PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Kind Singaporeans in This Forum!!!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
15-01-2015, 09:30 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

This thread is dedicated to all the kind Singaporean members who have been increasing my reputation points.

I had expected the worst when I sign up my membership. I imagined being abused, discriminated, and sent to moderation without even able to air my Pinoy's views about this Red dot!

To my surprise, more and more Reputation points were given to me, even as I speak. Some even left messages of support and solidarity with Pinoys in this Red Dot!

It is clearly evident that majority of Singaporeans are nice people. They are not xenophobic as what it is claimed or made out to be, whether in the main media or social media.

Thank you Singapore! Thank you Singaporeans for welcoming us to your beautiful and sunny island where we Pinoys can call her - OUR HOME! OUR FUTURE!

Last but not least, I would urge that Tagalog be made Singapore's Fifth National language to ensure that decades and decades of Pinoy's contribution to this World Class City be recognised and appreciated by all.

We, Pinoys, have started as domestic workers in the early years in Singapore. We brought up your kids and took care of them as if they were our own. We nurtured them with good values and they have now grown up to be good leaders in the Singapore government and civil service. We are happy that we have contributed to their development.

With the income that we earned from our hard work, we have supported our own kids in Philippines. They have gone to school and done well and many of them are now good managers. A lot have also entered into the Singapore workforce here and now contributing to development of Singapore.

Thank you Singapore!

Happy SG50 from all Pinoys! Hand in hand we will prosper together!

Pinoy Rocks in Singapore!!!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?198028-Thank-You-Kind-Singaporeans-in-This-Forum!!!&goto=newpost).