PDA

View Full Version : i am serious ill due to someone i trust.

V|ernar
18-02-2006, 10:01 PM
well.. dont know how to start this.. maybe i got to say i am the real V|erNar? or else ppl will think i hack account and post..

i was with a girl for the whole past year , she work in ktv but claim she doesnt go out with client or sleep around.

whenever we had sex , we do unprotected sex.

until last month , i feel abit weird.. get tired easily.. so i decided to go for a blood test.

when she know i going for blood test , she left the house and never been seem again.

i heard she is still in singapore but been avoiding my call , i trying to find her and find out the truth.

i dont wish to disclose my illness , what i got.. and what going to happen to me but i just wish to warn all the brothers here , dont risk even whatever she say.. i am too stupid to fall into the trap.

she is a PRC , name jingwen , wen wen , xiao yue, xinyue , vivian . she use alot of name.. last seen in BS , dong guan , TAM , MG and gui du classic.

she got a damn chio face , good body and good voice too.. if you notice carefully.. her left side hair is shorter then the right side.. i think alot of samster know her in the past , everyone thought i am a lucky guy.. i trust her and end up like this.

anyone got her info pls PM me , i will reward you..

i just want to clarify with her and wish she doesnt pass anything to any brother here.

if you had doubt or anything.. you can pm me.. i quit SB due to her .. she say here alot of bad company.. i think she just dont want to let ppl know.

take care.. my days are number..

if you happen able to see her passport.. it G1103---- last 4 digit cannot disclosed...

one more thing.. she claim she only work in the afternoon.. and got to go back during the night.. but she told me she need to work full day.. then during the night do what? i think everyone know.. except me..

god bless

aikoN79
18-02-2006, 10:04 PM
... another minus pt for prc reputation....
she got go bs de ?? i will keep a look out for ya... think u should got her pic rite ? post here lor... easier for us to identify her ...

Hakoshu
18-02-2006, 10:09 PM
Hey bro, sad to hear tat such a thing happen to u...

However, thanks for the warning

well.. dont know how to start this.. maybe i got to say i am the real V|erNar? or else ppl will think i hack account and post..

V|ernar
18-02-2006, 10:11 PM
hi brother hakoshu , long time no see..

dont know what to say , didnt listen to you all last time.

call me stupid.

Hakoshu
18-02-2006, 10:15 PM
No bro... its the past liao..... Its the girl who stayed with u one??
How time files.. A year liao... Ur hair still so long??
How serious is ur illness?? Life Threatening??:(

hi brother hakoshu , long time no see..

dont know what to say , didnt listen to you all last time.

call me stupid.

ThaiG
18-02-2006, 10:19 PM
He says that his days are number[ed]. That is dear(if he is not joking which the tone says he isn't)

V|ernar
18-02-2006, 10:25 PM
No bro... its the past liao..... Its the girl who stayed with u one??
How time files.. A year liao... Ur hair still so long??
How serious is ur illness?? Life Threatening??:(

yes brother , it the girl that stay with me. for 1 god damn year she has trick me and use my trust and connection to get longer stay in singapore. her passport is expire on 30th of april..( very long hor? ) and now she is hiding away from me. i been to alot of KTV to look for her liao.. i think she is changing ktv everyday to avoid me. i also report police liao.. just waiting for her to get caught.. maybe i will consider sue her also.. for theft and the damage to me.. as for theft... as for theft.. she took something when i was asleep and left on 16th feb..

at first i dont want to post here .. cause i damn paiseh.. but think abt last time when all the KEFOS and BONKS brothers happy time.. i think i should post and prevent further damage or else i feel sinner...

nope , i dont keep long hair liao..

too serious until now i still in the mist of no where.

i am totally blur , confused and angry..

Alabu
18-02-2006, 10:41 PM
yes brother , it the girl that stay with me. for 1 god damn year she has trick me and use my trust and connection to get longer stay in singapore. her passport is expire on 30th of april..( very long hor? ) and now she is hiding away from me. i been to alot of KTV to look for her liao.. i think she is changing ktv everyday to avoid me. i also report police liao.. just waiting for her to get caught.. maybe i will consider sue her also.. for theft and the damage to me.. as for theft... as for theft.. she took something when i was asleep and left on 16th feb..
Bro Vlernar although i dunno u in person but hope u will be strong and carry on with ur life... Yes these unhappy and unwanted things might have happen to u but u still have to keep urself going... Hope u get recovered fast and God will bless u...:)

Eternity_Gal
18-02-2006, 10:55 PM
Trust is the belief that somebody or something is good, sincere, honest, and will not try to harm or deceive you.

Have you ever consider,"Am I trusted?" ,"Do i give trust to others?"

Giving trust to somebody is a serious responsibility. Taking trust from somebody is a commitment.

Of cose you may have gals surrounding you that you would not care a damn whether you 've lost their trust.

So, before you trust anyone, ask urself whether you are trusted.

Cheers,
TT

naemlo
19-02-2006, 12:04 AM
... another minus pt for prc reputation....

It is always a minus pt for WL rep not only prc :rolleyes:

asdfghjkl
19-02-2006, 12:04 AM
bro.. will try my best to look out.. how to contact u if found? through PM? :o

Castrol
19-02-2006, 12:33 AM
Trust is the belief that somebody or something is good, sincere, honest, and will not try to harm or deceive you.

Giving trust to somebody is a serious responsibility. Taking trust from somebody is a commitment.

Of cose you may have gals surrounding you that you would not care a damn whether you 've lost their trust.

ah gal, apa ini trust thing all? :confused:

bro V|ernar, take good care.

KL_boy
19-02-2006, 01:49 PM
Stay strong Bro!

Malaysian Datuk
19-02-2006, 02:10 PM
Hang in there bro....now I know why no see u for so long.....give me a call anytime if u need a listening ear....will keep u in my prayers

Optimus_Prime
19-02-2006, 02:14 PM
Although dun noe u bro... but can sort of feel what u saying should be TRUE...

If so bro... does it mean the gal know of her illness (or else why would she run off ??)

Just some Q
Does she stay with you every night...
Or just some nites....
What was her last work place ?? (I assume she is a HH gal)
U gave too many places... but wat was her last working place...

The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & LADY

wolverman
19-02-2006, 02:16 PM
i was with a girl for the whole past year , she work in ktv but claim she doesnt go out with client or sleep around.

my days are number..

Bro, wats done cannot be undone! Dont say foreign WLs, even local Fls or for that matter ALL WLs/FLs cannot be trusted when risks of STD or u know wat.. comes into question. Protected sex NON-NEGOTIABLE....be they your steady or ONS! Stay strong, stop bonking and seek medical treatment sooner the better. :(

marxist666
19-02-2006, 02:39 PM
to V|ernar: be strong bro! and your warn is very appreciated.

V|ernar
19-02-2006, 03:44 PM
Although dun noe u bro... but can sort of feel what u saying should be TRUE...

If so bro... does it mean the gal know of her illness (or else why would she run off ??)

