PDA

View Full Version : Threesomes

kathykhr
22-02-2006, 04:30 PM
hi

i have just joined sammyboy and need some advice (see sammy got it right no "s" in advice)

my b/f for 3 yrs he is always wanting sex. even when aunty visits me he insist that i bbbj him. i wont let him cim. i cant do it . it makes me throw up. He is good in bed. Spends hours eating my pussy makes me come 3 or 4 time before his cock is inside. not a big cock quite small actually but he makes up for it cunninglus. I can swallow his whole cock without choking.

he now wants me to join him and a WL in threesomes. he has a hotel 81 picked out. even arranged the girl.

i once told him in my school days i had a fling with my g/f. we both grew out of it. so my b/f is obsessed that he wants a threesome. But I don’t want it. I know him one thing leads to another like kinky sex.

what do i do? i know he fuks behind my back cause he makes atm withdrawals at odd hours and at geylang area. he doesnt know that i can access his bank records.

Do I break up? I miss his hot tongue. Don’t think I can find any one that likes going down on me as much as he does.

defconme
23-02-2006, 04:50 AM
Dear Kathy (lol seem like advise for free newpaper collumist)

What you speak of is variation of your sexual orientation to adapt to your bfren needs. It seems clear to me that you seem to have not problem with his dicking around and his foray into Gelyang and you still accept him as a bfren.

3some is a funny thing its takes a lot og chemistry between the 2 principal people and to allow a stranger to dive into that chemistry need a lot of courage and open mindnesss. Not many are adapting as much as they fantasize of it.

I think you are right if you feel uncomfortable with it and you should not proceed, I also feel since you bend way over backyards to turn the other cheek so to speak on your bfrens dicking around I don't think its the end of the world if you decline him this one part of his fantasy.

As for the tongue... I am sure you will get enough IM here and many would agree wiht em... many more out there will be able to offer you that service. In the end of the day its the chemistry of sex. Hope this helps you cheers

kathykhr
23-02-2006, 05:28 AM
I want my lust satisfied. I want a hot smooth tongue licking away my pussy and not stop till i have cum and cum and cum. presently he is doing a good job.

the trouble with my past b/fs is that they dont have staying power, dont know what turns a girl on or wont dive. also its like its all over in half hour. i assume this is the time allowed in geylang.

thanks for the advice. i feel its time to move on find someone else.

BeachM
23-02-2006, 05:42 AM
i'm sure here got alot of guys who's willing to go down for hours.. i definately love eating pussies alot.. hehe

milo_man
23-02-2006, 05:54 AM
Hi kathykhr, welcum to sbf. I used to face the same problem as ur bf initially wif my exS or even present one..local girls find it hard to bbbj or even cim. However with much determination and caring by showing dat i m willin to eat their cum, they finally did bbbj m even cim all my sperm..U got to tell him u had to feel comfortable b4 u can cim.
As for 3some,i nv ask from them cos i noe they wun feel comfortable even if they agree relectantly..but m sure many bros here would love to have many pussys in 1 session..
I think is quite normal for guys to find WL in GL esp with frens..at least he respect u by not tellin u..so keep an eye close and the other opens. But u got to b careful ( use cd) cos he is exposed to sex diseases.

Hope it helps:p

N enjoy ur stay

nex_terday
23-02-2006, 08:48 AM
HI Kathy,
CIM is not something many gals enjoy doing. Only a few of the ladies I know find it comfortable, most find the thought of cum in the mouth nauseating maybe cos of the smell or taste. My present gf tried once and gagged but I appreciate her effort and don't insist.

Would agree with the bro that you should be taking extra prescaution if your bf is using WL services, the risks multiple many folds. However, I see it difficult for you to insist he use CD at this time of your relationship as you may have to tell him why you want him to do so.:confused:

I go to 81 with my gf every week and we see WL just outside the hotel. Kidded a few times to book one of them to join us. She said ok but she wont join and just sit there and watch!!! LOL. She tried turning the table and she wanted a young men to join us in threesome but I replied I don't mind, can get a close friend to join us...:D

Point is, don't do something you don't feel comfortable, may mean making sacrifices and really, is ur bf's tonguing all that worth it that you start risking your health for? Like other bros said, there are many in here who are more than willing to do it to you.

