PDA

View Full Version : FL from $$$$$boy

doubleD
13-01-2015, 11:45 AM
Hi bros,

Just sharing an experience from $$$$$boy, I'm sure most bros here are familiar with $$$$$boy, as it is like a parody of sammyboy.

So I was browsing between sbf and lbf and then i came across several stables in lbf where the girls are super hot, be it thai or viets, they have a wide range and trust me, when you see those pictures, it is way above the standards you can find anywhere. Sometimes even higher than the KTV standards.

so my little head got the better of me and I booked Stella from lust angels, one of the stables, please visit the website if you guys want to see the picture, not to flame or anything, but the girl that came is 180degree opposite from the picture. Stella is a SYT with HUGE, and I mean HUGE boobies and the one that came is almost as flat as me..

As I have already paid for the rm, i just went ahead and the services was horrible, wont even go into details as Im sure most bros here know what poor service is like... complain alot.. change position complain.. bj complain tired..

After the session, I showed her stella pic and she doesnt even know who that is. she even laughed about it.. and I asked her if there are any she recognise and she said none.. I mean, i am ok with photoshop to enhance the looks but really, this is really cheating.. totally different..

just a warning to bros here, if you want to try lbf, just know that none of the girls listed are available.. they will just send u another one.. and most guys wont reject as you have to pay to get a room first..

Any bros here have similar experience?

fatladysings
14-01-2015, 03:08 AM
there are only a few stables in $$$$$boy you can trust. and those a usually a bit on the pricey side.

UnderTheBed
14-01-2015, 04:54 AM
Take it as a lesson learnt. Esp for thai and viets. Experienced it on my 2nd time. The difference is world's apart. Just remember this, if the picture looks too good to be true, check first.