PDA

View Full Version : Falling in love with a big boobs masseuse

patric12
16-01-2015, 11:00 PM
She is from China, big boobs, sweet looks. Divorces with a daughter.
a very nice lady and good at massage. visited her twice a week since last month, no FJ. no kisses. Suddenly, i felt I have crash on her.

I have spent one night with her recently when my wife is out of town, and this lady said this never happens before as she only provides massage. Is this a fantasy or ....anyone with experience can you please advise.

those claim to provide massage will not engage intercourse or big money can make them open legs anyway? Normally, she has 8 customers everyday, I have her tits being touched.
sorry, just kept thinking of her.

What can I do?

thanks!

Kum

ColdBlood99
17-01-2015, 12:36 PM
are u crazy? you are married and you have a crash with a stranger?

probably your wife should be small boobs that why you crush with the china later.

don't regret if you are choosing this path

Johnbass
17-01-2015, 01:19 PM
Tiagong these chiobus will always say you are the 1st guy they spent the night with...
Lucky you, Roberto!
:D

xuanz
17-01-2015, 02:48 PM
Cherish the one at home.

xuanz
17-01-2015, 02:49 PM
are u crazy? you are married and you have a crash with a stranger?

probably your wife should be small boobs that why you crush with the china later.

don't regret if you are choosing this path

I date a small neh before. Sibei sian one btw lolll.

devilcheong
17-01-2015, 06:40 PM
My wife is a big boobies.. so I like mini boobs for now.. but have quitted the scenes few months ago bcos I did not find any good purpose of continuing such a deed and which has lessen my time with my families :D
But anyhow there will be no good ending with 3rd party involved in a marriage
Anyway its too normal for a change of taste for men and eating outside is surely nice once in a while.. yet remember home cooked food still the best at last..
Remember to wipe your mouth and other's clean before heading back home ya.
Don't destroy your accumulated happiness with your family you've builded up all these while..:)
I have lately created a words of my own:
Sex gives alot of pleasures to men and women but without making a newborn life is equivalent to zero... (sex =zero)
what have you succeed after getting lots and tons of wonderful sex? :rolleyes:

hannibald
18-01-2015, 10:08 AM
Bro, don't get conned by all these masseuses.
They meet so many men each day, you think they won't go out with other men to have sex?

You are just one of the selected few which she shortlist.
After a while, she will ask you to support her, telling you her sob stories, how tough is it for her to be in Singapore bring up a child.

She probably do that to 10 other guys in order to get $$$ out of these guys.

hamsapkwai
18-01-2015, 10:27 AM
i think this 0ne is true love, big boobs dont lie :p

kurios
19-01-2015, 11:47 AM
Wow, never but you are the first. Big question to be solve. Don't get smoke and break your own family. Married man, eat outside once a while is ok, but don't screw up your own family. Especially if your have children, you are not fair to them as well. Those swee cha bu, they here to work for monies only. Think carefully.

naan1974
21-01-2015, 01:01 PM
Continue to fuck the big boobs masseuse until you are tired of her
boobies and sick of fucking her. Just Remember your way home bro.

conquer
21-01-2015, 09:00 PM
Tiagong these chiobus will always say you are the 1st guy they spent the night with...
Lucky you, Roberto!

Johnbass is right. This is how ML sells GFE. Don't take it too serious. :)

Not sure if big boobs don't lie, but hard dick for sure don't think. :D

Xyberduke
21-01-2015, 11:35 PM
a very nice lady and good at massage. visited her twice a week since last month, no FJ. no kisses. Suddenly, i felt I have crash on her.

I have spent one night with her recently when my wife is out of town, and this lady said this never happens before as she only provides massage. Is this a fantasy or ....anyone with experience can you please advise.

those claim to provide massage will not engage intercourse or big money can make them open legs anyway? Normally, she has 8 customers everyday, I have her tits being touched.

What can I do?

thanks!

Kum

You had your night with. Time to move on or just continue to have sex with her until you get bored of it or when you sense that is affecting your marriage.

There is no future.
If she has 8 customers/day, what future could you have with her. Walking with her on the streets, holding her hand, and some guy walked past and say hi, "long time no see, I will call you for massage soon yeah"... get what I mean... or you will soon feel nothing for her as she has been touched by so many men. Or she could be doing what she has done with you with others..

So... enjoy while you can, stop while you still can and make them your best memories.

Castrol
22-01-2015, 12:00 AM

i fully agree, just make sure they are natural. :D

lancerlution2
23-01-2015, 01:04 PM
Bro u can milk many cows but pls dun rear any. Just my 2 cents.

fluffykite
23-01-2015, 01:15 PM

What can I do?

thanks!