Cheers

yanki1
23-02-2006, 08:59 AM
i can eat a pussy for hours provided it smell and taste nice. you love him or just miss his tongue? if its only the tongue, i believe there are many bro out there whom have great tongue.

dun think many local girls allow cim.:cool:

zhivago
23-02-2006, 09:15 AM
kathykhr,
If you do not wish to indulge in your bf interest, do let him know and make him understand. I dun see why a party should be forced to do something which she/he do not enjoy but only to please the other one.

If he do not understand you, then you might as well leave him. There are plenty of nice guys in the "sea" and I'm sure they can sextified you as well as ur current one does.

As you said, his request and fantasies knows no boundaries and one leads to another which in the end might make you more confused and in the end of the day, you'll be treated as sex slave pleasing his master.

Cheers.

euphoria777
23-02-2006, 10:16 AM
.....I think is quite normal for guys to find WL in GL esp with frens..at least he respect u by not tellin u.....

milo_man....sorry to offend but i think what you said is just bull-shit lor.
yes, many guys go for commercial sex, me too......but not telling gf has nothing to do with respect la.

can u imagine the following....

gf : u go call chicken is it?
bf : huh...how u know?
gf : i saw u at GL
bf : errr.....ya....i did call chicken....
gf start crying....
bf : oi....i respect u thats why never tell u leh.....

kathykhr
23-02-2006, 10:18 AM
HI Kathy,
Point is, don't do something you don't feel comfortable, may mean making sacrifices and really, is ur bf's tonguing all that worth it that you start risking your health for? Like other bros said, there are many in here who are more than willing to do it to you.

Cheers

those samsters who are "willing to do it to" me are the same like my bf. they vist geylang and cant keep their dick inside. better the devil i know than the one who promise me the world. this way i get to climax and then go on to do other things girls do.

singexpat
23-02-2006, 11:31 AM

gf start crying....

good analogy.. i laugh like mad when i c this...:D

cannot imagine wat e gf will say next...

yanki1
23-02-2006, 11:36 AM
good analogy.. i laugh like mad when i c this...:D

cannot imagine wat e gf will say next...

bro u got kana the toto anot?

i kana tio chia:o

Sexatronic
23-02-2006, 11:51 AM
Gal,

For obvious reasons, we are no "Aunty Aggie" here dishing out advise on BGR thingy.

But I do know many bros here hv interesting tongues that can do amazing things...:D

singexpat
23-02-2006, 11:52 AM
bro u got kana the toto anot?

i kana tio chia

i c e q then i tot wait for u tio beta..:D

go bkk for e fantasy beta lah.. wanna go??:p

yanki1
23-02-2006, 11:57 AM
i c e q then i tot wait for u tio beta..:

go bkk for e fantasy beta lah.. wanna go??

huh? what u mean:confused: i read liao tao gong gong. :o

djdreams13
23-02-2006, 12:00 PM
best tell him ok if u can invite another guy into it....so all of u will b happy.....

singexpat
23-02-2006, 12:01 PM
huh? what u mean i read liao tao gong gong.

i mean i see e queue for e toto sian liao..
wait for u to tio beta...:D

BeachM
23-02-2006, 12:02 PM
those samsters who are "willing to do it to" me are the same like my bf. they vist geylang and cant keep their dick inside. better the devil i know than the one who promise me the world. this way i get to climax and then go on to do other things girls do.

not exactly true.. u can judge a book by it's cover..

jrbecker99
23-02-2006, 02:10 PM
milo_man....sorry to offend but i think what you said is just bull-shit lor.
yes, many guys go for commercial sex, me too......but not telling gf has nothing to do with respect la.

gf start crying....

you are spot on euphoria. the conversation conts:

gf: you call this respect
bf: ya lah i wont do it again. i will tell u before i go o'k
gf: you are sick

kathykhr
23-02-2006, 02:29 PM
you are spot on euphoria. the conversation conts:

gf: you call this respect
bf: ya lah i wont do it again. i will tell u before i go o'k
gf: you are sick

euphoria jrbecker should be tv screenwriters. so funny.

thanks for the others some advice confirm what i think. others are weird like defconme - chemistry, me i just want my sex good and long.

for those who pm i will get to reply soon. you might be the chosen one.

you all be good to your gfs now. if you have to cheat on her try not to get caught.

laodi123456789
23-02-2006, 04:27 PM
best tell him ok if u can invite another guy into it.

