diet kah?

No lah, only eat Viet camel meat when available :p

Still wild boar and sotong are still the best diet for pom ;)

KonKam
24-01-2015, 09:48 PM
No lah, only eat Viet camel meat when available :p

Still wild boar and sotong are still the best diet for pom ;)

Aiyah,
Pom better change diet liao.
As long ACE not back to former glory,
wild boar and sotong will find hard time to earn here.
POM must not be fussy lo.

Was at Sup Chin about 6:30pm.
have my dinner which is soup from one of the stall.
Sitting on non movable stool in the middle of the hall and feast alone
Until a few PRC trying to UP me and i also wanna go with one EX-ACE PRC.

Later go buy kuaci and saw that my seat is taken.
So have no choice but to share table up front where mostly Viet hangout.
I didn't realise NasiLemak Viet sitting beside me until she ask me where is Shylook..akaka
So, she have a nice chat and when i say i long time no see her.
She say she saw me with another viet girl day before after i bonk her.
Walau, Viet chick really remember well.

Have a nice chat with her before i left the place at 8:30pm

KonKam
25-01-2015, 09:48 AM
After my early Viet-SUM at ACE, planning to 6C6C at Sup Chien in evening.

Should be there around 7pm., hopefully
:D

sengseng
25-01-2015, 04:40 PM
After my early Viet-SUM at ACE, planning to 6C6C at Sup Chien in evening.

Should be there around 7pm., hopefully

Now the Mid-Stop School is open. Look for Linda the new headmistress.
Currently giving lessons on Human Exchange Theory Program.
Shyloke is now one of the students there.:p:D

KonKam
25-01-2015, 09:57 PM
Now the Mid-Stop School is open. Look for Linda the new headmistress.
Currently giving lessons on Human Exchange Theory Program.
Shyloke is now one of the students there.:p:D

Was on the way but got call by my ACE Viet MalayThai.
So have my "Human Exchange Theory Program" there instead.

Wot2Doo
26-01-2015, 08:44 AM
FR

Went to SOS on Wed Jan 21st ca. 3:30. Many guests, ca. 20 were attractive females. Even when only passing the entrance one can tell what food is on the menu ...

Tried to follow the instruction on how to find the PRC hangout outside, and to find Pond9, but couldn't find, or maybe no ladies present, or I am not clever enough??

Saw a nice and curvy MILF ca. 40 yo, but when I returned from the bathroom she was sitting at someone's table.

Took position near the entrance. Pretty lady made a beeline toward me immediately and offered "massage" for 1.00. Place was 100m away.

Yao Yao
PRC, long brownish hair, tall, friendly, wore white shorts & green top.
Ca. 30 yo, I guess.
Great body, 1.68, leggy, great small D-cup, waist and hip shapely, small-ish firm butt, flat tummy. Some make-up.
She behaved like she was very happy to be with me, smiling a lot, joking, told me she liked tall men. Good GFE.
Passable English.
BBBJ - ca. 2 minutes, very good, varied between soft and forceful, some sexy eye contact.
FJ: missionary at my request, tight pussy, unrealistic moaning from the start, but after a while it sounded good :-) loved to see her boobs move. When I moved her legs up high and penetrated deeply, she felt some pain, but ok when I moved with care... I exploded faster than I wanted (even though I often struggle with condom).
RTF yes - and I have got her number :-)

pomrakthai
26-01-2015, 08:48 AM
FR

Yao Yao
Ca. 30 yo, I guess.
Great body, 1.68, leggy, great small D-cup, waist and hip shapely, small-ish firm butt, flat tummy. Some make-up.
She behaved like she was very happy to be with me, smiling a lot, joking, told me she liked tall men. Good GFE.
Passable English.
BBBJ - ca. 2 minutes, very good, varied between soft and forceful, some sexy eye contact.
FJ: missionary at my request, tight pussy, unrealistic moaning from the start, but after a while it sounded good :-) loved to see her boobs move. When I moved her legs up high and penetrated deeply, she felt some pain, but ok when I moved with care... I exploded faster than I wanted (even though I often struggle with condom).

Ya, Some taikors here also recomended Yao Yao ..must try her one fine day :)
Good FR given. Keeping this thread alive ..Thanks
I also not sure where is Pond9

pomrakthai
26-01-2015, 08:54 AM

Bugger, chairman falling into Viet trap oledi.
Your program is now under the famous Vietcong Cuchi Tunnel program....I just wonder what "tunnel" you now "cuci"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%E1%BB%A7_Chi_tunnels

dyelook
26-01-2015, 09:30 AM
FR

Went to SOS on Wed Jan 21st ca. 3:30. Many guests, ca. 20 were attractive females. Even when only passing the entrance one can tell what food is on the menu ...

Tried to follow the instruction on how to find the PRC hangout outside, and to find Pond9, but couldn't find, or maybe no ladies present, or I am not clever enough??

Saw a nice and curvy MILF ca. 40 yo, but when I returned from the bathroom she was sitting at someone's table.

Took position near the entrance. Pretty lady made a beeline toward me immediately and offered "massage" for 1.00. Place was 100m away.

