PDA

View Full Version : Tequila Club Challenge: SIngle Avail OLs?

Johnston
17-02-2006, 06:41 PM
As in the New Paper 17th feb.

nine single, late 20s - 30s professional women.
can you outdrink them? and if you can, you may be allowed into De Club. Who knows?

They say no guy has managed to pass their entry exam: 10 shots tequila, drunk in succession, without puking.
They even issued a challenge to SG guys. Can we handle it? :)

I already sent the mail. waiting....

Those who can drink like fishes, or want to try.... email [email protected] by 11pm sunday with name and number.

One lucky guy is gonna challenge the chief, Ms Estella, a 32 yr old good looking matured woman to a drink up.

Hao Jiu! (Good Wine!)

goatee33
17-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Ms Estella seems to b a c-cupper...but i like tt miss cecilia more...a more milf type...

siamcutey
17-02-2006, 07:46 PM
Wats the prize?? Paiseh don't read newpaper these days cos its a crap tabloid.

No prize, no incentive, drink so many for wat? :D

Prize to enter De Club? I think can don't bother lor.

hehehe
SC

Eternity_Gal
17-02-2006, 08:06 PM
hmm... too bad the competition is only open to men...My personal record is 13 shots of tequilla...lolz..

nismo88
17-02-2006, 08:11 PM
hmm... too bad the competition is only open to men...My personal record is 13 shots of tequilla...lolz..

Then the guys shld challenge u n not the other gal.... :D

boysaigon
17-02-2006, 09:11 PM
Then the guys shld challenge u n not the other gal.... :D

I cheers to the girls...to each his/her own. Be happy. I can take that much drink and appreciate those who can hold their glasses....

let's cheers to those ladies.

boy

Rexell
17-02-2006, 09:41 PM
10 shots of tequila is very little actually... enough to make an average drinker a bit more high than usual but not vomit...

japboy
17-02-2006, 10:01 PM
funny thing is dat most gals seems to b really good in drinking tequilas... dat's y u c all those gals pushing tequilas...

i got no probs in downing 10 shots of tequilas in one go but if i were 2 challenge d milf, i will do other drinks w her....:D

Sorin^^
17-02-2006, 10:07 PM
Personally no experience with downing 10 tequilas at one go. IS it relli that jialat, that after 10th drink, the guy will go giddy and then sprout nonsence and then faint???:eek:

But Ms Estella is not bad. Maybe the guy who beat them in the competition can be the Club Chairman.:D

bigass
18-02-2006, 12:34 AM
Wats the prize?? Paiseh don't read newpaper these days cos its a crap tabloid.

No prize, no incentive, drink so many for wat? :D

Prize to enter De Club? I think can don't bother lor.

hehehe
SC

got prize: to drink for free

drink so many for wat : for the sake u can outdrink the woman lor...:p

cheongkid
18-02-2006, 11:33 AM
TNP article (http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/show/story/0,4136,102191,00.html?)

I don't believe when the women said they haven't met their match. Aren't men supposed to be better drinkers than women or is it the other way round? Whoever the candidate that TNP selected to take up the challenge, best of luck and please don't make us men loose face!

colortv
18-02-2006, 11:50 AM
guy normally doesn't like to drink tequila and vodka.... (that why lose lor...)

bwaysaipiak
18-02-2006, 11:57 AM
win estella got prize?
hahaha
i have down 8 in a row
no puke
just damn high onli

nakamara
18-02-2006, 03:14 PM
i challenge them 10 shots of 151...see whether they will sound like men after that not...:D

uglyrabbit28
18-02-2006, 03:19 PM
Personally after reading the news... i feel those group of ladies are jus those who think so highly of themselves.... Career woman and think they are super good drinkers... well.. if they want to think that they are so much better than the guys.. then so be it.... i think there are better girls out there in other pubs who worth more our time.. which requires our care, love and concern.... not a woman who wants to take a role of a guy... the pub that they have visited is a place which not much guys and gals, who are good drinkers, patroned anyway..... they are jus a group of lonely woman trying to cover their loneliness..... I have a friend who can down 2 bottles of XO... and of course our enternity Gal who can down 13 tequilas are also keeping quiet here... i dun drink tequila but is a vivid drinker of XO too...

