PDA

View Full Version : My Father's Friend and I

Falicia
09-01-2015, 04:43 PM
I was invited to a product launch and made some new friends there while networking. I got to know a guy who is so suave at his age, he is 63. He totally mesmerised me with his etiquette and behaviour. But to my horror, he knew my dad!!!
After that event, he invited me out for dinner several times and we always had long chats about doing investments and opportunities. he always sent me home after that and nothing much.
He didn't seem to me that he wanted to date me as there were absolutely zero intmacy involved until one fine day.

eddtan1
09-01-2015, 04:46 PM
I was invited to a product launch and made some new friends there while networking. I got to know a guy who is so suave at his age, he is 63. He totally mesmerised me with his etiquette and behaviour. But to my horror, he knew my dad!!!
After that event, he invited me out for dinner several times and we always had long chats about doing investments and opportunities. he always sent me home after that and nothing much.
He didn't seem to me that he wanted to date me as there were absolutely zero intmacy involved until one fine day.

Please continue soon my lady..;)

Falicia
09-01-2015, 05:00 PM
Matt picked me up from work last week and drove me to Prive for dinner. he ordered some bottles of white wine together with a bottle of champagne and told me it was a call for celebration as he just clinched some deals.
We finished up all 5 bottles of wine and champagne and i felt totally tipsy as i am not a good champagne drinker.
He held my hand and led me sit in his car slowly and told me to take a rest first while he drove me home. I wasn't totally sleeping but he was focused on driving so i just dozed off. However, he did not drive me home.

ranger0201
09-01-2015, 05:54 PM
Matt picked me up from work last week and drove me to Prive for dinner. he ordered some bottles of white wine together with a bottle of champagne and told me it was a call for celebration as he just clinched some deals.
We finished up all 5 bottles of wine and champagne and i felt totally tipsy as i am not a good champagne drinker.
He held my hand and led me sit in his car slowly and told me to take a rest first while he drove me home. I wasn't totally sleeping but he was focused on driving so i just dozed off. However, he did not drive me home.

Awaiting more sis .. Nice start

ttocaw
09-01-2015, 06:03 PM

Please continue !!!

I like drunk sex stories.

Just curious.

5 bottles of wine + champange.

Avg 750ml each, that would be 5 x 750ml = 3.75 litres.

divide by 2, that would be 1.875 litres of each.

The 63 year old man can drive after that amount of drinks ? :eek:

Pioneer generation really is Si bei zai ..... :D

MattJB
09-01-2015, 06:15 PM
Keep it up sis.
Matt gonna be the main actor in this story :D

eddtan1
09-01-2015, 07:44 PM
Please continue !!!

Just curious.

Bro, 2nd generation also not bad leh
:D

igor123
09-01-2015, 08:46 PM
Please continue !!!

A very good point .

Shiofukis
09-01-2015, 08:55 PM
Please continue !!!

Just curious.

Sex stories always exaggerate a little bit mah... :D

jsingh85
09-01-2015, 09:14 PM
Waiting for more!:D

anikisan
09-01-2015, 10:29 PM
yes! pls continue!

acidicavex
10-01-2015, 11:23 AM
Please continue !!!

Just curious.

Lol good point bro if u dig into......ts. he or she should just another fantasy writer..... take it with a packet of salt instead of a pinch ;):p none fiNish..

francined69
10-01-2015, 05:06 PM
Camping for more

retriz
10-01-2015, 06:40 PM
wah good start sis! camping here with a glass of wine!

sadsky18
10-01-2015, 08:25 PM
camping *-)

TigerGeneral
11-01-2015, 08:40 PM
Please keep it coming.

kelisa123
12-01-2015, 08:08 AM
please continue...support.

eddtan1
12-01-2015, 11:24 AM
Waiting for the continuation with a hardon :D

naan1974
12-01-2015, 11:35 AM
Please continue !!!

why cannot? after 4 bottles of wines, I also can drive....
but unfortunately kana TP.... licence tio kantong 1 yr.
infact I will be more impress small bro still can stand!

Falicia
12-01-2015, 02:13 PM
When he stopped the car,I opened my eyes and saw that we were at a very secluded area and all I could see in front of me was a complete darkness. I asked him why he did not send me home and he replied he wanted to spend quiet time with me. Before I could talk, he lowered my seat and pounced onto me. He was completely on top of me and I could not even move although I tried to struggle. He told me to relax but I told him to back off as I only see upon him as a fatherly figure. But he moved on

Falicia
13-01-2015, 01:50 PM
Matt started to kiss me like a hungry wolf and his hands roamed all over my body ,sending some shock waves into me. He told me to relax and don't think of anything else. I told him to stop as I wasn't comfortable making out with a friend of my Dad. He tried to French me but I refused to give in. He knew I wasn't into it and he started to arouse me by putting his hand under my skirt and caressed my pussy outside my thongs. I tried so hard to subdue my moan but he went further by putting his fingers into my pussy.

vkumar
13-01-2015, 01:56 PM
Good story.... Please continue!!!

TwinT
13-01-2015, 03:24 PM
camping here for more...

Falicia
13-01-2015, 04:57 PM
He fingered me for a good 5 minutes and I tried to refrain from moaning but I succumbed to his fingering and let out some soft moans. He continued to kiss my whole face and gave me a huge love bite while fingering me.
I knew he made me very wet but I could not control myself anymore and let him torture me throughout. He pulled down my gstring and fingered me again while looking at me. He asked me to answer him how I felt and I just kept silent. He wasn't happy

fathead
13-01-2015, 05:38 PM
Keep it coming Sis :)

He fingered me for a good 5 minutes and I tried to refrain from moaning but I succumbed to his fingering and let out some soft moans. He continued to kiss my whole face and gave me a huge love bite while fingering me.
I knew he made me very wet but I could not control myself anymore and let him torture me throughout. He pulled down my gstring and fingered me again while looking at me. He asked me to answer him how I felt and I just kept silent. He wasn't happy

Falicia
14-01-2015, 01:52 PM
He took out his fingers from my pussy and asked me to smell them. He commented that I was so wet and then stuffed his fingers one by one into my mouth and asked me to such those fingers. I felt nauseous after doing that but he enjoyed watching me did that action as he said it stimulated him.
He then lifted my dress up and unhooked my bra. He said he had been waiting for the moment to see my big tits.

nekrats
14-01-2015, 11:02 PM
Camping...looking forward to sis's story! :D

Falicia
15-01-2015, 03:20 PM
Matt plunged his face onto the cleavage of my boobs and began to smell it. He sticked out his tongue to start licking the cleavage,which something I have not had. He slowly licked to the side of my boobs and used his fingers to fondle my nips. This jolted me up and I could feel the warm juices flowing out of my pussy.