Just some Q
Does she stay with you every night...
Or just some nites....
What was her last work place ?? (I assume she is a HH gal)
U gave too many places... but wat was her last working place...

those are the place she work before , normally she will be in BS or tong guan.
she claim she got to work night time , but i found out from some friends that she actually only work HH.
now she know i finding her , i guess she hardly pop in those place unless it weekday , she know i will be busy.
i guess she know the illness ... that why she go away.

she got a " gua zi lian " , always stick fake eyeslash , long hair.. isnt fat , standing abt 165cm. if you notice carefully , her left side hair is shorter then the right. her eyebrow is drawn. always change phone number .

jingwen , wenwen , xinyue , xiaoyue , vivian was her last use name.. dont know if she change name anot.

but passport name confirm is Jingwen.

i still thinking how to post my contact here.. maybe i will go and buy a prepaid card later and post it here.. so will be easy for brothers to contact me.

if you think i am joking , i can show you medical report.

god bless

QooMilk
19-02-2006, 03:50 PM
Sorry Bro for the misfortune....... will keep a look out for you if happen to see this gal u mentioned, it brave of you to bring this up the rest of the Bros here. Hope u live strongly Bro, all the best :o

Grasshopper
19-02-2006, 03:59 PM
Bro take care of ur health first... I will take note of the gal u mention in those ktv u say earlier... wish u recover faster...:o

hell9
19-02-2006, 04:16 PM
and post it here.. so will be easy for brothers to contact me.

if you think i am joking , i can show you medical report.

god bless
we'd definitely trust u on that. maybe u can tell us what disease and what stage, then we can give u some advices.

milo_man
19-02-2006, 04:52 PM
will keep an eye for her when cheong ktv..hope to get her ASAP as to ensure the future of all bros in sg..dunoe how many bros kenna e same trick from her liao loh.:mad: :mad:

dt3305
19-02-2006, 05:07 PM
This type of whore we should whack her back...why must we always be the victime? They think we Singaporean men are bunch of fools? Suck our money and gave us STDs? We are NS trained and educated...let's use our brain and it is time we let them have a taste of their own medicine...

I will look out for her and this is what we should do if we find her...treat her nice...sian her say we want to give her big tips...she will stay all night with us...make her believe and gain her trust...drugged her drink...bring her out when she is still tipsy(so that her buddy cannot look out for her)...bring her to a hotel...strip her naked...take her pictures...stuck all kinds of stuff into her cunt...urine on her body and then dump her naked at a grave yard in CCK or YCK...oh yes, take her passport and burn it...then call in the press there is a naked woman in a grave yard....

I am so sick of all this blood sucking PRC working in KTV, Tui Na, Nitc Club...

Sorin^^
19-02-2006, 06:42 PM
Bro, u take good care of urself. Recover fast!

Rgds

frost83
19-02-2006, 07:08 PM
hi bro,

wad is done cant be undone liao, dont think abt it liao.
Be strong and carry on with ur life.

Rest well and hope u recover fast.

Optimus_Prime
19-02-2006, 07:30 PM
This type of whore we should whack her back...why must we always be the victime?

I will look out for her and this is what we should do if we find her...treat her nice...sian her say we want to give her big tips...she will stay all night with us...make her believe and gain her trust...drugged her drink...bring her out when she is still tipsy(so that her buddy cannot look out for her)...bring her to a hotel...strip her naked...take her pictures...stuck all kinds of stuff into her cunt...urine on her body and then dump her naked at a grave yard in CCK or YCK...oh yes, take her passport and burn it...then call in the press there is a naked woman in a grave yard.......
Bro... I hope u are not serious.

We are not gangsters... and these are actions of "Liu Mang"... tit for tat...

2nd uncle
19-02-2006, 08:06 PM
[QUOTE]

Bro.....I strongly feel if you are serious in warning Bros here....posting her picture is the best...there are so many PRC....how to find her??

You take care!! Seek necessary help. If in need, do PM me....
Though I do not know you personally...will see what can be done! Take care.
strongly agree with what bro JT say.... This china gal is dangerous and might cause harm to other bros... So the best is to post her pic so when we go ktv we can take note of her...:)

Optimus_Prime
19-02-2006, 08:26 PM
Agreed with what is mentioned...

Or else u can PM to your more trusted KEFOS and BONKS brothers... they can help u look out for her...

S'pore KTV scene is not really that big... if we all pool our resources... sure can find her one..

mimas
19-02-2006, 09:05 PM
sorry to hear about your story, i believe no one here wants to read this kind of misfortune or learn about any kind of misfortunes on anyone.
please take care of your health first, searching for her can come later.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
19-02-2006, 09:22 PM
Agreed with what is mentioned...

Or else u can PM to your more trusted KEFOS and BONKS brothers... they can help u look out for her...

i knew of a gal called jingwen frm BS,dont knw if we r +++ing abt the same gal.thou i dont hv her num liao,i can recognise her anytime when i see her.

juz_bring_it
19-02-2006, 09:33 PM
hi bro V|ernar,
although i do not knoe u in person or in SBF, i respect ur decision in disclosing limited infos on ur condition. wish u a speedy recovery...
thks for alerting the bros here....

Exciter101
19-02-2006, 09:43 PM
Bro, u take care of your health lst....
Will keep a lookout for her when i go ktv...

wanderer23
19-02-2006, 09:44 PM
i knew of a gal called jingwen frm BS,dont knw if we r +++ing abt the same gal.thou i dont hv her num liao,i can recognise her anytime when i see her.

That Jingwen??? :eek: If it is then lucky for you that you did not get involved with her the last time

LUKHA
19-02-2006, 10:06 PM
she got a " gua zi lian " , always stick fake eyeslash , long hair.. isnt fat , standing abt 165cm. if you notice carefully , her left side hair is shorter then the right. her eyebrow is drawn. always change phone number .

jingwen , wenwen , xinyue , xiaoyue , vivian was her last use name.. dont know if she change name anot.

but passport name confirm is Jingwen.

Sad to heard of yr encounter.:o
Normally I cheog BS & TH ktv, sometime saw the names u mention appeared on the screen

But more information are required to track her down.
1.) How old is she & how old does she looks like?
2.) Normally what she wear when she is working or her favour color?
3.) Did she dyes her hair, long medium or short hair?
4.) Handphone model that she use?
5.) Any brithmarks ,tatoo or marks on her body etc?
6.) She is from which part of China?

Please try to provide more information for Bros here to track her down.
This is not only to help you but to help ourselve too.

Wish U all the best.

V|ernar
19-02-2006, 10:18 PM

brother shuang , it the girl .

she did told me abt you and others brother like wanderer and etc.. you get what i mean now.

V|ernar
19-02-2006, 10:26 PM
Sad to heard of yr encounter.:o
Normally I cheog BS & TH ktv, sometime saw the names u mention appeared on the screen

But more information are required to track her down.
1.) How old is she & how old does she looks like?
2.) Normally what she wear when she is working or her favour color?
3.) Did she dyes her hair, long medium or short hair?
4.) Handphone model that she use?
5.) Any brithmarks ,tatoo or marks on her body etc?
6.) She is from which part of China?

Please try to provide more information for Bros here to track her down.
This is not only to help you but to help ourselve too.

Wish U all the best.

1) she claim she is 26 this year , born in year of monkey.. but passport show she is older then that..
2) short skirt.
3) reddish brown. long hair.
4)cannot remember what model , but it can slide.. white color..another phone is siemen A62.
5) nope..
6) changchun , jilin.

hope that all help.. as for photo.. i dont know how to post.. i dont have a scanner..

jswong
19-02-2006, 10:30 PM
I think you are HIV positive right cause you mentioned your days are numbered. Tell me more about her appearance. I look out for her and I will teach her a lesson not to go around cheating us Singaporean men. Brother, take good care of yourself. You should have take precaution when sleeping around.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
19-02-2006, 10:58 PM
That Jingwen??? :eek: If it is then lucky for you that you did not get involved with her the last time

lolz..where did u come out from bro?so long nv hear frm u?u got change ur num bro?miss u leh.:p anyway,thinking back i was damn lucky but also partly to her over-money minded ness which turns me off.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
19-02-2006, 11:00 PM

she did told me abt you and others brother like wanderer and etc.. you get what i mean now.

huh?wat did she told u abt us??cant help but to wonder thou its dont really matters.the last time i met her she told me she got a bf who treat her well,bought a lot of things for her,is it u bro?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
19-02-2006, 11:03 PM
1) .
4)cannot remember what model , but it can slide.. white color..another phone ..

its a samsung E600C,cos that time i was using the same model..can confirm now we are +++ing abt the same gal.