Yao Yao
Ca. 30 yo, I guess.
Passable English.

welcum to sexradise...;)

dyelook
26-01-2015, 09:38 AM

bro pom... this professor spirit no play play de.. he's a great boobty hunter during his living days in Ace, hence heaven and hell also dare not admit him (scared all the female spirit will be under his cast and a new sex empire will be ruled by him)... hence both hell and heaven granted him the free to roam human world pass.. tiagong he browse the sbf too nowadays.. since yao yao got a nice fr and is a d-cupper, me very sure the professor spirit will bang bang cum cum her soon..:D

pomrakthai
26-01-2015, 09:50 AM
bro pom... this professor spirit no play play de.. he's a great boobty hunter during his living days in Ace, hence heaven and hell also dare not admit him (scared all the female spirit will be under his cast and a new sex empire will be ruled by him)... hence both hell and heaven granted him the free to roam human world pass.. tiagong he browse the sbf too nowadays.. since yao yao got a nice fr and is a d-cupper, me very sure the professor spirit will bang bang cum cum her soon..:D

Nanti she asks the professor ghost to hand out 4 ekor numbers and if strike rich will she marry that dead professor ah? Die loh

sengseng
26-01-2015, 10:49 AM

Flew aeroplane again.
Set up a rendezvous at 7:30pm with 3 Canton Flora for you but you never float head. Call your HP also no pickup. Very disappointed with you.:p

sengseng
26-01-2015, 10:57 AM
welcum to sexradise...;)

I nick her 41 sudah sini 5 tahun lor.;)

sengseng
26-01-2015, 11:37 AM
welcum to sexradise...;)

Tonight I'll show you the Japan AV look alike Xiao Tao at P9.
Tonight dunno Shyloke's Vivian chow will be at P10 or not.:p
Later we can move on to P11 to look for my 3 new Kailooi.
Last night Lengleng came and auto roam me and said wanna eat my banana.
I told her no more Banana. Your little sis just now took mine already. If you want my banana go and get it from her. Its with her now.Kekeke :D

KonKam
26-01-2015, 04:50 PM
Flew aeroplane again.
Set up a rendezvous at 7:30pm with 3 Canton Flora for you but you never float head. Call your HP also no pickup. Very disappointed with you.:p

aiya..sorry lah brader
mobile phone commit sucide mah
hey what your wechat nick again?

dyelook
26-01-2015, 11:08 PM
happening monday nite here... lots of hen walking the farm... was hoping to.catch a glimpse of the late professor for 4d number.. still no sight of him.. guess its gonna be a dissapointing nite again..:p

dyelook
27-01-2015, 01:24 AM
to bros who likes pussy fingering, be welcome to pm bro sengseng for info..;)

Mixchinesedude
27-01-2015, 03:41 AM
Where is this p0nd nine? Come out from sup chien turn right and straight in2 the dark area ? Wah

pomrakthai
27-01-2015, 07:52 AM
happening monday nite here... lots of hen walking the farm... was hoping to.catch a glimpse of the late professor for 4d number.. still no sight of him.. guess its gonna be a dissapointing nite again..:p

Bro Dyelook
You did not burn hell paper to ping the late professor, where he will float ghost head lah :D

I heard that the updated late professor is into "whats-hell" after his family burnt one hell-phone 6 to him to use. Now no need to hold a seance (what the Cantonese call this viber as "asking rice" 问米) whenever one wants to chat with him. A few taikors here can chat with him for numbers and I heard he could access "google" for 4D DaMaCai updates so that he can adjust or fine-tune his predictions. Very high tech woh. Ask Chairman for his whats-hell contact and if you want him to float ghost head, he will try to make it

I heard that his ghost is still loitering at ACE (very appropriate: dead man likes dead place) and he is still in touch with his former favourite PRC that had long gone home and settled down. Due to no visa to PRC via hell, he can not visit them in Sugar Hill lah
In one of the whats-hell chats, he was happy that nowadays, MASS and AAsia fly people to hell too...Every Ghost Can Fly :rolleyes:

sengseng
27-01-2015, 10:45 AM
To bros who likes pussy fingering, you are welcome to pm me for info..;)
After the trip to P11 to see YY, you went back so I went and join the gang again.
Upon seeing me; your gurl LL came to my table and ask me where are you?
I told her you went home oredi. She seems not to believe me.
She said you very Geng. She cling to me for more than 2 hours like an Octopus. I told her I din bring my Banana today then she said never mind; she can offer me Special Phoenix Massage.:eek:
We also talk about her fake boobs which cost her more than RMB10K.
She asked me" How you know mine are not original" I said I got XRay eyes ma. KEKEKE :D
I din know she can be so chatty once open up.
Time really flies I din realise is 4am oredi. I told her I need to go home liao if not cannot get up to work then my Boss will spend me eat Sotong goreng.
Will dell you the full details later this weekend.:p

dyelook
27-01-2015, 12:41 PM
After the trip to P11 to see YY, you went back so I went and join the gang again.
Upon seeing me; your gurl LL came to my table and ask me where are you?
I told her you went home oredi. She seems not to believe me.
She said you very Geng. She cling to me for more than 2 hours like an Octopus. I told her I din bring my Banana today then she said never mind; she can offer me Special Phoenix Massage.:eek:
We also talk about her fake boobs which cost her more than RMB10K.
She asked me" How you know mine are not original" I said I got XRay eyes ma. KEKEKE :D
I din know she can be so chatty once open up.
Time really flies I din realise is 4am oredi. I told her I need to go home liao if not cannot get up to work then my Boss will spend me eat Sotong goreng.
Will dell you the full details later this weekend.:p

haha... i went up the tigeress den just for your sake, bro sengseng... else it not 2 hours of octopus but 2 hours of black face tigeress..:p

dyelook
27-01-2015, 12:47 PM
Bro Dyelook
You did not burn hell paper to ping the late professor, where he will float ghost head lah :D

I heard that the updated late professor is into "whats-hell" after his family burnt one hell-phone 6 to him to use. Now no need to hold a seance (what the Cantonese call this viber as "asking rice" 问米) whenever one wants to chat with him. A few taikors here can chat with him for numbers and I heard he could access "google" for 4D DaMaCai updates so that he can adjust or fine-tune his predictions. Very high tech woh. Ask Chairman for his whats-hell contact and if you want him to float ghost head, he will try to make it

I heard that his ghost is still loitering at ACE (very appropriate: dead man likes dead place) and he is still in touch with his former favourite PRC that had long gone home and settled down. Due to no visa to PRC via hell, he can not visit them in Sugar Hill lah
In one of the whats-hell chats, he was happy that nowadays, MASS and AAsia fly people to hell too...Every Ghost Can Fly :rolleyes:

no wonder i can't bump into the professor.. coz me only have hellchat apps.. downloaded last year during the 7 month worship visit to my grandma's tomb..:p

sengseng
27-01-2015, 01:28 PM
haha... i went up the tigeress den just for your sake, bro sengseng... else it not 2 hours of octopus but 2 hours of black face tigeress..:p

