PDA

View Full Version : Looking for whatever

desperatedickie
15-01-2015, 05:50 PM
Been in the forum for quite some time but usually not that active except for viewing other postings and sharings. Just a short introduction of me, 35 Chinese, male. Holding a normal office job but just don't earn enough to afford a SB.

Although knowing the competition for FwBs, FBs, BBWs and SBs are rather high, I decided to just give it a try and see what I can get out of it.

I'm sure is a shy guy who dunno how to chat up with gals (ultimate loser at picking up gals). As such, my sex life is usually spent with my right hand and occasionally FLs, which is also why I rate my skills very poorly.

I do hope to know more friends, especially of the opposite sex, to widen my knowledge and experience also :D

I also hope to be able to learn more about GBs... tried it once, but realised I was really too shy to get it going.

Not particularly looking for free sex, but more for a mentor. Ultimately my aim is to have more fun!!

sockspender
15-01-2015, 07:28 PM
Good luck with your searching

masterwanker
15-01-2015, 08:09 PM
Just a suggestion TS , you need to be more specific in your search. If not you will be making the ladies more confused.

desperatedickie
15-01-2015, 08:31 PM
It's not a matter of not trying to be specific but if interested ladies or bbws are interested in FBs or FwBs can pm me. Interested couples who can teach me some things about MMFs or orgies can also pm me. Definitely not at a level to support SBs, I do really wish to learn more about pleasing ladies and other stuffs.

I don't really have anything in mind but rather searching for fun ladies n mentors...

simple2kee
15-01-2015, 08:58 PM
you sound desperate!

seabass
15-01-2015, 09:09 PM
He sounds Dickie too.

desperatedickie
15-01-2015, 10:05 PM
Tats why my nick is desperatedickie. Anyway it's all about trying my luck here although I know the chances would be low for me. Frankly because I'm never eloquent or comfortable with girls let alone having enjoyable fun times...