Kongsamiya
18-02-2006, 04:30 PM
i challenge them 10 shots of 151...see whether they will sound like men after that not...:D

Me challenge with 10 pint of beer with double shot whisky in each pint beer.. Want take challenge but I too far away unless they pay for the airfare ..
10 shot of tequila only lah, (should be tequila pop. record 12 at one go man..)

goatee33
18-02-2006, 04:35 PM

wow...151...haha...wait tio stroke den noe..

draven78eric
18-02-2006, 05:17 PM
ask them to drink 10 shots of homerun lah...talk so big...seriously 10shots of tequila doesnt mean much..i noe there r bros here can drink tat any time..they challenge 10 shots of tequila then we men challenge them 10 shots of HOMERUN....loser go hm wif the winner for bonk...hehehe...hw abt tat?hehehe..true abt one of the bros here...they r lonely n juz wan to get more attention...n wan to prove..men can do women oso can..n women can do men maynot...BULLSHIT LAH...

FatSpider
18-02-2006, 06:18 PM
any girls wanna start "CIM Club" ?
able to do 10 "BBBJ+CIM + swallow" at one go
:D

Sorin^^
18-02-2006, 07:13 PM
any girls wanna start "CIM Club" ?
able to do 10 "BBBJ+CIM + swallow" at one go
:D

Maybe u can start this CIM club then intro to newspaper, say that no gals join the club yet, and thereby wana challenge the gals to down 10 BBBJ n swallow, then they can be part of the club.
hahahaha

Juz jokin bro.:D

Cheers

FatSpider
18-02-2006, 11:02 PM
Maybe u can start this CIM club then intro to newspaper, say that no gals join the club yet, and thereby wana challenge the gals to down 10 BBBJ n swallow, then they can be part of the club.
hahahaha

Juz jokin bro.:D

Cheers

anyone wanna join? :D

Hum chee pan
18-02-2006, 11:04 PM
anyone wanna join?
Can i join kekeke....:D

Archiearch
18-02-2006, 11:47 PM
Hmmmm.......I was a very good drinker once...but after the bout where I got alcohol poisoning and had to go wash my stomach in the hospital.....well, now I can only take a few mug of beer, some red wine, maybe a few shots of whisky and finish off with some chinese rice wine....but will end up puking whole night cos i think my stomach is rejecting all the alcohol.

I have one vendor and one sen manager who we call "The Man Without the Liver", on a normal day,,,,,they can finish 2 bottles of courdon blue inside their hotel room...that is before the start of the session,,,then when official session start,,,we all will get scared of them,,,,,still can drink and somemore,,,,,2 person can beat all of us. But the 2 fellas in their 50s and are millionaires,,,,i think they are not so interested in this bunch of girls

MrDevil
19-02-2006, 01:54 AM
Whoever the candidate that TNP selected to take up the challenge, best of luck and please don't make us men loose face!

My record was 3 bottles Tequila Mariachi with 2 guys plus few ladies and would have easily drown 1 bottle plus alone in 2 hours, may be not continously but should be fast enough. Of course, what happen next is another story. It's really nice to find matching lady components but too bad, they should have announce their club and recruitements much earlier.

sealwoon
19-02-2006, 02:19 AM
Hey,

Who are these women out to prove??

That we men are not good enough for them??? Or we really cannot hold our own in our drinks??

I know of bros who can drown two bottle of Martell in one go and still live to talk cock with us and later drive me home. No worries, police all just went to sleep cause we went back home around 7 in the morning the next day after drinking close to 5 bottles. Him around 3 me 1 1/2 from 11 the night b4.

Think the women can win him?? Haha.

My personal best is 13 shot of Tequila in one go and still live to talk cock after. No point to compete with these low or think highly of themselves group of girls...