I agree with this. You should do this and give him a taste of his own medicine.

LordVader
23-02-2006, 08:38 PM
Tongue or Love your choice

:cool:

broken wing
23-02-2006, 08:48 PM
hi

i have just joined sammyboy and need some advice (see sammy got it right no "s" in advice)

my b/f for 3 yrs he is always wanting sex. even when aunty visits me he insist that i bbbj him. i wont let him cim. i cant do it . it makes me throw up. He is good in bed. Spends hours eating my pussy makes me come 3 or 4 time before his cock is inside. not a big cock quite small actually but he makes up for it cunninglus. I can swallow his whole cock without choking.

he now wants me to join him and a WL in threesomes. he has a hotel 81 picked out. even arranged the girl.

i once told him in my school days i had a fling with my g/f. we both grew out of it. so my b/f is obsessed that he wants a threesome. But I don’t want it. I know him one thing leads to another like kinky sex.

what do i do? i know he fuks behind my back cause he makes atm withdrawals at odd hours and at geylang area. he doesnt know that i can access his bank records.

Do I break up? I miss his hot tongue. Don’t think I can find any one that likes going down on me as much as he does.

Awww...C'mon girl..there are alot of guys out there who can do a better job...if ur bf fuck behind ur back..dump him ..or u tell him..how abt a threesome..instead of he enjoying wif 2 gal, u make it u enjoy wif 2 guys...

Five Stone
23-02-2006, 09:32 PM
Seems that you are more interested in his tongue then loving him......Perhaps since you concluded that he cannot satisfied you or you find his demands are overbearing, then better for you to move on then as sex seems to entice you more.:cool:

Torch_Man
23-02-2006, 09:38 PM
Fantasy is 1 thing, Love mite b another.
we mite love each other but we do not need to necessary share d same fantasies. of course, safety MUZ b put in2 consideration 4 ur partner lah.
3some anot?? no problem, depend on individual respect n acceptance.
most important, wat r u looking 4??
bf?? hubby?? jz 2 kill time n anyhw find sum1??? etc
dun waste ur youth.

2 me, LOVE conquers ALL.
unless it is not genuine ENOUGH.

jz sharin my thought.

OceanEleven
23-02-2006, 09:56 PM
2 me, LOVE conquers ALL.
unless it is not genuine ENOUGH.

jz sharin my thought.
To her, perhaps sex is a big deal in her relationship and makes me wonder would that be a requirement for future BF? As you said, love play a big part in a relationship, else even if his tongue can play guitar, the relationship will not last long. :cool:

Cheri_Popper
23-02-2006, 10:03 PM
gf start crying....
bf : dun cry leh.... I go there call "CHICKEN RICE" only lah! :D

axor3333
23-02-2006, 11:37 PM
best tell him ok if u can invite another guy into it....so all of u will b happy.....

bro. Good suggestion. I think all the bros here are waiting
cheer

sincity2005
23-02-2006, 11:40 PM
I want my lust satisfied. I want a hot smooth tongue licking away my pussy and not stop till i have cum and cum and cum. presently he is doing a good job.

the trouble with my past b/fs is that they dont have staying power, dont know what turns a girl on or wont dive. also its like its all over in half hour. i assume this is the time allowed in geylang.

thanks for the advice. i feel its time to move on find someone else.

hi kathy, u got PM. maybe i can help out as a friend....