So kah? Like tat TQ lor.:D

After you left the 2 blonde Golden Popiah also came over to Chitchat.
The younger one is quite cute. I starred at her 2 balloons, she looks embarrassed. I nodded my head and wink at her. She seems to know my Body Lingo and said her 2 balloons are real ones.:p

Actually LL is quite jealous when I compare her to YY service.
LL said she will cook dinner for me this weekend. Wanna join.;)
I told her " You cook 1 dish, YY cook 1 dish. CC cook one dish and see who is the better cook. I will bring the Coconut Chicken soup."

dyelook
27-01-2015, 01:36 PM
So kah? Like tat TQ lor.:D

After you left the 2 blonde Golden Popiah also came over to Chitchat.
The younger one is quite cute. I starred at her 2 balloons, she looks embarrassed. I nodded my head and wink at her. She seems to know my Body Lingo and said her 2 balloons are real ones.:p

Actually LL is quite jealous when I compare her to YY service.
LL said she will cook dinner for me this weekend. Wanna join.;)
I told her " You cook 1 dish, YY cook 1 dish. CC cook one dish and see who is the better cook. I will bring the Coconut Chicken soup."

ok.. i bring 1 finger banana.. plus you 1 finger and your godbrother 1 finger, then got 3 fingers of banana.. should be enough for them..:D

sengseng
27-01-2015, 01:54 PM
ok.. i bring 1 finger banana.. plus you 1 finger and your godbrother 1 finger, then got 3 fingers of banana.. should be enough for them..:D

Aiyah! Nevermind you just bring your banana will do.:D

Anyway there will be less Popiah tonight. Half of them will party tonight.
Ah Thuy and Ah Thian came over to talk with Ah choy and at the same time ask me to join them to go Clubbing tonight. Said One of them in the group is the BD gal.
I said Tq but No TQ. I said I old oredi I scare later I come back with a broken back . Susah lor. :eek:;)

Firdausahmad
27-01-2015, 05:33 PM
pond 9 is walking out from sup chun, the turn left and turn right the road there. inside the small road..lot young prc inside...

Are you referring to Pudu's wai saik kai? (Wah Hokkien lang!)

sengseng
28-01-2015, 04:58 PM
aiya..sorry lah brader
mobile phone commit sucide mah
hey what your wechat nick again?

Once you install back your Vchat in your new phone, you can see me already.:p

KonKam
29-01-2015, 08:58 AM
Once you install back your Vchat in your new phone, you can see me already.:p

Aiyaa,
use new number lo
so cannot locate your wechat lo.

sengseng
29-01-2015, 01:21 PM
Aiyaa,
use new number lo
so cannot locate your wechat lo.

Already PM you.
On Tuesday night there was a Tom and Jerry Show in OS area.
9 Jerries were invited back to eat curry boys by the Tomcats.

KonKam
31-01-2015, 12:40 PM
Already PM you.
On Tuesday night there was a Tom and Jerry Show in OS area.
9 Jerries were invited back to eat curry boys by the Tomcats.

wah..
now is SOS in lemonlight.
:mad:

dyelook
06-02-2015, 10:22 PM
flower plenty eye blur day ....:D

sengseng
07-02-2015, 04:34 PM
flower plenty eye blur day ....:D

Wah! Your side so happening arh. Over here Chairman introduce a teacher to me looks more like his concubine to me.:p
She hold my hands and said I can give you some lessons.
Then I told her " I am Sorry; You can't teach old dog like me new tricks."
I think she knows what I meant.:p
Saw a few lolitas. Nothing much to brag about.

dyelook
07-02-2015, 05:49 PM
Wah! Your side so happening arh. Over here Chairman introduce a teacher to me looks more like his concubine to me.:p
She hold my hands and said I can give you some lessons.
Then I told her " I am Sorry; You can't teach old dog like me new tricks."
I think she knows what I meant.:p
Saw a few lolitas. Nothing much to brag about.

coz she no teach vietnamese thats why you don't want leh? :p
saw the professor spirit lurking around... used a group of prc mei meis to lurk him for 4d numbers.. kns, very fast he disappeared in think air before giving numbers to me... maybe the prc mei meis used boobs not enough tua luap for him..:rolleyes:

pomrakthai
08-02-2015, 01:06 AM
coz she no teach vietnamese thats why you don't want leh? :p
saw the professor spirit lurking around... used a group of prc mei meis to lurk him for 4d numbers.. kns, very fast he disappeared in think air before giving numbers to me... maybe the prc mei meis used boobs not enough tua luap for him..

Pom saw the late professor's ghost at ACE woh. He disappeared upon the cock crow. What a pity, you did not ask $D from him when he was at SOS

Someone ate Masshino roti head so, didn't hew pom liao :(

dyelook
08-02-2015, 01:33 AM
Pom saw the late professor's ghost at ACE woh. He disappeared upon the cock crow. What a pity, you did not ask $D from him when he was at SOS

Someone ate Masshino roti head so, didn't hew pom liao :(

hmmm... Moschino aka 小米?
sure the one who ate didnt hew Pom coz little head still having headache and needs nurse to pamper pamper...:p

p/s.. no wonder the Professor disappear so fast coz he saw your posting news of big boobies mei mei in Ace via Hellsapp..:D

sengseng
08-02-2015, 05:56 AM
hmmm... Moschino aka 小米?
sure the one who ate didnt hew Pom coz little head still having headache and needs nurse to pamper pamper...:p

Since you cannot cum to the zoo tonight and say goodbye to Brada Futaba.
In the zoo he choose 1 pet Pandarina . When he came out of the enclosure, he is smiling and still munching bamboo shoots. :p:D

**Brada Futaba, have a pleasant and safe journey back to North Sea.
See you on your next trip. ZaiJian.;)

dyelook
08-02-2015, 01:54 PM
In the zoo he choose 1 pet Pandarina . When he came out of the enclosure, he is smiling and still munching bamboo shoots. :p:D

woooo... who's the lucky pandarina that got taikor futaba's cuddling?:p

Futaba
09-02-2015, 01:22 PM
In the zoo he choose 1 pet Pandarina . When he came out of the enclosure, he is smiling and still munching bamboo shoots.