Sorin^^
19-02-2006, 11:06 PM
SHe's also a HH gal, makes it easier to track down. Any HH gal with the name of Vivian or jingwen?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
19-02-2006, 11:07 PM
Bro...can get the photo and post it here. It will be faster to track her down b4 more bros get into trouble because of her.

if i hv it i will post bro but sad to say i didnt take any pic with u at that point of time,anyway,its like more than 3 mths or even longer i last saw her at BS.

V|ernar
19-02-2006, 11:16 PM
huh?wat did she told u abt us??cant help but to wonder thou its dont really matters.the last time i met her she told me she got a bf who treat her well,bought a lot of things for her,is it u bro?

she two timer during that time , i spend alot of time and connection to found out who it was.

it a guy name lin zhi wei , father sell car.. he is helping him.

as for car number and location.. cannot disclose.

she didnt say much , just metion name only.. brother shuang , i pm u my number liao.. call me if you had news.. thxs.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
19-02-2006, 11:47 PM
she didnt say much , just metion name only.. brother shuang , i pm u my number liao.. call me if you had news.. thxs.

she deserved to be punished for what she has done.I will help u in any way i can to make sure justice is done.

waterskin
20-02-2006, 12:08 AM
Bro Vlernar,

My utmost respect for your selfless action. May the evolution in the medical world brings a solution to your problem.
Stay positive all the time.
Wake up call for me though. :(

Joseph88
20-02-2006, 02:26 AM
Hi Bro Vlernar,
Sorry to hear that.May God bless u and hope u will get well soon.
As for that bitch, she might be surfing this website too.

sammyboyfor
20-02-2006, 04:15 AM
we'd definitely trust u on that. maybe u can tell us what disease and what stage, then we can give u some advices.

Should be : "then we can give u some ADVICE.".

"Advice is a non countable noun so you don't add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "rice". You say.. "Please pass me that bowl of rice.". You don't say... "Please pass me that bowl of rices" even though there could be thousands of grains of rice in the bowl.

That's because "rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html and take the test.

nirvana
20-02-2006, 05:10 AM
god bless

Bro, am glad to meet u again tonite after u went HOLIDAY.
I believe many helpful samster here will help u to relocate her.

if u think she might quit KTV and went in FL-ing @ GL, pls do give me her pic on our next meeting, i will hand it over to ALL my BROTHER at every lorong for a lookout for her. :cool:

^_^

Valen
20-02-2006, 05:23 AM
Bro... although i cant be of any help to locate the gal, but will definitely look out for her name when i cheong KTVs...

Take care bro!

poison
20-02-2006, 05:26 AM
To all Bros:
PLEASE REMEMBER to put on your thinking CAP irregardless of which head u are using, it is really not worth risking your life for.

Bro V|ernar, i cannot help u look out, no visit ktv, GL, etc etc cause i char bo. But i wish u all the best in your future. Waht done if cannot be undone, you have to Be strong and look on the brighter side of life.

nitecrawllerr
20-02-2006, 08:17 AM
.. take care.. my days are number.. .

Bro, we may be strangers. But do PM me if you need any help. Be strong physically, mentally and spiritually. Take care.

obelisk
20-02-2006, 08:27 AM
take care of urself bro...:(
i believe all of us will be willing to help u in ur cause...
ur health is more impt now...
let us do the rest...:)

blur boy
20-02-2006, 08:56 AM
[QUOTE]

Bro.....I strongly feel if you are serious in warning Bros here....posting her picture is the best...there are so many PRC....how to find her??

You take care!! Seek necessary help. If in need, do PM me....
Though I do not know you personally...will see what can be done! Take care.

bro....i totally agree with JT on this issue, it will be easier to pin her down with the photos circulating here......with the nos of PRC coming up to our shores, it will be difficult to hunt for her......

once the photo is out, most of the bros here will identify her immediately and close her down......

as for your health, i only wish you all the best and keep yoour finger cross that the cure will be found soon......

thaivisitor
20-02-2006, 09:12 AM

Cheers,
TT

My mum teaches me that the word "trust" can only be put in the dictionary, not into a human being, less of all, a woman.

Seriously, I'm not joking, she says never trust a woman!! I wonder why?:confused:

Cheers
Tee Vee

thaivisitor
20-02-2006, 09:23 AM

until last month , i feel abit weird.. get tired easily.. so i decided to go for a blood test.

when she know i going for blood test , she left the house and never been seem again.

i heard she is still in singapore but been avoiding my call , i trying to find her and find out the truth.

i dont wish to disclose my illness , what i got.. and what going to happen to me but i just wish to warn all the brothers here , dont risk even whatever she say.. i am too stupid to fall into the trap.

she is a PRC , name jingwen , wen wen , xiao yue, xinyue , vivian . she use alot of name.. last seen in BS , dong guan , TAM , MG and gui du classic.

she got a damn chio face , good body and good voice too.. if you notice carefully.. her left side hair is shorter then the right side.. i think alot of samster know her in the past , everyone thought i am a lucky guy.. i trust her and end up like this.

anyone got her info pls PM me , i will reward you..

i just want to clarify with her and wish she doesnt pass anything to any brother here.

if you had doubt or anything.. you can pm me.. i quit SB due to her .. she say here alot of bad company.. i think she just dont want to let ppl know.

take care.. my days are number..

if you happen able to see her passport.. it G1103---- last 4 digit cannot disclosed...

one more thing.. she claim she only work in the afternoon.. and got to go back during the night.. but she told me she need to work full day.. then during the night do what? i think everyone know.. except me..

god bless
Actually, under normal circumstances, I would have flamed you and say serve you right for getting what you get. Doesn't matter KTV, HC, TN FL or WL. The rule is never to do raw. I mean when we see someone posted that he does raw, everyone flame him, curse him, zap him, etc, etc. But when we see someone kenna something from doing raw, condolences pour in. Some even cursed the girl.

But since you have met some of my fellow bros like Hokashu etc, I refrain from flaming you.

If you have genuinely reported to the police, etc about this girl then first, please get a bro to verify your genuine situation and condition. Next, post the Bitch picture, number ,etc out. If the police are on the lookout for her, I don't see any harm if all of us knows who she is and if we do see her, can also help report and apprehend her before the situation get out of hand.

For every guy she fuck, there is a risk of spreading the disease. And mind you, she can fuck every night!!!!

Cheers
Tee Vee

dt3305
20-02-2006, 09:24 AM
If this happens in China, the gal would be dead and buried in some unknown place, probably chop into pieces.

But we Singaporean more civilised...of course what I said in my earlier postinf, take it as a pinch of salt but we should really teach them a lesson! Don't take us for fools! And to those guys out there who is soft hearted and believed their crap story, WAKE UP!!! There are millions of gals in China who are better and pretty and goody type...those bro who has been to China for lesiure or work should know...those who comes here are the bad apples...their aim "$$$$$"....and frankly in terms of look they are Grade B material...you think they are pretty? Wait till you go China...

thaivisitor
20-02-2006, 09:33 AM
If this happens in China, the gal would be dead and buried in some unknown place, probably chop into pieces.