Falicia
15-01-2015, 04:15 PM
He licked the whole of my boobs with his fingers on the nips of the other boobs,sending me waves of ecstasy and I began to moan louder and I was actually shivering down my spine. This old man definitely knew how to make women high. He licked in a circular motion until his tongue touches the tip of my nips and I let go of myself by giving out a loud horny moan. He laughed at me for a while and began to such my nips in a very unusual method. I begged him to stop as I knew I hit the top of orgasm

eddtan1
16-01-2015, 07:57 AM
Getting hot in the car liao:D
Carry on my Lady

Alex0
16-01-2015, 04:46 PM
Nice sis.. camping for more:)

diputs1269
16-01-2015, 10:30 PM
Making love in car is sexiting. :)

Falicia
19-01-2015, 01:10 PM
Matt sucked for a long while before shifting downwards to my wet pussy. He prived open my pussy and plunged his tongue slowly deep into it and licked my criteria leaving me cried out in hungry moans. He made me very very horny and I wanted him to screw me. He continued to make me to another state of highness and he asked me whether I wanted him to fuck me. That's the exact words he said.

eddtan1
19-01-2015, 05:20 PM
My lady, please continue, getting hot in your thread

latour
20-01-2015, 07:52 AM
Wow nice story please continue it...please.

BowieKnife
24-01-2015, 10:36 AM
I hope TS comes back soon.

2335 Man
24-01-2015, 11:15 AM
Yes my Dear Sis. Another good story. Goodjob. Waiting to up ur points

vkumar
27-01-2015, 02:42 AM
Please continue!!! Big fan of your stories!!!

Falicia
27-01-2015, 03:26 AM
I wanted him so much but after thinking about the fact that he is my father's friend, I told him to stop cos it's not ethically right, but he assured me that he would not say a thing to my dad and we should enjoy each other's company while the night is all ours. He said he hasn't released himself for many years and he needed to as I was too hot for him to handle.
He penetrative inside me and all hell broke out.

Falicia
27-01-2015, 03:59 PM
He did it very slowly but surely and after each slow thrust, he wwould asked me how I felt and all I could mutter is a word 'good'. He increased his tempo a lil and I moaned sexily, to his pleasure. He asked me how would my dad feel if he knew that his fren fucked his daughter. I pleaded with him not to tell my dad and he told me to obey him then. He stopped penetrating and climbed out of the car, to my bewilderment. He came over to my side of the car, opened the door and carried me out of the car. I asked him what was he doing but he told me to be quiet. He put me down on top of the bonnet of his car and began stripping me till I was fully naked.

dmtpl
27-01-2015, 04:29 PM
camping!
this is a good story... maybe it'll turn out the old man and the father
go and "chong together" when they were young .

simple2kee
27-01-2015, 04:59 PM
awesome story! :D

SaBadBoy
27-01-2015, 10:51 PM
Awesome camping

Kisn
31-01-2015, 04:54 PM
waiting for more awesome updates :D

vkumar
01-02-2015, 06:55 PM
Please continue!!!!

Hideyoshi
01-02-2015, 07:10 PM
nice . . camping

Desiderata
02-02-2015, 07:43 AM
Me camping here for more development of the story.

Neonster
02-02-2015, 12:24 PM
great story . .:p

Steventan
06-02-2015, 07:45 AM
Felicia,
Please do continue, it's a great POV from you.

eddtan1
06-02-2015, 09:51 AM
Please continue your story my lady

Atasbeng
06-02-2015, 10:15 AM
TS come I buy u wine and champagne at prive

funzguy
06-02-2015, 10:24 AM
really hot and steamy story. Keep going....

Goton
06-02-2015, 01:48 PM
good for reading up,

KLKOOL
07-02-2015, 03:10 AM
nice story. camping here for more

risingeast
07-02-2015, 01:27 PM
Very good. Please continue...

dustytrivium
07-02-2015, 02:17 PM
nice story, camping here

eeemen
09-02-2015, 01:59 PM
Short narrative but fast paced story. Do carry on pls , cheers, ....................

Falicia
09-02-2015, 04:40 PM
He plunged his face right onto my boobs and sucked both nips really good till I gripped his head tightly onto me before releasing a wave of moans. I like how he sucked those nips. Does older man suck better? I didn't care anymore as I let him do whatever he wanted. He gave me several love bites on my boobs before pulling me off the bonnet. He climbed on top and asked me to blow him. I did with much pleasure.

2335 Man
09-02-2015, 04:57 PM
Dear sis. Good to see the story going. Keep up please n TQ

Goodday Everyday

diputs1269
10-02-2015, 12:38 AM

Goodday Everyday

Yes, this thread is still alive.

Falicia
10-02-2015, 01:41 PM
I unzipped his pants and pulled down completely and then removed his underwear to reveal his hardened rod. Oh boy, his was so hairy which I always have fetish for. I gave him a warm up by licking his lil head bit by bit and that made him so horny that he gave out a very manly moan. I stepped it up by slowly swallowing his penis until I had it all into my mouth and started the action. He was in heaven.

jagz11
10-02-2015, 01:55 PM
Nice story! Keep the lines comming pls......

vkumar
10-02-2015, 02:14 PM
Wow!!! Now it's heating up!!! Keep cumming!!! Love this!!

Falicia
10-02-2015, 06:08 PM
I enjoyed blowing him though, as his hairy penis was a great turn on to me. I was immensed in giving him the best blow job he has ever had and he was so enjoying it till he moaned non stop. Haas, I made sure he fully enjoyed my blowing by licking and sucking every inch of his rod until eventually he blew and shot all his Cum into my mouth and I still swallowed his whole rod till it became soft. I took his penis out and swallowed all his Cum.

vkumar
10-02-2015, 06:39 PM
Wow!!! Well written sister!!! Felt like you blew me!!! Please continue!!!

Falicia
11-02-2015, 01:42 AM
He lifted my face up to meet his eyes and he gave out a wicked laugh and said it was so good. Before I could react, he came off the bonnet and carried me onto the bonnet. He told me straight in the face that it's his turn to make me high. He turned me over and made me prone like a dog. He lifted my butt up and I expected something. But he went to the front seat and got something out. It was a pen!

Falicia
11-02-2015, 05:03 AM
He scribbled on my bum and I asked him what was that for. He replied it was something meaningful and he wrote it down on my bum so that I could not erase the memory. As I could not see it from the prone position, he used his phone to snap a pic of it and showed it to me. It said Falicia had sucked Matt dry

Steventan
11-02-2015, 07:21 AM
He scribbled on my bum and I asked him what was that for. He replied it was something meaningful and he wrote it down on my bum so that I could not erase the memory. As I could not see it from the prone position, he used his phone to snap a pic of it and showed it to me. It said Falicia had sucked Matt dry

Hope it's not a paint marker.
😍😍😍
Great contribution, up you with my 5 humble points.

sailsingapore
11-02-2015, 08:25 PM

Goodday Everyday

Upzzz you on your Redapple26 Rewards page Bro 2335 Man :) Cheers from Sailsingapore :D

Falicia
12-02-2015, 02:16 AM
He scribbled again on the other bum and snapped another pic. This time he wrote THIS AS BELONG TO MATT. He suddenly started drawing pictures on my legs and occasionally using the pen to tickle my pussy, leaving me proning there feeling horny.

