PDA

View Full Version : Place in central with a nice surprise

lpno5
09-01-2015, 11:30 PM
mostly go for those young PRC, but this time round, go this MP got this gem as a surprise treat..

about late 20 or early 30 - tight mini skirt with low cut showing her two big boobs.. wah, see already buay tahan.. one look don't even ask for the entrance fee, straight away onz liao..

massage skill as expected - just press press here and there with one hand and the other hand stroking my butt and my two balls, quite shiok lah.. after about 15 min GQ asked..

chose the BM $150 package.. before she start she hugged and kissed me and her hands is all over my body.. I also started to kiss back and my hands busy exploring hers.. warm up over I pulled down her dress and exposed her two big melons.. wah, shiok sia these two great mounts - should be about C to D cup with small nipples.. figure small small but melons big big - so long never taste such gem liao.. thinking to myself, $150 is already worth it, i'm in heaven..

started grabbing, squeezing, licking and sucking her two great fruits, can't stop.. never see such beautiful boobs in my life, don't know whether fake or not but they are just too good to be truth - huge standing breasts and yet so soft and bouncy.

after some romance, i lay on the bed for her to service me.. she go on top and started kissing me with some tongue fighting followed by BM which brought me to cloud nine a second time.. OMG.. am a boobs lover - and with such a nice pair of boobs rubbing my body, my bro became so hard and even started to shiver - so long never like this liao..

after that she lay beside me, continue kissing me and her soft hand servicing my harden bro.. just take her time, making sure doing a good job.. too bad i didn't last long.. what a waste.. if only can last much longer and prolong this heavenly experience.. promise myself will definitely go back..

after paying her i say her service good.. she say not really treat all customer like that.. muz got feel.. and the best surprise.. she's LOCAL..

clinton
09-01-2015, 11:40 PM
chose the BM $150 package.. ..

Bro BM 150? u help her got business?

ZippoRocket
10-01-2015, 12:10 AM
Bro, share location pls

ck83
10-01-2015, 02:22 AM
Bro share please

oncealifetime
15-01-2015, 06:33 PM