PDA

View Full Version : Scam alert warning for all bros

dkdk
15-01-2015, 12:06 PM
Dear all,
Most of the time I am just a forum lurker quietly observing but this time I am posting to warn bros of a scam that is going on.
I added this girl on wechat and she said that she is providing services so I decided to try out last night.
The scam is that they will have u meet up at an AXS machine and a guy will call you. He will say that for the safety of all involved its better not to deal in cash.
He will say that just go to alipay and pay to a certain number and pass the receipt to the girl once she arrives.
fortunately I have knowledge of how alipay works so I told the guy that I only walk around with cash and I do not keep money in the bank. Guy would know that he can't scam that way so he switches to a threatening tone and says that if I am just going to leave like that he will take it as I am just there to mess up his "business". Threats include him saying that he has my phone number and can find me. I would urge all bros to not get frightened by those threats and tell him to fuck off as I did.

cibeisong
17-01-2015, 11:04 AM
Hi,

Yup, I encountered the similar, and great thanks for the warning.

The girls would claim that they are students full time, and the middleman is their boss. From their tones, they are definitely not locals, at least not by birth.

Let us share such incidents so that we are aware of all scams while having safe fun...

cheers

Birnes
17-01-2015, 12:40 PM
Interesting sharing

another okt con business HERE (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=496959) !

as long as you book any girls from any okt in this forum, regardless of their nationalities, you will be hugely disappointed in their looks dept, meaning what you see is NOT what you will be getting !

the prices are also ridiculously high & expensive based on the type of quality they are selling becos all these okts are BLOOD SUCKERS wanting to earn more by providing us with low quality look and also clones themselves writing all the fake report tempting bros to book !!!

the best part is the forum owner Sammyboyfor allows OKT to change their stable name anytime whenever their bad services exposed by genuine bros here :mad: (most of the time they censored the stable name & protect their interest)

the moderators working for Sammyboyfor are the ones always lurking around in all sections of the forum using clones to participate in the thread discussion especially under the section "Adult Discussions About Sex" disguised as if there are many genuine bros participating & surfing the forum which in actual fact old bird bro(S) like us have already long left this con forum becos of okt dishonest practices, price expensive & yet studio pic, what you see is NOT what you get !!!

boycott & stay away from this forum, the only place to pick a good service ladies are those working in geylang legal houses.

FUCK YOU owner of Sammyboyforum, the moderators and the bunch of clone OKTS with full of tricks !!!