Yah I'm back safely to North Sea.
Thanks brada sengseng for the good recomendation.
Was well spent & I'm still thinking of her. Too bad she reluctant to give me her wechat contact but insist to only give it to me on my next visit. Damn my mistake for being too excited & forgot to get her wechat contact but luckily manage to get her phone number.

woooo... who's the lucky pandarina that got taikor futaba's cuddling?:p

Xiao Jing lo....ask sengseng if not sure who coz I forgot to get her vchat ir photo..'..haizzzz:(:(

dyelook
09-02-2015, 02:30 PM
Xiao Jing lo....ask sengseng if not sure who coz I forgot to get her vchat ir photo..'..haizzzz:(:(

oh.... tai lup mak... glad to hear you enjoy your piak... accompany you next time when you come to visit..;)

sengseng
10-02-2015, 03:31 AM
oh.... tai lup mak... glad to hear you enjoy your piak... accompany you next time when you come to visit..;)

Yesterday found 1 new pandarina Kailooi.
Very sweet and cute.Today at dogtime i call her.
She said very tired dun want to cum to work.
She told me to go to her place. Went to place given then I call her she then said she stays on the opposite make me running in circles. Finally she came down and escort me up cos her place security quite tight.

*Konkam was drooling when he saw her pixs.:D
Check your VChat. Will give the FR this Friday.:p:D
She will returning to Pandaland this wekend.

KonKam
10-02-2015, 12:33 PM
Yesterday found 1 new pandarina Kailooi.
Very sweet and cute.Today at dogtime i call her.
She said very tired dun want to cum to work.
She told me to go to her place. Went to place given then I call her she then said she stays on the opposite make me running in circles. Finally she came down and escort me up cos her place security quite tight.

*Konkam was drooling when he saw her pixs.:D
Check your VChat. Will give the FR this Friday.:p:D
She will returning to Pandaland this wekend.

Konkam where got drooling? more like mouth open flooding..akakaa

sengseng
10-02-2015, 01:28 PM
Konkam where got drooling? more like mouth open flooding..akakaa

So you are having sialorrhea now? Better go and see her.
You better fast hand fast leg cos she is leaving this weekend.
If not Dyeloke will wrestle it away from you.:p
I ask her whether she will come back. She said chances are slim.
She will go back and think about it first.
I ask her “ Who are you celebrating with this coming Valentine’s Day? ”
She answered “Dunno yet, nobody ask me. U wanna celebrate with me?”
Ahem! I would luv to but I am too old for you. Makes me looks like a Goldfishman afterwards. KEKEKE.:D
Dun worry, you are such a lovely gal ; someone will eventually come along tat day.;)

KonKam
10-02-2015, 02:20 PM
So you are having sialorrhea now? Better go and see her.
You better fast hand fast leg cos she is leaving this weekend.
If not Dyeloke will wrestle it away from you.:p
I ask her whether she will come back. She said chances are slim.
She will go back and think about it first.
I ask her “ Who are you celebrating with this coming Valentine’s Day? ”
She answered “Dunno yet, nobody ask me. U wanna celebrate with me?”
Ahem! I would luv to but I am too old for you. Makes me looks like a Goldfishman afterwards. KEKEKE.:D
Dun worry, you are such a lovely gal ; someone will eventually come along tat day.;)

aiyaa,
i let Dyelook or Shylook try 1st mah since both are official SOS car tester.\

dyelook
10-02-2015, 02:52 PM
aiyaa,
i let Dyelook or Shylook try 1st mah since both are official SOS car tester.\

i only knows how to flip cars nowadays... :p

better let shylook to test drive...;)

KonKam
10-02-2015, 04:18 PM

Well, as long you flip her and dooogie all the way home.
Ok mah!!

dyelook
10-02-2015, 08:37 PM
there is a murder case in SOS that day... SOS also police will play mouse and cat...

Saw two OKT at the sitting down with the lap top on .. pls careful of the murderer...

haha... am not afraid of murder case de lah... if got ghost also no scared coz got our powerful Professor spirit there to boo boo the ghost away...:D

Futaba
10-02-2015, 09:37 PM

Aiyo test drive so difficult meh....
Let me test drive lah...:D

dyelook
10-02-2015, 11:35 PM

okok... but must be quick coz bro sengseng says she's going back panda land soon..:p

sengseng
11-02-2015, 01:30 AM
okok... but must be quick coz bro sengseng says she's going back panda land soon..:p

After the rendezvous , from her condo ; I went back to the FCourt.
Was glancing thru her photos on my tablet.
XJ sneaked behind me and said who is the lenglooi.
I was startled by her move cos I was still mesmerizing what happen 30 minutes ago.:D
Arh! I stammer abit. Oh! She ah. Thats my niece.
Pretty isn't she. She make a face at me and lit me a ciggy.
Luckily she din recognized her.
I then have a puff and wink at her. I want to eat baoyi.:D
She then start pinching me. Still left behind some marks from the pinching.
Quite painful you know.Lucky for me its not Curry Chicken. :p

Antbourthen
16-02-2015, 11:57 AM
Wah, this is a happening thread....

pomrakthai
16-02-2015, 01:24 PM
Wah, this is a happening thread....

Pom rak khun mak mak
for being enthusiastic :D

pomrakthai
16-02-2015, 01:26 PM
Well, as long you flip her and dooogie all the way home.
Ok mah!!