Falicia
12-02-2015, 02:08 PM
After I gave out some horny moans and getting wet, he threw the pen aside and plunged his tongue directly into my pussy like a hungry wolf and I was like a lost lamb, immersed in his soft licking there. I could feel my juices flowing non stop into his tongue but he didn't seem to mind. He continued to licked further in, thereby causing me to another state of ecstasy , giving waves of loud moans and I wanted him inside me so much. But he took his own sweet time. And I was thoroughly tortured.

Falicia
13-02-2015, 02:43 PM
He licked my wet pussy for a good 10 mins at least and while I was still savouring his licking, he moved his tongue slowly upwards till my butt hole and licked there. I was totally lost and gave out many many horny moans.

Botakhead
13-02-2015, 03:00 PM
If you're FL, I want to have sex with you.

vkumar
17-02-2015, 01:20 PM
Please continue!!! Ignore stupid comments....

Falicia
25-02-2015, 03:46 PM
He licked me all around and I wasn't sure how many times I let out flow of juices into his mouth as he seemed to enjoy licking me. I so much wanted him to penetrating into me and the time arrived. He got me off the bonnet, turned me around and ordered me to hold on to the bonnet while he lifted my bum a lil .He smacked my bum using his mighty hand and questioned me why I was such a slut seducing him. I told him I did not but he wasn't satisfied with my answer and smacked harder. I felt painful but he questioned me again why I seduced him. I kept quiet and he smacked again. This time I gave him an answer. I said I like older men and I wanted him to screw me. He laughed out loud and he really screwed him from behind. It was heaven.

Falicia
26-02-2015, 02:55 AM
His penis is so huge that when he penetrated into my pussy, I jolted as it gave me a huge sensation. Sensing that my pussy accepted his huge penis,he increased the momentum doing me from behind as I could only slap on the bonnet cover with each of his thrust. He gripped my butt tightly as he screwed me, it only came to a conclusion. Both of us were enjoying.

Falicia
26-02-2015, 05:07 AM
He quickened his thrusts and that led me to moan like a crazy bitch. His long public hair brushed against my bum gave me the extra horniness which erupted into non stop thrusting by him till I was so engrossed in being screwed that I moaned loudly so as to express myself. He wasn't done, he gave me more.

sweety_gal_swee
26-02-2015, 06:29 AM
More please!!:p

sweety_gal_swee
26-02-2015, 06:30 AM
Double post....

eddtan1
26-02-2015, 08:36 AM
Getting hot and sausy Darling, please continue..:D

Falicia
26-02-2015, 05:11 PM
He lifted my right leg onto the bonnet and continued to screw me. The penetration was a different feel and I could not hold it much longer. My moans went a few decibel higher and I told him I was coming and he gave a few more harder thrusts till I came. I bet many people would be disturbed by my loud moans. He was still screwing me hard after I came and he was so fit despite his old age. In the end, he lifted my leg off the bonnet and turned me over. Lifted me up and continued screwing me while carrying me and I almost came again. He hadn't.

Falicia
28-02-2015, 05:47 AM
It started to drizzle and he was still carrying me while screwing me in that position. I could really not take it anymore as I gripped his hair as hard as I could and the light rain that dropped on us turned our passion higher as we both got wet in the rain while still engaging in sex. He suddenly stopped carrying me and dropped me on the ground as he shot all his Cum onto my face in the rain.

Falicia
28-02-2015, 06:25 AM
He wanted me to kneel on the ground for the rain to wash away his Cum on my face while he cleaned himself with the rain water. After he was done, he carried me up and threw me into the back of his car. He ran into the front seat when the rain gets heavier and then we had a long chat in his car,with me at the back seat while he was in the front seat. Suddenly, he took his mobile phone and snapped a photo of me in my naked state.

latour
28-02-2015, 06:30 AM
Wow nice story please continue more. ..
PM more I want more from you.

Falicia
28-02-2015, 06:46 AM
He said he wanted to keep a picture of my beautiful body so that he could admire whenever he is free and it can help him to master bate as well. I laughed at the thought of it and asked him to drive me home quickly as I got drenched in the rain. He said ok , only if I allowed him to take a picture of my pussy from behind. I found it ridiculous so I rejected him. But he kept pestering me and assured me that only my pussy would be taken and not my face. I reluctantly gave in and he wanted me to turned my body over for him to take picture. I was damn wrong.

Falicia
28-02-2015, 01:39 PM
I turned my body over, with my back facing him and my face resting on the back seat. He told me to lift my butt up and hold it there. With a finger poked into my pussy, he started fingering me and I asked him what was that for and he replied he wanted to take a picture of my pussy getting wet, I relented again. His fingering eventually got my pussy very wet and I started to moan like a bitch again but to my horror, I didn't know he actually did a video call to his friends and all of them saw what he did to me! I was so embarrassed when he showed me and they were all laughing at me while saying hello to me!

Falicia
28-02-2015, 02:03 PM
He ended the call and started to laugh as well. I wished there was a hole for me to hide but he assured me it was alright as I made him proud that he was able to subdue me in front of his friends. I kept silent but he kept teasing me that it was a great show with genuine moans and taunts. I asked him to send me home quickly as I was too embarrassed, but his phone rang and he talked to his friend on the phone instead. He put on the loud speaker and his friend was talking to him about me! He was commenting on my butt which he wrote those words on it. They had a jolly good time discussing about me.

Falicia
28-02-2015, 05:50 PM
He sent me back to my home and asked me when can he see me again and I told him it was a wonderful night and we should not see each other again and treat it as a one night stand. He sniggled and said it wouldn't be just a one night stand. And he left. The next few days was quiet as he seemed to vanish into thin air, no calls or messages, so I thought well jolly good, no strings attached. But he suddenly gave me a video call while I was out with a friend.

latour
02-03-2015, 06:57 AM
Dear Sister please continue it. I'm waiting for more.

Falicia
02-03-2015, 03:55 PM
I excused myself to pick up the call and Matt was asking me where I was and I actually lied to him that I was on my way home. He said ok and wanted to meet me at my place. I told him it wasn't a good idea as my son is around. He said he just wanted to see me that's all. I had no other means to reject him so I agreed. Told my friend I had to go and he offered to send me home. When we reached my place, Matt was already there in his car but I did not notice him. My friend walked me to the lift and we had a goodbye hug. He gave me a goodbye peck which Matt saw as well. All these I wasn't aware. Matt was furious.