But we Singaporean more civilised...of course what I said in my earlier postinf, take it as a pinch of salt but we should really teach them a lesson! Don't take us for fools! And to those guys out there who is soft hearted and believed their crap story, WAKE UP!!! There are millions of gals in China who are better and pretty and goody type...those bro who has been to China for lesiure or work should know...those who comes here are the bad apples...their aim "$$$$$"....and frankly in terms of look they are Grade B material...you think they are pretty? Wait till you go China...
NBzzzz, I tot you serious!!! ... was going to activate groups to go out and hunt for her and do what you posted leh:rolleyes:

Cheers
Tee Vee:D

FL_Noob
20-02-2006, 09:42 AM
Everytime i hear someone get "something" sadness and fear strikes my heart, hopefully u recover soon. All the best. :D

jdi813
20-02-2006, 10:16 AM
I'm sorry to hear your story bro :( , although i do not know you personally.

I know it's hard but u gotta look forward and carry on with your life ... stay strong bro :o

Rolex
20-02-2006, 10:24 AM
Yes, brother V|ernar, no matter how painful it is, the important thing is .....u have share and experience to love......stay strong and cheer up yourself brother....let us know if you need help...agreed brother JT mention, let us have her photo for easy action....!

We alway get hurt when you love somebody!:mad:

PASSIONAETE04
20-02-2006, 10:30 AM
My mum teaches me that the word "trust" can only be put in the dictionary, not into a human being, less of all, a woman.

Seriously, I'm not joking, she says never trust a woman!! I wonder why?:confused:

Cheers
Tee Vee

Bro, you are real Lucky to have learn such important lesson from your Mum.
True, "trust" can only be kept in dictionary not into human life, I have learnt this through the Hard way but unfortunately still fall on it .....
Life is cruel, hard to see the truth of each individual ....until you realise that you have been made used of, is too late........:(

Bro V jernar......sorry to hear your sad story, do take care and be strong.......

Rof|maoxz
20-02-2006, 11:23 AM
i knew of a gal called jingwen frm BS,dont knw if we r t o k ing abt the same gal.thou i dont hv her num liao, I can recognise her anytime when i see her.

Bro, why bother to single her out? There are tons of such lurking around in the KTV scene. How many can we removed? Dun forgot there are some infected men trying to sneak into these areas for revenge? Do you know that? These are some risk we must prepared to have if we engage in such acts, be it a protected BJ/sex or unprotected BBBJ or sex. :rolleyes:

V|ernar
20-02-2006, 11:48 AM
Bro, am glad to meet u again tonite after u went HOLIDAY.
I believe many helpful samster here will help u to relocate her.

if u think she might quit KTV and went in FL-ing @ GL, pls do give me her pic on our next meeting, i will hand it over to ALL my BROTHER at every lorong for a lookout for her. :cool:

^_^

paiseh to drink free last time~

will pass you the pic ~

today, evening billard , i call you.

V|ernar
20-02-2006, 11:54 AM
Actually, under normal circumstances, I would have flamed you and say serve you right for getting what you get. Doesn't matter KTV, HC, TN FL or WL. The rule is never to do raw. I mean when we see someone posted that he does raw, everyone flame him, curse him, zap him, etc, etc. But when we see someone kenna something from doing raw, condolences pour in. Some even cursed the girl.

But since you have met some of my fellow bros like Hokashu etc, I refrain from flaming you.

If you have genuinely reported to the police, etc about this girl then first, please get a bro to verify your genuine situation and condition. Next, post the Bitch picture, number ,etc out. If the police are on the lookout for her, I don't see any harm if all of us knows who she is and if we do see her, can also help report and apprehend her before the situation get out of hand.

For every guy she fuck, there is a risk of spreading the disease. And mind you, she can fuck every night!!!!

Cheers
Tee Vee

forget me liao ah? i meet you before also , in BS ktv. i am long hair with a pony tail~

with nirvana , acer , darkstar and some other samster.

as for number , she has change liao.

dan01
20-02-2006, 12:04 PM
vlernar, though i don't know you personally, i just hope you'll be strong in times of adversity.

regards,

http://heal_portland.tripod.com/recovery.htm

http://www.virusmyth.net/aids/data/jlrecovery.htm

http://lists$$$$$ica.com/lists/ThePath/read/message.html?mid=1711108481&sort=d&start=16

kingcopa
20-02-2006, 12:21 PM
Bro stay strong ok!!!!!

Dun be dishearten by the setbacks......... life still goes on. stay cheerful

jaden
20-02-2006, 01:58 PM
brothers...

a stark reminder again.. chiong with care.. even when BJ.. i kena gonorhea in tui na.. yes i deserve it.. but what happens had happens and want to warn brothers of danger..

refer to thread in HC under Shen Nong..

very scared now

nirvana
20-02-2006, 02:13 PM
paiseh to drink free last time~

will pass you the pic ~

today, evening billard , i call you.

that pub my buddy one.. dun worry.. hope u enjoy the place.
bro, u forget liao.. every monday n friday, me will be busy " working " $$$ collection. only free after nite... then mostly we go KTV.. let u know again.. for my tonite movement.. cheer.

yes, pls do pass me her pic, if can, print many to me.. i pass to my "BRO" @ GL.

^_^

ThaiG
20-02-2006, 03:23 PM
Actually, is there much that can be done to her even if we/the police finds her? The way it is it will almost be 'V''s word[can't spell] against her word. Most it seems is send her back to China. Thinking..

newyorker88
20-02-2006, 03:44 PM
Actually, is there much that can be done to her even if we/the police finds her? The way it is it will almost be 'V''s word[can't spell] against her word. Most it seems is send her back to China. Thinking..

Bro Vlener,

Very sorry to hear about what happened. It will serve as a reminder to all brothers here of risk, not just with FL or WL, but with someone whom you dono very well, and most importantly not your loyal one.

As for this gal, the most I guess is when sent back to china is to be sent to "AIDS village" in China. It is not that we are heartless to sent her to a village isolated, but this disease is getting worse as the days pass by.

Like most brothers here say, take care of yourself. There is still hope for a cure although many have not been able to wait for it. Still we all hope for the best. If you have made a police report and comfirmed that she has the disease, hope the immigration can track her down if she tries to leave the country.

You never know. She may come into Indonesia where they are free to stay for a period of time and disappear into the crowd here. Where more people may get infected also.

Good DAy
Or into malaysia also.

joe72
20-02-2006, 04:11 PM
Someone pls help bro V|ernar to paste her pic here! Will try my best to hunt her down & let bro V|ernar “发落” :mad:

Knn bloody bitch dun let me find u first ccb

King Durian
20-02-2006, 04:21 PM
Post her pix big big here better, make sure SBF bros manage to find her before police get her. At least can call Bro V|ernar come down and give her a few tight slap. :mad:

Take care Bro.

Superbaby
20-02-2006, 04:24 PM
dear Bro Velrnar,

Although I don't know u, I feel pity of u. Pls take care and hope your heath will recover.
As for the disease, there is definitely a cure so just be optimistic and carry on. Well, the stupid slut PRC should be sent back to China as it is very dangerous to us. nowadays, many WL know that they got disease will still continue with their business. That's why, they are many victims.
To me, I seldom go for PRC gals becoz of many past reports from many bors and friends.

sporelover
20-02-2006, 05:07 PM
Yo bro,

Since he had reported to the police, the police might take action. Maybe the police will use the Infectitious Disease Act Chapter 137 against her. (Those who study law will know more).

Blood donation and other acts by person with AIDS or HIV Infection
24. —(1) Any person who knows that he has AIDS or HIV Infection shall not —

(a) donate blood at any blood bank in Singapore; or

(b) do any act which is likely to transmit or spread AIDS or HIV Infection to another person.
[5/92;13/99]

(2) Any person who contravenes subsection (1) shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $50,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or to both.
[5/92;13/99]

So, let's hope that this girl get caught soon and get her desserts....

Sporelover.

sporelover
20-02-2006, 05:09 PM
Yo bro,

Since he had reported to the police, the police might take action. Maybe the police will use the Infectitious Disease Act Chapter 137 against her. (Those who study law will know more).