What has happened to Chairman Konkam?
Pom heard he is VERY SICK after falling into a Vietcong booby trap

sengseng
16-02-2015, 01:38 PM
What has happened to Chairman Konkam?
Pom heard he is VERY SICK after falling into a Vietcong booby trap

He is having fever on and off for the past week. Doctor suspect is dengue.
He is very sad and down now. His medical report will come out today. Hopefully is good news. Give him a call and cheer him up lah.

Antbourthen
16-02-2015, 02:46 PM
Thanks pomrakthai for the upp'ed. Appreciate it. As i read thru the thread, my anticipation slowly builds up.

Would visit this place to have a feel of what it offers. Meantime feel free to give me some tips on whats not and good forth.

Thanks again.

Antbourthen
16-02-2015, 03:11 PM
After the rendezvous , from her condo ; I went back to the FCourt.
Was glancing thru her photos on my tablet.
XJ sneaked behind me and said who is the lenglooi.
I was startled by her move cos I was still mesmerizing what happen 30 minutes ago.:D
Arh! I stammer abit. Oh! She ah. Thats my niece.
Pretty isn't she. She make a face at me and lit me a ciggy.
Luckily she din recognized her.
I then have a puff and wink at her. I want to eat baoyi.:D
She then start pinching me. Still left behind some marks from the pinching.
Quite painful you know.Lucky for me its not Curry Chicken. :p

Wah Bro SengSeng is the main to speak to when comes to tips and insider.....:D

sengseng
16-02-2015, 05:06 PM

When are you coming down to test drive. Got 2 new cars.
One is a Chery the other is a Hot South Car.
XJ also loose in this competition.:D

davidlion126
18-02-2015, 11:23 AM

Any taikos surfacing head this cny? :D

CuntMan
19-02-2015, 06:40 PM
Any taikos surfacing head this cny? :D

Newbie can surface ? Plan to go on chor 3 or chor 4. How is chor 1 and 2 ? Reli miss the old place I could hang out there from morning till late nite. :(

Got 3 nice potential car there, seem ok. Tried 2 edi, Qiqi and Lele, both so happen stay at same place tim both good in gfe and pr owez sit wif customer. Nex target dun think will be good as is younger so should be less gfe.

Any taikor free to meet up and drink too ? Newbie wana learn sum skills from all sifu and taikorz.

davidlion126
19-02-2015, 07:08 PM
Newbie can surface ? Plan to go on chor 3 or chor 4. How is chor 1 and 2 ? Reli miss the old place I could hang out there from morning till late nite. :(
Any taikor free to meet up and drink too ? Newbie wana learn sum skills from all sifu and taikorz.

Yes me too, keen to learn more from our taikos :D

dyelook
19-02-2015, 09:18 PM

Got 3 nice potential car there, seem ok. Tried 2 edi, Qiqi and Lele, both so happen stay at same place tim both good in gfe and pr owez sit wif customer. Nex target dun think will be good as is younger so should be less gfe.

Cunt Xi Fa Cai.. you newbie me newnewbie loh...:p

CuntMan
19-02-2015, 10:16 PM
Cunt Xi Fa Cai.. you newbie me newnewbie loh...:p

I am reli newbie ma, owez learning for master shi fu. :p Btw Gong xi Fa Chai. :D Actually now is quite bad time to go OS / Ace coz most will ask for angpow I guess. :rolleyes:

dyelook
20-02-2015, 01:24 AM
I am reli newbie ma, owez learning for master shi fu. Btw Gong xi Fa Chai. Actually now is quite bad time to go OS / Ace coz most will ask for angpow I guess.

hehe.. go magnum/4d/toto buy some 1 ringgit 4 digits and put inside angpow for them lah..:p

p/s: heard from some sifus ace operating 24hours these few days.. ;)

pomrakthai
20-02-2015, 03:06 AM
hehe.. go magnum/4d/toto buy some 1 ringgit 4 digits and put inside angpow for them lah..:p

Goong Hei Fatt Choy

Walaueh, bro Dyelook so updated one
Pom hopes that the curfew in ACE will be removed forever, so that old and poor man like me can still lim cheaper kopi and fuck cheaper PRC's

sengseng
20-02-2015, 04:16 AM

Cuntman, Kong Hee Fatt choy.
Wah! You newbee? :confused: You already Sikung level oredi. :D
So fast try my 2 Kailooi oredi ah.

davidlion126
20-02-2015, 09:31 AM
Was there last night, from 2030-2330 hrs. The later it gets the more the happening until full house :p

dyelook
20-02-2015, 11:57 AM
Goong Hei Fatt Choy

Walaueh, bro Dyelook so updated one
Pom hopes that the curfew in ACE will be removed forever, so that old and poor man like me can still lim cheaper kopi and fuck cheaper PRC's

恭喜发财 bro pom... many many good health wishes to you ah...
healthy in kkj.. healthy in tongue.. healthy in fingers and most important healthy in legs...
coz ace lift long queqe.. needs legs power for the stairs... :p

CuntMan
20-02-2015, 04:37 PM

Lets hope they are back, then I will have a place to sit n ogle, u know old man like me if no ace means no place to go, can only go complex walk walk to wash eyes. :p

CuntMan
20-02-2015, 04:47 PM
Cuntman, Kong Hee Fatt choy.
Wah! You newbee? :confused: You already Sikung level oredi. :D
So fast try my 2 Kailooi oredi ah.

Wah u so far make them ur kailooi d, ur much faster than me sifu. No choice, finish work go there wash eye, drink h20, then must grab quick else master shi fu Seng Seng will come and they will sit whole day d. Newbie like me won't have chance to even go near any of them liao. :p

Now aim your 3rd kai looi the gold hair young gal one. Smokes tho, should b flip car I think but she got the bad gal look. :eek: I owez fall for them keh.

sengseng
20-02-2015, 05:41 PM
Wah u so far make them ur kailooi d, ur much faster than me sifu. No choice, finish work go there wash eye, drink h20, then must grab quick else master shi fu Seng Seng will come and they will sit whole day d. Newbie like me won't have chance to even go near any of them liao. :p

Now aim your 3rd kai looi the gold hair young gal one. Smokes tho, should b flip car I think but she got the bad gal look. :eek: I owez fall for them keh.