Falicia
02-03-2015, 04:04 PM
Matt suddenly appeared before us and introduced himself as my bf. I was totally shocked and my friend was feeling awkward. Matt squeezed my bum in front of him and started to kiss me on my lips. My friend felt embarrassed and made excuse to fled. I felt embarrassed too as I thought my friend would be wondering why I have an old bf. Matt led me into the lift and started to pinch my bum hard questioning why I lied to him and why I flirted with another guy. I apologised to him but it was no use.

Falicia
02-03-2015, 04:13 PM
When we reached my place, he found that no one was at home. He got angry again and asked where my son is. Actual fact is my son stays with my dad and mom during weekdays. I told him that but he was pissed that I lied to him. He threw himself onto the sofa with a black face and I had to pacify him by apologising profusely. But he said he would punished me for lying to him. He pulled me over to the sofa and ordered me to lean my body over his thighs. I did as told and he lifted my miniskirt until my waist and pulled down my thongs completely.
And there started the fifty Shades of grey.

Falicia
02-03-2015, 04:37 PM
He started to smack my bare bum with his might and it was really painful, but I bit my lips hard so as to endure the pain. He said smacking my bum is to punish me for lying to him. He kept up the momentum and started to smack harder and faster, as if to let go his steam. As he smacked, he questioned me whether would I lie to him again and I had to say sorry and would not lie again. As his smacking got harder,I was in great pain and tears flowed down my cheek, he stopped to wipe my tears away and I thought the smacking ended. But I was wrong.

Falicia
02-03-2015, 05:07 PM
He said he wanted an evidence of me admitting my mistakes and promises not to lie to him again. He made me hold his mobile phone in front of my face and recorded a video. As he smacked each time, he would asked me to plead with him in front of his phone and each smack made me pleaded with him and promised not to lie again. He stopped smacking and took his phone over. He asked me to remain in that position while he viewed the video. I was totally subdued by him and the video clearly indicated that. He told me to get up and rest both my hands onto the window railing. He also wanted me to lift up my bum. I did as told again and he suddenly removed his belt and whipped my bum, causing me to yelp in pain. He really used his whole force to do it and after that he said this whip is to remind me to remember this pain. He took a pic of my bum with a long whip sign. It was a mistake by me to lie to him

Falicia
02-03-2015, 05:24 PM
He stopped his whipping and took out his pen to scribble on my bum again. It said I would never lie to Matt again, on my left bum and Matt gave me this whip to remind me, on my right bum. He took a pic and showed me. He told me to hold it there and he removed the whole of my thongs off. He made a call out and I knew he wanted to show off to his friends again. I pleaded with him not to do it but he rejected my plea. The other party answered and Matt was so eager to show off to him by showing my whole bum to him. His friend had a good laugh before praising Matt for conquering me. Matt told him there would be more and he kneeled down behind me and suddenly kissed my bum, the video call was still on!

Falicia
03-03-2015, 04:45 AM
Matt started to kiss on the wound he inflicted on my bum and that caused me a lil pain as I jerked a lil to the left. Sensing my pain, he continued to kiss it harder with his phone still in his hand. I wanted him to stop as the pain was unbearable but he refused. His friend wanted him to do more.

lonelyguyforyou
03-03-2015, 11:40 AM
Please continue..

Falicia
03-03-2015, 04:23 PM
He placed his phone on the top of my sofa and came back to me and smacked my bum again, causing me to yelp out in pain. I could hear his friend laughing and urging him to do more. Matt came to my ear and whispered that he liked what he is doing to me and said he would give me more. I pleaded with him to stop but he just refused. He lifted both my legs up from behind and I had to hold on to my window grille for fear of falling. Matt began to push his groin onto my pussy and his pubic hair once again aroused me lots. He pretended to screw me by pouncing his groin against my pussy, thereby getting me wet.

Falicia
03-03-2015, 04:55 PM
He felt my wet pussy against his groin and put my both legs down. He went down on his knees and prive open my pussy wide. I stole a glance behind and he looked up at me asking me whether I wanted to be eaten. Matt turned to his phone and asked his friend to see him eat me. He then launched an a valance of his tongue skills onto my pussy, causing me to lose control of myself and I moaned so loud in the late night that I think my neighbours would have heard me. He didn't stop at all even as I was releasing loads of juices into his mouth. Suddenly, someone knocked on my door.

Archerguard
03-03-2015, 05:08 PM
Suddenly, someone knocked on my door.

you all shouldn't go for mac delivery at that time. Sigh! :p

Falicia
04-03-2015, 03:14 AM
We stopped our act as the knocking got louder. We composed ourselves as Matt told me to open the door. To my surprise, it was my friend, the one who sent me home. He was worried about me so he thought of coming up to check out. Matt told him that he can leave as we were having some intimacy but he wasn't sure of leaving. He kept asking me whether I was alright and I told him yeah I was alright. Matt had other ideas. He invited my friend, Alvin into the house without my approval.

Falicia
04-03-2015, 03:36 AM
Matt asked Alvin to relax himself on the sofa as he was doing a video call with his friend. Matt introduced the two of them to each other before turning his attention to Alvin. He asked Alvin whether is he interested in me and Alvin appeared awkward to reply him as I was also standing there like a dumb fool, not knowing what to expect next. Matt told Alvin that I am his woman and would give him something to appreciate as an admirer. Matt pulled me closer to him and asked me whether it is a fact. I nodded silently and suddenly Matt went to Alvin and whispered to him.

Falicia
04-03-2015, 05:16 AM
Alvin started to move closer to me while Matt looked on. I tried to stay away from Alvin as I did not know what he was up to, but Matt came over and assured me it would be alright. Suddenly, Matt carried me up over his shoulder and walked into the washroom, with Alvin following behind us. He lifted me down before using the water sprinkler to spray water all over me. Alvin also use the water hose to douse me with cold water. I was wet throughout my blouse and skirt and they continued to spray water on me till I pleaded with them to stop.

vkumar
04-03-2015, 02:25 PM
Great story!!! Good writing.... Please continue!!!

Falicia
04-03-2015, 02:45 PM
Both of them had a water party on me and Matt removed my wet blouse and skirt and I was down to my bra as my thongs was already removed earlier by Matt in the living room. Alvin stared at my front private area and looked hungry. With the hose in his hand, he continued to spray water onto my bra and Matt asked him whether my bra should be off. Alvin said definitely. Matt unhooked my bra and I was left naked in front of these 2 guys. Alvin gasped for air as he commented on my big boobs and he told Matt he had been eyeing on my boobs ever since he knew me. Matt told him he preferred my boots as it is very curvy. He turned me around and asked Alvin to look. Alvin saw what was on my bum and he laughed non stop.