Sincity2005

kuhnbela
24-02-2006, 12:47 AM
kathy,

my experience with threesomes is: Men seem to love this idea more than their female partners. It's a turnon without equal for normal males. If you both are lustful, the idea of a threesome should not be such a weird thought. The threesome with a horny girlfriend seems to work well. It doesn't hurt to have a little bi(sic)play in the mix. After all, a tongue is a tongue is a tongue. If it doesn't work, so what? Chalk it up to experience. Would he consider two guys? Would you?

Good luck!

daonterop
24-02-2006, 01:28 AM
i think u should stop surfing adults forum and go do your school homework.

a lady who can describe the intricate details to strangers on the net and saying no to threesome?

Thrill-seeker
24-02-2006, 01:56 AM
gf start crying....
bf : dun cry leh.... I go there call "CHICKEN RICE" only lah! :D

Wah, good one. Make me laugh like mad.:D

kathykhr
24-02-2006, 05:20 AM
i think u should stop surfing adults forum and go do your school homework.

a lady who can describe the intricate details to strangers on the net and saying no to threesome?

finish my MBA already lah so no more schoolwork.

isnt the forum meant for discussion of sex?

kathykhr
24-02-2006, 05:24 AM
gf start crying....
bf : dun cry leh.... I go there call "CHICKEN RICE" only lah!
gf: oh! that shop sells very good chicken rice, they sell roast duck too?

axcel69
24-02-2006, 10:35 AM

isnt the forum meant for discussion of sex?

yes it is ...

but then my piece of advice for you is to actually make for sure what the situation is.
As your only memory of what is left of the relationship is only his skill, and his skill involve him training at other people's down under, then why get contaminated if the thought irks you.
Nobody will survive in a relationship where one party is not truthful.

When you are single and you flirt and you engage in sexual activities, that is ok man.... its the norm in the society.

so dun worry too much abt the right and wrongs..

dump the guy ..... go get drunk in some bar and fuck the living shit out of another guy.... you are in control girl ....

OceanEleven
24-02-2006, 10:50 AM
What irks me the most is that he thought he had claimed the throne and start fantasizing alternatives while she is keeping mum about everything for that personal pleasure.

One takes her for granted and instead of to treasure and cherish, he demand for more and challenge her to the limits with unsavory requests. The other willing to forsake her rights of a woman for that physical desire and close one eye to all his behind her back activities.

Well, the world indeed had change. :cool:

euphoria777
24-02-2006, 11:00 AM
jrBecker99, Cheri_Popper, kathykhr

This is to formally serve notice to you that you have violated the copyrights of my original play-write entitled "Chicken Little II - Caught in Geylang".

Your fine is USD 5,000.00.
Pse make crossed and non-negotiable cheque payable to "Euphoria Drinking Funds". :p

suckerll
24-02-2006, 11:51 AM

isnt the forum meant for discussion of sex?after MBA still can go for PhD in sexology lah.

Can even get a certificate for sex therapist to cure all the deprived bros here in the forum:D

jrbecker99
24-02-2006, 04:08 PM
jrBecker99, Cheri_Popper, kathykhr

This is to formally serve notice to you that you have violated the copyrights of my original play-write entitled "Chicken Little II - Caught in Geylang".

Your fine is USD 5,000.00.
Pse make crossed and non-negotiable cheque payable to "Euphoria Drinking Funds". :p

bro euphoria

plse forgive me. i didnt know. let me have the bank acct. details and i will tt the money directly. the drinking fund does that mean i can join in the drinks too.

kathykhr - your pm box is full, wah so many offers LOL

euphoria777
24-02-2006, 04:24 PM
.... let me have the bank acct. details and i will tt the money directly. the drinking fund does that mean i can join in the drinks too....

Citibank.....a/c number 62353535 :p
sure u can join in ..... johnnie always walking.

shengge
24-02-2006, 05:08 PM
SammyGerGer, you sprained your leg here?

kathykhr
01-03-2006, 05:11 AM
thanks 4 the advice samasters. some r good the majority wants to go down on me how lovely. daonterop takes the prize for pcc champ of the year.