Blood donation and other acts by person with AIDS or HIV Infection
24. —(1) Any person who knows that he has AIDS or HIV Infection shall not —

(a) donate blood at any blood bank in Singapore; or

(b) do any act which is likely to transmit or spread AIDS or HIV Infection to another person.
[5/92;13/99]

(2) Any person who contravenes subsection (1) shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $50,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or to both.
[5/92;13/99]

So, let's hope that this girl get caught soon and get her desserts....

Sporelover.

Tailsman
20-02-2006, 06:17 PM
As a member of SBF, I call upon all Bros to a SBF Emergency Meeting for a search for this irresponsible PRC before she infested more of our brother.

We are not only helping Bro V but also ourself, making cheoging safer. We just need to locate her and tip-off the men in blue to take her out-of-action.

Could chairperson for various SBF group help to organise and unite all the bros? Your voice is louder than mine.

I'm not into KTV, but will volunteer to for the search. I could patrol GL for FL when I drive passed in the day and night.

Last but not lease, just want to let Bro V knows that you're not alone. All bros in SBF are behind you all the way.

falcon
20-02-2006, 06:56 PM
Bro V|ernar, thanks for the warning and the courage to spread the word. Keep your spirit up and hope you will recover one day. Remember its not how long we live but the moments we live that defines life.

Be strong & take care.

sadfa
20-02-2006, 07:34 PM

god bless

bro,

my deepest deepest condolescence really.

but wat u think u can hope 2 clarify by talking 2 her face 2 face?
even if u get her 2 say sorry n admit she was fucking around n got u infected purposely? it definitely wont cure u?

i know getting even is natural 4 everyone but even if u really get even with her, it wont cure whatever u got.

if wat u have is curable, then u should focus your attention on curing it.
if not n its not terminal like hepatitis, live your life around it.
if its really terminal, i also got no advice 2 u but try 2 accomplish whatevr u wanted 2 do in this life.

looking 4 this girl is really needle in haystack.
although some people managed 2 look for people here by posting car plate number n since other bros seen her b4, they can keep a look out 4 u.

but please re-consider.

after a while, time heals all wounds in your heart.
cannot find her, just move on n forget about her n treat her as a very bad curse u managed 2 get rid of..

SexFreak
20-02-2006, 09:18 PM
Dun worry Bro, I will definitely on the look out and please PM me your contact number if you have already got yourself a pre-paid card. It will be of great help if you could post her photo or PM to me. Take care.

SexFreak

HOWITZER 155MM
20-02-2006, 09:29 PM
There is this saying amongst the PRC whores that Singapore men are just like Tang Shan Zhan, the monk whom Monkey God escorted in the lengedary Journey to the West. So pure and trusting. They are demonesses waiting to devour our money and sperm. In the end, they chew u bone dry and leaves you with STD, AIDS and what not. They are here for money, CPF and money again.:cool:

wanderer23
21-02-2006, 01:07 AM

Huh??? she told you about me??? she know me as wanderer??? I sure did not intro myself as wanderer leh. Besides i dun think i met you in person before too how do you know the person she mentioned is me??? :confused:

MitMit
21-02-2006, 02:02 AM
Very sorry to hear ur plight. Do take care.
Anyway, to all other samsters.....he did not mention Aids...so dont assume. There are also many other life threatening STDs beside HIV.

vaxvms
21-02-2006, 10:28 AM
1) she claim she is 26 this year , born in year of monkey.. but passport show she is older then that..
2) short skirt.
3) reddish brown. long hair.
4)cannot remember what model , but it can slide.. white color..another phone is siemen A62.
5) nope..
6) changchun , jilin.

hope that all help.. as for photo.. i dont know how to post.. i dont have a scanner..

meet 1 girl last wk in new shanghai fill ur spec but name different
may i know how ur jingwen speak?
if match i will forward u her num to clarify
or if u need help i can ask her on ur behalf

DNAT
21-02-2006, 10:47 AM
Hi Vax,
I believe if the gal u met last week is really her, she would had changed her number long time ago.
And, if u ask her about this issue, she sure deny or get furious.

Why not you contact Vlernar to verify is it the same gal first.

Just my opinion :)

suckerll
21-02-2006, 11:17 AM
how about u take her photo n forward to bro V|ernar then he can confirm?

after confirm post her pic here for all bros to beware of her:eek:

Keong19
21-02-2006, 11:55 AM
Hope u will be brave and get well soon!

aron_sch
21-02-2006, 12:16 PM
sad to hear that.wish u speedy recovery.

aron_sch
21-02-2006, 12:25 PM
sori to heard yr story.wish u speedy recovery ya.

vaxvms
21-02-2006, 01:52 PM
Hi Vax,
I believe if the gal u met last week is really her, she would had changed her number long time ago.
And, if u ask her about this issue, she sure deny or get furious.

Why not you contact Vlernar to verify is it the same gal first.

Just my opinion :)

uncle u also eng eng read lal thread hor
here also u catch me...

see wat bro Vlernar reply lah as the girl i meet last wk fit his "bill"
have her no. as me call my no. from her cartoon wall paper white samsung phone
but all prc abt the same lah so might not be the one

when come out redhill sit sit ?

vaxvms
21-02-2006, 01:58 PM
how about u take her photo n forward to bro V|ernar then he can confirm?

after confirm post her pic here for all bros to beware of her:eek:

waitin bro V reply than see how

DNAT
21-02-2006, 02:13 PM
when come out redhill sit sit ?
Vax, I PM-ed you my contact liao, sit sit matters we arrange in private, ok? (gotta let this thread stay focus) :)

Flemmings
21-02-2006, 06:12 PM
so sry to hear that bro. take care and pls stay strong.

Kingtut
21-02-2006, 06:44 PM
Bro Vlener,

Actually when u finally find her, what are u going to do to her. You can do something rash, which will even put u into deeper trouble. Hope in spite of
what happened to u remember to stay in control at all times. Medical science
is improving all the time, so it's not all that hopeless. And thanks for your courage in "going public" to warn all the bros. We will certainly take heed.
Take care.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
21-02-2006, 07:39 PM
met with bro Vlernar in person yesterday and confirmed its the same gal i knew.Bro Vlernar,as discussed yesterday,top priority should be focused on seeking consulation and taking medication.Medical science is improving day by day,may God bless that u recover soon.God got a way to deal with such a vicious-minded bitch like her.Feel free to drop me a call should u need any help.

Cheers
SJG

Purgatory
21-02-2006, 10:19 PM
People,

it's been a long long time since I posted coz literally quitted serious cheonging, ONS and commercial sex... Bro V's situation is a serious reminder to us that sex is nothing without love... damn fucked up sia :mad: ... life wasted if it's HIV. Bro V, stay strong pls, as most of them said, be focused on the treatment k? God Bless.

V|ernar
21-02-2006, 10:35 PM

OMG~!! if match.. that 90% liao.. brother you mind meet me?

i show you the photo , i cant call her.. if she know it.. she will change number.

need your help.. if she is the one.

V|ernar
21-02-2006, 10:39 PM
as for brother wanderer , i know you from friends.

some connection la , sometimes dont need to go out also can know things.

brother Nirvana connection more power~ :p

btw.. thxs all.

as for what i going to do with the girl?

send her back and never let her land in singapore again.

as least all will be safe

V|ernar
21-02-2006, 11:08 PM
come redhill sit sit?

i also want to come leh~

i stay redhill side.. so near..

wanderer23
21-02-2006, 11:12 PM
met with bro Vlernar in person yesterday and confirmed its the same gal i knew.

So it's confirmed that same gal bro? let's hope there's no other "casualty" from SBF

wanderer23
21-02-2006, 11:16 PM

btw.. thxs all.

Ok ok... SJG confirmed that it's the same gal that means i sat with her a few times while at BS. Luckily i was more into another gal then so after that did not develop anything further... at that time i already heard she's staying with someone who wanted to marry her but she "ran away" from this guy. Of course that's her story she say so i just listen.

wanderer23
21-02-2006, 11:17 PM

btw.. thxs all.

Ok ok... SJG confirmed that it's the same gal that means i sat with her a few times while at BS. Luckily i was more into another gal then so after that did not develop anything further... at that time i already heard she's staying with someone who wanted to marry her but she "ran away" from this guy. Of course that's her story she say so i just listen.

dingding75
22-02-2006, 03:19 AM
Bro V|ernar,
sad to heard what had happened to you but pls stay strong and have a speedy recovery never give up (jiayu). I will inform all my kakis to keep a lookout for you.

Hopefully, any bros out there who got a scanner can help bro V|ernar to scan the picture and upload it to here.

ding

aikoN79
22-02-2006, 04:18 AM
hi bro, nice meeting u and hope u recover fast fast.
read my signature ~ :p

V|ernar
22-02-2006, 12:16 PM
nice meeting everyone too , had a good time.. forget all the problem.

thanks everyone for the help in searching for this.

i head some of the brothers advice , decided to go on medication.

as long she isnt bao by anyone , i always think we got a chance to catch her and send her back asap.

seriously , i thanks everyone here for the help.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-02-2006, 12:24 PM

hope all will end well for u bro.Till the next time we meet,u take care ya.

V|ernar
22-02-2006, 07:46 PM
well , i seek advice from some brothers and decided to do it.

anyone found harbouring this bitch will be .......... well you know.

i had cancel her pass.. and she has 7 days to leave.. or be treated as illegal.

the hunt is still on and the reward is still there.

thxs everyone for the support and hunting.

Optimus_Prime
22-02-2006, 07:56 PM

thanks everyone for the help in searching for this.

i head some of the brothers advice , decided to go on medication..
Yeah... nice meeting you too.... This gal was before my BS cheonging days... so I dun really noe her... but hope everything will turn out well both for you and the gal send back so she won't harm anyone anymore.

Medical Science is improving day by day... think there's a thread on a new drug... u might want to check that out bro.

V|ernar
23-02-2006, 05:11 AM
that damn bitch sms me at 4am today , the same old shit.. that i treat her unwell , she want to leave.. etc..

when i ask her abt the illness , she say she just fuck care.. and dont give a damn.

number i cant give you , cause that my phone number.. she just stolen the phone from me .

if i give you the number , it wont do any help but only create less chance of catching her.

omg.. this is getting fun.

4am in the morning.. i think she been working on night spot now..

so which night spot closed at 3am?

let the hunting begin .

DNAT
23-02-2006, 09:32 AM
that damn bitch sms me at 4am today , the same old shit.. that i treat her unwell , she want to leave.. etc..

when i ask her abt the illness , she say she just fuck care.. and dont give a damn.

number i cant give you , cause that my phone number.. she just stolen the phone from me .

if i give you the number , it wont do any help but only create less chance of catching her.

let the hunting begin .
Hi bro, did you contact bro Vax?
actually he stays very very near your place nia, hope you can arrange to meet up with him to get more info on that gal which he met (which matches the gal you described) last week.

Shoe
23-02-2006, 09:55 AM
take care bro, may u recover soon;)

newbadass
23-02-2006, 10:11 AM
I don't know if this is helpful but...

SJG has confirmed that it's the lao chio Jingwen from BS the last time.
I think I saw her at NSH just last Saturday (18th Feb 2006). AhGong and I were standing out at the corridor, but I think he didn't recognise her because he's never seen her.

toyota
23-02-2006, 10:43 AM
Dear Bro Vlernar,

Feel really sad to learn abt your unfortunate event. Please be strong and NEVER give-up, I am sure all the bros here will be behind you. I wish u speedy recovery!!

To ALL OTHER MEMMBERS (WHO KNOWS BRO VLERNAR WELL):::

I dont know Bro Vlernar at all/well as most of you here, however, juz a suggestion (pls dont feel offened or zap me). As i am sure the medical bill are always expensive in SIN, if ever Bro Vlernar need some financial help, shall we chip in, can be any amount(even $2) that you are comfortable with. I cant help very much myself though, however, if there are bros who are willing, it may add up the amount. It may not be very much in the end but i sure it will help, a little. But we will need someone close to him to collect and pass it to him. Just my 2 cent worth of thought!!

vaxvms
23-02-2006, 10:43 AM
Hi bro, did you contact bro Vax?
actually he stays very very near your place nia, hope you can arrange to meet up with him to get more info on that gal which he met (which matches the gal you described) last week.

uncle wait ur call till neck long long last nite :eek:

DNAT
23-02-2006, 10:45 AM

let the hunting begin .
Yoz bro Vl, now you can narrow down to NewSH.
Confirm her name/number, get few close kakis to go there and have a drinking session. You wait somewhere outside first. Ask kaki to request her to come in sit. When she appeared, ask your kaki to call you then you enter the room.

YummyBear
23-02-2006, 11:05 AM
Yoz bro Vl, now you can narrow down to NewSH.

Hi There Bro, I do not think she is at NSH. To justify what I have just said, I was there on sat for one, and two, I had close encounter with her previously as well so I can recognise her pretty well. Also keeping a look out for bro Ve|nar as well.

Btw, Bro NBA, I dun think she is classified under lao chio leh...... dun tell me I have unknowingly fell into the same category preferance as you.....:eek:

DNAT
23-02-2006, 11:19 AM
Hi There Bro, I do not think she is at NSH. To justify what I have just said, I was there on sat for one, and two, I had close encounter with her previously as well so I can recognise her pretty well. Also keeping a look out for bro Ve|nar as well.

Hmm .. like that those who claims to have met her @ NSH(or else where) should have taken her pic and verify with bro Vl ;)

DNAT
23-02-2006, 11:30 AM
uncle wait ur call till neck long long last nite :eek:
Vax,
so sorry, last nite I was busy with things at home.
you got exchange contact with bro Vlr n arrange to meet with him? he stays very near your area leh .. you J B M, he H D S :p

toyota
23-02-2006, 11:30 AM
Hi Bro Big Sexy,

pls tell me where will u post the poll, I wld like to show my support.

thks & regards,

newbadass
23-02-2006, 11:47 AM

Well, I think I can recognise her as well. Although I am a bit pa jiao, when it comes to lao chio I am usually more alert. I call her lao chio because she has a few sexy wrinkles.... show up well under the light. :D

NSH was crawling with girls last Saturday. You actually took a look at each and every one meh? :eek:

I remember the girl I saw at NSH, the voice very "teh". Can't remember this Jingwen's voice. Was it the same?

vaxvms
23-02-2006, 01:48 PM
Vax,
so sorry, last nite I was busy with things at home.
you got exchange contact with bro Vlr n arrange to meet with him? he stays very near your area leh .. you J B M, he H D S :p

mission i/p
see fri or sat we cum out supper sit sit if u nvr go chiong

vaxvms
23-02-2006, 01:52 PM
I remember the girl I saw at NSH, the voice very "teh". Can't remember this Jingwen's voice. Was it the same?

90%
teh but soft spoken too
tink we are getting close.........

earth
23-02-2006, 02:37 PM
Bro, be strong!!

remember me?

earthy

LUKHA
23-02-2006, 02:42 PM

let the hunting begin .

Bro V|ernar, only night spot I can think of is TH KTV, it is open till 3am. The botak will only let the gals leave ard 2.30am.

And for her pic you can use yr Handphone to take a shot, then load it into pc, no scanner needed.

VBScripts
23-02-2006, 02:45 PM
Brother Vlernar,

It sad to learn of your unfortunate. Please be strong and I pray you will be blessed.

I am sure she had changed her name again if she will continue working in the nightspots. To locate her would be easier if we can see her photo, I wonder no one can help to scan and post her photo here?

waypastprime
23-02-2006, 04:34 PM
mission i/p
see fri or sat we cum out supper sit sit if u nvr go chiong

Uncle D is on Queen's duty for every Fri and Sat. :p

Standby mode on Sun. :D

DNAT
23-02-2006, 05:02 PM
Uncle D is on Queen's duty for every Fri and Sat.
Standby mode on Sun. :D
I kena queen duty you si bey happy lah .. :o haizzz

nirvana
23-02-2006, 07:19 PM
1918 hour
New Shanghai Ktv @ geylang Lor 7, 3 rd floor.

She saw Located and Found.

Sorin^^
23-02-2006, 08:09 PM
1918 hour

Bro u meant she was found by Bro V|ernar?

redlord
23-02-2006, 08:50 PM
Good job , Bro nirvana ,try no to let her leave SG before jail ,was very angry after reading this :mad:
how can this WOMAN never thinking of other's ......

Brother Vlernar, be strong ok .......hope u feeling better after this case ..;)

SexFreak
23-02-2006, 09:40 PM
Bravo !!! Good job done. She ought to be taught with a lesson.

Cheers

SexFreak

DNAT
24-02-2006, 10:08 AM
1918 hour
Hi pal, hope Vlernar can sort things out with her accordingly.

TheFig
24-02-2006, 10:39 AM
What sickness did she pass onto you?

vaxvms
24-02-2006, 11:25 AM
Hi pal, hope Vlernar can sort things out with her accordingly.

no news from Vlernar since last nite
hope everything is working fine for him....

TheSting
24-02-2006, 11:31 AM
i'm sure she's at (or was) at NSH as well....
and its the same jingwen...
cos i did read Vlernar's posts when they 1st got together a yr ago... and i know who she was from BS then....

bumped into her again at nsh along the corridor a couple of weeks ago.. before this thread came up... but didn't really follow this thread....
hope its not too late.

mooneysuzuki
24-02-2006, 11:37 AM
He is love sick.

Big Sexy
24-02-2006, 11:49 AM
people..... Please show your support for those less fortunate bros here..

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1377390#post1377390

thaivisitor
24-02-2006, 02:52 PM
Yes Bro V, I remembered you. Very sorry this happened to you and very unfortunate that you had to be the one for fellow bros to learn lesson from - never do raw with a "lady of the night", Raw is War!

I hope you can get thru it. There are some threads which have talk about possible help in terms of medication and health products. If I'm you, I would try them all.

As for looking out for this bitch, I know there's a lot of anger from fellow bros especially when it affects one of us. Shows the brotherhood we have. But just a word of caution. Get her to get out! And that's it.

Don't even hurt her. She's in a position where she is also suffering from this disease. How she is reacting now, is probably due to how she get's it in the first place. It could be from back home, or it could be here where she trusted someone who sweet-talked her or whatever, and betrayed her with this disease and made her "revengeful" that she now wants to also spread to others. It's not the way to do things, but let's not be judgemental.

To err is human, to forgive devine. Easier said than done. But 2 wrongs don't make a right. So my opinion is to get her to get out by handing her over to the authorities so that they can make sure she doesn't come back.

And then get back to priority. That is to see if sure bro V's condition can be salvaged. Seriously, I believe it can with 4Life's TF Plus.

Cheers
Tee Vee

taurus75
24-02-2006, 04:57 PM

let the hunting begin .

yo brudder...still remember me??!! i tried to pm but u didnt reply..
how are u now? do ah fat knows abt this??

V|ernar
24-02-2006, 11:57 PM
i had found her and settle everything with her.

i didnt touch her or beat her , we just had a nice talk.

she been fuming and left me due to i had a lot of woman in my life when i was with her.

she had done a test and she is tested neg so i had to left her go.

to all the dear brothers here , pls dont make things hard for her.

i let her stay til her passport expire as a +++en to return her.

i think it all that i bought it to myself.. which i suspect her had it and end up a bigger blow for me that she doesnt.

i am sorry that my mistake cause so much brothers time and energy.

a mistake that i had created and which she is clear , that i choose to believe that she pass it to me.

i am so sorry.

call me anything for drink other then that... nothing else.

so sorry.. to her too.. i got her flame for nothing.

Hakoshu
25-02-2006, 12:06 AM
Hmm.. Wat a twist bro.... she wasn't the one who infected u??
Who then..

bongster
25-02-2006, 12:15 AM
Mate, the milk has already been spilled. The most important thing is to get urself back on track. Take the medication and maintain a positive mindset.
Treating the disease is 50% mental and 50% medication. From my experience, there are 2 types, those who adopt a positive mindset and another which accept that they are defeated and want to revenge and fuck ard to spread it. I wish for all the best to your fight. Many of those who were affected but adopted a positive mindset are now living a near normal life with medication. For all samsters, let's hope that you heed the message that condom is a must for casual sex. I have seen very decent looking OLs go to AFA for testing and tested positive. Nuthing is 100% safe, but why take the risk?

Sylvan
25-02-2006, 12:17 AM

i didnt touch her or beat her , we just had a nice talk.

she been fuming and left me due to i had a lot of woman in my life when i was with her.

she had done a test and she is tested neg so i had to left her go.

to all the dear brothers here , pls dont make things hard for her.

i let her stay til her passport expire as a +++en to return her.

i think it all that i bought it to myself.. which i suspect her had it and end up a bigger blow for me that she doesnt.

i am sorry that my mistake cause so much brothers time and energy.

a mistake that i had created and which she is clear , that i choose to believe that she pass it to me.

i am so sorry.

Then since she is tested negative, so where u get this disease from? anyway, sad to knw u had gt ill althru i dnt knw u.... hope u have a chance to recover... God Bless U

V|ernar
25-02-2006, 12:24 AM
after a talk with brother nirvana , we believe that before i went in singapore HOTEL , the things that i deal with cause this.

as for what thing.. only some of the brothers know which i wont disclosed here.. since it will cause more HOTEL stay if posted.

unless she doesnt go back on april 30th then i will be in trouble , since it i that caused so much problem for her... i decided to give it a try again and trust her.

i know some of the brothers here think it will be stupid to trust a PRC , but i am the one that flame her and nearly cause her had a nasty ending.

so that the whole story.. as for me.. i just follow what other brother say , go do what i always dream.

Eternity_Gal
25-02-2006, 01:00 AM
Why would Vlenar got such state? Cose' he' s not taking his life seriously.

Vlenar, I see you contradicting urself. And why you choose to put the blame on the other at first? The gal is rite. I think if you were serious to ur gal, I think she would not have left you.

You choose to gotten ur means. I'm glad you are ready to realise ur mistake and accept it.

Just don't treat gals like wild flowers the next time. (if you still can refer to my first post in this thread)

Take care and rest well.

Cheers

YT

Eternity_Gal
25-02-2006, 01:05 AM
Do take good care of urself for this while. Medication is still impt, do not neglect it. Ur Life haven ended. U 've just start on a new journey and I can see that it's gonna be a little tough and you must run over all barriers and reach the eternity till end of life.

Wish you all the best.

Cheers

YT

Hugo168
25-02-2006, 02:34 AM
i know some of the brothers here think it will be stupid to trust a PRC , but i am the one that flame her and nearly cause her had a nasty ending.
so that the whole story.. as for me.. i just follow what other brother say , go do what i always dream.
It's always nice to have a dream to follow, someone to trust. that is life, live everyday as if it was your last and try not to regret. life is a one way trip the bad thing is you can't go back, the good thing is you dont have to go thru it again.;) look forward and make each day count, no one is perfect so dont be too hard on yourself if you dont take care of yourself no one will. "BE STRONG".

newbadass
25-02-2006, 09:12 AM
It could have been worse.
What if she tested positive and you were the one who passed it to her? Then she would get the blame when it was your fault.... :eek:

You're not wrong to distrust women. But if you're going to distrust women, please do it wholeheartedly. Don't distrust them but convince yourself that you trust them and then end up raw with her, cohabit, etc.... then in the end come out so many issues. Liao see gan right?

Anyway, I am being long-winded as usual. All the best!

thaivisitor
25-02-2006, 12:39 PM

i am so sorry.

Bro, PM to Boss to have this thread deleted.

Cheers
Tee Vee

BlackAndWhite
25-02-2006, 03:17 PM
Hope for the best for you, brother.

AhLongSanJr
25-02-2006, 05:13 PM
Nibana is my blood brother, he cannot then no one can liow, tio bo Ian Dragonboat?:D

ahbunana
25-02-2006, 05:34 PM
after a talk with brother nirvana , we believe that before i went in singapore HOTEL , the things that i deal with cause this.

as for what thing.. only some of the brothers know which i wont disclosed here.. since it will cause more HOTEL stay if posted.

unless she doesnt go back on april 30th then i will be in trouble , since it i that caused so much problem for her... i decided to give it a try again and trust her.

bro, so sorry to hear such things happen to u.

i fal in lvoe with a ktv girl june last year as well. i did raw with her....
i thought she was faithfull.end up she fark aorund also....
but lucky for me, jan blood test i was neg....
so i stop chionging for all and go back to tiong car...

take good care of yourself

Almond
28-02-2006, 07:08 AM
To err is human, to forgive devine. Easier said than done. But 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Bro Thaivisitor,

Respect your use of words. Agree with what you have said. Would like to add on something.

"Everything happens for a reason and most of the time, it's for a good reason."

Bro V, you may have gotten yourself into terrible trouble this time, but then, don't you see what lengths the brothers here will go to to help you out?

I'm sure that this has demonstrated to you the bond of the 'Brotherhood' in this SBF forum and I'm sure that in future, if you do have any problems, don't hesitate to speak up and they will be more then willing to help.

Having said this, I wish to wish you the best of luck and like what so many of the brothers here have advised, try to keep a positive outlook on life and I'm sure that you will still be able to live a happy and fulfilling life.

Take care and Best Regards.

sammyboyfor
28-02-2006, 04:35 PM
I'm sure that this has demonstrated to you the bond of the 'Brotherhood' in this SBF forum

Bond of brotherhood????? what the heck!... This is an internet forum buddy... not a freakin secret society. :eek:

obelisk
28-02-2006, 05:49 PM
Bond of brotherhood????? what the heck!... This is an internet forum buddy... not a freakin secret society.

Boss, you started this forum and members start spilling in...
even now got more and more join and even more in the future...
being like-minded ppl, we organise trips to go out together...
after tt we became frens/good frens/buddies....
so in some way we have created some bonds...
sharing our happiness and woes... treating each other as brothers...
laugh together, sing together, talk cock together, fuck together(not all:eek: ), cry together(not necessarily)...
its a place of gathering ppl with the same interest...
but actually its oso some sort of secret society...
we dun reveal ourselves to be a member of SBF to any other ppl unless they oso samsters...
so in a way, we are sort of a 'secret' society...:D

The_Unrepentant
28-02-2006, 06:35 PM
Boss, you started this forum and members start spilling in...

so in a way, we are sort of a 'secret' society...

Then sam is the ah gong is it?:confused:

ehomba
28-02-2006, 08:43 PM
at least all is settled alr hopefulli. i newbie here in forum lah but still see all the bros here so bonded together ... nic nic ... anyway i always believed wadever thing u do, muz hav personal responsiblity watever the end result gd or bad lah ...

enjoy all:cool:

DNAT
01-03-2006, 10:20 AM
Then sam is the ah gong is it?:confused:
U r 白扇 ? or 红棍 :eek:

morriejo
01-03-2006, 11:48 AM
Hey greetings, V|ernar

Although I know not of you, but I say I am indeed sorry for the current state of condition you're in and the tough period you are going through. I thank you in earnest of your courage to come out and warn the others in the forum of your mistake in spite of the pain you're going through. I'm more than sure you're stiffed with the mental overload you're getting already, but look to it the way things are, you've much more life left in you. May you live the days of your life, Take the greatest care.

nirvana
01-03-2006, 12:55 PM
U r 白扇 ? or 红棍 :eek:

or grass sandal?

nirvana
01-03-2006, 12:57 PM
Nibana is my blood brother, he cannot then no one can liow, tio bo Ian Dragonboat?:D

???

??
??

somehow, i am abit back in geylang. let me know when n where to meet u

^_^

DNAT
01-03-2006, 02:01 PM
or grass sandal?
I know I post tis you will appear .. :D
hope everything is ok at your end.

Big Sexy
01-03-2006, 02:38 PM
when did nirvana become Nibana liao :confused: ???

??
??

^_^

The_Unrepentant
01-03-2006, 09:50 PM
U r 白扇 ? or 红棍

i wan to be 香主 can a not?:p oii u never read ah sam 's 七十二戒、三十六誓、二十一则、十禁 and 十刑 huh?

第三十誓:不得以外人包押货物,指东话西,庇护外人骗吞洪门兄弟犯者,死在万zap之下。

stoneking
02-03-2006, 09:47 PM
i wan to be 香主 can a not?:p oii u never read ah sam 's 七十二戒、三十六誓、二十一则、十禁 and 十刑 huh?

第三十誓:不得以外人包押货物,指东话西,庇护外人骗吞洪门兄弟犯者,死在万zap之下。

Brudder how come face green green

sk

The_Unrepentant
03-03-2006, 05:32 PM
Brudder how come face green green

sk

What face green green?:confused: This face=>:D

stoneking
05-03-2006, 01:37 AM
What face green green?:confused: This face=>:D

Hi The_Unrepentant, i was just testing to see if you are 洪门.

stoneking

The_Unrepentant
05-03-2006, 11:37 AM
Hi The_Unrepentant, i was just testing to see if you are 洪门.

stoneking

I am frm 'leong 门'.:p

阁下贵姓,有占无占,外十个字占那一个字,内八个字占那一个字,上山插柳,插柳上山,穿城而来,越城而来, 打从那门而进.........?:D

reacher
05-03-2006, 12:13 PM
You mean 龙? It should be 虫

The_Unrepentant
05-03-2006, 05:54 PM
You mean 龙? It should be 虫

'sam leong' lah......u jia lat leh....:D orr....u say sam is 虫:eek:

DNAT
07-03-2006, 12:25 PM
orr....u say sam is 淫虫:eek:
SAM, got ppl talk bad about you ;)

The_Unrepentant
07-03-2006, 05:59 PM
SAM, got ppl talk bad about you

wa u really know how to fabricate lies leh.....:eek:

MarkNgSiongBoon
25-03-2006, 05:13 PM
Bro, PM me I can help out in coping with your illness

genecola
09-04-2006, 02:02 AM
Bond of brotherhood????? what the heck!... This is an internet forum buddy... not a freakin secret society. :eek:

Exactly, why do they even bother to meet up.

newbadass
09-04-2006, 02:18 PM

Some of us take this "bro" shit far too seriously.
It's only a word, and can be easily interchangeable with the terms "friend", "dude", or "man".