Aiyah. Tat 2 I knew them so many years oredi.:D
Young and Blonde ? Got many leh : Hot South Girls or PRC?:confused:

Futaba
21-02-2015, 02:54 AM

Hopefully can make it in March.
Anyway sailo here wishes Gong Xi Fa Cai to all tailo.

dyelook
21-02-2015, 01:15 PM
Hopefully can make it in March.
Anyway sailo here wishes Gong Xi Fa Cai to all tailo.

you mai suddenly jump out from nowhere ah... fix a date and i come accompany lim kopi and jiak kuih petpet..:p

Kong Xi Fa Cai to you and family too...

dyelook
22-02-2015, 12:06 AM
big typoon in os and ace reported live by bro sengseng...:o

Futaba
23-02-2015, 12:30 AM
you mai suddenly jump out from nowhere ah... fix a date and i come accompany lim kopi and jiak kuih petpet..:p

Kong Xi Fa Cai to you and family too...

Ok ok....but wa boh lu eh contact woh..:D:D
Vchat pun boh.....can PM me yr contact boh?

dyelook
23-02-2015, 01:48 AM
Ok ok....but wa boh lu eh contact woh..:D:D
Vchat pun boh.....can PM me yr contact boh?

your vchat 2 mandarin wording ends with csl?;)

sengseng
23-02-2015, 04:20 AM
The Tin Sheong Yan Kan nightclub gal tat charge 500.00 let me play bedminton with her for a 100.00 only. Everybody was surprise including myself when she agreed. Make me a happy man today.:D;)

dyelook
23-02-2015, 11:39 AM
The Tin Sheong Yan Kan nightclub gal tat charge 500.00 let me play bedminton with her for a 100.00 only. Everybody was surprise including myself when she agreed. Make me a happy man today.:D;)

pheee pheeettt... looks like your south hot magnet more and more powderful in goat year ah...:p

lalalala1234
23-02-2015, 12:33 PM
Will be going to KL in a few days, so first time in this part of SBF :P Any reco? I look all JB threads only ):

Futaba
24-02-2015, 12:29 AM

Ya ya....that's correct.;)
Add me there in vchat.

sengseng
24-02-2015, 02:42 AM
pheee pheeettt... looks like your south hot magnet more and more powderful in goat year ah...:p

Mission Impossible 1 Done. Now target mission Impossible II. ;):D

http://9buz.com/content/uploads/images/August2014/c5d2bb7d7de4baa581f3cafcb6d34cf3.jpg

sengseng
24-02-2015, 04:42 PM
Ya ya....that's correct.;)
Add me there in vchat.

For you to cuci mata.;):D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCQpzHPYRUc

Antbourthen
24-02-2015, 05:25 PM
For you to cuci mata.;):D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCQpzHPYRUc

Sengseng bro SIBEI POWER :D

Antbourthen
24-02-2015, 05:26 PM
Any idea how long the typhoon will last>?

sengseng
25-02-2015, 10:34 AM
Any idea how long the typhoon will last>?

If you know Love is a matter of chemistry, sex is a matter of physics. :p
Then you should know there is a movie call "Gone with the Wind":D

dyelook
25-02-2015, 08:48 PM
If you know Love is a matter of chemistry, sex is a matter of physics. :p
Then you should know there is a movie call "Gone with the Wind":D

i like watching 'Hide The Birdie' more..:p

pomrakthai
25-02-2015, 11:23 PM
i like watching 'Hide The Birdie' more..:p

I prefer my younger brother to go through the PRC dolls' birth channels:eek:

Futaba
27-02-2015, 02:24 PM
bro kon kam is down with HIV... shit man....

Fu#k u for talking nonsense.
Don't like it zap me lah....

mesoh0rny
27-02-2015, 08:14 PM
wa.... I MIA too long...
got new thread for SOS...

dyelook
27-02-2015, 10:34 PM
Fu#k u for talking nonsense.
Don't like it zap me lah....

mai so hot temper lah... come come OS to drink herba tea... sengseng many new kailooi...:p

Futaba
01-03-2015, 12:00 AM
mai so hot temper lah... come come OS to drink herba tea... sengseng many new kailooi...:p

I just hate ppl come talking nonsense in someone's thread & criticising instead of contributing.

Bro I would love to be there everyday no matter drinking herba tea or milk tea.....:D
Okok....trying my best to arrange a short trip soon. Wait for me ya....;)

KonKam
01-03-2015, 01:24 AM
bro kon kam is down with HIV... shit man....

hey Cibai lang.....
don't talk Cock.
Contribute something useful here.

sengseng
01-03-2015, 01:03 PM
Bro I would love to be there everyday no matter drinking herba tea or milk tea.
Okok....trying my best to arrange a short trip soon. Wait for me ya....;)

Discovered 2 new Hot South girls for you. One is a Belle and the other is an Enchantress.;):D
Better than Dai Lup Mak: ;)

dyelook
01-03-2015, 03:45 PM
Discovered 2 new Hot South girls for you. One is a Belle and the other is an Enchantress
Better than Dai Lup Mak

see see, bro futaba... our horny goatie bro sengseng found 2 more pussies for you.. :p
fast hand fast leg grab the keys and step on the gases down here.:D

sengseng
03-03-2015, 12:46 AM
see see, bro futaba... our horny goatie bro sengseng found 2 more pussies for you.. :p
fast hand fast leg grab the keys and step on the gases down here.:D

屌丝男士第3季

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLIH8zjA-AU

hottip
04-03-2015, 08:00 PM
Any bros in SOS tonight?

KonKam
06-03-2015, 04:46 PM
Any bros in SOS tonight?

look for bro shylook,
SOS is practically his nest.

pomrakthai
06-03-2015, 05:51 PM
look for bro shylook,

Pom now knows what SOS stands for:

Sanctuary
Of
Shylook :D

KonKam
08-03-2015, 05:52 PM
Pom now knows what SOS stands for:

Sanctuary
Of
Shylook :D

Lol.
Was there lepaking with syhlook and friends on Friday
Ended up riding Futaba Horse who make suprise appearance.

pomrakthai
08-03-2015, 06:24 PM
Lol.

