PDA

View Full Version : Qns about Virgin gal mast with their finger.

camguy81
22-02-2006, 01:53 AM
Hi there,

My gal is a Virgin. We have been doing almost everything. Just no Sex.
But in a way. She dun allow me to finger her. Or i can only insert 2-3cm into her only with my finger. She say she didnt finger herself too. Scare that if doing it all the way. It will break the Female virgin 'thingy' true?

My qns is. If a gal finger herself or a guy finger for her. make her high. No sex. Will it break the virgin 'thingy' in them?

As to say. some say if a virgin gal cycle too much on a bicycle. She may break that 'thingy' without knowing.

I post this qns cos wanted to finger her. But she say may break it. so i stop myself fr doing it.

Anyone can tell me more about it?

thks

jackylee
22-02-2006, 09:43 AM
Hi there,

My gal is a Virgin. We have been doing almost everything. Just no Sex.
But in a way. She dun allow me to finger her. Or i can only insert 2-3cm into her only with my finger. She say she didnt finger herself too. Scare that if doing it all the way. It will break the Female virgin 'thingy' true?

My qns is. If a gal finger herself or a guy finger for her. make her high. No sex. Will it break the virgin 'thingy' in them?

As to say. some say if a virgin gal cycle too much on a bicycle. She may break that 'thingy' without knowing.

I post this qns cos wanted to finger her. But she say may break it. so i stop myself fr doing it.

thks

You want to ask about being a virgin morally or physically?

samfan
22-02-2006, 12:15 PM
thks

Bro,

Medically, some females may be born without a hymen or with an incomplete hymen. This means that the hymen may not contain enough tissue to have significant bleeding to which people perceive as "breaking it".

In fact even after the bleeding, fragments of the hymen are still attached to the vagina. It will only come out completely during (natural) child birth.

Your question pertains more on the moral aspect of virginity, as Bro. jackylee rightfully identified.

Morally, if any female has not been in an act of having sexual intercourse with a male sexual organ (penis) inserted into her vagina, then she is still a virgin - even if her hymen is no longer in tact, and she had been using sex toys and other objects for sexual gratification.

camguy81
22-02-2006, 07:29 PM
You want to ask about being a virgin morally or physically?

physically.

Cos she dun allow me to insert my finger in.

So i wanna ask if finger her will cause her to lose her virgin physically?

jackylee
25-02-2006, 12:10 PM
physically.

Cos she dun allow me to insert my finger in.

So i wanna ask if finger her will cause her to lose her virgin physically?

Yes.

camguy81
25-02-2006, 01:02 PM
Mmm.. she dun allow me to insert my finger into her.

Dun know any reason or way to let her let me do it?

Haiii.....

SexFreak
25-02-2006, 06:52 PM
Mmm.. she dun allow me to insert my finger into her.

Dun know any reason or way to let her let me do it?

Haiii.....

Dun think until so complicated lah:p Just a simple reason, which is, you have not aroused her 'HIGH' enough. If you do, she will definitely throw herself at your mercy. So, work harder:D

Cheers !!!

SexFreak

poison
27-02-2006, 10:41 PM
Since u already managed to go in 2-3 cm, why not find one suitable occassion to go all way in? :X Good luck;)