Falicia
04-03-2015, 02:59 PM
Alvin came over and groped my bum to the displeasure of Matt. Personally I wouldn't mind as I am quite fond of Alvin. But Matt told him to lay his hands off me as he can only watch. Alvin tried to bargain with Matt but Matt still insisted on his stand. Matt told Alvin to just watch how he fucked me and Alvin said ok. Matt turned to me and kissed me. I felt uncomfortable at first but as the passion grew, I have forgotten about the awkwardness.

Falicia
04-03-2015, 03:14 PM
Matt and I engaged in wild passion while Alvin just stood there to watch. Matt took off everything on him and he told me to use Alvin as a support. I held on to Alvin ' s both legs while Matt started to do me in doggie position. His thrusts coupled with his long pubic hair once again raised my horniness and I looked up at Alvin with a horny look with each thrusts of Matt. Sensing that I am getting into the rhythm, Matt increased the momentum and soon I was moaning loudly in front of Alvin. Alvin secretly caressed my face and then moved to my boobs to squeeze them. Alvin started to unzip his pants and took out his penis to masterbate in front of my face. With his penis so close to my face, I almost wanted to suck it in but Alvin just slapped his penis against my cheek. Matt saw him master bating and challenged him to see who comes first. If Alvin can last longer than Matt, he would allow Alvin to screw me. I looked at Alvin trying to hint to him to endure but he did not catch the hint. I knew Matt is strong and last long but I ain't sure about Alvin.

Falicia
04-03-2015, 03:35 PM
Matt suddenly stopped and moved his penis upwards to my anal and then he inserted into my butt hole and did me anal. Alvin could not see what happened from his angle and he thought I loved doggie so much. Matt gave his powerful thrusts till I had to moan so loudly. Alvin suddenly erupted and his sperm sprayed all over my face. Matt knew the victory was his and he didn't stop. I was in heaven and I took Alvin ' s penis in and sucked all of his shaft.

Falicia
05-03-2015, 04:38 PM
Matt continued to screw me in the ass while I was having a good suck of Alvin 's penis. Matt gripped my butt so tightly and slammed his whole groin onto it causing loud abrasive sound and Alvin, on the other hand also began to thrust his penis inside my mouth, as though challenging Matt. Too bad, he was no match for Matt as he came again in a few seconds.

Falicia
11-03-2015, 02:58 AM
I helped Alvin by continuing to suck his whole shaft in my mouth as he shot his Cum non stop into my mouth. He tried to act as if he hadn't came and continued to push his penis in my mouth. I played along by swallowing his softened penis inside my mouth while waiting for Matt to come.

Charted
12-03-2015, 01:11 AM
Wa sis u damn power la..

Falicia
14-03-2015, 03:23 AM
Matt eventually came into my butt hole by letting out a strong moan and he was surprised to see I was still blowing Alvin. He thought he had lost to Alvin as I was trying hard not to let Alvin ' s softened penis slipped out of my mouth. Matt pulled his penis out and washed up.

blizt13
20-03-2015, 12:38 PM
Where is our sister??
More story.... Pls!!!

ChinaAngel
23-03-2015, 03:45 PM
Hope TS comes back soon.

Falicia
27-03-2015, 01:54 AM
I rinsed my mouth and immediately got out of the washroom into my living room, leaving Matt and Alvin there and they were chatting like friends. I qquickly got dressed and sat at the sofa waiting for them to come out. Matt came out first and walked towards me. He said sorry to me for losing his stamina and asked whether I wanted to make out with Alvin since he lost the bet. I asked him in return whether would he allow and he said he is fine with it, but he didn't want to stay behind to watch someone screw me. And so he left.
Alvin came to me after Matt had left and said thanks to me. I just told him that I didn't wana have Matt won the bet that's why I helped him. He asked whether should we continue as he had always wanted to fuck me even as friends. I told him I was tired and perhaps another day but he was very persistent. I told him I would agree only if he could repair my damaged heater,which had been unusable for many months. He agreed and he got it repaired! !

Falicia
27-03-2015, 02:14 AM
I was surprised that he did it as many technicians who came told me it's beyond repair and Alvin could fix it. I was laughing inside my heart but did not show it to him, just praised him for his effort. He tried to hint to me but I told him I needed to take a good shower first. He said ok and I went into the washroom for my hot shower but I did not lock the door and left the door a lil opening so as to test his temptation and also for me to seduce him. LOL

Falicia
28-03-2015, 02:52 AM
I was facing towards the wall washing myself and I saw from the reflection from the mirror that Alvin was hiding in a corner peeping through the small opening of the door. I purposely turned to face the door and pretended not to look outside. I shaped myself seductively , carefully caressing my own boobs and playfully let out a fake moan. This got Alvin excited.

Falicia
28-03-2015, 03:10 AM
Alvin slowly crept towards the door and I turned myself to face the wall again, expecting him to open the door and barged in. But he did not. Instead, he took pics of my naked body with his phone and then he walked away. I was a lil disappointed and I finished up my shower and walked out of the washroom with a towel wrapped around my body. He pretended to act like a gentleman by sitting on my sofa and when he saw me he smiled and asked whether my shower was good. I told him it's getting late and he should leave but he kept asking me for sex. I was already turned off by then.

Falicia
28-03-2015, 03:24 AM
I told him another day perhaps since I had sex with my bf and I did blow him just off but Alvin assured me that he can do me better than Matt. I said he came so fast how could he be better than Matt. He kept assuring me that he would do me good. Not letting him off easily, I told him to do 100 push ups to show me he is really fit. He readily took off his shirt and I stole a glimpse of his young taut body with good abs. He told me to sit on top of him while he did the push ups and he did it with so much ease even though I was sitting on top of him.

Falicia
28-03-2015, 03:39 AM
After he was done with the 100 push ups, he turned his body sideways and I fell onto the floor from his body. I was in an awkward position whereby my towel went off my body and he immediately pounced onto me and grabbed my towel when I was trying to wrap it around my body again. He just took the towel and threw it far away while he sat on my tummy.