I am sure there are many out there that can hold our drink better but not brag it our national newspaper.:cool:

FatSpider
19-02-2006, 10:49 AM
dun drink and drive :D
u never noe when the suay thing will happen...play safe better :o

Johnston
19-02-2006, 10:59 AM
ok after collecting all the info from bros and ladies here, it seems that 10 shots aint nothing to drink. both from this forum and another US forum, where it seems like they really do drink like fishes.

damn, i cant drink water the way some of you people can.

*bows. God!

Johnston
19-02-2006, 11:06 AM
By the way, what's 151 And Homerun?
Sounds like something really strong, and something i should order the next time i club.

I dont know, i might be able to drink that 10 shots, but ask me to swallow that super mix she drank, i sure concuss. I am a fast drinker, but not a long drinker.

My liver and kidney need to rest sometime, yeah?

haha i see how the paper reply me, if the drink on the house who knows. go there, see how.

naemlo
19-02-2006, 11:34 AM
I know of bros who can drown two bottle of Martell in one go and still live to talk cock with us and later drive me home. No worries, police all just went to sleep cause we went back home around 7 in the morning the next day after drinking close to 5 bottles. Him around 3 me 1 1/2 from 11 the night b4.

So total how many ppl?? He can drink 2 or 3 bottles??? :confused:

naemlo
19-02-2006, 11:36 AM
Sounds like something really strong, and something i should order the next time i club.

I only know Bacardi 151. Strong n ex drink.... ;)

My liver and kidney need to rest sometime, yeah?

Try pouring a glass of brandy onto the pig liver n c what happen to the liver. :p Dun act tough on drinking, drinking a lot won't make u a hero....

asjer
19-02-2006, 12:12 PM
Question is not whether men or women can take 10 shots of tequila but what kind of tequila concoction? Most drinkers would agree that 10 shots of tequila neat would be chicken feed but if it's tequila pop, it's a different scenerio. Assuming that they cheat by adding more 7-up instead, most people are likely to throw up, serious drinker included.

Drink 4 mugs of beer in sequence, all will be fine. Drink 4 mugs of 7-up or coke in sequence, see you outside puking. :p

Good luck to bro who is going to challenge them...
Maybe I will just drop by and cheer fellow bro on wednesday night. Threadstarter how about reaching out and getting bro to be there to cheer the men on... Also can get to see chiobus... ;)

cheongkid
19-02-2006, 12:31 PM
I only know Bacardi 151. Strong n ex drink.... ;)
151 is a high proof rum with alcohol content 75.5% vol as compared to other hard liquor only 40%. 10 shots of 151 neat will probably send you to hospital. :rolleyes:

jng1103
19-02-2006, 12:58 PM
Any pics of her to justify my intensive drinking training? :D

draven78eric
19-02-2006, 02:01 PM

homerun- martell mix wif campri. can see 2 layer...juz slight intro.i last time bar man at holland v. tango. beside walawala...there r still alot of strong drinks around..serve in shooters..make it easier for the gers...ask them bottoms 10 shots of flaming sambuca..wif a drop of one coffee bean each..no need 10 lah.. 5 shots they will leg soft liao...ask u send them hm n fuck the hell out of them liao..(coz fucking high liao mah..)hehehe

vesfreq
19-02-2006, 09:17 PM
dun drink and drive
u never noe when the suay thing will happen...play safe better

Yea, man. Recently, there was one accident that happened on the TPE. One Renault Megane was cruising down the highway. And, a van (travelling at high speed, opposite direction) flipped over and crashed on top of the Megane (the driver side).

The Megane driver (aged 35) died on the spot, while the van driver (a young punk) got out of it unscathed and was found drunk!

The news was posted on the renault club singapore forum. Damn unfortunate. :mad: Drunk drivers should be shot for killing other people.