Got an SMS from Sotong Ye Hua saying that she will be back to ACE soon to rekindle my fire :D

Got to save sperm and moeny to bonk her kao kao

So meanwhile this pom will not float head in SOS and ACE for sometime
You all continue to enjoy riding horses and elephants ..hahahahaha

KonKam
08-03-2015, 06:27 PM
Got an SMS from Sotong Ye Hua saying that she will be back to ACE soon to rekindle my fire :D

Got to save sperm and moeny to bonk her kao kao

So meanwhile this pom will not float head in SOS and ACE for sometime
You all continue to enjoy riding horses and elephants ..hahahahaha

i also have to stop floating liao,,,sick still do riding more sick......lol
:)

dyelook
08-03-2015, 11:12 PM
Lol.

kns.... i was waiting for you...:mad:

KonKam
10-03-2015, 12:02 PM
kns.... i was waiting for you...:mad:

Oopss..forgot about your 36D Viet....3P

dyelook
10-03-2015, 07:33 PM
Oopss..forgot about your 36D Viet....3P

forget woh...no heart say no heart lah...:rolleyes:

pomrakthai
11-03-2015, 10:16 AM

Yaloh, once Chairman saw taikor Futaba's horse, chairman where can tahan and can even remember his father's surname :D

dyelook
11-03-2015, 11:21 AM
Yaloh, once Chairman saw taikor Futaba's horse, chairman where can tahan and can even remember his father's surname :D

yaloh.. me no cibai sure he forget de lah...:D

KonKam
12-03-2015, 09:36 AM

yaloh.. me no cibai sure he forget de lah...:D

That time was sick mah, was not planning to PAKU any chicken one.
The SUDDEN appearance of Futaba Horse when i was lepaking with shylook was a suprise mah.

If i had plan to PAKU, surely would have plan to with you to 3P the 36D Viet lo on that Friday nite itself.
PAKU Futaba Horse also is impromtu decision mah at that time.

dyelook
12-03-2015, 02:21 PM
That time was sick mah, was not planning to PAKU any chicken one.
The SUDDEN appearance of Futaba Horse when i was lepaking with shylook was a suprise mah.

If i had plan to PAKU, surely would have plan to with you to 3P the 36D Viet lo on that Friday nite itself.
PAKU Futaba Horse also is impromtu decision mah at that time.

mai many many reason..
can atleast wechat me if got heart...:rolleyes:

Futaba
13-03-2015, 03:27 AM
mai many many reason..

Brada I still no hv your vchat woh..

sengseng
13-03-2015, 06:05 AM
mai many many reason..

Now ebery day you can see the Chairman doing his round on the 1st. Floor interviewing all the new arrivals.:p:D

pomrakthai
13-03-2015, 09:55 AM
Now ebery day you can see the Chairman doing his round on the 1st. Floor interviewing all the new arrivals.

It is nice to see our group has started to patronize ACE again. Personally I prefer ACE more than SOS.

In fact Hua Hua (Hunan Dai Lin Poh) SMS me to come to SOS to bonk her...but I replied her that as long as she still operate from SOS, I won't ENTERtain her :D

Meanwhile Fang Fang (nick named Wildboar) and Ye Hua (nick named Sotong) had SMS and wechat me that they would be coming back to ACE. Good times are returning to ACE

KonKam
13-03-2015, 01:24 PM
Now ebery day you can see the Chairman doing his round on the 1st. Floor interviewing all the new arrivals.:p:D

Me??? where got?
:p

KonKam
17-03-2015, 03:49 PM
SOS no more happening?

hottip
17-03-2015, 05:30 PM
look for bro shylook,

Thanks bro. I was there only for one night.
Glad to see so much action. The one behind Champion is also very busy. Noticed that the singing flower hanging place near Sek Yuen is now closed. More power for SOS. Too bad could not catch up with bros to tcss. Cheers!

KonKam
20-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Thanks bro. I was there only for one night.
Glad to see so much action. The one behind Champion is also very busy. Noticed that the singing flower hanging place near Sek Yuen is now closed. More power for SOS. Too bad could not catch up with bros to tcss. Cheers!

Sure,we TCSS anytime but at odd hours as well.

sengseng
27-03-2015, 10:06 PM
Sure,we TCSS anytime but at odd hours as well.

The next big one is coming soon. This is in OCTOBER 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uUIagBJfhA

sengseng
27-03-2015, 10:09 PM
Sup Chien in October 2014. The next big one is also coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO3WVqMgJMI

anthonysoon
30-03-2015, 02:48 PM
Since ACE out of bounds for the time being, I went to OSS.
Picked a girl at randon. Surprised she can speak Cantonese. Overall, value for money since I bonked her twice already, third appointment, she was 1 1/2 hour late. I buay tahan the afternoon heat so I took another girl, cancelled the appointment.

Name: Khey Khey
Face: 6.5/10 (late Barbara Yung lookalike, the actress who committed suicide)
Boobs: 7/10
BBBJ: Using hot water
FJ: Highly sexed, always asking for "harder and deeper"
Positions: cowgirl, missionary, doggie
Damage: RM100
Working hours 4pm onward
Downside: Can be late 1 hour late for appointment

Hope to get some power points from this FR.

dyelook
30-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Brada I still no hv your vchat woh..

you have my vchat also no chat me oh?:mad:
busy like enerqizer bunny leh?:D

sengseng
30-03-2015, 07:48 PM

wAH! So busy arh. So many girls to entertain?