Falicia
28-03-2015, 03:50 AM
Alvin looked at me in the eyes and then shifted his sight towards my boobs before complimenting them " they are so big and beautiful" but "too bad your nipped been sucked a million times ". I asked him to get off me but he just refused. He accused me of cheating on the bet and rightfully he should have twice the chance to screw me after achieving what I told him to do. I said I was tired but he didn't buy that anymore and he shifted his butt down and sat on my thighs.

tangosake
28-03-2015, 03:38 PM
Interesting one bro

blizt13
28-03-2015, 11:17 PM
Glad to see our sister back into action...
Seems like this Alvin is just another good acting gentleman who trying to please sister for more return..
I personally felt that sister you're just prefer guy who are dominant, force you on sex and trigger your internal desire of being fucked hard or even get rape...

amex
29-03-2015, 02:20 AM
Good one ts, camping for more

Falicia
31-03-2015, 02:35 AM
He explored my pussy by opening it wide and using his fingers to trigger it. I was instantly aroused but he had such a fun time playing with my pussy that eventually it became very wet after his constant fingering. And he asked me whether I was in the mood for sex after having a wet pussy. I still insisted I was tired but he just inserted his hardened rod and shaft it deep in. I felt the whole of his rod deep inside me and he just left it there. And he asked me whether I feel it. I couldn't say NO

Falicia
31-03-2015, 05:37 PM
Alvin started screwing me in a very slow motion with each thrust came a question of how I felt. I refused to answer him and tried my very best to keep silent. He increased the tempo and soon his penis worked like a running motor, driving me crazy. I started to tremble and I knew I would be coming soon. Seeing that I wasn't responding to his thrusts, he sucked on my nipped and that move caught me. I moaned loudly and he became excited. He continued thrusting and this time I couldn't control anymore. I moaned sexily with every thrusts and when I was about to come, I was at my top of my voice and gripped him so tightly to me. I came!!

Falicia
31-03-2015, 05:48 PM
He continued to screw even though I have come. He was still going strong and my pussy was still wet enough for his penis. He pulled out his penis and then sat on the sofa. I was amused but he pulled me towards him and told me to sit in front of him and he inserted his still hardened rod into my pussy. It was such a different penetration and I immediately got turned on. He screwed me in that position and we were both so comfortable with that. As he grabbed both my boobs and I jumped onto him, we were both engaged in a fiery passionate sex. I totally lost myself and told him to fuck me harder. He shifted our bodies sideways and he fucked me doggie.

Falicia
01-04-2015, 01:16 AM
He continued to screw me so hard in doggie position that our body contact gave out loud noises and I was sure my neighbours would have heard it at that time of the night. I just couldn't control my moans and I was amazed at his endurance this time. He doggied me for a good 6 to 7 mins and I was about to come when he switched position again.

Falicia
01-04-2015, 02:46 AM
He pulled me backwards onto him and I was lying onto him on the sofa and we continued our sex in that position. He hugged me so tightly that I nearly suffocated but he started to kiss my neck and ear and I moaned so loudly again. I knew I was coming again and he rocked me faster. I eventually took control and sat up, doing it in a cowgirl position with all my juices flowing onto his groin. He stopped me and told me to kneel in front of the sofa before he shot all his Cum onto my face and boobs. It was a whole lot of Cum.

siambee
01-04-2015, 03:49 AM
upz for encouragement :)

patric12
01-04-2015, 09:04 AM
Good story, but I believe it is not a true one.
Good to read and imagine and to hard on.

Falicia
01-04-2015, 04:50 PM
Alvin carried me to the washroom and washed me up. It was so sweet of him and he commented that it was the best sex he have had. He started to kiss me again on my back while he was scrubbing me and moved to kissing my neck. As the warm water flowed down on us, we started to French and soon we got into the passionate state again. He moved his head down to my boobs and sucked both of them.

Falicia
02-04-2015, 03:58 AM
He carried me upwards against the wall and then got me seated on his shoulder. To my horror, he walked out of the washroom and moved towards the kitchen window. Upon reaching the window, he asked me whether I felt nervous and I told him we were both naked and neighbours opposite would see us in our naked state but he assured me no one would see us as it was late already. He stayed near the window without putting me down and I pleaded with him to go back inside the washroom. He said he would bring me in only if I allowed him to take pictures of my naked body. I told him it's not possible and he said ok , then we continue to stay there until people opposite sees us. True enough, someone opposite came into his kitchen and saw us opposite his window. He blew whistle at me and I had to cover my boobs with my hands. Alvin whistled back at him and both of them had a good laugh. I couldn't take the embarrassment anymore and I pleaded again and agreed to his request.

Botakhead
02-04-2015, 08:46 AM
For memories or for circulation?

Falicia
02-04-2015, 05:54 PM
Alvin carried me to the washroom and let go of me from his shoulder. He went to the living room to get his mobile phone and instructed me to pose in my most seductive manner. I did everything he wanted and I saw that he had a hard on. I laughed at him and he felt excited. He took more pictures of me giving him a blow job and he suggested taking pictures of my boobs, pussy as well as my anus. I let him cos I knew I do like him although he is attached to my friend. But I am sure he would not let her see pictures of me. After he was done, he suggested taking pictures of us together in our naked state. I asked him whether he would be afraid if his gf saw it and he assured it would never happen. After pictures, he suggested taking a memorable video of us making out and it would show how long he could last. We got into the mood.

Falicia
02-04-2015, 06:22 PM
He placed his phone on the basin and switched to video mode. We started kissing each other like eternity. I had always last for his kiss as his lips are full and round. I have also always heard of my gal friend complimenting him of his kissing skills and right here I am, enjoying him and his kisses. He started to arouse me by sucking on.my nips and licking them so tenderly. I reciprocated by caressing his penis and balls and soon I had his hard on on my palm.

Falicia
03-04-2015, 02:08 AM
Sensing his urgency with his fast breathing, I masterbated for him to make him completely erected. He quickly inserted his penis into my pussy and did me in standing position. The penetration was just so spot on that I jumped for estacy. He jerked his penis up right into me and I gave him a crying moan. It was so good. I wanted more.

tallsynn
04-04-2015, 01:26 AM
Nice write up, sis

Falicia
08-04-2015, 01:36 AM
Alvin gave me some very good thrusts in our standing position and i was a little kitten moaning for more. He upped the ante by making fast and furious thrusts and left me high and dry till i came again.
He kissed me again and continued to screw me but now we were in standing doggie position. Then suddenly, his mobile phone rang and we stopped.
His gf called and he had to lie to her that he was sleeping. He finished off his conversation in a flash and he apologised to me. I told him theres no need to apologise for and he said we had to redo again from the start. I complied.

Banditos
08-04-2015, 02:53 AM
Very well written, hope to hear more

HomerJaySimpson
08-04-2015, 05:45 AM
Do continue TS

Falicia
11-04-2015, 02:34 AM
He kneeled down and gave me a good licking of my pussy making sure he covered every inch of it and I was so immensed in his licking that my breathing became faster. He made sure it was very wet and I looked at him with my horny eyes and I told him to start screwing me. He asked me to said it to his mobile phone and I followed his instructions. I was high enough to moan so hornily into his phone and soon I could not take it anymore and begged him to screw me quick and hard. Alvin started.

Falicia
11-04-2015, 03:50 PM
He put down the toilet cover and sat on it. He pulled me over to him and I slowly sat into his penis and soon we were screwing each other in that sitting position. The penetration was so good that I knew I was coming soon and began to moan like a crying kitten. Alvin 's penis is so strong inside me and I could feel his hardened rod right deeply inside. He knew I came and grabbed my shoulder tightly onto him. I let go myself for the last burst of orgasm and I am sure he love that.

Falicia
13-04-2015, 05:43 PM
As he saw that I was having an orgasm, he increased his momentum and he was entirely screwing me hard enough for the noises of our collision of bodies to be loud enough. He even continued screwing when i screamed out in estacy and he was so hardwrking in getting the best out of him as well. Soon he erupted everything onto my lil tummy and I was so crazy to have sucked his shaft and licked every inch dry and hoisted before his penis grew limped.

We had a great time but he had to go soon, We showered and before he left, he thanked me for teh good time and said he regretted that we could not do this anymore. I just told him to move on with his gf and treated the night as his best nights out. I never got involved with him sexually anymore but i still see him often with my gal friend around.

latour
14-04-2015, 07:04 AM
Dear Sister please continue your story.
I want more from you.It so nice to reading
Your story make me feel so horny.

Falicia
14-04-2015, 09:50 PM
The next morning, Matt text me to check how was it the previous night and i told him the exact details. He simply said oh ok and did not reply anymore.Thus i went to work myself and was heavily involved in work till the late night. Then Matt text me again asking me whether wana have wine. As I had a tiring day plus a tiring night before, I rejected him and told him I wanted to go home directly to rest. He didn't reply again. And i went home.

Matt text me again in the middle of the night and informed me that he was with my dad drinking at a bar. He said my dad was drunk and wanted me to go over to help him carry my dad home. I went to look for him.

Upon reaching the bar, i found my Dad and Matt still drinking happily at a table. I realised Matt had lied to me and upon seeing me , he waved at me to go over and My Dad was surprised to see me there. He asked why i was there and even introduced matt, his friend, to me. My dad wasn't drunk but he was just tipsy. I sat down beside Matt and whispered to him , asking why had he asked me to go there for. He simply said it was to let his dad see us together..OMG

Falicia
14-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Matt began to chat with my dad about me and my dad was too tipsy to hear him out and began to rest himself on the table. Matt told him he has"fucked" me many times but i guessed my dad did not hear him. I asked matt what was that for and he replied that was for my dad to know. I told him off that he was crazy but he brushed it off saying that it was the truth. He then decided to send my dad home with my help.

we managed to grab my dad and sent him safely back to his house. Dad was so tipsy that he fell asleep through out and Matt sent him to his room and left him to sleep on his bed. Matt came out grinning to me and I was furious with him. I questioned him about his motives and he said that was to teach me a lesson for fucking around with Alvin.

I told him it was him who left me behind with Alvin and he was the one who told Alvin to have fun with me, so whats the point of putting the blame on me. he laughed and said i should have restrained myself then. I thought he had a point and I kept silent. He then gave me a sinister smile and whispered into my ears that why not we did it in my Dad's house, it would be exciting,he said. I refused of course.

Falicia
14-04-2015, 11:08 PM
before I could react, matt already swept me off the ground and carried me into another room which is not occupied by anyone. He closed the door without locking it and threw me onto the bed. This room was formerly occupied by my sister before she got married. Matt jumped onto me and kissed me like a beast.
I could not fight him off and ended up letting him kissed and groped me as he wished. He removed my clothes and everything was off. He was so smug that he said I would always be conquered by him. He took off his clothes and jumped onto me again, I told him it wasn't a good idea to make out in my Dad's house but he did not bother. he just carried on.

He suddenly tied me to the edge of the bed and soon my hands and legs were all tied up. I asked him what was that for and he said he had a surprise for me. He went to his pants and dugged out something from there and showed it to me. he had a lighter and candle in his hand. He said he longed to have done this on me and i was so frightened. I begged him not to do it but he assured me i would feel very high after that.

He lighted up the candle and i was struggling with all my hands and legs tied up and he released the wax from the candle onto my tummy and then slowly moving down to my private area and gave me a waxed out. I was frightened initially but eventually I really felt high as he had claimed and soon the wax flowed down my pussy making me very horny. I wanted him to screw me but he said not so fast. He popped a pill right into my mouth and made me swallowed it. I didnt see what pill was that and he told me its teh contraceptive pill but it was not.

Falicia
15-04-2015, 09:10 PM
He popped another pill into my mouth and made me swallowed it. I asked him what pills were that and he just sheepishly said i will love it later. He started licking my body from my face and down to my legs, making me aroused. After a sensational licking session from him, I started to find myself getting hot and perspired quite a fair bit and my pussy started to get itchy. I could not explain the feeling but it was plain itchy.

Matt started to lick into my pussy,making me so wet and horny and I tried so much not to moan due to the fact my dad was next door.But his super tongue made me forget everything and soon i was moaning like a hungry cat, plus with the pills i popped, I became super horny and kept urging him to screw me as the feeling inside me was terrible. Matt kept asking me how I felt and i told him I felt so terrible, but he popped another pill into my mouth.

I could feel I couldn't breathe easily and i was almost suffocating with a lot of heat brewing inside my body.He moved to my mouth and kissed me with his penis grinding against my groin area.stimulating me further and I was moaning into his mouth while we kissed.

He slowly inserted his hardened shaft right into my super wet pussy and we engaged in our fierce sex battle with myself so badly tied up and i was moaning like a crazy woman which woke my Dad up from his drunken state.
matt screwed me real hard and at a rapid pace with me only could moaned at that pace and suddenly the door swung opened!!! My dad came in!!!

kazun
16-04-2015, 05:52 PM
Holy Shit!! hahaha. sis, i hope i cant wait!

cuntnina
16-04-2015, 06:34 PM
wow 1st time reading a gal writing FR

blizt13
18-04-2015, 12:59 AM
Wow wow wow... Do you think TS dad will be in action too after TS swallowed 3 pills which made her super duper horny?

Falicia
29-04-2015, 08:13 PM
My dad charged in and chided the two of us for being too noisy. Apparently ,he did not see me on the bed as his eyes still looked in a daze. matt stood up and said sorry but my dad just walked away out of the room without looking back. Matt came back to me and both of us had a sigh of relief.

He scolded me for being too noisy and I just smiled and told him it was the best sex I had with him even though both of us hadn't completed the course. He had another idea!

He told me to get up and I did as told. He carried me out of my room and into the kitchen!!! Oh my God!!!

JohnHorGaoGan
29-04-2015, 08:27 PM
nice story TS ..... keeping coming :)

Falicia
29-04-2015, 08:34 PM
Matt placed me on top of the kitchen cabinet and I was so shocked as both of us were stark naked!! I told matt that we should go back to the room as my dad might get out of his room and see us both naked. He just giggled and said that made it more exciting.

he started to arouse me by sucking on my nips hard but i had to control my moans this time and it was unbearable. he topped ip up by playing my pussy with his fingers and I begged him to stop, and as u know , he did not. He just wanted me to moan out.

Sensing my resistance, He pulled me down to the floor and made me kneeled before him to give him a blow. I gave him exactly what he wanted and he purposely moaned loud. I tried to pull his dick out of my mouth and he pressed my head very firmly onto his groin, leaving me no room for air.

My Dad came out of his room again and saw his standing naked with me kneeling on the floor. he did not see me though as Matt pushed my head very firmly onto his groin, my Dad only asked matt why He brought a gal to his house for fun, matt told him it was just for a while and it would be over.

My dad walked past us and went to get a glass of water but he still did not see me clearly.He laughed at Matt for having a gal to do blowjob for him. I was so terrified that Matt would push my face away from his groin and my dad would see me. Matt asked my Dad whether he wanted a blow job from me as well. I was so shocked!!!

heavenboi
29-04-2015, 10:32 PM
it is getting more and more interesting

good Job Bro

Falicia
04-05-2015, 07:20 PM
My dad rejected Matt's proposal and told him to enjoy instead. He also told Matt to do it in the room instead of the kitchen and lower our volume. But naughty Matt is determined to make fun of me. He told my Dad that he should watched him screw me but my Dad said he was too drunk to watch. matt insisted taht he should watch and I was almost suffocating on his groin. I slapped his thigh to indicate to him to stop it but he kept asking my dad to watch. My dad said ok and told him to move to the room where we both were originally. Matt said ok and lifted my face up, so as to try to let my dad see me but i covered my face and ran to the room, trying to find something to hide.
Matt came after me and immediately covered my face with his underwear from behind. Oh my god, i almost fainted! I tried to remove it but Matt whispered to me to just wear it lest my dad saw me. My dad came into the room and sat at the bedside sofa and told Matt that he could start.

Wabbitjack
04-05-2015, 07:44 PM
TS is back ..... keep it going :D

Falicia
04-05-2015, 07:55 PM
Matt started arousing me by kissing my whole body ,flipping me over and over. I was getting wet but my senses told me my dad is around and i must control myself no matter what. Matt knew what i was thinking and he plunged staright onto my pussy and licked it, causing me to jerk vigorously. I began to get very wet and Matt lifted me up carefully since i could not see a thing with his underwear over my face. He put his dick into my mouth again and I began to blow him. He told my dad to watch my blowing skills and asked him wana try it out. My dad just chuckled and said he is too old for that. But Matt told him to try and I heard that...wtf!

tonyseng
04-05-2015, 08:02 PM
Sis, camp for more story.

Charted
04-05-2015, 08:28 PM
wa sis u sucked your father's cock?lol

latour
06-05-2015, 06:47 AM
Matt started arousing me by kissing my whole body ,flipping me over and over. I was getting wet but my senses told me my dad is around and i must control myself no matter what. Matt knew what i was thinking and he plunged staright onto my pussy and licked it, causing me to jerk vigorously. I began to get very wet and Matt lifted me up carefully since i could not see a thing with his underwear over my face. He put his dick into my mouth again and I began to blow him. He told my dad to watch my blowing skills and asked him wana try it out. My dad just chuckled and said he is too old for that. But Matt told him to try and I heard that...wtf!

Dear Sister did you blow your father. ..
I'm waiting for your next story.
It so interesting. ....

Falicia
06-05-2015, 06:12 PM
My Dad said ok and i presumed he took off his pants as I could not see what ever happened, but I knew he was still in his drunken state as he was still murmuring in his speech. Matt pulled my hair up and led me to my Dad and told him to put his dick into my mouth. I was so scared and nervous and was so afraid my dad would recognise me.

Matt pushed my face towards my Dad's dick and he forced my mouth to open up and swallow my Dad's shaft, OMG I could not believe that I was doing that. He whispered into my ear and told me to enjoy blowing my dad. My Dad having his dick inside my mouth began to moan a lil when i swallowed it and I slowly licked on it giving him a sense of enjoyment.

Matt did not let me off, he went behind me and gave me a good lick on my arsehole,making me horny again, which he knew i would do crazy things when i get horny. Seems like Matt had already knew my soft spot. He made me very horny and wet with his good licking skills and I threw everything out of caution and blew my Dad off with vigour and enthusiasm, totally forgetting he was my father.

Charted
06-05-2015, 07:06 PM
My Dad said ok and i presumed he took off his pants as I could not see what ever happened, but I knew he was still in his drunken state as he was still murmuring in his speech. Matt pulled my hair up and led me to my Dad and told him to put his dick into my mouth. I was so scared and nervous and was so afraid my dad would recognise me.

Matt pushed my face towards my Dad's dick and he forced my mouth to open up and swallow my Dad's shaft, OMG I could not believe that I was doing that. He whispered into my ear and told me to enjoy blowing my dad. My Dad having his dick inside my mouth began to moan a lil when i swallowed it and I slowly licked on it giving him a sense of enjoyment.

Matt did not let me off, he went behind me and gave me a good lick on my arsehole,making me horny again, which he knew i would do crazy things when i get horny. Seems like Matt had already knew my soft spot. He made me very horny and wet with his good licking skills and I threw everything out of caution and blew my Dad off with vigour and enthusiasm, totally forgetting he was my father.

wa really power sis..so how does your Dad's cock feel?

peng348
07-05-2015, 09:33 AM
Camping for more...

Falicia
07-05-2015, 04:47 PM
Matt took me by surprise by inserting his long shaft into my wet pussy and did me doggie. My Dad laughed out loud when Matt screwed me and he in turn also pushed his dick roughly inside my mouth and I totally could not think straight. Both of them gave their best in screwing me in my mouth as well as in my pussy, somewhat similar to the one i had with Matt and Alvin the other night.
Matt asked me whether does it ring a bell to me but I couldn't answer him, He in turn asked my Dad to challenge him to see who comes first, My Dad just continued laughing.
The battle between them took longer than the one we had before. My Dad won because he was drunk and he had a hard time coming, while Matt came together as me and he put his dick into my anus and shot all his cum inside.

JiByeJohn
07-05-2015, 04:54 PM
1 of the rare female writers here ..... more please :D

Charted
07-05-2015, 05:58 PM
Matt took me by surprise by inserting his long shaft into my wet pussy and did me doggie. My Dad laughed out loud when Matt screwed me and he in turn also pushed his dick roughly inside my mouth and I totally could not think straight. Both of them gave their best in screwing me in my mouth as well as in my pussy, somewhat similar to the one i had with Matt and Alvin the other night.
Matt asked me whether does it ring a bell to me but I couldn't answer him, He in turn asked my Dad to challenge him to see who comes first, My Dad just continued laughing.
The battle between them took longer than the one we had before. My Dad won because he was drunk and he had a hard time coming, while Matt came together as me and he put his dick into my anus and shot all his cum inside.

wa power la sis

weihc
15-05-2015, 11:10 AM
up for more updates!
thanks.