Kum

I've an idea which is not v nice but if u wanna test u can PM me her contact or location n name. Then I go there n test out lor.
If I get lucky and get FJ then... u noe what to do la... forget abt her ba...

ahbengseng
05-02-2015, 08:23 PM
Pm me , I also want to visit her :D ok?

hamsapkwai
05-02-2015, 08:36 PM
you`re too late brother the silicone sacs probably burst by now :o

crood
05-02-2015, 11:19 PM

What can I do?

thanks!

Kum

Share her contact here and we each give u a FR each. See whether u still miss her.

Atasbeng
06-02-2015, 12:14 AM

sorry, just kept thinking of her. I

What can I do?

thanks!

Kum

Bro, pay another big boob WL and seriously u will get over her.. Rather pay $100 than end up Losing more.shes single from PRC with a daughter in sg and tells u she don't sleep with anyone. This profile easily gives a huge red light to experienced bros here

plsfloodme
14-02-2015, 11:48 PM
TS, you have a wife and yet you fall in love with a big boobs masseuse. What is wrong with you? :mad:

andrian74
15-02-2015, 09:45 AM
Bro, i pm-ed u the characteristics of the one i met. Lets see if they are the same gal. If yes, lets stop our stupidity to trust them! :mad:

patric12
15-02-2015, 11:41 AM
Thank you all. I am thinking to move on, really.
There is no need to share her info here and for you to try her out. At least, I have had her and I will not let you guys to touch her.

I hope you can understand.
One thing is always true that they came here to earn money not to fall in love with the local guys. Always like that.

demonhunter
15-02-2015, 09:24 PM
There is no need to share her info here and for you to try her out. At least, I have had her and I will not let you guys to touch her.

One thing is always true that they came here to earn money not to fall in love with the local guys. Always like that.

So selfish ... don't want already still don't wanna share lobang !

who say they only came here to earn money ? they also want citizenship ...and half of your everything !

porscheclub
16-02-2015, 12:33 PM

Who says they're not here to fall in love? Best is you can takeover the fatherly & husband occupation then start to feed her family all the way back to China! She can love you gao gao when you do that & that's if you have any money left after the divorce with your wife at home.

Now, give yourself a big tight slap & wake up.

Oh btw, are her big boobs soft or hard? :D

patric12
17-02-2015, 10:25 AM
you guys ah. do not think about her tits, alright.
there are many E and above cuppers out there and try them lor.

I moved on last night actually. It was hard, very hard though. I slap myself and told myself move on move on earlier, but once I saw the pictures taken together, i cannot help and will come to her again.

But yesterday when I request an overnight, she said "you are no different to many other customers, I thought you are different".

what fuck! I am just one of the customers! Bitch, I liked you, loved you. OK?
when I heard this, so fucking hurt and reinforced me to cut off immediately.

then, I felt a relief! that is good!

patric12
17-02-2015, 10:56 AM
Thank you bro, for your wonderful comments and wisdom!

My wife is a big boobies.. so I like mini boobs for now.. but have quitted the scenes few months ago bcos I did not find any good purpose of continuing such a deed and which has lessen my time with my families :D
But anyhow there will be no good ending with 3rd party involved in a marriage
Anyway its too normal for a change of taste for men and eating outside is surely nice once in a while.. yet remember home cooked food still the best at last..
Remember to wipe your mouth and other's clean before heading back home ya.
Don't destroy your accumulated happiness with your family you've builded up all these while..:)
I have lately created a words of my own:
Sex gives alot of pleasures to men and women but without making a newborn life is equivalent to zero... (sex =zero)
what have you succeed after getting lots and tons of wonderful sex? :rolleyes:

fictionman
24-02-2015, 11:53 AM
Hv a "CRASH" on her!!!!!

patric12
24-02-2015, 07:29 PM
not common?

Hv a "CRASH" on her!!!!!

fluffykite
24-02-2015, 08:11 PM
you guys ah. do not think about her tits, alright.
there are many E and above cuppers out there and try them lor.

I moved on last night actually. It was hard, very hard though. I slap myself and told myself move on move on earlier, but once I saw the pictures taken together, i cannot help and will come to her again.

But yesterday when I request an overnight, she said "you are no different to many other customers, I thought you are different".

what fuck! I am just one of the customers! Bitch, I liked you, loved you. OK?
when I heard this, so fucking hurt and reinforced me to cut off immediately.

then, I felt a relief! that is good!

Bro, like one of the bros mentioned u give us her contact or her thread or ad. then we go see lor... sekali all the bros she KC one...

fictionman
24-02-2015, 10:58 PM
not common?

Crush.......

AssetBubble
03-03-2015, 01:19 AM
Crush.......

That is what i think also

Mr_don_juan
06-03-2015, 10:08 PM

Bro speak so well as usual.. ts u must listen to the seniors here.

wittyman
07-03-2015, 10:38 AM

bro well said, and u can let other bros here to help her earn more $$ :D

wittyman
07-03-2015, 10:41 AM
So selfish ... don't want already still don't wanna share lobang !

who say they only came here to earn money ? they also want citizenship ...and half of your everything !

ya agree :D:D