Ytd went Sos night tour with Bro Futaba and the gang.
After reaching Pond Nine, i tot I was safe.
I was wrong. One head hunter grab me from behind before I can do anytime.
I told her I am a monk and vegetarian. She shows no mercy and force me up her nest. I was being raped. What a night :mad::p

Futaba
31-03-2015, 12:22 AM

Soli lo....
Coz u said u only can come weekends mah unless u can make it on weekdays.
but we only go os on monday woh so no call u lo.
Weekends we were at Ace till afternoon.

dyelook
31-03-2015, 12:42 AM
Soli lo....
Coz u said u only can come weekends mah unless u can make it on weekdays.
but we only go os on monday woh so no call u lo.
Weekends we were at Ace till afternoon.

oic... ok ok... i no :mad: you if you vchat me your fr on something sneaky you did in ace... :D

dyelook
31-03-2015, 12:44 AM
wAH! So busy arh. So many girls to entertain?

Ytd went Sos night tour with Bro Futaba and the gang.
After reaching Pond Nine, i tot I was safe.
I was wrong. One head hunter grab me from behind before I can do anytime.
I told her I am a monk and vegetarian. She shows no mercy and force me up her nest. I was being raped. What a night :mad::p

not i busy leh...
seems like you the 1 busy nowadays..:D

KonKam
31-03-2015, 08:48 AM
oic... ok ok... i no :mad: you if you vchat me your fr on something sneaky you did in ace... :D

Wei, my wechat is down coz overload message from the persian camel...kakaka

sengseng
31-03-2015, 09:19 AM
not i busy leh...
seems like you the 1 busy nowadays..:D

Just happen this year so many unwanted peach blossom blooming around.:D:p

KonKam
01-04-2015, 09:02 AM
Just happen this year so many unwanted peach blossom blooming around.:D:p

You peach lover mah.

sengseng
28-05-2015, 03:40 PM
Ask 01 of the Hot South gal the other day.
Why you always post these in your moments.

Samples
1.) Where were you u when I needed you most.
2.)Today is so boring and sad.
3.) Today I am feeling so sad.
4.) Tired of my life.
5.) I am hungry ; do know eat what.

Hot South Girl: "Tell you a secret, when I wrote these. Many Hamsup low will come flocking to see me. Marketing strategy." :p:D

Oh! I see:D:D

Futaba
30-05-2015, 10:24 AM
Ask 01 of the Hot South gal the other day.
Why you always post these in your moments.

Samples
1.) Where were you u when I needed you most.
2.)Today is so boring and sad.
3.) Today I am feeling so sad.
4.) Tired of my life.
5.) I am hungry ; do know eat what.

Hot South Girl: "Tell you a secret, when I wrote these. Many Hamsup low will come flocking to see me. Marketing strategy." :p:D

Oh! I see:D

Hahahaha......I wonder who is the hamsup lou....:confused:

pomrakthai
30-05-2015, 11:19 AM
Hahahaha......I wonder who is the hamsup lou....

That Hua Hua (Sotong's best friend) used this tactic " 亲爱的,我很想你啊,几时过来?“
When pom SMS her telling her that pom dislike SOS especially that type of rooms she is using .....pop...never SMS me again and never 很想pom again :p

KonKam
04-06-2015, 04:25 PM
That Hua Hua (Sotong's best friend) used this tactic " 亲爱的,我很想你啊,几时过来?“
When pom SMS her telling her that pom dislike SOS especially that type of rooms she is using .....pop...never SMS me again and never 很想pom again :p

Hahaha
Bugger you POM.

No Sotong, NO ACE.!!!

KonKam
04-06-2015, 04:29 PM
Hahahaha......I wonder who is the hamsup lou....:confused:

Definitely Not YOU,ME or POM...kakakaka
Anyway, in two weeks time for at less 4 weeks duration,

Those Operating from ACE where depend on "Puasa" Customer going to suffer BIG TIME like every year.

anthonysoon
16-06-2015, 05:41 PM
Definitely Not YOU,ME or POM...kakakaka
Anyway, in two weeks time for at less 4 weeks duration,

Those Operating from ACE where depend on "Puasa" Customer going to suffer BIG TIME like every year.

=========================

Can anybody tell me how safe is it to go to Sup Cheen during Puasa Month?
Got xtra raids ah?

KonKam
16-06-2015, 09:47 PM

Got xtra raids ah?

Aiyaaa, just go lo.
Nice to see 1st hand if really got RAID mah.
Sexciment with Excitement as well.

dyelook
17-06-2015, 12:06 AM

Got xtra raids ah?

bulan puasa our mib needs alot of $ to bukak puasa de.. so safe or not use your BIG head to figure out..;)

forumsammyboy
21-10-2015, 03:47 AM
bulan puasa our mib needs alot of $ to bukak puasa de.. so safe or not use your BIG head to figure out..;)

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8250/8575872535_17c8f74c8e.jpg

got a prc at pond 9 look like her

anthonysoon
22-10-2015, 07:57 PM
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8250/8575872535_17c8f74c8e.jpg

got a prc at pond 9 look like her

Why is discussion on sup cheen half-dead? No new posts, no FR?
We need cheongsters with initiative to keep this thread alive!

ReverseFuture
28-07-2017, 05:21 PM
Sap Chuen is still active as usual i think its just that there were less FR on this place me myself have not cheong there before but i will go there and see what's up when i have free time =D

princeofpersia
31-07-2017, 02:51 AM
Drop by here after ace kena typhoon earlier tonight. 2am, food court was dead. Rear entrance there were 2 WGs. Front entrance around another 10. Seems like all are PRC, quality from slightly SYT to dino MILF. None aged under 30 for sure.

Walk past to look-see all of them. Shake my head politely at those who offer their services, some just let me go but obviously some not happy and insult me. Price across the board is 150, not sure whether this is normal or because they overcharge due to ace kena raid. Last time I visited this place was 4 years ago, back then damage was 120.

Something interesting to note was that as I declined some WGs, a few indian guys who were sitting at the steps to the apartment building where action takes place, started calling me and whistling at me. I'm sure they can't be OKT, but are these like "guards" who collect "rent" from the girls that use the building? That would explain the extra rm30... Hell no I ain't paying them :mad: