PDA

View Full Version : What will you do if you discovered your wife or gf is a FL?

sadfa
18-02-2006, 02:43 PM
just went drinking with this guy who is anti singapore girl.
everytime he can, he slams them.
he divorced a spore girl n married a foreigner.

anyway he told me a story of his fren's fren (how come all these stories r all heard from fren one?).

this guy got spore gf of many years.
he discovered to his horror the girl working secretly behind his back as a fl for ew months liao.

he damn pissed off becos she always limit him 2 sex. ie 1 week 3 times only. sometimes she say no becos she tired so less than 3 times actually.

but in the course of 1 week, she can fuck guys many times in 1 day for money. he end up worse than them (of course he foc lah! but then he have 2 buy her things, makan etc etc).

he also damn mad because she will say she meeting with her gf or working but actually doing fl behind his back.

the worse thing is she do fl not because she need money for operation etc etc but becos she needs the money 2 pay for something she can save money for over a few years 2 pay. naturally he not rich enough 2 pay 4 her.

he actually discovered she is a fl not due 2 him booking her (now that will make a good tcs drama), but one of his colleagues found her familiar becos he bonked her.

so what will u do if u discover your gf or wife is a fl?
slap her n call her a cheap slut n dump her?
or forgive her?

what u think of these kind of charbor? avoid at all costs?

nakamara
18-02-2006, 02:46 PM
If i really love the girl...my heart will break man...but I'll still leave the girl...cuz i can't bring myself to face the fact that my gf or wife is or was a FL

fat29
18-02-2006, 02:53 PM
Forgive her and ask her if this is what she wants to do with her life?

If she said yes, ask myself if I can accept it. If yes, everything returns to normacy except that I am now more aware.

If she said no, help her overcome her greed. If she said yes and I can't accept it, secretly hoping she would change; then both of us need to seek professional counselling help.

Quite easy to think what to do, but the person involved may be too much in pain to think. Just my views.

sadfa
18-02-2006, 02:54 PM
If i really love the girl...my heart will break man...but I'll still leave the girl...

nakamara: "cb why u do fl! make me lose face man!"
nakamara ex gf: "u know i need money for ____ but u no money mah! i hab no choice wan! u love me u must understand me."
nakamara: "___"

sadfa
18-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Forgive her and ask her if this is what she wants to do with her life?

If she said yes, ask myself if I can accept it. If yes, everything returns to normacy except that I am now more aware..

i speak 2 some fl. none of them said this is something she wants 2 do with their lives. mostly 4 a while only.

so can u live with their past actions n their being dishonest with u?

nakamara
18-02-2006, 03:28 PM
nakamara: "cb why u do fl! make me lose face man!"
nakamara ex gf: "u know i need money for ____ but u no money mah! i hab no choice wan! u love me u must understand me."
nakamara: "___"

haha knn make me sound like a fucker...

don't think i'll quarrell with her la...i'll just leave...:cool:

SingViet
18-02-2006, 03:48 PM
The main thing is whether the man can support your wife or gf . My idea is if the man is already giving his wife/gf very good life (much better than others) and she still go become FL because she wants something really expensive, then its really unforgivable. On the other hand, if the man cannot even provide for the daily necessities for the wife/gf and she choose to go become FL, then there's something to be reason out. Its cruel but its still something that ladies look for, and that is financial stability in their man.

The 2nd scenario is the gal was a FL when the man met her. If the gal was a FL when the man met her, they fell in love and decided to get married. At this point in time, if the man has financial stability, he should ask her to stop working and provide for her. If the gal really loves the man, she will accept his suggestion to stop working as FL.

I think no woman likes to work as FL to let all sorts of man bonk her. Think about it, will you want to bonk every lady that comes by? It still voice down to a bread and butter issue

Green Man
18-02-2006, 03:54 PM
he actually discovered she is a fl not due 2 him booking her (now that will make a good tcs drama), but one of his colleagues found her familiar becos he bonked her.
The Moral Of Story : Dont anyhow fuck Local FL cos she might be somebody u know. Go for Cat40 & Cat150 is safer. :D

2nd uncle
18-02-2006, 06:09 PM
The Moral Of Story : Dont anyhow fuck Local FL cos she might be somebody u know. Go for Cat40 & Cat150 is safer.
What happen if u have malaysian, thai and china friends....:D

japboy
18-02-2006, 08:25 PM
dis really is drama-mama man....

anyway, it's sad but i think almost most men will leave her... b'cause u/her may never know who both of u will meet in gatherings... n if dis goes on ard ur back, it'll b beri bad.....

but if u love her enuff 2 endure all dis... den u have mi blessings...

she's basically doing dis because she's materialistic... dat's d bottomline.... she can argue cow come home but she can do part-time in pub n anywhere except dat.... as d saying goes "if i have hair, y would i wanna b a nun?" (no offense).... but she jz wanna smth fast n lazy to work hard for it, dat's her choice!!! :D

jackylee
18-02-2006, 09:47 PM
What would i do?

I would go DSC to check myself at once. :)

layang
18-02-2006, 11:09 PM
Nowsaday , especially this FL thingy really attract alot of youngster.. never know the pple around you, in the train, bus or shopping mall are part-timers.....

Agapexis
18-02-2006, 11:58 PM
What would i do?

I would go DSC to check myself at once. :)

This is a cold one, but it hits the nail! Bull's eye!:D

Castrol
19-02-2006, 12:20 AM
or forgive her?

i will blame her for one simple reason - she hides the truth. but... can she tell the truth? unless i know she is already a FL when we met.

same case as mine, i am not sure what will happen if one day my wife discovers i'm working as a part-time gigolo... :D

axcel69
19-02-2006, 12:55 AM
come on....

i am really ok with that
if it was a pass a before our time thingy i'm ok
if she did it for reasonable acceptable reasons and own up i'm ok
if she did it for fun
fuck her....

sexlover
19-02-2006, 09:45 AM
dis really is drama-mama man....
jitpoonkia, where have u been lately, long long no see :D

page||
19-02-2006, 10:02 AM
everyone has got their own past or history that is "dark" in some way...

including guys as well ...

if you really love the person so much... mistakes can be forgiven ...

but is she keeps repeating it .. then perhaps its not worth to carry on with the girl...

btw there are so many other trees in the forrest... :cool:

Law666
19-02-2006, 10:31 AM
If i love her alot. Will not slap or insult her but will leave her...even if the money is used for urgent matters. like wad bro Castrol say, she hide the truth or she lied...Reali heartbreak if Loved ones lies to u even if white lies.

No matter wad kind of lies or how she hide the truth, in the end will 'pi cha'

imor_hut
19-02-2006, 10:41 AM
i believe i m a man with certain ego and pride to deal with. can't imagine the woman you love sleeps around with other guys for money. in a way, its insults your capability of sustaining her financially. if iwere to discover that she is a FL, well, sometimes LOVES HURT don't they? i definitely walk out.

jng1103
19-02-2006, 11:23 AM
Love means NOTHING when it comes to men's pride and dignity. I'll walk off from this woman and not being the crown of the crowd. If u hv the money n stable career, plenty of women out there queueing up for u. why crying over a rotten woman? :rolleyes:

tomandli
19-02-2006, 11:42 AM
hard to find a slut wife, if u can, keep it

Optimus_Prime
19-02-2006, 12:45 PM
same case as mine, i am not sure what will happen if one day my wife discovers i'm working as a part-time gigolo...
U are ?? All your clients must be flat-chested or A cups... thats why u only go for D cup & above when u not "serving" but "receiving" :p
The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & LADY

Optimus_Prime
19-02-2006, 12:54 PM
he discovered to his horror the girl working secretly behind his back as a fl for ew months liao.

the worse thing is she do fl not because she need money for operation etc etc but becos she needs the money 2 pay for something she can save money for over a few years 2 pay. naturally he not rich enough 2 pay 4 her.

or forgive her?

It really depends on the situation...

The one described by ur friend... SIMPLE enuff... WALK AWAY (if u can... but then ur heart might be stopping u)

Everybody who does FL has their reasons... some are out of necessity... some are just gullible... some are out of greed.... but they always have a choice to do or not to do... no such thing as forced...

For gf/wife... who does FL.... guess the worst part is the BETRAYAL OF TRUST... no matter what the reasons... doubt the husband will ever be able to fully TRUST the gf/wife ever again... so even if he does not leave her at first... it's just a matter of time... sadzz:(

As I see the various responses.. I'm quite surprised by the many bros who might actually forgive her... u forgive but u'll never forget.

SMCUSER
19-02-2006, 01:06 PM
how come gf is fl u all cannot accept, call her slut etc. bu when you guys go whoring should be accepted? if there is no demand from guys, girls wont become a fl ma..

Optimus_Prime
19-02-2006, 03:09 PM
how come gf is fl u all cannot accept, call her slut etc. bu when you guys go whoring should be accepted? if there is no demand from guys, girls wont become a fl ma..
Because Life is unfair ??:rolleyes:

It's a matter of the OLDEST TRADE in the world... anyway.. we did not say it's acceptable or not... if the gal discovers her bf or hubby is working as a DUCK... she;s entitled to the same feelings I stated above...

But it is simple fact the two gender view SEX differently thats why the double standards

Man use LOVE to Get SEX
Woman use SEX to get LOVE

aikoN79
19-02-2006, 03:13 PM
Man use LOVE to Get SEX
Woman use SEX to get LOVE

.... y aikoN79 use $ to get SEX & LOVE ??? :confused:

blackeagle10
19-02-2006, 03:26 PM
If there is no demand for FL, then there would not be any FL. How true!

In Singapore, every woman in this game has a choice so the question is whether she is doing it out of necessity or out of greed, as this will determine whether the relationship is worth keeping. If out of necessity, can forgive & move on.

If married & still offering FL then she is desecrating her own marital bed. In the end she will only screw up her own life and ostracise by those around her.

There are also girls who think they are 'high end merchandise' and their past would no catch up with them, but this is a small island and the guy the woman wants to marry may have relatives/friends who have engaged their services before.

On this issue, all I can say is to each his own.

blackeagle10
19-02-2006, 03:26 PM
If there is no demand for FL, then there would not be any FL. How true!

In Singapore, every woman in this game has a choice so the question is whether she is doing it out of necessity or out of greed, as this will determine whether the relationship is worth keeping. If out of necessity, can forgive & move on.

If married & still offering FL then she is desecrating her own marital bed. In the end she will only screw up her own life and ostracise by those around her.

There are also girls who think they are 'high end merchandise' and their past would no catch up with them, but this is a small island and the guy the woman wants to marry may have relatives/friends who have engaged their services before.

On this issue, all I can say is to each his own.

chenggh
19-02-2006, 11:01 PM
I think I will just confront her on the matter.

Whether to leave her will depend on how much I love her

beck7777
19-02-2006, 11:11 PM
well it really depends... but most of the time i believe pride get the better of us guys... normal reactions is getting pissed and dump the girl... just my two cents worth..

Castrol
20-02-2006, 12:30 PM
U are ?? All your clients must be flat-chested or A cups... thats why u only go for D cup & above when u not "serving" but "receiving" :p

what to do? usually D cup women dont need to pay for bonks, more likely i will pay them... :D

Sorin^^
20-02-2006, 12:44 PM
well it really depends... but most of the time i believe pride get the better of us guys... normal reactions is getting pissed and dump the girl... just my two cents worth..

Yah, pride, but somehow the trust is lost. If relli love her, tink will give her a chance to explain, depending on the type of reasons she give...:o

Wonder what if the reason she gives is that she is sexually addicted...then i also dunnoe how to ans...:confused:

yanki1
20-02-2006, 01:04 PM
i know i cannot take it. but i dunno what i will do...........:mad:

Ah Bu Neh Neh
20-02-2006, 01:10 PM
Only 1 word will described the feeling... SAD
A guy will marry a FL but will not let his wife to be a FL... ;)

beck7777
20-02-2006, 01:13 PM
Yah, pride, but somehow the trust is lost. If relli love her, tink will give her a chance to explain, depending on the type of reasons she give...:o

Wonder what if the reason she gives is that she is sexually addicted...then i also dunnoe how to ans...:confused:

haha... i doubt that will be the reason... but regardless of the reason, dun tink much guys can stand that fact... knowing she is a FL has already cast a mental block in your head... even if u say nvm its all in the past, u dare say next time when quarrel u wun use it as an excuse to hurl abuse (verbally) on her when having a quarrel or wot? just MHO....

ricardo
20-02-2006, 01:50 PM
let me tell u folks here what imo is likely to most of such cases.

u find out gf/wife do fl, your pride heart u cannot accept here. u ditch/divorce her on such grounds. then u pity her, she look u up or u look her up ... feeling not the same anymore but bonking still the same. u get free bonk everytime, not entirely happy abt it but u get free bonk. slowly u see her to bonk only ... u became fuck buddy.

u found someone else, more holly and more deserve your love. but hey still still meet up with your fl ex gf/wife for free bonk cause while she no longer deserve your love, U deserve her bonk.

conclusion, u will leave but that will not be the end of the story.

at least i think there is a good chance that will be happening to me.

GongCB
16-04-2015, 07:32 PM
I just found out recently that my gf is working as a Fl. I don't know the reason why as I have been supporting her basic needs, gifts, holidays. She is also working and comes from a middle class family.
I set up a fake account and mobile number to confirm my suspicions and it was her. She can message sweet nothings to the customer as well. I even call her n use another voice.
I feel like acting as a 'customer ' and confront her when I open the hotel door. Alternatively I can just confront her with the website she's in and the messages that she text to the 'customer',me..
What is the best way to salvage the situation?

4getful
16-04-2015, 10:20 PM
Omg dig a yr2006 thread. Fl or no fl, does it really matter? If the man mind, then that mean he will also mind his girl was having sex with all sort of men she called them bf b4 him? A hole is still a hole, it is either loose or tight, either bonk by many men or only bonk by you. :cool:

cuntnina
17-04-2015, 12:14 AM
tough question

super_marvel
17-04-2015, 03:45 AM
If GF do FL, nvm, just act blur and continue to fuck her until one day tired of her or found a better one, then break up lor.

But if it is WIFE doing FL, very different story liao... If a wife is a slut, she'll be fucking around FOC. But if a wife need to do FL, means maybe household financial very tight. And for this, maybe should go through a heart-to-heart talk.

BMW69
17-04-2015, 06:58 PM
I just found out recently that my gf is working as a Fl. I don't know the reason why as I have been supporting her basic needs, gifts, holidays. She is also working and comes from a middle class family.
I set up a fake account and mobile number to confirm my suspicions and it was her. She can message sweet nothings to the customer as well. I even call her n use another voice.
I feel like acting as a 'customer ' and confront her when I open the hotel door. Alternatively I can just confront her with the website she's in and the messages that she text to the 'customer',me..

I think you should book her and pretend to be a customer. She can deny it if you show her the messages and the website but there's no way she can hide if she turns up at the hotel door.

Or maybe somewhere deep inside you, you want to confront her with the messages because you're wishing that there's a really slim chance that it's really not her.

zzsiongzz
18-04-2015, 12:44 AM
If it is true love, get her to quit and move on together.

bohochio
18-04-2015, 02:25 PM
I would demand half of the $$$, and then divorce/separate.

Archerguard
18-04-2015, 08:56 PM

get a trusted friend of yours to make do the booking. your friend is going to be real till the room door is closed. once she starts to undress, your friend should be deploying the delaying tactics. your friend should tells her he likes it slow and they should get a drink in there first.

one minute, two minute, three minute... he should open the door for you. your trusted friend has done his part and he should either leave or be somewhere else to wait for you. he is someone who could support and hear you out later on.

now is left with an issue between the two of you in private. then proceed on to talk about it. the number one rule:

please never lay any violence on her. there is no need to do that even when you lose touch of yourself. it has only got to do with your own anger management, not her. you should also tackle this reality facts though harsh, when you are confident of yourself there will be no injury to anyone... for the betterment of your future and next dating episode.

the above is just my humble opinions...

i hope you can understand where i'm coming from. Cheers! :)

BroRelax
18-04-2015, 11:08 PM
get a trusted friend of yours to make do the booking. your friend is going to be real till the room door is closed. once she starts to undress, your friend should be deploying the delaying tactics. your friend should tells her he likes it slow and they should get a drink in there first.

one minute, two minute, three minute... he should open the door for you. your trusted friend has done his part and he should either leave or be somewhere else to wait for you. he is someone who could support and hear you out later on.

now is left with an issue between the two of you in private. then proceed on to talk about it. the number one rule:

please never lay any violence on her. there is no need to do that even when you lose touch of yourself. it has only got to do with your own anger management, not her. you should also tackle this reality facts though harsh, when you are confident of yourself there will be no injury to anyone... for the betterment of your future and next dating episode.

the above is just my humble opinions...

i hope you can understand where i'm coming from. Cheers! :)

Very sound advice bro!

ilovefucking
18-04-2015, 11:22 PM
No choice. I bonk her at home

lovedosex
19-04-2015, 12:31 AM
I would give her some "fly" everyday and fuck her upside down and do every position just like in the AV make her deep throat and swallow all my cum and keep sucking until hard again and screw her again....... wahahahaha :D
Can use some toy also, best is video it.
U can be her OKT share with those rich ppl her number and get commission :p

FreebiezWanker
19-04-2015, 01:11 AM
Look on the bright side. You fuck her for free while the rest have to pay!

Yaosiukia
19-04-2015, 04:14 PM
just went drinking with this guy who is anti singapore girl.
everytime he can, he slams them.
he divorced a spore girl n married a foreigner.

anyway he told me a story of his fren's fren (how come all these stories r all heard from fren one?).

he damn pissed off becos she always limit him 2 sex. ie 1 week 3 times only. sometimes she say no becos she tired so less than 3 times actually.

but in the course of 1 week, she can fuck guys many times in 1 day for money. he end up worse than them (of course he foc lah! but then he have 2 buy her things, makan etc etc).

he also damn mad because she will say she meeting with her gf or working but actually doing fl behind his back.

or forgive her?

faster make appointment at dsc clinic riao and check for everything.
then break up with the cb.

ilovefucking
19-04-2015, 05:56 PM
Why break up?

Keep her at home to fuck her

GongCB
21-04-2015, 10:44 PM
I would give her some "fly" everyday and fuck her upside down and do every position just like in the AV make her deep throat and swallow all my cum and keep sucking until hard again and screw her again....... wahahahaha :D
Can use some toy also, best is video it.
U can be her OKT share with those rich ppl her number and get commission :p

You v naughty la. .throw her to other rich ppl. Treat her like dirt.