May all SBF guys do their part to make singapore roads safer to drive on.

goatee33
19-02-2006, 10:56 PM
i was wondering...ani different between drinkin 10 individual shots of tequilaS and pour al e 10 shots into 1 or 2 mug n drink frm there? n of coz e brim wil b rub wif salt n lemon will b there oso...shoulden b muc different rite? e eventually result is juz drink it in one shot...

uglyrabbit28
19-02-2006, 11:38 PM
Personally after reading the news... i feel those group of ladies are jus those who think so highly of themselves.... Career woman and think they are super good drinkers... well.. if they want to think that they are so much better than the guys.. then so be it.... i think there are better girls out there in other pubs who worth more our time.. which requires our care, love and concern.... not a woman who wants to take a role of a guy... the pub that they have visited is a place which not much guys and gals, who are good drinkers, patroned anyway..... they are jus a group of lonely woman trying to cover their loneliness..... I have a friend who can down 2 bottles of XO... and of course our enternity Gal who can down 13 tequilas are also keeping quiet here... i dun drink tequila but is a vivid drinker of XO too...

I believe all bros who commented here have the same feeling like me. However, i feel there is no need to comment further... eventually there will be someone here who will tell the girls who has been happening here in the FR. What they will do next is think of reasons to explain why they are doing that... and got how many attractive Bfs and why this why that... and say things like dun bother wat people say... as long as they are happy and what rubbish to make them look even more like "Super Wonder Power Puff Spider Woman"... and we will have to trouble them to think of a way to communicate all these to us..... then it will be never ending... we should divert our attention to other more interesting FRs. Let's start a CIM challenge like one of the Bros suggested....haha.... imagine one of u interviewed by Newpaper showing your "song" face...haha...

cheongkid
20-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Any pics of her to justify my intensive drinking training? :D
The one wearing pink top

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2006-02-17/NP_3538143_16_02_2006.jpg

Bah bah type...your kind of gal :D

waypastprime
20-02-2006, 04:17 PM
Hmmm... I think the gals have not met our dear bro Randi Candi... That will shut their mouths for the whole rest of their lives! :p :D

obelisk
20-02-2006, 04:37 PM
personally i prefer vodka....
vodka neat anytime....
10, 20 shots.. no problem...;)

anything more than that, sad to say i will need to fall into a chio bu's lap and sleep on her wonderous airbags...:p

draven78eric
21-02-2006, 01:55 PM
The one wearing pink top

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2006-02-17/NP_3538143_16_02_2006.jpg

Bah bah type...your kind of gal :D

pink gal neh neh quite big hor...hehehe

beck7777
21-02-2006, 02:24 PM
well some woman are like that... just love to prove they are better than guys in many things... i agree there are alot of good female drinkers out there just keep quiet only... 10 shot of tequila? hmm... i think to most regular drinkers it's nothing... nothing to boast about if you can and nothing to be ashamed if cannot... anyway they aren't that pretty... guess they getting despo liao thats why create such news for attention... haha~~~

beck7777
21-02-2006, 02:25 PM
well some woman are like that... just love to prove they are better than guys in many things... i agree there are alot of good female drinkers out there just keep quiet only... 10 shot of tequila? hmm... i think to most regular drinkers it's nothing... nothing to boast about if you can and nothing to be ashamed if cannot... anyway they aren't that pretty... guess they getting despo liao thats why create such news for attention... haha~~~

felatio
23-02-2006, 04:08 PM
10 BBBJs and CIMs at one go within let say 30 mins and if unsuccessful to fulfil, let all 10 dicks dick her up real good. Just a suggestion.

dna_gene
25-02-2006, 04:03 AM
10 shots of tequila is very little actually... enough to make an average drinker a bit more high than usual but not vomit...

Maybe the glass of the 10 shots are the size of a beer mug!!! :D

superboon
25-02-2006, 01:20 PM
I think they are using this as a marketing to attract more crowd so the more you drink the more money they earn.

goatee33
25-02-2006, 01:32 PM
hmmm...e result is out le...it seem e ladies haf won e contest flawlessly...but kudos to e 3 guys too~