4 those who have left their phone numbers do expect a call when the time is right. meanwhile practise on your tongue strokes. if u do well i might let u in to my love tunnel.

milo_man
01-03-2006, 11:27 AM
looks like she is gonna join e ranks in fl forum..petty soon

kathykhr
01-03-2006, 02:01 PM
looks like she is gonna join e ranks in fl forum..petty soon

eh NO! i'm not a fl.

as 4 nikyfan u are an arsehole. nikyfan posed as a female to try to win my confidence. i woke up to it 2/3 pms later. he is male and a lying bastard.

captainlust u are a gentleman. the few i have struck in here. thank u.

Ravenzou
01-03-2006, 02:13 PM
hi kathy :)

first of all for a gal to allow her bf to a 3some (2f 1 m) she must be
prepare to take the mental and physical and emotion problems if they really come up.

Like the guy would think in his mind that the other gal is a better fuck than his current one. And try to get the contact of the gal to have a regular f***.

then there is the jealousy or the surprise that the other gal will do thing that u might not and later yr bf might want to try that on u and u r not willing.

and there is a chance u might find out that u too have interest in the same sex. keke !!

Anyway my point is if u really want to do it u must be or have a strong realationship with yr bf and belive all guys wants to have a 3some and they would do what ever it takes to make it happen :D

MaxCool
01-03-2006, 02:28 PM
eh NO! i'm not a fl.

as 4 nikyfan u are an arsehole. nikyfan posed as a female to try to win my confidence. i woke up to it 2/3 pms later. he is male and a lying bastard.

captainlust u are a gentleman. the few i have struck in here. thank u.

Posing as female!! That's the most stupid method to get close to a female.

ahpaul25
01-03-2006, 02:38 PM
4 those who have left their phone numbers do expect a call when the time is right. meanwhile practise on your tongue strokes. if u do well i might let u in to my love tunnel.

Waaa...........Am I in for a que. line up...........Grrrrrrrrrr :D My tongue is great, master cold and hot strokes. PM u.

SassySammy
02-03-2006, 12:30 PM
To her, perhaps sex is a big deal in her relationship and makes me wonder would that be a requirement for future BF? As you said, love play a big part in a relationship, else even if his tongue can play guitar, the relationship will not last long. :cool:

ahahhAHH!! ROLFMAO! super funny la.... can play guitar wad an analogy hahha cute sia

kathykhr
03-03-2006, 07:16 AM
Thanks to sexkingkl in another thread, I copy this article 4 my admirers, plse take note and start practise. Oh im already wet. Can we girls be so lucky to receive such service. Remember it is not just getting there, many roads lead to the destination and the more twists and turns makes the journey intense LOL

Re: Oral Sex - Sucking and Licking

How to Eat Pussy Like a Champ:

Is there anything more erotic, more satisfying, more – mere words fail me – than going down on a woman, eating hair pie, giving her head, having a box lunch, performing oral sex, eating her out, etc.?
I think not ...

What is more the essence of sex than a woman’s vagina?
The source of her pleasure, home of the clitoris, center of her sexual universe?
Nothing, in my opinion .

All roads lead to the vagina, do they not?
Look at a lovely woman. On the street, in the mall, at work – anywhere.
Her abundant hair, alluring eyes, soft full lips. Follow down the curve of her neck, the swell of her breasts, the strength of her stomach. When you hit the center of her body, right between her beautiful legs, you’ve hit the center of her being.

Or start with her delicate feet. Strong enough to carry her for a lifetime, yet supple enough to massage and fondle. Also, by the way, often cold enough to freeze whatever they touch under the blankets! Move your eyes up those shapely calves to the curve of her thighs and roundness of her tush, and there it is again, the Bermuda Triangle, mysterious and unknown.

Well yes, as you may have noticed, I’m a man who loves vagina.
Loves the way it looks,
the way it smells,
and tastes,
and most especially when treated right,
the joy it gives a woman. Naturally, you don’t have to be a man to feel this way and that’s cool, too – very cool, judging by the adult video and film industry.

When you hold a woman’s legs apart and use your tongue and talents correctly, you may become a very popular lover indeed. Songs may be written about you. Statues erected of your likeness. College dorms named after you. At the very least, you’ll have very few lonely nights.
As one of the lovely gals in "Sex and the City'' once opined,
"If a man can do that well, he doesn’t need to do anything else."
How true it is …

If there’s a girl who doesn’t love having her pussy showered with affection,
I haven’t met her. And if you’re new to this form of intense pleasure, if you want to be a better lover and realize there’s no manual, than let’s all ask and share the answers over here .

Now, for those of you of don’t know a vulva from a Volvo, a clitoral hood from an oven hood, let’s start with a quick and simple anatomy lesson, so we’re all on the same page when it comes to descriptions. By the way, I prefer to call the area the pussy. It’s kind of erotic, I think, where cunt is too harsh and vagina is too clinical. Plus, gash, slit, love tunnel, etc. are too cute and can get confusing.

The entire outside of the vagina is called the vulva. The large, soft outside lips are the labia majora, while the inside, thinner and more delicate lips are called the labia minora. High up on top, inside the inner lips is the clitoral hood, which when lifted reveals the clitoris itself, which can actually swell and become somewhat erect when stimulated. The small opening right below the clitoris is the urethra, where urine comes out. Below the urethra of course is the larger opening of the vagina. Between the vagina and the anus is the perineum, called the ‘taint’ in slang (‘taint the asshole, taint the vagina.’) Got all that? Good, let’s get to it.

Do understand, please, that every person on the planet is different.
One woman’s honey may be another’s poison, or something like that.
Instructions are fine, but we’re not assembling a bicycle here. There’s more than one way to do it. In fact, there are many, many ways, some of which I’m sure that I’m not aware of yet (though I do try so hard to stay current.) As they say, communication is the key, baby. If she likes what you’re doing, or even loves it, keep it up. If she doesn’t like your technique, all is not lost.

Don’t rush to the vagina as soon as you’re both aroused enough to undress.
Take your time, oh impatient one, it will be worth the wait and increase her arousal tenfold.
Start with her neck and shoulders. Caress, kiss and lick your way down her chest, lingering on her breasts. I can not overstate how sensitive a woman’s nipples are. When you circle her aureoles with your lips or fingers, then lightly (or not so lightly, depending on her) squeeze her nipples, she’ll likely feel the vibration right down to her buzzing pussy.

Not too long on those nipples, though – she may get sensitive quickly and you don’t want to make her squirm -yet. Kiss the soft insides of her thighs, her calves, even her feet. By the time you get down to the vagina itself, she should be primed and aching for your tongue.

Do take your time and by all means, enjoy yourself down there.
It’s what you’ve been dreaming about, right?
Savor the sight, the smell, and the glory of it all.
Kiss it, caress it, rub your thumbs all over the soft folds of beautiful flesh.
Are you getting the picture?
This is no time to rush, you’re not eating an ice pop here. It’s not going to melt. Be slow and thorough.
Trust me - she’ll appreciate it.

Don’t go right for the kill by starting off licking her clit.
Men are results oriented, I know, and want to make her cum fast. But it’s not all about the orgasm, it’s about the journey. So slow down. Lick her outside and inside pussy lips first, with broad, flat strokes of your tongue. Lick around the inside of her vagina and, if you like, use your stiffened tongue like a mini penis, sticking it in and out of the hole. Lick around the bottom of her pussy and her perineum. If she’s comfortable having her asshole licked, (bless her heart) which is called rimming, then by all means do so as long as you’re comfortable as well. Many men and women find this highly erotic, and I’m one of them. Even if she’s never had it done before, ask her if she’ll just give it a try. Hopefully she’s open-minded and will let you. You may send her to heaven this way. Now, when all this prep work (you call this work?) is done, move your tongue up to the clit and even when you get there, toy with it. Lick around the clit in circles, lick over the top, around the bottom – all before you really get down to business, which is sucking her clit into you mouth and licking it fast with the tip of your tongue until she cums …..

THANK YOU SEXKINGKL for teaching the bros how to make love to a woman. it is more than shafting the cock into the vagina. ouch

SassySammy
03-03-2006, 12:09 PM
Thanks to sexkingkl in another thread, I copy this article 4 my admirers, plse take note and start practise. Oh im already wet. Can we girls be so lucky to receive such service. Remember it is not just getting there, many roads lead to the destination and the more twists and turns makes the journey intense LOL

hmmm...... :rolleyes:

sunkiss
04-03-2006, 11:35 AM
Wow, looks like a BSc qualification is not enough now. Guys, we have to go for MBA (Making Babes Amorous) and can register with Kathy University. LOL.

After obtaining the MBA, we will be able to negotiate the twists and turns and not end up in the wrong destination.:o

ahpaul25
04-03-2006, 02:51 PM
I think kathy want his bf to own a MBA in tongue fuk. Oh u make her wet, everytime also wet 1, can some1 change diaper for her. LOL :D

daonterop
04-03-2006, 04:00 PM
thanks 4 the advice samasters. some r good the majority wants to go down on me how lovely. daonterop takes the prize for pcc champ of the year.

hahaa..

glad u bold it. If you ain't guilty of taking my bros here for a ride, why the need to boldify me and take real offence in what i'd say?

Till someone post an FR on you, hahahaha.. gosh u'r such a joke.

Till then. :D

Optimus_Prime
04-03-2006, 04:25 PM
Oh im already wet. Can we girls be so lucky to receive such service. Remember it is not just getting there, many roads lead to the destination and the more twists and turns makes the journey intense
Sis kathykhr.... there is one such Samster.... so u better PM him.... The Legendary BOSS member... SimplyHorny....

He's the undisputed King Painter among all in SBF :p
The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & SeXy LADIES

defconme
05-03-2006, 07:23 AM
Line them up and count them...

hahahaha :eek:

kathykhr
05-03-2006, 11:06 AM
OP thanks for letting me know about SIMPLYHORNY.

U have quite a reputation yourself. eh a sis cheryl? care to tell me more. pm me.

Optimus_Prime
06-03-2006, 03:22 PM
OP thanks for letting me know about SIMPLYHORNY.

U have quite a reputation yourself. care to tell me more. pm me.
ME ?? Haha.... jus a rep for being silly...dat's all :p

As for anything else.. Lies..Lies .. I tell u... I deny everything...heheh :D
The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & SeXy LADIES

Pistone
06-03-2006, 03:28 PM
Hi sis Kathy...

i picked up this PDF file awhile ago in the links forum...
i actually managed to pick up a few good pointers.. and am proud
to declare that my gf has commended on my vast improvements
in the 'painting' department...

just to share.. hope ur 'sticky' issues with ur bf are resolved peacefully soon.

http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1YF1R7LFHO1O029A79B15DFGZX

cheers

laodi123456789
07-03-2006, 09:03 AM
ME ?? Haha.... jus a rep for being silly...dat's all :p

As for anything else.. Lies..Lies .. I tell u... I deny everything...heheh :D

Is the Title "Lic-King" a lie?

captainlust
08-03-2006, 06:44 PM
This thread seems to have gone belly up.........is anyone interested in reviving this thread? O should we change the name to our experiences with cunnilingus (eating pussy, oral sex). In this way Ms kathy and perhaps other participants of the fairer sex can participate too.......

I am partial to giving oral sex (eating Pussy) and i sure as hell would'nt mind some too. I do believe that in giving good oral it can invariably take sexual play to a different level....I wonder what it would be like if the sexual encounter was just oral with no penetration ( views from the ladies pls). As a guy oral would invariably lead to a physical invasion of the love tunnel.....Sorry if i am talkin crap just askin for views if anyone has had great oral sex with no penetration involved?
Cheer

ps : if i am talkin shit i do apologise..its just a thot on how best we could revive this thread and seek more participation of liberal minded ladies

zhivago
08-03-2006, 08:45 PM
a good oral for the ladies will make them thirst for more, IMO...